Photo Takayuki Yamada Crank-in!Photo: Mami Matsubayashi
Takayuki Yamada, "The Sequelae" of "The Naked Director" who faced for three years "Toru Muranishi is still in the corner of the field of vision"
If you write the contents roughly
Takayuki Yamada's poetry collection with a reading CD, "The Man Who Longed for the Heart," is now on sale from Wanibooks.
Including the Netflix original drama "The Naked Director" series, it continues to show its presence in numerous dramas and movies ... → Continue reading
Mainly on the latest information on domestic and foreign movies & TV dramas, the "now" of entertainment, which has become a hot topic on the Internet such as animation and overseas gossip, is transmitted daily with news!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Founder of KK BestsellersJunzo IwaseHowever, he took over several employees of Pep Publishing and took over.1979 Established in May..The company name isKobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd.of"Kappa booksFrom a sense of opposition to ""KappaEatワ ニNamed with the meaning of. afterwards,KK Best SellersIndependent from the group.
- UP to boy(First published in 1986)
- Wink Up(First published in 1988)
- UTB + (Monthly 2014)
- + act. (Monthly 2015)
- Yu Tamura"Homeless junior high school student"
- "AnotherWinter sonata" ISBN-978 4847015694
- Fumio Sasaki "We don't need things anymore. 』\ ISBN-978 4847093463
- Mini Cook series
- Crocodile Books PLUS New Book (Published Crocodile Plus)
- "Youth Bestsellers" Series (Idol Ofessay）
- Gum comics
- Gum Comics Plus
- ^ "I used to make books for female idols”. Noah's Books (June 2011, 6). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ The most frequently asked question for Wanibooks employees, number one!
- ^ "The original is a manga magazine for rakugoka and entertainers.”. J-CAST News (September 2007, 1). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Wanibooks launches new book by establishing another company”. Shinbunka Tsushinsha (August 2009, 8). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "At that time I was making only talent books”. Noah's Books (June 2011, 6). NovemberBrowse.