Photo "Kadokawa Film Festival" Poster – (C) KADOKAWA
"Inugami Family Clan" 4K Digital Restoration Version Screened for the First Time
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, as a memorial project for Sonny Chiba, "Sengoku Self-Defense Force" (Director Mitsumasa Saito, 1979), in which Chiba starred and acted as an action director, will be screened specially.
"Kadokawa Film Festival" will be held from November 45th as a commemorative project for the 11th anniversary of Kadokawa Film, Theater Shinjuku, EJ Anime Theater Shinjuku, etc ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Action director(Action Kantoku) is a fighting scene in movies, dramas, etc.Camera workA profession that designs actions, including cuts and cuts, shoots, and edits the scene.Here, the role of the surroundings is also explained.
This is mainlyHong Kong OfKung fu movieIt is a role that has been developed in Hong Kong in the pastOperation design,Martial arts guidance,Operation guidanceAlso written as, in recent years "Motion guidance(Action director) " ..From ancient times in the history of Japanese cinemaSwordsman,Sword fight (sword fight / sword fight) staffThere are also job titles, but they have different responsibilities. (Detail is"Sword(See)
longHong Kong moviesIs a Japanese action director who has been involved inKenji TanigakiAccording to the book "Action Movie Stupid Ichidai" , Regarding the action scene as the stage where the action director is involved in the movielocation huntingAlso, training actors and designing actions (before shooting, we also produce a test version video called a video storyboard to convey ideas to actors and staff.), Camera work instructions (sometimes I turn the camera myself because I know the movement best), shooting including judgment of OK take, editing of the shot scene, after editingSound effectIt handles up to the confirmation of.
In Hong Kong, where action is very important, there is no shortage of episodes in which when the action director starts shooting, all the directors of the main story are left to the scene and disappear from the scene. ..However, the final decision is often the director of the main story.
There are some differences depending on the shooting scale, such as concurrently serving roles, but a certain number of people are required to make an action, and under the action directorStunt coordinator(Operation guidance,Martial arts guidance/Action guidance/Action coordinator) AndSwordsman,Sword fight(Operation guidance,Martial arts guidance/action·Choreographer),Dubbing action(substitute/Stunt double. JapaneseSpecial effectsFor TV dramas and moviesSuit actor) AndStunt person(Samurai) And other staff members gather to form a team and shoot .
In Japan, there are few works that entrust the responsibility of action director, so most of the roles and credits are stunt coordinators.This action supervision system has been used for special effects TV dramas for a long time..
AmericaHollywoodIn the union that the staff working in the field joins  Powerful A system has been established to protect each job and right ..Therefore, it is considered to be in conflict with the regulations of the union.Camera work, Directing and editing the plays before and after,SEThere is no duty equivalent to an action director who has a lot of authority such as confirmation of, and the stunt coordinator is the closest positionSecond unit directorThere is a case that also serves as .
|Action director||Motion guidance, motion design|
Martial arts guidance, movement guidance[Note 1]
(Second Unit Director)
|Motion guidance, martial arts guidance||[Link correction required]|
Sword fight (sword fight / sword fight) staff
|Motion guidance, martial arts guidance||Stunt coordinator|
Martial Arts choreographer
(Marshall Arts Choreographer)
|Stuntman, stuntwoman||Samurai||[Link correction required]|
I used a wireWireworkIn Greater China and Japan, we mainly use guides operated by stuntmen, but in the United States, we mainly use machines that use compressed air.  With Japanese moviesWirework coordinatorThere are jobs with special credits such as (Wire work coordinator).
For stunts using cars and motorcyclesCar stunt(Rook feat), (Electric motorcycle special skill), And both Japan and Hong Kong are classified differently.In the United States, these are often in the category of stunt coordinators, and even in the United States, where the union is strong and the name of the stunt person is often written as a credit, the stunt driver is distinguished as a stunt driver or precision driver. Most of the movies are car stunts, and oftenStunt personIt is categorized as.
Also in Hong Kong, like the action director,Rook special skill guidance performanceThere is a role described as (Director Carstunt).
|Rook special skill guidance performance|
(Car action director)
(Second Unit Director)
|Car stunt coordinator||Rook special skill guidance, rook guidance||[Link correction required]|
|Special skill carman|
|Stunt driver, Precision driver|
Award for action
Currently, the award for action directors at the World Film Awards isHong Kong Film Gold Award OfBest Action Director AwardWhen,Gold Horse Award OfBest Action Director AwardThere is only.Others are voted by action expert professional stuntmen and members of stunt organizations."And, as a Japanese award launched in recent years," for action works, actors, and staff.Japan Action Award"and so on.
2016 years in AmericaStunt personOver 100 people from Beverly HillsAcademy of Motion Picture Arts and SciencesIn frontAcademy awardsThere was a report that a demonstration was held to appeal for the addition of a new "stunt coordinator section" and that 5 signatures had already been collected..
Main action director
* Alphabetical order
- Hirofumi Ishigaki
- Takahito Ouchi
- Osamu Kaneda
- Taku Sakaguchi(Tak Sakaguchi)
- Koichi Sakamoto
- Samo Han Kimpo
- Yuji Shimomura
- Jackie Chan
- Cyril Raffaelli
- Kazuo Shinbori
- Stanley Tong
- Kensuke Sonomura
- Eiji Takakura
- Michihiro Takeda
- Kenji Tanigaki
- Shinichi Chiba
- Chin Shewton
- Donnie Yen
- Wei Tung
- Fuyuhiko Nishi
- Haruhiko Hashimoto
- Hirofumi Fukuzawa
- Bruce Lee
- Go Miyazaki
- Junji Yamaoka
- Makoto Yokoyama
- Yuen Woopin
- Corey Yuen
- Yuen Bun
- Lau Kar-leung
- Lam Chen Inn
- ^ There have been various names for the notation of this role since ancient times, and it lacks unity depending on the times and works.Some names are still used in different ways, but this is an example that includes the past.
- ^ Tension (2012). Kung Fu One-sided Secret: Movement Guidance ArtWorld Book Publishing Co., Ltd. ISBN 9787510047053
- ^ a b c Kenji Tanigaki (2013). Action movie stupid generationYosensha. Pp. 2-4. ISBN 9784800301024
- ^ "Nonfiction W Kenji Tanigaki, a man who changes the action of Japan-From the scene in Hong Kong to the movie "Rurouni Kenshin"-”. WOWOW. As of October 2014, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2014th, 9Browse.
- ^ "Interview with Ryu Kohata, "Legend of the Fist: The Iron Fist of Anger", a Japanese actor based in China”. CINEMA TOPICS ONLINE. As of January 2012, 1オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.October 2011th, 9Browse.
- ^ "iatse.net”. IATSE. October 2014th, 12Browse.
- ^ ""Sharknado" 3rd edition About 40 staff members postpone shooting due to strike”. Cinema Today. As of June 2016, 6オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2015th, 3Browse.
- ^ "Trade union investigates Lindsay Lohan's television movie due to unconsciously harsh filming”. Cinema Today. As of June 2016, 6オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2012th, 6Browse.
- ^ "Camera Operator”. UNI JAPAN. As of October 2012, 10オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.October 2014th, 12Browse.
- ^ "SECOND UNIT DIRECTOR”. Getinmedia.com. October 2014th, 12Browse.
- ^ Koichi Sakamoto (1996). Hollywood Action! Challenge Jackie ChanFilm art. Pp. 137-138. ISBN 4845996642
- ^ "Stunt Performers Rally For Inclusion At Oscars”. Deadline.com. 2016 -2-28オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016-2 -24Browse.