Guillermo del Toro's latest work "Nightmare Ally" starring Bradley Cooper will be released & teaser notice
If you write the contents roughly
The public teaser announcement begins with an ambitious young man, Stan, getting off the bus, aiming for success in show business.
Guillermo del Toro's latest film "Nightmare Ally" will be released in theaters from February 2022, 2 ... → Continue reading
"Movie Square" is a site that publishes movie introductions, news, and reviews.We will actively take up not only the latest works but also old works.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Advance Your Career(Company)side(Management,Agent,producer,Distributor), Exclusivelycreativeside (Artists,Performer,Writer,ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン,engineer), The word show business20st centuryWidely used throughout.
PrintAs an example1850 Is the first appearance[Note 1].. At the time of its first appearance and for the next few decades, this worddefinite article"theWas typical.. However, although still frequently used in the second half of the 20th century, this expression istv set OfEntertainment showsIn connection with the times of, it came to take on a slightly mysterious color.modernShow business in the entertainment industryTrend,FashionTo the entertainment business by connecting with the fashion industry that createsinvestmentFrom the surveyIntellectual property rightI even do things like get.
The entertainment-related industry includes the following fields.
- amusement park
- Animation production
- サ ー カ ス
- Video softwareManufacture and distribution
- Mass media
- Music industry
- Sex industry
- SportsManagement, sports event entertainment
- Talent agent
- ^ a b Oxford English Dictionary 2nd Ed. (1989)
- ^ "Slanguage Dictionary". Variety. October 2015th, 12Browse.
- ^ T. Ford (1850) Peep behind Curtain vii. 26 (cited by the OED)
- ^ Sinnreich, Aram; Marissa Gluck (2005-01-29) (PDF). Music & Fashion: The Balancing Act Between Creativity and Control.USC Annenberg School for Communication October 2017th, 7Browse.
- Creative industries
- Cultural industry
- en: Cultural technology
- en: Light entertainment
- en: List of show business families
- en: Outline of entertainment
- en: This Is Show Business - TV program"This Is Show Business"1949 から1956 Broadcast over
- en: Show Business (magazine) --Magazine "",1941 First issue
- No business is as nice as a show (song) --Song "There's No Business Like Show Business":movies"No business is as nice as a show"