Photo "Daily Life" (C) Arai Keiichi / Kadokawa Shoten / Shinonome Research Institute
"Violet Evergarden" "Daily Life" "Yurucamp" ... Let's be healed by healing animation ♪
If you write the contents roughly
The voice actor's play and the beautiful drawing by Kyoto Animation are also wonderful. "
October has begun, and it has become a comfortable season.However, there are no holidays in October 10, so there are few holidays ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
mainlytv set,theateruseア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンPlanning and production of works (Prime contractor), In addition to cooperating in the production of other companies' works,PublicationBusinessMerchandisingWe are also engaged in business, centering on animationcontentWe are developing a business.Company商標logoIs designed with the character "Kyo" as a motif.
Kyoto OfUji cityIt has a head office and multiple studios in the vicinity, and its main business is the production of TV animation and theatrical animation. In 2016, we also entered the production of a single feature-length animated film that does not go through TV animation for the first time...In addition to having a physical store (Kyoani Shop!) In Uji City that sells its own related goods, it also sells online by mail order.For other businesses, our own paperback label "KA Esma Bunko』Publishing business inKyoto Animation Professional Training SchoolWe also operate a school business in Japan.2013 Since then, it has been holding its own event in Kyoto city every two years.
Part ofPost productionSince the process needs to be done outside the company, we have an office separate from the head office in Kyoto.TokyoMinato-kuPut in.In addition, it is said that some main staff, such as directing, often go back and forth between Kyoto and Tokyo.In addition, as a welfare programCompany housingFully equipped.Employees come from a wide range of places, from Hokkaido in the north to Kyushu in the south..
The high quality of drawing was called "Kyoto Animation Quality" and gained popularity both at home and abroad..2005 Animated version of the announcement "AIR』From the development of the industry's pioneering project with the highest peak production technology, it is said that it set the direction of Japanese animation culture in the Internet era..2009 Was broadcast onK-on!] InSocial phenomenonIt caused a boom that was called, and the name became known not only to anime fans but also to the general public.
2019 Occurred inKyoto Animation Arson Murder CaseIn, the first studio burned down and lost many employees, which had a great impact on management and business planning, so we have been working toward reconstruction since then.
An animation production company based in the Kansai area, but until 2013TV station in OsakaI had never worked on the prime contract production of the production work.Currently in the station in OsakaAsahi Broadcasting Group(Asahi Broadcasting TV-ABC animation), And often appears as a sponsoring company at events sponsored by Kyoto Animation.
Start a business
Founder'sYoko Hatta(Maiden name: Sugiyama)TokyoOriginally from high schoolanimatorOf my brotherTaku SugiyamaBy the introduction ofOsamu TezukaStudied under the oldMushi ProductionでFinishingExperienced.
After that, I changed jobs and moved to Kyoto prefecture.FukuiFrom a farmeraccountingResponsibleRailway employeeI got acquainted with Hideaki Hatta and got married in 1975...While moving to Uji City and raising three children, a housewife in the neighborhood asked me to open an animation production cram school...After that, my brother in TokyoShinei VideoIs the president ofDaikichi KusubeLooking for a job by making full use of personal connections such as1981 Shin-ei animation with the housewives mentioned above,Tatsunoko Proas well as the SunriseThe beginning of the business is to start the finishing work of.
Initially, it was called "Kyoto Animation Studio", but later it was renamed to "Kyoto Animation" and Hideaki was appointed as president.1985 Incorporated as a limited company.Originally a finishing company that handles the finishing process,1986 Established a drawing department in Japan and started subcontracting videos of other companies.1987 Tatsunoko Production's TV anime "Red light bullet zillion』It is said that the actual production was done, the producer of the same workMitsuhisa Ishikawa I.G Tatsunoko(AfterProduction IG) Was invested when establishing.
At the beginning of the establishment, both Kyoto Animation and IG were supported by Taku Sugiyama and Yoko's sister, making use of their experience in accounting at a major pharmaceutical company...Also at that timeAnimeRBelonged toHiroshi OsakaI sometimes invited employees to ask for guidance..
After the system is established
1991 Was already a well-known animator in TokyoMasashi KigamiJoined the company and became a major driving force, including the training of younger generations...Eventually, from the mid-1990s, a system was set up to perform directing, drawing, finishing, background, shooting, etc. on its own, and TV animationGross contractCame to do.There was a time when he set up four studios, and he also undertook the package design of game software and the comic version related to that software.On the other hand, as with other companies, employment conditions were strict and employee turnover was fierce..
In 1992Shinei VideoWith orders fromUchida ShungikuThe original TV animation "Cursed dressWas produced by the in-house staff for the first time from production to finishing.By this time, it had already gained a reputation for quality work.After that, Shin-Ei Animation, Sunrise, which has been a major trading company for a long timePiero・ Tatsunoko Production ・GonzoWe subcontracted the gross contract of the production works such as.Also,"Red pigAnd 'Kiki's Delivery ServiceSuch asStudio GhibliI also participated in the production of the work.Anime directorSugii GisaburoAccording to the company, due to its reputation, work requests were constantly made, and the production company that placed the order sometimes adjusted the schedule to request work from Kyoto Animation.
In 1999, the organization was changed to a joint-stock company.Around this time, the system shifted to a digital paint / digital composite production system.
After entering the prime contract production
In 2002, the TV anime "Gross Contractor"The Soul TakerOVA series, which is a spin-off work ofNurse witch wheat-chan magical』Entered the prime contract production of general works while co-priming production with Tatsunoko Production (only episodes 1 and 2).
In 2003, the first TV animation produced by the prime contractor "Full Metal Panic? FumofuWas produced with the cooperation of Tatsunoko Production in several episodes, and attracted the attention of anime fans.2005 I made the whole story without asking for grossAIR』, The overwhelming creation and skillful production attracted a lot of attention, and the name of Kyoto Animation was branded among anime fans...Since then, the gross contract has been limited to video finishing, and instead of contracting the gross contract for each episode, it has been devoted to the production of its own prime contract.KeyProduced byRomance adventure gameTo TV animation, "Great], [CLANNAD, "CLANNAD ~ AFTER STORY ~", one work each year.
In 2009, our original project OVA "MUNTOAs a director's cut version with a new cut added to "", "The world reflected in the eyes of a girl looking up at the sky" was produced and broadcast as a UHF anime.At the same time, he made his first foray into theatrical animation in the theatrical version of the project "The Last Battle between Tenjojin and Actjin."
In the same year, the theme of light music was "K-on!], As a result of the first CD in the name of a character to win the No. 1 on the Oricon chart, and the musical instruments used by the characters increased their sales sharply.Nikkei MJSelected as the West Front of the 2009 hit product numbering, etc., The economic influence also attracted a lot of attention, from the mass mediaSocial phenomenonCame to be called..This work won the Best Picture / TV category at the 2010th Animation Kobe in 15. The theatrical work released in 2011 recorded box office revenue of 19 billion and won the Best Picture / Theater category at the 2012th Animation Kobe in 17.
After developing the paperback label
2009st from October 10, 2Kyoto Animation AwardWas held in 2011KA Esma BunkoLaunched the label, and among the incentive awards, "Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!(Author:Tiger tiger,An illustration:Nozomi Osaka) And the serialized work "Kyoani BON!"The secret of the sunset lighthouse(Author:Fumihiko Shimo,An illustration:Kadowaki Miku) Was made into a paperback book.
From 2012, the production of KA Esma Bunko original and draft works centered on the above-mentioned Kyoto Animation Award winning works has increased, and works with original works of other companies are "Frozen dessertWas not produced for a while at the end[Note 1]Is connected in the "Full Metal Panic" series, which was previously animated in 2014Shoji KatoAuthor/Fujimi ShoboPublished light novel "Amagi Brilliant Park』TV animation production was announced and aired from October to December 2014.
March 2014, 10thAnimation Kobe PrizeWon a special award at.
Arson attack in Studio 1
July 2019, 7, Studio 18 (Latter sectionSee)arsonFire broke out and the buildingBurned down..In a domestic arson attackHeiseiThe worst since then, 36 people were killed (3 of them died after being transported to the hospital), 33 were injured and 1 was unharmed..
Most of the paper documents such as the original drawings were burnt down,serverThe room was far from the source of the fire and was surrounded by concrete, so it was spared damage and all image data was recovered.Also in the same yearMay 7からMay 8UntilTokushima Ofbookstore-Koyama JyogakukanThe Kyoto Animation original painting exhibition "We are now !! Special exhibition" is being planned at the main store, and 70 original paintings rented out in advance have been spared damage.
Reproducibility of the original
The works produced by the prime contractor are "The world reflected in the eyes of a girl looking up at the sky" and "Tamako Market』Except for adventure games (Key works), light novels, comics, etc., but all of these works are basically faithful to the original, and on top of that, the story development such as adding a surprise element is carried out. (However, because there are too few female characters in "Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid", some male characters in the original were changed to female characters). "AIR", "Kanon" and "CLANNAD"Toei animationIs also producing an anime version, but while Toei has a strong original element in its own interpretation, Kyoto Animation is one of the reasons why it is evaluated as being faithful to the original.There is also an analysis that the attitude of such a production company is linked to the pre-reputation and popularity of the work..
In addition to the story, he produced drawings similar to the original CG and illustrations, and in Key works he used the theme song and BGM used in the original.However, since then, the number of animations with original colors has increased. "K-on!], The world view is expanded with original characters and stories. "Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!], The main character is a member of the class, and an original character has appeared.[Note 2]Such,KA Esma BunkoThe work based on is quite an arrangement.Also,"Tamako Market] Is the first in-house produced original TV animation. "Amagi Brilliant Park], Not only the original character appears, but the story is also different from the original.[Note 3].
At the time of establishment, there were few production companies that could outsource to nearby areas, so an environment was required to complete many processes in-house.Therefore, we have built a system that allows in-house production work from directing, drawing, finishing, art, photography, and digital effects.Therefore, the video production process excluding editing and sound can be performed in-house, and the staff can communicate closely with the production that has a division of labor system by outsourcing..
It is rare to outsource the drawing, finishing, and art processes to multiple companies in Japan, and part of the process is covered by the subsidiary Animation Do (merged and dissolved in November 2020), and Animation Do jointly. As a prime contractor, he sometimes produced works of Kyoto Animation.Also, in many works South KoreaAnimation studio "Studio Blue(Old: Ani Village) ”consigns processes such as drawing, finishing, and art.In addition, the background art is "Studio One Pack (currently disbanded) and Anitus Kobe, etc.), Studio Shinryu in Tokyo, Firebird Video Production Group in China, etc. In "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" and "Lucky Star"Art directorTamura Seiki who served as belongsAnime Kobo AuntieIn addition, we may place orders with multiple studios such as Headworks and Answer Studio in Tokyo.However, the frequency of outsourcing to companies other than Animation Do and Studio Blue is low.On the other hand, except for "Full Metal Panic? Fumofu", the gloss to other companies in units of one episode is not done except for Animation Do.
ス タ ッ フ
- When animating a game work (Key work here), all the staff who produce the animation are playing the original game, although it is not compulsory..
- Setting production,Production progressAre called "setting manager" and "production manager", respectively.
- Sound directorBe sure toYota TsuruokaHas been appointed.
The head office building is equipped with a digital video development room for scanning and video inspection.Work such as digital painting and drawing is done in the annex studio.
In 2005, a new office building was completed in Uji City. February 2008, Kyoto CityFushimi WardThe new studio (Studio 1) that was being built in Momoyama Town (near the border with Rokujizo, Uji City) has been completed.The first studio is within walking distance of the head office and the studio (second studio) within walking distance of the head office, and animation production has been done in these three studios since 1. In 2, the first studio was burned down by the above-mentioned incident, but the subsequent studio reconstruction is undecided.
A store called "Kyoto Animation Shop!" Was set up in Studio 5 and sold its own related goods.It was announced that it will be closed after the above incident and will be converted to an office on June 2020, 6...The store website continues to sell by mail order.
Headquarters / Studio
- Main office(32, Kohata Osedo, Uji City, Kyoto Prefecture)
- First studio(15-1 Inaba, Momoyama-cho, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto)
- The nearest station isKeihanUji LineRokujizo Station..Own building.It is one station away from Kohata station.
- Although the address is Kyoto City, the city border with Uji City is just a stone's throw away.
- The 1st floor was mainly for production, the 2nd floor was mainly for young original drawings, videos, background drawings, and characters, and the 3rd floor was occupied by experienced animators and directors..
- 2019 May 7By arson火災ByBurned downdid.
- In October of the same year, President Hideaki Hatta announced the dismantling and removal of Studio 10, preparations for dismantling began on November 1, construction began on January 11, 25, and completed on April 2020..
- First studio(34rd floor of High Shop Building, 11-3 Kohata Uchihata, Uji City, Kyoto Prefecture)
- The nearest station is Keihan Uji LineKobata Station..Moved into the 3rd floor of the building.The former Kyoani & Do Shop was on the second floor.
- Product Development Department(Kibata Nishinaka, Uji City)
- Located near Studio 2.
- 5th Studio, Kyoani & Do Shop!(13 Higashinaka, Kohata, Uji City, Kyoto Prefecture)
- 2017 Established as an in-house building near the head office.In addition to the sign saying "Studio 5", the company's own store "Kyoani & Do Shop" was on the first floor.As mentioned above, it has been an office since 1.
- Animation Doe Division(Former Animation Do Co., Ltd., 1th floor, Fuso Doshomachi Building, 7-10-5 Doshomachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture)
- Affiliated company Animation Do Co., Ltd. is incorporated by splitting Kyoto Animation Osaka Studio.2000 May 4Was established in.The representative director is Hideaki Hatta.Osaka-shi, OsakaChuo-kuDosho TownSet up a studio in..32 employees (as of April 2020)..Although it is a separate company, it is integrated with Kyoto Animation.
- There was a time when Shin-Ei Animation was cooperating in the production under the name of Animation Do, but since Kyoto Animation was integrated into the prime contractor production, it has been produced together with the company.Therefore, in Kyoto Animation production works, it is described as production cooperation or joint name.
- September 2020, 9, Kyoto Animation as the surviving companyAbsorption mergerAnd disbandOfficial gazetteAnnouncement to.. As of April 2020, 11Dissolution..Since then, it has continued its business as the Animation Doe Division.
- Tokyo office(Cabin Arena Akasaka Room 2, 12-23-201 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
Prime contract production
|#||Start year||Broadcast period||title||directed by||Series composition||Original medium||Original label|
|1||2003||October-February||Full Metal Panic? Fumofu||Yasuhiro Takemoto||Shoji Kato|
|Novel||Fujimi Fantasia Collection|
|2||2005||October-February||AIR||Ishihara Tatsuya||Fumihiko Shimo||Game||Key|
|3||October-February||Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid||Yasuhiro Takemoto||Shoji Kato||Novel||Fujimi Fantasia Collection|
|4||2006||October-February||The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya||Ishihara Tatsuya||Haruhi Suzumiya and his funny friends||Kadokawa sneaker library|
|5||April-February 10||Great||Fumihiko Shimo||Game||Key|
|6||2007||October-February||Lucky ☆ Star||Hiroshi Yamamoto|
|Doko Machida||Comic||Kadokawa Comics Ace|
|7||April-February 10||CLANNAD||Ishihara Tatsuya||Fumihiko Shimo||Game||Key|
|8||2008||April-February 10||CLANNAD ~ AFTER STORY ~|
|9||2009||October-February||The world reflected in the eyes of a girl looking up at the sky||Masashi Kigami||Yoshiji Kigami and his friends||オ リ ジ ナ ル|
|10||October-February||The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2009 Edition)||Tatsuya Ishihara (total)|
|Haruhi Suzumiya and his funny friends||Novel||Kadokawa sneaker library|
|11||October-February||K-on!||Naoko Yamada||Reiko Yoshida||Comic||Manga Time KR Comics|
|13||2011||October-February||日常||Ishihara Tatsuya||Jukki Hanada||Kadokawa Comics Ace|
|14||2012||October-February||Frozen dessert||Yasuhiro Takemoto||Shoji Kato||Novel||Kadokawa sneaker library|
|15||October-February||Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!||Ishihara Tatsuya||Jukki Hanada||KA Esma Bunko|
|16||2013||October-February||Tamako Market||Naoko Yamada||Reiko Yoshida||オ リ ジ ナ ル|
|17||October-February||Free!||Hiroko Utsumi||Masahiro Yokotani||Novel||KA Esma Bunko|
|18||October-February||Beyond the Boundary||Taichi Ishidate||Jukki Hanada|
|19||2014||October-February||I want to fall in love with Chuunibyou!||Ishihara Tatsuya|
|20||October-February||Free! -Eternal Summer-||Hiroko Utsumi||Masahiro Yokotani|
|21||October-February||Amagi Brilliant Park||Yasuhiro Takemoto||Fumihiko Shimo||Fujimi Fantasia Collection|
|22||2015||October-February||Sound! Euphonium||Ishihara Tatsuya||Jukki Hanada||Takarajimasha library|
|23||2016||October-February||Achromatic Phantom World||Fumihiko Shimo||KA Esma Bunko|
|24||October-February||Sound! Euphonium 2||Jukki Hanada||Takarajimasha library|
|25||2017||October-February||Kobayashi's Maid Dragon||Yasuhiro Takemoto||Yuka Yamada||Comic||Action comics|
|26||2018||October-February||Violet evergarden||Taichi Ishidate||Reiko Yoshida||Novel||KA Esma Bunko|
|27||October-February||Free! -Dive to the Future-||Eisaku Kawanami||Masahiro Yokotani|
|28||April-February 10||Tsurune -Kuma Dance High School Kyudo Club-||Takuya Yamamura||Michiko Yokote|
|29||2021||October-February||Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon S||Yasuhiro Takemoto (series)|
|Yuka Yamada||Comic||Action comics|
|#||Release year||release date||title||directed by||script||Original medium||Original label||Show time|
|1||2009||May 4||The final battle between the heavenly people and the act people||Masashi Kigami||オ リ ジ ナ ル||83 minutes|
|2||2010||May 2||The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya||Tatsuya Ishihara (total)|
|Fumihiko Shimo||Novel||Kadokawa sneaker library||162 minutes|
|3||2011||May 12||Movie only ion!||Naoko Yamada||Reiko Yoshida||Comic||Manga Time KR Comics||110 minutes|
|4||2013||May 9||Rikka Takanashi / Kai|
~ Theatrical version I want to fall in love with Chuunibyo! ~
|Ishihara Tatsuya||Jukki Hanada||Novel||KA Esma Bunko||97 minutes|
|5||2014||May 4||Tamako Love Story||Naoko Yamada||Reiko Yoshida||オ リ ジ ナ ル||83 minutes|
|6||2015||May 3||Beyond the Boundary|
-I'LL BE HERE- Past
|Taichi Ishidate||Jukki Hanada||Novel||KA Esma Bunko||87 minutes|
|7||May 4||Beyond the Boundary|
-I'LL BE HERE- Future
|8||May 12||Movie High Speed!|
-Free! Starting Days-
|Yasuhiro Takemoto||Maiko Nishioka||110 minutes|
|9||2016||May 4||Theatrical version Sound! Euphonium|
~ Welcome to Kitauji High School Brass Band ~
|Ishihara Tatsuya||Jukki Hanada||Takarajimasha library||103 minutes|
|10||May 9||Movie voice||Naoko Yamada||Reiko Yoshida||Comic||Kodansha Comics Magazine||129 minutes|
|11||2017||May 4||Movie version Free! -Timeless Medley-|
|Eisaku Kawanami||Masahiro Yokotani||Novel||KA Esma Bunko||94 minutes|
|12||May 7||Movie version Free! -Timeless Medley-|
|13||May 9||Theatrical version Sound! Euphonium|
~ Melody you want to deliver ~
|Tatsuya Ishihara (total)|
|Jukki Hanada||Takarajimasha library||105 minutes|
|14||May 10||Special Edition Free!-Take Your Marks-||Eisaku Kawanami||Masahiro Yokotani||KA Esma Bunko||100 minutes|
|15||2018||May 1||I want to fall in love with two illnesses in the movie!|
-Take On Me-
|Ishihara Tatsuya||Jukki Hanada||98 minutes|
|16||May 4||Liz and the blue bird||Naoko Yamada||Reiko Yoshida||Takarajimasha library||90 minutes|
|17||2019||May 4||Theatrical version Sound! Euphonium|
~ Finale of Oath ~
|Ishihara Tatsuya||Jukki Hanada||100 minutes|
|18||May 7||Movie version Free!-Road to the World-Yume||Eisaku Kawanami||Masahiro Yokotani||KA Esma Bunko||99 minutes|
|19||May 9||Violet Evergarden Gaiden|
-Eternal and automatic memoir doll-
|Haruka Fujita||Reiko Yoshida||90 minutes|
|20||2020||May 9[Note 4]||Movie version Violet Evergarden||Taichi Ishidate||140 minutes|
|21||2021||May 9[Note 5]||Movie version Free! -The Final Stroke- Part XNUMX||Eisaku Kawanami||86 minutes|
|22||2022||4 month 22 day (planned)||Movie version Free! -The Final Stroke- Part XNUMX|
|23||Unannounced||Tsurune -Fumai High School Archery Club- Theatrical Version||Takuya Yamamura|
|#||Year of release||title||Remarks|
|1||1996||The remaining business card-the trajectory of a certain Issei in Japan-|
|2||1997||Two cats and a healthy family|
|3||1998||Grandpa's fireworks||Human rights enlightenment work|
|4||2003||MUNTO||In-house original plan|
|5||2005||Beyond the wall at MUNTO|
|6||2006||Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid Special Edition OVA A day of a rather free squadron commander|
|7||2008||Lucky Star OVA (original visuals and animation)|
|8||2011||Everyday "Episode 0 of everyday life"||Included in the 2011-volume limited edition of the book released in March 3|
|9||2013||Frozen dessert Episode 11.5||Included in the limited edition of 2013 volumes of the comic book released in January 1|
|10||2017||Baja's studio||In-house original plan|
|11||2019||Baja's Studio-The Sea Seen by Baja-||Included in "We are now !! Complete Works 2019" released in November 11, our original project|
|1||2009||The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya|
|3||2012||I want to fall in love with Chuunibyo! Lite|
|4||2013||Today's Kanata Idol Trial! ~ People who judge you while hesitating ~|
|5||2013-2014||I want to fall in love even with two middle-aged illnesses!|
"Sound! Euphonium" Series 5th Anniversary DISC ~ Glitter Passage ~ (2021)
In-house original CM (CM library)
- Flower edition (2010)
- Sky edition (2010)
- Hydrangea (2010)
- Hoshi Hen (2011)
- Ideas (2012)
- Glasses (2012)
- Umbrella edition (2012)
- Shops you want to visit (2012)
- Swimming (2013)
- Meiji edition (2021)
- Imagination (2021)
Other prime contract production
- My neighbor 801 --It was planned to be animated in 2009, but it was canceled due to various reasons.
- Ani x Para ~Who is your hero~ --Kyoto Animation charge canceled production due to arson murder case
KA Esma Bunko
- Doraemon(Theatrical version (TV version is original, video, finish), 1979-2005)
- Cursed One Piece (1992)
- Umeboshi Denka From the end of the universe Pamparopan!(Theater, 1994)
- Tatsuya Nakazaki Super Gag Theater(1994, 1995)
- Weekly Story Land(Collaborated with Animation Do, 2001)
- The jungle is always after Haru(Collaborated with Animation Do, 2001)
- The jungle is always after Halle Gu Deluxe (OVA, with Animation Do, 2002-2003)
- The jungle is always after Halle Gu FINAL (OVA, with Animation Do, 2003-2004)
- I(As an animation Do, 2002-2004) * Halfway down (finishing and shooting is Kyoto Animation)
- Magical Idol Pastel Yumi(1986)
- Kimagure Orange Road(TV & Theater, 1987)
- Edo kid boy Gatten Tasuke(1990)
- Fushigi Yugi(1995)
- baby and Me(1996)
- Yes police(1997)
- Magical Stage Fancy Lala(1998)
- Become an angel!(1999)
- Relere's Genius Bakabon(1999-2000)
- Power stone(1999)
- OH! Super Milk Chan(2000)
- Whirlwind bouncer(2001)
- Tokyo underground(2002)
- Future Police Urashiman(1983) Video production under the name of Kyoto Animation
- Regards Mecha Dock(1984) Same as above
- Red light bullet zillion(1987) De facto prime contractor debut
- Cinderella story(1996)
- Generator Gaul(1998)
- The Soul Taker(2001)
- Nurse witch wheat-chan magical(2002)
- Overlord Ryu Knight(1994-1995)
- Inuyasha(2000-2004) * In episode 128, during the main storyMuntIs appearing as a mob.
- Movie version Pokemon Crystal Tower Emperor ENTEI(2000)
- Movie version Pokemon Latias and Latios, the gods of the City of Water(2002)
Other production cooperation
- Magical Princess Minky Momo(Production contractor:Reed production, 1982)
- What is happiness?Science of happinessPropagation OVA, production; Gakken, 1991)
- Master Mosquiton(OVA, production contractor:ZERO-G-ROOM, 1996)
- Sakura Wars Sakura Hana(OVA, production contractor:Animate film-Radix, 1997)
- Heavenly useless!(Production contractor:AIC, TV series, 1997)
- Digimon Adventure 02 Part XNUMX Digimon Hurricane Landing !! / Part XNUMX Transcendental Evolution !! Golden Digimental(Theater, production contractor:Toei animation, 2000)
- Earth defense family(Production contractor:Group tack, 2001)
- Disk Princess Walcure(Production contractor:TK, 2002)
Video / finishing work
- Urusei Yatsura(1981-1986)
- Reverse Ippatsuman(1982)
- Future Police Urashiman(1983)
- Armor Genesis Mospida(1983)
- Regards Mecha Dock(1984)
- Magic Fairy Persia(1984-1985)
- Magic Star Magical Emi(1985-1986)
- Showa Aho souvenir Akanuke No. XNUMX!(1985)
- Red light bullet zillion(1987)
- Esper Mami(1987-1989)
- Delicious Shinbo(1988-1992)
- Mobile Police Patlabor(Initial OVA 1, 2, 3, 5 episodes)
- 21 Emon(1991)
- Chie-chan's strenuous battle record Jarinko Chie(1991-1992)
- Crayon Shin-chan(1992-) * Currently in charge.
- Detective Conan(1996 -)
- Magic Knight Rayearth(1997)
- To Heart(1999)
- ghost story of school(2000-2001)
- Figure 17 Tsubasa & Hikaru(2001)
- The Super Dimension Fortress Macross Do you remember love(1984)
- AKIRA(Theater, production contractor:Tokyo movie new company, 1988)
- Esper Mami Starry Sky Dancing Doll (1988)
- Kiki's Delivery Service(Production contractor:Studio Ghibli, 1989)
- Go! Anpanman Baikinman's Counterattack (Production contractor:Tokyo movie new company, 1990, finishing)
- Red pig(1992)
- Soreike! Anpanman Dinosaur Nossy's Adventure(1993)
- Crayon Shin-chan series (1993-)
- Action Kamen VS Haigure Demon King
- Buri Buri Kingdom Hallows
- Unkurosai's Ambition
- Dark Tamatama Great Pursuit
- Dengeki! Pig Hizume Daisakusen
- Explosion! Hot Spring Exciting Battle
- Kureshin Paradise! Made in Saitama
- Jungle that calls a storm
- Moretsu calling a storm! Counterattack of the adult empire
- Appare to call a storm! Sengoku Taisen
- The glorious Yakiniku Road that calls the storm
- Call a storm! Kasukabe Boys in the setting sun
- Buri Buri calling the legend 3 minutes Pokkiri big advance
- Dance to call the legend! Amigo!
- Call the storm Only the singing butt bomb!
- The hero of the golden spear who calls a storm
- 4th workand17th workSubsequent series will not participate.
- Heisei Tanuki Battle Ponpoko(1994)
- Go for it! Defeat Anpanman Yurei Ship !!(1995)
- Movie version Pokemon: Mewtwo strikes back(Production contractor:OLM, 1998)
- Movie version Pokemon Crystal Tower Emperor ENTEI(2000)
- Movie version Pokemon Celebi Encounter over time(2001)
- Movie version Pokemon Latias and Latios, the gods of the City of Water(2002)
- Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam III -A New Translation- The Heartbeat of the Stars is Love(2006)
In-game movie / video part
- D-Again THE 4th UNIT FIVE
- Dancing Blade Once upon a time, a peach angel!
- Dancing Blade Kate ni Momo Tenshi! II ~ Tears of Eden ~
- Commentary powerful professional baseball(188.8.131.52) OP (11) ED
- Goemon New Generation Attack! OP
- Nurse Witch Komugi-chan Magical OP
- Falcom Classics Ys I
- Falcom Classics II Ys II
Program opening video
- Oumi 845 --Broadcasting will start in the October 2010 period (September 10, 9). The second OP was broadcast on May 27, 2013.
Including deceased and retired people.
- Tomoe Araya
- Kazumi Ikeda
- Akiko Ikeda
- Naomi Ishida
- Taichi Ishidate
- Ishihara Tatsuya
- Hiroko Utsumi
- Nozomi Osaka
- Nagaharu Ohashi (Do Director / Producer)
- Tomoyo Kamoi
- Eisaku Kawanami
- Masashi Kigami
- Noriyuki Kitanohara (Do Director / Drawing)
- Kadowaki Miku
- Kenji Kodama
- Kaoru Noriko
- Yasuhiro Takemoto
- Nishiya Taishi
- Shinichiro Hatta (Director / Producer)
- Hideaki Hatta (Representative Director)
- Yoko Hatta (Senior Managing Director, General Manager of Planning and Production Department)
- Yukiko Horiguchi
- Katsuhiko Muramoto (Do Audit & Supervisory Board Member, Screenplay, General Affairs Department)
- Naoko Yamada
- Hiroshi Yamamoto
The original is a game brandKey, In light novel comicsKADOKAWA groupHandles many works by.Furthermore, in 2016, the four major manga magazines, "Weekly Shonen MagazineSerialized in ""Shape of voice』Has been made into a movie.
In animating Key works, he is a Key fan andAIR』\ Animated screenwriter who brought in the story of animationFumihiko ShimoWrote the script and is also a Key fan[Note 6]Serve as the main director of Kyoto AnimationIshihara TatsuyaIs working in a tag team.
Also, the original author of "Full Metal Panic!"Shoji KatoHas participated in "Lucky Star" and "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" as a script, and is involved in the series composition of "Hyoka" as the main staff.
An in-house event sponsored by Kyoto Animation and Animation Do2013 ThanKyoto CityIt was held at.At the event, there were talk shows and autograph sessions by the staff members, stage events by cast members, and exhibitions of works such as original drawings and art settings.
In 2021, a fan appreciation event will be held in the form of a music festival.Singing by the artist in charge of the theme song of Kyoto AnimationAccompanimentWas performed, and in the special corner, cover singing of works that had not been announced in advance was also shown..
Kyoto Animation & Do C ・ T ・ F ・ K 2013
- The company's first in-house event. On November 2013, 11Kyoto City KogyokanHeld for the first time at (Miyako Messe).CooperationPony canyon-Lantis-TBS-Asahi Broadcasting-Quorus.
The 2nd Kyoto Animation & Do Fan Appreciation Event "We are Now !!"
- Held at Miyako Messe Exhibition Center on October 2015st and November 10st, 31.
The 3rd Kyoto Animation & Do Fan Appreciation Event "We are now !! -It's the first festival in 2 years-"
- On October 2017, 10 and October 21, 10ROHM Theater KyotoOn October 10th and 28th of the same year, it will be held for a total of 10 days at the Miyako Messe Exhibition Center.
- ROHM Theater Kyoto will hold a preliminary screening of its own work and an official brass band concert associated with the work..
Farewell and a ceremony to connect ambitions
- From November 2019nd to 11th, 2, a ceremony to mourn the victims of the Kyoto Animation Arson AttackKyoto City KogyokanIt was opened at.
The 4th Kyoto Animation & Do Fan Appreciation Event "Sound! From Kyoto to the World"
- For two days, November 2019th and November 11th, 9ROHM Theater KyotoHeld at.
The 5th Kyoto Animation Fan Appreciation Event KYOANI MUSIC FESTIVAL-Impressive to the Future-
- Held at ROHM Theater Kyoto on November 2021th and 11st, 20.
Kyoto Animation Professional Training School
Department / Lecturer
- Animator department
- Masashi Kigami(Direction / Original picture)
- Noriyuki Kitanohara (Director / Original)
- Taichi Ishidate(Direction / Original picture)
- Seiichi Akitake (animation director, original drawing, setting)
- Noriko Kashihara (Video)
- Yasuhiro Takemoto(Direction / Original picture)
- Yoshinori Urata (original picture)
- Rie Sezaki (animation director / original drawing)
- Shinpei Sawa (original picture / setting)
- Nobuaki Maruki (animation director / original drawing)
- Art / Background Department
- Mikiko Watanabe (art director / background)
- Ai Yamato (background)
- Tomoki Hiraishi (background)
- Mutsuo Shinohara (art director / background)
- "Animage" (Tokuma bookstore）
- November 1992 Issue-Anime ResearcherMasahiro HaraguchiKyoto Animation coverage by. The reputation of "Cursed One Piece".
- February 2005 issue-TV version of Gisaburo Sugii's "AIR" review.He pointed out the strength of the Kyoto Animation production system as the digitization of anime progresses.
- April 2005-A talk by Gisaburo Sugii, Hideaki Hatta of Kyoto Animation, Tatsuya Ishihara and others in the form of an article in the February 4 issue.
- ^ For many years, KADOKAWA and TBS, who had been associated with Gatekeepers and Kiddy Grade from the early 2000s as software publishers, shared the production frame, but after "Hyoka" there is no KADOKAWA and TBS production frame. , Because the Pony Canyon production frame was only the work that Kyoto Animation owns the copyright.
- ^ Some have been reimported into the original.
- ^ However, as mentioned above, Shoji Gatoh, the author of "Amajo," is closely related to this studio.
- ^ Initially, it was scheduled to be released worldwide on January 2020, 1., The release will be postponed due to various circumstances..After that, I was aiming for a new release after April However, due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, the re-postponement of the release was announced on April 4..
- ^ Initially scheduled to be released in the summer of 2020, it was announced that it would be canceled due to the arson murder case, but on November 2019, 11, it was announced again in the form of postponement. On August 11, 2020, the 8 release was announced at Teaser PV.
- ^ In addition to making multiple remarks in "TV version Key work audio commentary", it is also featured in the visual fan book.
- ^ "Explosion at "Kyoto Animation" studio = multiple deaths or more than 30 injured-suspicion of arson, securing a man"Jiji Press" Jiji Press, July 2019, 7.NovemberBrowse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of 2019-07-18.
- ^ a b The 35st term financial announcement, “Gazette” (Extra issue No. 2020) dated March 2, 9 (16nd year of Reiwa), p.
- ^ "One year after the arson of Kyoto Animation, the victim's wife "I want to meet every day and look for it" ... A memorial service for tears"Yomiuri Shimbun" Yomiuri Shimbun, July 2020, 7.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Company Overview”. Kyoto Animation. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "A Silent Voice" movie released in the fall of 2016, directed by Naoko Yamada, a topical work of Kyoto Animation. Anime! Anime!(July 2016, 1) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Polite work, everyday life full of happiness ... Reasons for gathering ale in Kyoto Animation"Kyoto Shimbun" Kyoto Shimbun, August 2019, 8.NovemberBrowse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of 2019-10-13.
- ^ Kimura Masato (October 2019, 7). “"Kyoto Animation does not use violence in the work and does not hurt anyone." A voice of grief spreading to unreasonable mass murder". NewsweekJapanese version. CCC Media House. p. 1. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Seiju Ogushi (August 2019, 8). “The "world" shown by Kyoto Animation”. Nishinippon Shimbun. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Taro Kawashima (20190719T110900 + 0900). “Japan's treasure "Kyoto Animation" Targeted elite gathering "1st studio" <dot.>". AERA dot.. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b ""Continue to make works with soul" Call to the brother of the founder of Kyoto Animation". Tokyo Shimbun TOKYO Web. Chunichi Shinbun Tokyo Headquarters (September 2019, 7). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Kyoto Animation raised by my sister, revival to the founder's older brother, "junior""Asahi Shimbun," November 2020, 11, morning edition, 18th edition, 14 pages.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Johnson, Scott; Brzeski, Patrick (December 2019, 12). “Tragedy in an Animation Utopia: Horror, Heartbreak and Mystery After an Arson Massacre” The Hollywood Reporter, LLC NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Deprived Shine: Kyoto Animation Arson Murder Case / Above"Mainichi Shimbun", August 2019, 8, page 17.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "The great achievement of Kyoto Animation, where sadness reaches from all over the world". NEWS Post Seven. Women's Seven July 2019, 8 Issue. Shogakukan (September 2019, 7). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Taku Sugiyama (August 2019, 8). “Kyoto Animation and I 1". Around the time of "Complete TV Anime". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "I want to talk to this person 2004th Mitsuhisa Ishikawa" "Animage" Tokuma Shoten, January 1 issue
- ^ Taku Sugiyama (August 2019, 8). “Kyoto Animation and I 2". Around the time of "Complete TV Anime". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Tweet of Ogawa55animator (1152711208983601152)
- ^ "Director Kazuki Akane talks about "what we can do now to keep Japanese animation alive"". Akiba Research Institute. Kakaku.com (September 2020, 4). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Mainichi Shimbun July 2020, 7 morning edition 18th edition 14 pages
- ^ "Former employee of Kyoto Animation, thanks and ale for old nest, delivered to the president"Sankei Shimbun" Sangyo Keizai Shimbun, July 2019, 7.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Shuichi Ohno "Autumn New Number ◆ Extremely Private Consideration" "Animage" Tokuma Shoten, December 2006, p. 12
- ^ This is amazing "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" [Broken link]Oricon, August 2006, 6
- ^ "Nikkei hit product numbering, Twitter is a small conclusion Dragon Quest IX and K-ON!"ITmedia NEWS" ITmedia, December 2009, 12.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Geeks and high school girls are enthusiastic, and the reason for the popularity of "K-ON!""NIKKEI STYLE" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, January 2012, 1.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "No longer a social phenomenon! The main character, Yui Hirasawa's favorite guitar is on sale from the anime "K-ON!""ORICON NEWS" Oricon, August 2009, 8.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Kyoto Animation Survivors Jump from the 2nd floor and rescue or 8% of the victims are in their 20s and 30s". Sankei NewsSangyo Keizai Shimbun (August 2019, 8). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Kyoto Animation Incident, 36 Dead”. Kyodo News (August 2019, 10). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Yuki Kobayashi (July 2009, 7). "Popular products related to anime" K-ON! "". Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2009, 7. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Kentaro Yamazaki (September 2009, 7). "The new extra edition of" K-ON! "Will be produced-included in Volume 7 of Blu-ray / DVD. BD is limited to the first time ". AV Watch (Impress watch) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Masahiro Haraguchi "Summer ... Revisited" "Animage" Tokuma Shoten, July 2006
- ^ "Kanon's girls talked about by character design Kazumi Ikeda" "Animage" Tokuma Shoten, July 2006 issue
- ^ "Notice of closure of the actual store" Kyoani & Do Shop! "" (Press Release), Kyoto Animation, (June 2020, 6) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "A man crouching toward a arson bucket of Kyoto Animation, flames and smoke at the same time as screaming ... The first studio at the time of occurrence"Sankei Shimbun" Sangyo Keizai Shimbun, July 2019, 7.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Kyoto Animation Arson Incident Begins Dismantling of Studio 1"Jiji.com" Jiji Press, January 2020, 1.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "The dismantling work of Kyoto Animation Studio at the scene of the incident is completed”. Sankei Shimbun (March 2020, 4). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Kyoto Animation Product Development Department”. Foursquare. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Company Overview”. Animation Doe. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Mainichi Newspaper Osaka Head OfficeMay 2020, 5 Morning edition 28th edition 14 pages
- ^ Announcement of merger, "Government Bulletin" (Extra No. 2020) dated September 2, 9 (Reiwa 16), p. 193.
- ^ Animation Do Co., Ltd. Corporate Number 6120001161105
- ^ "Violet Evergarden: Completely New Theatrical Animation Released in January 20". MANTANWEB(July 2018, 7) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Notice of postponement of release date of" Violet Evergarden the Movie "". "Theatrical Version Violet Evergarden" Official Site(July 2019, 9) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Three months after the arson of Kyoto Animation, President Hatta met for the first time after the incident." I haven't forgotten since July 3. Nothing has changed. "". Netorabo(July 2019, 10) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Notice of postponement of release of" Violet Evergarden the Movie "". "Theatrical Version Violet Evergarden" Official Site(July 2020, 4) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Online shopping mail order". Kadokawa Shoten. January 2010, 9 23:20Browse.
- ^ "NHK Otsu Broadcasting Station ｜ Program Information ｜ Oumi 845 Title Logo". NHK Otsu Broadcasting Station. NHK. January 2010, 8 16:23Browse.
- ^ "Kyoto Animation Live Music Event" KYOANI MUSIC FESTIVAL-Impressive to the Future- "Breaking Event Report has arrived! Fans are very impressed by the theme song of "Violet Evergarden"! ”. Animate Times(July 2021, 11) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Kyoani & Do CTFK 2013" special site | Kyoto Animation Retrieved November 2013, 10.
- ^ "The visuals and contents of the 3rd Kyoto Animation & Do Fan Appreciation Event are released”. Ota ☆ Suke. NovemberBrowse.
- Kyoto animation - Official site
- Kyoani Shop!
- Kyoto animation (@kyoani)- Twitter
- Animation Do (@animation_do)- Twitter
- Kyoani Shop! (@kyoanishop)- Twitter
- Kyoto animation - Facebook
- Kyoto animation (kyotoani)- Instagram
- Kyoto animation - YouTubeChannel
- THE ☆ Anime Stupid Ichidai --Staff Blog (Archive on July 2019, 7)