Cosplayer Saki Miyamoto praises fans for showing off her catgirl shots
If you write the contents roughly
Miyamoto appeared in "Enako x Farewell Morita's Cat Only Win" (TV Osaka).
Cosplayer Saki Miyamoto updated her Twitter on November 11 and showed off her catgirl shots.Miyamoto ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
1982 Opened inKansai regionThe newest commercial TV station inTXN(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.It belongs to the series).Due to the nature of an urban network, TXNCore station,Quasi-key stationTo be exact, it is only an "affiliated station" because it does not make a distinction.TV station in OsakaIt is not uncommon for it to be called a "quasi-key station" due to its nature..
In addition, it is the only commercial TV station in Osaka that has an official company name for production credits.[Annotation 2]To use.
- Tokyo branch- TokyoChuoTsukiji1 chome 13 number 14 NBFEast Ginza Square 6th floor
- Nagoya branch- AichiNagoya cityNaka-kuProsperity4 chome 16 number 33 Nihon Keizai Shimbun Nagoya BranchBuilding 4th floor
- Kyushu branch office- Fukuoka CityHakata WardHakata StationEast 2-16-1 Nihon Keizai Shimbun Western Office5 floor
Background of the opening of the station and network relations
At that time, Nikkei was a Japanese educational television (NET television, nowTV Asahi), And also1969 OctoberAt the request of the business world, there are 12 channels in Tokyo (currentlyTelevision Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.) Was undertaken.Both stationsEvery day broadcasting(MBS. Currently as a corporation:MBS Media Holdings) And network[Annotation 3]For Nikkei, the need to open a new station had diminished.
However,1974 OctoberNikkei and NET, next1975 May 3The situation changed completely when the network relationship between Tokyo 12 channel and MBS was dissolved.As the 12 channels of Tokyo aiming for reconstruction and Nikkei's wishes matched, the Osaka business world was involved again and the license acquisition campaign was launched.In addition, MBS has continued to participate in the management of Tokyo 12 channel TV TOKYO even after the network was dissolved, so MBS provided a great deal of support to Nikkei and Tokyo 12 channel toward the opening of TX affiliated stations in the Kansai area.
However, the prefectures around Osaka are already in the prefecture area.Independent station[Annotation 4]Has been opened and received a backlash from them[Annotation 5], At the end of the twists and turns, the prospect of opening is set as a prefectural TV station,Nihon Keizai Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeNext to1982 May 3It was opened as the first full-net station of the TV TOKYO series, which was a long-cherished desire.
According to the opening of the stationTV TOKYO Holdings(TV TOKYOHolding company) MBS, a major shareholder who had an internet relationship in the past[Annotation 6]Announces the opening of TV OsakaCM5 months before the opening of the station1981 OctoberBroadcast from[Annotation 7].
Sun TV(Hyogo)WhenKBS Kyoto(KyotoThe program of TV TOKYO that was broadcast on) was taken over by the main office.Both stations currently do not have much TV Tokyo programs online, so in most areas of each prefectureBS TV TokyoIf you can not receive, you can hardly watch TV TOKYO programs.
In addition, of TV TOKYOSadahiko SugayaThe president (at that time)2007 May 5At a regular press conference I went toDigital terrestrial broadcastingAfter the full transition, the broadcasting area of TV OsakaKyotoとHyogoPlan to expand toWas announced, but there is no new movement since then[Annotation 8].
ス タ ジ オ
1st studio (80 tsubo), news studio (40 tsubo),Kansai Urban BankThere are three satellite studios in the main store (Nishishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku).Due to the nature of a prefectural station, it is the smallest TV station in Osaka, and the number and scale of studios (floor area of studios) are not much different from those of local broadcasting stations other than the core areas.
Company history/commemorative magazine
All are compiled by the TV Osaka History Compilation Committee.
- 1992 (4)October --Published "TV Osaka 10 Years of History" (171 pages in total).
- 2002 (14)October --Published "TV Osaka 20th Anniversary Magazine" (31 pages in total).
- 2007 (19)October --Published "TV Osaka 25 Years of History" (159 pages in total).
- 2012 (24) May-Published "TV Osaka 5 Years of History" (30 pages in total).
|Capital||Total number of issued shares||Number of shareholders|
|10００ million yen||2,000,000 share||39|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Nihon Keizai Shimbun||458,000 share||22.90%|
|TV TOKYO Holdings||220,000 share||11.00%|
|TV Aichi||215,000 share||10.75%|
|TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting||214,000 share||10.70%|
Past capital structure
|Capital||Authorized capital||1 share||Total number of issued shares||Number of shareholders|
|10００ million yen||40００ million yen||500 Yen||2,000,000 share||77|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Nihon Keizai Shimbun||140,000 share||7.0%|
|Sumitomo Bank||60,000 share||3.0%|
|Sanwa Bank||60,000 share||3.0%|
|Yamato Bank||60,000 share||3.0%|
|Matsushita Electric Industrial||60,000 share||3.0%|
|Sumitomo Metal Industries||60,000 share||3.0%|
|Kansai Electric Power||60,000 share||3.0%|
|Osaka Gas||60,000 share||3.0%|
|Kinki Nippon Railway||60,000 share||3.0%|
|Capital||Total number of issued shares||Number of shareholders|
|10００ million yen||2,000,000 share||36|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Nihon Keizai Shimbun||358,000 share||17.9%|
|Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.||200,000 share||10.0%|
|TV Aichi||190,000 share||9.5%|
|TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting||182,000 share||9.1%|
|Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation||80,000 share||4.0%|
|UFJ Bank||60,000 share||3.0%|
|Resona Bank||60,000 share||3.0%|
|Matsushita Electric Industrial||60,000 share||3.0%|
- 1981 (Showa56 years)May 1 --Established TV Osaka Co., Ltd.
- 1982 (57)May 3 --Mega TON network of TV TOKYO (currentTXN network) Started television broadcasting as the first affiliated television station (at the time of its initial establishment, it was scheduled to open in November 1981.However, due to various reasons, it was postponed for 4 months).There are two versions of the logo mark, one with "O" written in blue on a white background ("TVO version") and one with "2" on the analog channel. ("19ch version").At the same time, color broadcasting and sound multiplex broadcasting were started (Osaka stationThen it was the last one, but at the same time it was the first time in history).
- 1992 (Heisei4 years) ―― 10th anniversary of the opening of the station. The catch phrase that was on the 10th anniversary commercial was "Momoguri 3 years, persimmon 8 years, TV Osaka whole 10 yearsIt becomes.
- 1997 (9) --The logo of TV Osaka / TVO will be renewed to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the opening of the station.The catch phrase is "TVOh! What are you doing! TV OsakaIt becomes.
- 1998 (10)May 4 - TV Osaka production Sunday morning 9:30 frame animationStarted broadcasting.The first memorable work in this frame is "Magical Stage Fancy Lala』.
- 2001 (13) --The first image character "Gourd family"Appears.The catch phrase is "Wow! TV OsakaIt becomes.
- 2002 (14) --The second generation image character "Takoru-kun"Appears.same yearOctober"Much!" Was removed from the logo mark of the station.
- 2003 (15)May 12 ――The logo of TV Osaka / TVO will be renewed again.11:XNUMX amDigital terrestrial broadcasting(JOBH-DTV)Broadcast started (the sending master is in analog broadcastingPanasonicIs used, but in digital broadcastingNECMade of). The TVO logo mark is also the one with "TV" written in blue and the "O" written in red ("new TVO version") and the TVO "O".Remote control key IDIt will be changed to the one with "7" in ("7ch version").physicalIs adjacent to 19ch of analog broadcasting 18 ch Was assigned, so it continued to occupy a continuous band of 2011MHz until the analog wave stopped on July 7, 24.
- 2004 (16) -Part of TV Osaka productionEntertainment showsAllStereo broadcastingBe converted.
- 2005 (17)May 4 --Digital terrestrial broadcastingData broadcastingStart.
- 2006 (18) October-As an in-house produced programPrime timeWill have the first regular 1-hour frame on the national network (Monday 20:00 frame)[Annotation 9]..However, the production is handled by the Tokyo branch office).As a catch phrase for the 25th anniversary of the opening of the station, "More.TV OsakaWill be born.
- 2007 (19) July 7-August 7-As a movie commemorating the 8th anniversary of the opening of the station, "Takoru the Movie Takoru Shock !!!!" starring Takoru-kun, the mascot character of the station. Will be released at TV Osaka Headquarters, and four announcers of the same station will appear as voice actors.
- 2008 (20)May 7 --Production work[Annotation 10]Change the "7" logo before the conventional "TV Osaka" with credit[Annotation 11].
- 2010 (22)May 4 -Animation "Co-produced with TV TOKYO"Strongest Busho Den Mikuni』Started broadcasting.The executive producer was an employee of TV Osaka at the time and was a spokesperson.Yukio Kawasaki(TV TOKYO producer) is in charge.
- May 7 --Due to the complete transition to digital broadcastingAnalog broadcastingFinished.
- October ――As we celebrate the 30th anniversary of the opening of the station the following year, we will introduce the "30th" logo in front of the conventional "TV Osaka" in the production work credit notation.[Annotation 12](It was used until the broadcast in September 2012, but from the broadcast in October of the same year, it will return to the one with the above "9" logo again).
- September-As the 9th anniversary of the opening of the station is celebrated the following year, "" was selected by the general public as a new catch phrase.That's TV Osaka.Adopted.
- October-Introducing the "10th" logo in front of the conventional "TV Osaka" in the production work credit notation as the 35th anniversary of the opening of the station is celebrated the following year.[Annotation 13](The above "2017" logo will be returned to the notation again in the six months of March 3).
- 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 4 -Once broadcastAnimation of 9:30 frame on Sunday morningIs back for the first time in eight and a half years.The resurrected work is "Tomica Bonding Earth Grunner"(Currently"Magica party』Broadcast).
- October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10) -As the 1th anniversary of the opening of the station the following year, as a new catch phrase, "On TV Osaka on NanameAdopted.
- 2024 (Reiwa 6) Spring --- Headquarters moved to the 1st-4th floor of the former Nikkei newspaper former Osaka head office site next to the east (planned).
Opening and closing
- With a fusion of CG and images of Kawasaki Bridge near TV Osaka Headquarters,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd. OfMariko KawashimaThe announcer announced the frequency and antenna power.In addition, as part of the campaign to increase and nurture greenery, we will broadcast spot videos with the slogans of "Green Lively! People Lively!"This spot was also used for commercials (in OP and ED, the station name is announced after the call sign, but in the CM version, "TV OSAKA Channel 19Was announced)[Page number required].
- CG animation of the image character "Gourd Family" produced to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the opening of the station[Page number required].
- At the opening, Takoru-kun in his pajamas woke up from the bed, and after the birds flew through the window, he fell asleep again for some reason, and the air bubbles coming out of his nose became bigger and he said, "JOBH-TV TV Osaka", And finally wake up from bed again.At the closing, Takoru-kun in pajamas walks from right to left, and when he comes near the bed, he turns off the lights and falls asleep.JOBH-TV TV OsakaIs displayed and the process ends.Next time2003 OctoberWith the renewal of the logo marks of TV Osaka and TVO, only the logo part has undergone a minor change (the logo displayed on the color bar when the test radio wave is emitted has also been changed due to the minor change).[Page number required].
At the opening, a large copy of the station logo was taken from sunrise, and numerous logos ("TV OSAKA 7" and "" O "with" 7 "in them") flew away, and a round shape with the "TVO" logo projected. After going through TV, the last is the digital 7ch logo and "TV Osaka (line feed) JOBH-DTV"become.Closing is like reversing the opening video, round TV screen → numerous logos →20th Century FoxA large copy of the golden station logo like the logo ofTV Osaka (line feed) JOBH-DTVWas in that order[Page number required].
Produced with the image of what was used at the end of the analog broadcasting mentioned above.
Opening: After waking up from the bed, "Waltacobee" hangs on the hanging scroll on the wall.Today's mischief target 7 cases", And plots intrigue.After that, he jumps out with a toy box containing mischievous tools.And finally, from the surprise box that spilled from the toy box, "JOBH-DTV TV OsakaA piece of paper with the words "[Page number required].
Closing: When the octopus comes back from the outside, the octopus octopus hangs on the wall.7 mischief today", And laughs with Issisi.After that, when I became sleepy and yawned, I wrapped up in the bed, turned off the lights with the antenna switch on the bed, fell asleep, and the air bubbles coming out of my nose became bigger and "JOBH-DTV TV OsakaAppears and ends[Page number required].
Analog broadcast end special closing
2011 May 7At noon, the analog broadcast ended.In normal organization, "Japanese style homemakerIt was a rebroadcast of "Takoru TVAfter replacing it with "Naniwa Ryu Takoru no Uta", it seamlessly moved to a special closing.[Page number required].
First of all, the contentsdrop curtainTakoru-kun stood on the stage where he went down, and Takoru-kun turned over the placard with "19ch" written on it and appealed "7ch" (remote control key ID for digital broadcasting). BGM is "Tsutsutsutsu, TV Osaka ... (Omitted)"Music boxThe instrumental version by was used.The "Takoru-kun family" lined up on the stage, and after giving a message of gratitude for watching analog broadcasting for many years, "JOBH-TV TV Osaka" → "Thank you for the end of analog broadcasting!" Was written at the end. The vertical sign came down, and the Takoru-kun family finished with a bow.[Page number required].
The message announcement is "Thank you to all the viewers for watching TV Osaka analog broadcasting 19ch so far.The channel number for digital broadcasting will change to "7".We look forward to your continued support on the 30th anniversary of the opening of TV Osaka. JOBH-TV TV Osaka.Analog broadcasting will end.Thank you everyone!'[Page number required].
After noonBlue backgroundAfter switching to the notification screen and subtitling the breaking news of the earthquake that struck Kansai on the way, at the end, repeat from "Takoru no Uta",Stoppage official[Source required].
Outline of transmission station master station / List of relay stations
Osaka master station
The transmission station of the master station isNHK Osaka StationEach station includingIkomayamaThe headquarters is located on the west side of the mountain, which is slightly lower than that.The output is also suppressed to 3kW, which is one-third of each station, so that the transmitting antenna can receive radio waves only in the direction of Osaka Prefecture.DirectivityIs hung. (However, in some areas of Kyoto, Nara, Wakayama, and Hyogo prefecturesSpilloverIs reaching. )
- callsign - JOBH-DTV
- Call name - TVO Osaka Digital Television
- Remote control key ID- 7
- Since the analog master station was a UHF wave, it is the only commercial broadcaster in Osaka that has the same number as the key station TV TOKYO, unlike the analog master station (in TXN,TV Aichi5 stations except for "7").It is also the only "key station match" among the five commercial broadcasters in Osaka.[Annotation 14].
- 3 digits --071, 072, 073.
- frequency --503.142857MHz
- Physical channel --18ch
- Antenna power --1kW
- Effective radiant power - 21kW
- Hirakata 27ch / 3W (effective radiated power: 40W) (The name has been Hirakata since the analog era, but in reality it is on the opposite bank of the Yodo River.ShimamotoIt is in)
- Taishi Henan 21ch / 1W (effective radiated power: 3.4W)
- Kashiwara 18ch / 1W (effective radiated power: 8.1W)
- (I.e. 28ch / 0.5W (effective radiated power: 2.5W)
- ToyonoYoshikawa 21ch / 0.3W (effective radiated power: 0.81W)
- Middle class 36ch / 0.3W (effective radiated power: 0.74W)
- Nishi Nose 21ch / 0.3W (effective radiated power: 0.3W)
- Misaki Misaki 21ch / 0.05W (effective radiated power: 0.38W)
- Mini satellite station
|Station name||Physical channel||Antenna power||Effective radiant power|
|Kawachinagano Kiyomidai||47 ch||10mW||28mW|
|Hirakata Sonenji Temple||56mW|
|Kaizuka Kotsumi||47 ch||89mW|
- Minoh 27ch / 3W (effective radiated power: 33W)
- It was abolished with the end of broadcasting on January 2017, 1.[Source required]
As of July 2011, 7
- Channel: 19 ch
- Frequency: Video 507.25MHz Audio 511.75MHz (TV Setouchi Takamatsu station is offset carrier + 10kHz)
- Antenna power: Video 10kW Audio 2.5kW
- Effective radiated power: Video 200kW Audio 50kW
- Hirakata 21ch / 30W (effective radiated power: 230W) (TVO alone transmits to the south)
- Minoh 62ch / 30W (effective radiated power: 380W) (TVO alone)
- Taishi Henan 27ch / 10W (effective radiated power: 38W) (same as above)
- Kashiwabara 62ch / 10W (effective radiated power: 58W) (along with each station in Osaka)
- Ikeda 47ch / 3W (effective radiated power: 11.5W) (vertical polarization / TVO alone)
- Toyono Yoshikawa 21ch / 3W (effective radiated power: 8.1W) (with NHK)
- Medium Nose 40ch / 3W (effective radiated power: 8.1W) (NHK,FM Osaka,FM802And annexed)
- Nishi Nose 53ch / 3W (effective radiated power: 3W) (with NHK)
- Misaki Fuke 62ch / 0.5W (effective radiated power: 3.2W) (along with each station in Osaka)
- Kawachinagano Kiyomidai 33ch / 0.1W (effective radiated power: 0.35W) (vertical polarization / side by side with each station in Osaka)
- Hirakata Shojoji Temple 61ch / 0.1W (effective radiated power: 0.71W) (same as above)
- Kawachinagano Teramoto 62ch / 0.1W (effective radiated power: 0.25W) (along with each station in Osaka)
- SennanKinyuji 50ch / 0.1W (effective radiated power: 0.46W) (same as above)
- Amami 62ch / 0.1W (effective radiated power: 0.28W) (vertical polarization / side by side with each station in Osaka)
Rebroadcast outside the area
However,WakayamaSince the analog broadcasting era, no retransmission has been carried out.[Annotation 15],ShigaHowever, after the transition to terrestrial digital broadcasting, broadcasting was canceled at all stations due to topographical problems.Also, other stations in Osaka can watchMieIga-Eastern KishuAs for the regions, it is difficult to watch them not only directly but also on cable TV, so neither national newspapers nor local newspapers are published. (AichiSame affiliated stationTV AichiIncluding)
on the other hand,TokushimaThen.Commercial broadcast Shikoku BroadcastingDue to the special circumstances of (JRT) only, out-of-area rebroadcasting is being carried out as a special case except for some stations and areas (currently with JRT).NNS series OfYomiuri Television3 wide area stations except (ytv) and some stations also carry out Sun TV and TV Wakayama).Analog broadcasting was received and retransmitted in Osaka Prefecture, but since the start of terrestrial digital broadcasting (terrestrial digital broadcasting), it has been received at several locations in Tokushima Prefecture.
Also, outside Osaka prefectureHikari TVDoes not target the main station for distribution.
Since it can be received even in some areas of Kyoto Prefecture, the original commercial for terrestrial digital transitionMaikoThere was also a version that appointed.
List of announcers
"☆" mark is also added to the contract announcer.
- Yuuki Uekusa - Nagasaki BroadcastingTransferred from 1991. From April 2015, he was also a producer of the sports club and a news desk. Retired on January 4, 2020However, he is still enrolled under a contract contract after February 2st...My younger brother is a key station, TV TOKYO announcerTomoki Uekusa, Real childOkinawa TV(Fuji TV series) Announcer.
- Manabu Watanabe - Okayama BroadcastingTransferred from 1995. From July 2006, he left the announcement department and served as the president of the Nagoya branch and the sales manager of the sales department of the Tokyo branch. As of April 7, 2017, he returned to the Announcement Department as the Director of the Announcement Department and the Director of the Advertising Department of the Organization Bureau. From 4, he has resumed his activities as an announcer. He was transferred to the chief announcer on April 1, 2018, and also serves as a commentator.
- Kiyoshi Fukutani - Nippon Sea TVTransferred from. Joined the company in April 2008.
- - Yamagata TVTransferred from. Joined the company on October 2018, 10.
- Kurobe Akiko - MiyazakihosoTransferred from 1999 as a full-time employee. After moving to another department from 2009 to April 2020, he returned to the announcement department from April 4 for the first time in 2020 years as the director of the announcement department.
- Kawakita Enka☆ --- Yamaguchi Asahi BroadcastingTransferred from. Joined the company on April 2018, 4. Since April 1, he has also been a reporter for the news department..
- Nanana Sakamoto☆ --- NHK Wakayama Broadcasting StationTransferred from. Joined the company on October 2019, 4.
- Uden Jennifer Risa☆ --- Akita BroadcastingTransferred from. Joined the company in April 2021.
- Tateomi Isobe --Current: Advisor to a social welfare corporation.
- Shigeo Sugiura
- Mitsuhiro Suzuki☆ ―― 1982 ―― Enrolled in 1983.Transferred from Fukushima TV at the same time as the opening of the station.After the contract period expired, he worked as a sports announcer on Tokai Radio and Nippon Cultural Broadcasting.Present: Free announcer.
- Hiroshi Oike-Currently: Director of Business Bureau.
- Kei Kanamori-Present: Organization Bureau Organization Management Department.
- Atsushi Hayasaka - Hokkaido TVTransferred from. Joined the company in 1999, General Affairs Department.
- Kenji Sakai - Fukuoka BroadcastingTransferred from. Joined the company in 1997, now: Producer of the business division.
- Kazuma Shono - Yamaguchi broadcastingTransferred from. Joined the company in April 2015, was assigned the director of the organization on December 4, 2017, and was transferred to the sales department of the Tokyo branch office on April 12, 26. Leave the company in August 2018.Present: Free announcer.
- Toshiyuki Sennaya ――I joined the company at the same time as the opening of the station as a first-year student hiring new graduates. He had been transferred to another department since 1, but returned to the announcer on April 2008, 2013. Even after becoming a free announcer on the occasion of the retirement age of March 4, 1, the program produced by TV Osaka ("Easy news] Etc.).
- Naoko Sawada --Transferred from Hiroshima Home Television at the same time as the opening of the station.Present: Free announcer.
- Megumi Oda- TV NiigataTransferred from.Former: Secretary Public Relations Office Manager.Currently in charge of sponsor reading.
- Keiko Matsuyama ☆
- Maho Kake ☆ --1995-1999 enrolled.Present: Korean free announcer.
- Satoko Mori☆ --1996-2003 enrollment.Present: Free announcer.
- Chie Harada☆ --2003-2005 enrollment.Present: Free announcer.
- Noriko Enokido☆ --2004-2007 enrollment.Present: Free announcer.
- Ryoko Inoi☆ --2004-2007 enrollment.Present: Free announcer.
- Yumi Takeuchi☆ --2008-2010 enrollment.Shikoku BroadcastingTransferred from.Present: Free announcer.NHK BS1"Economic front line"caster
- Asami Waragai☆ --2006-2010 enrollment.TV You FukushimaTransferred from.Original:Voice actor..Present: Free announcer belonging to picante
- Asuka Sakuma☆ --2008-2010 enrollment.Transferred from Shikoku Broadcasting.Present: Free announcer.
- Chika Sakai☆ --2010-2012 enrollment.Hokuriku BroadcastingTransferred from.Present:SankeiAffiliated free announcer and weather forecaster.
- Naoko Otsuka☆ --2011-2013 enrollment.Fukui TVTransferred from. 2014-As a contract announcer in 2017Me ~ TeleWorked at.Present: Free announcer.
- Nozomi Yuzuri☆ --2011-2013 enrollment.Hiroshima Home TVTransferred from.Present:Sands EntertainmentAffiliated free announcer
- Megumi Yamaguchi☆ --FY2014-FY2015 enrollment.Original:NHK Kagoshima Broadcasting StationContract caster.Currently under the name of "Megumi Takagi"Sei Talent ProductionActive as a free announcer of the affiliation.
- Rika Suzuki☆ --2013-2016 enrollment.Kagoshima BroadcastingTransferred from.CurrentlyMaimu ProA free announcer to which he belongs, "Easy News" ("Easy News" ("I was the main caster while I was enrolled"News Real KANSAI』Successor program) narrator.
- Ikue Inoshita☆ --FY2016-FY2017 enrollment.Original:TV OitaAnnouncer and news reporter. Returned to the same station with a caster contract from 2018.Present: Free announcer.
- Nakagawa Shiori☆ --FY2016-FY2018 enrollment.Original:Ryukyu Asahi Broadcastingannouncer.Present: Free announcer.
Newspaper with program guide
An affiliated newspaper of TV OsakaNihon Keizai Shimbun(Nikkei newspaper)Remote control key IDIn numerical order (6chABC TVAnd 8chCantereHowever, the editions of other newspapers published by the Osaka Headquarters (* Asahi, Mainichi, Sankei, Yomiuri) are as usual throughout Osaka Prefecture.Kyoto-HyogoSome of them are listed in full size on the right end, and other areas are listed in half size or quarter size (basically, 10ch in the case of full size).Yomiuri TelevisionNext).This is as mentioned abovePrefectural BureauIs assigned asKeihanshinThis is in consideration of the fact that reception is difficult outside the area.
- Osaka Nichi-Nichi Newspaper --A local newspaper in Osaka Prefecture.
- Kobe newspaper --Posted in full size.Local prefectural bureau compared to national newspapers for Osaka prefectureSun TVPosted in the opposite position (NHK (E-tele → general) → 4 wide area companies → Sun → TVO).Of the series paperDaily SportsThe same applies to (Kansai version).
- Nihonkai newspaper --Published in Tajima version until September 2011, 9.The location is the same as the Kobe Shimbun.
- Posted in sizes smaller than half size
- Chunichi Shimbun --Only the Shiga version of the morning edition is published.
- Kyoto Shimbun
- Nara newspaper --Started posting in half size with the complete transition to terrestrial digital broadcasting in July 2011.There was a time when it was posted before that.
- Tokushima newspaper
- Shikoku Shimbun --Posted in a small size on the second TV side along with other Kansai stations.
- Mainichi Newspapers - Osaka Head OfficeIn the evening edition of the issue, the entire area of Keihanshin including Osaka Prefecture.
Movie works that participated in the production
- TV Osaka Co., Ltd. Corporate History Compilation Committee Compiled "TV Osaka 10 Years of History", 1992.
- 注 釈
- ^ However, it may be used when performing real-time subtitle broadcasting.
- ^ The other four stations use abbreviations and nicknames for production credits.
- ^ However, it was officially networkedTV Asahionly.
- ^ Sun TV-Kinki Broadcasting → KBS Kyoto-Biwako Broadcasting-Nara TV-TV WakayamaIs applicable.Both stations have been online for many TV TOKYO programs since that time, and opposed because they were afraid of a business crisis due to lack of programs.
- ^ TV TOKYO was originally a foundationJapan Science and Technology FoundationWas opened in 12 as "Tokyo 1964 Channel" to broadcast science education programs in the same transmission environment as existing stations.Kanto 1 metropolitan area 6 prefecturesAll are broadcast target areas.In 12, seven years after the opening of the 7th channel in Tokyo, as an independent station in the prefecture area.Chiba Television BroadcastとGunma TVIs open.
- ^ Due to this relationship, it is a wholly owned subsidiary of MBS (HD).Broadcast movie productionIn addition to the many programs co-produced with TV Osaka, employee training before the opening of the station was also conducted on MBS.
- ^ In the CMRakugo performer OfKatsura BunchinAppeared and complained that a UHF antenna was required to receive TV Osaka.Also, just before the opening of the station, a 15-second commercial that started with the phrase "It's interesting because newcomers can challenge anything" was also broadcast through Mainichi Broadcasting System.
- ^ past,Kumamoto BroadcastingFrom its opening in April 1959 to August 4, 1964,FukuokaChikugo region,SagaSouth,NagasakiShimabara regionThere are cases where TV broadcasting was performed on the premise of viewing some areas of neighboring prefectures, but under the current broadcasting law, it is virtually impossible to obtain a broadcasting license that includes a part of the neighboring prefecture area in the broadcasting target area.
- ^ From October 2009 to Thursday 10:21.
- ^ At the station in Osakasystem"Saku" instead of "Made"Saku" is usedEvery day broadcastingAnd TV Osaka only.
- ^ Credit that Takoru-kun supports "7" in the lower right and Tacobee is on the upper left.By the way, from the same day, TV TOKYO also entered the remote control key ID "7" "TV TOKYO 7ch digitalIntroduced production work credits.
- ^ Takoru-kun is on the "0" part, and there is a tacobee inside the "0".
- ^ Takoru-kun and Takobee are on the "35" part, and Takoru-kun wrote "That's TV Osaka Yaro."flaghave.
- ^ Kansai TVFuji Television Network, IncSame remote control key ID as "8However, this is due to the fact that all analog master stations were 8ch.
- ^ a b From that relationship, the prefectural newspaper of Wakayama PrefectureKii MinpoIn regional daily newspapers such asA TV scheduleIs not posted (National newspaperIt is still published in the Nara / Wakayama version of
- ^ In the past, of the same affiliated stationTV setWas resent with.Currently, it is the only one in Tokushima Prefecture that is retransmitting Yomiuri TV by a ministerial ruling.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o About Us --TVO TV Osaka
- ^ a b 1-2-18 Otemae, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka - Yahoo! Map
- ^ a b c d e f g h 41th term (consolidated) financial statements (rounded down to the nearest 1000 yen) --TV Osaka Co., Ltd.
- ^ TV Osaka Co., Ltd. --Rikunabi 2017
- ^ Regular presidential interview(May 2007, 5) --TV TOKYO[Broken link]
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook 2021" Koken Publishing, November 2021, 12, p. 10.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japanese Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook '92" published by Koken, November 1992, p.11.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook 2003" published by Koken, November 2003, 11 pages.
- ^ "Japanese commercial broadcasting network JNNTrajectory(JNN Network Council, 1981) from the description (page 223) in the "Commercial Television Network Chronology"
- ^ Asami Waragai(The role of Tomoko Komakawa, the heroine of this work),Kenji Sakai(The role of Susumu Ika, the president of Squid Foods, and the role of Ikaika Devil, the boss of the "Ikaika-dan"Yuuki Uekusa(Tomoko's longing for a talented producer / possible producer, announcement manager / Uekusa announcer),Toshiyuki Sennaya(The role of a veteran announcer, Sennenya announcer, and the role of Zhang himself, the god of takoyaki, who suddenly appeared in the world where Takoru-kun died).
- ^ As an example, he once appeared in an animation produced by TV Osaka at 9:30 am on Sunday morning.Nobuyuki Hiyama("Gasaraki], [Pita Ten]),Jun Fukuyama("De the carat]),Kiyoyuki Ryota("Marshmallow communication]),Takeuchi Junko("Please my melody』Series) etc. are appearing, and the other cast voice actors are the first appearances.In addition to that, advertising agenciesYomiuri Advertising CompanyからDentsuHas been changed to.
- ^ "Construction of "Osaka Otemae XNUMX-chome Project" started”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun Inc.Daiwa House Industry(January 2021, 8).
- ^ TV Osaka Ikoma transmission station / radio station license - Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Kawachinagano Kiyomidai Relay Station Area | Broadcast -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ TV Osaka Kawachinagano Kiyomidai relay station / radio station license -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Hirakata Shojoji Relay Station Area | Broadcast -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ TV Osaka Hirakata Shojoji Relay Station / Radio Station License -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Kawachinagano Teramoto Relay Station Area | Broadcast -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ TV Osaka Kawachinagano Teramoto relay station / radio station license -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Amami Relay Station Area | Broadcast -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ TV Osaka Amami relay station / radio station license -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Kaizuka Kotsumi Relay Station Area | Broadcast -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ TV Osaka Kaizuka Kotsumi relay station / radio station license -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Announcer room --TVO TV Osaka
- ^ a b "Japan's first parent-child 3rd generation Anna 2nd generation TV Osaka, Yuki Uekusa Anna is the last live in the DT game on the 13th!" Enatsu "in combination with Mr. Enatsu". Sponichi Annex. Sports Nippon Shimbun. 12 August 2019.Retrieved January 2019, 12.
- ^ ""Next is perfect"”. TV Osaka, YOU Tree of Yuuki Uekusa RIN RIN! (January 2020, 1). 2020/2/5Browse.
- ^ TV Osaka / Kawakita Enka Anna Became a fan of Souta Fujii's double crown "I enjoy shogi every day with the app", Sports Nippon 2021/7/28Browse.
- ^ Kurobe Club Log (Monday, April 2021, 4 "Introduction of New Announcers", TV Osaka 2021/4/20Browse.
- ^ "TV Osaka / Sennenya Anna retires at the end of March, and will appear in the news for free in the future.. Sponichi Annex. Sports Nippon Shimbun. 25 March 2019.Retrieved January 2019, 12.
- ^ TV Osaka 10 Years of History-Google Books