Photo Yuki Amami
Yuki Amami A story of a noble swan and a man who gently tells in the first challenge of movie narration
If you write the contents roughly
A documentary set in Toyama Prefecture, which has the roots of my grandparents and was visited every year during the summer vacation when I was in elementary school.
Actress Yuki Amami (54) will pre-screen the movie "I am a Swan" (released on November 11, in Toyama City, Hotoriza) on November 27 ... → Continue reading
Daily sports entertainment
From the daily sports news site, Daily Sports online (DailySportsOnline), which delivers the latest news, we will pick up and deliver the latest entertainment information (breaking news) and special information! For news about entertainment, rely on Daily Sports online.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
With Niigata Prefecture in the eastPrefectural borderIs a difficult placeWisdom toothKnown as.NaganoTo the prefectural border withHida Mountains(Japan Northern Alps) Can be heard.IshikawaThe northern border of the prefectureTreasure hills, The south sideGifuSpansRyohaku mountainsIs.On the southern border of Gifu prefecture, there are the Hida MountainsHida HighlandsRefrain from
Surrounded by mountains, the west isKurikara PassAroundKagaConnect to the west of (currently southern Ishikawa prefecture)Hokuriku RoadThere are strong economic and cultural ties.SengokuAt the end of the period EtchuNarimasa SasaとKaga OfMaeda ToshiieFought. After that, Hideyoshi Hashiba (laterHideyoshi Toyotomi) By Etchu is Toshiie's childMaeda ToshinagaWas given to Echu during the Edo periodKaga DomainAnd its branchToyama DomainWas governed by.Abandoned DomainIn Toyama prefecture (former prefecture) andShinkawa PrefectureHowever, due to the fact that the population was regarded as undersized and the historical background, it was annexed to Ishikawa Prefecture.However, in the Ishikawa Prefectural Assembly, ToyamaFlood damageIshikawa side will monopolize the necessary expenses after the restoration is neglected,Water controlNot to mention life and education, it was in a difficult situation. This predominant attitude of Toyama disrespect led to the prefectural movement., The present Toyama prefecture was established in the form of the separation of the entire former Yue-China.
In the mountainous area on the border of Gifu prefecture,Gassho-style village of Shirakawa-go and GokayamaAsworld Heritage(cultural heritage) Is registered inGokayama,Tateyama faithSuch asMountain worshipFamous forTateyama Mountain Range, Of the mountain sightseeing routeTateyama Kurobe Alpine RouteIs the only one in JapanGlacierExtant.. Adjacent to northern GifuHida regionIs blocked by the mountains(I.e.,Nagoya cityIt has a poor transportation connection with and has strong economic and cultural ties with the relatively short distance to southern Toyama prefecture. Therefore, combine Toyama (Ecchu) and HidaJumping regionSometimes called.
Toyama Bay facing northThe most beautiful bay club in the worldIs a member ofInternational base port OfFushiki Toyama PortIt is,Hokuriku Industrial AreaIt is a collective term for Fushiki Port, Toyama Port, and Toyama New Port, which have developed as bases for the Japan Sea trading. Also,Uozu,Namerikawa,HimiIn such cases, abundant seafood is landed. Of which, from Uozu to NamerikawaFirefly squidGroup of sea surface,mirageIt is famous for the beach where you can see.
Industrial development continued from the Meiji era that achieved independence from Ishikawa Prefecture,Hokuriku industrial areaForming.YKK,Sankyo TateyamaKnown as the birthplace of major metal product manufacturers. Expand mainly in the three prefectures of HokurikuHokuriku Bank,Hokuriku Electric PowerIt is also home to such.
In addition to the Gassho-zukuri Village of Shirakawa-go and Gokayama, which has already been registered as a World Heritage Site (cultural heritage),Cultural heritage of Takaoka in modern times"When"Tateyama-KurobeThere is a movement aiming to register as a World Heritage (Cultural Heritage) of "Model of Japan for disaster prevention power-faith, erosion control, power generation". About "Tateyama Kurobe"Natural heritageOrComplex heritageThere is a possibility to aim for registration as.
dialectasToyama dialectThere is. By regionKureha MountainThe Kure East dialect and the Kure West dialect, with the surrounding borders,Uozu dialectEtc. Toyama dialectHokuriku dialectBelongs to Ishikawa prefectureNoto dialectIs similar to. Starting with "Kikito", which means "fresh, lively, and energetic,"KojienSome words are included in
In addition to the seafood expressed as “Kitoto” above,One hundred famous waters,Heisei famous water XNUMX selectionsIt is well known as the place where famous water is produced. For example, four places are selected from each prefecture.
accentIn, the place name of "Toyama" is "とYama” is pronounced,Toyama Prefecture, To the west of Joetsu City in Niigata Prefecture and in the northern part of the Hida region of Gifu Prefecture(I.e.Is pronounced flat. In the Kaga region of Ishikawa Prefecture,,Ma” is pronounced (TaiziIs where the accent is placed).
For the roots of the Toyama place namefor free trial lessonschecking ...
According to the Geographical Survey Institute's nationwide prefectural area coverage, Toyama Prefecture has an area of 4247.61 square kilometers.. Geospatial Information Authority of JapanAccording to the above, the north, south, east, and west edges of Toyama Prefecture are located as follows. In addition, the center of gravity obtained by inserting a provisional boundary line in the prefecture boundary undetermined area is also shown. AlsoStatistics Bureau OfHeisei 27 year censusAccording to the population center of gravity is near Kurehamotocho, Toyama City.
|Center of gravity|
|Center of gravity|
|Toyama Prefectural Government Office Location||Eastern end|
- Japan,Chubu region(Administrative division),Hokuriku region
- Adjacent prefectures : Ishikawa - Gifu - Niigata - Nagano
Nagano (old)Shinano country) Between the steep mountains (Northern Alps, especially in the east)Gotateyama mountain range). It is not easy to cross, but during the Edo period the Kaga domainAround OkuyamaWas dispatched to conduct geographic surveys and crack down on lumber from the Shinano side. In modern times, there are many climbers, and in 1971, Toyama and Nagano prefectures were directly connected.Tateyama Kurobe Alpine RouteWas opened.Heavy snowfallBecause it is closed in winter,Car regulationThere are mainlybusUsed as a tourist route by. Other than mountaineering and alpine routes, western Niigata prefecture (Itoigawa,Joetsu CityEtc.)TrainYou can come and go with Nagano prefecture.
- 平野 : Kurobe River Fan,Shinkawa Plain,Toyama Plain,Horizon,Tonami Plain
- River : Kurobe River,Katagai River,Hayatsuki River,Joganji River,Jinzu River,Shogawa,Oyabe River(Seven major rivers in Toyama Prefecture)
- 海 : Toyama Bay(Sea of Japan）
- Mountain : Hida Mountains(Japan Northern Alps),Ryohaku mountains,Hida Highlands
- (I.e. : Tateyama,Mt. Tsurugidake,Mt. Yakushidake,Crystal Mount,Goro Kurobe,Mt. Washibadake,Goryudake,Mt. Shiroumadake (Nihon Hyaku Meizan（Japan's hundred famous mountains）),Mt. Shirakimine,Mt. Kongoudouzan,Mt. Ningyoyama,Mt. Oizurugatake
- hills : Kureha Hills,Treasure hills,Nikami Hills
- (I.e. : Abuga Island,Karashima,Man rock,Woman rock,Buddha Island,Henoshima,Nakanoshima,
- National park
- National park
- Prefectural nature park
- Prefectural park
ToyamaSea of Japan side climateAnd the whole prefectureHeavy snowfall(Some areas are designated as special heavy snowfall areas). SummerFern phenomenonThe temperature rises under the influence of, and it is hot and humid. The high mountains in the southSubarctic humid climateBelongs to and the cold is severe. EspeciallyTateyama Mountain RangeIs one of the most heavy snowfall areas in the world,TateyamaandMt. TsurugidakeIn the surroundings,GlacierHas been confirmed.However, in recent years, there has been a tendency toward a warm winter, and the number of snowfall days has been decreasing.
Traditionally located in the central part of the Toyama PlainKureha HillsTo the eastWu East(Go), westKure WestI used to call it. Currently, the names eastern part of the prefecture and western part of the prefecture separated by the municipalities are also used.[Annotation 1].. Mostly coincides with Kure East and Kure West, but Kureha and Nei districts of Toyama (formerlyMisao-gunA part of) belongs to the eastern part of the prefecture even though it is Kure Nishi. In addition, Toyama city's feudal area was onceJapanese Meteorological AgencyIt belonged to the western part of the prefecture (western part of Japan) in the local division of No.2006 May 3The jurisdiction was changed to the eastern part of the prefecture (eastern south), which is the same as the other districts of the city.
- There are a total of 10 local governments in this prefecture, including 2 cities (4 counties), 1 towns and 15 village.The number of local governments is 15, which is the smallest and largest among the 47 prefectures.HokkaidoIt is about one-twelfth of (179). All the readings of "town" are "towns", but many locals read "chou". Reading of "village" (Funabashi Village(Ichimura only) is "mura".In addition, in local governments in Toyama PrefectureWebsite OfURLIs everything, including the Toyama sitewww.(Different municipalities).(Local government name).toyama.jpAndlg.jpIs the only prefecture that has no local government to adopt (Toyama Prefecture Official Website Information on municipalities in the prefectureSee also).
Eastern Toyama Prefecture (Kure East)
- Toyama district
West Toyama Prefecture (Kure West)
- Takaoka area
- Tonami area
- ToyamaThen.Paleolithic Of(I.e.More than 140 have been confirmed. Most of them are from the late Paleolithic up to 3 years ago. In the first half of the period up to about 2 years ago, a group of stone tools called Nogahara-type knife-shaped stone tools distributed in eastern Japan was excavated in the first half, and a setouchi-type stone tools group called Kokufu-type knife-shaped stone tools was found in the second half. ing. It can be seen that this prefecture was influenced by eastern and western stoneware culture. In addition, the materials for these stone tools are shale-based stone materials in the western part of this prefecture, along with the Setouchi-type andesite, which allows a wide range of activities and exchanges between people at that time.
- Jomon Period - Himi OfOsakakai CaveNeolithic relics are found here.
- Emperor SojinFebruary 10- Four way generalOhiko life TakashidoIs said to have been stroked.
- Emperor Suren's 23rd-Daibei YamabeEmperor SurenIt is said that he went to Koshikuni after pursuing a kuen by the order of.
- Emperor KageyukiOctober 25, 7- TakeuchiWill make a Hokuriku patrol.
- Emperor ShigeruYearly-asTaiga sound footTo entrust.
- Emperor Nakaso's first leap November 11-From KoshigokuEmperor NakasoTribute to swans. At this time,Kamami BetsuouTook this from the migrants,Emperor NakasoSent a soldier and killed it.
- 573 (Emperor Satatsu2nd year) May 5rd-A messenger of Goryeo is said to have drifted ashore and was wrecked by a large number of people drowned..
- 574 (Emperor Adachi 3rd) May 5-AgainGoryeoIt is said that the messenger of the night stayed in Koshikai and moved to Tokyo on July 7.
- 588 (Emperor Chung2nd year) July 7st-Shin Abe inspects the border of Vietnam.
- 642 (EmperorFirst year) June 9- Vietnam OfEzoIs said to have returned.
- White pheasantAnnual-around this timeUsaka ShrineFounded.
- 658 (Emperor Saimei4 years) April-KoshikuniAbe Hirafu QuietnessThe conquest ofIn February 660 (6th year of Emperor Saimei), he led a ship of 2 shipsMutsu-OshimaThat you have traveled to.
- 698 (Emperor Bunmu2 years)-According to tradition, this year,Each temple(Former LadyFuchu Town) Was founded.. According to "Kou Kakusen Tatsuroku," "The founders of Nagasawayama, Nagasaki, Nezagi-gun are the Buddhist Emperors Ounari Echu in the territory of the Tenth Emperor Ninth Prince Keikyu, also known as the Kyomiya Matoshie no Miya. He devoted himself to celebrating his hair and cut off the carnivorous female offender, carved the statue of his own Buddha, and served him in the morning, and made him descend at the age of thirty. Established a cathedral in Sawayama, the elder senior of the Shibumu Emperor, and served him..
- Great treasureAnnual-by this timeVietnamUnderstandEchizen,Etchu,EchigoTo.. Separation country of crossing country is "Japanese calligraphy』Emperor Jincho, in September 6twoWhite moth一Since it is the first time to see that,692 It is said that it is highly likely that Yue-China was established before (6th year of Emperor Jingu).. Also,Shinkawa-gun,Imizu-gun,Isami-gunIs said to have been established by this time, and before 703 (Taisho 2)Kubiki-gun,Koshi-gun,Kambara-gun,Uonuma DistrictWas also included in the Etchu version.
- 701 (Daiho first year)-At this time,KokujiIsYuri SaekiOr by his father, Yuka SaekiTateyamaOpened,Oyama ShrineIs told that was opened.. The oldest document about Kaizan Engi, "Kanju Jikkensho," states, "The Emperor Bunmu Gou Taiho XNUMXst year erection of the beginning of the year. Soden Yu, Tateyama Karito Ariyuki. Tachiya died. Mino everyone golden Amida Nyoraiya. Samurai Konoyama Yu Tateyama Gonja. Explicit local prison." It does not indicate who opened the mountain... 『Iroha type abstract], the person who shoots a bear, not just a hunter, is said to be Yuka Ehisa,Amida NyoraiTriggered byPriestIt is supposed that the temples were built,, There are also many documents in which Saiki Yuri is the founder of Kaiyama,Japanese and Chinese three-year-old drawing society], when Saiki Ariyori followed Shirataka into Okuyama, he ran away after shooting a bear attacking him with a bow, so when he chased this, he met Amida Nyorai, who was bleeding, and was from Nyorai. It was said that Tateyama Kaizan was what was told to open Tateyama., "Tateyama Daienki" refers to the event of Yuri Saeki as the second year of the treasure... Also"Shinto collection』Said that Tateyama Kaizan was performed by a saint of sacredness in the 3rd year of Daiho.. As you can see, the Tateyama Kaizan-tan is not uniform, but there are many auspicious events in which Saiki Yuri is the founder of Kaizan..
(Treasure 2 years)
- March Koshin-Assign the four counties that belonged to Yue-China (Kubiki, Koshi, Kambara, Uonuma) to Echigo country..
- This year, at Jorakuji TempleEmperor BunmuJorakuji was founded by the request of.本尊 TheGyokiIt is said that the work was written by "Etsunaka Kojiki", "Engi Yun, Emperor Bunmu's Imperial Court, Daihobo Tora XNUMXnd year Mitachiya.Eleven-faced KannonThe work of Gyoki, enshrining the four-faced Kannon in Mido.
- 706 (Keiun3 years) February 2-Years of prayer at a shrine in VietnamClothEnter the example.
- 709 (Wado2 years) March 3-Echigo to recruit soldiers from Echu-ChinaEzoConquer.
- 718 (Yoro2 years)-According to tradition, this year,TianzhuMore monkGoodnessIt is said that Sanzo arrived next morning and founded Ani-ji Temple, Isami-gun... According to "Ecchu Kojiki", "Let's say good luck, this temple is Zennonaku Sanzo, and this temple should be founded upon seeing Shiundate..
- 719 (3 years old)
- 725 (Turtle2nd year)-According to a temple biography, a monk in the Hokuriku cruise tinGyokiIs the largest stone Buddha in the countryFudo FudoStatues carved in Shingon OsoyamaNiseki TempleWas opened.. According to "Echunaka Kijiki", "Den Yun, traveled to ancient times to make Buddhist statues, and made Buddhist statues. , Go straight to sculpture this Fudoson.".
- 732 (Balance4th) September 9th-Takeshi Taguchi as Mamoru Etchu (5st Yukiko Chugoku in literature).
(13 years of Tenpyo)
- August 2- Emperor Shomu,KokubunjiHe erected the erection of the erection and said "LesNational constructiontwoBuddhist priest一”.. In Etchu, the remains are located in Fushiki Ichinomiya, which is currently in Takaoka City, and it is a designated historic site..
- August 12- Noto country(Hakui-gun,Suzu-gun,Noto-gun,Hoho-gun) To Vietnam.
- 744 (Tendai 16) September 9-First timePatrolTheKinichi ShichidoAnd make Toshi Shimoishikawa an ambassador to Hokuriku Road.
(18 years of Tenpyo)
- April 4-Hokuriku, the first place to put down a pacifierSan'inEntrust Kise Nagio Maro to both roads.
- June 6-VietnamKokujiAspoetBut alsoOtomo IchimochiIs entrusted with.. laterOtomo IchimochiWas compiled mainly byManyoshu』Includes 4536 songs out of a total of 337 songs that describe the scenery and legends of Toyama Prefecture..
- August 8-A singing party was held at the house of the house, and Fushio TakushukuOn the night of Nubatama, the moon doesn't lean to Fuke Nureshikushi Nijoyama(Vol. XNUMX).
- August 8-Own house,Usa HachimanguOn the day of soliciting the spirit ofHoseikaiI do. This isHoshotsu HachimanguIs said to be the beginning of.. "From the Chugoku Shrine," said, "Hoshotsu Hachimangu in the same county, Ogo Taisha Nikita Hojo Tokimasa Re-Konoyuki Yushin, a donation certificate, etc.twoGoza一Sightseeing, ancient "Kanakoura Yoshinsai", August XNUMXCalendar"Three years "Yosutsu Yoseki reason".
- September 9-When Ichikamo hears that his brother has died, he sadly says,If you know it from the beginning, you can also see the waves of the rough sea of the sea of Yue(Vol. XNUMX).
- 747 (Tendai 19) February 2-Ichimochi is sick, and at the Kunimori Museum, "Away from Yamakawa's side”(Vol.XNUMX>).
(20 years of Tenpyo)
- January 1-Home ownership, ``Ayu's wind blows a small boat rowed by the seamen of Nago”.. This "ayu no kaze" isMasumi KamochiWrote "Manyoshu Kogi", "Ayuno Kazen isノSlang, DongfengWoSo-calledDYoshino Noyasu一It's called Ya, and it's still called Ayano Kazu, and it's Kiki Oki."Originally, it was a word that means Dongfeng in Etchu,Ainokaze Toyama Railway Co., Ltd.The company name comes from this.
- Spring AppearanceBecause of this, Ichimochi traveled around the counties,Snow removal from Tateyama and migratory stir-fried pickles from the river in Nobuki"Or"Okami River Beni Nihofu Musume Kodashi With reeds(Vol. XNUMX).
- August 3- Left ministerTachibana familyMore messenger, visit Otomo Ichimo.. There is songwriting in response to the house ownership, "Let's rent a ship in the sea of Nago, go out offshore and come back to see the waves(Vol. XNUMX)
- 749 (Tenpyo treasureFirst yearTenpyo KatsuhoFirst year) May 5-Otomo IchimoTodaiji TempleVisited Todaiji Temple priest, Hei-ei, to visit the site.From the tomorrow, I'll hold you to the Moribe Sendai"(Vol. XNUMX).
- 751 (Tendai Katsuho 3rd year) July 7-Otomo Ieyomogi is entrusted with a small phrase and leaves from Etchu.. He wrote and wrote a song of tragedy, "It might be a lonely evening to live and live in Shinakaru Yue for five years(Vol. XNUMX).
- 757 (Tenpyo TreasureFirst year) May 5-Separation of Noto from Vietnam.
- 758 (Tenpyo Treasure 2 years) September 9-First time in VietnamStation bellDistribute.
- 759 (Tenpyo Hou 3rd) November 11-Todaiji Temple in Etchu in the pastManor"Todai-ji Temple Moro-gun Shoen-so Ticket" that indicates the scale of the garden will be formed.
- 775 (Houki6 years) March 3ndEyePut.
- 780 (Houki 10th year) December 12-Imizu-gunNikami ShrineAnd Ryuha-gunTakase ShrineTo subordinate.
- 784 (Postponement3 years) June 3- Keta ShrineTo the third place.
- 795 (14th year of the calendar) August 8-Takase Shrine,Ogami ShrineNijo Shrine goes up to the fifth rank.
- 804 (23rd year of the calendar) June 6-Over ChinaUpper countryTo.
- 806 (DatongFirst year) May 5-First timeObserverPutAkishino YasutoIs assigned to the Hokuriku Road Observatory.
- 810 (HirohitoFirst year) May 5-Stayed in VietnamBohaiBy the Takata Buddha who is the head of state,BohaiThe training of.
- 815 (Hiroji 6th year) February 2-Yue Chue, Daiban Kuroshige, Yue ChinaSwordKiyoo Taji and Shinji Kabuchi, Yuzuru, China are exempted from the charges of embezzling government goods... In addition, Takashi Fujiwara and Yuzuru Kazu, who was the chief of Uemura in China, who were at the time, were not charged with guilty because they had already graduated..
- 840 (Acceptance7th) September 9th-Takase Shrine and Nikami Shrine are placed above the fourth rank..
- 845 (12th year of Shouwa) September 9-Meju-gunUsaka ShrineAnd Hikawa Shrine, Shinkawa-gun, are subordinated to the fifth rank..
- 854 (EqualityFirst year)
- 859 (VirtueFirst year) January 1-Takase Shrine and Nikami Shrine are placed in third place.
- 860 (2nd year of chastity) May 5-Depict Usaka Shrine below the fourth rank and Hioki Shrine above the fifth rank..
- 862 (4th year of chastity) October 10-Dedicated to Usaka Shrine.
- 863 (Five-year view)
- 864 (6th year of chastity) March 3-Dedicated to Tegaki Shrine.
- 867 (Five-year view)
- 873 (15 years of chastity) December 12-Dedicated to Kazumi Shrine below the fifth rank.
- 876 (18 years of spirit of vision) July 7-Shinkawa Shrine is ranked 11th aboveKushida ShrineTo subordinate.
- 878 (Genkei2 years) May 5-Dedicated to Temujinja Shrine.
- 879 (Genkei 3rd year)
- 883 (7th year of Genkei) January 1th-Dedicated Shinji Shrine to the 26th place.
- 886 (Niwa2nd year) December 12th-Shinkawa-gun pseudo-territory Masakazu Ikazu headed down to the 18th subordinate position due to the fact that he helped government officials with his personal belongings..
- 889 (KanpeiFirst year) June 8- Oyama ShrineThe subordinate fourth rank, Kumano Shrine andWakiko HachimanguTo subordinate.
- 894 (6th year of Kanpei) July 7-Forbidden to employ employers of various courts in Echu-China countries and forcibly hire passenger carriages.
- 897 (9th year of Kanpei) December-Imizu Shrine (Nikami Shrine) in second place and Usaka Shrine in third place..
- Enki years-these daysEnki ceremony』That is, the tax rate of Vietnam and its deadline (Vol. 24Main dormitoryTop and Volume 26Main tax dormitoryUp),Healthy childPersonnel and weapons, and the property of each station and itsTransmissionNumber (Vol 28Ministry of Military) Etc... Also"Enki ceremony god name book』Includes 34 companies in Vietnam (List of in-house companies in Vietnam）.
- 908 (Enki8 years) August 8-Deposited in Kita Shrine official money.
- 970 (TianluFirst year)-"Old and new stories』Vol.XNUMX Yue Chinese alien Kairen disappears.
- 1017 (HirohitoFirst year) August 8-Etsushi Peasant submits Kokushi's goodwill (request for multiple appointments).
- 1038 (Long calendar2 years) June 8- IseSaiouWith the entry of the Great Shrine,Prime MinisterSend Tasuke Oonaka to.
- 1064 (Kohei7 years)- OriginatorBegging for Mamoru Etchu to be appointed by the Conquest.
- 1065 (CalendarFirst year) September 9st-Deputy Prime Minister is given to Yue Chugoku to order the establishment of a new manor..
- 1067 (3rd year of the calendar) October 10-The term of service of Toyohara Fengjie, a Chinese company, was extended to extend the term of service..
- 1080 (Calendar4 years)
- 1081 (5th year of the calendar) February-Nikami Shrine (Imizu Shrine) is ranked second, Takase Shrine and Usaka Shrine are second rank..
- 1090 (Kanji4 years) June 7- Kamobetsu Raijin Shrine(Kamigamo Shrine) andKamo Gozo Shrine(Shimogamo Shrine), centering on Shimomura, the former Imizu District, with 600 eachNon-transit field DonationDone (Kuragakiso）.
- 1103 (Kowa5 years) June 6- Emperor HorikawaThere is an uncommon case, and Nakasu is charged to the bosses of various countries by Uto, and in Etchu, companies such as Takase, Usaka, Swan, and Hayakawa are designated..
- 1139 (Honobu5 years) August 8-Asano groupFrom Izusu-gun, China, who wroteMath doctorTamiyasu MiyoshiWill graduate.
- 1141 (7 yearsEijiFirst year) July-Nikami Shrine (Imizu Shrine) and Takase Shrine are subordinated, Usaka Shrine is denominated in the second place..
- 1154 (KujuFirst year) August 8-Shinji-mura, Shinkawa-gun,(I.e.Submerged by.. 『Japanese history“Kusu Nakaumi overflows into the sea and dives into the whole village sea. Mikan Shrine (quoted by Shinji Shrine) Miyu.Fabric villageNamed.
- 1180 (Approval4 years) December-Nikami Shrine (Imizu Shrine) and Takase Shrine are ranked first, Usaka Shrine is ranked first..
- May 5-Sheba County, Yue ChinaPrakanoAtKenpei ImaiWith six thousand horsesHeikeAnd break this (Responsibility and Rebellion of ToshinagaInBattle of Prakano）.
- August 5- Minamoto YoshinakaWas followed by Mt. Taro Ishiguro, a member of the Greater China,Kurikara PassでTaira no Seimoribreak(Battle of Kurikara Pass）.. 『Heike story, "Genji spends his days in the same way, and Kurikara is able to squeeze many of the Heike into the valley, but with a little effort, let's live together. If you growl gradually, you will be able to squeeze in time from the north-south, and you will be able to squeeze the power of ten thousand Yukitoki horses, Mahariyahi near the Kurikara temple If you look at the back of the Heike, you can lift it up like a white flag cloud (...) Heike will be as you want. The enemy will come from before and after. "Kitanashiya, Kahose〵〵" In the meantime, if there is a lot of leans, if you don't want to go to the left and right, Kurikara goes down to the valley and you can go away. If there is no way to see who is advancing, there is a road at the bottom of this valley, and the parents and children will be the victims. Although there is a description, I can not see the story of the famous fire cow.. You can see the story of the fire cowGenpei Morishiki”, “Forty-five hundreds of heads of Ushino-Kakuno-ni torch, Hirake-no-jin, Housuke Kihara, Yanagihara, Uenobe, Ni-Ki-Hetal, XNUMX Yukki, Kou-O-Sho, Oshio Kurosaka. Around XNUMX Ki-Kaga, Mt. Mt. Kizukaiwa, Mt. Land, and R. (Omitted) Nishiha, Kiteya, Toha, Oteya, Kitaha, Rock High, Rheeki-sama. Minami Ha Fukaki Taniya, Lower Shukke Flight No. Darkness Sahakurashi Guidance Ha Chi Ras, I lost the direction of the helicopter (Omitted) Helicopter Mysterious So Yes Kel. Serenohara, Ayamachisuna 〳〵 Tote Fukaya Hekoso hitting Kereki, Heike wo wo te te XNUMX Ikiren te drop Shirari Kerehha, apse apse many zo te te te, drop foot Kayokere Hakoso pioneer Mohiki Kahesa raramet te poorly poor father "Oh, it's okay.".. Old to the publicHigashidaba DistrictGokayamaThe locals say that the Heike, who lost the battle, was in the dark, Local folk songBarleyas well as the Konri-n-kunIsIt came over the island of Naminoya, felled the firewood, and took off the crow hat and robbed it in the deep mountainside.The lyrics remain.
- May 5-Yoshinaka, with 12 troopsHimi MinatoCrossing, and pursue the Heike to Shiboyama (Battle of Shiboyama）.
- August 8-Yoshinaka was in Miyazaki, ChinaHokuriku shrineFails to try to earn money.. It is said that this palace used to be located in Miyazaki, Shinkawa-gun, Chugoku, in the past.Prince IinoAt the time of the ruling of the ruling, the son of Iinohito and Shigehide Sanuki, Shigehide Sanuki, can be made to go to the northern country, but Yoshinaka Kiso serves as a hospital to Miyazaki Toifu, the country of Etchu. To create andFormer clothesI will tell you that there is Kiso or Miya.".
- 1185 (Lunar calendar2·BunjiFirst year / Kotobuki 4th year) March-Takes Usaka Shrine to the first place.
(Bunji 2nd year)
- August 6- Yoritomo Gengen Yoshitsune Minamotoas well as the Source houseOrder to prohibit the abuse of samurai in countries including Etchu in search.
- November 11-Yoshitsune is arrested.. 『Yoshitsune accountSaid, Yoshitsune and his group crossed the Kurikara Pass and entered Etchu.UnwillingnessWas suspected that the party had taken Yoshitsune to protect Watari... ThereforeMusashibo BenkeiSaid, "That is a gobo that brings you from Hakusan. It's a pity that I'm afraid to swear by a young man. I'll return to Hakusan from now on, and I'll go back to the weather." Yoshitsune was dragged down from the ship and smashed with fans... Watanabe's head looked at this and said, "It should be in the judge's office, not in the court. It's not too modest. I was grateful, saying, "I'm sorry for the bad weather," and the party was able to safely cross the sea and arrive at Rikutoji Temple on the bank of the bank, but Benkei said, "By what time are you Mr. Hibiki and now? I will crush the Lord, and fear the heavens.Yawata Dai BosatsuForgive me, accept me, and accept me.".. After that, Yoshitsune and others entered Echigo after passing "Ikase (Iwase) Crossing, Iwato no Saki in Miyazaki"..
- 1187 (Bunji 3) March 3-YoritomoYoshida KeiboBecause there was a letter that communicated more about the hospital,GroundOrder to replace.
- 1200 (Shoji2 years)- decree of emperorWith theImmigrationTo serve as a place of worship.
- 1205 (Motohisa2nd year) September 9th-Horie Hobo, Kurokawago, China, which was the territory of the Gion company under the prime minister's mark.National roleExempt.
- 1207 (Kenei2·AcceptorFirst year) February 2-According to "Takada Kaizan Shinran Saint Orthodox biography," this dayShinranHe was sent to Echigo on April 3, and arrived on March 28 of the same year (Legal difficulties of the owner）.. It is said that it passed through Etchu during this process.Polar temple, The Shinkawa-gun Mikkaichi-mura Tokuhoji Temple and its lucky charm,AlsoRow of pine trees in Hama KurosakiThere is a pine inside that says, "Shinran Kaminari stool".
(3 years ago)
- August 5- The strange changeIt was said that the Kamakura people defeated the Ichikawa Rokuro prisoner's army in Kyokata at Kambara in Echigo Kunikata by the war by.
- June 6-On the same day, Hakuwanoso fights against the military troops at Mt... 『Azuma mirrorAccording toHojo morningAs head general of Hokuriku Expressway, Kyokata said that Hokuriku nationals such as Miyazaki Norihisa participated.. 『Memoirs”She said, “Okinaka Tokagano Sakai Nito Namiyama Toun possessed. Kurosaka Shiho Toteninomichi Ali. Tonami Mountain Heha Nishina Jiro/Miyazaki Saemon Kageri. National Residents Lin, Togashi, Inoue, Tsuki, and Chinese Residents Nojiri, Kawakami, Ishiguro, a little bit of the capital of the city, and the battle of the Shihono army crush Kereva, all the Kyokata fallen..
- 1299 (PeaceFirst year)- JiyunByRinzai sectMt.Kokutaiji TempleIs opened.. beginning1296 (4th year of Yonin) Jiyun Myoyi moved to Nijoyama, Imizu-gun, where the lone mine came andKii countryKokoku-ji TempleIt was said that the mountain was opened when he went to Zen.
- 1316 (Masakazu5 years)-this year,Japan-IndiaThere is a pilgrimage temple in Etchu, and the Buddhist monk is devoted to the order of the Buddhist priests and Hohonji Temple is founded in Meji-gun... The color of this templeHokke SutraMandala"(country'sImportant cultural property), according to "The Ekchu Kojiki", "Tell me, this picture is in the spring of the first year of the Emperor Godaigo in the first year of the Ka calendar, there is a light dawn at Etchu Hoseitsu no Ura every night. As I fell down the net and searched under the waves of him, I got a thing that would make me feel like a floating tree.To break and see it, there are XNUMX winding axes, Noboru Nakatomisaki castle guard Jinbo Hachirozaemon Dedicate it to the lieutenant. There is no figure and knowledge of the person at the time, I will give a speech to each one of Nihonshunhoin of Hohonji Temple. By donating to Hohonji Temple, I will be a treasure for a long time." The auspicious.
(Motohiro3 years/Syokei2 years)
- August 2- Hojo high time Homeless princeDistributed to ChinaGuardianRetired by Nagoshi.
- August 5- FutatsukaTokuyu, a guardian of China, attempted to attack the government troops atRoh PartyAbandoned this due to the failure ofHoshotsu CastleTo self-blade.. 『Taiheki”She said, “Last time, enemies come to Ryarang, Ma Yeon no east and west ni yang te ge ge geba, wives and a few people, crying everybody sniping te, haruno 澳 ni paddle nu Urameshino Taifuya, Shibashimoyamade, Yukinowo Waved Haruka ni Fujou. Ninohiki Shioya, Tachimo Raede, rowing wo uraura yorii ni ni ran. He Matsuura Sayohime ga, Tamashimayama Nihilefrite, wooing boat Invited Shimo, Imano AiLesKnowledge Tari. Water hand turret, ship wrench ni sashimeta metalreba, one person wife ha two person child left and right side hugging, two person wife ha hand hand work de, living body throwing tarriker. Konogari Hakama no Temporary Drift Shiha, Yoshino/Tateda No Kawamizu D, Peanut Fallen Leaves Scattered Tar Nanimi Hekerga, Yorii Le Nami Nirei Rete, Gradually Sinking Mwami Hatei XNUMX people, up and down, simultaneous hunger, dead fire.
Northern and Northern Dynasties
- 1334 (KenmuFirst year) June 4- Kenmu's new governmentAccording to old regulations to countriesrentTo imposeBreweryMore than that letter.
(Kenbu 2nd year)
- August 8-Genji KiyoshiHojo trainRaised in response toNagoshi TokaneTo Kaga (Ran of the Middle Ages）.. At this time, Tokane was seated in Ono, Harihara-go, Shinkawa-gun.Hie ShrineIt was said that the priest Hirao escaped this and escaped to Hidoriyama because he set fire to.
- December 12-Guardian of ChinaTomonori BomonTakashi Ashikaga (Takashi AshikagaIn response to the revolt ofChuinjo Sadayoshi)IshitoyamaTo kill (Engen's Rebellion）.. "Taijiki" says "Etsuchu Guardian Fumon Kurashito Toshiki, Nari Inoue, Nojiri, Nagasawa, Hatano no hon, Shogun no kyotensho no wo te ryo no wo suru, rebellion wo kan, junior high court Kiyoshi, Haru Ni Ni Te Te, Toyama Ni Teguro Raru Ni, this twelve days he's a rebel, and so on. "Sushite Sui Niji Seiki Battlefield Ni".
- This year in UozuMatsukura Castle,Uozu CastleThe castle was said to have been built, and "Sanshu Shi" was told by Jojo Matsukura, "Motohiro Nakashi Shiina Sonohachi Dori Tari (Isaku Son Rokuta Hei), Kenbu XNUMXnd year Otsuya Nakoshi and Etchu Nikiru Tokijiri Gen. Sugimoto Castle (this castle ground Shinkawa-gun Sugimoto Karen Retomo, now without a ruin) Ni Sora Te Shiina Makoto Hachino Uozu Castle Attack Mutoari Uozu Castle Ha Matsukura Castle Also, in Uozu Jojo, there is "Kenbu XNUMXnd year Nagoshi and Tokioki Le Toki Shiina Son XNUMX Hirudo Ichijo wo Nanki Asahi Nitebo"..
- 1341 (Box office2 years/Calendar4 years) August 8-protected countryKokaji TempleKaiki of theGood luckLonely.
- 1342 (3rd year of Kukoku/5th year of calendar and XNUMXst year of Koei) Spring- SoraStationed in Meiko, ChinaIt's hard to think of it even if you bear the edge of the ridge of the geese","Nowadays, there are people who come back again”Lee Flower CollectionIt is contained in.
- 1344 (Five years of box office/Yasunaga3 years) June 10- Muromachi ShogunateWas in Yue ChinaSouthern DynastyCommand Yoshimi Yoritaka to attack the army.
- 1345 (Five years of box office/SadakazuFirst year)
- 1346 (Shohei2th year of the first year / Sadakazu) March 3-South China Army in Vietnam, Shunsei Inoue, Sada Nitta, Masakage Awazawa, etc. enter Noto Province and fall into Kiotake Castle... The Makugi Yoshimi Yorii attacked this, fighting from March 3th of the same year, and falling on May 16th of the same year.
- 1350 (5 years in Shohei/ResponseFirst year)
- 1351 (6th year of Shohei / 2nd year of observance) January 1-Head of Naomichi Momoi, ChineseSuperiorityMr. Takashi Ashikaga and Shijo KawaraAshikaga YoshiyaFight and break this.
- 1352 (Shohei 7 years / Kannon 3 yearsBunwaJune 6-Ashikaga Takashi's Yoshimi Yori, to enter Vietnam from Noto, but Naomone Momoi and Naonobu lose.
(17 years in Shohei/Koan2·SadaharuFirst year)
- January 1-Naokazu Momoi attacks the North Korean (Bakufu) army in Etchu.
- May 5-Naoko Momoi fights the North Korean army on Mt... Due to attrition due to the fierce battle, the North Korean army dispatched reinforcements by the priest and encouraged them, and in July, Naohiro Momoi fell to the gate.
- 1368 (23 years in Shohei/SecurityFirst year) February 2-Naomichi Momoi returns to Etchu again.
- 1369 (Shohei 24 years / Oyan 2 years) April 4-Naomitsu Momoi raised his army and proceeded to Noto.Togashi MasayaFight against the army and lose to Etchu.
(25th year of ShoheiJiande3st year/Oyan XNUMXrd year)
- March 3-Naokazu Momoi, defending Vietnam in Nagasawa, ChinaYoshimasa ShibaAnd battle with Masato Togashi.
- It is said that the Mt... Otetsu Osho is one of the XNUMXth disciples of Kaizan Shirayama Osamu of Sojiji Temple in Noto, and the timber of this temple is donated by Tateyama Gongen..
- 1371 (2nd year of Jiande / 4th year of Oan) July 7-Naojo Momoi and Kunishi Fujiwara, Fujiwara Izuna's army, defeated Yoshimasa Saba at Joshiso, Isawa-gun.
- 1390 (Source7 years/Response2·MysteryFirst year)- Hongwanji Temple5th Holy MonkRyoByZuisenji TempleIs built.. 『Japanese and Chinese three-year-old drawing society”She said, “Goryo Hon-ji Temple is a territory of the country, Sugiya Ni-Gyoi of the country, Isami-gun, Japan. The reading of the royal shite call is complete. D. Horseback riding, riding to the ground, squeezing the ground, Kiyozumi spring. This is the place where the temple is built..
- 1397 (Oei4 years) May 5-Shogunate protects ChinaHatakeyamaToYamashiroIn Otahonai Toyama-go, the former Chinese province of HigashiiwazojiPublic affairsStop the guardian reminder.. According to Seiichi Sakai, this is the first appearance of the place name "Toyama"..
- 1430 (Longevity2 years) June 6- Yoshinori Ashikaga(6th General of Muromachi Shogunate)Masachika Sanjo YoukoGive Toyama Yanagimachi to China.
- 1440 (12th year of Eikyo)-This year, Ganshoji Temple was founded in Fukuoka.. According to "The Sanshu Geographical Manuscript," "Ganshoji Temple in Fukuoka Village. Eiji XNUMX years Honganji Ryoko child monk Zhou Kakuken".
- 1441 (CargillFirst year) June 1- Kayoshi no RanReceived the favor of the doctrine byMochiei hatakeyama Hatakeyama MochikuEscape more and fall to Vietnam.. In August of the same year, he sent troops to the country and lost to Mochiei and became a monk.Kawachi countryEscaped to, but slain by locals in the area.
- 1443 (Kayoshi 3rd year) October 10-Masachiko Sanjo, Masachika, Toyama Yanagi-cho, ChinaNison-in TempleDonate to pray for the souls of the dead.
- 1450 (Treasure2nd year) July 7th-A big storm came to China and there was a mysterious light on Ushidake.. 『Kotomi”"Fresh heavy rain in the clouds in the Ushitake Tounsho Yori Kodashi (the body of the clouds in the Onigata Ariyuki), a flight of the flight, and in the meantime, Kuriya Juri.
- 1468 (Onin2nd year)-In this year, Monaji moved from Tsukuba to Tsuchimura.
- 3 month - LotusCome and open Tsuchibo in Tsuchiyama, Isami-gun.. After1517 (Eisho 14) July 7, thisShokoji TempleAmend.. "The Shokoji texts," says, "The Gobo-go-ji Temple, Goroshi Master, Kitachi Gozai-no-Iki.twoSado一Shuntokuin Gokyou Gokennotoji No disconnectionLesBecause of this reasontwoinheritance一The Gobo CoverLesReferredtwoShokoji Yo一AppearanceLesHigh difficultyLesYes YesLesBetwoThought一Can be requestedLeswill get LesTerrifying horror".
- This year, Kotokuji was founded by a monk ride in Fukumitsu, Isami-gun... "The Sanshu Geographical Manuscript," says, "Koutokuji Zhourinji Village, XNUMXrd year civilization priest Kojo Soken.".
- 1475 (Civil year 7) July 7-Isami-gunZuisenji TempleToLotusThere is a tour tin in EtchuJodo ShinshuIt will be a trigger for propagation.. According to the "Kenshin Monogatari," "Renjo Jonin Toji Temple (Zuisenji)" was civilized on July XNUMXth, XNUMXth, XNUMXth, when he went down, when he got on lotus, Nari, the lord of the river, and the beginning of the river. Nomon Gates Uchiyori MacanaiOrderHahajime Shinto brothers and men Tomoni Mina, Shitamu Tsuruyoshi, Ryojo story Arikeri".. Also this year, Togashi MasachikaCompete withKaga Kuniichi IkkiPeople lose and run to Inami Zuisenji.
- 1481 (13th year of civilization) Spring-Fall into Zuisenji TempleIkko IkkoPeople,Fukumitsu CastleMitsuyoshi Ishiguro fights against Tayagawara, Isami-gun, and Mitsuyoshi Ishiguro dies (Ecchu Ikko Ikki）.. In the text of Todaiji Temple, "Takase territory last year's tribute, consecutive 〻Underground person Ikkoyoku and concentric ceremony, 〻Excessive unexplained year, especially during the last year, Haruyuki Kashinsha 汰yuki, Underground person report Ma, Uchiuchi Sekisho, Last March in Chichi-no-chi, A strange mystery, Jibun-no-Hakaku-no-Haiden, Hakone, Masaki, Masaki, Last year's unprogressive illness, irreparable existence, after that There is a sign of 〻Shushin, half-year-long complaint, unresolved illness, grace〻non-consecutive affairs symptom, commission Hosakurakubo slogan, genius piety, It can be seen that around this time there was a rush in the area.
- Civilization Year-around this timeKagaHebei-gunRenjo in the Hokuriku Cruise tin built a bosh, moved to the real circle of the later generation, moved it to the castle edge of Isami-gun, and said it was Zentokuji... "Sanshu Geographical Manuscript"1446 In (3rd year of Bun'an), there is a theory that a Buddhist monk founded Zentokuji Temple at the edge of the castle in Isaba County..
- 1488 (Longevity2 years) June 6- IshikawaTakao CastleLie inTogashi MasachikaAttacking Kaetsu Noh's farmer's familyKaga Ikko Ikko）.. 『Gohoin”Hearing story, last eight days at Kashu Togashisuke's lifetime, Kaga Kuni no Ichizo, and Noto Noetsu Nakanoichi Nozomu Osamu, and tens of thousands of people”.. "Asakura's memoirs (Kagoe fighting tales)" says, "XNUMXnd year of Chokai, HashinLesIn addition, the countries in the Noto-going countries are sewage-free (megrasy), Uchino-son de, Togashi-ga-gino-no-no-ki, four days and nights, Ninareto attack Kourokuni, Togashi Already defeated, Jochu de Niotete, September XNUMXth, XNUMXnd stomach.
- 1493 (Meiji 2) June 6- Meiji's political changeAlong withMuromachi Shogunate10 feeGeneralAshikaga materialTurned down,HosotsuCastle ownerJinbo ChoseiStay for 5 years with support from.. "Kouhokoin" (July XNUMX, XNUMXth year of Meiji) said, "Hearing story, Imadegawa shrine, Kouko Nakanaka, Jinbo-Kai Kegokoku Kokukoku Shonintai, Kounyuki Shiya, Aka Tenka. Here and there.. 『Lord Sir”(July XNUMX, XNUMXst year of the second year of Meiji), “Yinharu, Kyodo or Niun, Shogun (Giju, Shokakuji Gosho) Jin Goue Rakunohi, Fengoshigo Uehara Saemon Daio, permission, junior, and Ochidome Chuchu... From this point, until 1498 (Meiji 7)EtchuCalledIt is said to be the body of the small Shogunate.
- 1494 (3rd year of Meiji)-According to "Seikyo Nienji shrine history book", Manpukuji was founded in Isaba-gun this year..
- 1498 (7th year of Meiji) September 9nd-Ashikaga Yoshiki aims to improveEchizen countryMr. AsakuraTo the mansion.. According to "Gohohoin no Ki" (September XNUMX, XNUMX), "History, Taiki Echinaka, Coming Soon, Kamakuraku, Two days ago Echizen Asakurakan Nite Yue, Wazunoyuki".
- 1502 (Bungame2nd year)-Former Higashidaba DistrictHiramuraThe Hakusangu main shrine, which sits in Kaminashi, is founded... It is said to be the oldest existing building in the prefecture whose building year is clearly known.
- July 7-Kaetsu Nou Ikkokai sect, who uprises and attacks Echizen.. According to Asakura's memorial record (Kagoetsu Tokiseki), "Last time, "I'm an evil general devil, I'm an evil demon, I'm a disaster victim". Collection. Shikinori, Shozo Kunaga Niiju XNUMXth July, Echizen Kuni Nakanoichi, Echinaka Noto XNUMXst Ni Uprising Site, Kawayori Kita Nii Hitoshi, Arriving everywhere, Hyogo Nagasaki, Villages Take".
- September 9-Echigo Ikkou Ichise is in EchigoFusou UesugiBe subordinateNagao NokeiDefeating the army ofBattle of Tokuno）.
- 1509 (Eiji 6th year) July 7- Uesugi-Kensou UesugiOf the EchigoNagao TakeiAttacking, and Takage escapes to EtchuMutsu OfNaomune DateBeg for reinforcements.
- 1516 (Eisei 13) September 9-Echigo countryGuardian feeNagao TakeiIn VietnamYoshimune JimboFight with.
- 1519 (16th year of Eisho) October 10-Again, Taekei Nagao, the guardian of Echigo, and Katsuo Hatakeyama in Kaga to form a partnership with Shinkawa-gun, China.SakaigawaIn the battle with Yoshimune Jinbo and proceed to Nijo Castle.
(17th year of Eisei)
- April 4-Takei Nagao,Naotake HatakeyamaTo report the situation of EtchuYoshitaka HatakeyamaLet's work together to settle the situation in China.
- August 8rd-Tamagai Nagao again fights with Keimune Jinbo at Etchu Sakaigawa Castle and causes it to fall.. Then, on the 12st of December of the same year, Tamekage advanced to Shinjo Castle in Shinkawa-gun and caused it to fall, finally killing Jimbo Keimune (Eisho no Ran）.. Naotake Hatakeyama honors its achievements.
- 1536 (astronomical5 years) December 12-Taegage Nagao dies in Hakudanno, Isami-gun, Chugoku, China.
- 1543 (Astronomical 12th year)-At this time, I ordered Katsushige Mizukoshi to be the chief of Jimbo.Toyama CastleTo build.. "Sanshu" says, "Toyama Castle Ha, Shinkawa-gun, Ni-te, Hirai Castle, Nishiha, Jintsu River, Obifu, the castle building, Mizukoshi Echizen, Morishige Shigetsushishi (...) Former Nagao Keikei Ryokudan Nite Hakudan no Nite war dead Jinbo Mr. Toyama castle Nijiri woman insulting Shinkawa Nigun Nii Weifu Kore Mo Mo.
- 1545 (Astronomical 14th year) April 4-Right second general admiral, right admiralTokudaiji Michitsuri, Hurt in the downturn Etchu.. 『Lord of the Words(Astronomy April XNUMX, XNUMX), “Sobehirohashi, Ariyuki, Tokudaiji (actual lord) chat, Ariyuki, Nyonoyuki, taxpayer, Shikinoyuki, Akihito Ariyuki Sendai-no-do, Shimokuni-no-dokoro on the last XNUMX days, Akatsuki Akatsuki-yoseki, Right Admiral, Kurabo Shinzo (Kaiyo) and XNUMX or less people Kotoya, Unprecedented Prosecutor, Speaking Path, and Unable to Discriminate".
- 1556 (Koji2 years) June 8- Okuma Asahide,Keio NagaoReprimandHarunobu TakedaInto the Utsunaka.
- April 4-.Keio Nagao,Shiina KousouWith the help ofJimbo ChiefAttacked Toyama Castle and defeated it, the chief position was Shinkawa-gun.Masuyama CastleEscape to.. Kagetora once again sends soldiers to Masuyama Castle, and on March 3, the same year, he abandoned the castle and escaped again..
- October 10-Takenobu Harunobu makes the calligraphy reluctant and reveals behind Keio Nagao.
- In the same year, Shiina/Iguchi/Euda and Ikko Ikki also struggle with the women's Shinkawa... According to "Sanshu", "XNUMXrd year Shinshin Shiina Iguchi (Omitted) Eda (Omitted) Onsen Shinkawa Noji Wo-Kaku Sohi Rippa-gun Ishiguro Sakonshoji Temple (Omitted) Zuisenji (Omitted) Zentokuji (Omitted) ) Etc..
- 1565 (8th year of Eiroku) June-Harunobu TakedaMasakage Yamagata, Lead troops into Etchu.. 『Koyo Army”(Vol. XNUMX vulgar item No. XNUMX Sanei Roku, August XNUMXth) There is too much scholarship, Shiina and Samurai, the number of Samurai generals, who surrenders to XNUMX scholars, and sees the second child infancy as a hostage. DepositLesNaru, I'm going to Ina.
- 1566 (9th year of Eiroku) May-Teruko Uesugi enters Echinaka by self-commissioning and captures castle towns in various places... "Hokuetsu Army" (Vol.XNUMX, May, XNUMXth year of Eiroku) said, "Kenshin Echigo GotachitwoInvasion一, Jinbo Ecchu Morinaga Covers Masuyama NoshiroLesAttack, Yagoro Uesugi, Yoshiharu Haru, Koideki Izumi, Shosuke Goro. People from all over the country work together, take-out co-deposition, and return to July Kenshin Echigo..
- 1567 (10th year of Eiroku) May 5-Harunobu Takeda makes a business trip to the border of Etchu and has a meeting with Shiina and Ema.. "Kouyo Gunkan" (Vol. XNUMX vulgar product No. XNUMX Sanei Roku May XNUMX, XNUMXth article) said, "There is Shingen Kokou. There is a horse in Echinchu, Hima Ema, Etchu Shiina here. Both men are trained to train himDBack一'.
(Eigen 11 years)
- March 3-Teresa Uesugi (Kenshin), who had a team in Hoseitsu, Imizu-gun,Shigecho HonjoContact the rebellion, that is, return the army to Echigo (Honjo Shigenaga no Ran）.
- August 8-VietnamMatsukura CastleThe main temple behind the main Shiina Yasutoshi and KaitoraObvious, Harunobu Takeda with Shigenaga Honjo.
- 1569 (12th year of Eiroku) October 10-Terutor Uesugi, went to China and started conquering Yasutoshi Shiina, fell Shinjo Castle and Kanayama Castle, and attacked Matsukura Castle (Battle of Matsukura Castle）.
(Former turtle2 years)
- February 2-Kenshin Uesugi, re-entering Etchu and attacking Koshisuke Shiina, topping Toyama Castle, Uozu Castle and a dozen more castles, April 28 of the same year, triumphantly returning to Echigo..
- August 4- Miki JitsunaGenius ofAkisada ShioyaEcchuSarukura CastleTo enterKeio NagaoSuspicious, asks Kenshin to summon Akisada.
(Former turtle 3rd year)
- June 6-Izumi-Ichikaku, China, under the Honganji TempleHimiya CastleI heard that I attacked this and fell into danger, and Kenshin Uesugi General Shinjo Castle castle ownerAmisaka Nagami,Yamamotoji fixed lengthEtc. This is to rescue Kure Fukuyama, and loses to Ikko Ikaku on the same day.. In this battle, Yamamotoji Sadaharu died, and Kamihiro Jinbo, who was defending Hinomiya, withdrew to Ishido..
- August 8-Kenshin Uesugi, Ichigo Ikki, Chugoku, To settle down, he led himself to Shinjo Castle, Chugoku, and scrambled Ikkyō Ikki to various places to attack Toyama Castle and drop it (Battle of Shiritaruzaka）.
- 1574 (Tensho2nd year) July 7th-Kenshin, Etsushi who will conquer the West againWooden boat castleFall.
- 1576 (4th year of the Tensho era) March 3-Kenshin, from this day again enters Etchu and becomes the castle of Yasunori ShiinaHasunuma CastleKasutsu self-harm in the castle. AlsoJimboAbandon the fluttering Toyama castle, and proceedMoriyama CastleAnd slay the party in Imizu.. "Hokuetsu Army" (Kenshin, XNUMX, March, XNUMXth year of Tensho), said, "Kenshin, Otote, departs for Echuchu. Defeat Shiina Yasushikagoro Hasenuma Castle. Yasushi self-harm. Kenshin Hahi Country.. According to "Sanshu", "March Kenshin Echinchu-ni Dessen Hasunuma, March of this year. Castle owner Shiina Hizen Mamoru Yasushi type self-harm Shite castle fall (...) Senba-gun ni wa te te ri wo wa wa sui. Imizu-gun territory nomin mo no ni ni sui ken shin ni uchio shite nobunaga ko ni sentos. Jinshi Kawada Toyomae Mori Arisaka Bichu Nagasawa Chikuzen Hirako Izumi Woshite Woite Woite Woman Yori Kagazawa Invitation to Hyushu Re-nee Koji The owner of the castle, Jinbo Akimori Seijoro, the same name as Seijuro, Mamoru Echinaka, Moritake, Toyama castle, Osamu Toyama castle, Nihomi castle, and the lake water. Hyogo Shinnobu Masuyama Castle Woru Inten Kenshin Ogasawara Uosuke Uesugi Minbu Oshite Toyama Womori Rashime Jintsu River Wo Wo Rite Ryomizu-Gun Invasion. Kurachi Terasaki Karin, etc. refuses to travel to the Seno area..
The early modern period
(Tensho 6th year)
- August 4- Oda Nobunaga, SubordinateSasagaOrdering Jinbo Nagazumi to enter Etchu.. 『Nobunaga』(Vol. XNUMX, Tensho XNUMXth year, Tora April XNUMXth Article), said, "A guest was invited to the Nihonjo Shrine of the Etchu Jinbo shrine, this person was face-to-face, and the child was in the second place Hossa Sasa Gonzaemon. , XNUMX pieces of gold, XNUMX pieces of Shishira XNUMX pieces, Teru tiger, and the appearance of Higashi Kunishi, Sasa Gonzaemon Sozo, Etsushi Iriya..
- October 10-From September 4 of the same year, Nobunaga's order conquered Etchu and dropped Tsuge CastleToshiharu SaitoBreaks Uesugi's hand at Etchu Tsukiokano (Battle of Tsukiokano）.. "Nobunaga Koki" (Vol. XNUMX) said, "September XNUMX, Saito Shingo, Etsuchu was backed by Kunichu, Yasuyuki Ota's castle, Koshiro Shiina and Yuzen Kawada. Oki. Kuniyuki Owari, the number of people, Hitoshi Nobuyuki, to a castle with a rule of repulsion. "October XNUMX, Shingo Saito, Yasuyuki Nakaota, Yue-Chinese, China's enemies, Toyomae Kawata, Koshiro Shiina, and Izumi Izumi. The fire broke down to the castle, and he was retired from the dawn. Shingo Saito's call to Tsukushi, the number of people met at Tsukiokano, and the fighting of the previous battle was overtaken XNUMX, and this competition was held hostagely everywhere. Handing over to Gojin Hokoshi Chusho, Sakitoshi Saiki".
- 1579 (Tensho 7th year) Leap March- Oda NobunagaByNarimasa SasaIs sealed in Etchu and enters Toyama Castle.. "Three states will" said, "Seven years self-supporting built-in scholarship grant Tokuni Toyama Castle Hajiru.
(Tensho 8th year)
- April 4-Hongwanji Kenyo tells Shokoji and its monks that he and Nobunaga reconciled.
- Autumn-heavy rain around this time.. Due to the flooding of domestic rivers, the Jintsu River has changed from the old Kure Fukuyama footwater to the east of Toyama Castle, and the Joganji River has flooded to flood the Toyama castle and the number of houses overflowed... Narimasa Sasa, worried about this and worked diligently on the embankment and the tributary newly created by the floodPeng riverName it, clear the surrounding area, plant grain and make rice field.. At this time, the dam that was built is called "Sasamitsumi," and the traces can be seen at the top of the ridge, which is located at the bottom of the river in Josai..
- November-Narimasa Sasa establishes Jintsugawa ferry terminal system, prohibits excessive fare, and warns overwriting.
(Tensho 9th year)
- March 3-EtchuMatsukura CastleLie inKawadaEncircled Oide Castle, and Nobunaga's Narimasa Sasa and Jinbo Nagasumi sent out to rescue him.Uesugi KagekatsuRemoves the soldier.. "Nobunaga Koki" (Vol. XNUMX) said, "March XNUMXth, Jinbo Koetsu Nakasasa built-in assistant national massacre, Kaga Echizen Ecchu Mikkano Daimyo, each Kyoya in the horses. In order to allow the number of people to pass through, the sword of the sword of the honorary name, Matsukura, and the place of swords, which is the enemy of the shield, Kawada Toyomae Mamoru, are appointed. The number of subsidized governments is Oki Tenoshiro, a slamming season on March XNUMXth.".. In addition, he said, "Matsuhiro XNUMXth Sasa built-in Sakamitsu River Rokudoji River Uchikoshi, Nakaguninouchi Nakata and Konosho. Nari, Kihei Nagao, Kiyoji Nagao, Yuzuru Kawada, Omote Omotebiki, Hinode, Sanjori, Joganjigawa, Koidegawa Opening the Kago Castle Fortune".
- April-According to "Unryuyama Shokoji Genealogy", Shokoji Temple,AkiyukiI was absentIshiguro ShizunaIt was burnt down on the night.
- May 5-According to "Nobunaga Koki", he will fall in Matsukura CastleKawadaIs said to have died of illness.. According to him, "May XNUMXth, Matsugura, China, and shrines have a shield shield and an enemy, Kawasaki Buzen-Mamoru disease death.".
(Tensho 10th year)
- February 2-From this day, Nobunaga's military soldier Etsuchu enters, and Uenosugi Kagekatsu's Suga Morino and Akiyama Joetsu warn him to report this, and Kagekatsu sends reinforcements to help this..
- March 3-NobunagaKojima,Tojin HirohiroGo through the scenic spots and work together to occupy Toyama Castle,Katsuie Shibata, Nasamasa Sasa,Maeda ToshiieBe retaken by the soldiers of. Nobunaga is willing to enclose both Uozu and Matsukura castles (Battle of Uozu Castle）. According to "Nobunaga Koki", "At the end of Toyama-no-jo, China, Jinbo-etsu Nakamori Castle, Shirenji, and now, Nobunaga's father and son, Shinshu-table, the Zodiac of Modoza and Takeda Shiro Kyusho are held, and the first match is held. In this competition, Yue-China also has a revolt on the ground, and there is a petition to the petition. 〳〵 and Etchu are fake petitions. Gansei Ichifuri, Ojiro Jinbo-Etsu inside the castle, March XNUMXth, Toyama Noshiro Itori moved to the vicinity of the smoker, Shibata Repair Ryo, Sasanesuke, Maeda Mataemon , Gen. Sakuma, As a group of these people, Tokichi Toyama, the entourage of the Enjo Castle, cannot be removed..
- May 5-Hearing the danger of Kagekatsu, Uozu and Matsukura both castles, this is for rescueTenjin YamashiroAnd fight Nobunaga and Kurobe. SometimesKazuyasu Takigawa Ueno countryFromMorinaga OKInvades Echigo from Shinano country, so withdraws to Scenic Echigo on 27th of the same year.. "Sanshu" said, "Twenty-three days Takigawa Kazuyasu Mikuni Rei Nori Mori Nagakazu Otagiri Yori Imogawa Castle Wo Shi Echigo Nihongi Niri Kasugayama Hunting each army warrior Mouri Ari Scenic I'm surprised when you come to Japan XNUMX days in Echigo.
- June 6-Taking advantage of the withdrawal of the scenic spot, Katsuie Shibata, Narimasa Sasa, Toshiie Maeda, etc. start siege and finally Uozu castle falls on this day. According to "Sanshu", "Katsuya, etc., the power of this machine, fire, fire, Matsukura, attack, Uotsu castle, Kawasaki, Buzen, Yoshie, Oribe The two Shinemon guards the castle, opens the castle, and opens the peace. The castle commander sends a message to Togo Kawada, who deceives Mukast Omohi immediately. Immediately outside the castle, outside and outside the river, Yoshie Kawada, the second strike, Shoji Akihi, Nakajo Echizen Terashima, Rokuzoji, blood pressure, struggle, power loss. Hyojo ni Ni spear wo suru sashimi sukuri no ryo sukuri linashite night Echigogo hession run Oda katano mashiroyuki wochiras de rinini tsukazuto kunfu my public last shit single knight Kashita Sayaka Sora Inasaki Yaku Yasuno Expenses. However, "Hokuetsu Taiheiki" said that he did not put up this killing, and said that he was all injured in the castle without running out of food, saying, "Some of the generals are praising him, asking the surrender, handing over the castle, and drawing. Excuse me, it's a long-haired warrior's defect.LesAfter receiving the information, all the members of the Diet decide. Cleaning of the castle It was said that there were a few things to do in the following, and on the XNUMXnd of June there was a crevice on the second day. Abe Uemon's lieutenant lord, Mamoru Asuna, general of the bamboo crawling river, XNUMX heads of the generals, staying in the hall, preparing for the guilt (snip) Seeing the state of self-harm, Katsuie Shibata, Narimasa Sasa, Toshiie Maeda and others did not admire the tongue. Everybody shed tears. Immediately the dawn of June XNUMXnd. Nobunaga's death at Honnoji Temple in Kyoto today. It’s good to be lucky.LesEveryone is disappointed with the practitioner.".
- June 6-Shibata Katsuie and others lead soldiers again to advance to Etchu,The Honnoji TempleReturn of the army. Kagekatsu, receiving this and the generalColor sectionOrder to run to Etchu.
- August 6- Mitsuchika SudaEnters Matsukura Castle and asks for scenic troops.
- June 6-Arisawa Shosuke, falls in Yujo CastleToshi MasamasaTo make this belong to the scenic side.
(Tensho 11th year)
- August 2- Toshi MasamasaSet fire to Narumasa's castle and attack Ota Shinjo again.
- April 4-From this day Masatoshi Doi, besieged by Narimasa Sasa at Yushojo Castle. Masashige defended this hard, but on April 4 of the same year,Hideyoshi HashibaInforms Narimasa of the reason why it should be harmonized with Kagekatsu, and thus Narumasa Kagekatsu becomes a carrier of Sakai. Therefore Masashige led the Tsumagoro party and moved to Echigo, and came under the patronage of Kagekatsu..
(Tensho 12th year)
- August 8-From this dayTokugawa Ieyasu-Nobuo OdaCountered HideyoshiBattle of Komaki and NagakuteIn response, Narimasa Sasa raised his army and first attacked Kaga Asahiyama under the control of Toshiie Maeda.. However, on September 9, of the same year,Battle of Suemori CastleWas defeated and retreat toward Kurikara and put soldiers in Etchu.
- September 9-Kagekatsu Uesugi partnered with Hideyoshi Toshiie Maeda,Mitsuchika SudaCommand toMiyazaki CastleAttack, and open the castle after crossing on the sixth day of the fierce battle.
- August 11- Ao CastleTakeshi Kikuchi surrenders to Toshiie Maeda and opens a castle.
- November 11th-Ieyasu Tokugawa, Nobuo Oda, Hideyoshi Hashiba, leaving Narumasa SasakiTotomiHamamatsu CastleTo visit Ieyasu. This is what we call "overcoming"... 『Taikoki”(Vol.XNUMX)” says, “In late Shimotsuki, Tensho XNUMXth year, it will be a heavy snowfall, and will not go astray on the mountain road that is in trouble. Yato and the subordinate Hisashi Kishika went to Enshu, and sent to Ieyasu for a consultation (Omitted) Hundreds of Wakaki trees in the snow were gathered, Mt. Ooyama Nominee was raised, and the south was seen. Ha Yamashita wants to be Satari, and a smoky smoke smoke 〳 〵ya, when I rush down the smoke to my heart, I will ride a kanjiki thing and ha ha As I felt it, I was glad that I went to the village of the people at the foot of the village of Sinohito and the foot of the village, and I was so happy to be able to walk into the furnace of the people. Yes, it's a change, and now it's snowing human suspicion and suspiciousness in the snow (Omitted) I've forgotten the hard work of Yukinaka. Faced with Sir Ieyasu, defeated Hideyoshi Hashiba Chikuzen, and had a discussion with Sir Nobuo Sada Ni Nikki Ikki, and then went to Kiyosunojo Castle on the next morning. , Take the mountain road in the deep snow, and go back to Etchu.".
(Tensho 13th year)
- April 4-Narimasa, KagaTorikoshi CastleBut withdraws due to counterattack.
- May-Narita's momentumSasahira Saemon,Ishido CastleAlso attackMaeda HidetsuguBe repulsed by.
- August 8-Hideyoshi sends Kyoji to conquer Masanori Sasa.
- August 8-Hideyoshi, to reach the castle in Toyama and reach Toyama Castle, shave without being an enemy of the Seisei mass, and ask Hideyoshi to mediate through Nobuo Oda (The role of Toyama）.. Thanks to the success of the Etchu Nakadaira, Hideyoshi gave the three counties of Isami, Imizu, and Negishi to Toshiie Maeda. Ru.. Toyama Castle will be destroyed.. In Imizu-gunMt. TaikoThe place name of the place is said to be due to the fact that Hideyoshi stayed overnight at this time... Here, Narimasa, 〽In the world where everything goes away, I know that snow will fall whiteIt is said that he wrote the song.
- August 11- Tensho EarthquakeThere was damage even in China.. Isowa-gun due to this earthquakeWooden boat castleCollapses and Hidetsugu Maeda and his wife die.
- 1587 (15th year of Tensho) May 5-Hideyoshi and Narimasa SasaHigo countryAfter sealing,Kumamoto CastleTo control the land.. Therefore, for the time being, Shinkawa-gun will be the territory of Toshiie Maeda..
- Autumn-Summoned by Toshiie and HideyoshiToyotomi ShujiI am grateful to the mansion and Shinkawa-gunHideyori ToyotomiBe asked to protect.. "Three states will" said, "This autumn, Eiji Nakashinkawa, one county, Shuji Akihi, Kimi's remnants, the owner of the Lord, Yori, the ancestor of Hari, Hideyori, Mr. Nori, protector..
- Even in China this yearTaiko Inspection SiteYes, there were 38 hundred stones.
- 1597 (Keicho2) December- Maeda ToshinagaEtchu, the castleMoriyama CastleMoved to Toyama Castle because of the fierceness of.
- 1598 (3rd year of Keicho) April 4-Toshiie Maeda tells TochoFamilyThe Himi area as its endowment.
- 1600 (5th year of Keicho)-From Toshinaga MaedaHijikata YuhisaDistribute 1 stones south of Nuno City, Shinkawa-gun (Nunoichi）.
- 1601 (6th year of Keicho)-This year, pine trees were planted on the main road, but it is said that the pine trees of Hamakurosaki, a natural monument of Toyama Prefecture, were planted at this time..
- 1604 (9th year of Keicho)- Edo ShogunateOn various highways such as HokurikumilestoneOrder the construction of.. Also this year, Toshinaga Maeda, the first timeTomuraThe system of.
- 1605 (10th year of Keicho) June 6-Toshinaga Maeda repaired Toyama castle by retired and moved to this, and made himself an elderly territory with 28 stones in Shinkawa-gunMaeda ToshinoriDelegate to.
- 1606 (11th year of Keicho)-This year,Hijikata YuhisaUnder the controlNunoichiUnder the control of the Kaga domain, insteadNoto countryHakui-gun,Kashima-gun,Hoho-gun,Suzu-gunGive scattered land to.
- 1607 (12th year of Keicho) March 3-EtchuGokayamaMore taxShiroganeTo collect.
- 1608 (13th year of Keicho)-First time in Isami-gunKanKasaDevelop the manufacturing industry. this is2009 (21) Designated on March 3Important intangible folk cultural propertiesIt is a breach of "Sugasa Manufacturing Technology in Etchu Fukuoka".
- 1609 (Keicho 14th year) March 3-There was a fire in Toyama Castle, where Toshinaga Maeda had lived, and not only the castle but also the Samurai residence was completely destroyed... Here, Toshinaga moved to Uozu Castle for a while, and in this period he wanted to move to Seino, Isami-gun, with his residence.Tokugawa HidetadaGet permission of.. On August 8 of the same year, Shinshiro was completely formed, so it moved from Uozu and renamed Sekino to Takaoka... This isTakaoka CastleIs a flood of.
- 1610 (15th year of Keicho)
- 1612 (17th year of Keicho) May 5-Donated to Hidetada Tokugawa the silver that can be produced from the Kamegaya Mine, Shinkawa-gun.. "Shunfu-ki" (May XNUMX, XNUMXth year of the Keicho era) says, "Chinese Masaki Hashibatwomessenger一offerDThousand pieces of Ginko (Ginya souvenir in his territory) One hundred silk dyes One hundred white silk dyes一'.
- 1613 (18th year of Keicho)-In this year, Hyoyo Hiroyama was invited to Takaoka to build the Hoenji Temple... The following year, after graduating from Toshinaga Maeda,Zuiryuji TempleAnd changed the temple name.
- 1614 (19th year of Keicho) May 5-Graduated from Toshicho Maeda in Takaoka Castle.
- Keicho years-To the Echigo-Echigo national worldSakaishoTo install.. According to "Sanshu Geographical Manuscript," "Sakai Station, Sakai Station, Koriyama-Nansha, Kyokai Beitou, Sakai-Ichizen Maebu, Geographical Consciousness, Hakkaigawa, Seventeenth Tenth, Construction Stone , Kanmon Minamiarisekifu Oshosho (Sono Children's Office), Kitashiki Henjo Hiroshi Hen at Naonishi, Nakabushimon-dori Beach, Matakai-monju Fushimokuzokumon, Okeisho".
- 1616 (Genwa2 years)-This year, Shinkawa-gunOgawa OnsenTo discover.
- 1630 (Kanei7th) May 5th-Tenaga Maeda's 20th Memorial Festival is held at Takaoka Zuiryuji Temple.
- 1633 (Kanei 10th year)-This year, Shinkawa-gunKuronagi OnsenTo discover.. Also this year,1624 The construction of the irrigation canal, which had been under construction since the application for Kaichin was made in (Kanei XNUMX), is completed (Ushiga neck water).
- 1634 (11th year of Kanei) August 8- Maeda Toshinori Tokugawa IemitsuKagaetsu Nakanoto is relieved from the total of 119 stones in the three countries..
- 1638 (15th year of Kanei)-This year,One Country One Castle OrderByKanazawa Castle,Komatsu CastleOther than Toyama CastleMaeda familyDestroy the castle.. "Three states will" said, "This year, one castle in Japan, one castle, Targekino, the mission of various lords (...) ".
- 1639 (16th year of Kan'ei) June 6-Toshi Maeda appointed a territorial territory to control Komatsu 20 stones,Maeda Mitsutaka80 stones (so-calledKaga Domain) To inherit this,Toshiji Maeda10 stones (so-calledToyama Domain),Toshiharu MaedaAt Daisho-ji Temple 7 stones (so-calledDaishoji Domain) And give it to the clan. The territory of the so-called Toyama feudal clan is 6 stones in Yuegun, Chugoku, 1 stones in the Urayama area of Shinkawa-gun, Chugoku, 6 hundred stones around Toyama-machi, Shinkawa-gun, Chugoku, and Kaga Province.Nomi-gun2 stones, but the whole area of Shinkawa-gun except Urayama was Maeda Toshijo, and Isami-gun and Imizu-gun were Maeda Mitsutaka..
- 1640 (17th year of Kanei) October-Toshiji Maeda enters Toyama Castle for the first time.
- 1641 (18th year of Kanei)-In this year, Toshitsune Maeda re-establishes the headquarters of Tateyama..
- 1642 (Kanei 19) Summer-Famine in Etchu"Sanshu" says, "Summer price of rice dance festival in summer this year".
- 1645 (MasahoFirst year)-In this year, build a grave of Toshinaga Maeda at Zuiryuji Temple in Takaoka (Maeda Toshinaga Cemetery）.
- 1718 (Kyoho3 years)-GeneralTokugawa YoshimuneTo鮎Sushi and trout sushi (Trout sushi).
- 1816 (culture13th year)-Toyama clan as a government office for drug marketingAnti-soul tanEstablish a government office.
- 1858 May 4(Ansei5 May 2)- Ansei jump over earthquakeOccurs in the Tateyama area.
Meiji era (before Oki prefecture)
- May 8(Meiji4 May 7)- Abandoned DomainThe area of the Toyama domain (generally the Jinzu River basin) becomes Toyama Prefecture (former prefecture).
- May 12(Meiji 4May 11)- Kanazawa(the first)Isami-gunas well as the Shinkawa-gunTo Toyama (former prefecture) at the same timeShinkawa PrefectureThe name of the prefectural office is changed to Uozu.
- 1872 May 10(Meiji 5May 9)- Nanao PrefectureImizu-gunIncorporated. The entire region of former Yue-China will become one prefecture, and at the same time the prefectural office will move from Uozu to Toyama.
- 1876 (9th year of Meiji)May 4 -Shinkawa prefecture is compulsorily transferred to Ishikawa prefecture.
- 1877 (10th year of Meiji)- UozuThe first telegraphic branch office in the prefecture is built in.
(14th year of Meiji)
- 5 -The East China Autonomous Autonomous Party, Takaoka's Etchu Gijuku, and Ishido's Hokushinsha join together to form the Etchu China Reform Party.
- May 12 -"Ministry of Justice" (Responsible for the Prefectural Government) as the representative of a Ministry of Justice official from Boran County, VietnamSenateChairMunenori TerashimaSubmit a direct appeal to.
- 1882 (15th year of Meiji)9 ――On behalf of volunteers, the secretaryYonezawa MonzaburoTora came to Tokyo and Sir InteriorAkiyoshi YamadaPetition to submit "Prefecture of Kenken".
- 1883 (16th year of Meiji)May 5 -``16th year of MeijiProclamationNo.15 Toyama Saga Miyazaki Sangata installationBySaga,MiyazakiAlong with the branch prefecture, the former Yue Chugoku and the former Shinkawa prefecture 4 yen (Echuchu XNUMX counties) are set up again as Toyama prefecture. This day will be the current Toyama prefecture's Oki prefecture.
Meiji period (after Oki prefecture)
- 1883 (16th year of Meiji)May 6 - Zenjiro YasudaIs the Toyama exchange rate.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)
- 1894 (27th year of Meiji)
- 1896 (Meiji 29)-The new Minato Steamship Company of Hoseitsu opens a regular route between Fushiki Port and mainland China.
- 1897 (30th year of Meiji)May 5 -The prefecture's first railway (Chuetsu RailwayKuroda- FukunoBetween (currentJohana Line)) Open.
- 1899 (32th year of Meiji)
- 1904 (37th year of Meiji)
- 1907 (40th year of Meiji)-A new rice variety "Ginbozu" was discovered by Ijiro Ishiguro.
- 1908 (41th year of Meiji)May 11 -Hokuriku Line,Kureha -Toyama route change, Toyama station relocation. Toyama Line, Toyama- UozuThe space opens.
- 1909 (42th year of Meiji)4 -Jintsu Ohashi is completed.
Taisho-during World War II
- 1912 (TaishoFirst year)May 9 -24 people were killed in the prefecture due to the storm.
- 1913 (Taisho 2)
- May 4 -Army69rd Infantry RegimentSent to Korea.
- May 10 -Same yearMay 8Taking advantage of the flood damage that occurred inGifuOut ofOno-gun,Yoshiki-gunAnnounced the concept of merging, and in NovemberOhte ShigenobuSubmit a written opinion to the Minister of Interior. Later, it failed due to opposition from the Gifu prefecture side..
- 1916 (Taisho 5)May 4 - Zenjiro YasudaDonated by Toyama City Toyama Technical School (currentlyToyama Prefectural Toyama Technical High School) Opened.
- 1917 (6th year of Taisho)- choleraIs fashionable. 8 dead in August alone.
- 1918 (Taisho 7)
- 1920 (Taisho 9)May 11 -Fushiki- VladivostokThe inter-route is opened.
- 1923 (Taisho 12)
- 1924 (Taisho 13)May 4 -By donation of Baba Haru,Former Toyama Prefectural Toyama High School(CurrentToyama University) Opened.
- 1930 (Showa5 years)- CensusIn terms of population, it is the prefecture with the largest population in the three Hokuriku prefectures, surpassing Ishikawa prefecture. (Until 3 census)
- 1933 (8)May 10 - Toyama AirfieldWill open.
- 1934 (9)May 11 -Jintsu Stadium (currentlyToyama Prefectural Toyama Chubu High SchoolOn the ground)Japan-US Baseball TournamentWill be held.
- 1935 (10)
- 1936 (11)May 4 - May 6 - Niman Industrial ExpositionWill be held in Toyama City.
- 1937 (12)May 12 -Toyama Prefecture Joint Labor Union is dismantled.
- 1938 (13)11 - Sino-Japanese warThe intensification strengthened the wartime regime,FujikoshiBecomes a military joint management factory.
- 1942 (17)May 9 - HosokawaPosted a system criticism paper and was arrested.
- 1944 (19)May 1 -Main factories in the prefecture, such as Fujikoshi, are designated as military factories.
- 1945 (20)May 8 - Pacific WarUnderToyama air raidWill cause catastrophic damage to Toyama city area.The fire spread rate was 99.5%, the worst in Japan.
After World War II
- 1945 (20)
- 1947 (22)May 10 - Emperor ShowaWent to Toyama Prefecture.
- 1951 (26)May 5 -Due to the efforts of Masa Yamada during the reorganization of the electric power businessHokuriku Electric PowerIs established.
- 1952 (27)May 6 -US troops stationed in Toyama leave.
- 1954 (29)May 4 - May 6 -The Toyama Industrial Exposition will be held.
- 1955 (30)
- 1956 (31)
- 1958 (33)May 9 - May 9 -ToyamaNational bodyWill be held.
- 1961 (36)May 1 - Kansai Electric PowerKurobegawa Fourth Power StationStarts commercial operation.
- 1963 (38)
- 1964 (39)5 -As a project of Toyama prefecture, the construction of Taikoyama housing complex is started.
- 1967 (Showa 42)-The elevated line of the Toyama regional railway main line and the first elevated station building on the Sea of Japan side will be completed in Uozu.
- 1968 (43)May 4 -Toyama New Port opens.
- 1971 (46)May 6 - Tateyama Kurobe Alpine RouteAll lines are open.
- 1980 (55)May 2 - Toyama-Nagano consecutive woman kidnapping murder case(National Police Agency wide area important designationNo. 111 case).Prefectural Yao High SchoolThird gradeSchoolgirl(18 years old at that time) went missing near Toyama stationMay 3Gifu prefectureYoshiki-gunFurukawa Town(Current:Hida City) Is found as a strangled corpse.
- 1981 (Showa 56) Winter- Heavy snowfall.
- 1983 (58)May 9 -Held the XNUMXst International Amateur Theater Festival.
- 1984 (59)May 4 - Toyama Family Park(Zoo) Opened.
- 1988 (63)May 7 - Hokuriku ExpresswayWill open all lines.
- 1992 (Heisei4 years)
- 1996 (8)May 3 - Noetsu ExpresswayFukuoka IC -Opening of the Oyabe Tonami JCT.
- 2000 (12)
- 2002 (14)May 10 -Nobel Prize in ChemistryWonKoichi TanakaVisits the prefecture and welcomes the governor.
- 2005 (17)12 - 2006 (18)1 - 18 heavy snowfall.. Heavy snow damage mainly in the mountains.
- 2006 (18)May 4 -Japan's first full-scale in Toyama CityLRTIsToyama Light RailToyama Port LineOpens.
- 2007 (19)May 3 - Noto Peninsula EarthquakeThe seismic intensity of less than 5 was observed. Injured people even in the prefecture. It was the first time in 5 years since 1930 that a seismic intensity of 77 or more was observed in the prefecture.
- 2008 (20)May 7 -The Tokai Hokuriku Expressway will be fully opened.
- 2009 (21)May 12 --Trams in Toyama CityToyama regional railwayToyama Toshin LineIs completed.
- 2012 (24)May 9 -10 prefectures facing the Sea of Japan (Akita,Yamagata, Niigata prefecture, Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture,Fukui,Kyoto,Hyogo,Tottori,Shimane ) Is jointPromotion of ocean energy resource development Japan Sea UnionEstablished.
- May 2 -The Noetsu Expressway Nanao Himi Road all open,Oyabe Tonami JCTFrom IshikawaNanao ICIt will be connected with one.
- May 3 - Hokuriku ShinkansenNagano - KanazawaOpening (at the same timeToyama StationPartial opening of the current station building,Kurobe Unazuki Onsen Station-Shin-Takaoka StationNewly opened, Toyama tram line Toyama station underpass started).Along with this, the section of the Hokuriku Main Line in Toyama Prefecture, which will be a parallel conventional line,West Japan Railway Company(JR West) from the third sectorAinokaze Toyama RailwayTransferred to.
- 2016 (28)May 5-16 days - The 42th Summit of Developed Countries"Ise Shima SummitG7 Toyama Environment Ministers' Meeting was held in Toyama City.G7as well as the EUEnvironment ministers, ministers of related international organizations, etc.Environment issuesWe exchanged opinions about and adopted "".
- 2017 (29)May 8 - Toyama Prefectural Museum of ArtIs fully open.
- 2018 (30)May 6 - Toyama City Okuda police box attack caseOccurs.
- May 3 --Start of north-south connection operation of Toyama Tram Line and Toyama Port Line.
- May 4 - New coronavirus OfNationwide spread of infectionReceivingEmergencyBe the target area of the declaration.. same yearMay 5Although it was canceled, it has not ended as of 2021..About the situation in the prefecturefor free trial lessonsSee.
- 2021 (Reiwa 3rd year) January-Due to strong winter-type pressure distributionRecord heavy snowfallBecame..In Toyama City, snowfall of over 10 meter was recorded in various parts of the prefecture, such as snowfall reaching 2 cm at 128 o'clock on the 1th.As a result, traffic was severely disrupted, causing damage to lifelines and agricultural facilities, and human suffering..
|Toyama Prefecture and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Toyama Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Toyama Prefecture Population Changes
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Toyama Prefecture Population Ranking by City
- Toyama Prefecture City Population Density Ranking (2016 (28) present)
- Imizu City(1,990/km2）
- Takaoka(1,940 people/km2）
- Namerikawa(1,650 people/km2）
- Tonami(1,250 people/km2）
- Toyama(337 people/km2）
Successive governors (public election)
- First generation Tetsuji Tate(April 1947, 4 to November 19, 1947, 11st term)
- 2 fee Taketsugu Takatsuji(April 1948, 11 to November 23, 1956, 9st term)
- 3 fee Yoshida Minoru(April 1956, 9 to November 30, 1969, 12st term)
- 4 fee Kokichi Nakata(April 1969, 12 to November 30, 1980, 9st term)
- 5 fee Yutaka Nakaoki(April 1980, 11 to November 11, 2004, 11st term)
- 6 fee Ryuichi Ishii(April 2004, 11 to November 9, 2020, 11st term)
- 7 fee Hachiro Nitta(November 2020, 11-, 9th term)
- Fiscal strength index 0.44
- Fiscal strength index 0.46
- Fiscal strength index 0.48
- Fiscal strength index 0.48
- Fiscal strength index 0.45
- Fiscal strength index 0.4159
- Standard financial scale 2647 billion yen
- Ordinary account revenue 5206 billion yen
- Current account ratio 94.5%
- Local bond balance per capita 89 yen Ordinary account only
- Real debt service ratio 16.3%
- Laspeyres index 96.3
Balance of local bonds, etc.
- 1 Local account local government bonds ¥9954 billion
- 2 Local bonds for special accounts other than those mentioned above ¥902 billion
- 3 Third sectorDebt relating to debt guarantee, etc. 264 billion yen
Total of local bonds, etc. ¥1 billion (consolidated accounting)
- Fiscal strength index 0.37
Wide area administration
The main forms of regional administration in Toyama are as follows.
- Toyama Area Wide Area Office Association (Toyama City, Namegawa City, Kamiichi Town, Tateyama Town, Funabashi Village)-Waste Management
- Nakashingawa Wide Area Administrative Office Union (Kamiichi, Tateyama, Funabashi)-Sewer,Long-term care insurance
- Shinkawa Wide Area Office Association (Uozu City/Kurobe City/Irizen Town/Asahi Town)-Waste disposal, night soil disposal,Funeral hall
- Western part
- Tonami wide area office association(Tonami City/Nanto City)-Garbage disposal, emergency medical care, water supply,Cable TV business(Limited to cable TV business, including Oyabe City)
- Tonami area firefighting association(Tonami City, Nanto City, Oyabe City)-Wide AreaFire
- Takaoka Area Wide Area Office Association (Takaoka City/Oyabe City/Himi City)-Garbage disposal, software business (wide area tourism, etc.)
Economic and industrial
Toyama Prefecture has been a rice farm since ancient times. We used abundant water resources as resources that should be noted.HydropowerThere is. Toyama Prefecture made use of this electric power from the Meiji to Showa eras to make use of the primary industry to the secondary industry, that is, one of the leading industrial areas on the Sea of Japan side.Hokuriku Industrial AreaThe industry has shifted to.The information processing industry of the tertiary industryIntecBusinesses for companies are the backbone.On the other handArt(ART&Design) Is relatively high in interest, and is rare for many museums and regionsAnime production company(PAWORKS).
Agricultural land is on the decline, but in cultivated landPaddy fieldThe rate is 1st in Japan (95.9%).Meiji EraIn the Tonami area that continues fromTulipCultivation is flourishing.. The fishing industry was also active due to the benefits of Toyama Bay in the north, but in recent years, other fisheries except set-net fishing have tended to decline. However, due to people's gourmet orientation and shortening of transportation time, products that could not be sold until now, such as white shrimp that could not be transported in the past, are attracting attention.
- Agriculture: Rice, Tonami Tulips, FukumitsuDried persimmon, Jumbo of goodnesswatermelon(Kurobe watermelon)
- Fisheries-Toyama BayIkesuIn a rich fishing ground, Fisheries and fish processing/food industry using seafood (Trout sushiEtc.) is well developed. A traditional yellowtail as a feature not found in other prefecturesStationary netFishing has Japan's only swimming poolFirefly squidMade possible by the development of fishing and conservation techniquesWhite shrimpFishing etc. It was originally abandonedAstragalus (phantom fish)What is hung on the net is said to be edible. Crab basket fishing originated in Uozu.
- Forestry- Most of the mountains are national parks, so it is not very active.[Source required]
Toyama Prefecture is the largest industrial cluster on the Sea of Japan side,Hokuriku Industrial AreaIs the core of. With lifelines and the head office of banks, it is an important base for the Hokuriku economy.
Abundant water resources of Tateyama mountain rangeHydropowerThe industry is developing by utilizing. In particular, Hokuriku Electric Power Co., Ltd. has achieved the lowest electricity price in Japan.Requires a lot of electricityaluminumsmeltingAnd its related industries have flourished. Oil refining, heavy chemical industry, and various electric manufacturing are developing mainly in coastal areas.Specific important port OfFushiki Toyama PortImports a large amount of raw materials and exports products.
"Etchu drug dealerFrom the traditionMedicineThe manufacturing and sales of The pharmaceutical industry is strong in recession and aging.genericWith the benefits of the boom, it is stable even during the Heisei recession.
- Manufacturing industry
- Alloy processing- Aluminum(Aluminum sashNo. 1 domestic production share YKK AP,Sankyo/Tateyama HD,Shin Nikkei),copper(No. 1 domestic market share),鉄(Alloy iron (Ferroalloy) Share domestic 1st),magnesiumand so on.
- Industrial machinery-Auto parts,bearing(Production share 4th in Japan Fujikoshi), precision machine tools (TurbineMachine tool world share 25%,semiconductorPolishing machine world share 1st),Industrial robot(World share 5th)
- Electrical equipment-Electronic components (Switching power supply2nd domestic share, 3 axisAccelerometer, Resistors, etc., home appliances, semiconductor large-scale integrated circuits (CCD/MOS image sensors, AV/communication microcomputers (32bit/64bit), LCD/PDP drivers, etc.,Panasonic(Japan's largest base), compound semiconductor discrete device
- Shipbuilding-few on the Sea of Japan sideDry dockEquipped
- Construction-General construction industry, steel bridge (Kawada Industry), various plant construction
- Chemical industry-Chemical raw materials (hydrochloric acid,Sulfuric acidEtc.), chemical fertilizer,PolycarbonateProduct,PVCProduct,Artificial salmon roe
- fastener -No. 1 in world share (YKK)
- Pharmaceutical-Comprehensive medical drug manufacturing, pharmaceutical raw materials (IndomethacinSuch),Herbal medicine, External medicine, various research facilities. In addition,Placement(Placed medicine)Toyama drug salesHas been famous since the Edo period.
- Others-Refining, spinning,Baseball bat
- Electricity industry-Hokuriku Electric Power,Kansai Electric Power(Toyama, Niigata, Nagano area,Kurobe DamThere are facilities of Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. related to hydroelectric power generation)
- Finance:Hokuriku Bank(Hokuhoku Financial GroupIncludingLocal bank2nd place)
- Land transportation:Tonami Transport
- Shipping industry: Trading with coastal states of Japan (ore, crude oil, industrial products, timber, used cars)
- tourism:Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route,Kurobe gorge railway,Unazuki Onsen
- Information processing industry:Intec
Traditionally, exports outside the prefectureToyama drug salesThe Buri Highway is famous. Since ancient timesKitamaebuneKnown as a relay station for trade on the Sea of Japan side, in modern times it has developed into a base for trading around the Sea of Japan and has become a trading hub for used cars.
Traditionally, Toyama City's commercialTotal trackThe central city area such as (Sogawa) was prosperous.In recent years, motorization (motorization) Is progressing, and suburban stores along main roads are becoming mainstream. Along with that, large-scale stores are in progress. The commercial areas of Toyama City and Takaoka City are not only within the prefecture but also in the Hida region of Gifu prefecture and Niigata prefecture.Joetsu regionHowever, it is in a competitive relationship with the trading area of Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture, which is the neighboring prefecture.
- Marine resources: For corporate productsDeep ocean waterWater intake
Life and transportation
- Stand alone
- Toyama City Fire Department(Toyama City)
- Takaoka City Fire Department(Takaoka City)
- Imizu City Fire Department(Imizu City)
- Himi City Fire Department(Himi City)
- Tateyama Town Fire Department(Tateyama Town)
- Union establishment
- Tonami area firefighting association(Tonami City, Nanto City, Oyabe City)
- Toyama Prefecture Eastern Fire Department(Uozu City, Namekawa City, Kamiichi Town, Funabashi Village)
- Funabashi village had no permanent fire service and had only outsourced emergency services to Tateyama-cho, but it was decided to cancel the outsourcing by joining the union.
- Shinkawa area firefighting association(Kurobe City, Irizen Town, Asahi Town)
- Toyama Kitokito Airport (Toyama City)
Road maintenance rateIs 75.7% (2006), the highest level in the whole country. On the other hand, the congestion rate is much lower than in metropolitan areas (1,079 vehicles/124 hours), Is one of the most comfortable regions in the country to live a car.
- High standard highway (highway）
- General national road
- Prefectural road
As the only prefecture in Japan, there are railway stations in all municipalities in the prefecture, and the railway network is well developed as a region. Also,Takayama Main LineIs the only line that connects the Hokuriku region directly to the Tokai region, over the mountainous regions that rise in the south. While conventional lines are declining due to the progress of motorization,Light RailAdvanced attempts have also been made, such as the establishment of a dedicated line. In addition,Hokuriku Main LineSince the management was separated from JR to Ainokaze Toyama Railway, there is no JR line originally.OkinawaOnly in 46 prefectures except JRConventional line OfMain lineIt is a prefecture that does not exist, and there are no electrified lines on conventional JR lines.Tokushima,KochiIt became the third prefecture next to[Annotation 2].
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)-Only on the Japan Sea side
- Ainokaze Toyama Railway
- Toyama regional railway
- Tateyama Kurobe
- Kansai Electric Power
- Tateyama Sabo Truck
- Oguchigawa orbit
Toyama BayA group of bay ports set up in.It has been a relay base for coastal trade routes since ancient times.In modern times, it serves as a hub for trade in the Sea of Japan and accesses the Hokuriku industrial zone and the world.
- Important port
- Local port
Medical and welfare
- Northern Japan Newspaper(Local newspaper. Toyama Prefecture's leading speech organization, starting with the "Chuetsu Shimbun" published in 1884)
- Yomiuri Shimbun Hokuriku Branch(Actual founderMasataro MatsuriIs from this prefecture)
- Toyama newspaper(Hokoku newspaperPublished by Toyama Head Office. (Issued as the Toyama version by the Kitakoku Shimbun, a local newspaper of Ishikawa prefecture)
- Nikkan Kenshin Shimpo (Business Construction Shinposha)
- Toyamagata municipal newspaper (Seasonal publication）
- Johana Times (monthly publication)
- Asahi Shimbun-Mainichi Newspapers-Nihon Keizai Shimbun,Block paper OfChunichi ShimbunSystemHokuriku Chunichi NewspaperAlso has an interview base in the prefecture (Sankei ShimbunIs not based in Toyama Prefecture).News agencyEach company also has an interview base.
In Toyama prefecture, the head offices that publish national newspapers are separate from the Tokyo head office and the Osaka head office.
- Yomiuri ShimbunHokuriku branch officeTokyo Head OfficeUnder the jurisdiction ofIshikawaMost of the contents of the paper are published as they are from the Tokyo headquarters (Fukui TheOsaka Head Officejurisdiction). In addition, Yomiuri2011 3From the factory of Kita Nihon Shimbun in ToyamaCreation Forest EtchuzaIt has been outsourced to printing.
- Asahi from the beginning1989 Until MayOsaka Head OfficeThe edition was on sale, but since September 19892011 Due to transportation problems until the end of MarchTokyo Head OfficeThe edition was on sale. However, since April 2011, the papers from both Toyama and Ishikawa prefectures have been published.Chunichi ShimbunIt has been returned to the Osaka head office version for the first time in 21 and a half years due to the consignment printing at the Kanazawa factory.
- Every day, Sankei and Nikkei are originally sold in Osaka headquarters. The prefectural version of Sankei is not posted.
- sports newspaper TheSports Nippon-Sankei sportsIs the Osaka head office version,Nikkan SportsIs the Nagoya head office version (Nikkan Sports Newspaper West JapanJurisdiction) is sold.Sports reportIs published by the Tokyo headquarters (printed locally in Toyama City),Public competitionSome articles, etc., are those produced at the Osaka head office. BesidesChunichi Sports(Chunichi Shimbun Hokuriku Head OfficeIssued in) is also on sale.
- tv set
- NHK Toyama Broadcasting Station
- Northern Japan Broadcasting(KNB TV,NNN / NNSseries)
- Tulip TV(JNNseries)
- Toyama TV Broadcast(BBT,FNN / FNSseries)
- The prefecture is the target area for broadcastingANNAndTXNThere are no affiliated stations, but for ANN, the key stationsTV AsahiIs an interview base (TV Asahi Toyama Branch) Is placed, and for TXN, the key stationTelevision Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Will be stationed and will respond.
- All commercial TV stations in neighboring Ishikawa Prefecture are based in the prefecture (Hokuriku BroadcastingToyama branch-Ishikawa Television BroadcastToyama branch-TV KanazawaToyama branch-Hokuriku Asahi BroadcastingToyama Sales Office).
- NHK Toyama Broadcasting Station
- Northern Japan Broadcasting (KNB Radio,NRN-JRNseries)
- Toyama FM Broadcasting(FM Toyama,JFNseries)
- Radio Takaoka(Community broadcasting）
- Toyama City FM(City-FM, community broadcasting)
- Shinkawa community broadcasting(Radio/mu, community broadcasting)
- FM and Nami(Community broadcast)
- FM Imizu(Community broadcast)
- Cable TV
- Shinkawa Community Care Insurance/Cable TV Business Association(Mirare TV, Kurobe City/Irizen Town/Asahi Town)
- Shinkawa Information Center(NICE TV, Uozu City)
- FULL(Net3, Namerikawa/Kamiichi/Tateyama)
- Cable tv toyama(Toyama City and Funabashi Village excluding CTT, Old Fuchu Town and Old Yamada Village)
- Superior woman cable TV(Toyama City (Fuchu / Yamada area only))
- Water cable network(Imizu City, Takaoka City Makino District)
- Takaoka Cable Network(Takaoka City excluding Makino area)
- Nokoshi Cable Net(Himi City)
- Tonami satellite communication TV(TST, Tonami City, Nanto City, Oyabe City)
Most of the aboveToyama Cable Television AssociationIt is a member bureau and has achieved a total household coverage rate of 100% in the prefecture.In addition, all stations in Ishikawa PrefectureHokuriku Asahi Broadcasting(ANN system)Rebroadcast outside the areaAlthough it can be viewed by, TXN affiliate stations have not been rebroadcast.
- TJ Toyama(CPA,Town information magazine)-Launched as a monthly magazine in 1980 and suspended in February 2018. Reprinted as a quarterly magazine in April 2019.
- Monthly Hokkoku Actus(Kitaguni Shimbun）
- Toyama Kento (Toyama Kenjinsha)
- Monthly Good Luck Toyama (Good Luck)-First published in 1977.
The savings rate is high, and it is said that "one of Etchu's remains." There is a tendency to have one's own home, and the home ownership rate is the highest in Japan.. Furthermore, the size of the house (total floor area) is the largest in Japan..
Tend to have a large familyTherefore, household income is the highest level in Japan. On the contrary, the proportion of welfare households is extremely low, which is the worst in the whole country..
Since it is relatively easy to leave infants to grandparents,Working togetherThe rate is the highest level in the whole country. Ishikawa's adage that "My wife can get me from Etchu" comes from the fact that Toyama women are considered hard workers.croquetteIt is said that the large amount of is consumed because there are many co-workers.
From Toyama City who specializes in "salaryman novels"Genji TotaSaid, "I know that I am an extremely mud-like person, and that is the characteristic of Toyama-ken people." I believe there is, but in my excuse, being muddy means not being frivolous."
Have spent in toyamaTeru Miyamoto"Heavenly Night Song The Transverse Sea, Part XNUMX』Toshimatsu Kubo, a friend of the protagonist, is a Toyama person, but it seems that he has the spirit of enterprising inside and is tenacious and ingenuity in his work. It is said that
The prefectural nature of going to work on this land of Katsumi KatsumiYasuda ZaibatsuでYasuda AuditoriumLeave a name onZenjiro YasudaAndAsano Zaibatsu OfSoichiro Asano,Hotel New Otani OfYonetaro OtaniHas produced many financially successful people such as.
Hokuriku regionIkko IkkoKnown forJodo ShinshuHas been prosperous and has had a strong influence on the values of Toyama citizens historically.For exampleAbortion-ThinningThe population growth rate has been particularly high since the Edo era, and migrants were nationwide... In KantoPublic bathThe reason why many business owners are from Toyama prefecture as well as Niigata prefecture is that this is a tough job.HokkaidoSignificantly many people from Toyama Prefecture also cultivated,Northern TerritoriesfromRepatriatorIs the second largest after Hokkaido.Hokuriku BankAlso, there are branches all over Hokkaido,Hokkaido BankとHokuhoku Financial GroupAs a result, the management was integrated.
Called the father of professional baseballMasataro MatsuriBecause it is the birthplace of, and the circulation of the Yomiuri Shimbun is high,Yomiuri GiantsWith (Giant) fans,Hokuriku Chunichi NewspaperIs the only issue area in the Chubu regionNPBI belong to a teamChunichi DragonsIt is said that there are many fans of. By the way, of Fuji TV announcerSaori IshimotoIs a giant fan,Chiba Lotte MarinesAyumu Ishikawa is a Chunichi fan, exKashima Antlers OfAtsushi Yanagisawa TheHanshin TigersProclaims fans. This is because there is a prefectural citizenship that "Toyama citizens don't want to do different things from other people."
Many of the books on prefectural citizenship are the diligence of Jodo Shin Buddhist believers and their family ties,Toyama drug salesThrough his pioneering spirit, he focuses on the part where he spends money at life events such as weddings while being diligent. According to the survey of citizens such as NHK, there is a strong sense of rivalry with Ishikawa Prefecture.
- local cuisine
- Takaoka lacquerware(lacquerware,1975 ）
- Inami sculpture(Woodwork/Bamboo work, 1975)
- Takaoka copperware(Metalwork, 1975)
- (Japanese paper,1988 ）
- (Craft materials and tools,1978 ）
- (Other crafts,2017 ）
- Traditional crafts
- Catale Toyama - J League(Toyama City)
- Toyama Grawsies - B League(Toyama City)
- Toyama GRN Thunderbirds - BC League
- KUROBE Aqua Fairies - V.LEAGUEGirls (Kurobe City)
- Oyabe RED OX - Hockey japanese leagueBoys (Oyabe City)
- Prestige International Aran Mare - Japan Handball LeagueGirls (Imizu City)
- Zuiryuji Temple Buddhist temple, Hodo, Sanmon (Takaoka City)
- Yamamachisuji(Takaoka City)
- Aikura Gassho Village(World Heritage) (Nanto City)
- Suganuma Gassho Village(World Heritage) (Nanto City)
- Genki Toyama Mascot "Time and you'
The areas where Toyama Prefecture has a friendly relationship are as follows.
- Chugoku,Liaoning - 1984 May 5Friendship Province Cooperation
- Brazil,State of Sao Paulo - 1985 May 7Friendly alliance
- The United States of America,Oregon - 1991 May 10Friendly alliance
- ロシア,Primorsky Territory - 1992 May 8Friendly alliance
Works set in Toyama Prefecture
TaiziIs a movie or a TV drama.
- Manyoshu(7th century-8th century)-Etchu (Toyama) song about 337 necks. home,Otomo IchimochiThere are 223 songs sung by the Yue Chugoku era, 114 songs sung by the subordinates and acquaintances of the family, and the legend of Etchu.
- A man traveling with Oshie(1929,Ranpo Edogawa）
- Distress(1958,Seicho Matsumoto）
- Kurobe's sun(1964,Kimoto Shoji）
- High fever(1967,Yoshimura Akira）
- (1969,Hyozo Kashihara）
- Ayagawa(1977,Teru Miyamoto）
- A Note on the Gourd Point(1977,Jiro Nitta）
- Suspicion(1982, Seicho Matsumoto)
- Bon Bon Love Song(1985,Osamu Takahashi）
- (1996,Aoki Shinmon)- movies"Okuribito] (Location is Yamagata Prefecture) model.
- Ecchu Yao, the murder of enlightenment (2004,Ishikawa Shinsuke）
- Cinderella Nagoya Miss Murder Case (2019,Ishikawa Shinsuke)…Takaoka City-Tonami Plain
- Dad's Poe can be heard(1971,Ishida Katsushin）
- Fishing Fool Diary 13 Hama-chan Close Call!(2002,Motoki Katsuhide）
- August Christmas(2005,Shunichi Nagasaki）
- Quit!(2007,Yasuhiro Yoshida）
- RAILWAYS To adults who cannot convey love(2011,)
- Fountain pen (2012,Toru Ichikawa）
- Wolf children's rain and snow(2012,Mamoru Hosoda）
- TAKAOcan Dream ~Ganbare! Thunderbirds!!~(2013,Toru Ichikawa）
- (2013,Yoichiro Kakuda）
- (2014,Toru Ichikawa）
- (2015,Toru Ichikawa）
- Promise of life (2016,Stone bridge）
- Big rice riot (2021,Motoki Katsuhide）
- Rainbow design(1964,NHK）
- (NHK, 1981)
- Fireworks at night(1981,Every day broadcasting）
- (NHK, 1985)
- With Rin(NHK, 1990)
- Local reporter, Yosuke Tachibana Etchu Takaoka Communication Bureau (2001,Nippon TV-Tuesday Suspense Theater）
- (NHK, 2002)
- Precipice-Mountain Guard, Sprinting-(NHK, 2004)
- love(2015,Fuji Television Network, Inc-9 dramas a month）
- Manga Road(1970,Fujio Fujiko A）
- Boyhood(Fujio Fujiko A, 1978)
- Hoshino's town(2006,Hidenori Hara）
- Moonlight babe(2012,Kodama Yuki）
- Throwing boys(2015, original: Fuwai animation: Sakazuki nine)
- Sister is a love youkai(2018,)
- true tears(2008,PAWORKS)- Nanto CityJohana areaThe stage is "Mugibata", which is modeled after.
- Persona ~Trinity Soul~(2008,A-1 Pictures)- Imizu CitySet in "Ayanagi City, Toyama Prefecture," modeled after.
- My Magic and Family Day(2011, PAWORKS)
- another(2012, PAWORKS)- TonamiAnd the scenery and buildings that model the area around Nanto city will appear.
- Love Trip-True Tours Nanto(2013, PAWORKS)
- Chrome black(2016, PAWORKS)
- Sakura Quest(2017, PAWORKS)
- When there was no Higurashi(2002,07th Expansion)- Gifu PrefectureOno-gunShirakawa OfShirakawa-goAs a modelKashikushiHinamizawa VillageIs the stage, but it is set as a village on the Toyama side.
- (1989,Youichi Sugawara）
- Bon Bon Love Song(1989,Ishikawa Sayuri）
- Silent hill(1993,Kaori Kasai）
- (1996,Hiroko Hattori ）
- Jade coast(1999, female three-person unitTime and day)
- Hagure Kokirico(1999,Shohei Naruse）
- Himi Snow (2004,Yuri Harada）
- "Etchu fantasy" for brass band (2005)
- Hometown Sky (2012, poetry,Joe HisaishiSong)
- For brass band ~Manyo Monogatari~ (2014,)
People from Toyama Prefecture
- ^ The creator of Toyama Prefecture Yonezawa Monzaburo Archived August 2011, 7, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ According to the curator of the Tateyama Caldera Sabo Museum, the ice mass found in the Tateyama Mountain Range in the Northern Alps is likely to be Japan's first glacier. 2010/11/30 17:05 Joint communication distribution
- ^ Jumping Council “What is the Jumping Region”
- ^ Area adjustment by prefectures, cities, towns and villages nationwide Geographical Survey Institute March 2016, 05 reading
- ^ Area designation map of heavy snowfall area-Toyama prefecture(Regional designation status)-Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (read August 2011, 8)
- ^ Toyama Prefectural Library Toyama Prefecture Hometown People Map
- ^ Toyama Travel Association
- ^ "Japanese calligraphy』Emperor Sojin Autumn 10th July Article ("Kokushi Daikei 7st Volume Nihonshoki", February 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "National History Series Vol. XNUMX"Record of Ancient Matters] Nakamaki, Emperor Taruhito, July 1898 (Meiji 31), Keizai Magazine
- ^ "KojikidenThere is a theory in the twenty-fifth volume that compares this with “Shiratori Shrine of Yuetsu-gun, Tottori-go, Shinkawa-gun”Noricho Motoi"Kojikiden" 1930, May 5 (Showa 5), Japan Publication Society)
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w Toyama Prefecture's "Ecchu Historical Materials" Volume 1, September 1909 (Meiji 42), Toyama Prefecture
- ^ "Nippon Shoki" Kageyuki Emperor, July 25, 7 Article ("Kokushidai Keikei Nihon Shoki", February 3 (Meiji 1897), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "Former past history』Vol. 1898 from "Kokuzohonki" (Kokushi Daikei, Vol. 31, 8 (Meiji XNUMX), August, Economic Magazine)
- ^ a b "Nihonshoki" Emperor Nakaso's first leap November 11th article ("National History Series Vol. 4 Nihonshoki", February 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "Nippon Shoki" Emperor Totatsu May 2, 5nd year ("Kokushi Daikei Vol. 3 Nihon Shoki", February 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "Nippon Shoki" Emperor Totatsu May 3, 5nd year ("Kokushi Daikei Vol. 5 Nihon Shoki", February 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "Nippon Shoki" Emperor Chung Jung, 2st July 7nd (Jun Tatsu) Article ("Kokushidai Nihon Shoki", 1 (Meiji 1897) February, Economic Magazine)
- ^ "Nipponshoki" Emperor Kyokuten September 9st, 21st year ("Kokushi Daikei Nihonshoki", February 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ Ohya Shukaku's "Toyama Prefecture History Story", December 1894 (Meiji 27), Ohashi Shoten
- ^ "Nihonshoki" Emperor Saimei, April 4th Article ("National History Series Vol. 4 Nihonshoki", February 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "Nihonshoki" Emperor Saimei, April 6th Article ("National History Series Vol. 2 Nihonshoki", February 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac Shigeo Takase, "Japanese History Place Name Series, Vol. 16 Place Names in Toyama Prefecture," July 2001, Heibonsha
- ^ Masaaki Nozaki's "Kou Kakusen Tatsuroku", January 1892 (Meiji 25), Toyama Nippo
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m Toyama Prefecture "Etchu Historical Materials" Volume 1, September 1909 (Meiji 42), Toyama Prefecture
- ^ "Sequel to document』The third part of Kamigami Gionbe "Shinju Jikkensho", February 1924 (Taisho 13), sequel to the follow-up document completion meeting
- ^ "Kojien] Jibe 1913, July, 2 (Taisho 7), Jingu Jingu
- ^ Saiki Ariyoshi, "Toyama Prefectural Shrine Festival History", May 1924 (Taisho 13), Toyama Prefectural Shintokai
- ^ Ryoyasu Terashima "Wakan Three-year-old Zoukai" Third Volume, November 1901 (Meiji 34), Chugai Publisher
- ^ Shinto Daikei compilation edition, "Shinto Daikei shrine edition 1986 Echu/Echigo/Sadokuni", July 61 (Showa 7), Shinto edition compilation society
- ^ Shinto Daisen Kouhen edition "Shinto Daikei literature ed. 1988 Shintoshu", February 63 (Showa 2), Shinto Daikei compilation
- ^ a b c d Toyama University Encyclopedia editorial office, “Toyama University Encyclopedia”, August 1994, Kitanihon Shimbun
- ^ "Sequel to Japanese History" Daiho March 2nd Koshin Article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 3, 1897 (Meiji 30) April, Economic Magazine)
- ^ a b c d e f Revision of the Japan Society for Historical Geography, "Dainippon Geographical Journal, Hokuriku no Ichi", April 1917 (Taisho 6), Dainippon Geographical Journal Publishing Association
- ^ "Japanese sequel』Keiun 3/February 2th Article ("Kokuhidai Keikei 26nd Volume", April 1897 (Meiji 30), Keizai Magazine)
- ^ "Continued Nihonki" Wado Maru 2nd Year Marubu Hibisu ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 3, 1897 (Meiji 30) April, Keizai Magazine)
- ^ "Continued Japanese era" July 3, 7rd year old Article ("Volume 9 of National History", April 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "Continued Nihonki" Yoro 3/7 (13rd edition of "National History", April 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ The Ministry of Education, "The Historical Survey Report Sixth Section", February 1932 (Showa 7), Ministry of Education
- ^ "Continued Nihonki" Tenpyo May 4th Otsumi Article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 5, 1897 (Meiji 30) April, Economic Magazine)
- ^ "Kind of three generations』Vol. 1900 (under Buddhist affairs) ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 33, September 9 (Meiji XNUMX), Keizai Magazine)
- ^ "National History Dictionary Volume 1980", January 55 (Showa 1), Hirofumi Yoshikawa
- ^ "Sequel to Japanese era" Tenpyo December 13 Heijo Jijo ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 12, 1897 (Meiji 30) April, Keizai Magazine)
- ^ "Sequel to Japanese History" Tenpyo, September, 16th, Kaijou (Kokushi Daikei, Vol. 9, 1897 (Meiji 30), April, Economic Magazine)
- ^ "Sequel to Japanese era" Tenpyo December 18 Heijo Jijo ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 4, 1897 (Meiji 30) April, Keizai Magazine)
- ^ "Sequel to Japanese era" Tenpyo, June, 18 Tsubo Torajo ("Kokushi Daikei", Volume 6, April 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ Takaoka City Manyo History Museum Home Page
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Akihiro Saeki, Hideo Yamada, Rikio Kudo, Masao Otani, Fukuno Yamazaki School Note "Manbanshu" 2003, October 15, Iwanami Shoten
- ^ Shinto Taikei Shrine edition edited by "Etsu Chugoku Shrine origin", "Shinto Daikei Shrine edited by Thirty-four Etchu/Echigo/Sadokuni", July 1986 (Showa 61), Shinto Taikei compilation
- ^ Masazumi Kamochi, "Manyoshu Kogi Nana", June 1932 (Showa 7), Seibunkan
- ^ Ainokaze Toyama Railway Co., Ltd. website
- ^ Minoru Mori, "Characteristics of Morogun's traveling songs in Tenpyo Iechimo 12 years", "Hiroshima Jogakuin University Japanese Literature," No. 2002, July 14, Hiroshima Jogakuin University
- ^ "Continued Nihonki" Tenpyo Hou May 5th 8st year ("Kokushi Daikei" Volume 1897, April 30 (Meiji 4), Economic Magazine)
- ^ September 2, 9nd year, "Sequel to Japanese era" Tenpyo-hoji (28nd volume of "Kokushi Daikei", April 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ The University of Tokyo ArchivesChapter, "Japanese ancient documents』The reason for the house Eighteenth (Todaiji manuscript eighteenth), June 2002 (Heisei 14), University of Tokyo Press
- ^ "Continued Japanese Period" Houki March 6nd 3th ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 2, 1897 (Meiji 30) April, Keizai Magazine)
- ^ "Continued Japanese Period" Houki March 10nd 12th ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 14, 1897 (Meiji 30) April, Keizai Magazine)
- ^ a b Shinto Taikei-Kenkai, "Shinto Daikei Kouhen-Ichi Shinto Aggregation", March 1981 (Showa 56), Shinto Daikei Kenkai
- ^ "History of Japan』August 14, 8 Enrollment Article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 18, 1897 (Meiji 30) December, Keizai Magazine)
- ^ "Japanese later』Enrollment June 23, 6rd article ("Kokushi Daikei" Volume 10, August 41, Hirokawa Yoshikawakan)
- ^ "History of Japan", May 3, 5rd year of Daido (24th volume of "Kokushi Daikei", December 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "Assistant Lord(Part 1964) Daido yuan year article (Kokushi Daikei, Vol. 39, 7 (Showa XNUMX) July, Hirokawa Yoshikawa)
- ^ "Japanese abbreviation』Hirohi May 5th 27st Article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 1897, 30 (Meiji 12) December, Keizai Magazine
- ^ a b "Japan Sequel" Hirohito February 6, 2th Article ("Kokushi Taikei" Vol. 9, August 41, Hirofumi Yoshikawa)
- ^ "Sequel to Japan』Kyowa September 7, 9th article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 29, June 1897 (Meiji 30), Keizai Magazine)
- ^ September 12st, 9, Sequel to the Second Sequel to Japan, Article 1 (Volume 1897 of the National History), June 30 (June 6), Keizai Magazine
- ^ "Emperor Buntoku of Japan』Mitsuhira 3st March 7th Article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 1897, 30 (Meiji 6) June, Keizai Magazine)
- ^ "The Emperor of Japan's Emperor Bunkoku" December 12, 27 (Kokushi Daikei, Vol. 1897, June 30 (Meiji 6), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "The Emperor of Japan's Emperor Bunde" Jankan Article 1th January 27st year ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 1897, June 30 (Meiji 6), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "The Emperor of Japan's Emperor Bunkoku" Jokan May 2, 5nd year ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 29, June 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "Japan's third generation』Jankan October 4, 10th article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 9, 1897 (Meiji 30) July, Keizai Magazine)
- ^ "The Third Generation of Japan" Janekan June 5, 6th Article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 17, July 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "The Third Generation of Japan" Janekan June 5, 8th Article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 15, July 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "The Third Generation of Japan" Janekan June 5, 9th Article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 25, July 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "The Third Generation of Japan" Janekan June 6, 3th Article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 23, July 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "The Third Generation of Japan" Janekan June 9, 2th Article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 27, July 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "The Third Generation of Japan" Janekan June 9, 10th Article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 5, July 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "The Third Generation of Japan" Janekan June 15, 12th Article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 15, July 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "The Third Generation of Japan" Jogan, July 16, 7 Article ("Kokushi Daikei 11th Volume", July 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "The Third Generation of Japan", May 2, 5nd year of Genkei ("The 8th volume of National History", July 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "The Third Generation of Japan", May 3, 2nd year of Genkei ("The 8th volume of National History", July 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "The Third Generation of Japan" October 3, 10rd year of Genkei ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 29, July 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "The Third Generation of Japan" October 7, 1rd year of Genkei ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 26, July 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "The Third Generation of Japan" December 2th, 12nd year of Niwa ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 18, July 1897 (Meiji 30), Economic Magazine)
- ^ "Japanese Bulletin", Kanpei, August 8nd, 22st year ("Kokushi Taikei" Vol. 1897, 30 (Meiji 12) December, Economic magazine)
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives, "The History of Japan" Vol. 1928, No. 3, March 3 (Showa XNUMX), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ a b c d e f g h Edited by Ito Soda, "Dainippon Geographical Journal Sansan Geographical Manuscript", 1931 (Showa 6), Yuzankaku
- ^ Shinto Daihatsu Koukai, "Shinto Daihaku Classic Kyodo 1993 Nobuki Shiki (below)", August 5 (Heisei 8)
- ^ First edition of the Emperor Shogakusho, the National Shrine Society, "Kenshi Enki Shiki", September 1929 (Showa 4), Ookayama Shoten
- ^ Kazuo Mabuchi, Bunmaro Kunisaki, Tatsuru Konno, "The Story of the Old and New", July 1971, 46 (Showa 7), Shogakukan
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives, "Large Japanese Historical Documents, Vol. 1971", December 46 (Showa 12), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ "Asano Group", Vol. 22, Miscellaneous Matters ("The National History Series, Vol. 1964, Vol. 39, 11 (Showa XNUMX), November, Hirofumi Yoshikawa)
- ^ "Fuso abbreviation』Vol. 29 ("Volume 1897 of National History", December 30 (Meiji 12), Keizai Magazine)
- ^ a b "Asano Group" Vol. 6 ("The 1964th volume of the National History University", November 39 (Showa 11), Hirofumi Yoshikawa)
- ^ Fujiwara Muneto's edition, "This Morning Shinseiseiden", January 1882 (Meiji 15), Nagata Bunshodou
- ^ Source lightChapter "Japanese history』Vol.1907, 40 (Meiji XNUMX), Souko Tokugawa (published)
- ^ "HyakurenshoVolume 9 ("National History] Volume 1901, May 34 (Meiji 5), Keizai Magazine)
- ^ a b Fujiwara Kanemi"Tamaba] Volume 1906 (Volume 39), June 6 (Meiji XNUMX), Kokusho Publishing Association
- ^ a b Ichiko Teiji Next School, "Heike Monogatari Ni (Complete Collection of Japanese Classical Literature 30), June 1975 (Showa 50), Shogakukan
- ^ a b Togo YoshidaChapter "Dainippon Place Name Dictionary』Middle volume (second edition), October 1907 (Meiji 40), Fusa Tomiyama
- ^ Yoshiaki Machida and Kenji Asano, "Folk Song of Japan", September 1960 (Showa 35), Iwanami Shoten
- ^ The 1991th volume of the National History Dictionary, June 3, Hirofumi Yoshikawa
- ^ Tokyo Imperial University ed., "Historical materials of Japan" Vol.1926, March 15 (Taisho 3), Tokyo Imperial University
- ^ "Azuma mirror』Vol.2, Bunji 6 June 21, Article ("The National History Series", Volume 1964, July 39 (Showa 7), Yoshikawa Hirofumikan)
- ^ "Idiot』Vol. 5 ("The National History Series" Vol. 1964, December 39 (Showa 12), Hirofumi Yoshikawakan
- ^ a b c d Masaaki Kajiwara School Note, "Yoshitsuki", January 2000, Shogakukan
- ^ "Azuma Kagami" Vol. 3, Bunji 3 Mar. 2, Article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 1964, 39 (Showa 7) July, Yoshikawa Hirofumikan)
- ^ Tokyo Imperial University, "The History of Japan", Vol. 1902, No. 35, 8 (Meiji XNUMX), August, Tokyo Imperial University
- ^ Tokyo Imperial University, Faculty of Letters, edited by historical materials, "Dainichi Nihon Shiryo," Vol. 1920, Supplement, Supplement 9, January 1 (Taisho XNUMX), Tokyo Imperial University
- ^ Tokyo Imperial University, "The History of Japan", Chapter 1908, No.41, December 12 (Meiji XNUMX), Tokyo Imperial University
- ^ Tsukihisa Sasaki, "Shinran Biography," July 1908 (Meiji 41), Yamagabo Muga
- ^ Naoyoshi Tsumaki's "Shinshu Zensho 33", January 1913 (Taisho 2), Kurakyo Shoin
- ^ a b Tokyo Imperial University ed., "The History of Japan", Vol. 1918, No. 7, March 3 (Taisho XNUMX), Tokyo Imperial University
- ^ "Azuma Kagami" Yakugo Maki, May 3, 5rd year of Kujo ("The 25nd volume of the National History", July 1964, Hirofumi Yoshikawa)
- ^ "Azuma Kagami", Yakugo Maki, June 3th, 6rd year of Choukyu ("Kokushi Daikei", Volume 8, July 1964, Hirofumi Yoshikawa)
- ^ Old printMemoirsFrom the first volume (Takao Tochigi, Riki Kusaka, Mune Masuda, Atsushi Kubota School Note, “Homoto story Heiji story Choukyu (New Japanese Classic Literature 43)”, July 1992 (Iwanami Shoten)
- ^ a b Nobuyoshi Mochizuki, "The Mochizuki Buddhist Encyclopedia," Volume 1932, September 7 (Showa 9), World Sacred Publication Association
- ^ "Following the Fools of History" Nineteenth, Shokeikei February 2th 2nd Article ("Kokushi Daikei" Vol. 19, March 1966 (Showa 41), Hirofumi Yoshikawa)
- ^ a b Tanji Goto and Kisaburo Kamata School Note, "Taijiki" I (Japanese Classic Literature 34), August 1960 (Showa 35), Iwanami Shoten
- ^ a b c The 1901th edition of "The History of Japan" edited by Tokyo Imperial University, October 34 (Meiji 10), Tokyo Imperial University
- ^ Keito TomitaEd. "The Sanshu-shi deceased illusory map music village register", June 1884 (Meiji 17), Maschikan
- ^ Tokyo Imperial University, "Japanese Historical Materials," Vol. 1907 Noroku, March 40 (Meiji 3), Tokyo Imperial University
- ^ Edited by Kiichi Hanawa, "Group Documents", No. 1894 (Vol. 27), March 3 (Meiji XNUMX), Keizai Magazine
- ^ a b The 1908th edition of "The History of Japan" edited by Tokyo Imperial University, December 41 (Meiji 12), Tokyo Imperial University
- ^ a b c d Tokyo Imperial University, "The History of Japan" Vol. 1910, No. 43, March 3 (Meiji XNUMX), Tokyo Imperial University
- ^ a b The University of Tokyo Archives Edition, "Large Japanese History Materials", Vol. 1972, No. 42, May 5 (Showa XNUMX), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives Edition, "The History of Japan" Vol.1972, No.42, October 10 (Showa XNUMX), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives, "The History of Japan" Vol.1972, No.42, December 12 (Showa XNUMX), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ a b c The University of Tokyo Archives, "The History of Japan" Vol. 1973, December 48 (Showa 12), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ a b The University of Tokyo Archives, "The History of Japan" Vol. 1974, April 49, The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives, "The History of Japan", Vol. 1974, No. 49, June 6, The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives, "The History of Japan" Vol. 1975, March 50 (Showa 3), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ Nobuyuki Mochizuki, "Vol.1933 Mochizuki Buddhist Dictionary," Vol. 8, 12 (Showa XNUMX), World Sacred Publication Society
- ^ Yoshiyasu Terashima "Wakan Three-year-old Zuekai", November 1906 (Meiji 39), Hirofumi Yoshikawakan
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives "Dainippon Shibun" 1968th edition, October 43, The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ a b Seiichi Sakai, "History of Toyama Prefecture", February 1960 (Showa 35), Yamakawa Publishing Co.
- ^ National History Dictionary Editing Committee "National History Dictionary』Vol. 1990 (Katatake Hatakeyama), September 2 (Heisei 9), Hirokawa Yoshikawakan
- ^ The University of Tokyo Historical Materials Edition, "Historical Materials" Vol. 1965, June 40 (Showa 6), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ Supplement "Historical materials Taisei" published by the editor, "Enlarged historical materials Taisei No. 1965 Vol.
- ^ a b Tokyo Imperial University, "Nippon Henshi No. 1944", February 19 (Showa 2), Tokyo Imperial University, Department of Literature
- ^ Shigeo Takase eds. "Japanese history place name system 16th volume place name of Toyama prefecture", July 2001, Heibonsha
- ^ a b Jinzo Fukai, Shinsho Hongo, Naofumi Kubo, Fumihiko Ichikawa, "History of Toyama Prefecture", August 1997, Yamakawa Publishing Co.
- ^ Edited by the University of Tokyo Historical Materials, "Dainippon Kotoshoho No. 2014 Todaiji Shimoji Twenty-two", "Shimonaga Ka Naomune's Letter" (Document No. 26), 3 (Heisei XNUMX) XNUMX Mon, University of Tokyo Press
- ^ Edited by Rizo Takeuchi, "Supplementary Supplementary History Vol. 1967 (Kojihoin 42)", April 4 (Showa XNUMX), Rinkawa Shoten
- ^ a b Kazuo Kasahara/Tetsuo Inoue School Note, "Asakura Shigekiichi (Kagoe Tokikiki)", "Renjo Ikko Ikki (Japanese thought system17)”, September 1972, Iwanami Shoten
- ^ National History Dictionary Editing Committee, "National History Dictionary Volume 1979" (Yoshihashi Ashikaga), March 54 (Showa 3), Hirofumi Yoshikawa
- ^ a b Edited by Rizo Takeuchi, "Supplementary Supplementary History, Vol. 1967 (Kokihoin 42)", April 4 (Showa XNUMX), Rinkawa Shoten
- ^ Supplement "Hisashi Taisei" Publishing Association, "Enlargement History Taisei No. 1965 (Kojiro Siroji)", September 40 (Showa 9), Rinkawa Shoten
- ^ Inoue Tetsuo's editorial revision, "The Sea of Japan Culture Series, Vol. 49, Kaetsu-no-jisha-origin Vol. 4," April XNUMX, Ishikawa Prefectural Library Association
- ^ Cultural heritage online
- ^ Tokyo Imperial University ed., "Dainichi Nihon Shiryo, No. 1928", January 3 (Showa 1), Tokyo Imperial University, Faculty of Letters, ed.
- ^ Tokyo Imperial University ed., "Japanese Historical Materials", 1939th edition, September 14 (Showa 9), Tokyo Imperial University, Faculty of Letters
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives, "The History of Japan", 1954th edition, March 29 (Showa 3), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ a b c d The University of Tokyo Archives, "Dainippon Historical Archives," Vol. 1956, No. 31, March 3 (Showa XNUMX), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ Yoshihiko Takahashi's "Koshisa Historical Materials" vol.1927, November 2 (Showa 11), Sanshusha
- ^ Kyishida Tomita, "A Guide to the Three Causes of the Three States, Appendix," May 1884 (Meiji 17), Maschikan
- ^ Katsumi Kurosaka, "Fifty-fiveth volume of National History, Assistant to the Lord, Third Edition" (Astronomy 14th year), July 1965 (Showa 40), Hirokawa Yoshikawakan
- ^ Edited by Junsaburo HayakawaLord of the Words] Second, September 1914 (Taisho 3), Kokusho Publishing Association
- ^ Yoshihiko Takahashi's "Koshisa Historical Materials" Vol. 1928, September 3 (Showa 9), Sanshusha
- ^ a b Keishu Tomita, "Sanshu Zhi Tenshibukuro", February 1883 (Meiji 16), Michikan
- ^ a b Yohei Hagiwara edition, "Kai Shiryoku Kyushu 1934 History Club San", September 9 (Showa 9), Kai Shiryo Publishing Association
- ^ a b Site name: "Niigata Prefectural Library / Niigata Prefectural Archives Echigo Sado Library".. You can browse "Hokuetsu Army" digital images
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives, "Dainippon Historical Archives," Tenth Chapter, July 1968, The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives, "Dainippon Historical Records," 1969th edition, March 49 (Showa 3), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives, "Dainippon Historical Archives," 1969th edition, November 44 (Showa 11), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ a b The University of Tokyo Archives, "The History of Japan", Tenth Edition, March 1970, The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ a b The University of Tokyo Archives, "Dainippon Historical Records," 1971th edition, March 46 (Showa 3), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives "Daihon Shibun", Tenth Edition, July 1971 (Showa 46), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives, "The History of Japan", Vol. 2000, No. 12, May 5, The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ a b Kondo Binjo, "Revised History Book," 1901th volume, April 34 (Meiji 4), Kondo Publishing
- ^ a b c d e f Toyama City Hall, "Toyama City History," September 1909 (Meiji 42), Toyama City Hall
- ^ Keishu Tomita ed., "A Guide to the Three Causes of Shikoku, Appendix", May 1884 (Meiji 17), Michikan
- ^ Kazuko Endo "Sengoku's Heritage, Sasazutsumi", "Soil and Foundation" Vol. 39, No. 3, March 1991, Geotechnical Society of Japan
- ^ a b Toyama Prefecture's "Ecchu Historical Materials" Volume 1, September 1909 (Meiji 42), Toyama Prefecture
- ^ a b c d Kondo Binjo, "Revised History Book," 1901th volume, April 34 (Meiji 4), Kondo Publishing
- ^ a b c d Toyama Prefecture "Etchu Historical Materials" Volume 1, September 1909 (Meiji 42), Toyama Prefecture
- ^ a b c d e f Keishu Tomita, "Sanshu Zhi Tenshibukuro", February 1883 (Meiji 16), Michikan
- ^ Echigo Historical Materials Series Part by Ed., "Echigo Historical Materials Series Ichi Hokuetsu Taiheiki Zen", September 1914 (Taisho 3), Bunkando and Sasaya Shoten
- ^ a b c d Eleventh edition of "The History of Japan" edited by Tokyo Imperial University, March 1927 (Showa 2) March
- ^ a b Eleventh edition of "The History of Japan" edited by Tokyo Imperial University, March 1930 (Showa 5)
- ^ Eleventh edition of "The History of Japan" edited by Tokyo Imperial University, April 1932 (Showa 7).
- ^ a b The 1952th edition of "The History of Japan", edited by the University of Tokyo Archives, March 27 (Showa 3), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives, "The History of Japan", 1952th edition, March 27 (Showa 3), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ a b The 1956th edition of "The History of Japan", edited by the University of Tokyo Archives, November 31 (Showa 11), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ The 1985th volume of the National History Dictionary, edited by the National History Dictionary Editing Committee, September 60 (Showa 9), Hirofumi Yoshikawakan
- ^ The 1900th edition of "Revised History Book", edited by Kondo Binjo, November 33 (Meiji 11), Kondo Publishing Department
- ^ The 1972th edition of "The History of Japan", edited by the University of Tokyo Archives, March 47, The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ The 1978th edition of "The History of Japan", edited by the University of Tokyo Historical Archives, March 53 (Showa 3), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ a b c d The University of Tokyo Archives, "The History of Japan", Chapter 2000, 12th August, 8, The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ a b c d e f g The Marquis Maeda family, edited by the department of "Kaga domain historical materials, 1929st edition", April 4, Bunkichi Ishiguro
- ^ Kyishita Tomita, "Sanshu Zhi, Memorial of the Ancient Mounds", June 1884 (Meiji 17), Maschikan
- ^ a b The University of Tokyo Archives, "Daihon Nihon Shiryu No. 2002 Hen-no 14", March 3, The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m Toyama Prefecture's "Ecchu Historical Materials" Volume 2, September 1909 (Meiji 42), Toyama Prefecture
- ^ Keishu Tomita, "Sanshu Zhi Tendonbukuro", April 1884 (Meiji 17), Michikan
- ^ Hama Kurosaki Hometown Editorial Committee, "Modern History of Hama Kurosaki", September 2000, Toyama City Hama Kurosaki Residents' Association
- ^ a b The 1901th edition of "The History of Japan" edited by Tokyo Imperial University, November 34 (Meiji 11), Tokyo Imperial University
- ^ Tokyo Imperial University ed., "The History of Japan", Twelfth Edition, November 1902 (Meiji 35), Tokyo Imperial University
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j The Marquis Maeda family, edited by the department of "Kaga domain materials" Volume 2, February 1930 (Showa 5), Fumiyoshi Ishiguro
- ^ Takaoka City Home Page
- ^ a b c The 1970th edition of "The History of Japan", edited by the University of Tokyo Archives, March 45, The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ Takaoka Kojo Park homepage
- ^ Meiji Shrine magazine fee compilation edition, "Fugogosha Meiji Shrine magazine middle volume", January 1912 (Meiji 45), Meiji Shrine magazine compilation
- ^ The University of Tokyo Archives, "The 1971th Chapter of the History of Japan", March 46 (Showa 3), The University of Tokyo Press
- ^ Kokusho Kogyokai, "Historical Collection, Second Edition", November 1911 (Meiji 44), Kokusho Kogyokai
- ^ Edited by Ito Soda, "Dainippon Geographical Data Series Sanshu Geographical Manuscript", 1931
- ^ Hon-e Village Office, Imizu-gun, Toyama Prefecture, "History of Hon-e Village", 1929 (Showa 4), Hon-e Village Office, Imizu-gun, Toyama Prefecture
- ^ a b Keishu Tomita, "Sanshu Zhi Tendonbukuro", April 1884 (Meiji 17), Michikan
- ^ The Marquis Maeda family compilation Part 3 "Kaga domain history materials" third volume, July 1930 (Showa 5), Ishiburo Bunkichi
- ^ "Great merger of Hida and illusion In the Taisho era, the concept emerged as a hydraulic trigger for the Jinzu River"North Japan Newspaper. 9 May 2003.Retrieved January 2020, 9.
- ^ Koshi Shimokawa "Environmental History Chronology Meiji / Taisho Edition (1868-1926)" p318 Kawade Shobo Shinsha Publishing November 2003, 11 National bibliographic number:20522067
- ^ Yukio Takada (Advisor, Kitanippon Shimbun) "Toyama-Nagano consecutive female kidnapping murder case Noren Noren Zokujosei Yukai Satsujinjiken"University of Toyama Encyclopedia』Second volume, Toyama Encyclopedia editorial office,Kita Nihon Shimbun, November 1994, 8, first edition, pp. 1-485.NCID BN11094657.
- ^ Cooperation in submarine resource development 10 prefectures along the coast of the Sea of Japan: Sankei Shimbun September 2012, 9
- ^ Methane hydrate utilization research 10 prefectures established conference: Kobe Shimbun September 2012, 9
- ^ Established coalition and coalition in resource development of the Sea of Japan. 10 prefectures on the Sea of Japan side, such as this prefecture: Niigata Daily September 2012, 9
- ^ Methane hydrates, 10 prefectures unite survey in Sea of Japan: Asahi Shimbun September 2012, 9
- ^ Refrain from going out inside and outside the prefecture Request again Governor Ishii - Northern Japan Newspaper October 2020th, 4
- ^ Information on new coronavirus infections - Toyama Prefecture
- ^ Heavy snowfall in Toyama for the first time in 36 years 124 cm in snow, 109 cm in Takaoka --The Kitanippon Shimbun January 2021, 1
- ^ Toyama Prefecture Meteorological Bulletin on Heavy Snow from March 3th to 1th, 7rd year of Reiwa - Toyama Local Meteorological Observatory October 2021th, 1
- ^ TulipTonami Masakura Read February 2020, 2
- ^ Discover the natural Toyama BayToyama Tourism Official Website "Toyama Tourism Navi" (read October 2018, 10).
- ^ (PDF) Electric utility handbook
- ^ Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Commercial statistics
- ^ a b Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Road Statistics Annual Report
- ^ "About Us”. Business Construction Shinposha. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ National bibliographic number:01035596
- ^ "Editing Retired for more than 40 years Yale Yamamoto's junior, 8th editor, Johana Hoki"Kita-Nihon Shimbun, April 2020, 4.October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Company Overview”. Hokuriku Broadcasting. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "About Us”. Ishikawa TV Broadcasting. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "About Us”. TV Kanazawa. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Company Overview”. Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "TJ Toyama Suspended Edition 38 years, pioneering the prefecture town magazine". Northern Japan Newspaper(July 2017, 12) October 2018th, 3Browse.
- ^ "It's about time you want to plan something! TJ Toyama reissue! Let's play spring with all one's might!". Daily online tact.CAP (April 2019, 4). October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "About Us". Good Luck. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ Toyama Prefecture 83.9%, national average 64.3%, Tokyo 47.2% (2005)Statistics Bureau CensusNo. 1 nationwide since the survey started
- ^ Toyama prefecture 156.9m2, National average 95.2m2, Tokyo 65.9m2(2005) Statistics Bureau Census
- ^ List of statistics related to education
- ^ Toyama prefecture 3.01 people, national average 2.60 people, Tokyo 2.17 people (2005)Statistics Bureau Census 3rd place nationwide after Fukui Yamagata
- ^ 3rd place in Japan (2004)Quoted from the results of the actual consumption surveyIt used to be number one, but is on the decline
- ^ Toyama Prefecture 0.59 households, national average 2.14 households, Osaka Prefecture 4.35 households (2005)Citing social welfare administrative work reports Number of welfare households per 100 households
- ^ Toyama prefecture 56.57%, national average 44.43%, Nara prefecture 36.30% (2005)Census of the Bureau of Statistics Census3rd place nationwide after Fukui Yamagata
- ^ Statistics Bureau Household Survey
- ^ Statistics Bureau Household Survey
- ^ Tadashi Nakagawa "Prosperity of Hokuriku Village in Kanto"Toyama Economic Monthly Report, March 14 Issue
- ^ 25th year of Meiji era to 29th year of the same year Number of Hokkaido immigrants by prefecture It can be seen that more than 29% of the people from Toyama Prefecture “Tokushoku Division, Department of Civil Affairs, Hokkaido Prefecture”
- ^ a b c d e f "(PDF)”. Traditional Craft Industry Promotion Association. October 2018th, 3Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Toyama Prefecture Commerce, Industry and Labor Department Management Support Division Regional Industry Section (July 2016, 7). “Toyama's traditional crafts". Toyama Prefecture. October 2018th, 3Browse.
- ^ ""Oku-Aizu Showa Karashi Weaving", "Chiba Craftsmanship", "Tokyo Plain Dyeing", "Sugasa of Etchu-Fukuoka" and "Sanshu Onigawara Crafts" have been designated as traditional crafts.". Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (September 2017, 11). October 2018th, 3Browse.
- ^ "Exchange agreement with Basel and pharmaceuticals""Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun』August 2,018, 8 (Medical/Healthcare) Retrieved October 28, 2018.
- List of people from Toyama
- List of abolished municipalities in Toyama Prefecture
- Toyama Eco Life Act 10 Declaration
- Owara-style Bon
- Prefectural park
- List of designated cultural properties in Toyama
- Shinkawa wide area
- Ecchu Sengoku period
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Toyama-kun -Toyama unofficial character
- Toyama Tourism Navigation -Toyama Prefectural Tourism Federation
|Changes in administrative districts|
1871 (1st Toyama Prefecture)
IshikawaA part of
|Changes in administrative districts|
1883 - (2st Toyama Prefecture)