Kotone starts listening to all songs of the mini album "Kimi wa Ikitemaru?"
If you write the contents roughly
* Distributed from September 9 on streaming services and major download services such as iTunes Store, RecoChoku, and mora.
The original number "Are you alive?" Of the Fuji TV drama "Night Doctor" broadcast on Monday at 21:9 ... → Continue reading
Music site that collects the latest information from various artists
Information for music fans, including the latest music news, interviews with artists, live reports, recommendations by famous writers, and introductions to Japanese music and Western music masterpieces!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The companysoftwareIsiTunesCreate an Apple ID usingDownloadI do.Digital rights managementUse the function2003 May 4ToiTunes Music Store(ITMS, iTunes Music Store)Digital audio playerIsiPodAttracted attention as a part of the service.
At the time of the announcement, Apple's at that timeCEOIsSteve Jobs"We fight illegal downloads. We don't want to sue or ignore them. We're going to compete.",actuallyP2PBecame a popular service comparable to illegal downloads by.
at firstiTunes Music StoreAs the name indicatesMusic distributionOnly, but latermovies,Music video,TV program, , Games for iPod,iPhone-iPod touch-iPadIt has come to provide various services such as application distribution for customers and movie rental.2010 11Since then, the movie distribution has started on iTunes Store Japan. However, the distribution of TV programs isThe United States of AmericaAnd someEuropeIn addition to being limited to the areaApp StoreSpecialized inCountryThere are also many areas.
The iTunes Store reached its peak in the first half of the 2010s,2015 "Apple MusicSince the service of "" was launched, music distribution in the iTunes Store has declined,2019 From around the time, for movie distribution, "Apple TVThe name “iTunes Store” is disappearing from the front stage throughout the latter half of the 2010s as the brand has been used.
Originally,The United States of AmericaHave a payment address inCredit cardOwnMac OS XOnly users could use the service, but Apple CEO Steve Jobs saidMicrosoft WindowsAnd announced plans to support both users outside the United States. Support for the Windows version of iTunes and the iTunes Music Store for the Windows platform will soon be available in 2003May 10Published in.
- 2004 May 6, ITunes Music StoreFrance,Germany,The United KingdomStart with.The song is 0.99 for France and GermanyEuro79 for the UKPenceWas priced.The iTunes Music Store in Europe sold 45 songs in the UK and a total of 1 songs per week..
- 2004 May 10To largeEUThe store expansion inオーストリア,ベルギー,フィンランド,Greece,イタリア,Luxembourg, Netherlands,Portugal,スペインOn January 9, 2005 in nine countriesアイルランドStart with.The songs are priced at € 10 per song in these 1 countries, share the same catalog in stores in all countries, and the songs are all in English.Stores in France, Germany, the United States and the United Kingdom are localized for each country and have different catalogs for each country.
- 2004 May 12,カナダStart with (1 song 0.99Canadian DollarSold at).
- 2004 May 11,Nihon Keizai ShimbunApple Computer has 10 songsHe also reported that he would launch the iTunes Music Store in Japan in March 2005.
- 2005 May 5,ノルウェー,スウェーデン,スイス,デンマークStart distribution at.
- 2005 May 6, The Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported that the Japanese version of the iTunes Music Store will start in August, but Apple Computer issued a statement that "this story is completely wrong.".. Apple claimed it was preparing to launch the iTunes Music Store at the end of 2005.
- 2005 May 7,Avex GroupAnnounced a music tie-up agreement between iTunes Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Computer, and Avex Network Co., Ltd. of the Avex Group.
May 8, Distribution started in Japan. 15 million songs prepared in partnership with 100 record companies, 90% of the total 1 songsYen, The remaining 10% is sold for 1 yen per song.
- The main reason for the delay in service launch in Japan is the digital rights management system "FairplayIs the songCD-RAccording to the domestic record company, it is not prohibited to write toCopy control cdInconsistent with the development ofMusic distributionIt is pointed out that some record companies have made the point that the standard price is cheaper than the average price of the sale of.
- 2005 May 10, Animation andMusic videoStarted selling videos such as.
- 2005 May 10,AustraliaStarts at (The price of one song is 1Australian dollar). Seeking to raise the delivery priceSonyThe record company of the line was holding participation like Japan,2006 May 1participated in.
- 2006 May 9,米 国Announced to start movie distribution service within (iTunes Movie Store）..In addition, the sale of iPod games has started, and the name has changed from the same day.iTunes StoreChanged to.
- 2006 May 12,New ZealandStart with (1 song 1.79New Zealand dollarSold at).
- 2007 May 4,EMIAnnounced that it plans to sell a 256Kbps AAC file without DRM for $ 1 per song (album is the same price as before) and a music video without DRM from May 1.29...In addition, EMI announced that it will supply music distribution services other than the iTunes Store without DRM in the future.
- 2007 May 9, Announced the start of. by this無線 LANIf you are in an environment,iPod touch such asWi-FiIt becomes possible to purchase music directly using the corresponding model (due to the resistance of the record label side, who disliked the competition due to download purchase in the record store,3G environmentThe correspondence below could not be realized). We also announced the provision of a custom ring tone for iPhone (up to 30 seconds, which can be created for an additional fee of $0.99 per song).
- 2008 January 1th, movie rental service in iTunes Store “iTunes Movie RentalAnnounced that it will start.The video files are automatically deleted from the computer 30 days after the rental.In addition to the normal resolution versionHigh definition videoThere is also a version.
- 2008 May 7Provides applications for iPhone and iPod touchApp StoreWas opened. On Mac and Windows, the App Store was treated as a category within the iTunes Store, but on the iPhone/iPod touch, the "App Store" was an application independent of the "iTunes Store."
- 2009 May 1、すべての楽曲を256kbps AAC DRMフリーのiTunes Plusで（800万曲を即日、残りの200万曲を3月末から）提供、4月から69セント・99セント・1.29ドルの価格体系で提供、iPhone 3Gの3Gネットワークで楽曲のダウンロード購入ができるようになると発表（レーベル側の許諾が得られたのは2009年3(Currently only in the US).
- 2010 May 11, Apple, EMI,Apple coreOn the iTunes StoreThe BeatlesAnnounced that the music of the(Apple vs Apple LitigationSee also).
- 2011 May 10,iCloudWith the launch of the service, iTunes in the Cloud, an automatic download function for other devices purchased from iTunes, and iTunes Match, a paid optional song matching service, have been launched in North America.
- 2012 May 2, Begin distribution of all songs in Japan with iTunes Plus. At the same time, distribution of some songs by Sony Music's world-class artists in Japan, worldwide exclusive distribution of ringtones and notification sounds using Beatles songs, distribution of iTunes-optimized song "Mastered for iTunes" Start.
- 2012 May 11,Sony Music affiliateStarted distributing music by major Japanese music artists.As a result, it took seven years from the start of the service in Japan, and all the major Japanese music labels were released..
- 2013 May 9Launches Internet Radio Service "iTunes Radio" in North America.
- 2014 May 5Launches iTunes Match Service in Japan.
- 2015 May 6,Apple MusicThe service of世界Available now. After that, with the spread of Apple Music, the purchase of music on the iTunes Store will gradually decline.
- 2017 May 9Since iTunes version 12.7, the "App Store" function has been removed from the iTunes Store, and iOS applications can only be obtained from the "App Store" application on iOS.
- 2019 May 10,macos catalinaWith the advent of the iTunes application, it became an independent application such as "Music" and "TV". "Music" mainly uses Apple Music, and the iTunes Store is hidden by default and cannot be accessed unless the user changes the settings. You can buy movies on the TV as you did in the previous iTunes Store, but the name iTunes Store is no longer used.
Deployment in Japan
in Japan,CopyrightProtectiveCopy guardDue to problems such as contracts with record companies and record companies, the start of the service was at risk, but it will be delayed for about 2 years to the United States2005 (Heisei17 years)May 8More services will be launched and expanded globallyEMI Music Japan(CurrentUniversal Music LLC Virgin MusicLabels, foreign-owned music companies such as Toshiba EMI at that time, and Japanese domestic capitalAvexThe song was provided by major record companies such as and several indie labels and started, and it was announced that the number of downloads exceeded 4 million within 100 days of the service, and it was welcomed in a welcoming mood.The iTunes Store is operated in Japan by iTunes Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Apple Inc. in the United States.Is going.
There were some record companies that hadn't participated for a while since the start, but in October 2006 (Heisei 18)BMG JAPAN(CurrentSony Music Labels Ariora JapanLabel) andUp front worksHowever, in June 2007Warner Music JapanHowever, each of them has started to provide music on the iTuens Store.
For a long time since the service startedSony Music Entertainment(SME) also, Major Japanese music artists started providing music on February 2012, 24, and major Western music artists started providing music on November 2, 22, and over 2012 years, the four major record companies in Japan have been on the iTunes Store. Will be available.
At the height of the iTunes Store, there are many musicians who distribute songs exclusively on the iTunes Store, attach unique benefits such as music videos by purchasing albums in bulk, and pre-distribute songs on the iTunes Store rather than selling CDs over the counter. It has been established as a good market.
From February 2012, 24 (Heisei 2), all songs will be "iTunes Plus",Digital rights management(FairPlay) has also been abolished.Until then, many songs were provided with 128kbps DRM, but now they will be provided without 256kbps DRM, which will greatly improve the sound quality of iTunes-sold songs and eliminate DRM. It also greatly enhances convenience.On the other hand, with the full introduction of iTunes Plus, the distribution price per song has been raised to a maximum of 1 yen, and other music distribution sites have also raised the price in the same way as the iTunes Store.
Although the scale is inferior, looking at each office,stormBelongs toJohnny's OfficeRegardless of the record company they belong to, their artists have not participated in the iTunes Store in principle, but from November 2019rd, 11 at 3:11 am, all 65 Arashi single songs have been distributed.. Also,Southern All Stars,Fukuyama MasaharuBelongs toAmuseAlthough I had never participated in principle,Before and after DRM eliminationA-SketchArtist (flumpool,ONE OK ROCK) And others started to participate, in June 2013perfumeStarting from, on December 2014, 26 (Heisei 12), Southern All Stars delivered all the songs, and most artists started to deliver in stages.
On November 2010, 22, the movie distribution service started. The rental method is mainly used, but some are also distributed by the sales method. Many Hollywood majors and major Japanese movie companies provided about 11 movies and started..
Sony picturesAs with music, he did not participate in the movie at first, but started offering movies on December 2010, 22.SonyThe content will be distributed on the iTunes Store in Japan, so it was widely featured on the Internet and newspapers (however, on October 10th).iOSHad released an official app for..In addition, works that were initially handled only by rental are increasingly being distributed by sales methods.
From August 2016, 28, iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Music, and iBooks will be the major Japanese telecommunications carriers.au(KDDI-Okinawa Cellular PhoneUnion) Can be combined with the monthly fee for au terminals provided byau simple settlementIs officially supported for payments using "" (first in history as a major Japanese telecommunications carrier, but not for corporate contractors).
The Japanese music distribution market is mainlyRecochokuProvided byfeature phoneForChaku-Uta FullThe iTunes Store has a feature that it accounts for the majority (2011% in 81), and the iTunes Store is less than 5% when considering the total value share of the music market including CDs etc., Has a lower share than other countries.
In addition, although the number of songs being distributed is increasing, the distribution format has not changed significantly from iTunes Plus (AAC256kbps), and since the 2010s, distribution of high-resolution sound sources has started with services of other companies, and uncompressed sound sources or uncompressed sound sources With lossless music playback becoming the de facto standard, the iTunes Store has become an obsolete service, which is another factor behind its low market share.
Problems with billing
The case where the iTunes Store user received an unreasonable price bill, after April 2009 (Heisei 21),Consumer Center, Etc., 43 cases were received, and February 2010, 22 (Heisei 2)Consumer Affairs AgencyTogether with the attention, The Consumer Affairs Agency operates "iTunes Co., Ltd." and an incorporated association on February 2th and 17th.Japan Credit AssociationIs inquiring against..Regarding this, the company responded on March 3th., The questionnaire was sent to the company again by March 3th asking for a detailed answer, saying that the content was insufficient..
Problems with illegal delivery
In January 2010, the Perfume album "GAMEWas illegally distributed (Amuse belonging to Perfume was not participating in the iTunes Store in Japan at that time as mentioned above).. The copyright notation is T of the seller of the CDoT not kuma JapanuThe situation was revealed because it was kuma Japan and some songs were not original. Receive thisTokuma Japan Communications(Tokuma Japan) requested Apple to investigate, and it was found that overseas labels were delivered without the permission of Tokuma Japan...Tokuma Japan is also considering legal action, raising questions about Apple's music distribution screening system.
Features and restrictions
- Integrated music management softwareiTunesFor exclusive useブ ラ ウ ザTo use from. In addition,Parental controlCan also be set to "use iTunes but not iTunes Store".
- As of September 2006, it has over 9% share in the legal music download sales service market in the United States.
- Lineup and participating labels
- As of May 2007, over 5 million songs have been released in the US version and 500 million in the Japanese version...This is Apple and four major record companies, EMI,Sony bmg,ユ ニ バ ー サ ル,Warner Music GroupIs the result of trading withIndie labelIs also included. In the iTunes Store Bob Dylan,U2,Eminem,Sheryl Crow,StingVarious songs including original songs from more than 20 artists are provided.
- Customer account
- iTunesAccount TheCountryAccounts that can be acquired depend on the customer's address (regardless of the iTunes display language).
- How to buy
- Credit cardSettle with or sold by Appleprepaid cardPurchase an iTunes card (amount of 1,500 yen, 3,000 yen, 5,000 yen, 10,000 yen, and variable card) and pay from there. The prepaid card has a number on it, and when you enter it in iTunes, it will be credited to your account. By the way, when you buy a prepaid card, you need to read a special barcode at the cash register,ShopliftingYou cannot use a prepaid card that was obtained illegally. Also, prepaid cards are only recognized by the iTunes Store in the country of issue..
- 対 応OS
- Mac OS X v10.3.9After that, 32bit versionWindows XP SP2After that, 32bit/64bit versionWindows VistaandWindows 7,Windows 8(RTExcept),iTunes MobileEquipped withMobile phone, IPhone, iPod touch, iPad.
- Listen to music
- 90 seconds for all songs (all if the entire song is less than 90 seconds)StreamingAudition is possible. The number of times is unlimited, but cannot be saved. You can also listen to music from iTunes Stores in other countries.
- Music format
- bit rate256 kbit/sAACIn the formextension Them4a..Previously, 128kbps AAC (extension m4p) protected by FairPlay, which will be described later, was used.
- Album artwork
- Album artwork is automatically downloaded when you purchase music files from the iTunes Store. The size of the artwork is basically 1500x1500 or 1200x1200, but there are some 600x600 with the old distribution start time (both are maxi-single album works).
- iTunes Plus
- Currently, all songs are sold without DRM. This service is called iTunes Plus, the bit rate has been improved to 256 kbit/s, it is copy-free except that the purchaser's Apple ID is embedded, and it can be played directly by AAC-compatible players. is there. Can also be converted to MP3..The extension is m4a.Also, even if you have already purchased songs, if they are compatible with iTunes Plus, you can upgrade them for a fee of $ 0.30 (library upgrade). At the beginning of the service at the end of May 2007, only batch upgrades of purchased songs were possible, but from the end of January 5, individual upgrades for each song or album became possible.
- Video format
- More than 2005 music videos, 10 October 13th, 2000 Pixar Animation StudioShort animation and 5 TV shows (US only) for 300 yen ($1.99) each episode.. The video partH.264The format and audio part are in AAC format. Like music, it is protected and containerized by FairPlay. At the beginningQVGAThe resolution was 320x240 pixels, but with the start of movie distribution on September 2006, 9, including conventional content, it is four times that of QVGA.VGAChanged to resolution (640x480 pixels). AudioSampling rateIs 44.1kHz, The bit rate is 128 kbit/s. The extension ism4v.. In addition, unlike music,DVDIt cannot be recorded as a video.
- Purchased files are from Apple, except for iTunes Plus mentioned above.Digital rights managementProtected by the technology FairPlay. By performing unlimited transfers to your iPod, unlimited writing to CDs (up to 7 writes using the same playlist), and authentication with the account that purchased the file.LANYou can share music with up to 5 computers (it cannot be saved because it is streamed from the computer that serves as the server where the file is saved), and you can duplicate the file itself indefinitely.This very flexibleCopy guardWas unthinkable in music distribution services before the iTunes Store, and coupled with its low price, it received a lot of attention when it first started.
- Audio bookFormat
- Audiobooks such as domestic and foreign novels and rakugo and NHK radio midnight flights are provided.Protected AAC format, bit rate is 32kbit / s.The extension ism4p.. Each can be auditioned for 90 seconds.Audibleform.
- Over 150 million files including audiobooks; (approx. 20 files at the beginning)
- useful function
- Gift certificates and gift card gifts, Allowance (restricted purchasing accounts for minors), iMix (user-created playlists),Podcasting, Billboard charts, radio charts, power search (advanced search), music videos and movie trailers.
- App Store
- For iPhone, iPod touch, iPadApplication softwareDelivery service. As of July 2009, 7, there is a lineup of more than 14.
- iTunes Originals
- iTunes StoreIt is delivered in a limited wayCompilation albumseries.The biggest feature of this compilation series is that the commentary and messages of the songs by the members are recorded between the songs.Some versions include only this album.New releases are irregular and inconsistent.
Available countries and regions
- Only areas where songs can be downloaded are listed
- As a general rule, you must have an address in the above countries and regions to use it. In some cases, the address is spoofed for specific content, but this is a violation of the terms and conditions and is subject to account suspension.
Market share and milestones
The store sold about 18 songs in the first 275,000 hours and more than 1,000,000 songs in the first week. When the Windows version was released, it had over 3 downloads in the first three days, with over 1,000,000 songs sold in that cycle. On December 1,000,000, Apple announced that it had sold 12 million songs since its launch in April.
- 2004 May 3Apple announced that iTunes Music Store customers have purchased and downloaded 5,000 million songs from the iTunes Music Store. 5000 million songsSarah McLachlanWas "The Path of Thorns" by.
- On April 2004, 4, the iTunes Music Store celebrated its first anniversary.28 million songs sold at this point.
- 2004 May 7In addition, Apple will give an iPod to the purchaser every 9,500 songs after the sale of the 10 million songs (50 units in total), and to the purchaser of the 1 million songsPowerBook, IPod, and an iTunes Music Store coupon worth $ 1. 10 days laterMay 7, Apple announced that 1 million songs were sold through the iTunes Music Store. The 1 millionth songKansasHazePurchased by Kevin Britten who lives inzero 7It was "Somersault (Dangermouse Remix)".He received a congratulatory call from Steve Jobs and was laser-engraved with a thank-you message on the prize's third-generation 3GB iPod.
- 2005 May 1, The iTunes Music Store has sold 2.5 million songs worldwide.
- 2005 May 3, ITunes Music Store sold 3 million songs.
- On May 2005, 5, Apple announced that it had sold over 10 million songs.
- 2005 May 7, Apple announced that it will count down to the 5 millionth song. For customers every 5 songs, up to the 10 million songsiPod miniAnd 50 gift cards, 5 iPods for those who downloaded the 10 millionth song, 1 gift cards, 10 50 gift cards andCold playYou will be presented with 4 tickets for the tour. 12 days laterMay 7Apple announced that 5 million songs have been sold. The 5 millionth songIndianaLafayette cityPurchased by Amy GreerFaith hillIt was "Mississippi Girl".
- At the announcement of the opening of the iTunes Music Store in Japan on August 2005, 8, Apple CEO Steve Jobs said, "To date, 4 million songs have been sold, 5 million songs a day. , The largest music distribution service with a market share of over 150% in the United States. "Inspired by this, domestic music distribution service companies such as mora also announced price revisions to around 82-1 yen per song..
- 2005 May 8Announced that the number of songs sold at the iTunes Music Store in Japan during the four days after the store opened was 4 million..
- 2006 May 2Achieved 10 billion downloads. The billionth track was Coldplay's "Speed of Sound," downloaded by Alex Ostrovsky, who lives in West Bloomfield, Michigan. Ostrovsky is equipped with a 10-inch LCDiMacAnd a 5th generation 60GB iPod, a $ 1 iTunes Music Store gift card, andJuilliard School of MusicNamed Ostrovsky奨 学 金The system was created.
- From around December 2006, the access load to the iTunes Store will increase.As a reason, it was announced that the access load was increasing due to users who obtained iPod and iTunes gift cards as Christmas gifts in December.The server was strengthened during the same month, and the load was reduced to some extent.
- 2007 May 1Apple announced that it has sold more than 20 billion songs, more than 5,000 million TV shows, and more than 130 million feature films.
- 2007 May 7Apple announced that it has sold the 30 billionth song.
- 2008 May 6Apple announced that it has sold more than 50 billion songs in total.
- On July 2008, 7, Apple announced that the number of downloads on the App Store exceeded 14 million in three days..
- Super bowl2004 of the dayMay 2, ApplePepsiCoIn collaboration with soft drinksBottle capYou can download songs for free (1 million songs in total) if the winning code is printed inside.CampaignAnnounced to launch. Despite Apple's one-month extension of the campaign, Pepsi was unable to ship the campaign's products to major metropolitan areas one week before the end of the campaign.According to Steve Jobs, only 1 million songs have been redeemed.But Pepsi was in 1May 1We started a similar campaign again, and in addition to 2 million songs, we gave away one iPod mini every hour.
- Following the success of Pepsi's iTunes promotionThe Coca-Cola CompanyAlsoUS Seven-ElevenPartnership with Frozen BeveragesSlurpee32OunceUntil July 2005, 7 (code is 31), a promotion that allows you to download songs for free by entering the code printed on the cup on the dedicated page of the iTunes Music StoreMay 8(Valid until) went. At the same time, Coca-Cola operated MyCokeMusic.com, a music distribution site that competes with the iTunes Music Store in Europe, but ended its service on July 2006, 7.
- 2005 May 7To AppleGAPIn collaboration with the company, a promotion that allows you to download songs from the iTunes Music Store for free when you try on jeans at a GAP storeMay 8Announced that it will be held until August 8st.
- On September 2007, 9, AppleStarbucksAnnounced a partnership with.At Starbucks in the United States, we plan to gradually roll out a “Now Playing” service that allows you to check and purchase in-store BGM song titles..
- Design Director: Robert Kondrak
- Principal Content Visual Designer: Ranch Ram
- Chief User Interface Visual Designer: Michael Darius
- Chief Visual Interaction Designer: Tim Wasco
- Production Designer: Alexandria Anderson
- Label External Relations: Carolene Lasara
- Production Manager: Elizabel Jericho
- Principal User Interface Engineer: Oliver Klevet
- Senior Producer: Jennifer Deming
Japanese record company/master production company that distributes music on iTunes Store
- Up front works
- Key Sounds Label
- King record
- Sunrise Music Publishing
- NBC Universal Entertainment Japan
- Shinko Music Entertainment
- ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ
- Tokuma Japan Communications
- Dolly music
- Nippon Columbia(Some discs do not have "Pop Hit March" etc., so you can listen to them.)
- Japan Falcom(Falcom Label）
- Bandai visual
- Sony Music Labels
- JVC Kenwood Victor Entertainment
- Four life music entertainment
- Pony canyon
- Yamaha Music Communications
- Universal Music LLC
- Yoshimoto R and C
- Warner Music Japan
- ^ "Apple Unveils New iTunes”. Apple (September 2012, 9). October 2012th, 9Browse.
- ^ Leander Kahney (October 2003, 10). “Apple announces iTunes for Windows". WIRED.jp. October 2007th, 9Browse.
- ^ CNET News.com (July 2005, 7). “"The iTunes Music Store will replace the PtoP network"". October 2007th, 9Browse.
- ^ Apple Inc .. “iTunes Music Store in Europe Deals 800,000 Songs in First Week" (English). October 2007th, 9Browse.
- ^ the Mac Observer (November 2004, 11). “iTunes Music Store Coming to Japan in 2005" (English). October 2007th, 9Browse.
- ^ Tony Smith (June 2005, 6). “Japan iTunes August launch report'untrue'" (English). The Register ®. October 2007th, 9Browse.
- ^ Nowadays it is being done in other countries such as England
- ^ Apple Inc. (November 2007, 4). “Apple Adds Higher Quality DRM-Free Music to iTunes Store". October 2007th, 9Browse.
- ^ Apple Inc. (November 2007, 9). “Apple announces iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store". October 2007th, 9Browse.
- ^ Apple Inc. (November 2009, 1). “Changes come to the iTunes Store". October 2009th, 1Browse.
- ^ Beatles music distribution started on iTunes Store, Internet Watch, November 2010, 11
- ^ Distribution of Japanese music from Sony Music on iTunes Store. Ikimonogakari, Kana Nishino, L'Arc, JUJU, etc.,AV Watch, September 2012, 11
- ^ This has always been my dream. Apple launches iTunes Match service in Japan!,Gizmodo, May 2014, 5
- ^ a b c d e f iTunes Co., Ltd. 16th term financial results announcement
- ^ iTunes Store --iTunes Co., Ltd.
- ^ Have a WalkmanSony GroupMusic distribution serviceblackberryRunsLabel gateIs a core company.
- ^ “Arashi opens SNS account & digitally distributes all single songs New song “Turning Up” MV is premiered today at 21:XNUMX”. Billboard JAPAN(July 2019, 11) October 2011th, 11Browse.
- ^ Arashi's songs are only single songs, and single coupling songs and album songs have not been delivered. Also, artists other than Arashi are not currently participating.
- ^ Takeshi KusagiThe CM song "Satisfaction Revolution" sung by the artist has been distributed for a limited time, and only in the United States.Akanishi JinThere are exceptions such as the music being distributed.
- ^ Occurred on January 2011, 3Great East Japan EarthquakeAs a charity for April 4 of the same yearUniversal MusicIs a compilation album that contains songs from 79 groups of artists.Ai no Uta-Great East Japan Earthquake Charity AlbumWas released, but Masaharu Fukuyama's song "Gunjou ~ ultramarine ~Is recorded
- ^ However, past Amuse artists (E ・ Z ・ O,DEAD END,SIAM SHADE, Etc.) songs at Amuse have been distributed.
- ^ Japanese subtitlesEdition,dubbingThe version is distributed as a separate work
- ^ "Sony, movie distribution to "enemy" Apple can not ignore Itunes". Sankei Shimbun(July 2010, 12) October 2011th, 4Browse.
- ^ News Release (August 2016, 8). “"Au Easy Payment" now available on App Store, Apple Music, iTunes and iBooks”. KDDI. October 2016th, 8Browse.
- ^ Japan Record Association Japan Record Industry 2012 Edition
- ^ Norikazu Yamaguchi,Takuya Matsumoto,, "7 strategies to "sell" music in the social age New music business opened up by "musicians""Ritto music, 2012, 122 pages.ISBN 978-4-8456-2156-9.
- ^ Tetsuichi Yamaguchi "Last Lecture on Music Business in the New Era, With a New Map in Hand, Living the Honeymoon Era of Music and Technology!" Rittor Music, 2015, p. 55.ISBN 978-4-8456-2670-0.
- ^ About the occurrence of cases where users of music information sites are charged with usage charges that they do not knowConsumer Affairs Agency, September 22, 2
- ^ Regarding inquiries to music information site operatorsConsumer Affairs Agency, September 22, 2
- ^ Regarding inquiry status of consumer consultation regarding the use of music information sitesConsumer Affairs Agency, September 22, 2
- ^ About answers from music information site operators for inquiriesConsumer Affairs Agency, March 22, 3, Consumer Affairs Agency
- ^ Supplementary questions for music information site operatorsMarch 22, 3, Consumer Affairs Agency
- ^ http://getnews.jp/archives/45924
- ^ http://www.tkma.co.jp/tjc/j_pop/perfume/itunes.html
- ^ a b Apple Inc. (2007). “Apple announces iTunes Plus". October 2007th, 9Browse.
- ^ For example,AmericaYou must have an address in the United States to purchase from the iTunes Store. However, since an account is required only for purchase and download, you can search and audition at iTunes Stores in other countries.
- ^ Even if you have accounts in iTunes Stores in multiple countries, you must use different prepaid cards from each country.
- ^ In the United States, only the first episode of the new show may be available as a free download from the iTunes Store for a limited time. Also, as a purchase privilege such as the North American DVD box, iTunes-compatible video files may come for free (or a free download code for the iTunes Store will be included).
- ^ Apple Inc. (November 2004, 3). “iTunes Music Store Downloads Top 50 Million Songs" (English). October 2007th, 9Browse.
- ^ John Markoff (April 2004, 4). “TECHNOLOGY; Apple Deals 70 Million Songs In First Year of iTunes Service" (English). The New York Times. October 2007th, 9Browse.
- ^ Apple Inc. (November 2005, 3). “iTunes Music Store Downloads Surpass 300 Million" (English). October 2007th, 9Browse.
- ^ →Wikinews
- ^ →Wikinews
- ^ Apple Inc. (November 2007, 8). “iTunes Store music downloads exceed 30 billion songs". October 2007th, 9Browse.
- ^ Apple Inc. (November 2007, 8). “iTunes Store music downloads exceed 50 billion songs". October 2007th, 9Browse.
- ^ Apple Inc. (November 2008, 7). “Number of iPhone App Store downloads tops XNUMX million over the first weekend". October 2008th, 7Browse.
- ^ Apple Inc. (November 2007, 9). “Apple and Starbucks announce partnership in music business". October 2007th, 9Browse.