Photo Photo: Michael Ochs Archives / Getty Images
Brian Wilson's documentary film trailer released
If you write the contents roughly
The movie "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road" also includes a new song "Right Where I Belong" that Brian Wilson co-wrote with Jim James in My Morning Jacket for the movie, as well as the Beach Boys. Al Jardine, Don Was, Jacob Dylan, Gustavo Dudamel and others will also appear.
Brian Wilson (Bri…) to be released on November 2021, 11 in theaters and video on demand across the United States → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The Beach Boys
The Beach Boys(English: The Beach Boys) IsThe United States of America Ofrock band.. From 1962 to 65, he released records centered on surfing and hot rods, but in 66, "Pet SoundsFrom 』to the early 70's, Brian Wilson released an art-oriented album that faced his inner self.
In 1963Chuck BerryArranged the work of "Surfin'USAWas a hit, and even after thatPhil Spector,Based on the influence from, he released a lot of songs that mixed electric sound and chorus work. In the late 60s, he was a musical leaderBrian WilsonExquisite and art-oriented "Pet Sounds』I also made a work like.
in JapanTatsuro Yamashita,Eiichi Otaki,Keisuke Kuwata, Music criticKenta Hagiwara,Junji MiyajiAre known as enthusiastic fans.Hagiwara even professed on a radio program that "Beach Boys are'Gods'."Shogo HamadaとAIDO,Masayuki SuzukiAre also fans.OverseasThe Beatles, First Class, Rubettes (Rubettes),Todd Rundgren, The High Llamas and Louis Philippe (French) are influenced by the Beach Boys.
Musical roots are in jazz chorus, rock and roll and white doo-wop.The chorus is based on the Four Freshmen..Also, in "Surfing USA", Chuck Berry's "Sweet little sixteenThere was also a copyright and royalty dispute over the modification of the lyrics and arrangement of the song...This songThe melody of is almost the same as "Sweet Little Sixteen", which the Beach Boys side admits.This matter is the movie "Dream girls』Also symbolically taken up as a subject.
EarlyWest Coast RockIt is a group that represents the pop side of music, and some musicians in the American rock world are influenced by the chorus harmony.
Of the five original members at the time of formation, two were deceased, but no clear declaration of dissolution was made, and several people, including the original members, took over the band name and continued their activities centered on live performances. ing.Brian, who was the main character who produced many hit songs at the peak, is doing solo activities.Among the members, Mike Love and Bruce Johnston are enthusiastic Republican supporters (detailed in People and Thoughts) and have appeared in Republican conventions with conservative country singers.
"Rolling stoneNo. 100 in "The 12 Greatest Artists in History of Choice".
The group of songs called surfing & hot rod, which was popular at the time of band formation, became a simple chord developmentguitarsoloAddedinstrumentalWas the center.Here is represented by the Four Freshmen, which was thought to be music in a different field from rock and roll.chorusbyハ ー モ ニ ー, The Beach Boys had the characteristic of putting falsetto on it.
Early songs were pop rock'n'roll and pop, in line with the trends of the time.However, since Brian Wilson, who is also a songwriter, started producing the album, even songs that seem simple at first glance are actually complicated.CodesHas been used, and various ideas have come to be applied to the arrangement.
An example that is often taken up is "California girls"ofIntroPart or "The world god only knowsBass sound processing, "Good vibrationInThereminIntroduction of,"Caroline NoThere is the use of sound effects such as the barking of dogs and the sound of passing train crossings.The Theremin used by The Beach Boys is not a three-dimensional instrument, but seems to be an Electro termin that produces similar sounds...These features were admired by BrianPhil SpectorAlthough the influence of was seen, there was also originality. The Beach Boys after "Pet Sounds"ビ ー ト ル ズAlong with his '67 album, he also contributed to the development of experimental rock in the 60s.
The following two regular members are currently engaged in music activities as The Beach Boys.The live is performed with the addition of tour members.
Although credited as a member, he is not currently participating in The Beach Boys activities and is active in another band.
- Brian Wilson(1942May 6 -)- vocal,ベ ー,keyboard
- Al Jardine(1942May 9 -)-Vocals, guitars, basses
- (1948 May 8 -)-Guitar
- Dennis Wilson(1944 May 12 - 1983 May 12 --Vocal,Drums, Keyboard) 1961-1983
- Carl Wilson(1946 May 12 - 1998 May 2 - guitar, Vocal, keyboard, bass) 1961-1998
- Blondie Chaplin (1951 May 7, Guitar, Bass) 1971-1973 * Since 1997The Rolling StonesIn charge of chorus, percussion, and acoustic guitar as a support member of
- Ricky Fataar (1952 May 9 -, Drums, Keyboard) 1971-1974 * Later, the Beatles parody band "RutlesParticipated in the role of Stig O'Hara (George Harrison)
- Glen Campbell (1936 May 4 - 2017 May 8, Guitar, Bass) 1964-1965 * From the end of 1964 to the beginning of 1965, participated in place of Brian who left the tour.Originally a solo singer and studio musician, he has participated in many Beach Boys recording sessions.
Only the members who participated before the 1998 Beach Boys split are listed. Participation since 1998 indicates that he was in a tour band by Mike Love and Bruce Johnston.
- Ed Carter (guitar, bass) 1968-1995 An old friend of the blues.Former Dragons
- Jeffrey Foskett (Falsetto, Guitar) 1981-1990, 2012, 2014-2019 Former Planks, leader of the Brian Wilson band from 1999 to 2013.
- Adrian Baker (Falset, Guitar, Bass) 1981, 1990-1992, 1998-2004 Active under the name of Gidea Park in the 70's
- Matt Jardine (Falset,percussion) 1989-1998 Al's eldest son
- Mike Kowalski (drums, percussion) 1968-2007 Blues old friend
- Bobby Figueroa (drums, percussion) 1976-1987 Former King Harvest
- Darryl Dragon (Keyboard) 1968-1972 Former Dragons.AfterCaptain & Tennille
- Kali Munoz (percussion, keyboard) 1972-1979
- Mike Melos (keyboard) 1979-2001
- Ron Altback (keyboard) 1976-1978 Former King Harvest
- Billy Hinsche (Keyboard) 1974-1995 Former Dino, Desi & Billy.Sister Annie is Karl's first wife
- Ritchie Kanata (Saxophone,flute, Keyboard) 1990-1998 yuanBilly Joel·band
- Charles Lloyd (saxophone, flute, etc.) 1976-1978
- John Stamos(Drums, percussion, guitar) 1988-American actor.In particular, he has a close relationship with Mike, and Stamos's starring drama "You Again" (1986), "Full house], The Beach Boys will appear as a guest. Since 1988, he has occasionally toured the Beach Boys (Mike & Bruce since 1998). "Kokomo" "Hot Fun in the SummertimeAppeared in PV such as
Brian, Dennis and Karl's Wilson brotherssurfingFrom John Mars (later John Walker of The Walker Brothers) who I met inguitarWith his cousin Mike Love and his high school friend Al Jardine1961 Form a group in.David Marks replaces Al Jardine, who left the group because he was worried about the future of the group.1962 から1963 Was enrolled until.
They first called themselves Pendeltones (which Mike Love took from the shirts that were in fashion at the time) and were managed by the Wilson brothers' father Murray (1917-73).They signed a contract with Murray's friend Height Morgan's small label, CANDIX, to release their debut single, "Surfing," which was credited with the name "The Beach Boys," which they didn't know about. ..Murray is a major player, although his debut single was only 75th in the US.Capitol RecordsSuccessful contract with.
Before Pet Sounds
The first single "Surfing Safari" after transferring to Capitol Records became the 14th hit in the United States.The theme of their early songsCaliforniaYouth lifestyle (eg ""All Summer Long"Fan Fun Fan"), cars ("Little Deuce Coupe") and surfing ("Surfing" "Surfing Safari").These were mainly Dennis' hobbies.Brian Wilson, the leader and author of many of the hits, has no hobby of surfing.
1962 After releasing his debut album "Surfing Safari" at the end1966 Prior to Pet Sounds, they released 3 albums in three years.Of these, there are one live album, two planned albums, and seven original albums, but original songs are also available for Christmas albums. Due to the spread of CDs, the number of songs per album has increased, so it is not possible to make a simple comparison with the present, and although there are duplication of songs, it means that two or more original albums were released in a year.Also, up to the second work is a veteranA & RAlthough he was a man, he entrusted the production1963 From the third original album "Surfer Girl", Brian himself began to produce.At this time, Brian was only 3 years old.
After that, Brian admiresPhil SpectorThe wall of sound and the arrangement that incorporates the sound effects were brilliantly digested and the talent blossomed.During this period, the early pop and commercialist "All Summer Long''The Beach Boys Today''Summer days] Will be announced in quick succession.However, the shadows that have been lingering on the beach boys, which seemed to be going well, appear all the time.
1964 On the plane to the final tour, Brian is absent from the live because his emotions are uncontrollable.Then, with this as a trigger, he stopped participating in concert activities and declared that he would concentrate on making music in the studio.Instead of Brian on this tourGlen CampbellServed.After that, Bruce Johnston participated to take on this role, and eventually he lived his musical life as the sixth beach boy.
After Pet Sounds
Brianビ ー ト ル ズAlbum ofRubber soulI was shocked and burned my opposition.And complete, which was rare for pop music at the timeConcept albumI thought about making.This is"Pet Sounds].However, because it was a work that was far from their image until then, it was shunned by the contracted Capitol Records and was not easily accepted by conservative American fans.
Capitol Records, which ranked 10th on the US charts and sold 50 copies early, was dissatisfied with the lack of sales compared to previous works, and soon after the release of Pet Sounds. , Released the album "Best of the Beach Boys" which is a collection of hit songs so far.The best compilation album sold 100 million copies in a blink of an eye, resulting in a hit more than Pet Sounds.This fact severely hurt Brian, who would erode Brian for a long time thereafter.
HoweverThe United KingdomUnlike the reaction in the United States, the album was well received, and the album recorded the second place in the UK for the first time, resulting in the single being ranked high on the hit chart.Also, the former BeatlesPaul McCartneyAndThe Who OfPete Townshend,Eric ClaptonThere were some people who understood it, such as mentioning it as a favorite album, but it took a considerable amount of time for this album to be reviewed.
Driven by the obsession that he had to create more than "Pet Sounds" because of his studio perfectionism, The Beatles' "Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club BandThe recording and the period of "" overlapped.SmileI became a neurose during the production of.
Most of the daydragとalcoholBrian, who became dependent on, dressed as a firefighter in the studio when recording the song "Elements" in the album, refused to enter the studio of the director by calling Capitol's executive wife a devil, and eccentricity. Has come to be seen.In addition, there was a deepening conflict between Brian, who began to be enthusiastic about the effects in the studio, and Mike and other members who supported the group's characteristic vocal harmony line.Modular recording, a method of combining pieces of several takes (actually, each song has dozens of takes with different middle parts), caused even more emotional confusion during the editing phase.
"Smile" wasn't completed in the end despite repeated requests for Capitol Records' release.1967 OctoberCapitol canceled the release of this album.Capitol Records was trying to put pressure on the album by printing it, even though it was in the middle of recording, but most of it was abandoned.
Some of the songs for "Smile" are "Smiley smileHowever, the version was not strictly a take when recording "Smile", but rather a fragment or wreckage that other members quickly made up after Brian dropped out.Naturally, with a degree of perfection that is incomparable to the songs of the same name recorded in the box set "Good Vibrations Box" that was announced 40 years later including outtakes, "Hero and villain","Good vibration"(1966 BillboardAlthough masterpieces such as the single chart No. 1 in the United States) were recorded, the evaluation of "Smiley Smile" was disastrous.They hated the "Smiley Smile" created by the rest of the members after Brian abandoned "Smile"psychedelicIt was an ironic result that the album became a strong color.
However, members other than Brian did not lead a peaceful life.This time Dennis later became an actressSharon TateCause a murder caseCharles MansonIn addition to living a communal life with, he even co-wrote songs.This became a scandal after the incident.
After the Brother Ripleys era
1970 of"sunflower』Leave Capitol Records and transfer to Ripley's under Warner Brothers.In addition, they will release their works under the name of their own label, Brother Records.continue1971 of"Surfs upWas released.The title track "Surf's Up" was co-written with talented singer-songwriter Van Dyke Parks and was originally included in "Smile", but as Brian thought. I couldn't record the vocals, and Karl took over as the lead vocalist.Most of the albums released after the failure of "Smile" in this way contain different versions of the songs scheduled to be recorded in "Smile" in a dispersed manner.
1970 eraThrough Brian's activity was sluggish,1973 of" Netherlands] Also received a complicated evaluation.Brian1976 Returned to the tour, but his mental illness1990 eraIt remained a problem until.However, in the absence of Brian, the other members will continue touring energetically and establish their position as a live band.In addition, some of the songs made by the members to fill Brian's hole were honorable mentions, showing that the Beach Boys were never made up of Brian's talent.
But,1983 May 12, Dennis, the second son of Wilson's three brothers, dies in an accident.He jumped into the water from the cruiser in a drunken state and drowned.At that time, each of them released a solo album, and they were already in danger of division, and it seemed that they temporarily regained their former unity in the wake of Dennis' death.
1985 May 7Was done inLive AidAppear in.Five members (Bruce, Karl, Mike, Al, Brian) other than Dennis who diedPhiladelphia-JFK StadiumGathered in, "California girls"Help Me Rhonda" "Isn't it nice""Good vibration""Surfing USAWas shown.There were great expectations for the activities of the remaining five people, but the album released in the same year, "The Beach BoysAfter that, Brian stopped collaborating with Mike and began to focus on solo activities under the guidance of his mental doctor Eugene Landy.
1988 , Mike and Karl have already released a solo album, including Dennis who died, but finally Brian will release a solo album "Brian Wilson".This album was made under the strong influence of psychoanalyst Eugene Landy.It was a fine work that demonstrated Brian's talent, and although it was enthusiastically welcomed by some, it did not generally have a great response.Ironically, the movie "Beach Boys" released by members other than Brian in the same yearCocktailsThe theme song ofCocomoIs a big hit that won the No. 22 in the United States for the first time in 1 years (Brian was invited to record but did not participate because the schedule did not fit. After that, he participated in the recording of the Spanish version of this song).The TV drama "Full houseBrian has been performing "Kokomo" with the members for the first time in a while ("The Beach Boys have arrived!").In addition, this year's group is "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame"Enter.Later, the "Vocal Group Hall of Fame" (1998 ) Is also fulfilled.
After that, the members continued to engage in legal proceedings for various reasons, and the musical exchanges continued slightly.However, the greatest tragedy for the Beach Boys as a band occurs.Carl Wilson, a de facto leader in performance, suffers from lung cancer1998 May 2Died in.This also lost the cohesion that remained between the members except Brian.Mike Love and Bruce Johnston took over the name of "The Beach Boys" with Brian's approval and became active mainly in live performances.Al Jardine formed a band called "Alan Jardine Family & Friends" with Brian's daughters and his son, and separated from the other members.Brian's solo activities, which had escaped from Eugene Landy's influence, gradually began to take off.Respect himWondermintsWith the support of musicians such as Jeffrey Foskett and Jeffrey Foskett, he will perform a live performance that will bring life to the works of the Beach Boys era and many works that failed to record at that time.And in 2004, he completed "Smile" over 37 years and made fans crazy.
Virtually divided into three groups and worked separately1998 Since then, the three original members of The Beach Boys are still co-owners of Brother Records, and have the right to speak and decide on the releases of past recordings and videos. ing.In addition, each member's agent, and sometimes the member's own meeting, was continued so that the tour venue and schedule of each member would not be batting.For Brian and Al, a formal withdrawal would give Mike Love, who uses the name of The Beach Boys, the greatest voice.
In May 2005, the site of the Wilson Brothers' birthplace in Hawthorne was enacted on a historic site in California, and the unveiling ceremony of the monument was attended by Brian, Al, and early member David Marks. The settlement has been publicly announced.
After that, it was reported that the members themselves had several meetings, and there was a gradual compromise, and one of the results was in May 1, for a limited time from Hallmark, 2006. In addition to the 5 live take, the album "Songs from Here and Back" under the name of Beach Boys, in which Brian, Al and Mike brought in solo songs one by one, was released.
In addition, Brian, Mike, Al, Bruce, and David attended the double platinum acquisition commemorative ceremony for the best album "Sounds of Summer" (released in 2006) held on the rooftop of Capitol Records headquarters on June 6, 13. Attended the 2003rd meeting on February 2001, 2Grammy AwardFor the first time in five years since the award ceremony for the Achievement Award, the original members have been gathered in front of the public.Unlike at the time of the Grammy Awards, which had a terrible atmosphere, they showed a smiley chat with each other around the platinum disc.
August 2006, 11,Los Angeles OfUCLA・ Brian's "Pet SoundsAl has performed as a guest at the 40th anniversary live, and since September 1996, when Brian completely stopped participating in the Beach Boys live, he has performed on stage for the first time in 9 years.Al Brian's guest appearances at live continued until January 10, after which Al left due to his solo album production.Since then, each member has continued their individual activities.
Mike will hold a reunion concert of five existing members in Simi Valley, California in September 2009 and February 9.Ronald Reagan・ Announced that there is a plan to do it in the library ..The concert was held almost as planned on February 2011, 2, but Brian and David did not participate, and Al joined Mike & Bruce alone for the first time in 5 years, and the stage will be about 13 minutes. Stayed in shape .
Entering 2011, the move toward reunion will accelerate. In aprilGreat East Japan EarthquakeAs a charity single to, "Friends (a cappella version)" and the unreleased song "Don't Fight the The Beach Boys" from Al's solo album "A Postcard from California" Announcing an analog 7-inch single that couples "Sea" by independent production.Then, in November, with the agreement of all members, "Smile Sessions" composed of the 11-1966 Beach Boys sound source was officially announced by Capitol Records, and climbed to 70th place in the United States.
September 2012, 254th Grammy AwardsAt the award ceremony, the first official performance of the five existing members was performed, and "Good Vibration" was performed.Maroon 5,Foster the peoplePlayed with.
From April to September 2012, the 4th anniversary reunion world tour will be held. In June, the new album "God Made The Radio-God's Creation Radio-Was released (3rd highest in the US), and in August, performances in Japan (Chiba, Nagoya, Osaka) were performed.
After October of the same year, Mike and Bruce separated from Brian and others again, and resumed the tour with the band up to the previous year.Brian and Al, meanwhile, wanted to continue the reunion but were not accepted.Instead, Al joined Brian's band with his son Matt Jardine to make an album and perform live activities, so it is currently in a state of dichotomy. Blondie Chaplin, who was a member from 10-2016 from around 1971, has also joined Brian's band.
People and thought
Among the members, Mike Love and Bruce Johnston are right-handed ideologists and enthusiastic supporters of the Republican Party...That's why they perform at Republican conventions.RightThere is also a photo of the neo-liberal, Ronald Reagan.Mike Love was a member of The Beatles in the 60s.Donovan,Mia FarrowSince he has visited India and made songs that appeal to environmental conservation, some people may be surprised by the ideological changes that followed.
Brian Wilson and Al Jardine, on the other hand, are basically not active in politics, but Mike's The Beach BoysTrophy huntingCondemned the live performance at a concert at the International Convention, an organization that supports the boycott, and participated in a boycott-seeking signing activity.
- Surfin'(US # 75) / Luau
- Surfin'USA (US # 3 / UK # 34) / Shut Down (US # 23)
- Surfer Girl (US # 7) / Little Deuce Coupe (US # 15)
- Be True To Your School (US # 6) / In My Room (US # 23)
- Little Saint Nick / The Lord's Prayer
- Fun, Fun, Fun (US # 5) / Why Do Fools Fall In Love (US # 120)
- I Get Around (US # 1 / UK # 7) / Don't Worry Baby (US # 24)
- When I Grow Up (To Be A Man) (US # 9 / UK # 27) / She Knows Me Too Well (US # 101)
- Four By The Beach Boys [EP]: Little honda (US # 65) / Wendy (US # 44) / Don't Look Back / Hushabye
- Dance, Dance, Dance (US # 8 / UK # 24) / The Warmth Of The Sun
- The Man With All The Toys / Blue Christmas
- Do You Wanna Dance? (US # 12) / Please Let Me Wonder (US # 52)
- Help Me Rhonda (US # 1 / UK # 27) / Kiss Me Baby
- California Girls (US # 3 / Uk # 26) / Let Him Run Wild
- The Little Girl I Once Knew (US # 20) / There's No Other (Like My Baby)
- Barbara-Ann (US # 2 / UK # 3) / Girl Don't Tell Me
- Caroline No <Brian Wilson> (US # 32) / Summer Means New Love
- Sloop John B (US # 3 / UK # 2) / You're So Good To Me
- Wouldn't It Be Nice (US # 8) / God Only Knows (US # 39 / UK # 8)
- Good vibrations (US # 1 / UK # 1) / Let's Go Away For While
- Then I Kissed Her (UK # 5) / Mountain Of Love
- Heroes And Villians (US # 12 / UK # 8) / You're Welcome
- Gettin'Hungry / Devoted To You
- Wild Honey (US # 31 / UK # 29) / Wind Chimes
- Darlin ' (US # 19 / UK # 11) / Here Today
- Friends (US # 47 / UK # 25) / Little Bird
- Do It Again (US # 20 / UK # 1) / Wake The World
- Bluebirds Over The Mountain (US # 61 / UK # 33) / Never Learn Not To Love
- I Can Hear Music (US # 24 / UK # 10) / All I Want To Do
- Break Away (US # 63 / UK # 6) / Celebrate The News
- Add Some Music To Your Day (US # 64) / Susie Cincinnati
- Cottonfields (US # 103 / UK # 5) / The Nearest Faraway Place
- Slip On Through / This Whole World
- Tears In The Morning / It's About Time
- Cool, Cool Water / Forever
- Long Promised Road (US # 89) / Til I Die
- Surf's Up / Don't Go Near The Water
- You Need A Mess Of Help To Stand / Cuddle Up
- Marcella (US # 110) / Hold On Dear Brother
- Sail On Sailor (US # 79) / Only With You
- California Saga (On My Way To Sunny Californ-ia) (US # 84 / UK # 37) / Funky Pretty
- Surfin'USA (US # 36) / The Warmth Of The Sun
- Child Of Winter / Susie Cincinnati
- Sail On Sailor (US # 49) / Only With You
- Rock And Roll Music (US # 5 / UK # 36) / The TM Song
- It's OK (US # 29) / Had To Phone Ya
- Everyone's In Love With You / Susie Cincinnati
- Honkin'Down The Highway / Solar System
- Peggy sue (US # 59) / Hey, Little Tomboy
- Here Comes The Night (US # 44 / UK # 37) / Baby Blue
- Good Timin'(US # 40) / Love Surrounds Me
- Lady Lynda (UK # 7) / Full Sail
- It's A Beautiful Day (UK # 45) / Sumahama
- Goin'On (US # 83) / Endless Harmony
- The Beach Boys Medley (US # 12) / God Only Knows
- Come Go With Me (US # 18) / Don't Go Near The Water
- Getcha Back (US # 26) / Male Ego
- It's Gettin'Late (US # 82) / It's OK
- She Believes In Love Again / It's Just A Matter Of Time
- Rock'N' Roll To The Rescue (US # 68) / Good Vibrations [Live]
- California Dreamin'(US # 57) / Lady Liberty
- Kokomo (US # 1 / UK # 25) / Tutti Frutti
- Still Cruisin'(US # 93) / Kokomo
- Somewhere Near Japan / Kokomo
- Wouldn't It Be Nice / The Beach Boys Medley
- Problem Child / Tutti Frutti
- Hot Fun In The Summertime / Summer Of Love
- Don't Fight The Sea / Friends (a cappella)
- That's Why God Made The Radio / That's Why God Made The Radio (Instrumental)
- Surfin'safari - Surfin'Safari (1962.10) (Capitol 1808)
- Surfin'USA - Surfin'USA (1963.5) (Capitol 1890)
- Surfer girl - Surfer Girl (1963.9) (Capitol 1981)
- Little Deuce Coupe - Little Deuce Coupe (1963.10) (Capitol 1998)
- Shut Down Volume 2 - Shut Down Volume 2 (1964.3) (Capitol 2027)
- All Summer Long - All summer long (1964.7) (Capitol 2110)
- The Beach Boys Christmas Album - The Beach Boys' Christmas Album (1964.10) (Capitol 2164)
- The Beach Boys Today - The Beach Boys Today! (1965.3) (Capitol 2269)
- Summer days - Summer Days (And Summer Nights !!) (1965.7) (Capitol 2354)
- Beach Boys Party - Beach Boys' Party! (1965.11) (Capitol 2398)
- Pet Sounds - Pet Sounds (1966.5) (Capitol 2458)
- Smiley smile - Smiley Smile (1967.9) (Brother 9001)
- Wild honey - Wild honey (1967.12) (Capitol 2859)
- フ レ ン ズ - Friends (1968.6) (Capitol 2895)
- 20/20 - 20/20(1969.2) (Capitol 0133)
- sunflower - Sunflower (1970.8) (Brother-Reprise 6382)
- Surfs up - Surf's Up (1971.8) (Brother-Reprise 6453)
- Carl and the Passions-Saw Tough - Carl and the Passions-"So Tough" (1972.5) (Brother-Reprise 2083)
- Netherlands - The Netherlands (1973.1) (Brother-Reprise 2118)
- 15. Big Ones - 15 Big Ones (1976.7) (Brother-Reprise 2251)
- Love you - Love You (1977.4) (Brother-Reprise 2258)
- MIU album - MIU Album (1978.9) (Brother-Reprise 2268)
- LA (Light Album) - LA (Light Album) (1979.3) (Caribou 35752)
- Keepin'the Summer Alive - Keepin'The Summer Alive (1980.3) (Caribou 36293)
- The Beach Boys '85 - The Beach Boys (1985.5) (Caribou 39946)
- Still Cruisin - Still Cruisin' (1989.3) (Capitol 92639)
- Summer in paradise - Summer In Paradise (US / 1992.8 UK / 1993.7) (Brother Entertainment 727 / US EMI 81036 / UK)
- Stars and Stripes Vol. 1 (1996)
- - The SMiLE Sessions (2011)
- God Made The Radio-God's Creation Radio- - That's Why God Made The Radio (2012.6) (Capitol)
- Beach Boys Concert - Beach Boys Concert (1964.10) (Capitol 2198)
- Live in London - Live in London (UK / 1970.5 US / 1976.11) (Capitol 21715 / UK 11584 / US)
- The Beach Boys in Concert - The Beach Boys in Concert (1973.11)
- - Good Timin': Live at Knebworth England 1980 (2002)
- - Live – The 50th Anniversary Tour (2013)
- UnAmerican Band https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00MUEVR9W/
- The Beach Boys 25 Years Together https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00005GNZP/
- Live at Nebworth https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0016J81KU/
- Endless harmony https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00005LA0B/
- Love-Mercy-The never-ending melody https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0186X6JPW/
- "The Beach Boys and California Culture" Release Date:2011 July 12 Publisher:Space shower network Translation: Hiromi Miyaji ISBN 978-4-90670-005-9
- "Brian Wilson Autobiography I Am Brian Wilson" Release Date:2019 July 3 Publisher:DU BOOKS Translation: Ryohei Matsunaga ISBN 978-4-86647-026-9
- ^ a b c d e f g Bush, John. The Beach Boys | Biography & History - All music. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Southern All StarsCheering party newsletter "Daikanyama communication" Vol.149 P13.
- ^ Sound of Soul December 2019, 12 11:30 Rebroadcast Beach Boys, Good Vibrations https://www.bs-tbs.co.jp/songtosoul/onair/onair_22.html
- ^ The plagiarism was resolved in this way https://spice.eplus.jp/articles/11813
- ^ http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=1244
- ^ Electro-Theremin https://note.com/sh101/n/n4a6e8cda0423
- ^ "US country mogul Glen Campbell dies 81 years old”(Japanese). www.afpbb.com. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ 'We Are The World' Remake Brings Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Pink, Usher, More Together For Haiti
- ^ Beach Boy Dishes About Kennedys, Longevity and Music
- ^ Al Jardine Reunites With The Beach Boys Tonight – Partially!
- ^ http://www.rollingstone.com/.../a-pocket-guide-to-republican-rocker...
- ^ 
- Wilson Phillips --Brian's daughterWendyとKearneyA group of women in which.
- Pink lady --Single "Nami Nori PiratesThe Beach Boys members participated in the chorus on the B side (USA blowing board).