Voice actor Daisuke Ono, "Integrated" with the main character of "Yamato" who played for XNUMX years "It's almost ancient"
If you write the contents roughly
The latest work in the "Space Battleship Yamato" series consists of two chapters, and the previous chapter will be released from October 2th.
Voice actor Daisuke Ono performed the movie version "Space Battleship Yamato XNUMX New Departure Pre-Chapter-TAKE ..." in Tokyo on the XNUMXrd. → Continue reading
Hello.Subculture entertainment news site "Yorozu-News".This site covers a wide range of genres such as anime, games, and idols as much as possible, and cuts deeply.In addition to the latest news, in-depth articles based on original coverage and analysis, unique photos and videos, etc. will be delivered one after another by unique editors.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Space Battleship Yamato
"Space Battleship Yamato』(Uchusenkan Yamato) is1974 To讀賣TV broadcasting-Nippon Television NetworkでbroadcastWas doneTelevision Animationand,1977 Of the omnibus released in theatersAnimated moviethe work. "Space Battleship Yamato SeriesThis is the first work of.Known as "first work" "Yamato" "Yamato 1" "Part 1".
Depiction of battle as a war, human drama and growth of the hero in itSFOfGadgetDetailed settings such as at the time of broadcasting (1970s)ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンAs a work, it is a serial work that incorporates a novel attempt.
Initially, it was broadcast at the same time.Alpine girl Heidi』(Fuji Television Network, Inc), "Army of monkeys』(TBS) Etc.Audience ratingIs sluggish.Original planned number of times (39 episodes in total)Was shortened to all 26 episodes.
But,re-airBy the time the re-edited theatrical movie was released, it was a big boom that could be called a social phenomenon.It was widely shown that there was a wide range of viewers from middle and high school students to adolescents in the anime works that were thought to belong to children.After that, "Galaxy Express 999''Mobile Suit Gundam''Super Dimension Fortress Macross''Neon Genesis EVANGELIONIt became the forerunner of the anime boom that led to.
movies,record,Novel,Comic,Anime magazine,Radio Drama,characterHe left a lot of footsteps in the anime business, such as products.latervideo,CD,LD,DVD,Video gamesEtc. have also been released.Sequels and remakes ("Space Battleship Yamato 2199]) Was also produced.
Of the work of this workcreditIs an office academy, and there is no so-called original (manga, novel) that preceded in the form of novels and manga... (For more informationSpace Battleship Yamato Series #Special Notes on Intellectual Property RightsSee).
2199 ,地球Is a mysterious alien nationGamirasu EmpireWas invaded by.PlutoGamirasu, who built a front base in Japan, is against the earthPlanetary bombThe sea evaporates and the earth turns reddish-brown as it continues to make indiscriminate attacks.radioactivityContamination kills living things on the ground.Mankind builds an underground city,Earth Defense ForceHowever, there was no way to do it before the difference in scientific power, and radioactive contamination progressed underground, and it was almost a year before the destruction of humankind.
Meanwhile, one ship that came from outer spaceSpace ship 火星The communication capsule is collected by crash landing on.Among them are 14 from the earthLight yearsDistantLarge Magellanic CloudIt is inIskandar starTo the earth, "Radioactivity removal device Cosmo Cleaner DPlease come to pick up the message and necessary for outer space voyage.warpTo enableWave engineThe blueprint of was stored.
The earthKyusyu OfBouno MisakiOff the coastWorld War 250 years agoSinked insideJapanese Navy OfBattleship"YamatoThis wave engine is mounted on a spaceship built to resemble a cover, and for receiving Cosmo Cleaner D.Space Battleship"YamatoTo complete as.Juzo OkitaAs the captainAncient progress,Daisuke Shima,Yuki MoriWith a crew of such as, Space Battleship Yamato embarks on a round-trip 1 light-year journey, entrusted with the last hope of humankind, in a limited grace of one year toward Iskandar.
Defeat Gamirasu Pluto Front BaseSolar systemYamato who left the universemineIt breaks through the traps of Gamirasu such as gas creatures and natural phenomena such as primitive star clusters and steps out of the galaxy.On the other hand, Gamirasu began to think about the existence of Yamato.PresidentDeslarIs a shogunDomelIs given the responsibility of subduing Yamato.dimensionDomel, who decided that Yamato was a strong enemy after fighting at the fault, invited Yamato to Baran, the middle point of Yamato's route, and planned and executed a strategy to destroy the entire Baran base, but due to the notification of his subordinates who rebelled against the operation content It fails and loses only the base.As a result, Domel is sentenced to death, but Dessler crushes the execution.
Given the last chance by Dessler's warmth, Domel leads the aircraft carrier fleet into a decisive battle between Yamato and the Seven-Colored Star Cluster.YamatoInstant mass transfer deviceStruggled with a surprise attack by aircraft warp inDrill missileOf the trump cardWave CannonIt is in a predicament that it may be blown up from the inside, but the enemy fleet is destroyed by the discharge and explosion of the drill missile.The surviving Domel is Yamato No. XNUMXbridgeAfter coming alongside and exchanging words with Okita, Yamato was involved and self-destructed.Yamato barely survived, but the sacrifice was great, and he performed a space burial for the crew members who died in the war and began to proceed to Iskandar again.
Yamato finally reaches the Large Magellanic Cloud, where not only Iskandar but alsoDouble planetThere was also a Gamirasu star.Yamato, who was trapped and dragged into Gamirasu, is desperate, but he shoots through the submarine fire mountains with a wave cannon, induces large volcanic activity on the ground, and finds a chance.After a fierce battle, the ancient times, when they saw the ruined Gamirasu star with no living, are keenly aware of the mistakes they made.Then, they realized that what they could do now was to head for Iskandar, and started Yamato again.
After arriving at Iskandar and receiving Cosmo Cleaner D, Yamato rushes back to Earth, but is attacked by Desler, who survived the battle on the main planet of Gamirasu with the Earth up close.Moriyuki, who activated Cosmo Cleaner D in the battle, died due to a malfunction of the device.As a lover, ancient times are saddened, and with the earth in front of them, they take the body of snow to the first bridge and look at the earth together.Okita, who is in front of the earth, burns his appearance into his eyes and quietly takes his breath.After that, the snow that had been brought to the first bridge was revived, and the joy spread to everyone who was on the bridge, including ancient times.
Then, in 2200 AD, Yamato returned to Earth.The earth has revived and regained its original blueness.
- Juzo Okita
- Captain Yamato. 52 years old.
- Although he is a veteran warlord, he is suffering from cosmic radiation disease.Thinking that the trip to Iskandar is worth the life, he boarded Yamato.
- Ancient progress
- Yamato battle team leader. Eighteen years old.
- Brother in the Pluto battleAncient guardianI didn't trust Okita who didn't bring me back, but I gradually started to trust him.With a bloody personality, he often violated orders and acted arbitrarily, but grew up during the voyage and was appointed by Okita as acting captain after the battle on Baran.
- Yuki Mori
- Yamato Life Group Leader. Eighteen years old.
- Yamato's only female crew[Note 1]..Later, he fell in love with ancient times.
- Daisuke Shima
- Yamato voyage team leader. Eighteen years old.
- Ancient is a close friend and rival.In contrast to ancient times, he has a calm personality and gives top priority to voyages to Iskandar.
- Ancient guardian
- Captain Yukikaze, the destroyer. 28 years old.
- Refuse the withdrawal order to the enemy fleet in the Pluto battleSpecial forcesHowever, it goes missing.In the anime version, it turns out that it is protected by Iskandar stars, but Leiji Matsumoto,Hio AkiraIn the manga version, he controls a mysterious spaceship and helps Yamato's voyage.
- Stasha (Starsha, Stacia)
- Queen of Iskandar.Reach out to the earth.
- Sasha (Sasha, Sasha)
- Stasha's sister.He heads to Earth with the blueprint of the wave engine, but crash landing on Mars under the attack of Gamirasu.It was already dead when ancient times and the island were discovered.
In the play including the manga version of Leiji MatsumotoradioactivityIt is described as a race that can only live in the atmosphere, including the Earth, and its nature is described as earth pollution by planetary bombs.Desler shipIt is used for a side attack on Yamato by.
- The president who governs the Great Gamirasu Empire.Plan to move to Earth.
- Vice President of the Great Gamirasu Empire.
- Commander-in-Chief of Operations for the Solar System.A famous general who has survived the battle, he volunteers to subdue Yamato after returning to Japan from the Ruby front.
- Deputy Commander for the Solar System.Formerly a commander, he was demoted with Domel's arrival.I have a bad deal with Domel.
- Gamirasu Pluto Front Base Commander.We used planetary bombs to remodel the global environment.
Main appearance mechanism
Earth Defense Force
- Space Battleship Yamato
- The leading battleship of this work.The total length is 265.8m.The number of crew is 114.
- First on Earth with blueprints for wave engines provided by Iskandarspeed of lightI made a breakthrough.An immigrant ship originally built to carry selected humans and escape the earth.
- Okita Ship
- A space battleship belonging to the Earth Defense Fleet.The only survivor in the Pluto battle.
- Assault Space Destroyer Yukikaze
- A missile ship belonging to the Earth Defense Fleet, with Mamoru Kodai as the captain.Many ships of the same type appear, but all ships are sunk.
Aircraft / spacecraft
- Cosmo Zero
- YamatoCarrier-based aircraft..The position of operation is basic, battle team leader and formation commander machine.
- black Tiger
- Yamato carrier-based aircraft.
Gamirasu army ship
- Destroyer destroyer
- The most popular ship in Gamirasu.Earth ships older than Yamato have performance that is completely incomprehensible.
- High speed aircraft carrier
- A disk-shaped aircraft carrier owned by Gamirasu.Ambushed Yamato before the start.
- Dommers II
- The flagship of the Domel fleet in the Battle of the Seven-Colored Star Cluster.On both sides of the bowInstant mass transfer deviceWas installed, and a surprise attack on Yamato was carried out by warping the carrier-based aircraft.
- Three-stage aircraft carrier
- Gamirasu's elite aircraft carrier. It has four flight decks.In the Battle of the Seven-Colored Stars, three ships were summoned from the Ruby, Sapphire, and Diamond Fronts.
- Combat aircraft carrier
- Gamirasu's elite aircraft carrier.By flipping the flight deck, many gun gates can be exposed and artillery battles can be conducted.Convened from the Omega Front in the Battle of the Seven-Colored Star Cluster.
- Desler ship
- Deslar's seated ship, formerly the Presidential Office Building in the Gamirasu Ceiling City.The same principle as the wave cannon on the bowDesler cannonIt is equipped with.
Gamirasu Army aircraft and spacecraft
- Gamirasu fighter
- Fighters deployed at Pluto Front Base, etc.Later, one of the reconnaissance aircraft was captured by Yamato.
- Domel DMF-3 high-speed fighter
- A fighter mounted on the first aircraft carrier in the battle of the seven-colored star cluster.Known as "Gamirasu Fighter".
- Domel DMB-87 dive bomber
- A bomber mounted on the second aircraft carrier in the Battle of the Seven-Colored Star Cluster.
- Domel type DMT-97 type torpedo bomber
- A torpedo bomber mounted on the 3rd aircraft carrier in the battle of the seven-colored star cluster.
- Heavy bomber
- A large bomber mounted on a battle carrier in the battle of the seven-colored star cluster.A drill missile was launched at Yamato's wave muzzle.
Various weapons of the Gamirasu army
- Planetary bomb
- A meteorite-shaped bomb dropped on the earth drove cities on the earth to ruin and contaminated the surface with radiation.
- Reflective satellite cannon
- A base defense weapon deployed at Pluto Front Base.It can fire through reflective satellites and has virtually no blind spots.
Appearing forces / celestial bodies
- Solar system
- The third planet of the solar system.The surface of the earth is being radioactively contaminated by Gamirasu's hands, and the radiation is also contaminating underground cities.
- Earth Defense Force
- An army formed to protect the earth.It was exhausted in the battle with Gamirasu, and the last request, the Earth Defense Fleet, was destroyed in the Battle of Pluto.
- The fourth planet of the solar system.Sasha crash landed during the Pluto battle.
- The fifth planet of the solar system.Yamato, who had an abnormality in the wave engine, was caught by the attraction and was drawn to the Jupiter sphere.
- Floating continent
- A continent in satellite orbit in Jupiter's clouds.Occupied by Gamirasu, but disappeared by Yamato's wave cannon.
- The sixth planet of the solar system.
- Saturn's moon.A small amount of cosmonite is buried.
- Solar system sunzer
- A star system within the Large Magellanic Cloud.
- The eighth planet of Sunzer.Gamirasu is a double planet.
- Gamirasu Empire
- An interstellar nation whose mother star is the 8th planet of Sunzer.Since the beginning of the 20th century in the Earth's calendar, it has been steadily invading space, but as the life of the mother star is approaching, it plans to move to Earth and plans to eliminate humankind on Earth.
- Octopus Primitive Cluster
- Eight near the boundary between the galaxy and the outer universeProtostarA star cluster composed of.Yamato will be stuck here for three weeks.
- Beemera star
- A planet that exists in the intergalactic space.Insect typehumanoidHowever, it is now under the control of Gamirasu, and the reign of terror is being carried out by the Queen, who has become a puppet of Gamirasu.
- Balun star
- A planet located just halfway between the galaxy and the Large Magellanic Cloud.There is a Gamirasu base.Although it is a dark star without a main star, the artificial sun launched by Gamirasu orbits the planet.
- Seven-colored star cluster
- A cluster in front of the Large Magellanic Cloud.A hybrid cluster of six stars in different environments and a gaseous dark nebula.A decisive battle was held between Yamato and the Domel fleet.
- Wave engine
- Introduced from IskandarstarInter-navigation engine.Takes in and compresses cosmic energy, faster than lightTachyon particlesConverted to and powered by it.
- Space km / space knot
- A fictitious unit used in this work.When the space kilometer represents the distance in outer space, the universeknotIs used to represent the speed of ships in outer space.Both space kilos and space knots are often used not only in this work but also in Matsumoto's works set in space, but the conversion to the actual distance and speed has never appeared clearly in the work.
- Cosmic radiation disease
- Yamato's first captainJuzo OkitaReceived in repeated space battlesWounded in actionIt is caused by.It has already been eroded before the departure of Yamato, and it deteriorates during the voyage.As a respect for this work, "Aim for the top!",Continue"Aim for the top 2!], A similar disease name appears.
- Cosmo Cleaner D
- IskandarStar-ownedradioactivityRemoval device.Iskandar starStashaThen, the message "If you don't want to be destroyed, come to pick it up" is sent to the earth, and Yamato will leave.
- On the Iskandar star, it is delivered in parts, and due to the schedule, it is on the way back to Earth.Shiro SanadaAssembled at the ship's factory.Immediately before arriving at the earth, it started without a test run due to an unexpected situation, in the process of removing radioactivity from the airLack of oxygenIt turned out to create a condition and was refurbished.
- And, with the return of Yamato, the scene where the devastated earth regains its original blue color became the last scene of this work.
ス タ ッ フ
- Planning / Draft / Producer- Yoshizaki Nishizaki Exhibition
- Director / Setting Design- Reiji Matsumoto
- Constitution - Toshio Masuda, Yoshinobu Nishizaki,Koichi Yamamoto
- musics - Miyagawa Yasushi
- SF settings- Toyota Tsuyoshi
- Setting production- Yoshihiro Nozaki
- Mechanic Design-Leiji Matsumoto,Studio coloring
- Supervision-Eiichi Yamamoto, Toshio Masuda, Aritsune Toyota
- Animation Director- Ishiguro Noboru
- Development- Tokyo Laboratory
- Character Design - Nobuhiro Okaseko
- Original Drawing- Kozo Masanobu,Tiger Pro(Kanada Ikou,Masayuki Uchiyama,Kazuhide Tomonaga),Tomonori Kogawa,Kazuo Yamazaki etc.
- Sound Director-Atsumi Tashiro
- Magazine serialization- Shogakukan Learning Magazine,Tv land,Adventure king,Asahi Sonorama
- Producer in charge of production-Kazushichi Sano, Tatsuo Shibayama, Kenichi Nakamura
Background of production
The beginning of the project
This work isMushi Pro TradingとZuiyo EnterpriseProducer of the Office Academy who was also enrolled inYoshizaki Nishizaki Exhibition Mushi Production OfKoichi YamamotoLaunched the project in early 1973..Previous 2 works ("Sea Triton], [Wansa-kunNishizaki, who ended up with a commercial failureRobert A. HeinleinInspired by the story of "Escape from the Earth's crisis and seek a place of migration to space" in "Escape from the Earth" (later renamed "Children of Methosera").. to thisToyota TsuyoshiAnd Crystal Art Studio (Studio coloringIt was created with the participation of human resources in the science fiction world, such as (predecessor of).Toyoda, who wrote the script for Mushi Production in the early days of TV animation, was away from the anime world at that time, but participated in response to the request of Nishizaki and Eiichi Yamamoto, who is from Mushi Production..
The first plan isKeisuke FujikawaAnd Aritsune Toyota were created in a competitive manner.
The title in Fujikawa's proposal is "Space Battleship Cosmo (tentative title)".
On the other hand, the title in Toyota's proposal is "Asteroid 6』. "Journey to the WestIn the basic story of going to a distant alien to get a radiation removal device that saves humanity, This Toyota proposal became the original draft of the proposal for submission.As the social situation at that timePollutionProblems orOil shockLarge-scale social problems frequently occur, such as "Godzilla vs. HedorahAnd 'Japan sinking''The Great Prophecy of Nostradamus''Drifting classroomIn the early 1970s, works with the themes of "destruction" and "pollution" became a boom., The content of the destruction and resurrection of the earth due to radioactive contamination was conscious of such pollution and the end boom from the beginning of the project..
Toyota's spacecraft is小 惑星It had an engine built into it and was called "Rock Spacecraft Icarus"...Crew members also gather from all over the worldUnited NationsIt was conceived in a format, and drafts such as name and personality were also created.After that, it was changed to the idea of "Asteroid Ship Yamato" with a battleship built inside the rock spacecraft.In case of emergency, the remnants of the setting of crushing the bedrock to make an asteroid ring can be seen in the main story.The battleship is "MikasaFrom the image of ""NagatoBecause the name value is low in Nagato,YamatoIt became a story that it would be okay..Designed by Crystal Art StudioKenichi MatsuzakiWas done, and it was Hachiro Tsukima, the background director, who drew it in the proposal (described later)..
After that, the former Mushi Production writerIshizu Arashi, ScreenwriterKeisuke FujikawaAs a result of repeated examinations with the addition of Kazuaki Saito in the illustration and Hachiro Tsukima in the background art, the enemy changed from a computer to a Rajendra alien, and Yamato sought a radiation removal device to save the radioactively contaminated Earth. The outline of aiming for the Iskandar star has been completed.Due to the fierce battle with Rajendra and the rebellion of the crew, only the main character "Shinobu Kotake" will live a year later and return to the earth, and at this point gimmicks that symbolize Yamato such as warp navigation and wave cannons were devised. There is.
A proposal bearing the name of "Space Battleship Yamato" by the end of the summer of 1973Is completed.The 55-page proposal is "Poseidon AdventureStarting from the introductory part that touches on "The Sinking of Japan", a plot of all 52 episodes, a command system diagram inside the Yamato ship, the specifications of the Yamato main body, the schedule and process until the arrival of Iskandar, the uniforms and weapons of the crew, various planets, Various settings related to aliens, spacecraft, etc. were summarized with images and illustrations.
Around April 1974,Reiji MatsumotoWas asked to participate as a design staff member.This is a setting productionYoshihiro NozakiWas recommended by..Participation was at the stage when the title of "Space Battleship Yamato" had already been decided to be broadcast on Yomiuri TV.As a result, he becomes deeply involved in the production of works such as character and individual story making.Matsumoto renewed the character setting and mechanical setting in the above-mentioned 1973 plan, and wrote the first draft of the basic story on May 1974, 5. It is in this article that the name "Gamirasu" was first used..
In addition, Eiichi Yamamoto, who was scheduled to serve as a director, was forced to leave Yamato at the end of June 1974 for other work, and Matsumoto also served as a director with the support of Noboru Ishiguro...Matsumoto designed the characters and mecha, and also said, "Shinsengumi blood recordWas composed of a group drama of young people.
In one theory, "SexaroidWhen Nishizaki approached Matsumoto to supervise the design, he was once refused, "unless he could take care of everything," but as Yamamoto left as mentioned above, Nishizaki decided to accept Matsumoto's conditions. Is said to have become..In a 1978 essay about this, Nishizaki sympathized with the depiction of machines and humans coexisting well in "Sexaloid," and stated that the image of a woman in the same work became her ideal image..
Nishizaki brought the project to a TV station and sold it to Yomiuri TV in August 1974.Pilot filmWas produced..In this way, the broadcast frame of "Space Battleship Yamato" was decided on Sunday at 19:XNUMX on NTV.At the beginning of the project, animation production by Mushi Production was planned, but Mushi Production went bankrupt., This work will be planned and produced at the Office Academy.In addition, the planning of "Space Battleship Yamato" was done in Zuiyo, where Nishizaki producer was enrolled, and the counterprogram of Fuji TV system "Alpine girl HeidiWas a production program by Zuiyo, so there is also the view of Shigeto Takahashi of Zuiyo that it was produced by another company due to moral issues..
In addition, although it was 52 episodes in the original plan, it was shortened to 39 episodes when the broadcast was decided..
Since it became a counterprogram of "Heidi", it did not target infants who are viewers of "Heidi", and this work is "Lupine III (old)''Zero tester』It was decided to take in junior high school students and above.
Produced by Yoshinobu Nishizaki, directed by Leiji Matsumoto (also in charge of storyboards, art, and setting design), and directed by Noboru Ishiguro.The character design based on Matsumoto's original character design is Nobuhiro Okaseko. The SF setting is Aritsune Toyota.Many of the staffMushi ProductionOccupied by people from (former Mushi Production).Koichi Yamamoto, Fujikawa, Miyagawa, Noboru Ishiguro and other main staff members are Mushi Production produced by Nishizaki in the previous year.Wansa-kun』From.
Directed by Noboru Ishiguro, he supported director Leiji Matsumoto, who was the first to participate in the anime, checked all the storyboards, and performed directing work to reflect the images of Nishizaki and Matsumoto in the screen design.Ishiguro also likes science fiction, so he created an explosion form unique to Yamato such as an explosion in zero gravity, and also worked on effect animation of various natural phenomena...On the screen, with OkasekoToyoo AshidaWith Mushi Production and Kenzo Koizumi's studiomatesTakeshi Shirado OfTiger productionAnd mainly Toei Animation (currentlyToei animation) Was mainly divided into drawing productions.Therefore, the face of the character differs depending on the animation director, which in turn contributed to making anime fans recognize the individuality of the animator...OpeningbankKaoru Izumiguchi was in charge of drawing Yamato.
Of film directors credited for composition and supervisionToshio MasudaWas asked by Nishizaki Producer to supervise the director and the story, but the Toho movie "The Great Prophecy of NostradamusBecause of my work, I attended the planning meeting only three times and did not actually touch the TV series directly..
Aritsune Toyota, who was an early planner and devised the basic setting, became one of the original authors of the counterprogram "Saru no Gundan", so he did not write the script and gave advice on SF setting from the standpoint of supervision. Stayed at.
Eiichi Yamamoto, who participated from the planning stage and compiled the plan, is of "Space Battleship Yamato"logoDesigned.I used to cover overseas for another job, but returned at the request of producer Nishizaki.In addition to being in charge of the rough of each story and writing the script, he shifted Yamato to the center of human drama, and also played the role of checking the script and storyboard..
Yoshino Tomino,Yoshikazu YasuhikoAre participating as production staff, mainlyStoryboardWas in charge of.However, Tomino was reluctant to participate in the production of "Yamato" from the beginning, and he did not like the story of the storyboard that was ordered forcibly and falsified the content, so participation was limited to the fourth episode.Tomino recalled in his own book that he sold a fight to break the ties because he knew it was a work led by Nishizaki...However, Tomino evaluates Nishizaki as a producer and says, "Mobile Suit GundamIn order to overthrow Nishizaki, who is evaluated as a rival, the reason for producingRobot stuffIt is professed that it was to crush Yamato even with.
Regarding the director, it was not the credited Leiji Matsumoto, but Yoshinobu Nishizaki, who was in effect the executive producer.In a pachinko proceeding between Sankyo and TohokushinshaTokyo District CourtBased on each evidence, "The director of this movie was designated as an assistant participant P1 in the display in the movie, but P2 performed the actual directorial work in the production" "Judgment of this court" Is down..Matsumoto himself confirmed in a settlement letter signed with Nishizaki in 2004 after the moral rights trial that he was in charge of "total setting, art and design" and that the "director" was Nishizaki. Are.
On the music side, Nishizaki, who emphasized the fusion of music and story from the beginning, said, "Wansa-kun』Assembled inMiyagawa YasushiContinued to appoint, and while consulting with Eiichi Yamamoto, asked to produce music that was powerful and emphasized the basic theme of the program...With Nishizaki's strong intention, the full orchestra (the first work is exactlyBig bandThe theme song and music with the model) as the background were composed by Hiroshi Miyagawa.Before "Yamato", there were not many such cases due to budget constraints.From this work, of anime musicsoundtrackIn an era when the number of orchestras increased and video was not yet widespread, drama editions were released along with music editions..
The production studio is large, and the mass of the staff is enough to produce 4 series of ordinary TV animation, but Yoshikazu Yasuhiko who participated in the storyboard said that schedule management had collapsed due to a series of meetings by Yoshinobu Nishizaki. Testifying..Therefore, it is said that the site was in a very harsh environment.Yasuhiko speculated that the discontinuation was not due to the low audience rating, but because the film could not be delivered in time for the broadcast schedule, so it might have come off from Nishizaki's side...The video was not in time,scenarioI just recorded itVoice actorThere is also a testimony ofSaburo KatoWas appointed to the roleKeaton YamadaHowever, he couldn't grasp the role because he recorded only the scenario and the materials on the site were scarce, and he acted like a villain, which he said, and will be new from the next week.Akira KamiyaThere is an episode that was appointed and was dropped..Takeshi Shirado, the representative of the same production at that time, said that the seven-color star cluster battle during the work was "a schedule (9 days with 50 original drawing men) that could crush Tiger Pro (drawing production)". There is also a testimony of.One of the factors is that there were many meetings due to Nishizaki's conference principle, and there was no time to draw at the production site...According to materials such as the romantic album released by Tokuma Shoten in later years, Kenichi Matsuzaki said that the pictures drawn to explain the ideas that came out during the meeting were adopted as they were..
In addition, NishizakiYasuo OtsukaI once invited him to participate in this film as an animation director, but he was immediately refused because he couldn't understand that the battleship was flying in the sky.
There are different versions of episodes 1, 2, and 22 that are not used in the main broadcast or have not been used since the rebroadcast due to various reasons, and are "NG version 1st episode" and "re-broadcast," respectively. It is called "Broadcast Episode 2" and "Main Broadcast NG Episode 22".These are recorded as video benefits in "Space Battleship Yamato DVD Memorial Box" and "Space Battleship Yamato TV BD-BOX"..
- Episode 1
- In the first episode of the NG version, the voice of Daisuke ShimaNakamura HideoWas a newcomer, notShinji Nomura(In this broadcast, the role of Yoshikazu Aihara) played, but played an ancient voiceToyama KeiIn this broadcast version, it was changed to Shusei Nakamura, who was calm, and only the voice of the island was re-recorded.Besides, it is stored in Okita shipType 100 submachine gunThe warehousing angle is slightly different, and OP and ED singersIsao SasakiNotMakoto KomonSinging in the wind.The master of this NG version episode 1 is currently lost, and it is simple in the memorial boxtelecineIt is recorded from the home video version recorded in.
- Episode 2
- In the second episode of the rebroadcast versionImperial Japanese NavyBattleship YamatoIn the sortie scene and the battle scene that follows,Warship march"ButBGMIt is used as.Director Matsumoto and Susumu Ishizaki, who want to avoid being labeled as war praise animation at the time of the main broadcast, strongly opposed the Nishizaki producer, and the film print was not in time just before the broadcast, so the Niigata region is excluded. Nationwide, the part of the warship March was switched to Yamato BGM with tape and broadcasted... However1975 から1978 In the rebroadcast up to, there were regions that were broadcast on the Yamato BGM version of the main broadcast and regions that were broadcast on the "Gunkan March" version of the film.
- Episode 22
- What is the 22nd episode of this broadcast NG version?1975 May 3In the main broadcast version aired on, the space background of normal Yamato is basically dark blue, but the space background in the battle of the seven-colored star cluster in this episode 22 is a mixture of dark nebula on the Domel fleet side and seven colors on the Yamato side. It should have been distinguished from the bright universe of the luminous star region, but it was photographed with the usual dark blue universe background.In addition, the Gamirasu fighter and the dive bomber, which should not appear on the same screen, overlap, and in the last space burial scene, the mouth moves even though there is no ancient line, so-called "MouthThere was an NG scene such as.
- Due to the delay in production, it was broadcast shortly after the NG scene was corrected, but immediately after the production of episode 26, re-shooting and editing work was done,1977 A newly printed modified version is being broadcast on subsequent reruns[Note 4].
Mamoru Kodai is Matsumoto's original characterCaptain HarlockIt was planned to reappear under the name of, the battle in the Small Magellanic Cloud, and the sabotage of the female soldier Irose who infiltrated the Yamato ship, but the number of stories was reduced due to the low audience rating and it ended up being unused..
At the beginning of the broadcast, a large-scale rebellion was planned during the voyage..
The mastermind was Chief Engineer Sanada in the initial plot, but director Eiichi Yamamoto misunderstood that the mastermind was Chief Engineer Tokugawa, so the depiction that the chief engineer who was on the bridge at the beginning of departure was in the engine room increased , The hints such as confrontation with the island voyage chief were drawn.
In the middle of the series, other staff members pointed out that the subordinate Yabu engineer spoke a line that ignited Tokugawa, and Yamamoto also noticed a misunderstanding, and the organization led by Tokugawa due to the shortened broadcast due to the low audience rating The rebellion of the members was omitted, but as a remnant of that, Yabu will revolt in Iskandar..
- Opening theme "Space Battleship Yamato"
- Ending theme "Red Scarf"
- Both songs are written by - Yu Aku / Composition / Arrangement --Yasushi Miyagawa / Song - Isao Sasaki,Musical academy(Initial release version), Isao Sasaki,Royal Knights(Late release / re-recording board)
The opening "Space Battleship Yamato" sings about the purpose of Yamato's voyage and the belief that it will be accomplished.According to Sasaki's testimony, the producer Nishizaki instructed him to "love a man with all his thoughts," and the music director Miyagawa instructed him to "disgustingly."In the recording take, it seems that it was decided that after a considerable amount of NG came out, the singing voice of Sasaki who sang his voice was reminiscent of a tragic romance...The ending "Red Scarf" is a content that a man after leaving can think of the earth.
Chorus group when re-recordingRoyal KnightsChanged to (members are almost the same).In the subsequent commercialization, the Royal Knights version ("Space Battleship Yamato III』Opening song) was customarily recorded.The musical academy version2000 in springMail orderThe limited edition "Leiji Matsumoto Music Taizen" was commercialized (first CD) since the first edition, and was recorded in the best album "Isao Sasaki Songbook Greatest Best" released in the same year. Officially revived in the regular market.2001 , The musical academy version is recorded in "Space Battleship Yamato ETERNAL EDITION File No.10 Yamato The Best" which contains all the songs used in the main part, and on the contrary, the Royal Knights version is extraordinary, and other main parts are not yet It was recorded in "Yamato The Best II" along with the songs used.
Sasaki was the theme song in an interview in 1978.Makoto KomonWas involved (singer)auditionParticipated in).About this at that timeNippon ColumbiaI belonged to the literature clubMitsuko HorieStates that Shimon may have sung at the audition..At that time, Nippon Columbia used the basic method of creating a theme song and then selecting a singer by audition.Inside is "Kamen Rider''Kamen Rider V3There were cases where recordings were made by different singers, but it is unknown whether the Shimon version was recorded in this work. In 2005NHK-BSIn a TV program aired on an affiliated station, Sasaki said at that time, "Several singers have already recorded demo tapes, and one of them is Masato Shimon. ".However, Sasaki himself did not have the opportunity to actually listen to the demo tape of "Yamato", which is said to have been infused by Shimon.By the way, before the hit of "Yamato", "Go! Taiyaki-kunWas so popular that after the hit, Sasaki was jokingly saying, "I should have made it to Shimon after all" and "I thought it was done!".
The opening theme isC minorHowever, it was handed over earlier when recordingMusical scoreIt is,Key signatureI forgot to writeC majorIt was.After listening to the orchestra's performance, he noticed the situation, and in an hour he re-learned the score and started recording...Also, at the beginning of the theme song productionIn D minorHowever, it was changed to C minor by Nishizaki's intention, and he also testified that the offer came earlier after re-recording the orchestra..
"Farewell Space Battleship Yamato Love Warriors"Yamato Fan Club Headquarters" newsletter and "Adventure kingIn the September 1978 issue, OP Nos. 9 and 3 written by Yu Aku himself were published...There is a theory that it was sung somewhere, but it is unknown whether the sound source exists.Also, in the TV scenario version (1979) of "Space Battleship Yamato Complete Records", OP 1, 2, 3, and 4 are published from Yu Aku's autograph manuscript.
The opening theme has been around since the beginning of the 21st centuryhigh school baseball OfCheer songIt ’s a classic song,Hanshin Koshien StadiumAnd so onbrass bandIs playing frequently.others,J League-Kashiwa ReysolIt is also used as a cheering song for.Toshiaki KarasawaWith the cover of the Japanese TV drama "Earth gorgeous night』\ It was also used in the ending of the third episode.
In the 2007 league match, quoting the story of this animation, every time he won the match, a banner was put up saying "Points to win until the destruction of the earth."
The opening theme "Space Battleship Yamato" was published in a high school music textbook in 2009..
Yokohama DeNA Baystars OfYamato (Yamato Maeda)It is,HanshinFrom 2012 to 2014, it was adopted as an admission song after his own name.2013 May 7FromJR West JapanKure LineKure Station OfApproaching melodyIs also adopted in.. As of January 2015,au shopYamato store(FM Yamato) Is used as a CM song.
JMSDFThen, in addition to being played frequently when the escort ship departs overseas,Music bandOften played at concerts, etc.. Also,Maritime Self-Defense Force Tokyo Music CorpsWith the album "Beyond The Sea" released in 20132016 Album released in March "Sound! Bravan Heroes』The cover song is recorded.
Broadcasted on NHK synthesis on December 2018, 8NHK Throat』(HokkaidoToyako Town), A 40-year-old man who sang "Red Scarf" was selected as the champion of the week., It was an extremely rare time that the anime song was selected as the champion of this week on the same program.
Variations of opening and ending
- The opening video recorded in the video software is roughly divided into the following four types.Furthermore, there are a wide variety of variations, including differences in the combination of video and songs, differences in telop display timing, and detailed retakes.There is no document that records the exact usage status at the time of the main broadcast, but at the time of the rebroadcast in 4 when the record remains, there were 1978 types of opening video including minor differences..
- Singing "Farewell Chikyuyo Tabidatsufune is Uchu Battleship YamatoThe part "" is only a chorus and flows at a slow tempo (used in episodes 1-Episode 7 and 23-Episode 25).
- A short bridge song edited at the beginning of the song (used in episodes 8-11).
- The song recorded on the record is played (used in episodes 12-21).
- The 22nd and 26th episodes are special editions that are the introductory part of the main story without the theme song.In episode 22, "Space Battleship Yamato" was used as the ending (the same video as the opening was used).
- In addition, the ending method is different from the full size for records, and it fades out while repeating the part after the first (the part corresponding to the interlude in the full size).
- In the video, Stasha's face gradually rises in the chorus part of the song, and then moves away toward the upper right of the screen.In the first episode, Stasha's face gradually moved away in the chorus part of the song.Also, in the 1th episode (final episode), a special edition that is silent and only the staff roll is displayed.
- In the cut of Stasha's face, the staff accidentally broke the original picture after shooting the ending of the first episode, so in the ending of the second and subsequent episodes, traces of correction can be seen on Stasha's face..
- Some of these opening and endings do not have the original negative film, and the LD-BOX and DVD-BOX are as close as possible to the state at the time of the main broadcast by using the broadcast prints of that time. However, the materials may be unified from the viewpoint of image quality, etc. at the time of rebroadcasting or depending on the video software.
- "Space Battleship Yamato 2"
- The intro sound effects are different.
- "Space Battleship Yamato III"
- A song in which the last part of the song (after "Leave the Galaxy") is replaced with another version of "Space Battleship Yamato" (the version 3 & 4 used in "Space Battleship Yamato" without echo).The ending part is shortened.
- Another take of Akira Yamazaki singing in the style of Masato Shimon of the first episode NG version is recorded.
- "English version SPACE CRUISER YAMATO"
- Single board..Publisher: Japan Columbia.Item No .: CK-517.Release date:1978 12.
- Both songs are Japanese original versionskaraoke(Composer / Arranger-Yasushi Miyagawa), translated by Donald P. Berger and sung by Isao Sasaki (no backing chorus).
- "Yamato, Space Battleship"
- An English translation version of the album "Happy Child! -Uta in English Children's Song Minna no Uta-" released on April 1997, 4.The song is by Michael G.
- Foreign version theme song
- Star Blazers-Iscandar (Star Blazers' first theme song, singer unknown)
- Star Blazers-Comet Empire
- Star Blazers2
List of stories
Each subtitle isDubbingAs written in the script.In addition, the following changes were mainly made to each episode in the movie adaptation.
- One episode complete episode that does not affect the composition of the entire series is cut.In the TV series, the episodes and battles that spanned the front and back parts are not only summarized in one episode, but also redrawn for the movie version.Especially in the latter half of episode 1, storyboards by Noboru Ishiguro and new drawings by Toyoo Ashida and others are being performed.
|Number of stories||Airdate||subtitle||script||Storyboard||Director assistant||Animation director||back ground||Edit reflected in the movie version||Days until the destruction of humankind|
|SOS Earth !! Revived Space Battleship Yamato||Keisuke Fujikawa||Reiji Matsumoto|
|Shuji Iuchi||Toyoo Ashida||Ryoo Studio||Reflected because it is the beginning of the story.||-|
|Episode 2||May 10||No. XNUMX gun !! Space Battleship Yamato started !!||Takeshi Shirado||Reflecting the beginning part and the flashback scene while integrating with the third episode.||364 days|
|Episode 3||May 10||Yamato starts !! Challenge to 29 light years !!||Ishiguro Noboru[Note 6]||Ishizaki Susumu||Toyoo Ashida|
|Junichi Mizuno||Reflecting the process of starting while integrating with the part of the second episode.||363 days|
|Episode 4||May 10||A world of wonder !! Yamato jumped over the light||Yoshino Tomino|
|Shigeo Koshi||Takeshi Shirado||Toshihisa Higashishino||Reflected mainly on the warp test.||362 days|
|Episode 5||May 11||Escape the floating continent !! A wave cannon that calls for a crisis !!||Reiji Matsumoto|
|Ishizaki Susumu||Toyoo Ashida||Junichi Mizuno||The wave cannon test is reflected in the digest.||361 days|
|Episode 6||May 11||Space destroyer Yukikaze sleeping on the ice field!||Tamura Maru||Yoshikazu Yasuhiko||Shuji Iuchi||Takeshi Shirado||Toshihisa Higashishino||Cut for a complete episode.||359 days|
|Episode 7||May 11||Yamato sank !! Fateful fortress capture battle !!||Keisuke Fujikawa||Reiji Matsumoto|
|Shigeo Koshi||Toyoo Ashida||Junichi Mizuno||A digest of the Pluto base capture battle.||356 days|
|Episode 8||May 11||Desperate Yamato !! Defeat the reflective satellite!||Yoshikazu Yasuhiko||Ishizaki Susumu||Toshihisa Higashishino||354 days|
|Episode 9||May 12||Rotational protection !! Asteroid belt !!||Shigeo Koshi||Junichi Mizuno||Cut for one episode complete episode.|
However, only Schultz's killed in action and the asteroid belt are used.
|Episode 10||May 12||Farewell to the heliosphere! With love from the galaxy !!||Tamura Maru||Fumio Ikeno||Shuji Iuchi||Takeshi Shirado||Toshihisa Higashishino||Cut for one episode complete episode.|
However, only the separation from the solar system is reflected.
|Episode 11||May 12||Decision !! Gamirasu Absolute Defense Line Rush !!||Keisuke Fujikawa||Yoshikazu Yasuhiko|
|Shigeo Koshi||Toyoo Ashida||Junichi Mizuno||The strategy meeting of Gamirasu is integrated with the 12th episode and reflected.||311 days|
|Episode 12||May 12||Desperate !! Orion's wish star, hell star||Tamura Maru||Yoshikazu Yasuhiko||Ishizaki Susumu||Takeshi Shirado||Toshihisa Higashishino||Reflects the battle of Orion and the onset of Okita.||308 days|
|Episode 13||May 12||Hurry Yamato !! The earth is sick !!||Keisuke Fujikawa||Kenzo Koizumi|
|Yasuo Hasegawa||Kenzo Koizumi||Cut for one episode complete episode.|
However, only the appearance of Domel is reflected.
|Trials of the galaxy !! Start in 2200 AD !!||Yoshikazu Yasuhiko||Shigeo Koshi||Toyoo Ashida||Junichi Mizuno||Cut for one episode complete episode||280 days|
|Episode 15||May 1||Desperate escape !! Yamato of another dimension||Takeshi Shirado||Ishizaki Susumu||Takeshi Shirado||273 days|
|Episode 16||May 1||Beemera, the death row prisoner in the dungeon !!||Koichi Yamamoto||Yoshikazu Yasuhiko||Kazufumi Nomura||Nobuhiro Okaseko||Toshihisa Higashishino||267 days|
|Episode 17||May 1||Charge !! Baranodon Special Attack Unit||Keisuke Fujikawa||Reiji Matsumoto|
|Shigeo Koshi||Takeshi Shirado||263 days|
|Episode 18||May 2||Floating fortress island !! Only two suicide squads !!||Yoshikazu Yasuhiko||Ishizaki Susumu||Toyoo Ashida||260 days|
|Episode 19||May 2||Nostalgia for the universe !! My mother's tears are my tears||Koichi Yamamoto||Ishiguro Noboru||Shigeo Koshi||Nobuhiro Okaseko||255 days|
|Episode 20||May 2||The day when the sun falls on Baran !!||Yoshikazu Yasuhiko||Yasuo Hasegawa||Kenzo Koizumi||Cut for one episode complete episode.|
However, some reflections such as the cut of Baran Star Base.
|Episode 21||May 2||Domel Fleet !! Challenge of Death||Keisuke Fujikawa||Kazuo Terada||Saburo Sakamoto||Reflects the introduction to the Seven-Colored Star Cluster Battle.||215 days|
|Episode 22||May 3||Decisive battle !! Battle of the seven-colored star cluster !!||Reiji Matsumoto|
|-||Takeshi Shirado||Reflected almost uncut.||214 days|
|Episode 23||May 3||Finally came !! Magellan Nebula wave height !!||Koichi Yamamoto||Yoshikazu Yasuhiko||Ishizaki Susumu||Toyoo Ashida|
(Assistant animation director)
|Uses Yamato's arrival and Gamirasu's strategy.||164 days|
|Episode 24||May 3||Deathfight !! God, cry for Gamirasu !!||Shigeo Koshi||Kenzo Koizumi||Reflected almost uncut.||161 days|
|Episode 25||May 3||Iskandar !! Perishing or the star of love !!||Ishizaki Susumu||Nobuhiro Okaseko||Most of the photos taken after arriving in Iskandar.||131 days|
|Episode 26||May 3||Earth !! Yamato is back !!||Keisuke Fujikawa||Reiji Matsumoto|
|-||Reflected with new drawings.|
Deslar's counterattack and snow killed in action are cut.
- Yomiuri TV (Production Bureau)
- Sapporo TV
- Aomori Broadcasting: Sunday 19:30-20:00
- TV Iwate: Sunday 19:30-20:00
- Akita Broadcasting: Sunday 19:30-20:00
- Yamagata Broadcasting Corporation: Sunday 19:30-20:00
- Miyagi TV: Sunday 19:30-20:00
- Fukushima Central Television: Sunday 19:30-20:00
- Nippon TV: Sunday 19:30-20:00
- Niigata General Television: Sunday 19:00 --19:30 (advance broadcast)
- Yamanashi broadcasting: Sunday 19:30-20:00
- TV Shizuoka: Monday 18:00-18:30
- Northern Japan Broadcasting: Sunday 19:30-20:00
- Hokuriku Broadcasting: Wednesday 17:25-17:55
- Fukui Broadcasting: Sunday 19:30-20:00
- Chukyo TV
- Nippon Sea TV
- Hiroshima TV
- Yamaguchi broadcasting
- Shikoku Broadcasting
- Nishinippon broadcasting(The broadcasting license area at that time wasKagawaonly)
- Nankai Broadcasting
- Kochi Broadcasting
- Fukuoka Broadcasting
- TV Nagasaki
- Kumamoto Broadcasting: Sunday 11:30-12:00
- TV Oita
- TV Miyazaki
- Kagoshima TV
Broadcast and influence
Initially, a maximum of 39 episodes (51 episodes at the time of planning) will be broadcast,Small Magellanic CloudA story such as the base defeat was prepared.Audience rating TheVideo researchAverage 6.0%,NielsenAccording to the survey, the average was 7.3%...However, it gained popularity from science fiction fans,Japan SF competitionBy fan votingNebula AwardTo win.
In addition to the low audience rating, the above-mentioned harsh production, and the budget of 1 million yen per episode cost 500 million yen., Because when I made one episode, I got a deficit of 1 million yen, The extension to the 3rd course was abandoned during the 1st course, and the hint to the final stage was deleted and it was produced and aired after being reconstructed into all 26 episodes.
As mentioned above, this broadcast failed, but rebroadcasts began in the Sapporo area in September 1975 and on the Yomiuri TV system in January of the following year, and as rebroadcasts continued in other areas, "Space Battleship Yamato" It came to be re-evaluated, and recorded a 9% audience rating, especially in the Kanto region...This rebroadcast and movie adaptation gained popularity as a social phenomenon, and brought about various influences not only in the Yamato boom but also in the anime boom described below, as well as in the history of anime.
Even in the manga market, "Space Battleship Yamato" has become complicated and intimate, and it is hard to say which is the main subject of the relationship between manga and TV animation.Media mixThere is an evaluation that it was a turning point for the market expansion by.
Regarding the reason why this work became popular with middle and high school students at that timeSociologistからmoratoriumHas been pointed out.At that time, the high school enrollment rate and university enrollment rate were increasing significantly, and as a result of the expansion of the moratorium period, it is said that junior and senior high school students could afford to enjoy animation like this work.. Also,Student movementDue to the decline of society and the immobilization of society, young peoplesub cultureIt is said that by flocking to ", I became drowned in the world of fantasy..
Not only in JapanAmericaThe movie version of "Space Cruiser Yamato", which was re-edited in 1977, was released, and since 1979, it has been televised in urban areas as a syndication program under the title of "Star Blazers". The audience rating of "STAR BLAZERS" is not so high, and its popularity is not all over the United States.East coastIt stayed around. "Science Ninja Team GatchamanCompared to the modification of "STAR BLAZERS", the modification of "STAR BLAZERS" was limited to violent depictions and the deletion of battleship Yamato.The name of Space Battleship Yamato isGreek mythologyArgo (Argo ship), And the charactersWRenamed to the wind.
In Asia South Koreaで1981 "Space Battleship V" (우주 전함 V 호) Is broadcast under the title, "Galaxy Fleet Earth" (은 하함대 지구호) Has also appeared.Hong KongThen it was broadcast as "Taiku Kikan", and both were manga versionsPicture book,Mook OfPirated versionWas also published.TaiwanWas broadcast under the title of "Space Battleship" (however, only the first and second TV versions).
The movie version of the first movie re-edited and exported in 1977EnglishThe notation was "Space Cruiser Yamato".Producer Yoshinobu NishizakiCruiserIs said to have owned..Also, in English-speaking science fiction works, like Star Trek, "The word Battleship is stupid, so I don't use it for space battleships."Currently it has been changed to "Space Battleship Yamato".
In the form of taking over the boom of this work that occurred in the rebroadcast, "Galaxy Express 999''Mobile Suit Gundam』Has gained popularity, and it has been well-established that it has become a catalyst for the anime boom, not just the Yamato boom..
After the end of the main broadcast at the end of March 1975, the right to rebroadcast was granted by Nishizaki producer's cash flowWansa-kunSold to Tohokushinsha by tyingIt is said that, in reality, the rebroadcasting rights were not sold at the time of the rebroadcast in 1975, and Tohoku Shinsha was rejecting Nishizaki's proposal to sell the rebroadcasting rights, and only outsourced the rebroadcasting business.The rebroadcast was carried out independently by Nishizaki and made a big hit.After that hit, he was the representative of Tohokushinsha at that time.Banjiro UemuraThere is an anecdote telling Nishizaki that he regretted that he should have bought it at that time. In the summer of 1975KinkiRebroadcast started from, and will be held nationwide from the fall of 1975, increasing in popularity..Besides getting a high audience rating, Fan clubs are formed all over the country..It is said that the fan club had 851 groups and 15 people nationwide at its peak...In response to the call from producer Nishizaki, the fan club made a request for the theme song to the radio program and put up posters when the movie was released, which helped to boost the Yamato boom... In December 1977, the office academy presided over, Nishizaki was the chairman's official fan club "Space Battleship Yamato Fan Club Headquarters" was established, and the magazine "Space Battleship Yamato" was published..
Then, an anime magazine was born for fans of middle and high school students and high teens who were born by "Space Battleship Yamato".At that time, the TV magazine for children, "TV magazine"TV Land" "Adventure King"Anime magazineDoes not exist, and first started as a subculture magazine "Monthly OUTWas featured in the June 1977 issue (first issue No. 6).This Yamato special feature is for fans who were doing doujinshi activitiesMasanobu Komaki,Ryusuke Hikawa, Hideaki Ito (Kedderman) was appointed as a writer and written, It became an unusual reprint for a magazine..This is the first time that Yamato has been featured in earnest in a commercial magazine for young people., It is said that the 50-page Yamato special feature of this "Monthly OUT" was the spark of the Yamato boom...Furthermore, it was released in August of the same year.Tv landThe special edition "Roman Album Space Battleship Yamato" received a great deal of feedback from people who were not in the fan club, and "AnimageCreate a flow of anime magazines that leads to.
For the generations formed by Yamato, researching the success and failure aspects of this work, "Mobile Suit GundamWas plannedThis is testified by Masao Iizuka, who was enrolled at Sunrise Japan, and former presidents Eiji Yamaura and Takayuki Yoshii.Originally, the project of "Mobile Suit Gundam" was planned with the space carrier Pegasus as the leading role..BandaiFor Yamato's plastic model know-how,GunplaIt was decided to be utilized in (DetailsSpace Battleship Yamato Series #ToysSee).
Impact on society and dark areas
Not only the positive impact on the general public as mentioned above, but alsoCultIt also affects the dark side of society.EspeciallyAum ShinrikyoIt has been pointed out that is influenced by various subcultures, and the influence of this work is also mentioned as one of them.Specifically, of the air purifierCosmo cleaner, Of the action unitWhite love warriorThe name, the cockpit and costume of the spaceship in the cult's independent animation, the motif of saving the endangered human beings, etc...In addition, there are problems such as the ancient setting of minors and other crew members drinking alcohol.
1977 A re-edited version of the TV broadcast version that was released in theaters.
The official title is "Space Battleship Yamato", which is the same as the TV broadcast version, but to distinguish it from the TV broadcast version, it is written as "Space Battleship Yamato (theatrical version)" in video software.
After the TV broadcast, episode 22 was retaken..The story was broadcast on TV with the NG scene included due to the overcrowded schedule (#Another version(See), Episode 21-Episode 22 (Battle of the Seven-Colored Star Cluster) was to be revised on the assumption that it would be sold to a film rental company as a 1-minute novella movie.From here, the idea of making a theatrical movie was born..
Initially, it was re-edited for export outside Japan with the cooperation of Toshio Masuda and Eiichi Yamamoto, but considering the existence of domestic fans from Asahi Sonorama employees who had a connection with the novel version in early 1977. Get advice on how to make it domestic.
However, at that time, Nishizaki was still an unknown producer, and because it was a work that failed commercially on TV, the major movie company that saw the previewToho,ShochikuAnd the distribution of Western moviesToho Towa,Japanese herald movies"I can't make money like this"distributionKicked, NishizakiToei OfShigeru OkadaCrying at the president (at that time)Requested distribution at Toei, Okada decided to distribute after confirming that it was interesting to watch..The reason Okada bought it is "because we have no other works"..
OkadaTokyu RecreationDiscuss with,Tokyo metropolitan areaIs Tokyu Recreation (4 theaters in Tokyo), in rural areasToei Western-style filmDecided to distribute in the theater chain..Okada says, "I discovered Mr. Nishizaki's talent."..At first, Nishizaki planned to withdraw from the anime at the end and release it to the theater for a week for fans by the independent distribution of the Office Academy..
Okada was enthusiastic about the strange idea of floating a battleship in the sky, saying, "That idea is never born in a movie shop like us. The scary thing is an amateur.", Confidant producer Tatsu Yoshida sent to Office Academy for two and a half years, Yamato series work was in charge of taking in Nishizaki..Okada took charge of Yoshida for strangers from the outside..The Yamato series strongly impressed Okada with the power of anime movies., Toei became an opportunity to produce many anime movies..Okada said, "Filmmaking is fashion. What the public is looking for is constantly shaking. In order to keep up with this, it is necessary to put in something with a completely different idea.Kadokawa HarukiThat's why I asked Kun to put in a shashin, and Nishizaki Kun came in and revolutionized the anime movie. ".
Contents of re-editing
In May 1975, re-editing for theaters began.Initially three and a half hours or five hours longHowever, it was shortened by about 13 hours by deleting the entire episodes 19-2 with a policy of focusing on the story of Captain Okita under the supervision of Toshio Masuda...In addition, the script of the Iskandar arrival scene was rewritten, and the final Deslar re-attack scene was deleted, shortening it to 2 hours and 8 minutes.In the Iskandar scene, Noboru Ishiguro created a new storyboard with the setting that Stasha has already died and will appear in a three-dimensional hologram., Toyoo Ashida's studio drew..Therefore, there is no survival or re-appearance of Mamoru Kodai.The version containing this scene is commonly referred to as "Stasha Death Edition".The additional scene was shot on 16mm film because it was originally produced as a omnibus for 16mm rental film and the budget was insufficient.Therefore, the image quality is coarser than the reused part from the TV version shot on 35 mm film..
In addition, this work has two versions, Yamamoto version and Masuda version, and it is said that Yamamoto chose the Masuda version after comparing..
After-recording was mainly done by replacing some lines, and a new recording was done by the main cast..
Trends in Japan
Special article on "Monthly OUT"
The existence of the movie version "Space Battleship Yamato" became publicly known in the June 1977 issue of "Monthly OUT" magazine (released in late April, the second issue)...In the same issueYamato AssociationWith the cooperation of a fan club called (YA), a total of 60 pages including an interview with Yoshinobu Nishizaki, an episode guide, a character guide, and a Yamato encyclopedia.[Note 7]Yamato special feature was published.
"Monthly OUT" will feature "Space Battleship Yamato" again in the August issue (released in late June), and will be released in theaters from August 8th.Originally, it was planned to hold a one-week screening for fans only at a movie theater in Shinjuku by the independent distribution of the office academy, but in response to the favorable response of fans to the June issue of the magazine, 6 Tokyu recreation theaters Has been decided to be released.The issue also describes how to obtain advance tickets, and sells a large number of advance tickets.
The information that only the Tokyo screening in this "Monthly OUT" magazine will develop into the nationwide release described later..
1977 year 7 month,Nippon ColumbiaThe TV version of the soundtrack LP (CS-7033) was released and became a hit.The "soundtrack" in this case is "edited from the original TV sound.Collection of famous scenesIn the sense of[Note 8], At the beginning of the OP theme song, there was a familiar narration and sound effect on TV, "The Universe that spreads infinitely ...".Also, on the obi, it was written, "Do you remember! That hot blood !!"
In addition, the popularity of reruns and the activities of fan clubs will be reported one after another in newspapers.
The night before the release
On the night of August 1977, 8, with the release scheduled for the next morning,Cel pictureFans looking for gifts lined up in front of the theater.Until then, the American movie "exorcist』, But it is said that it was the first movie version of Yamato that the all-nighter group appeared for the first time in a Japanese movie..
Nishizaki and his colleagues, who saw the TV report that "fans line up in front of the theater," rushed to the theater the same night.AccompaniedIshiguro NoboruAccording to Nishizaki, it was a momentum that could shake hands with all the fans in line...At this time, the number of fans who lined up all night was over 2..
On August 1977, 8, the movie version of "Space Battleship Yamato" was released in four buildings in Tokyo. The 6 hour and 4 minute "Starsha Death Edition" was screened in Japan in the summer of 1977..
When the August issue of "Monthly OUT" mentioned above conveys information about screenings only in the four theaters in Tokyo, there is a growing demand for screenings nationwide, and the office academy also requests songs from radio stations through fan clubs. Strategy to put up a poster and become a topic of the media..Due to these responses, Shigeru Okada, President of Toei Co., Ltd., Distribution in local citiesToeiWas in charge of the nationwide distribution of Toei Western-style films..On August 1th, one week after the release in TokyoSapporo2 buildings were scheduled to be releasedAsahikawa,Hakodate,MuroranWill be expanded to the public) Starting with that, local bookings will proceed and the national road show will be decided..
The number of screenings in rural areas has increased because of the American movie "Black SundayIt was also partly because there was a local movie theater that had a hole in it due to the screening cancellation incident.Eventually, it mobilized 225 spectators, raising 2000 million yen in distribution revenue and 9 billion yen in box office revenue., Became a hit movie that recorded the 1977th place box office record in the 9 Japanese movie.
At that time, the feature-length anime movie was for younger ages by Toei Animation (currently Toei Animation).Toei Manga FestivalAlthough it was a situation of being alone, the movie version Yamato's hit broke this situation, and there was also an anime movie boom in which re-edited versions of TV animation and new feature-length animations were released one after another for high-teen anime fans. Woke up.. When "Space Battleship Yamato" was released in theaters in August 1977, the word "animation boom" was born., From the big hit of this work, the animated movie that had been crowded in the evening time zone for children on TV has been enlarged and advanced to the theater..Toei Animation, which had been sluggish for a long time, revives with this work, Became the driving force for the Toei Western films distributed..On the advertising side, instead of the traditional "manga movie", the word "animation" was pushed out all over, and the techniques that are common in later anime movies, such as advance tickets with benefits, stage greetings on the first day, and cel gifts, were used. It is this work that became.
The year after the theatrical release, "Farewell Space Battleship Yamato Love Warriors1978, the day before the releaseMay 8What was televised on TV was "Stasha Survival Edition," which took 146 minutes in line with the TV series that Stasha was alive and had a romantic relationship with the rescued Mamoru Kodai... Re-edited as "Survival Edition", Tokugawa bowed to Stasha and went out, despite the story that there was no rebellion of bushes (when returning to Earth, the bushes can be seen on the first bridge). There is a scene in which snow is injured in the scene of farewell to Mamoru Kodai and Stasha (the rebellion was not drawn because the bush appeared in the scene of watching the last earth). It doesn't make sense if you don't think it wasn't there).
The broadcasting station of the movie version "Space Battleship Yamato" is not the Japanese TV series of the TV series,Fuji Television Network, IncIt competed with Nippon Television and acquired the broadcasting rights for 5000 million yen.Audience rating is 31.9%..After that, "Stasha Death Edition" is no longer the official history of the Yamato series and will not be screened when it is re-released.The following year, in 1979, Fuji TV broadcast "Space Battleship Yamato A new departureIs the first TV version based on "Starsha Survival Edition" and "2』It is a sequel to.
At the "Space Battleship Yamato Festival" that started on July 1979, 7, "Farewell Space Battleship Yamato Ai no Senshi" and "Farewell Space Battleship Yamato Ai no Senshi" produced by Yoshinobu NishizakiSea Triton』And with threeRoadshowThe "Survival Edition" was also screened when it was released (distributed by the Toei Western Film Department).The distribution income at that time was 5 million yen.
Video software and variations
Of these, a stereo version of the audio was newly produced for the video software released by JVC.The video is the same, but the BGM is replaced or pseudo-stereo..
"Stasha Death Edition", which had been sealed for a long time, was released in 1990.Laser discFirst recorded as a bonus video of "Space Battleship Yamato Theatrical Version Perfect Collection"..This video privilege was originally produced as a omnibus film for 16mm rental film, but also includes the scene of Yamato's diving and the scene of Stasha's palace sinking when it was released to the theater..
In the later DVD version and BD version, you can select and watch the survival version and the death version by selecting on the menu screen, but the death scene does not include the sinking scene of the palace..
As of 2015, there are "Stasha Death Edition" and "Stasha Survival Edition" in this work, and a monaural version and a stereo version respectively, and after the DVD, you can select a total of four variations.
Deployment outside Japan
By 1976, Office Academy had been engaged in overseas sales of Japanese movies, and "Space Battleship Yamato" was added to the lineup...At that time, it was easier to sell if the screening time was shorter, so the scene related to Orion star (Episode 12) was deleted and it was shortened to 1 hour 38 minutes..
In May 1977, the English dubbed version of "Space Cruiser Yamato" ("Starsha Death Edition") was released.30th Cannes International Film FestivalWas exhibited in..English versionFlyerAlso distributed, United States,メキシコ,カナダ,The United Kingdom,FranceContracts with distributors in 11 countries..In the United States, not only screenings in movie theaters, but also some television broadcasts[Note 10].
Evaluation outside Japan
The movie review of "Space Cruiser Yamato" was published in the second issue of "Starburst" magazine (British science fiction and fantasy magazine) published in March 1978, but the author was "Space Battleship Yamato".Star Wars』I misunderstood that it was a latecomer, and criticized it by listing the common points of both works.
Olive Related Products
1977 year 11 month,Nippon ColumbiaReleased a boxed LP record of "Space Cruiser Yamato". The contents of the LP were edited from the English dubbed version of the audio track and summarized in 54 minutes, and the attached booklet included a script in both Japanese and English, and a poster drawn by Studio Nue was also included..
In December 1978, Nippon Columbia released the English version of the theme song single "SPACE CRUISER YAMATO / THE RED SCARF" sung by Isao Sasaki.#Theme song) Was released, but this is not directly related to the movie version of "Space Cruiser Yamato".
Produced to market to Yomiuri TV in August 1974Pilot film..The music by composer Hiroshi Miyagawa has not been completed, and the BGMDeodorantof"Zaratustra talks] OrQuincy JonesThe movie "GetawayThree songs were used from ready-made sound sources such as "Love Theme". Although it is recorded as it is in LD, it is impossible to completely record audio on DVD and BD due to copyright issues, and the original audio with narration and sound effects is replaced, and the whole volume is BGM "Infinitely expanding cosmos "Yamato flying off the earth" is only played.
August 1974/8 minutes /Eastman color
- Narration-Goro Naya
- Iskandar Star Starsha-Michiko Hirai
- ス タ ッ フ
- Storyboards-Nobuhiro Okaseko, Noboru Ishiguro
- Directed by Nobuhiro Okaseko
- Original picture-Nobuhiro Okaseko, Toyoo Ashida, Seiichi Nodate, Kozo Masanobu
- TV series
- In addition to the following, a total of 3 times from 4 companiesvideoHas been transformed.
- Space Battleship Yamato TV Series PART1 Perfect Collection
- Distributor:Bandai visual / Release date: July 1990, 7
- All 7 discsLaser discBox.Includes NG songs as audio benefitssoundtrackWas recorded.
- In addition, the pilot film of the video privilege is the only medium in which this LD-BOX can listen to the original sound source at the moment.
- Space Battleship Yamato DVD Memorial Box
- Product number: BCBA-0530 / Distributor: Bandai Visual / Release date: July 2000, 07
- All 5 discsDVDBox.It was produced with the intention of reproducing the first broadcast, and the main video is based on the broadcast film dropped from 35 mm negative to 16 mm positive...As a bonus video, the first episode NG video of home video recording is recorded..The video was recorded with the best resolution analog signal at the time..Contains many video benefits such as the pilot version and the first episode of the NG version..
- 64 pages in totalCommentary booklet"Space Battleship Yamato DVD Memorial Box Hokaku File" is included.
- In addition, since the box was released before the rights issue of this work was solved, the telop of "Original / Total Setting Reiji Matsumoto" will be played at the beginning when playing.
- Space Battleship Yamato TV DVD-BOX
- Product number: BCBA-3167 / Distributor: Bandai Visual / Release date: July 2008, 02
- A 7-disc DVD box.High definitionIt was produced under the supervision of Yoshinobu Nishizaki by the HD remastering project that was set up while the number of compatible TVs began to increase... 35mm originalnegativeSince, the video is remastered in HD and recorded...There is no kind of video privilege.In addition, when creating this DVD-BOX version, some parts such as color specification mistakes in the main part and lip-syncing misalignment were digitally corrected (the same applies to BD-BOX).
- A 27-page commentary booklet "Space Battleship Yamato TV DVD-BOX Record File" is included.This booklet is created as a sequel to the above "Space Battleship Yamato DVD Memorial Box Hokaku File"..
- Space Battleship Yamato TV BD-BOX
- Product number: BCXA-0451 (standard version), BCXA-0452 (luxury version) / Distributor: Bandai Visual / Release date: July 2012, 07
- All 5 discsBDbox.35mm HD negative made with the above "TV DVD-BOX"telecineHigh-quality video that has been readjusted based on the master is recorded.Storyboard main story playback and first broadcast version reproduction mode, andMitsuru Kashihara,Hideaki Anno,Hiroshi Debuchi,Ryusuke HikawaIncludes audio commentary by appearance as a privilege.In addition to the deluxe edition of the first limited production, a bonus disc containing video benefits, storyboards, original pictures, etc. recorded in the DVD Memorial Box has been added.
- A 36-page commentary booklet "Space Battleship Yamato TV BD-BOX Standard Edition File" is included, and a 64-page "Space Battleship Yamato TV BD-BOX Deluxe Edition File" is also included in the deluxe edition.[Note 11].
- Movie version
- Before the following products, as mentioned above, in 1983Toei videoからVHSとBeta max,Nippon VictorFrom VHSVHD, LD was released by Nippon Columbia.
- Space Battleship Yamato Theatrical Version Perfect Collection
- Product number: BELL-315
- A total of 5 LD boxes containing a total of 8 movies and TV specials.
- Space Battleship Yamato Movie version
- 品番：BCBA-0250、BCBA-3081（メモリアルBOX）、BCBA-3707（廉価版） / 販売元：バンダイビジュアル / 発売日：1999年08月25日、2007年08月24日（メモリアルBOX）、2009年11月25日（廉価版）
- DVD.In addition to being able to switch the audio between stereo and monaural, "Stasha Death Edition" is recorded.The screen size is Vista size, which is cut up and down from the original standard size. In 2007, as a commemoration of the 30th anniversary of the Space Battleship Yamato series, it was made into a box together with other movie version DVDs, and the DVD label has specifications according to it.In 2009, a low-priced version of "EMOTION the Best" was released.
- Space Battleship Yamato Movie version
- Product number: BCXA-0714 / Distributor: Bandai Visual / Release date: June 2013, 6
- BD that remastered the video in HD. In the DVD version, the size was cut up and down, but in this BD it is standard,VistaBoth can be selected. The recording specifications of "Starsha Death Edition" are the same as the DVD version.
- Space Battleship Yamato (Drawing-Leiji Matsumoto)
- In parallel with the broadcast of the animation, "Adventure king』Magazine1974 From April issue1975 Serialized until the April issue.Matsumoto's weekly anime broadcast and manga serialization in a monthly magazine were paralleled, so the serialization became "a considerable digest version", and the serialization was "still a considerable digest version", and the book with more than 4 pages added was also "still". He recalls that it is incomplete, and says he wants to release a complete version if he has the opportunity..
- In addition, the contents after the end of the second volume of the book and the first volume of the paperback book are "Farewell Space Battleship Yamato Love Warriors''Space Battleship Yamato 2"belongs to.
- Space Battleship Yamato (Drawing- Sei Yuki）
- Monthly magazine for children "Tv landSerialized from the November 1974 issue to the March 11 issue..The final episode ends with a scene in which the Domel fleet's total attack is evaded by the Great Magellan Nebula, Yamato dodges with the spatial distortion of the warp, arrives at Iskandar, and bury the dead Captain Okita.Since its publication, only a limited edition of 300 douujinshi for research materials has been published, and it has never been officially reprinted or published as a book. The first issue of "Separate Volume TV Land" released in 1975 featured an original episode of a Gamirasu POW from the colonial star as an extra edition.,This is"Hyper hobbyReprinted in the July 2012 issue.
- Space Battleship Yamato (Drawing- Hio Akira）
- From 1974 to 1975Asahi SonoramaPublished by Sun Comics in all three volumesComicalizationthe work.Keisuke Fujikawa, who was in charge of the script for the anime version, composed and was in charge of the original manga.In the anime version, the omitted Harlock and Irose played an active part, Juzo Okita died in the middle of the voyage and was buried in space, and since then the ancient has served as the captain, showing a different development from the story of the anime version. ..Even in the Gamirasu main star decisive battle, General Domel, who is equivalent to the anime version of Domel, challenges Yamato with a large fleet instead of an aircraft carrier.After getting through this, Yamato bombed Valeras, the imperial capital of Gamirasu, and arrived at Iskandar.After sending out Yamato, Stasha blew up the stars of Gamirasu and Iskandar to help him return (3 volumes).In addition, the story of the old 39 episode version is also drawn..
- In 2005media FactoryFrom to the paperback, and in 2009, "Space Battleship Yamato RevivalWith the release ofConvenience store comicsWas transformed.
- Book (Sun Comics)
- Paperback book (MF paperback)
- Space Battleship Yamato Eternal Jura Edition (Drawing --Reiji Matsumoto / Planning Cooperation --Yoshinobu Nishizaki)
- "Play comics』Magazine1976 Published in the August 8 issue..A new one-shot project of a famous manga by the original author that was popular at that time[Note 12]A side story drawn as part of.The only work that depicts Deslar's wife and children.
- Space Battleship Yamato Earth Destruction Edition / Space Battleship Yamato Earth Revival Edition
- Author: Arashi Ishizu / Original draft: Yutsune Toyoda / Publisher: Asahi Sonorama / Release date: October 1974, 10 (Earth destruction edition), February 20, 1975 (Earth revival edition)
- It is composed based on the idea of Toyota and others who died at the planning stage of this work, Starsha is a computer, and Deslar is a temporary life form created by Starsia.Most of the Yamato crew are killed in action or accidentally killed by the time they arrive at Iskandar.Be told that the radioactively contaminated Earth is irreparable and will undergo ecological remodeling to adapt to its environment.The story and settings are significantly different from the anime version, such as destroying the creator, Starsha (Iskandar), in order to defeat the temporary life form Deslar.According to Aritsune Toyota, "99.9% Ishizu's work"..In addition, a part of the setting of the final stage was utilized in the movie version of "Starcia Death Edition".
- Reprinted on November 1975, 11 in the Sonorama Bunko (ISBN-978 4257760016).
- Space Battleship Yamato Start / Space Battleship Yamato Death Fight / Space Battleship Yamato Kaiten
- Composition: Yoshinobu Nishizaki / Publisher: Asahi Sonorama / Release date: July 1977, 7 (starting edition), August 20, 1977 (death fighting edition), August 8, 1 (kaiten edition)
- Reprinted in Sonorama Bunko on December 1978, 12.
- Space Battleship Yamato
- Author:Ken Wakasaki / Supervision: Yoshinobu Nishizaki / Publisher:Shueisha / September 1978, 9
- Shueisha Bunko Cobalt Series.ISBN-978 4086102285.
- Space Battleship Yamato
- Author: Chiru Maki / Supervision: Yoshinobu Nishizaki / Publisher: Shueisha / Release Date: November 1978, 11
- Space Battleship Yamato omnibus
- Author: Kiyoshi Miura / Supervision: Yoshinobu Nishizaki / Publisher: Shueisha / Release date: November 1978, 11
- Monkey paperback.
- Hot-blooded novel Space Battleship Yamato
- Author:Hitomi Takagaki / Publisher: Office Academy / Release Date: July 1979, 7
- A novel created by Takagaki in tune with Nishizaki's enthusiasm to "leave Yamato as a literary work".
- It seems that it tried to resolve some of the contradictions in the animation, the message arrived two years ago, it took a year to build Yamato, and the Gamirasu people have developed intelligence to that extent. Instead, he overlooked Sasha's spaceship and was tactically defeated in the battle with Yamato..
- Fantasy sciencePicture storyVersion
- At the same time as the anime broadcast,XNUMXth grade』Serialized 1974 times from the October 10 issue to the March 1975 issue.The composition and text are Keisuke Fujikawa, and the picture is Leiji Matsumoto.The final round is centered on the decisive battle of the seven-colored star cluster with the Domel fleet, and the battle against Gamirasu and the descent of Iskandar are completed with 3 lines of text. In 6, all 32 episodes were reprinted for the first time in "Is there such a manga? The unknown sequel to the masterpiece manga, Gaiden".. Then2010 ToShogakkan CreativeIt was reprinted in the "Unreprinted Science Fiction Works" of "Leiji Matsumoto Early Science Fiction Works" published by.This book also includes "Machine Doji" ("Bokura Magazine" 1970, Kodansha), which became a model for Sasha Ship and escape capsules.
- Picture story version
- At the same time as the anime broadcast,XNUMXth grade』Serialized 1974 times from the October 10 issue to the March 75 issue.Text: Keisuke Fujikawa / Picture:Shigeto Ikehara..Immediately before the final episode, the 8th episode of Pluto base destruction operation was posted, and in the final episode, the Gamirasu main star offensive and defensive battle was posted and ended.
- Space Battleship Yamato
- Selling agency:SKILL / Release year: 1985 / Genre: Command shooting
- Commercial laserdisc game(arcade game).
- Space Battleship Yamato
- Selling agency:Beck / Release date: July 1992, 7 / Genre: War simulation
- Game boyuse.
- Space Battleship Yamato
- Selling agency:Human / Release date: July 1992, 12 / Genre: War simulation
- PC engine(SUPER CD-ROM2)for.
- The audio is diverted from the TV version,Ichiro NagaiOnly the narration by is newly recorded.
- Space Battleship Yamato The Far Star Iskandar
- Selling agency:Bandai / Release date: July 1999, 2 / Genre: War simulation
- PlayStationfor.It is divided into several stages, progressing on a flat strategy map, and when it comes into contact with an enemy, it switches to a three-dimensional tactical map and becomes a three-dimensional battle.In addition to the normal (fleet battle) map, there is a hand-to-hand combat map, and in some cases both proceed at the same time.In this work, the character design has been arranged to be closer to the style of painting by Leiji Matsumoto, and as an original character, Schultz's older brother, Schultz.CorsacAppears.
- Space Battleship Yamato
- Publisher: Bandai / Release Date: February 2001, 2 / Genre: Simulation
- Wonders One Coloruse.
- ^ However, in episode 10, the appearance of female crew members other than snow is also confirmed.Producer Nishizaki said that Yamato's female crew was originally thought to be Yuki alone, but it was drawn due to insufficient communication with the site.
- ^ Settings at the time of airing.CurrentlyDwarf planetClassified as,
- ^ Leiji Matsumoto was also longing for Juza Unno, so when he was entrusted with character setting, he named the captain "Juzo Okita".
- ^ On the other hand, the scene where the Gamirasu Fighter shot down in ancient times is purple instead of the original green has not been corrected.
- ^ In this book, "Children areA mI lowered the place where it wasCm", But it is in good shapeCmOne note aboveD mIs (A mSoCmIt's one and a half notes lower than that), so it's probably an error due to a reporter's misunderstanding.
- ^ According to the Academy's materials, the storyboards for episode 3 were Leiji Matsumoto and Noboru Ishiguro, but in the subsequent "Space Battleship Yamato TV DVD-BOX Record File" (Bandai Visual, published on February 2, 2008). It has been corrected.
- ^ In the notice of the next issue of the May issue (first issue), it was 5 pages, but according to the cover of the June issue, it is 50 pages.
- ^ At that time, there was no product called BGM collection of anime. It was before the release of "Symphonic Suite Space Battleship Yamato".
- ^ At that time, "Monthly OUT" was not an anime magazine, and even the medium itself, an anime magazine, did not exist at that time, but the number of articles related to anime increased due to the high sales of the issue containing the article of this work. As a result, he became a pioneer of anime magazines.
- ^ This is not the TV version that was later broadcast under the English title "STAR BLAZERS", but the movie version of the TV broadcast.
- ^ The standard version is a basic version that focuses on story commentary, and the deluxe version is an expanded and revised version that includes new materials in "Space Battleship Yamato DVD Memorial Box Hokaku File".
- ^ From 1976 to 1977, "Adventure King" and "Monthly Shonen Jump], Etc., so there are many manga works in which new episodes were written during this period.This work and "Cyborg 009''Submarine 707, And other works published in "Play Comic" were released together in June 1977 as "Play Comic Big Manga BOOK Returned Hero Special Issue".
- ^ Tokuma Shoten "Space Battleship Yamato PERFECT MANUAL2" 1983 p220
- ^ "(PDF)”. Court website (November 2001, 11). October 2010th, 12Browse.
- ^ Eiichi Yamamoto, "Insect Pro Rise and Fall, Youth of Meita Anjin," Shinchosha, 1989, p.338
- ^ StarBlazers.com --Yamato Origins Part 1: The Big Picture Archived August 2010, 9, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ a b c "Space Battleship Yamato" case judgment Official website of Bengoshi Hojin Law Office Inside
- ^ Toyota 2000, p. 224.
- ^ a b c StarBlazers.com --Yamato Origins Part 2: Yoshinobu Nishizaki Essay, 1978See (English) (Internet Archive April 2012, 4 Cache).
- ^ Details and related illustrationsStarBlazers.com --Yamato Origins Part 3: Space Battleship CosmoSee (English) (Internet Archive April 2012, 10 Cache).
- ^ a b Toyota 2000, p. 225.
- ^ Hiroshi Yamamoto"Cleanup after the Great Prophecy of Tondemo"Yosensha, 2000, pp.46-47
- ^ Fusanosuke Natsume"The Power of Manga, Mature Postwar Manga," Shobunsha, 1999, p.164.
- ^ Details and related illustrationsStarBlazers.com --Yamato Origins Part 4: Asteroid Ship IcarusSee (English) (Internet Archive April 2012, 10 Cache).
- ^ Gundam 2002, pp. 99–100 Interview with Kenichi Matsuzaki
- ^ Romantic album EX.54 1983, p. 213.214.225.
- ^ Space Battleship Yamato Project (Note of Yoshinobu Nishizaki) - Wayback machine(Archive on October 2004, 10).The content of this proposal is "Monthly OUTIt was first opened to the public in the September 1977 issue.
- ^ StarBlazers.com --Yamato Origins Part 5: Plan Book by Eiichi Yamamoto(Internet Archive October 2012, 10 cache) andStarBlazers.com --Yamato Origins Part 5b: Plan Book by Eiichi Yamamoto, Part 2 Archived August 2013, 1, at the Wayback MachineA part of the proposal is posted as an image file in. (Both in English).
- ^ "Interview I want to make" Maya the Bee "Reiji Matsumoto" "Quarterly Fantosh" No. 2, 1976.According to the remarks of Leiji Matsumoto
- ^ "Interview with Leiji Matsumoto" "Pafu" September 1981 issue, p.9.
- ^ a b StarBlazers.com --Matsumoto's Yamato: Story Outline by Leiji Matsumoto Archived August 2012, 3, at the Wayback MachineSee.
- ^ "Peeple Frontline Leiji Matsumoto"Fukutake bookstore, 1983, p.166.
- ^ Tatsuya Seto ed. "The 10 Men Who Created the Comic: Spring and Autumn of Giants"Crocodile books, 2002, p.8. Interview with Reiji Matsumoto.
- ^ StarBlazers.com --Yamato Origins Part 9: The Pilot Film and the Homestretch Archived August 2012, 3, at the Wayback MachineSee also.
- ^ Gundam 2002Interview with Kenichi Matsuzaki
- ^ Koyo Ono"Shigeto Takahashi talks about the early days of TV commercials and TV animation in Japan (History from TCJ to Zuiyo)' Kyoto Seika UniversityInside
- ^ StarBlazers.com --Yamato Origins Part 8: The 39-Episode OutlineThe plot of all 39 episodes is posted in.In the end, the audience rating did not work, and it was finally shortened to all 26 episodes.Therefore, some of the episodes and characters of the novel version that was written in advance (HarlockEtc.) was cut.
- ^ Inomata 1995.
- ^ Animage editorial department edition "25 years history of TV animation"Tokuma bookstore, 1988, p.55
- ^ Anime Style Editorial Department "Information Organization for 50 Years of TV Anime" 11th 1973 (Showa 48) Bankruptcy of Mushi Production and reorganization of the industryWEB Anime Style August 2012, 8
- ^ a b Ikeda 1982, p. 34.
- ^ Ishiguro / Ohara 1980, pp. 201–207.
- ^ Yuichiro Oguro "I want to talk to this person 2006th Toyoo Ashida Part 3" "Animage" March XNUMX issue, Tokuma Shoten.
- ^ Ikeda 1982, p. 30.
- ^ Sato and Taka, 2007, p290.
- ^ Toyota 1979, pp. 109–110.
- ^ Romantic album EX.54 1983, p. 204.
- ^ Eiichi Yamamoto "Passion for" Space Battleship Yamato "Mourning Yoshinobu Nishizaki" "Tokyo Newspaper』November 2010, 11 evening edition
- ^ "Monthly OUT』May 1977 issue
- ^ Yoshiyuki Tomino "So I am ... Augmented Revised Edition" Tokuma Shoten Animage Bunko, 1983, p.297.
- ^ "Yoshiyuki Tomino All Work"Kinema Junposha, 1999, p.102.From an interview with Yoshiyuki Tomino
- ^ "So I am ... Augmented Revised Edition" p.298
- ^ Shinichiro Amamoto ed. "Chapter 2 / Sunrise Creations: Yoshiyuki Tomino Long Interview" 1972-1978 "" "Yoshiyuki Tomino All Work" Kinema Junposha Kinema Junpo>, June 1999, 6,ISBN-4 906649-00-9, 103.
- ^ H18.12.27 Tokyo District Court 16 (Wa) 13725 Copyright Civil Litigation Case Official court website
- ^ Settlement statement Enagio official website (Internet Archive cache)
- ^ Edited by Tadao Sato and Sadao Yamane "Cine Album Japanese Film 1983 Complete Films Released in 1982"Haga Bookstore, 1983, p.207.
- ^ a b c Gundam 2002, pp. 63–64.
- ^ a b Toshio Okada,Hiroshi Yamamoto"Unprecedented Otaku Roundtable 2 Nakayoshi" Raku Ongaku Senkasha, 2002, pp.14-15. According to Hideaki Ito, who was born in "Yamato Association" and was in charge of the explanation of the DVD of this work.
- ^ "Please! Ranking』\ Testimony at the time of appearance[Reliability required verification]..Kamiya was also present on this program, but until recently he didn't know that Kato was the successor to Yamada.
- ^ Romantic album EX.54 1983, pp. 224.
- ^ Romantic album EX.54 1983, pp. 225.
- ^ Otsuka 2004, pp. 27.
- ^ The origin of Hayao Miyazaki's "master" was a steam locomotive -Toyo Keizai Online
- ^ "Space Battleship Yamato DVD Memorial Box Conservation File"Bandai visual, 2000, from p.24 etc.
- ^ Ishiguro / Ohara 1980, pp. 208–212.
- ^ a b "Harlock makes a big success in Small Magellanic Cloud !? Unaired episode" "Space Battleship Yamato Densetsu" edited by Reo Anzai, Footwork Publishing, 1999, pp.150-157
- ^ Interview with Noboru Ishiguro, September 1977 issue of Minori Shobo "Monthly OUT".
- ^ NHK"BS enthusiastic night talk Hero Song Night ”broadcast on July 2008, 7
- ^ From the description in the booklet attached to the CD "Showa Kids TV Singles Vol.10 <1974-1975: Space Battleship Yamato / Ganbare !! Robocon>" (standard part number: COCX-32279-80)
- ^ StarBlazers.com --About the Space Battleship Yamato ThemeSee (English) (Internet Archive April 2012, 10 Cache).
- ^ a b Yoshida Go"Grand Master Hunter of Go Yoshida"Mainichi Shimbun Publication, 2020, 103,108 pages.ISBN 978-4-620-32628-3.
- ^ "Yomiuri Shimbun』September 2013, 9, Sunday edition
- ^ "Hata-san's love goes out of control !? Isao Sasaki x Aki Hata realizes a dream dialogue by a legend in the anime song world”. Animate Times (June 2016, 5). October 2021th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Tatsunoko Legends"Infini-T Force"3DCG Revolution"Tokyo News Tsushin<TOKYO NEWS MOOK>, 2018, p.90.ISBN 978-4-86336-728-9.[Note 5]
- ^ StarBlazers.com --Space Battleship Yamato theme: the full versionJapanese lyrics and English translations can be viewed in (English) (Internet Archive April 2012, 4 cache).
- ^ Ikeda 1982, p. 100.
- ^ Takekuma Hen 1997, p. 23.
- ^ "Mr. Miyagawa departs at Yamato""Nikkan SportsMarch 2006, 3 (Internet Archive cache)
- ^ "We sincerely pray for the souls of Professor Hiroshi Miyagawa.”. Isao Sasaki Official Website (March 2006, 3). October 2021th, 5Browse.
- ^ "A Guide to Singing Masterpieces Music Textbooks 10000" Japan Associates, 2011, 12, 726.ISBN-978 4816922916.
- ^ "JR Kure Station: Train approaching melody and" Space Battleship Yamato "theme song". Daily jp (Mainichi Newspaper). (May 2013, 6). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2013, 7. October 2013th, 7Browse.
- ^ ""Space Battleship Yamato" Maritime Self-Defense Force Tokyo Music Corps --YouTube". www.youtube.com. October 2020th, 11Browse.
- ^ "Anison Best 100!Result announcement --Nippon Anime 100". Japan Broadcasting Corporation. October 2017th, 3Browse.
- ^ Broadcast Report Hokkaido Toyako Town NHK Nodo Jiman April 2018, 8 (Viewed April 26, 2019)
- ^ "Anime Song General Election:" Cruel Angel's Thesis "is the top and second place is" Gurenge "". MANTAN WEB (MANTAN). (September 2020, 9) October 2020th, 9Browse.
- ^ a b From the LD-BOX "Space Battleship Yamato Perfect Collection" manual.
- ^ LP released in the same month "Isao Sasaki English Edition / Singing Anime HitsIt was also recorded in.
- ^ There is no telop in the main story, from the storyboard and dubbing script.
- ^ a b c d "Nikkan SportsFebruary 1975, 2-TV section dated March 2, 3.
- ^ a b c d "Kahoku Shimpo1974 April 10-6 January 1975 morning edition, TV section.
- ^ "Yomiuri Shimbun1974 April 10-6 January 1975 morning edition, TV section.
- ^ "Nikkan Sports" February 1975, 2-TV section dated March 3.
- ^ a b "Hokoku newspaper] 1975 February 3, morning TV section.
- ^ "Kokukoku Shimbun" Morning TV section on March 1975, 3.
- ^ Space Battleship Yamato Encyclopedia 1983, p. 129.
- ^ Space Battleship Yamato Encyclopedia 1983, p. 140 "Yoshinobu Nishizaki Final Message Answering 12 Questions Looking Back at Yamato"
- ^ Ishiguro / Ohara 1980, p. 232.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o StarBlazers.com --Flying off to Iscandare for the Cosmo DNX! Can we defeat the Gorgons? --The Story of Space CRUISER Yamato Archived August 2009, 9, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "Separate Treasure Island358 Take me to Comiket! Everything in the Giant Comic Doujinshi Market ”Treasure Island, 1998, p.30.
- ^ Yasuhiro Matsumoto "Voice Actor Boom" "Video King Vol.1 Decisive Battle! Giant Robot Anime" Kinema Junposha, 1997, p.86.
- ^ Monthly new type・ Hen "Column (1) Is the current voice actor boom in the third period?" "Character Voice Collection Women's Edition 3"Kadokawa Shoten, June 1994, 12,ISBN-4 04-852522-0, 32.
- ^ Haruyuki Nakano "Manga Industry Theory"Chikuma Shobo, 2004, pp.122-123.
- ^ Message from Hideaki Anno (supervised by injection kit)Tornado Base / Space Battleship Yamato[Broken link]
- ^ SPECIAL TALK # 05 Yutaka Izubuchi Tornado Base Space Battleship Yamato (Internet Archive October 2008, 10 Cash)
- ^ Toji Kon"Chapter XNUMX The Eve of Gundam Appearance The Eve of the Yamato Boom" "Gundam Model Evolution"Shodensha, June 2005, 3,ISBN-4 396-11004-9, 64.
- ^ Inoue 2012, p. 196
- ^ Satoshi Kusanagi "How has Japanese animation been seen in the United States?" Tokuma Shoten, 2003, pp.127-130.
- ^ John Lennard "Explosive growth of Japanese animation in the United States, fan distribution, copyright'Hiroo YamagataTranslated, 2004 Hiroo Yamagata Official Website
- ^ 추억 의 만화 영화가 성인도 박으로 인기 만화 콘셉트 도용 Christian broadcastOn the official website March 2009, 3
- ^ Toyota 1979, p. 94.
- ^ Yoshimoto 2009, p. 141.
- ^ STAR BLAZERS official website (English)
- ^ Nobuyuki Tsugata "Introduction to Animation Studies" Heibonsha Shinsho, 2005, p81
- ^ Hiromichi Masuda "Understanding the Anime Business" NTT Publishing, 2007, p119, p112.
- ^ "MONUMENTAL YAMATO Producer Special Interview" "Roman Album Excellent 53 Space Battleship Yamato PERFECT MANUAL1" Tokuma Shoten, 1983, p.208.From an interview with Yoshinobu Nishizaki.
- ^ a b Yoshimoto 2009, p. 109.
- ^ Yomiuri TV 20th Anniversary Business Planning Committee ed. "Yomiuri TV 20 Years Photographs and Testimony" Yomiuri Telecasting Corporation, 1979, p.78
- ^ Takekuma Hen 1997, p. 25.
- ^ a b Inomata 1995, p. 90.
- ^ Ikeda 1982, pp. 95–101.
- ^ Ikeda 1982, p. 107.
- ^ Space Battleship Yamato Encyclopedia 1983, p. 64.
- ^ a b Yoshimoto 2009, p. 117.
- ^ Ryusuke Hikawa "End of the Century Anime Enthusiasm" Kinema Junposha, 2000, p54.
- ^ Masanobu Komaki, "When I was an Animec ... Editor-in-Chief (Ma) Struggle", NTT Publishing, 2009, p.10.
- ^ Takekuma Hen 1997, p. 22.
- ^ Ogata Hideo"Shoot that flag, Animage Blood Wind Record", Oakla Publishing, 2004, p42-56.
- ^ "Illustrated TV Anime Complete Book" edited by Makoto MisonoHara Shobo, 1999, p31-33.
- ^ Inomata 1995, p. 24.
- ^ Gundam Age 1999, pp. 63–64, p. 70.
- ^ Gundam 2002, p. 9 Interview with Takayuki Yoshii
- ^ Inoue 2012, p. 212 "Aleph and Space Battleship Yamato-The Dark Side of Nationalism and Feminism"
- ^ Cut work"If you want to kill humanity, Otaku Generation and Aleph", Takarajima 30, August 1995 issue,Treasure Island, "Tragedy of Anime Space Battleship Yamato Author Battle" "AERA』April 2002, 4 issue,Asahi Shimbun, Pp.23-25
- ^ Toshio Okada"Interview with Aleph, Anime and Evangelion Former Aleph Animator" "The Great Monster of the Century !! Okada Toshio Okada's Dashi"East Press, 1998, p.51
- ^ Morihiko Saito's "Special Video Laboratory" 8th Cool Anime Marketing History (4) "Space Battleship Yamato", which the entertainment company decided to screen independently = Part 2-XNUMX Anime! Anime! July 2009, 5
- ^ a b c d e "Space Battleship Yamato Encyclopedia" p.131
- ^ 2014 to talk about now, pp. 55–56.
- ^ a b Kenji Nagano "Interview with Mr. Shigeru Okada [Chairman of Toei]" A drastic change in the media, leadership in the era of great mergers read by experience ""Nikkei Business』April 1997, 2 issue,Nikkei BP, P. 72.
- ^ "Movie World East, West, South and North Discussions: Companies that advance to" Kokuko "with a series of blockbuster Japanese films aimed at expanding and long-term entertainment," "Movie Times," July 1977, Movie Times, pp. 7-8.
- ^ a b c d e Sanshio Imamura (May 1978, 5). “Space Battleship Yamato production announcement has already been decided on August 27”. Weekly movie news (National Movie Theater Newspaper): p. 2
- ^ a b c d Shinichiro Kaneda "Interview with Shigeru Okada, Toei Advisor" "Why TV became boring? History of media rise and fall spelled out with stars"Nikkei BP, 2006, pp. 211-215.ISBN 4-8222-0158-9.(NBonline Premium: [Shigeru Okada, Toei Advisor] TV and Yakuza revived in two movies (archive))
- ^ a b c Shigeru Okada"My movie life without regrets: 50 years of walking with Toei" Business World Research Institute, 2001.ISBN-4 87932-016-1.
- ^ Shigeru Okada "The Rippling Movie Life: Shigeru Okada Autobiography"Kadokawa Shoten, 2004, 183 pages.ISBN-4 04-883871-7.
- ^ asahi.com (Asahi Shimbun): Was Yamato a "literary thing"?, August 2010, 4
- ^ a b c d "Shigeru Okada (Toei / Advisor) ×Kazuya Fukuda Let's talk about the Toei Yakuza movie "Golden Age" "Abashiri Bangaichi," "Hibotan Bakuto," "Battle Without Honor," ..."All reading』May 2006 issue,文藝 春秋, P. 219.
- ^ "Topics" Eating Western Movies This Year is Definitely Japanese High and Low "" Monthly Video & Music, August 1977, Tokyo Eion, p. 8.
- ^ Ikeda 1982, p. 90.
- ^ Toshiaki Sato, edited by Mamoru Ko, "Movie Director Toshio Masuda-All about Toshio Masuda, the Giant of Action Movies-" Ultra Vive, 2007, p292.
- ^ Masashi Nishizawa "A man who saw heaven and hell, Yoshinobu Nishizaki" "Kinema Junpo』Late March 1983 issue, p.3
- ^ Minzo Horiuchi,Kazuo KuroiOthers "The 83 Financial Results" Film / Topics Journal "Wide Roundtable" "Kinema Junpo" Late February 1982, p.1983
- ^ a b c d I made Yamato 2015, pp. 137–138.
- ^ Taichi Kasuga"[General feature] Gosha Hero Fully colored entertainer"Kawade Shobo Shinsha〈KAWADE Yume Mook Bungei Separate Volume>, 2014, p. 93.ISBN-978 4309978512.
- ^ a b c "Don Okada Shigeru's activist life in the movie world"Bunka News Agency, 2012, pp. 109, 145, 156, 215, 242-243.ISBN 978-4-636-88519-4.
- ^ a b 2014 to talk about now, p. 56.
- ^ "Don Okada Shigeru's activist life in the movie world"Bunka News Agency, 2012, 242 pages.ISBN 978-4-636-88519-4.
- ^ Ishiguro / Ohara 1980, p. 215.
- ^ a b c "The Secret of the Movie" Space Battleship Yamato "" "Space Battleship Yamato Large Chronicle" edited by Hideaki Ito, Glide Media, 2010, p.98-100
- ^ a b Animage editorial department, "Theatrical Anime 70 Years History" Tokuma Shoten, 1989, p.70.
- ^ 2014 to talk about now, p. 57.
- ^ 2014 to talk about now, pp. 57–58.
- ^ a b c d e StarBlazers.com --Space Battleship Yamato the Movie: Video Releases(English) (Internet Archive October 2012, 10 cache)
- ^ a b StarBlazers.com --Inside OUT --OUT Magazine and the Yamato boom Archived August 2012, 4, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Yoshimoto 2009, p. 110.
- ^ Morihiko Saito's "Special Video Laboratory" 9th Cool Anime Marketing History (5) Routed Anime Movies for Teens "Space Battleship Yamato" = Part 1-XNUMX Anime! Anime! October 2009th, 6
- ^ a b c Studio Ghibli Responsible Editing "Have you ever seen Nausicaa's" newspaper advertisement "?18 Years of Newspaper Advertising in Ghibli, Tokuma Shoten Studio Ghibli Business Headquarters, 2002, pp.110-111.Testimony by Masaya Tokuyama, the major who was in charge of movie promotion.
- ^ "" Yamato "total attack success Seri What a start at 6 am 6 people in 2 buildings in Tokyo" "Sports Nippon] November 1997, 8
- ^ a b Kei Yamashita, "Space Battleship Yamato, 36 Years of Trajectory," Kinema Junpo, Late November 2010, p.11
- ^ "Hokkaido Shimbun" dated August 1977, 8. "Space Battleship Yamato" advertising article.
- ^ Inoue 2012, p. 37.
- ^ a b New era of theatrical anime 2017, pp. 51–52.
- ^ "Theatrical version" Space Battleship Yamato "has been released" "Space Battleship Yamato Large Chronicle" edited by Hideaki Ito, Glide Media, 2010, p.105
- ^ a b "Document Farewell Space Battleship Yamato Love Warriors" "Roman Album 11 DELUXE Farewell Space Battleship Yamato" Tokuma Shoten, 1978, p.100
- ^ Morihiko Saito's "Special Video Laboratory" 9th Cool Anime Marketing History (5) Route of Anime Movies for Teens "Space Battleship Yamato" = Part 2 Anime! Anime! July 2009, 6
- ^ Ryusuke Hikawa-Ryota FujitsuHen "Chapter 2000 Aspirations for the Movie Version Chapter 10 Commentary" "Gundam Site to Yoshiyuki Tomino Remarks" Kinema-Junposha, October 16, XNUMX.ISBN-4 87376-537-4, 156.
- ^ Shinsuke Nakajima, Ryoichi Saito, Osamu Nagashima "IdeonLegend "Ota Publishing, 1998, p.161.
- ^ "All 40 Years of Movies", Kinema Junpo, February 1986, 2, special issue, p. 13.
- ^ Toru Midorikawa "Current Japanese Film"Iwanami Shoten<Lecture Japanese Film 7>, 1988, p. 20.ISBN-4 00-010257-5.
- ^ "Fuji'Space Battleship Yamato'broadcast fee 5000 million yen" "Nikkan Sports] November 1978, 6
- ^ a b Tatsuya Nakatani "Where is the death of Anime Mini Encyclopedia Stasha?" "I love anime! From Yamato to Gundam" Noriaki Ikeda, Tokuma Shoten, 1982, p.106
- ^ a b Well small black"This month's video viewing final episode Yamato LD set" "Animage" March 1990 issue
- ^ Yasuo Kawabata,Kazuo Kuroi"1979 Japanese Film / Foreign Film Industry Total Financial Results" "Kinema Junpo』Late March 1980 issue, p.2
- ^ a b c 2014 to talk about now, p. 54.
- ^ a b 2014 to talk about now, p. 52.
- ^ "Space Battleship Yamato Encyclopedia" p.130
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Space Battleship Yamato TV DVD-BOX Record File" Bandai Visual, 2008, p.4.
- ^ Bandai Visual, "Space Battleship Yamato" TV version DVD-BOX, AV Watch, September 2007, 11
- ^ Space Battleship Yamato TV BD-BOX Standard Edition | Product Details | Bandai Visual, Viewed on December 2014, 11
- ^ Space Battleship Yamato TV BD-BOX Deluxe Edition | Product Details | Bandai Visual, Viewed on December 2014, 11
- ^ Theatrical version "Space Battleship Yamato" Showa 5 works will be released on BD from April 2013, Anime! Anime !, December 2012, 12
- ^ 5 movies of "Space Battleship Yamato" are converted to BD with HD remaster, AV Watch, September 2012, 12
- ^ 22nd edition of the book (published on July 1977, 7) Matsumoto's comment on the back cover side.To mention the omitted part, although there is a scene where the Gamirasu Pluto base fires a reflective satellite gun and waits for Yamato, the actual offensive and defensive battle is not drawn, and Domel does not lead the aircraft carrier unit in the form of compensating for the responsibility of the fall of Baran. Suddenly, Yamato is launching a suicide attack.
- ^ 2014 to talk about now, p. 103.
- ^ a b 2014 to talk about now, p. 105.
- ^ HYPER HOBBY July 2012 ｜ HYPER HOBBY Hyper Hobby Official WebsiteRetrieved June 2012, 7
- ^ "The great comicalize runaway work Akira Hio's" Space Battleship Yamato "is intensely hot!" "Space Battleship Yamato Legend" Reo Anzai, Footwork Publishing, 1999, pp.176-187
- ^ 2014 to talk about now, p. 104.
- ^ StarBlazers.com- Eternal Story of Jura: the "secret" episode Archived August 2011, 9, at the Wayback MachineSee.
- ^ Toyota 1979, p. 70.
- ^ a b 2014 to talk about now, p. 88.
- ^ Edited by Nobuhiko Saito "Is there such a manga! Unknown sequel to the masterpiece manga, Gaiden"media Factory, 1999, pp.202-232
- "Roman Album Excellent 54 Space Battleship Yamato PERFECT MANUAL2"Tokuma bookstore, 1983.
- "Space Battleship Yamato Encyclopedia"Laporte, 1983.
- Aritsune Toyota "You can't be a science fiction writer" Tokuma Shoten, 1979.
- Aritsune Toyota "Japanese SF Anime Genesis Insect Pro, and TBS Manga Room"TBS Britannica, 2000.ISBN 4-484-00205-1.
- Keisuke Fujikawa "When the anime / special effects hero was born Ultraman, From Space Battleship YamatoSix God Union God MarsUntil ”Nesco, 1998.ISBN 4-89036-979-1.
- Noboru IshiguroNoriko Ohara"TV / Anime Frontline Private Theory / Anime 17 Year History"Yamato Shobo, 1980.
- "Gundam People The Men Who Created Gundam" Web Hyundai "Gundam People" Interview Team,Kodansha, 2002.ISBN 4-06-330181-8.Interview with Yoshikazu Yasuhiko and Kenichi Matsuzaki of Studio Nue
- Kenji Inomata "Gundam Myth"Diamond Company, 1995.ISBN 4-478-95007-5.
- Shizuka Inoue, "The Age of Space Battleship Yamato," Public Opinion Times, 2012.ISBN 978-4-915340-81-9.
- Kenji Inomata and Satoshi Kato "Gunpla Development Senki From Birth to the Big Boom"ASCII New Book, 2010.ISBN 978-4-04-870216-4.
- Satoru Matsumoto and Shoji Nakayoshi "Our Gundam Business"Nikkei newspaper publisher, 2007.ISBN 978-4-532-16598-7.
- "Gundam Age Gundam Reader for the Gunpla Generation" "Movie Hidden Treasure" Gundam guy who was among the people involved,Yosensha, 1999.ISBN 4-89691-379-5.
- "Hideaki Anno Parano Evangelion" Kentaro Takekuma,Ota Publishing, 1997.ISBN 4-87233-316-0.
- "I love anime! From Yamato to Gundam" Noriaki Ikeda, Tokuma Shoten, 1982.ISBN 4-19-402631-4.
- Taimatsu Yoshimoto "Origin of Otaku"NTT Publishing, 2009.ISBN 978-4-7571-4209-1.
- M.TAKEHARA, Agila, MD "Space Battleship Yamato to talk about now"Take Shobo, 2014.ISBN 978 4801900752.
- Yasumasa Makimura and Tetsuhisa Yamada, "The Madness of Yoshinobu Nishizaki, the Man Who Made Space Battleship Yamato," Kodansha, 2015.ISBN 978-4-06-219674-1.
- "Movie treasureEX The New Era of Theatrical Anime ”Theatrical Anime-80's History of Postwar Anime Movies, Yosensha <Yosensha MOOK>, 2017.ISBN 978-4-8003-1182-5.
- Yasuo Otsuka "Little Nimo's Ambition" Tokuma Shoten, 2004.ISBN 4-484-00205-1.
|Nippon TVseries(So farYomiuri TelevisionProduction) Sunday 19:30 frame|
|Previous program||Program name||Next show|
(December 1973, 10-February 7, 1974)
Space Battleship Yamato (XNUMXst work)
(December 1974, 10-February 6, 1975)
Hitachi Documentary A wonderful world trip
* Move from 22:00 on Sunday