The final episode of "Japan Sinks" will be a special broadcast of 12 hours and 12 minutes for the first time in 10 years at the Sunday Theater on December 2th.
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, Professor Jenkins, whom Tenkai relied on, began to deny the sinking of Japan.
The final episode of the TBS-based Sunday Theater "Japan Sinks: People of Hope" (every Sunday from 21:00) starring actor Shun Oguri ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
1964 (ShowaFrom 39 years)writingWas started and completed in 9 years..At the request of the publisher, the feature film, which was originally planned to be multiple volumes, was shortened to upper and lower volumes..."Resurrection dayThe setting to predict the big earthquake in Alaska depicted in 』is for this workSeismologyIt is also derived from collecting the materials of..In the film, he was a real geophysicistTakeuchi HitoshiThe doctor is appearing.
First,1973 (48)May 3ToKobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd.Kappa novelsTwo volumes above and below were published at the same time...Initially it was 3 copies eachThe number of publications increased as the number of editions increased, reaching 204 million copies in the first volume and 181 million copies in the second volume, for a total of 385 million copies.best sellerIt was also described as.As a result, Komatsu, who earned 1 million yen, is a literary artist.ChoreographerRanked 5th in1974 To the 27thJapan Detective Writers Association Award, 5thNebula AwardEach has won the Japanese Feature Film category.
By becoming a bestseller, Komatsu has become known and will help spread SF in Japan. In the background,High economic growthHas come to an end1970 (Showa 45)Japan World ExpositionIn addition to the shock of appearing as an antithesis for the rose-colored future boom represented byFrenzyWas also saidinflation,Oil shockThere was social unrest due to[Annotation 1].. Also, the same yearGreat Kanto EarthquakeIt's been 50 years since then, and this work has also triggered anxiety about large-scale disasters...The genre of science fiction, which was loved by some enthusiasts, is said to have become popular..
Komatsu himself gave the title "'The Fall of Japan'-At the End of the Endless Flow ..., the Day of Departure", but Takeshi Hamai, the editor in charge, said "The sinking of Japan" is better than "Destruction". It is said that "Japan sinks" due to the claim that it is "humorous".
Originally"JapaneseWhat happens if he loses his country and becomes a wandering people? ", The sinking of the Japanese archipelago is just the setting, and the interest in geophysics has been declining since then.However, it was beginning to be widely recognized at that time that it was used for that purpose.Plate tectonicsAnd, this work also played the role of introducing the field widely. The explanations and ideas in this work in this field areMasterSome even said that it was equivalent to a thesis.[Annotation 2].
There was also a concept of the second part (tentative title is "Japan Drifting") that depicts Japanese people who became refugees and scattered all over the world. It was It has not been written for a long time since the publication of the second volume, but with the release of the remake version of the movie in 2,Valley KoshuIt was published in the form of co-authorship with.
Summer 197X.Ogasawara IslandsAn unnamed islet north of the island sank to the seabed overnight.GeophysicsPersonYusuke TadokoroThe doctor immediately goes to the field survey.Deep sea research boat"Wadatsumi" boat operatorToshio Onodera,Ocean geologyPerson ofKochoWith Associate ProfessorJapan Trench[Annotation 3]Tadokoro dived into a strange crack running on the seabedLahar flowTo discover.
AlsoIzu PeninsulaAn earthquake occurred in the vicinity and was triggered by itAmagiyamaAs the eruption erupted, the Cabinet decided to hold a round-table conference with seismologists to hear their opinions. Tadokoro, who was invited to the seat, talked about the possibility that "Japan will disappear", but only bought the laughter of fellow scholars. However, it is a black screen of the political worldOld manTo be interested in Tadokoro's theory, which matches the events that were happening around him, and to verify that theory.prime ministerAnd secretly launch the "D plan".
Tadokoro, Kocho, Onodera who gathered for D plan,Information sciencePerson ofKazushige NakataThey eventually reach a conclusion. It's near the Japanese archipelagoMantleThere is a rapid upheaval in the flow, and as a result, "The worst is 2 years in the Japanese archipelago,Crustal movementAnd most of the land will sink below sea level." On the other hand, the old man is a comparative civilization historian.FukuharaAsk the professors to formulate a plan for the Japanese to leave the country and afterwards.
In the meantime, Kyoto continues, followed by Tokyo.Huge earthquakeAttacked byFuji volcano beltThe incidents were steadily progressing, with volcanoes erupting one after another. Tadokoro deliberately disclosed the information in weekly magazines and television and left Plan D to inform the public that the crisis was imminent and to see the public's reaction to it.
Subsequent computer simulations revealed that Japan's sinking was imminent within 10 months, and finally the Prime Minister announced in a Diet speech that the danger of Japan's sinking was imminent.dormant volcano[Annotation 4]As the Japanese began their activities, the elite staff were desperate to carry out the "D-2" plan to escape the country of all the people, and evacuated the Japanese one after another.On the other hand, some people dared to stay in Japan and choose to share their fate with the Japanese archipelago.
Although it is written as 197X, it is set as the near future predicted from the time of writing, and it is said that some of the facilities that were not completed at that time are already in operation. There is.New Tokyo International Airport (currentNarita International Airport)・Seikan Tunnel-KIX(In the novelKobeOff the coast of KobeKobe AirportAnd the actual Kansai International Airport is OsakaSouth Quanzhou DistrictOff the coast[Annotation 6])Such. Large computer[Annotation 7] OfLSISome of them have definitely predicted the future.
As a depiction of the future that did not come true, it seems that you can dive to a depth of 1 metersDeep sea submersible,Supersonic transportThere are many points that appear. In reality, as something that has come up with something that is quite futureSuperconducting linearHowever, the survey of all lines has been completed and construction has begun.on the other handTokaido ShinkansenToBuffetThere are also nostalgic depictions from the later era, such as.
In addition to the scientific setting that sinks the Japanese archipelago, there are also completely fictional scientific depictions such as a fictitious theory called the "Nakata process".
Also, Japan will sinkJapanese populationThere is also a setting that it will be the year after the number of Japanese people started to decrease, so there is a description that the overseas relocation plan that is being secretly promoted is "suspicious that it is impossible to take measures against Japan's population" from overseas.In realityRemake movie versionPublic2006 Corresponds to that.
- D plan
- A plan to secretly investigate and study the possibility of geological cataclysms in the Japanese archipelago. The meaning of "D" is not mentioned in the work.[Annotation 8]
- In addition to the prime minister in the early stagesPrime Minister's OfficeSecretary of Internal Affairs and Communications,Chief Cabinet Secretary,Secretary of Defense AgencyA top secret project that only you knowCabinet Research Office,Prime Minister's Office,Defense AgencyfromConfidential expensesIt was run with financial support from the elderly.The members at the time of inauguration were Tadokoro (geophysics), Nakata (information engineering), Yukinaga (marine geology), Yamazaki (Cabinet Research Office), Onodera (submersible engineer), Yasukawa (accounting).Later, he conducted research on the evacuation of humans and assets in the event of the worst.D-2Was added, so the previous D plan was "D-1”, And expanded in scale after the Great Tokyo Earthquake,Japanese Meteorological Agency,Geographical Survey Institute,Earthquake Research InstituteIt develops into a huge national project involving such things.D-2 isSDFWill be considered in.
- After the Japanese government announced the crisis, it became a subordinate organization of the evacuation plan executive committee, and after that, after the Japanese government itself escaped abroad,HonoluluAs a subordinate organization of the Rescue Countermeasures Headquarters, which has its headquarters inJMSDFDestroyer"HarunaHeadquartered in.
- United Nations Special Committee on Relief of Japan
- United Nations Secretary-GeneralUnder the initiative of Dr. BinGeneral meetingAs a special committee that reports directly to 17 countries in each region of the world[Annotation 9]Was established as a constituent country.Chaired by the United NationsTanzaniaAs a representativeUnited Nations Economic Commission for AfricaMember Nbayo.Vice-chairpersons are elected from both the United States and the Soviet Union.Japan is a special member with no voting or bargaining rights.
- The basic plot is drawn as a group image play by multiple people, and the hero changes depending on the chapter.
- Toshio Onodera
- A deep-sea submersible operator. 30s.single.DiverとMarine engineerQualified.Initially, he worked for the Undersea Development KK, but later he was pulled out to the D-1 plan (temporary employment in terms of status).Born after the war, he has no interest in career advancement, organization affiliation, or nation, and he is purely fond of the sea and operates a submersible. Help me.
- Yusuke Tadokoro
- Geophysicsperson.Doctor.In the work, it is often called "Dr. Tadokoro". 65 years old at the time of "Epilogue".single.Wakayamawhere one is from.Tao is known as a person with a wild personality.Former visiting professor at M University.Currently, he is not enrolled in a university and runs a private research institute sponsored by the new religion "World Marine Church". The central figure in the D-1 plan.Like Onodera, he is not interested in career advancement and is a person who purely likes nature, physics, and the Japanese archipelago. The motto is "Intuition is what scientists need", but when the Japanese archipelago sank, I was worried because I couldn't prove it scientifically from the beginning.
- It is disliked by Japanese academia because of its attitude of receiving financial support from the US military and new religions, and swearing at other researchers at public seats, but it is highly evaluated overseas.Later, after leaking information to a weekly magazine, he appeared on a TV wide show in a drunken state, was arrested for assaulting Professor Yamashiro who was present, and left the D-1 plan and disappeared.Actually, it was a play that I struck after showing it to Wataru and Nakata in order to inform the people that the sinking of Japan was imminent.He is determined to share his fate with the Japanese archipelago and will remain in Japan until the end.
- KochoNobuhiko[Source required]
- Ocean geologyPerson. He is an assistant professor at M University and is a right arm of Tadokoro. Wear silver-rimmed glasses. He is a common sense person and cares about Onodera and Tadokoro. He also has a connection to the political world and joins Tadokoro and Wataru to launch the D-1 plan and become a member himself. While supporting Tadokoro, he is worried about his position. After Tadokoro was arrested for causing an assault, he was effectively in charge of the D-1 plan.
- prime minister
- Prime Minister. 60s. From the time he was a member of the Diet, to WatanabeShipbuilding PrisonA person who was helped in an incident, etc. and took the position of prime minister by the power of Watanabe, decides to be prepared to make a decision in an abnormal situation and pushes forward the D-2 plan. Surname is Ogata[Annotation 10]However, in the work, it is called "Prime Minister" or "Prime Minister".
- Reiko Abe
- One of the heroines in the works.A daughter of a major conglomerate, she is made to meet Onodera for the purpose of political marriage.After spending the night on the beach, he decides to marry Onodera as his fateful partner.
- Another heroine in the work. Hostess at the bar "Mirto" in Nishi-Ginza. I am purely interested in deep sea diving at Onodera.
- Old man
- Takes the nickname of "Old Man in Hakone" and makes a leap with government and government assetsBlackout.. Despite being 100 years old, he has a kind of intense mental power and a clear mind that can ask straightforward and sharp questions.Before the warManchurian IncidentHe was active at that time and is said to have killed a large number of people, if not directly.Complete during the war
HermitHe lived his life and passed away without becoming a war criminal, and after the war he was active fiercely for the first 15 years, but after he was 80 years old, he did not move from himself and gave advice from big names in the political and business world. mediation, I was asked to speak for mediation.I felt on my skin that the swallows did not come back with their nests built, and that something was happening in Japan due to a slight change in the way the plants bloomed.Believe in Tadokoro's scientific intuition and be the Prime MinisterChigasakiInvite him to his own residence and decide to carry out the "D Plan" in just a few words.At the end, while the Japanese archipelago is sinking, at Fuchu's mansion, he is taken care of by Tadokoro and takes his breath.
- Flower branch
- A girl who takes care of the old man. 5 years old as of Chapter 23.
- Prime Minister SecretaryAnd Yukinaga's friend.The same hometown as the old man.He is the right-hand man of the elderly, and acts as an intermediary with the government and Tadokoro.
- Kazushige Nakata
- Information scienceA friend of Yukinaga from college. A member of the D-1 plan.Married."Topological" about why a phenomenon that seems to be infinitesimal can occur in natureProbability theory", In some cases"Wiener process""Markov processIt is called "Nakata process" along with ".After Tadokoro left the D-1 plan, he and Yukinaga will continue to support the plan until the end.It gets stuck with the government and calls on the government that accurate disaster information cannot be measured even with a computer.
- A boat operator who is a close friend of Onodera and works for the same company. Later, Onodera invited me to the D-1 plan.
- Hachiro Nozaki
- Ministry of Foreign AffairsSpecial Advisor, Special Member of the United Nations Special Committee on Relief of Japan.An old man who is entrusted with diplomatic issues.fluentQueens EnglishTalk. Mediates overseas asylum in the D-2 plan.
- Cabinet Research OfficeInvestigator. D-1 planning member. Encountered the Tokyo earthquake when I was at the D-1 Planning Headquarters in Yoyogi.
- National Defense Research InstituteStaff. D-1 planning member.
- D Plan treasurer.A young man who has just graduated from college, he is temporarily hired from a standpoint.Due to the impact of the Great Tokyo EarthquakeLose memory.
- D-1 planning member.It is pulled out to manipulate information so that the survey results will not be leaked to the world.
- Right under
- Earthquake Research InstituteAssociate professor. D-1 planning member.
- Comparative civilization historian.University professor in Kyoto. 50s.At the request of an elderly person, he formulates a plan for the Japanese to escape from the country, but on the way he leans toward the idea that "nothing should be done".Immediately after submitting the outline to Watari, he died from overwork.
- Rokuro Go
- N Geotechnical engineer in the Construction Research Department and a friend of Onodera. Tokaido Shinkansen (Linear motor super limited express) Was involved in the foundation work, but was found in a dead body just before the Kyoto earthquake. Later, he realized that he could not construct a new trunk line due to crustal movement, and he could not accept the situation and died as if he had committed suicide.
- United NationsTanzaniaRepresentative and chairman of the United Nations Special Committee on Relief of Japan.When I was youngAfrican Union OrganizationHave been seconded to. Idealist. Instead of seeing the sinking of Japan in the frame of Japanese people, he referred to it as "a trial for humanity" and urged us to abandon the idea of race and country and unite.
- Australian Prime Minister
- Prime Minister of Australia.Approves Australia to accept Japanese immigrants in a transaction with a migrant.JewIt is foreseen that the Japanese who lost their country will be challenged by becoming a nomadic people like Jews.
- Director of the Undersea Development KK recommends Onodera to get married to the government. Escape to Switzerland when Japan sinks.
- D. Martin
- Belgian art dealer. Being smuggled and stolen behind the scenes, he has been spotted by Interpol. Conduct back-door transactions with the old man.
- Onodera's older brother
- An older brother of Onodera who lives in his parents' house in Hyogo. Headhunting from a Canadian company.
- Geologist. Professor T University.He has been ridiculing the research for a long time because of his disagreement with Tadokoro.Tadokoro says that he is excellent in his field of specialization but has a narrow field of vision.
- Seismologist. Professor K University.He criticizes Tadokoro's past of subcontracting military research under the commission of the US Navy.Tadokoro says that he is excellent in his specialty but has a narrow field of vision, like Yamashiro.
- Chikuma Shobo "Sand Vessel" and "Sunken Japan" 70's Japanese blockbuster movie"
- Earthquake Research Institute, The University of Tokyo "Japan Sinks" and Q & A corner on earth science - Wayback machine(For archived March 2006, 8)
- Earthquake early warning and movie "Japan Sinking" - Wayback machine(For archived March 2014, 1)
The movie is planned by Toho ProducerTomoyuki TanakaHas been underway since before the publication of the novel[Annotation 12], "After the movie,TBSHas been signed into a TV drama. For this reason, the TV drama version staff also brought in two cameras to participate in the shooting.
The directorAkira KurosawaExperienced as chief assistant director of the workMoriya ShiroHowever, the script also participated in Kurosawa's workShinobu HashimotoWas in charge of each..The production period was as short as about 4 months, but it mobilized about 880 million spectators andDistribution incomeIs 16 million yen (4000st in 1974 Japanese film distribution revenue)Recorded a big hit. Also,Akino NakanoSupervised bySpecial shootingOf Asian Film FestivalSpecial effectsReceived an award-winning evaluation..With the success of this work, Shiro Moritani said, "Mt. HakkodaEstablished the position of a director who can be entrusted with big movies such as "Toho"The Great Prophecy of Nostradamus(1974),Burning Tokyo Bay』(1975)Panic movieWas laid as one line.
The United States of AmericaThen in 1975Roger Corman OfNew World PicturesBy "Tidal Wave Was published under the title.HollywoodAdditional shooting with an actor was also done, but it is significantly shorter than the original.
Special effects at the time of screening
In some screening halls, large speakers are used to reproduce the shaking that matches the scene of the earthquake, and many movie fans have experienced the effect of imagining the actual shaking.[Source required]
Cast (1973 movie)
The following order is based on the main credit.
(No credit below)
(The following are only overseas versions)
- The original author Komatsu himself also had a meeting at the beginning with Onodera and YoshimuraCameo appearancedoing.
- Hitoshi Takeuchi is a scientific magazine that he founded after he retired from the University of Tokyo.Newton"Published[When?]In his autobiography, he wrote, "Everyone made fun of me as a true acting."In addition, the DVD version of the bonus footage includes a dialogue between Komatsu and Takeuchi.
- The name of Yuki played by Natsuyagi is a permanent mistake.
Staff (1973 movie)
Special staff (1973 movie)
- Geophysics (University of Tokyo):Takeuchi Hitoshi
- Seismic Engineering (The University of Tokyo):Nobuhiko Osaki
- Oceanography (The University of Tokyo):
- Volcanology (Meteorological Research InstituteEarthquake Research Director):Akira Suwa
- Writer:Sakyo Komatsu
In this workSpecial skill directorServed asAkino NakanoIs in the Toho special effects movieEiji Tsuburaya-Arikawa SadamasaBecame the third generation of the same position following[Annotation 13]..This work emphasizes scientifically supported depictions, such as considering architectural engineering for the collapse of buildings, and gives the image of special effects like a conventional monster movie.
The set of Mt. Fuji built in Toho 7th Studio[Annotation 15], Shooting with a telephoto camera from outside the studio, reproducing the feeling of air..The snow on the summit is reproduced by sprinkling white powder..
The miniature of a collapsing Japanese house was made on a 1/10 scale by back calculation from the collapsing depiction to express the details...In the miniature of the city, "Mothra』(1960) and other past sculptures were also mobilized..A computer-controlled industrial vibrator was used for the vibration..
In the refinery blast scene, flames are burning the ceiling of the stage..Of special effectsTadaaki WatanabeSaid that it was the result of retaking by trebling napalm because Nakano pointed out that the explosion was small...Yoshio Tabuchi, assistant director of special effects, said that it was because he instructed Watanabe to increase the amount of gasoline...Watanabe also testifies that Nakano has come to like fire since this work..
The depiction of mud turbulence is expressed by combining a large number of materials such as real mud and sand collected from Mt. Fuji, as well as paints, pigments, and smoke...Shooting also montages 7 types of methods.
The original author, Komatsu, points out that the only dissatisfaction with this movie is that the seabed on which the submarine travels is too bright..
Served as assistant director of the special effects teamKoichi KawakitaEven if this work is a hitGodzillaThe budget for the series has never increased, and Toho Headquarters recalls that it was not a recognition that this work was successful with the power of special effects..
"Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla』, Diverted the images and miniatures of the complex explosion scene of this work, and art assistant Naoyuki Yoshimura testified that the complex scene was set up on the premise of diversion..
Related software (1973 movie)
- Video software
- Japan Sinks (LaserDisc) (September 1993, 9, Toho TLL-1）
- Japan Sinks (VHS) (August 1994, 8, Toho TG-1S）
- Japan Sink (DVD) (September 2003, 9, Toho TDV-25D)
- Japan Sinks Toho Special Effects Blu-ray Selection (Blu-ray Disc) (November 2009, 11, Toho TBR-20D)
- Sinking of Japan Toho Special Effects Movie DVD Collection No. 6 January 2010, 1 (with DVD)Separate Encyclopedia) (December 2009, 12,Deagostini Japan TTD-06N)
- Japan Sinks Limited Time Price Edition (DVD) (August 2013, 8, Toho TDV-2D)
- Sinking of Japan Toho DVD Masterpiece Selection (DVD) (August 2015, 8, Toho TDV-19D)
- Sunken Japan <J-Cine Soundtrack Collection> (October 1996, 10,VAP VPCD-81172)
External link (1973 movie)
- Sunken Japan (1973)-Toho Web Site
- Japan Sinks (1973) - Japanese movie database
- Japan Sinks (1973) - allcinema
- Japan Sinks (1973) - KINENOTE
- Japan Sinks (1973) - Agency for Cultural AffairsJapanese movie information system
- Japan Sinks (1973) - Movie Walker
- Japan Sinks (1973) - Movie.com
- Japan sunken flyer - Pia
- TIDAL WAVE - All movie(English)
- TIDAL WAVE - IMDb(English)
TBSEtc. have invested 20 billion yen in production costs,TohoDistribution of2006 May 7Published in.The director describes the 1973 film as "a work that inspired me to make a film."Shinji HiguchiServed.The lead is Tsuyoshi Kusanagi.It became the first appearance ranking first place and became a big hit with a box office of 1 million yen.It is also open to the public in many countries overseas.
This poster isIllustrator OfLife ruleDrawn byHokkaido,Tokyo,京都,KyusyuFour kinds of "local sinking" posters were created. Aside from that, the Toho Advertising Department in the Chukyo area created its own poster for “Sunken Nagoya,” so there was a scene in which the scene of the Nagoya collapse, which was not in a hurry, was added.
According to the director Higuchi, the title is read as "Nihonchinbotsu". Higuchi uses the reading of the old work as "Nipponchinbotsu" because it is confusing with the 1973 version..
Differences from the original work and the previous work
Compared with the original work and the previous work, this work is greatly different in the setting and role of the characters.
The director Higuchi said that he took on the stance of refilming the original novel rather than remake of the previous movie, and took it in consideration of the point of view of ordinary Ichii people who were lacking in the previous movie.
- In the previous work, the story revolves around the actions of Dr. Tadokoro and Prime Minister Yamamoto, and although the relationship between Onodera and Reiko was not centrally positioned, it is the main axis of story development in this work.
- In the original story, Dr. Tadokoro's theory of "sinking in Japan" begins at the stage of a hypothesis that has not been fully verified, and it is necessary to secretly proceed with the investigation of proof data collection and the examination of countermeasures. With the support of Associate Professor Yukinaga, Kunieda, Kataoka, Nakata, and other knowledgeable and talented people will be gathered to prepare the system.It also depicts the government suffering from the truth of the "Japan sinking" information.On the other hand, in this work, the highest authority in academia (American Geodetic Society) first explains that "Japan will sink within 40 years."[Annotation 16]As a result, the government has accepted "Japan's sinking" as an established fact, and there is no need to depict the appearance of the elderly and the anguish of the government.[Annotation 17].
- In the original work and the previous work, the Japanese government and countries all over the world will do their utmost to rescue the Japanese in the final stage of the story, but in this work, on the contrary, the government leaders called "negotiations for refugees" and fled abroad and other countries around the world. It is a cold attitude, such as showing difficulty in accepting too many Japanese people. On the other hand, in the Japan TrenchplateSome countries also cooperate, such as providing excavators for cutting operations.
- In the originalSouthern Kanto EarthquakeThere are 250 million people, and in 73, there are 360 million dead and missing people. On the other hand, in the 2006 public version, the tsunami struck in Tokyo after the evacuation of all residents in the final stage.[Annotation 18].
- The era setting in the work2007 .
Damage in various places
- HokkaidoAn earthquake occurred on the south coastMt. Tokachidake,Mt. FuranodakeA large-scale eruption occurred, resulting in deaths.
- Mount AsoThe largest eruption in the history of observation occurred.Aso CalderaVirtually disappears. In KumamotoVolcanic bombCame flying.Kumamoto CastleWill collapse. Kumamoto City then loses its urban function. In addition, for the negotiation of evacuation acceptance of Japanese peopleChugokuMounted Prime Minister YamamotoJapanese Government MachineWas involved in an eruption and crashed, killing Prime Minister Yamamoto.
- NagasakiThen.Mt. Myoken,Mt. KunimidakeErupts.
- Kagoshima OfSakurajimaErupts.
- KinokawaとYoshinogawaAn earthquake with the epicenter occurs. This earthquake will disrupt communications with Kochi Prefecture.
- Aomori BayWest Bank,Tsugaru MountainsEarthquakes occur intermittently in and.
- Communication is lost throughout the Kyushu region.
- Earthquakes occur intermittently in the Tohoku region,FaultIs off by up to 10 meters.
- Central structure lineTears,KyusyuとShikokuIs divided.
- In southern Hokkaido, plate rupture begins and the plate is divided.
- Shimane OfSanpei mountainStarted activities for the first time in 2000 years.
- IshikawaSouth,KagawaWestern,KyotoNorthAn earthquake with a seismic intensity of 7 occurred.
- Because of the earthquakeNankai Electric RailwayNankai Main LineAll lines are cut off.
- HakodateThe tsunami hits and is submerged.
- SluiceIs releasedShinagawa,Shibuya WardAnd so on.
- Komatsu AirfieldとHiroshima AirportThen, the amount of volcanic ash falls over the allowable range for takeoff and landing, and it becomes unusable.
- Shizuoka OfTenryu RiverEstuary,Nagano OfLake Suwa,Niigata OfItoigawaEarthquake occurred at multiple epicenters. The magnitude is 7.4 or higher. Tokyo is hit by violent shaking with a maximum seismic intensity of 6+.
- As mentioned above, because the story settings have been changed, the characters have also been changed from the original.
- Onodera is the originalKobe CityI'm fromAizu area OfSake breweryHas been changed to his son.
- Reiko is in the originalShimodaI was born, but in this work I am from KobeGreat Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeHe lost his parents and was taken over by his aunt in Tokyo.
- Dr. Tadokoro is set younger than the original, set by Minister Takamori and a former couple.
- Nakata appears, but he is the Defense Liaison Coordinator rather than the original informatics.
- Professor Fukuhara is a professor of comparative civilization who devises the aforementioned rescue measures in the original work.
- Chief Cabinet Secretary Nozaki is a diplomat at the head of the negotiations for refugee acceptance in the original work (Hachirota, whose name is different).
- The old man does not appear.
- There are some people who did not appear in the original works as shown below.
- Ex-wife of Tadokoro, Minister of Crisis Management Takamori.
- Misaki Kuraki, who survived the earthquake off the coast of Suruga Bay (Mayuko Fukuda).
- Tamie Tanokura, the “Hyottoko” proprietress who raised Reiko, who lost her parents in the Great Hanshin Earthquake, by one woman (Hideko Yoshida) And their regular customers.
- The roles of the women who appear are different (in the original,PrincessReiko wasTokyo Fire DepartmentHyper rescueRescue workers[Annotation 19], Is a woman who is in charge of spearheading disaster countermeasures within the government.
- The use of fictitious weapons called N2 explosives is an important point.
- Nuclear weapons were supposed to be used in the initial setting, but the TBS participating in the production showed a dislike of the setting of "use of nuclear weapons", so a fictitious setting with the same destructive power as nuclear weapons can be obtained. It was changed to a weapon.
- Unlike the original works, Yuki and Onodera die in the story[Annotation 20]..On the contrary, in the original movie (1973 edition), Dr. Tadokoro, who shared the fate with the Japanese archipelago, survives without being in danger of life.
- In the original work etc. Japan sank "almost completely"[Annotation 5]However, although it is partially submerged in this work, it will not eventually sink to Japan.
Weapons and mechanics
- Deep Earth Exploration Vessel"Chikyu'
- Deep mannedDiving research ship"Shinkai 6500-In the work, "Wadatsumi 6500'
- Manned diving research vessel "Shinkai 2000-In the work, "Wadatsumi 2000'
- Type 73 light truck
- Type 73 medium truck
- Type 73 large truck
- 1 ton and half ambulance
- High mobility vehicle
- Scouting motorcycle
- Osumi-type transport ship"Osumi""Shimokita'
- Air cushion boat type 1
Cast (2006 movie)
The title is the one at the time of publication.
Staff (2006 movie)
- Original:Sakyo Komatsu
- Supervision:Shinji Higuchi
- script:Narushima departure,Masato Kato
- Director of Photography:Kawazu Taro
- Recording: Atsushi Nakamura
- Sound effect:Kenji Shibasaki
- musics:Taro Iwashiro
- art:Yasuaki Harada
- Mechanical design:Hideaki Anno
- Special skill manager/director assistant:Katsuro Onoue
- Special effects director:Kamiya Makoto
- VFX Producer:Tetsuo Oya
- Special effect: Shuichi Kishiura
- Action Director:Yuta Moroji
- Special effects miniatures:Marbling Fine Arts,
- Special molding:Tomo Haraguchi,
- Special effects:Special effects research laboratory
- VFX/CG:Motor / lieZ,Marine post,Japan Effect Center, Design complex, team garage,Q Tech, Dynamo Pictures,Japanese video creative Other
- Scientific supervision:Koharu Yamaoka,Hira Asahiko,Yoshiyuki Tsuji
- Cooperation:Tokyo Fire Department-Independent administrative agencyJapan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology(JAMSTEC)Tokyo UniversityEarthquake Research Institute-Defense Agency-Japan Ground Self-Defense Force-JMSDF-Japan Air Self-Defense Force-Honjo City-Takasaki-Hino city
- executive producer:Kazuya Hamana
- Production manager:,Shimanari Nosei,Kitagawa,Yoshiro Hosono, Kaku Manabu, Kamei Osamu, Tsuneda Teruo
- Production: Movie "Japan Sinking" Production Committee (Shogakukan,TBS TV,Every day broadcasting,Dentsu,Mainichi Shimbun,Jay Dream,Stardust pictures, Toho,)
Special staff (2006 movie)
- Geophysics/Volcanology (Nagoya Univ.):Koharu Yamaoka
About script credit
The credit at the time of the theater release was "Screenplay Masato Kato", which was supposed to be Kato's independent script.[Annotation 23].. However, the name of Narushima is added in the DVD credit. Kato at the time of releaseChiho KatsuraIn a dialogue with him, he said that the script was co-written by the two people (Narushima's name is not given), but due to various reasons, only his name is given..
Theme song (2006 movie)
Related software (2006 movie)
- Japan Sinking Original Soundtrack (2006th July 7,Victor Entertainment VICL-62028)
- Strange tomorrow
- Record of a creature
- The End of Utopia
- Grave marker
- Who will take over?
- Peace on earth
- In the endless flow
- Rain, wind, and beyond
- At dawn
- Gordian knot ~long road to God~
- This is Nippon...
- Resurrection day
- Keep Holding U (movie edit) -Special recording-
- The title of each song is derived from the title of Sakyo Komatsu's work, except for "Keep Holding U".
- Japan Sinking Original Soundtrack (2006th July 7,Victor Entertainment VICL-62028)
- Japan Sinking Standard Edition (January 2007, 1 GNBD-19)
- Japan Sinking Special Collector's Edition (3 Disc Set) (2007 January 1 GNBD-19)-First Press Limited Edition
- Japan Sinking Standard Edition (September 2007, 9 GNBD-4D)-Low Price Edition
- Publisher: Sedic International/Shogakukan, Publisher:Toho.
- Publisher: Sedic International / Shogakukan, Publisher:.
- Japan Sinking Dictionary ENSYCLOPEDIA OF SINKING JAPAN (June 2006, 6 REDV-21)
- Navigate DVD, Publisher: TBS, Publisher:TC Entertainment.
- It was televised on TBS series on April 2008, 4.
External link (2006 movie)
- Sunken Japan (2006)-Toho Web Site
- Japan Sinks (2006) - allcinema
- Japan Sinks (2006) - KINENOTE
- Japan Sinks (2006) - Agency for Cultural AffairsJapanese movie information system
- Japan Sinks (2006) - Movie Walker
- Japan Sinks (2006) - Movie.com
- Japan Sunken (2006) flyer - Pia
- SINKING OF JAPAN - All movie(English)
- SINKING OF JAPAN - IMDb(English)
1974 TV drama
It was filmed at the same time as the movie version, according to a contract between Sakyo Komatsu and Toho, who said, "It will be made into a TV drama on TBS after being made into a movie." Some of the cuts taken by the TV staff were used in the movie version.
1974 May 10から1975 May 3Until,TBSseries(Excluding some areas) ・ Broadcasted 20 times on Sundays at 00:26 (1975)May 12Has been broadcast the omnibus). As for Orimori, Sakyo Komatsu (19 others) also served as the original at 30:20-00:2, which preceded this.Special effectsSuspense drama "SF drama The army of monkeysWas broadcast, and it was also an era when Sakyo Komatsu's work was broadcast for 90 minutes in a row.
The total production cost was 5 million yen, the same as the movie version of the previous year, and a huge amount of money was invested, which is unprecedented in the history of TV dramas...Not only the special effects that created ambitious screens everywhere without relying only on the diversion cuts from the movie (1973 version), but also a large budget was spent on the drama part, "1 million yen only for casting costs" Was told..The role of Dr. TadokoroKatsura KobayashiOther than that, the cast is different from the movie version, Besides the main cast belowMie Hama,Yoshio Tsuchiya,Yu FujikiFrom Tora special effects works, including the familiar people, the gorgeous faces made guest appearances, coloring each story. I sang the theme song "Tomorrow's Love"Hiroshi ItsukiIn the XNUMXth episode, which has the same title as the theme song, Shogo Katsura, a navigator who provided the data in Tadokoro with Reiko's wisdom.[Annotation 25]Appearing in a role.
In the novel, Tokyo, which is heavily damaged by the occurrence of a large earthquake in the middle of the story, is not damaged until the end, and Toshiyuki Hosokawa, who plays Associate Professor Yukinaga, dropped out on the way, so it does not appear in the middle of the story.[Annotation 26],insteadKenji SaharaTechnical Officer Nosue who plays cooperates with Dr. Tadokoro, the fiancée of Onodera died in the earthquake at the beginning of the first time, Yoshimura, the boss of Onodera, used Onodera for the benefit of the company, and with Reiko There is a drama-specific setting and development, such as trying to break up with each other and having a daughter named Maria who reunited with Dr. Tadokoro for the first time in 1 years.Also, unlike the original, Dr. Tadokoro survives by Secretary Nakata, who has decided that it is the last mission in Japan to escape the disappointed Tadokoro who lost his daughter.Also, in the movie version, the old man who had a strong presence did not appear much, and his death was done by the line of Secretary Nakata.The last scene is also very different from the novels and movies, and Onodera and Reiko close the curtain in the form of unknown life and death, but in the narration of the omnibus that was broadcast later, it is said that they escaped to Australia with help.
At the time of this broadcast, the internet stations in KansaiAsahi Broadcasting(ABC), but from the later TBS seriesNET TV (current TV Asahi)seriesToNet changeThe preparation for was also overlapping. Strangely, the final episode was broadcast on March 3th, which was also the last broadcast date for the TBS series on ABC. The rebroadcast later in Kansai is the current affiliate station in the midnight frame on Tuesday from autumn 30.Every day broadcastingIt flowed in (MBS).
1995 ToFukuokaAs a midnight program (early morning program)re-airThat was the same yearMay 1Immediately after the broadcast of the second episode ended,Hyogoken Nanbu Earthquake(Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake) Happened, the broadcast from the third episode was discontinued.
さ ら に,2016 Of CS broadcastingJapanese movie channelIt was broadcast onKumamoto earthquakeThe same day as the day after the outbreakMay 4It is virtually discontinued with the 7th episode broadcast in the morning.
In the episode 1975 “Kamakura disappeared in the sea”, which was broadcast on March 3, 9, as a general public watching the TV screen broadcasting the emergency press conference of Prime Minister MatsukawaKoichi KawakitaAnd the actorKenji OhbaHas made a cameo appearance.
In this work, in addition to the special effects cut of the movie version, "Radon, the Large Monster in the SkyAnd 'Gosei Goras] Etc. The scenes of past Toho special effects movies are diverted.On the contrary, the movie "Godzilla vs Mothra』(1992 ), The scene of the collapse of Himeji Castle in the 4th episode of this work is diverted to the scene of the destruction of Nagoya Castle..
Cast (1974 TV drama)
- Dr. Yusuke Tadokoro:Katsura Kobayashi
- Toshio Onodera:Murano Takenori
- Abe Reiko:Kaoru Yumi
- Maria Bailey:Mari Christine
- Maya Ariyoshi:Tomoko Ogawa
- Associate Professor Nobuhiko Kocho:Toshiyuki Hosokawa
- Kazushige Nakata:Kurosawa Toshio
- Tatsuya Yuki:Hashimoto Isao
- Hideo Yoshimura (Chief of Flight):Nakaya Noboru
- Reporter Tatsuno:Kunie Tanaka
- Professor Yamashiro:Takamaru Sasaki
- Field Engineer:Kenji Sahara
- Kunieda:Kei Yamamoto
- Prime Minister Matsukawa:Satoshi Yamamura
- Old man:Nakamura Kojiro
- Etsuko Morishita (fiancée of Onodera):Mariko Mochizuki
- Kyoko (Attendant of the old man): Tomoe Mari (Attendant)Yasuko Agawa）
- Mr. and Mrs. Akimoto (apartment manager):Keisuke Otori,Kyouta
- Haruko Onodera (Toshio's sister):Ayako Sawada
- Shuji Onodera (Haruko's husband, son-in-law):Nobuto Okamoto
- Ken'ichi Onodera (Children of Shuji and Haruko):
- Kayo Onodera (Toshio's mother):Tanami Tatsuko
- Shintaro Abe (Father of Reiko):Uchida Asao
- Yamakawa Nobuko (Kinoshita Surgeon's nurse):Oi Komachi
- news caster:Toshiaki Shinbori,Ikemizu Toyo,Osamu Ichikawa,Isao Saku
- Narration:Taketoshi Naito,Kishida Mori *Kishida is in charge of advance notice only, non-credit
Staff (1974 TV drama)
- Planning:Tomoyuki Tanaka
- producer:,Hitoshi Ogura,Yoji Hashimoto,
- Supervision:Taku Nagano,Fukuda Jun,Kiyoshi Nishimura,Eizo Yamagiwa,
- script:Yuichiro Yamane,Hideka Nagasaka,Yoshiro Ishido
- Special skill director:Koichi Takano,Koichi Kawakita
- musics:Kenjiro Hirose
- developing:Toyo Lab
- Beauty:Yamada wig store
- Theme song: "Tomorrow's love'[Annotation 27], Insert Song: "Kotori" (B side)
- Production: Toho Video (currentlyToho Visual Art)・TBS(CurrentTBS TV）
Special staff (1974 TV drama)
The number of episodes is "○" (the 26th is written as "final")
|Times||Airdate||subtitle||script||directed by||Special technology||Guest|
|The sea||Yuichiro Yamane||Fukuda Jun||Yoshio Tabuchi||Mariko Mochizuki(Etsuko Morishita),Masami Shimojo(Shinsuke Morishita),Somaru Koda(Professor)|
Hajime Izu(Professor),Kazuko Imai(Etsuko's mother)
|2||May 10||Undersea Madness||Kiyoshi Nishimura||Mariko Mochizuki (Etsuko Morishita),Katsuhiko Sasaki(Tsuchiya),|
Hajime Izu (Professor), Somaru Koda (Professor),Yoshio Katsube(Engineer)
|3||May 10||White crack||Sekine Sekine(Jun),Tomoe Mari(Kyoko),Katsumi Ishiyama(Friend of Onodera)|
|4||May 10||When the sea collapses||Taku Nagano||Koichi Kawakita||Toshie Shoji and Reiko(Manzai combination Hiro Takeshi)|
|5||May 11||Now the island is sinking||Hideka Nagasaka||Murai Kunio(Shunsuke Kinukawa), (Teacher Yajima),Arai Tsunehiro(Taichi)|
Mika Katsuragi(nurse),Michio Kida(islanders)
|6||May 11||In sadness||Kiyoshi Nishimura||Yoshio Tabuchi||Kunio Murai (Shunsuke Kinukawa),Kazuya Oguri(Senzo Onodera),|
Takao Takashi(Kazuhiko Sasaki),Moriya Hiroya(Gomiya Deputy Chief)
|7||May 11||Sky fangs, black tornado||Yuichiro Yamane|
|8||May 11||Muddy stream of anger||Eizo Yamagiwa||Koichi Takano||Hiroshi Yanagiya(Mr. Gen)Tatsuo Matsushita(Professor), Somaru Koda (Professor),|
Yoshio Katsube (engineer), Hajime Izu (professor)
|9||May 12||Undersea cave mystery||Yoshiro Ishido||Owada Baku(Haruo Tokumitsu),Isao Tamagawa(Tasaka Tokumitsu),|
Ken Mitsuda(Yoshio Onishi)
|10||May 12||Aso Firefall||Hideka Nagasaka||Koichi Kawakita||Masaaki Daimon(Kenji Okita),Harumi Arai(Reiko Kitagawa),|
Hayao Takahara(Reiko's father), (Aoki Norihiko)Komura(Selling buns on Mt. Aso)
|11||May 12||Aurora in Kyoto!!||Yuichiro Yamane||Koichi Takano||Takahiko Higashino(Hidaka), Tomoe Mari (Kyoko)|
|12||May 12||The capital of danger Kyo||Takahiko Higashino (Hidaka),Summer Junko(Yoko Yoshikawa),Atsushi Negami(Kozo Kimura)|
|13||May 12||Kyoto is collapsing||Junko Natsu (Tomoko Yoshikawa), Atsushi Negami (Kozo Kimura),Tony Cetera(Professor Douglas)|
|Tomorrow's love||Hideka Nagasaka||Taku Nagano||Koichi Kawakita||Hiroshi Itsuki(Shogo Katsura),Takanobu Hozumi(Kiyoshichi Otaguro),Hiroshi Yagyu(Assistant on-site supervisor)|
|15||May 1||Large explosion, submarine oil field||Mie Hama(Kazumi Yamauchi),Shinichi Yanagisawa(Yasaku Yamauchi),Shin Katsuri(Kiyoshi Hamakura)|
Franz Gruber(Robert Custer)
|16||May 1||Kagoshima Bay SOS!||Yuichiro Yamane||Eizo Yamagiwa||Koichi Takano||Tasaka Miyako(Yukari Yuuki),Takashi Kanda(Ushiyama),Shinji Maki(Ukulele I Ching)|
|17||May 1||Amakusa has disappeared!||Hayashiya Kikuzo(Kazuo Sakamoto),S. Takatsu(Koichi Ariyoshi),Toyoko Takechi(Haru Sakamoto)|
|18||May 2||Okochi Dam in crisis||Kiyoshi Nishimura||Shimojo Atom(Saburo Nagai),Aki Mizusawa(Naoko Nihonmatsu),|
Yu Fujiki(Nihonmatsu Yasugoro),Tomoko Ishii(Agoro's wife)
|19||May 2||Farewell, Hakodate town||Hideka Nagasaka||Minoru Kanaya||Koichi Kawakita||Noriko Sengoku(Hana Hojo),Piling(Genta Inoue),Takei Midori(Yuri Hojo),|
Hideaki Ohara(Goro),Kazuhiro Fukusaki(Kazuo), (Shigeru)
|20||May 2||Sinking hokkaido||Sakura Kamo(I'm going to Hattori),Kojiro Kusanagi(Kumayoshi Wada),|
(Sasuke),Keiji Sakakida(Iku's father)
|21||May 2||Izu Oshima scattered on the pillar of fire||Taku Nagano||Koichi Takano||Yoshio Yoshida(Kamon Shimamoto),Michiyo Yamazoe(Taeko Shimamoto),|
Fukuda Toyotomi(Kenichiro Osaki)
|22||May 3||The Japanese archipelago that bends||Yuichiro Yamane||Ichiro Ogura(Junichi Ishiguro),Noriko Kitazawa(Fusayo Ishiguro),Yoshio Tsuchiya(Taizou Ishiguro),|
Hiroyuki Takano(Koji Ishiguro),Ako Nakamura(Sachiko Ishiguro),
Kunihisa Mizutani(Cape Oura Lighthouse, Ozato),Kazuo Suzuki(Cape Oura Lighthouse, Kishimoto)
|23||May 3||Kamakura disappeared into the sea||Minoru Kanaya||Kenji Todoroki(Nisa Oki),Yasufumi Morisawa(Self-Defense Forces member)|
|24||May 3||Tokyo citizens, escape||Kenji Todoroki (Nisa Oki), Yasufumi Morizawa (Self-Defense Forces member), (Emmy)|
|25||May 3||Fukuda Jun||Kenji Todoroki (Nisa Oki), Yasufumi Morizawa (Self-Defense Forces member), (Okayama)|
|26||May 3||Last day in tokyo||Ban Kojika(Ginji Matsumoto),Machiko Soga(Teruko Matsumoto)|
Video software (1974 TV drama)
- Laser disc
- Japan Sinks LD-BOX D-1 (7-disc set) (October 1996, 10,Amuse soft entertainment AML-37)
- Includes the 1st to 14th episodes.
- Japan Sinks LD-BOX D-2 (6 Disc Set) (February 1997, 2, Amuse Soft Entertainment AML-21)
- Includes the 15th to 26th (final) episodes.
- Japan Sinks LD-BOX D-1 (7-disc set) (October 1996, 10,Amuse soft entertainment AML-37)
- Japan Sinks TELEVISION SERIES (9 volumes, Amuse Soft Entertainment)
- M-1.0 (Volume 1) to M-3.0 (Volume 3) were released on April 2001, 4. Includes 27 episodes each.
- M-4.0 (Volume 4) to M-6.0 (Volume 6) were released on April 2001, 5. Includes 25 episodes each.
- Japan Sinks TELEVISION SERIES Premium Hazard BOX (9 DVD set) (July 2006, 7 Amuse Soft Entertainment ASBP-7)
- DVD-BOX with the above 9 DVDs
- Japan Sinks TELEVISION SERIES (9 volumes, Amuse Soft Entertainment)
External link (1974 TV drama)
|TBS Sunday 20:00 frame|
[This program onlyDrama, Kansai areaEliminate intestinal torsionExclude because
|Previous program||Program name||Next show|
(TV drama version)
[Resume single-shot special program frame]
2021 TV drama
2020 web animation
1973 radio drama
Half a year from October 1973, 10 to April 8, 1974, earlier than the movie and TV versionsEvery day broadcastingIn production, as a 9: 00-15 minute band program, every day from Monday to Friday,National Radio Network (NRN)It was broadcast on affiliated stations. All 130 times. The name of the main character, OnoderaToshioからKosukeTo, the name of the submarine on which Onodera ridesKermadekからKemaldeckSettings such as to have been changed.In addition, the deceased mother of Onodera entered the water in Miho (currently Shizuoka City), and so on.
Staff (1973 radio drama)
Cast (1973 radio drama)
- Kosuke Onodera:Toru Emori
- Abe Reiko:Kiwako Taiji
- Dr. Yusuke Tadokoro:Takeshi Kato
- Associate Professor Nobuhiko Kocho:Kikuo Kinuchi
- Kazushige Nakata:Etsushi Takahashi
- Kunieda:Kakuno Takuzo
- Prime Minister Yamamoto:Kazuo Kitamura
- Old man:Shin Tatsuoka
- Hideo Yoshimura:Tappei Shimokawa
- narrator:Kyuzo Kawabe
- Other appearances:Literary Theater
1980 radio drama
NHK serial radio drama (1980 As a "continuous stereo novel"NHK-FMBroadcast on, laterAMRebroadcast on). Broadcast 1 times in 15 minutes per episode. Other than setting the setting age to "10X", the story development is almost the same as the novel. Just before the first broadcast on FMGeneral TVWas featured in the "NHK Program Guide", and the recording scenery of the crowd scene of the Great Tokyo Earthquake was introduced.
Cast (1980 radio drama)
- Toshio Onodera:Takeshi Kaga
- Abe Reiko:Yoshie Shimamura
- Dr. Tadokoro:Ishinoshiro
- Yukinaga:Tatsuo Kokata
- Kazushige Nakata:Kunio Otsuka
- Yamazaki:Kiyoshi Kawakubo
- Old man:Seiji Miyaguchi
- Prime Minister:Akira Kume
- Australian Prime Minister:Yasuo Hisamatsu
- United Nations Special Committee Chair:Seizo Kato
- Narrative:Kyoji Kobayashi
- Theme music:Sibelius"Symphony No. 1'
- "Okuni & Mecha Collection" (Qingdao Cultural Teaching Material Company) --Commercialization of the mecha that appeared in the TV version. Mostly, it includes Wadatsumi, Kermadek, and Hayato.[Annotation 28]
- "Japan Sinks D1 Plan" "Japan Sinks D2 Plan" (タ カ ラ ト ミ ー) --Mecha collection of movie remake version. Mainly the equipment of the Self-Defense Forces and deep-sea submersibles that appeared in the play, but it was used for shootingTugboatIs also included in the lineup.
- "JMSDFTransport shipShimokita(TakaraTomy) --A 1/700 model of the transport ship "Shimokita" that appeared in the movie remake version.
Movie adaptation plan that did not come true
"Sinking of the Japanese Islands"
Around 1971, the movie "Sinking of the Japanese Islands" based on "Sinking of Japan"DaieiAnnounced production..As for the background, a plan to make a special effects movie of the Tokyo earthquake in Daiei has emerged, focusing on the fact that the Tokyo earthquake was a hot topic in the media around 1971.Meanwhile, in the fall of 1972, it was discovered that Sakyo Komatsu was writing such a story in a dialogue article of "Broadcast Asahi", and when he asked for the story of the Great Tokyo Earthquake, he taught him how to write "Japan Sinks". And Komatsu provided the raw manuscript before publication.As a result of examining this at the planning meeting in Daiei, the project will start to move positively.However, the president of DaieiMasakazu NagataHowever, he suddenly announced the production of "Sinking of the Japanese Islands" without any contact to the person in charge who was running this project in the company. It was announced without permission from Komatsu at the stage when the production cost was not clear and no formal contract was signed. In the end, the project of "Sinking of the Japanese Islands" was shelved as it was, and Toho officially acquired the rights to make it into a movie after the original was published.[Annotation 29].
Planning of "Continued Japan Sinks"
When an advertisement for a large-scale lineup from the year after Toho was published in the evening newspaper at the end of 1973, "Espy, "The Great Prophecy of Nostradamus", etc...It was even announced that each work before production was "invited 50 people to the preview by lottery".
The same directors as the previous work, Shiro Moritani and Teruyoshi Nakano, are appointed as directors and special skill directors.The catch phrase next to the title was "Will the Japanese who lost their homeland be wiped out of world history?"It was said that the plot would show Onodera and Reiko reuniting in Geneva, the suffering of refugee Japanese, and land procurement activities funded by the Japanese government.However, Komatsu's original writing did not proceed, and after the release schedule was postponed to 1976, the production disappeared and it became a phantom project..
Planning of "Japan Sinks 1999"
1998 May 9ToGinza Tokyu Hotelso,Shochiku 1999 It will be released from December2000 As a New Year movieJapan sinks 1999』Production announcement was made. To the directorKazuki OmoriAppointed. Both Omori and Komatsu were in 1995Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeThe young people who were also victims of the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake and tried to make use of their experiencevolunteerActivities andインターネットKomatsu also looked forward to the depiction of the younger generation, showing his willingness to incorporate the above trends. For the spectacle scene on the video sideCGAdopted a policy of utilizing.Shunji Mitsuyoshi, Shinichi Ohara and other staff members were mentioned.
It was planned to be a masterpiece with a total production cost of 12 billion yen and a distribution target of 30 billion yen, but Shochiku, whose performance was poor, could not raise the production cost, and in 1999May 3At a press conferenceNobuyoshi OtaniThe president commented that it was "under consideration", and it became clear that the related employees of the same work were transferred, and it was decided that the production would be virtually discontinued.[Annotation 30].. After all, in the 2000 Shochiku New Year movieOshima NagisaDirected by "ObedienceWas released.
Novel "Japan Sinks Part XNUMX"
Background to writing
When asked about the concept of the sequel in a dialogue on TV, Komatsu said, "When Japan sank, a large amount of volcanic ash caused the entire earth to cool, resulting in a global food shortage. Under such circumstances, it was scattered all over the world. I was thinking about what would happen to the Japanese who lost their country, but the theme was too realistic, such as the emergence of a similar situation due to the recent eruption of a volcano, and the writing is not progressing. " I answered, and in the second part, "Global coolingIs an important theme along with "The fate of the Japanese".
A young science fiction writer who later admires Komatsu and him (Taniya)Katsuhito MorishitaA project to write a sequel to "The Sinking of Japan" was launched, and discussions were held between the Japanese left after the sinking and the fate that the earth would follow, and a basic plot under Komatsu. Was summarized.However, because Komatsu was already old, the actual writing was done by Tani, who had a long life in the Asian region, where the Japanese would be active after the sinking, but in 2011 after publication. Komatsu will pass away.
Synopsis (Part XNUMX)
Twenty-five years have passed since the "incident" in which most of the Japanese archipelago sank to the seabed.In the waters where the Japanese archipelago used to be, not only claims of sovereignty but also academic research were left frozen, but a Chinese marine research vessel was secretly invading the area.JMSDFWatariWarrant OfficerAnd so onHakusanA part of[Annotation 31]Is found to remain as a reef.
Kazunari Nakata, a former central figure in the D plan and now the prime minister of Japan, is trying to rebuild Japan.Yamato BankOn top of theMega floatTry to proceed with the plan to build.However, it is with neighboring countries such as China.
Foreign Minister Torikai insists that Prime Minister Nakata divert the Mega Float Plan to save humankind, but Nakata is not convinced and Torikai resigns as Foreign Minister.Nakata relies on a military alliance with the United States to resolve the situation, but the United States attempts to take over the Earth Simulator after manipulating information that imposes responsibility on the Japanese government.
Settings (Part XNUMX)
Characters (Part XNUMX)
- JMSDFWarrant Officerso,Destroyer"KuramaThe onboard helicopter crew.IsraelAnd JapanDual nationality.. The eldest son of Watari Hanae and the half-brother of Sakura.
- Watari's eldest daughter and Masatoshi's half-sister. The surname on the family register is Yoshimura, but he gives his mother's surname. As Prime Minister Nakata's private secretary, he is given the role of recording "incidents."
- He has many nationalities and surnames because he has repeatedly married and divorced many men from various countries, following the will of an elderly man who said, "Bring a Japanese child."Although appearing in the first part, the "Watashi" surname is first mentioned in the second part (the kinship with the old man is not stated).
- JMSDFMisa.. Captain of a helicopter equipped with "Kurama". Masatoshi's boss.
- An old friend of Prime Minister Nakata, and an old friend of Hanae. In the first part, he worked as one of the members of Plan D.
- Prime Minister of Japan. He was one of the core members of the former D plan, and even after becoming a politician, he can see the vigorous curiosity of his scholarly days. The first part often took a nihilistic attitude, but the second part shows a deep attachment to the lost "Japan".
- Reorganization of Japanese refugees scattered all over the world,Mega floatHowever, the Earth Simulator revealed that the entire earth was cooling. The plan was canceled, the prime minister resigned, and the position was transferred to former foreign minister Torikai.
- Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan. After resigning as Foreign Minister in conflict with Prime Minister Nakata, he was given the position of Prime Minister.
- In the year when the Japanese archipelago sank, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' entry ministry group had little overseas experience until the sinking, so it is possible to think about the survival of humankind regardless of Japan.
- Agricultural Development Organization member. A farmland development specialist,パ ュ ュ ニ ニResponsible for the development of settlements. The first generation who experienced the sinking of Japan.
- Director of Gaia Agricultural Development Institute.
- Captain of "Zuiho" belonging to Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology.
- Researcher, Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology.
- JapanMinistry of Agriculture(Australia OfDarwin(Placed in) bureaucrats.Earth simulatorProject leader.
- Technical Officer of Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Technical Officer of Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.
- JapanMinistry of ConstructionOfficials.
- Japanese government liaison.
- First Secretary of the Permanent Mission of Japan to the United Nations.
- United Nations High Commissioner for RefugeesStaff. In the first part, I was involved in the eruption of Mt. FujiManazuru RoadHe was missing in the vicinity, but he was alive. I can't forget my ex-fiancé, Onodera, who died, and I'm looking for Onodera while working.
- Deputy Consul General of the Chinese Consulate in New York. He is also deeply involved in NGO activities in China.
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euJapanese refugee leader. In factMemory lossToshio Onodera himself (There is a scene where Mayako mistakenly calls him "Onoda" near the end of the first part). He was married to Mayako, but died five years ago.
Development after "Part XNUMX"
There was also the concept of the third part.2006 To the radio program "Suntory Saturday Waiting BarWhen Komatsu appeared in "," If we were to make the third part, the Japanese who lived in the second part would have no choice but to go to space.Mega floatI'm talking to Tani (Koshu) to make a[Reliability required verification].
After "Japan Sinks" started writing, "SF magazine』Serialized in, published1966 And Komatsu's other feature-length novel, which preceded "Japan Sinks"In the endless flow』, As a short episode, touches on the future of the Japanese who have lost their land and the future, and here the figure of the Japanese who are advancing into space is depicted.Also called "festival"Short shortIn the work, the Japanese people who lost their land took the lead in space development, so in return for their contribution.ObonHuge on the Pacific OceanCapital lettersIt is said that they have the right to do "" and have established a new tradition of viewing from the moon or satellite orbit.
The possibility that the Japanese archipelago will actually sink
GeophysicistSeiya UedaIs "Central public opinionIn a dialogue with Komatsu published in the July 1973 issue.Quantum mechanicsupperTunnel effectHe pointed out that the use of was a "trick" to sink Japan, and Komatsu admitted that, "that [Tunnel effect], Only the Japanese archipelago will not sink. ".
The foundation of the Japanese archipelago is an accretionary prism formed by the movement of multiple plates.This is due to the collision of the continental plate and the Pacific plate on the ocean plate.SedimentIs raised in the form of being pushed up.Therefore, unless the movement of this plate changes, the Japanese archipelago will not sink, but rather rise rather than sink.It is calculated that even if the movement of the plate actually changes, it will take more than 100 million years to completely sink, and it is said that there is no need to prepare, worry, or take measures in case of sinking..
In addition,Tetsuo Irifune-愛媛 大学The professor said,NatureIn a paper published in the February 2008, 2 issue, the plate that sank from the surface to the ground stays around 14 km underground and does not sink any more..
"" Used in the 2006 movieplateThe idea of blasting "to prevent sinking" is not possible in real science.this is,magnitudeEven a 5.25-class earthquake is equivalent to an artificial earthquake caused by one of the largest nuclear explosions in history.Japanese archipelagoThe width of the plate that sinks is more than 1000km with a margin.To destroy it, we need enough energy to cause a magnitude 10 class earthquake, and the amount isTNT equivalentThis is because it reaches 150 billion tons.
The above is something that the author Komatsu is aware of, and as suggested in the work, "the sinking of Japan" is just a hypothesis that "what if a catastrophe occurs once in billions of years now?" It's a story.This can be local小 惑星Is possible if it collides with the earth and locally destroys a part of the earth.However, such a probability isSolar systemIt has been decreasing since the birth of.
Even if the assumption becomes a reality, it is unlikely that the natural disaster will be limited to the Japanese archipelago or that it will occur with only a few years of harbinger.It will lead to a global catastrophe such as crustal movements on each continent connected to the plate from around Japan and a tsunami on the Pacific coast.
- Everything except Japan sinks
- Yasutaka TsutsuiA parody novel by the author. "Japan Sinks" is the 5thNebula AwardAt the same time as receiving the award (Japanese feature film category), the 5thNebula AwardReceived (Japanese short film category).
- The movie was announced in the form of piggybacking on the release of "Sinking of Japan" in 2006. The director isKawasaki Minoru.. Played the role of Onodera in the first movie version and the TV drama version respectivelyHiroshi Fujioka,とMurano TakenoriAppeared together and became a hot topic. In addition, the role of Dr. Tadokoro in this movie version isTeradaSo, Terada was offered to appear in the remake version of "Nihon Chinbotsu", but in the end he chose this one. He also appeared in the 2006 edition.Takashi MatsuoBut,Weather forecaster・ He has also appeared here as Yoshizumi Morita. In addition, Komatsu has given official approval (certified) to this work.
- Drifting in Japan
- By Sakyo KomatsuSelf parody[Needs verification].. The first appearance is "Feature of the story] 1966 September issue.Matsushiro Earthquake SwarmAs a result of boring in the survey, I encountered something soft, and at the same time, a violent earthquake struck the entire Japanese archipelago, and immediately after that, the Japanese archipelago began to swim southward. "It is true that there are catfish in the basement, and there was a huge catfish-like monster under the Japanese archipelago," he said.It is named "Archi Ultra Giganton Catfish Nipponics".
- Japanese Chinbo *
- Yokota JunyaNonsense parody novel.
- Japan hometown sinking
- Issued in conjunction with the 2006 releaseTokuma bookstoreA collection of parody manga published by. It is written with the concept of "What if (the writers') hometown sinks?" (Sometimes only "local" sinks or remains).Kenji Tsuruta,Hideo AzumaFrom writers familiar to science fiction fans,Hisaichi IshiiIt is also characterized by a wide range of authors.
- SMAP x SMAP
- Kansai TV-Fuji Television Network, IncBroadcast onEntertainment shows.. Starring in the 2006 editionTakeshi KusagiWas appearing, and the parody of this movie, "The Fall of Japan," was broadcast.
- Sgt. Frog
- Television Animation. Under the title of "Sinking of the Hinata Family", it was loosened due to the year-end expansion work of the underground base.groundBut with the Hinata familySedimentationThe story of doing.The name of the underwater research vessel is also "Tsumidawa" instead of "Wadatsumi".
- Manga. Included in 4 volumes of the Shogakukan Ladybug Comics version of the book entitled "World Sinking".NobitaThe reality that will happen 12 hours laterDoraemonTools (Imani eyeball), The content is that heavy rains fall all over the world and the world sinks.In fact, Nobita had a dream that he would have at night, and the world would never sink.
- The King is a donkey ~ The counterattack of the blunt empire ~
- Gag manga.The title was "Slightly Sinking in Japan", which was serialized several times.The setting is that Japan has subsided (flooded) by 80 cm due to local land subsidence, and depicts the lives of people living in that environment.
- The mysterious sea Nadia
- Television Animation. In Episode 21 "Goodbye ... Nautilus"NautilusThe name of the trench where is sunk is "Kermadick Trench". Hanson's explanation in Episode 31 "Farewell Red Noah" is a parody of Professor Tadokoro's explanation in the 1973 movie. There are other detailed parodies in episode 31. In addition, the storyboard of episode 21 and the director of episode 31 directed the 2006 version.Shinji Higuchi.
- Like Hayate!
- Cartoon.There is a scene where the maid Maria finds a work called "Nerima Sinking" in the movie DVD that she was watching to kill time for the heroine Nagi Sanzenin.The story in which this scene appeared was published in the year the remake was aired.
- Grandpa Danger
- "Colo comic』Cartoon. There was a story that he wrote a picture book called "Ji-san's sinking in Japan".
Media that quotes the sinking of Japan, etc.
- South Korea OfNewspaper company
- 2011 (23)May 3Occurred inTohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Due to a huge earthquake or a big earthquake(I.e.The Korean national newspaper "JoongAng Daily News"WhenSeoul Special CityLocal newspaper "Seoul ShinmunIsMay 3In the morning edition of the article, I posted this in this work under the heading "Sinking of Japan".However, when this reminds me of this work and insults the feelings of Japanese victims of the earthquake, readers say.claimFlooded.. "JoongAng Ilbo" is at the end of the same yearMay 12In the special feature attached, "I hurt the Japanese suffering from disasters", and posted a "reflection statement" to cancel the paper at that time., Again published a corrected article that wrote "Ganbare Japan" using the photograph of the submerged disaster area..
- Haken's dignity 2nd series (Nippon TV）
- The actual book (1973 Kappa Novels version) appears in the drama.In addition, there is a scene where Haruko Omae shouts "Japan sinks"., The ending is credited as cooperation.
- ^ Made a pessimistic future predictionRoman clubof"Growth limitWas announced in 1972, the previous year. Komatsu was a sub-producer of the theme hall at the Japan World Exposition.
- ^ Seiya Ueda(at that timeTokyo UniversityProfessor, Geophysics)Central public opinionIn a dialogue with Sakyo Komatsu published in the July 1973 issue, he said, "I was wondering if that would be about my master's thesis.".
- ^ Although it is said to be "Japan Trench" in the work, to be exactIzu/Ogasawara Trench.
- ^ Expression at that time. From 2011, it was decided to interpret "all active volcanoes unless they are extinct volcanoes".
- ^ a b Even in the main story of the original, the description confirming the complete disappearance of the Japanese archipelago after the last big explosion has been blurred.And according to "Japan Sinking Part XNUMX"Hokuriku region OfHakusanThe part (Hakusaniwa) that seems to be a part ofReefIt has become exposed from the sea surface, and the Japanese government has based on this that Japan in the waters of the former Japanese archipelagoNational sovereigntyInsists on the survival of.
- ^ Early 1970sItami AirportThere were multiple candidates for the location of the "Kansai New Airport" to replace Kobe, including off Kobe and off Senshu, and the report was issued in 1973, the same as the publication of this book.
- ^ In modern timesSuper computerIt should be (supercomputer),Cray 1Before the birth of, there is no concept of supercomputer yet.
- ^ However, in the 1974 drama version, it is explained as D of "Danger" (Episode 4 "When the sea collapses").
- ^ The constituent countries appearing in the work are Tanzania, the United States, the Soviet Union, Malta, the United Kingdom, Germany (at the time of the release of this work, it was divided into east and west, but it is simply described as "Germany"), France, Indonesia, Jordan, Bangladesh, Canada, Australia.
- ^ In Chapter 5, Section 7, there are two scenes where the leader of the third opposition party and the chairman of an economic organization call him "Ogata-kun."
- ^ In the book "Godzilla Pictorial", it is described as "2 hours"..
- ^ Tanaka said he contacted Komatsu after seeing the original newspaper advertisement...Tanaka and Komatsu have been interacting with each other for a long time, and Komatsu is the magazine he was involved in.SF magazine』It states that there was also a benefit to having received the prize money from Toho.
- ^ Books that say "first time outside of Tsuburaya"There is also an error.
- ^ Nakano states that it was an experiment for himself to see how realistic the technology that Toho Tokusatsu had cultivated so far could approach..
- ^ The scale is "about 300/1" in the book "Toho Tokusatsu Movie Complete History", "1200/1" in the book "Toho Special Effects Movie Daizenshu"Is described.
- ^ Later, a survey by Dr. Tadokoro revealed that the sinking was within a year.
- ^ In the old work and the original, there was a scene in which an old man convened an expert and confined himself at the foot of Mt. Fuji to devise a rescue plan for Japan, but this work does not describe it at all.It is only shown by Prime Minister Yamamoto's line that the extreme theory that "it is better to do nothing" was also presented in the examination by multiple experts.
- ^ In the original, it struck under the ground subsidence about half a year after the earthquake.rainy seasonDue to torrential rain.Even in the 1974 TV drama version, the earthquake and sinking in Tokyo correspond to the final scene, but at that stage all the residents have not been evacuated.
- ^ In reality, there are no female members in the Tokyo Fire Department Hyper Rescue. This is because female employees are restricted from engaging in disaster activities related to poisonous and deleterious substances.
- ^ In the 1974th TV drama version of 24, Onodera fell into a similar situation, but was rescued with a short break.
- ^ In the 1973 radio version, he appeared as Professor Tadokoro.
- ^ Photo only. The picture was newly taken for the movie.
- ^ You can check the credits in the theater pamphlet.
- ^ a b c Special skill director
- ^ By the time he returned from the port, he was concluded with Tadokoro's line that his homeland had already been lost.
- ^ チリThere is a line saying that Japan is away from the investigation of the big earthquake.
- ^ In the opening credit, it was written as "Tomorrow's love". It was also used as the 14th subtitle.
- ^ Originally at the time of the main broadcastImai ScienceA plastic model kit released by.
- ^ The book "Godzilla Daizenshu" states that it was not realized due to the bankruptcy of Daiei..
- ^ In 1998ShochikuThen.Okuyama familyDismissal riotCivil warIt is said that he was not in a state where he could make a movie.
- ^ Later, a report from Shinohara to Prime Minister Nakata revealed that the site of the collapse of Mt. Hakusan was not the same as it was, but was reefed by an "incident."
- ^ "NDL-OPAC Bibliographic Information". National Diet Library. 2016/9/5Browse.
- ^ Sakyo Komatsu "Japan Sinks (below)"Shogakkan Library, 2006, p.400.In the imprint, the title of the book is "Nihonchinbotsu"ruby.
- ^ "UCHIDA TV vol.241 [Sakyo Komatsu and Japan Sinks / Secretary Story]”. Hiroyuki Uchida (February 2017, 2). 2021/10/19Browse.(Sakyo Komatsu's officeIoJunko Otobe, the representative director, reads "Nihonchinbotsu". )
- ^ a b c d e f g h Toho special effects movie history 1983, pp. 372–373, "History of Toho Special Effects Films Japan Sinks"
- ^ a b c d e f Toho special effects movie history 1983, pp. 448–449, "Special Dialogue Toho Special Effects Movie To the Future! Sakyo Komatsu Tomoyuki Tanaka"
- ^ a b c Toho Champion Festival Perfection 2014, p. 126, "Project Toho Champion Festival Festival Music is Far"
- ^ a b c d e f Toho Special Effects Movie Complete Works 2012, p. 165, "" Sinking of Japan "work commentary / actor directory"
- ^ Shinkai 2013, p. 170.
- ^ a b Komatsu & Ueda 1973, p. 148.
- ^ a b c Godzilla Pictorial 1999, p. 174, "Sinking of Japan"
- ^ a b c Toho Special Effects Movie Complete Works 2012, p. 164, "'Japan Sinks'"
- ^ a b c d e f Toho special effects movie history 1983, p. 549, "List of Toho special effects movies"
- ^ a b Japan Tokusatsu Film Picture Book 1999, pp. 126–127, "Sinking of Japan"
- ^ a b c d e Godzilla Daizenshu 1994, pp. 70–71, "Toho special effects movie history Godzilla birth spectacle hit"
- ^ Toho Special Effects Movie Complete Works 2012, p. 166, "'Japan Sinking' Weapon Catalog / Museum"
- ^ "Kinema Junpo Best Ten Complete History: 1946-2002" Kinema Junpo, 2003, pp. 198-199.ISBN 4-87376-595-1.
- ^ Toho special effects movie history 1983, p. 58, "Tomoyuki Tanaka Special Effects Movie Memories"
- ^ Tidal Wave (1975) - All movie(English)
- ^ a b c Patrick Macias"My favorite food in" Godzilla 1985 "is Dr. Pepper!" "Otaku in USA Anime Import History of Love and Misunderstanding"Tomohiro MachiyamaTranslation,Ota Publishing, 2006, 125 pages.ISBN 978-4778310028 .
- ^ a b c d e f g Toho Special Effects Movie Complete Works 2012, p. 167, "The secret story of shooting'Japan Sinks' / Ask Kawakita"
- ^ Haruo Nakajima, "Monster Life Original Godzilla Actor, Haruo Nakajima," Yosensha, 2010, p. 320.ISBN 978-4-86248-589-2.
- ^ Japan Marine Industry Co., Ltd.
- ^ "1973" Sinking of Japan "Complete Material Collection" Taketo Tomoi (eds.), Yosensha, 2018, p. 170.ISBN 978-4-8003-1425-3.
- ^ a b c Godzilla Daizenshu 1994, pp. 146–147, "SPECIAL INTERVIEW Champion Festival signboard and general masterpiece Teruyoshi Nakano"
- ^ Toho Godzilla Association "Special effects Tsuburaya group Godzilla and youth on Toho special effects"Koichi Kawakita(Supervision),Yosensha, 1989, 216 pages.ISBN 978-4-86248-622-6.
- ^ a b c d e Toho special effects movie history 1983, pp. 380–381, "History of Toho Special Effects Films Japan Sinks"
- ^ a b c d Toho special effects movie history 1983, pp. 376–377, "History of Toho Special Effects Films Japan Sinks"
- ^ a b Godzilla Daizenshu 1994, p. 145, "INTERVIEW Yoshio Tabuchi"
- ^ a b c Toho Champion Festival Perfection 2014, p. 84, "Godzilla vs. Hedorah Making"
- ^ a b Toho special effects movie history 1983, pp. 374–375, "History of Toho Special Effects Films Japan Sinks"
- ^ Toho Champion Festival Perfection 2014, p. 115, "Interview with Toho Champion Festival Staff 3 Koichi Kawakita"
- ^ Toho Champion Festival Perfection 2014, p. 89, "Godzilla vs. Megalo Making"
- ^ a b Japan Tokusatsu Film Picture Book 1999, p. 142, "Toho special effects work video LD lineup special effects series"
- ^ (PDF) - Japan Filmmakers Federation
- ^ Fumio Takada"When does Fumio Takada's laughing art note expire?" Zabuton-tei Furuyu Planning, 2007, pp. 256-257.ISBN 978-4-434-10789-4.Higuchi's remarks that appeared on Takada's radio program.
- ^ "Monthly Scenario" September 2006 issue[Page number required].
- ^ "Japan Sinks | Amuse Soft Entertainment". www.amuse-se.co.jp. 2021/11/13Browse.
- ^ Explanation of DVD recording From the still screen
- ^ "Notice of reorganization of drama "Sinking of Japan" / movie "XNUMX: Signal of Life"". Japanese movie channel (February 2016, 4). As of February 15, 2019オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/12/17Browse.
- ^ "Heisei Godzilla Rubberning Column NO.010 Heisei Godzilla Live Film" "Heisei Godzilla Perfection" Supervision: Koichi Kawakita,ASCII Media Works<DENGEKI HOBBY BOOKS>, February 2012, 2, p. 10.ISBN 978-4-04-886119-9.
- ^ Akiya Suzuki "A Man Called Trumpet Movie Producer Masaichi Nagata"Kinema Junposha, 1990, pp. 123-125.ISBN 4-87376-041-0.
- ^ "Four "Japan Sinks" that ended in illusion. The history of making a movie that you should know before making it into an animation in 4”. Magmix (March 2020, 3). 2020/4/6Browse.
- ^ a b Toho Special Effects Movie Complete Works 2012, p. 190, "The secret story of shooting" Tokyo Bay Flame "-Special Edition-Toho Video's masterpiece route"
- ^ Sankei sportsMarch 1999, 3 "Shochiku version of" Japan Sinks "discontinued"
- ^ "Will Japan never sink? - Wayback machine(August 2014, 8 archive) ""I wrote that it will sink over a million years, but will Japan eventually sink? - Wayback machine(August 2014, 8 archive) ”bothEarthquake Research Institute, University of TokyoJapan Sinks and Earth Science Q & A Corner
- ^ "Doesn't Japan sink? Research results denying the plate fall theory at Ehime University". YOMIURI ONLINE (Yomiuri Shimbun). (September 2008, 2). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2008, 2. 2021/12/17Browse.
- ^ Yumi Hayashi "Korean media reports the Great East Japan Earthquake in association with a panic movie"Livedoor NEWS" (Korean full-time), March 2011, 3.2021/5/15Browse.-Yumi Hayashi "The Korean media reported that "Japan sinks" was blamed, "What a headline ... are you sure?""Livedoor NEWS", March 2011, 3.2021/5/15Browse.
- ^ "Earthquake report "Japan sinking" expression canceled Korean newspaper remorse"Nihon Keizai Shimbun"Nihon Keizai Shimbun(Kyodo News), September 2011, 12.2016/7/18Browse.
- ^ Yoshihiro Makino "Corrected "Japan Sinks" and reflected on the Korean letter and the earthquake report"Asahi Shimbun], January 2011, 12.2014/8/25Browse.-Enlarged version (left is March 3th, right is December 11th)
- ^ ""Haken no Hinkaku 2" Why did Ryoko Shinohara shout "Japan sinks" (2/2)"Weekly post』(Shogakukan), September 2020, 8.2021/8/21Browse.
- Sakyo Komatsu; Seiya Ueda "When the Japanese archipelago sinks" "Central public opinion』Volume 88 No. 7 Chuokoronsha, Pp. 148-158, July 1973.
- Yokota Junya"SF Encyclopedia" (Kosaido,1977 ）
- Supervised by "The Complete History of Toho Special Effects Movies" Tomoyuki Tanaka,TohoPublishing Business Office, December 1983, 12.ISBN 4-924609-00-5.
- "TV magazineSpecial Editing 40th Anniversary Godzilla Daizenshu ”Composition / Written by: Toshiaki Iwabatake (A Production), Masanao Akai,Kodansha, August 1994, 9.ISBN 4-06-178417-X.
- Publishing news companyHen "Publishing Data Book" (Publishing news company, 1997)
- Sakyo Komatsu"Will to SF" (Kobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd.,1997 ）
- Special supervision of "Toho Hen Japan Tokusatsu Film Picture Book BEST54" Koichi Kawakita,Seimidou Publishing<SEIBIDO MOOK>, February 1999, 2.ISBN 4-415-09405-8.
- "Godzilla Pictorial Toho Fantasy Movie Half a Century History"Take Shobo, December 1999, 12 (Original work December 24, 1993), 12rd edition.ISBN 4-8124-0581-5.
- Naofumi Higuchi"Castle of Sand" and "Sinking of Japan" 70's Japanese blockbuster movie "(Chikuma Shobo,2004 ）
- Sakyo Komatsu / Io "Sakyo Komatsu Magazine Vol. 23" (Kadokawa Haruki Office,2006 --About the overseas version of "Nihon Chinbotsu")
- "Kinema Junpo』(Kinema Junposha, Late July 2006 issue)
- Koichi Kawakita "Special Effects Soul Toho Special Effects Strenuous Battle" (Yosensha, 2010)
- "Complete Works of Toho Special Effects Movies" Written by: Kazuhiro Matsunomoto, Kazuhiro Asai, Nobutaka Suzuki, Masashi Kato,Village Books, August 2012, 9.ISBN 978-4-86491-013-2.
- Hitoshi Shinkai "The Age of Kappa Books" Kawade Shobo Shinsha〈Kawade Books>, November 2013, 7.ISBN 978-4-309-62459-4.
- "Godzilla Toho Champion Festival Perfection"Dengeki Hobby MagazineEditorial department,KADOKAWA(ASCII Media Works) <DENGEKI HOBBY BOOKS>, November 2014, 11.ISBN 978-4-04-866999-3.
- Akino NakanoKatsuji Someya "Special Skills Director Teruyoshi Nakano" (September 2017, 9,Wise Publishing）
- Taketo Tomoi ed. "1973" Sinking of Japan "Complete Material Collection (Movie Hidden Treasure Collection)" (March 2018, 3,Yosensha）ISBN-978 4800314253