Photo A scene from "Let's breathe" (provided by Cinematheque Takasaki)
The movie "Breathe in" A short film directed by Eda will be screened next month
If you write the contents roughly
It is said that there are scenes taken in Annaka City in January this year, such as around JR Annakaharuna Station.
A short film directed by Yuka Eda from Takasaki City, Gunma Prefecture, "Let's breathe" will be released on October 10th to 9th at Aramachi, Gunma Prefecture. → Continue reading
Jomo Newspaper News
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Most of the basin of the Usui River and its tributaries is included in the city area.Near the city centerKanto PlainAlthough it is a lowland at the end, it is a mountainous area on the west side, and there are many dams and artificial lakes.Especially at the western endNaganoPrefectural border withUsui PassHas been known as a difficult place for transportation since ancient times.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)May 4 -With the enforcement of the municipal systemUsui DistrictAnnaka-shuku, Nakajuku-mura, Omata-mura, Kobetto-mura, and Furuya-mura merged,Annaka TownIs established.
- 1955 (30)May 3 --Asunaka-cho, Usui-gunHaraichi-Isobe Town-Itahana Town-Toyokonomura-Iwanoya Village-Akima Village-GogamuraWill merge and become Yasunakacho.
- 1958 (33)May 11 -Due to the enforcement of the municipal systemAnnakaBecomes
- 1995 (7)May 2 --Usui-gunMatsuida TownAnd boundary changes.
- 2003 (15)May 6 - Kanra-gunMyogi TownAnd changed the boundary with Matsuida-cho, Usui-gun.
- 2006 (18)
|Annaka City and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Annaka City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Annaka City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Former Mayor of Annaka
|1||Ryuzo Tanaka||1958 (Showa 33)/11/1||1959 (Showa 34)/4/29|
|2||Hiroshi Hagiwara||1959 (Showa 34)/4/30||1971 (Showa 46)/4/29|
|3||Shoji Yuasa||1971 (Showa 46)/4/30||1991 (Heisei 3)/4/29|
|4||Katsutoshi Ogawa||1991 (Heisei 3)/4/30||1995 (Heisei 7)/10/13|
|5||Hironori Nakajima||1995 (Heisei 7)/11/19||2006 (Heisei 18)/3/17|
- Mayor Annaka
|代||Name||Phonetic||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|Duty agent||Hatsutarou Miyashita||2006 (Heisei 18)/3/18||2006 (Heisei 18)/4/22|
|First-second generation||Yoshihiro Okada||Yoshihiro Okada||2006 (Heisei 18)/4/23||2014 (Heisei 26)/4/22|
|3-4 generations||Hideko Motegi||Hideko Motegi||2014 (Heisei 26)/4/23||Incumbent|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22)-October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) October 21, XNUMX ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Gunma Prefecture 5st Ward(Annaka City,Shibukawa(Former Shibukawa City,Komochi Village,Onoue Village,Ikaho TownArea),Tomioka,Takasaki(OldGunma Town-Minoh Town-Haruna Town-Kurabuchi VillageArea),Kita Gunma District,Kanra-gun,Agatsuma）||Yuko Obuchi||LDP||7||Constituency|
Sister cities/partner cities
- ChibaAwa-gunWada Town(CurrentMinamiboso）
- British Columbia(カナダ) --A friendship city tie-up was formed on December 2005, 12.
- Annaka area (former Annaka city area)
- → Annaka, Annaka (1-chome-5-chome), Nakajuku,Board nose(Including 1-chome), Iwai, Noden, Otani, Uema Nita, Shimoma Nita, Sagimiya, Nakanoya, Isobe (1-chome-4 chome), Nishigami Isobe, Higashikami Isobe, Shimoisobe, Otake, Yanase, Haraichi, Haraichi ( 1-chome-4 chome) ・ Hara City ・ Kobetto ・ Akima ・ Akima Minorigaoka ・ Nishikami Akima ・ Higashikamiakima ・ Mine ・ Furuya ・ Omata ・ Nakaakima ・ Shimoakima ・ Kamigogai ・ Shimogokan ・ Gohara Rose)
- In the Matsuida area (formerly Matsuida Town area), "Matsuida Town" is added to the town / character name.
- → Hitomi-Two houses-Matsuida-Gyoda(Okunada) ・Kamimasuda-Shimomasuda-Five ingredients-Yokokawa-Iriyama-Shinbori-新 井-Kohinata(Obinata) ・Maki Kitano-Nishino Maki-Country(Kokuga) ・坂 本-Takanashi(Takanashi) ・Pass-original-Soil salt(Hijishio) ・Yashiro
- Area code
- 027… Areas other than Matsuidamachi Pass (Takasaki)MA）
- 0267… Matsuidamachitoge area[Annotation 1](KomoroMA)
- City code
- 380, 390… New number
- 381, 382 ... Annaka, Kobetto, Nakajuku, Itahana, Iwai, Akima, Saginomiya, Haraichi district
- 384, 385… Haraichi / Isobe / Gohara / Mine / Yanase district
- 393, 395… Matsuidamachi district (other than Matsuidamachi Pass)
Annaka Station on the JR Line is 1.5-2km away from downtown Annaka.Matsuida Station is about 1km away from the city center of Matsuida.
- East Japan Railway
- Central station: Annaka station
- Gunma Bus
- Vortex Ark
- JR Bus Kanto
- Anchu taxi
- Express bus - Seibu Bus,Seibu sightseeing bus,Chikuma Bus,Japan Central Bus
- General national road
In the past, shopping streets were formed in Annaka, Haraichi, Isobe, Matsuida, and Itahana districts, but with the spread of private cars, hollowing out has progressed, and now large-scale suburban stores are expanding along National Highway No. 18. One after another.
In the eastern part of the cityToho ZincThere is Annaka Smelter.At one timecadmiumThe pollution caused by the problem became serious and became a problem.Regarding pollutionAnnaka pollution lawsuitSee.Also, in the western part of the city (Isobe district)Shin-Etsu ChemicalThe Isobe Plant is located, and the Shin-Etsu Chemical Matsuida Plant is located about 1.5 km west of the Isobe Plant.Annaka City is dependent on these two major companies (Toho Zinc and Shin-Etsu Chemical), and some companies are deeply related to the two major companies.
- Toho Zinc (Annaka Transport = Transport industry)
- Shin-Etsu Chemical (Vortex Seigun = Transportation)
- Other companies
- Toho Kogyo Co., Ltd. (Mine)
- Ltd.Hojun(Former company name, Hojun Mining) (Mine)
- Okamoto Machine Tool Mfg. Co., Ltd.Headquarters / Kita-Kantou Sales Office (Gohara Industrial Park)
- Toshiba batteryUsui River Factory Co., Ltd. (Gohara Industrial Park)
- Fuji Seiko Co., Ltd.
- Ogiya Foods (Ogiya Ramen Headquarters / Factory)
- KantoSeino TransportationHeadquarters / Takasaki Branch (Itahana)
- Annaka Transport (Annaka)
- Vortex Seigun (Shimoisobe)
- Niigata TransportAnnaka Branch (Haraichi)
- Aritaya (Annaka)
- Oginoya(Yokokawa, Matsuidamachi)
- Isobe rice cracker(Isobe OnsenSimple to bake using the mineral springs that are pumped upRice crackers）
- Toge no Kamameshi(OginoyaManufacturing,Yokogawa StationBut for sale)
- Wasabi pickles
Public elementary school
- Annaka Elementary School
- Annaka City Haraichi Elementary School
- Annaka City Isobe Elementary School
- Annaka City Higashi Yokono Elementary School
- Annaka City Usuto Elementary School
- Annaka City Akima Elementary School
- Annaka Municipal Gokan Elementary School
- Annaka City Matsuida Elementary School
- Annaka City Nishiyokono Elementary School
- Annaka City Hosono Elementary School
- Annaka City Tsukumo Elementary School
- Annaka City Usui Elementary School
Public junior high school
- Annaka City Matsuida Minami Junior High School
- Annaka City Matsuidahigashi Junior High School
Public high school
Private middle school/high school
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Matsuida Castle(City designated historic site)
- Isobe Onsen: Called the birthplace of the "hot spring mark".
- Ansei Excursion Samurai Marathon: Held every year on the second Sunday of May.Ansei yearA competition for the training of the feudal lords held by the Annaka DomainAnsei excursion"(Ansei Toashi) has its origins.
- Toge no Kamameshi: Manufactured and sold by "Oginoya"Yokogawa StationEkiben that is also sold at.
- Usui Pass Railway Cultural Village
- Former Usui Pass Railway Facility (Important cultural property):Apt expressionIn the railroad eraBridge,tunnel, Buildings and land are designated as national important cultural properties.Old from Yokogawa stationKumanotaira StationThe trace of the abandoned line up toPromenade"Apt RoadIt is maintained as ", and you can visit each facility along the line.
- Kirizumi Onsen
- Usui Pass Forest Park Interchange Building `` Toge no Yu ''
- Usui SekishoTrace
- Annaka Nakajuku lantern doll (Important intangible folk cultural properties）
- Autumn forest
- German Iris Hill
- Gunma Flower Highland (in Akima Umebayashi)
- Isobe 簗 (June-September season only)
- Megumi no Yu
- Myogi behind the national dormitory
- Usui Raw Silk Manufacturing Cooperative (only two silk mills in Japan)
- Sheep shrine
- Yurie Akutsu(Model, actress)
- Hideyuki Kanaya(Owarai tarento, currently focusing on music activities)
- Masayuki Deguchi(Grass valleyVocalist)
- Hidehito Ishii(cali ≠ gariVocalist)
- Taichiro Okawara(政治家）
- Takuji Ote(poets）
- Kaoru Kobayashi(Athletics)
- Takao Sakamoto(Athletics)
- Koo Sekiguchi(Paper-cutting)
- Tomizawa Hidehiko(Athletics)
- Hideko Motegi(Mayor Annaka)
- Hironori Nakajima(Former Mayor of Annaka)
- Takayuki Minato(Currently Minato Master)
- Yutaka Miyake(soft ball)
- Kazuo Musha(Writer)
- Eiji Yanagisawa (Civil engineer）
- Ichiro Yuasa(画家）
- Yabata Miyu(Shizuoka broadcastingannouncer）
- Ayano Sakurai(Female rugby player)
- Yuasa Half Moon(Poet) --Published the first modern personal poetry collection "Twelve Ishizuka"
- Yuasa Jiro(politician)
- Seimin Horiguchi(Haiku)
- Keitaro Kumehara(Businessman, competitive karuta player)