Ryota Fujitsu's new book "The Outline of Anime", which considers the characteristics of the expression "animation" from three perspectives, is now on sale.
If you write the contents roughly
The third part is "Viewpoint III: How was it drawn? About the interface between anime, manga, and live-action." "When a manga becomes an anime" is posted.
A collection of criticisms by Ryota Fujitsu, an anime critic known for his books such as "Anime and War" "Outline of Anime-Theme, Writer, Method ..." → Continue reading
Gamer provides a wide range of latest game information such as corn sole games and smartphone game applications. We will deliver the charm of the game such as new play reviews, creator interviews, topical VR and esports.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
For example, when considering physical space, consider an area of space as a point and consider it as a point.Cartesian coordinatesUsing x, y, z It is possible to think of a point in space represented by a set of three real numbers.Corresponding to thisobjectCan have three size indicators such as "width", "depth", and "height".In this example, the elements are real and can change continuously, but in general, for example,Finite geometryIn some cases, an element that can take only discrete values or a finite number of values, such as.
Examples of figures that can be embedded in 3D
There are the following two dimensions that are familiar to us.
- 3D physical space- 宇宙空間Has degrees of freedom in each of the width, depth, and height directions, and can be regarded as a three-dimensional space.physicsThen furtherTimeDirectionaldimensionIn addition4 dimensionsConsider space (Minkowski space-time).
- 3 dimensionsColor space - Human capital OfColor blindnessIs 3 typesCone cellBecause it is obtained inColorIs represented by one point in the three-dimensional color space.
- Movie - imageThe whole of (two-dimensional object) changed along with one-dimensional time is three-dimensional.Video processing that takes time changes into consideration is called 2D (1D)NREtc.) is for this reason.
It has the following features.
- Not trivialknotIs the only dimension that can be created (although generalized knots, such as two-dimensional knots in four-dimensional space, also exist in higher dimensions).
- vector OfCross productCan be defined, that is,rotationIs the only dimension represented by a vector.
- 地球Etc.惑星ClosedrevolutionIt is the only dimension that has an orbit, that is, a planet that orbits once returns to its original location.