Nine Chinese Films Now Screening at Tokyo-China Film Week-Chinese Media
If you write the contents roughly
The screening is being held at "TOHO Cinemas Nihonbashi" in Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
"2021 Tokyo-Chinese Movie Week" is being held in Tokyo for 25 days from the 31th to the 7st, and the latest Chinese movie ... → Continue reading
Record China for news on China, South Korea and East Asia. We will provide information about each country in Japanese.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Muromachi Furukawa Mitsui Building
Muromachi Furukawa Mitsui Building(Muromachi Furukawamitsuki Building)TokyoChuoNihonbashi MuromachiLocated inSkyscraper.Mitsui FudosanProceeded together with the public and private sectorsMuromachi East District Development PlanWas built as the second phase of..The commercial area isCOREDO Muromachi 2(COREDO Muromachi Two,Coredo Muromachi 2) Is attached.
57 timesBCS Award(Nipponbashi Muromachi East Area Development)..Received the 28 Land Utilization Model Award (Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Award) and the 14th Lighting Design Award (Excellence Award).
Commercial facilities centered on food sales in the lower floors,Cinema complex, Office in high-rise, top 4Apartment houseIt is a complex facility with 4 basement floors and 22 floors above ground..
On the first basement floorMitsukoshimae StationThere is an underground walkway on Edo Sakuradori that is integrated with the underground plaza that continues from, and an underground walkway that connects to Fukutoku Shrine, which was completed in the fall of 2014.COREDO Muromachi 1A bridge is also built over the road, and the surrounding areaBlockA pedestrian flow line that is closely connected to.
COREDO Muromachi 2
Occupies the 1st basement floor to the 6th floor above ground (including the cinema complex), 39 stores will open, mainly restaurants.The main entrance is composed of 1 blocks, COREDO Muromachi 2, 3, and 3.A streetIt is located in the southwest corner facing the area, and an entrance that can be approached directly from the underground walkway space is also located on the first basement floor..
TOHO Cinemas Nihonbashi
Enter the 2nd to 6th floorsMovie theaterでTOHO CinemasIs in charge of management and operation.It is the first cinema complex in the Nihonbashi area to have all 9 screens... The entrance is on the 2nd floor, the lobby, ticket counter, shop, entrance gate, screens 3 to 1 are on the 5rd floor, and screens 5 to 6 are on the 9th floor.
2019 May 1, Business was closed from 18:XNUMX due to emergency equipment inspection, and resumption was undecided as it is..The reason was not announced at the beginning of the business suspension, but it was later announced that it was "safety confirmation and investigation of the cause of all screens due to damage to the ceiling parts of some screens"... same yearMay 3, Screens 6, 7, 8 and 9 have been confirmed to be safe and have resumed operations, but screens 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are said to require continued repair work, and the entire building will not be restored. became.. same yearMay 7, It was officially announced that the repair work of screens 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 will be completed for each screen, and that screens 1 and 5 will be restored in sequence... July 7 Full restoration.
1,770 seats (18 wheelchair seats).
|screen||Number of seats||Wheelchair seat||Audio equipment||Screen size|
|1||128||2||QSC / Digital 5.1ch||10.1 × 4.2m|
|2||110||2||QSC / Digital 5.1ch||9.1 × 3.8m|
|3||119||2||QSC / Digital 5.1ch||9.6 × 4.0m|
|4||119||2||QSC / Digital 5.1ch||9.6 × 4.0m|
|5||226||2||QSC / Digital 5.1ch||13.9 × 5.8m|
|6||213||2||QSC / Digital 5.1ch||13.6 × 5.7m|
|7||404||2||QSC / Digital 5.1ch||18.7 x 7.9m (TCX specifications)|
|8||290||2||QSC / DOLBY-ATMOS||16.0 x 6.7m (TCX specifications)|
|9||143||2||QSC / Digital 5.1ch||10.1 × 4.2m|
- Screen 5, screen 7, and screen 8 have premium box seats in the middle row.
- Screen 7 and screen 8 are the specifications of TOHO Cinemas' original large screen "TCX".In addition, "DOLBY ATMOS" is installed on screen 8 and is in operation when the corresponding works are screened.
- All screens, stadium-style structure with slopes for each row of seats.
The office area is on the 7th to 17th floors, The entrance is located on the east side of the building so as to be adjacent to the car park and taxi bay while facing Edozakura-dori...7.2m with a span of 3.6mmoduleAdopted the standard floor of the one-core type, and made it an office space of about 17 tsubo with a depth of about 550 m..
Luxury rental residence "Park Axis Premier Nihonbashi Muromachi" was established on the top 4 floors (18th to 21st floors)...54 units are located around the courtyard, and power is secured by a 72-hour emergency generator.FitnessIn addition to setting up a centerConciergeAnd valley service is secured.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n "Completion of" Muromachi Furukawa Mitsui Building "and" Muromachi Chibagin Mitsui Building "". Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun (Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun). (March 2014, 3)
- ^ a b c d e f g h Modern architecture 2014, p. 70.
- ^ a b "COREDO Muromachi 2-3, 20th opening". Senken Shimbun (Senken Shinbunsha). (March 2014, 3)
- ^ a b "The first large cinema complex to be previewed at" Coredo Muromachi 2 and 3 "" Sankei Shimbun (Sankei Shimbun). (May 2014, 3)
- ^ "Expanded 2 facilities of" Coredo Muromachi ", movie theater in Nihonbashi, Tokyo". Asahi Shimbun(Asahi Shimbun). (December 2014, 2)
- ^ "Nihonbashi Muromachi East Area Development: Muromachi Higashi Mitsui Building, Muromachi Furukawa Mitsui Building, Muromachi Chibagin Mitsui Building, Fukutoku Shrine”. Japan Federation of Construction Contractors. 2020/9/11Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f Modern architecture 2014, p. 67.
- ^ a b "-" Nihonbashi Muromachi East District Development Plan "2nd-Responding to the needs of global companies High-performance smart and BCP-compatible offices" Muromachi Furukawa Mitsui Building "and" Muromachi Chibagin Mitsui Building "completed on February 2st" (Press Release), Mitsui Fudosan, (April 2014, 1) 2020/9/11Browse.
- ^ a b "TOHO Cinemas Nihonbashi, "for the equipment inspections" 5 days from the sudden sales discontinuation not stand recovery prospects". Netorabo. ITmedia (September 2019, 1). 2019/1/31Browse.
- ^ a b "Notice of resumption of business on the 3rd floor of "TOHO Cinemas Nihonbashi"". TOHO Cinemas. TOHO Cinemas (July 2019, 7). 2019/7/12Browse.
- ^ "Facility Introduction". TOHO Cinemas Nihonbashi. TOHO Cinemas. 2018/8/4Browse.
- ^ “Luxury rental residence“ Park Axis Premier Nihonbashi Muromachi ”that will be born in the Nihonbashi area where large-scale redevelopment is progressing” Property outline decision- (Press Release), Mitsui Fudosan, (April 2014, 1) 2020/9/11Browse.
- "Modern architecture"Modern architecture company, February 2014.
- Muromachi Higashi Mitsui Building(COREDO Muromachi 1)
- Muromachi Chibagin Mitsui Building(COREDO Muromachi 3)
- Nihonbashi Muromachi Mitsui Tower(COREDO Muromachi Terrace)
- Nihonbashi XNUMX-chome Mitsui Building(COREDO Nihonbashi)
- El Boracho