Photo Overseas Review High Score "Halo Infinite" -A bold design is adopted, giving an exciting and new impression.
Overseas Review High Score "Halo Infinite" -A bold design is adopted, it is exciting ...
If you write the contents roughly
"Halo Infinite" will be available for PC / XSX / Xbox One on December 12th, Japan time at 9:3 am.
● Windows Central: 100 / (XSX) ● NME: 100 / (PC) ● Game… → Continue reading
Game * Spark
Web media for hardcore gamers who are passionate about video games. We handle a wide range of global and fun game information from the user's perspective, regardless of the size of development, domestically or internationally. Not only news, but also many serialization plans by staff and reader participation corners are being developed.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
May 2013, 5 (Japan time) in Seattle, North AmericaXbox 360Announced as a successor model.The code name isDurango..It is said to have been named Xbox One, proclaiming the next-generation all-in-one game and entertainment system..
For CPUAMD JaguarAlthough the hardware is relatively orthodox, such as adopting, there are two OSs on the underlying host OS.Windows8Base virtual OSHas become a unique design that operates at the same time, and a total of three OSs operate in cooperation.Since the OS has an extremely complicated structure, it is disadvantageous in terms of simply drawing out the performance of the hardware, but it has achieved high compatibility with the successor model..
Initially, it was announced that Kinect would be included as standard, but it was said to be disadvantageous in terms of price compared to rival models.Handling of DRMWas also forced to change due to the backlash from users and major retailers.The blurring of such a concept became a disadvantage in terms of sales.
Released on November 13, 2013 in 11 countries including North America.In Japan, the result was that we had to wait until September 22, 9, which is a delay of more than 2014 months.In response to this situation, I became the top of the Xbox divisionPhil SpencerWas appointed..It was decided to make an effort to rebuild the game business.
Made in July 2016 Electronic Entertainment ExpoXbox One S, which will be a minor change model in (E3), and the high-end version codename "Project Scorpio(Project Scorpio: later Xbox One X) announced.Kinect dedicated terminal is deleted from bothIt was broke up with Kinect and strengthened as a pure game machine.In particular, Xbox One X was released in Japan without delay, making it the first case in the history of Xbox that Japan will join Tier 1..
- May 5 --Xbox One will be announced at the next-generation Xbox announcement event held at the special venue of Microsoft headquarters.
- May 6 - Electronic Entertainment ExpoAt (E3), the price, release date, package contents, and game software lineup will be announced.In November 2013, Microsoft announced that it would launch the Xbox One in 11 countries around the world.
- May 6 --The withdrawal of DRM for packaged software is announced.
- May 8 --Microsoft localizes, responds to demand, etc.Announced that it will reduce the number of countries released in November 2013 from the originally announced 11 countries to 21 countries, and postpone the release in 13 countries to 8.
- May 11 --It will be released in 13 countries in North America, Europe and Oceania.Sold 24 million units within 100 hours of launch..On the same day, an internet news site reported a malfunction of the optical drive.Microsoft has determined that this issue will affect a very small number of customers.
- May 12 --It is announced that 18 million units have been sold in the first 200 days after launch.
- May 3 --It will be announced on the Xbox official community site that it will be released in September 26 in 2014 countries including Japan.
- May 4 --It is announced that the number of units shipped to retailers has reached 500 million units..
- May 4 --Microsoft Japan Co., Ltd. announced that it will be released on September 26, 2014 in 9 countries including Japan..
- May 5 --It is announced that the Xbox One main unit set that does not include Kinect will be released on June 2014, 6.
- May 9 --Launched in Chile and Colombia.
- May 9 --Released in Japan..The number of vehicles sold in Japan during the four days from September 9th to September 4th was 9 units (according to "Famitsu")..
- May 9 --Launched in Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Arab Territories.
- May 9 --Launched in Israel.
- May 9 --It turns out that the release date in the People's Republic of China will be postponed from September 9 to 23Will be announced later on September 9th.
- May 11 --It is reported that the actual sales in the UK have reached 100 million units in total (according to GfK Chart-Track)..
- May 6(13th local time) --At E3, it was announced that a new model "Xbox One S" and a high-end version codename "Project Scorpio" are under development.
- May 9 --A limited number of "Xbox One main unit sale campaign" will be held in Japan..The price is 500 yen (29,980% consumption tax included) for the Xbox One 8GB model, and 1 yen discount for the Xbox One 10,000TB model and Xbox One Elite.
- May 11 --"Xbox One S" released in Japan(Launched on August 25 in 8 countries including North America).
- June 6st (local time)- Xbox Game PassStarted the service.
- May 6(12th local time) --At E3, announced that the official name of "Project Scorpio" is "Xbox One X".
- May 7 --Xbox One S 500GB in Japan (MinecraftRevised the price of the bundled version).The reference price has been revised from 29,980 yen (tax excluded) to 27,759 yen (tax excluded).
- May 11 --"Xbox One X" released.
- May 2 --In Japan, the Xbox One S 1 TB software bundled version (Forza Horizon 3 and Halo Collection) and the Xbox One S 1 TB Minecraft Limited Edition have been reduced by 29,980 yen to 34,980 yen (excluding tax) and 5,000 yen (excluding tax), respectively.
- May 5 --"Xbox One S All Digital Edition" released. An inexpensive model that eliminates the optical disk drive from the Xbox One S.
- May 4 - In JapanXbox Game PassService started.
- July-Announced discontinuation of production for Xbox One X and Xbox One S All-digital Edition.
- May 11 --Next-generation machine "Xbox Series X / SReleased.
- End of December-End of production for Xbox One.
Xbox One S has 11% better performance.
There is no game dedicated to Xbox One X, but extensions other than dedicated assets and graphics are allowed (as a logo, Xbox One X compatible "Xbox One X Enhanced", 4K compatible "4K ULTRA HD", HDR 10 compatible "HDR" There is).
- Xbox One Family Spec Sheet
- AMD Jaguar APU 8 cores (4 cores x 2 clusters), 1.75GHz
- AMD GCN (Graphics Core Next) Architecture-based, 12 arithmetic units (768 cores in total)
- Capacity 32My bEquipped with ESRAM
- Equipped with 4 Move Engines
- Hardware video encoding / decoding function
- HDMI in / out function
- DDR3Memory 8GB (shared with system graphics)BandwidthWill be able to use 68.3GB / s and 5GB for games）
The Xbox One X has improved specs.The main points are as follows.
- AMD Jaguar Evolved APU 8 cores, 2.3GHz
- AMD GCN architecture-based, 40 arithmetic units (2560 cores in total)
- GDDR5Memory 12GB, bandwidth 326GB / s
500GB or 1TBHDDIs installed as standard.It is built into the main unit and cannot be replaced by the user, but if additional capacity is required, it can be used by connecting an external HDD compatible with USB 256 with 3.0GB or more...With the update, it is possible to connect up to 16 data storage devices up to 2TB in total.
Data including save data is saved in both HDD and cloud at the same time (even free members are synchronized with the cloud).
The Xbox One Kinect sensor is equipped with multiple video cameras and microphones.gesture-voice recognition,Face recognitionAlso track finger movements and skin condition.. Kinect's system constantly collects data and improves algorithms.
It's not compatible with Kinect for Xbox 360, you can't use Kinect for Xbox 360 on Xbox One, and you can't use the Xbox One Kinect sensor on Xbox 360.
It is equipped with a function to irradiate the human body with an infrared pattern and take a picture with an infrared camera, and by combining it with the information of a normal camera, the human bodyHeart rateCan now be measured.It has become possible to recognize even in the dark, and it has become possible to recognize the depth with high accuracy.Depth recognition is a Time of Flight method that utilizes the time difference between when modulated infrared rays are irradiated and reflected by an object before being photographed, and is different from conventional dot pattern infrared rays.Normal camera also has resolution1080pThe performance has improved, and the wide-angle lens has increased by 6% compared to the conventional model, enabling simultaneous recognition of up to 6 people.It recognizes conversations 24 hours a day even in standby mode, and you can start the main unit just by talking..
Initially, resources were forcibly allocated to Kinect, but now it is possible to allocate those resources to game development, improving the performance of game titles that do not require the full functionality of Kinect.In this case as well, voice recognition and the like can be used.
In Xbox One S and Xbox One X, the terminal dedicated to Kinect is omitted, but connection is possible by using "Kinect adapter".
Xbox wireless controller
First Generation "Xbox One Wireless Controller"
Over 360 improvements from the Xbox 40 controller.. By adopting the communication method by Wi-Fi Direct, the communication speed with the main unit has been greatly increased.In addition to the left and right grips, vibration motors have been added near the trigger so that vibration can be transmitted to each of the left and right fingertips that touch the trigger, for a total of four.The edges of the analog stick have become mesh-like, making it easier to operate.Powered by two AA batteries.Battery storage is from vertical to horizontal, and the back is flat.the cross keyHas been changed to a shape in which the cross pad is exposed directly from the groove. Kinect detects which controller is being operated at which position.This is because there is an infrared LED on the front of the controller and it is taken with an infrared camera...Equipped with a micro USB terminal (B), it can also be used as a wired controller by turning off wireless by connecting to the main unit with a USB cable. A driver for Windows is also provided and can be used on a PC.
It is a controller included in the Xbox One early model main unit.
Second Generation "Xbox One Wireless Controller"
A 3.5mm headset terminal has been added, making it possible to use commercially available headsets without relying on a headset adapter.Fixed the LB and RB button stiffness that was a problem in the first generation.
Third Generation "Xbox Wireless Controller"This controller, which comes standard with Xbox One S and Xbox One X,BluetoothSupports connection(You can order the original model at the Xbox Design Lab when it is released separately)..In Japan, "Xbox controller (with Windows USB cable)" appeared on January 2017, 1..The product name of the third generation has changed from "Xbox One ~" to "Xbox ~".
With the controller update, it is now possible to switch between Wi-Fi Direct and Bluetooth as well as the XNUMXth generation Xbox wireless controller, and it also supports.
XNUMXth Generation "Xbox Wireless Controller"
A controller released at the same time as the Xbox Series X / S.Bluetooth compatible.It's compatible with Xbox One and can be used.It's basically the same as the XNUMXst to XNUMXth generation controllers, and it's only a small improvement in terms of changes from the previous model.New share buttonIt has become possible to easily share screenshots and videos with the community.Also, on the cross key, "Hybrid directional pad"Is adopted, making it easier to input diagonally.USB connection terminalUSB Type-Cbecome,Matte finish that prevents the trigger and bumper from slippingTo.In addition, a tactile dot pattern has been added to make it easier to grip.Also, by optimizing for the hand size of an average 8-year-old childSlightly smaller in size and easier to holdBecomeBluetooth Low Energy (BTLE), Supported.Overall, the specifications are similar to the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2.
Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
- Original (unbranded, first generation)
- Series 2
"Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2" is the second generation of Elite controllers released on November 2019, 11.
By updating the controller, it became possible to switch the connection method between Wi-Fi Direct and Bluetooth, and it also supports.
|Series 2||オ リ ジ ナ ル |
(Unbranded, first generation)
|电源||Dedicated specifications||様 仕 様|
|Built-in battery||AA batteries x3|
Detachable battery pack
|USB connection terminal||Type-C||Micro B|
|Bluetooth connection||対 応||incompatible|
|Profile slot||3 + "default" 1 ||2|
|Trigger lock function |
Operating area setting
Maximum / half / none
Maximum / half
|Paddle lock function |
(Invalidation / malfunction prevention)
|Press and hold the profile button||Press the connect button twice|
|Attached thumb stick||Standard x2|
Wide dome x1
|Allocation function||Shift allocation|
Thumbstick direction assignment
|Other functions, etc.||Thumbstick tension adjustment||ー|
|Charging dock that can be attached to and detached from the carrying case|
|Rubber grip that covers a wider area|
|Color scheme||Black keynote|
Xbox Adaptive Controller
A game controller designed to assist users with physical disabilities and operate the game freely..Compatible hardware is Xbox One andMicrosoft Windows 10On-board PC.In Japan, it was released in limited quantities from January 2020, 1 at Microsoft's online store...Developed by Microsoft to promote accessible gaming..Two huge black buttons are arranged as main keys and react with a little pressure.. Equipped with 19 3.5mm jacks, external switches / buttons / mounts / joysticks, etc. sold separatelyConnect the device that suits your user and expand the function..There is no need for the conventional "holding the controller" action, and it is possible to play regardless of the player's posture.You can also mount the device and secure it to your bed or wall..On the bottomwheelchairThere are three screw holes that are standard specifications for attachments for.
- Wireless controller
- Elite wireless controller
- #Xbox wireless controller See
- Play & Charge Kit
- Wireless controllerA dedicated battery pack that can be used in place of two AA batteries.
- Includes charging cable.
- Media remote control
- Kinect sensor
- #Kinect See
- Voice chat headset
- One ear type headset.Equipped with buttons that can adjust the volume and mute the microphone.
- Can also be used with first-generation Xbox One wireless controllers that don't have a 3.5mm headset jack.
- Xbox One Stereo Headset (2014)
- Binaural headset.
- The following headset adapter is included.
- Headset adapter
- Equipped with buttons that can adjust the volume, mute the microphone, and control the volume balance.
- Required to connect a commercial headset to a first-generation Xbox One wireless controller that doesn't have a 3.5mm headset jack.
- Xbox Wireless Headset (2021)
- Binaural type wireless headset.
- Wireless connection is possible without options for various Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S, and it also supports Bluetooth connection.Both can be input at the same time.
- Windows Sonic on all Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, and Windows PCsDolby Atmos,DTSHeadphone:X Supports XNUMXD sound technology such as. Dolby Atmos, DTS Headphone: X If you want to use it, you need to purchase a paid app sold in the Microsoft Store.
- Xbox Stereo Headset (2021)
- Binaural headset.
- It has the same functionality as the Xbox Wireless Headset (2021) with the wireless functionality removed.
- Vertical stand
- Dedicated stand for placing Xbox One S and Xbox One X vertically respectively.Because the shapes aren't compatible, the Xbox One S vertical stand can't be used for the Xbox One X, and vice versa.
- Wireless Adapter for Windows 10
- Connect to the USB terminal of a Windows PC and up to 8 at the same timeXbox wireless controllerYou can use the adapter.
- Various accessories that connect to the controller when the Xbox wireless controller is connected via BluetoothIs not supported, These accessories can also be used by going through here.
() Indicates Japan
【End of sale】
|Xbox One S||Miniaturized from popular type and initial type and partially improved performance|
【End of sale】
|Xbox One X||High-performance type, top model|
【End of sale】
|Xbox One S |
All Digital Edition
|The low-priced Xbox One S has abolished the optical disk drive.|
【End of sale】
TraditionalKinectNewly redesigned from the system "Xbox One Kinect sensorWas included, From June 2014, sales of the main body set that is not included will also startAfter that, the Kinect sensor was discontinued.2020 May 8At the time, the initial typeXbox One, Xbox One X, Xbox One S All Digital EditionDiscontinued, miniaturized, built-in power supply, 4K / HDR video and "Ultra HD Blu-raySupports playback and HDR gamesXbox One SOnly production continues. The explanation of XBOX one x and XBOX one S All Digital Edition is as follows.4K resolutionSupports generation (True 4K) gamesXbox One X, From Xbox One SOptical discAbolished the driveXbox One S All Digital EditionExisted.
|Xbox One X|
(end of production)
|Xbox One S|
(end of production)
|Xbox One S|
All Digital Edition
(end of production)
(end of production)
|Built-in power supply and miniaturization|
(Initial type ratio)
|蔵 内 蔵|
|蔵 内 蔵|
|蔵 内 蔵|
|Separate power supply|
4K / HDR video playback
|Ultra HD Blu-ray playback||○||○||×||×|
|Disc version game,|
/ DVD / CD playback
|4K resolution game,|
Xbox One X Enhanced
- Xbox One + Kinect
- Released on November 2013, 11.Released in Japan on September 22, 2014.
- "Day One Edition" will be released as a special edition on November 2013, 11. Includes a limited edition wireless controller printed with "Day One", a Day One decal, and a "Day One Achievement" unlock code..In Japan, it was released on September 2014, 9, and in addition to the accessories of Day One Edition in the pre-sale area, the usage code of "Titanfall" and "Kinect Sports Rivals" was included..
- "Xbox One 500GB + Kinect" will be released on January 2016, 1 and September 28, 2016. Kinect, "Kinect Sports Rivals" and "Zoo Tycoon" usage codes are included in the Xbox One 9GB main unit.
- Xbox One
- Released on June 2014, 6..Released in Japan on September 2014, 9.
- The "Xbox One Elite" comes with a 1TB built-in SSHD and an "Elite Wireless Controller" and was released on November 2015, 11.
- Xbox One S
- Released in 2016.Miniaturization of 40% by volume.At the same time, an external power supply was also built in.
- November 2016, 11 "Xbox One S 24TB (included with" Halo Collection ")", January 2017, 1 "Xbox One S 26 GB (" Minecraft "bundled version)", February 2017, 2 "Xbox One S 23 TB (included with" Forza Horizon 1 ")", February 2018, 2 "Xbox One S 20TB (included with" PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds ")".
- Xbox One X
- Released worldwide on November 2017, 11, including Japan..In Japan, due to the time difference, it will be released fastest in the world.This is the first in the Xbox series of all time..Apart from this, the controller with the "Project Scorpio" logo, which is the code name at the time of development, and the specially designed main body with the gradation by the dot pattern, also has the "Project Scorpio" logo, and is placed vertically. The initial limited model "Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition" with a stand will also be released on the same day...In addition, on November 2018, 11, a limited number of `` Xbox One X White Special Edition'' with the upper part of the main body off-white will be released..On the same day, the "Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (White Special Edition)", which has the same off-white color as the White Special Edition, will also be released in limited quantities.
- Xbox One S All Digital Edition
- 2019 year 5month 7 Date released.. The Xbox One S without the optical drive and equipped with a 1TB HDD. Includes download code for Forza Horizon 3 and Minecraft.
Built-in software services
3 つ のOSIs available, Xbox OS for games, Windows custom kernel (not compatible with standard Windows applications)But,Universal Windows platformCompatible with), And the OS for switching between them (Hypervisor) Works.
Xbox Live / Xbox Play Anywhere
With Xbox One versionWindows 10Aiming for a future without plate boundaries, In "Xbox Play Anywhere" eitherdownload versionIt is a service that can be played on either platform if you purchase (close to cross-by / cross-save)..
- Smart Match
- A matchmaking system that searches for opponents while performing other operations... "Auto resume" function allows you to move to another game while interrupting the game.
- Game DVR
- Gameplay can be recorded and published.Live streamingAnd can be edited by "UPLOAD STUDIO"..Video for 30 seconds to 5 minutes720pCan record at / 30 frames.It can be saved in the cloud and made public to users. Xbox Smart Glass is required for viewing on a PC or smartphone. Can be published on SNS.
- Living Games
- AI learns play style and plays battles instead..Also, the actual result is reflected in the game even if the player is absent..
- Record important moments with the "Extended Achievement" system..Also display the achievements of the process..There is also a "challenge" that can be unlocked by the community across multiple games..
- Xbox SmartGlass
- Xbox 360The mechanism has changed from the version, and direct connect has become the basis...You can connect multiple devices at the same time and use it as a sub screen..
- EA Access
- Electronic ArtsFlat-rate service for Xbox One.
2015 With the update of, by realizing backward compatibility via the Xbox 360 emulator, it corresponds to the operation of the game for Xbox 360.However, not all games will work, and only some games, mainly popular games, will be supported, but compatible games will be added at any time...Most games also support the Xbox One Game DVR feature and Mixer delivery. The Xbox 360 Guide on the Xbox 360 dashboard can also be launched on Xbox One.
- If you insert a backwards compatible Xbox 360 game disc into the disc slot, the title will be downloaded and the game will only start when you insert the disc. There is no need to replace the disc even if the title requires a disc replacement on the actual Xbox 360 console.
- download version(Game on demand,XBLA) Will be added to My Collection and can be started after downloading.
- Saved data is saved only on the user's cloud storage. Xbox Live Gold account qualification is required to move the save data of the actual Xbox 360 device to the cloud storage.
- Online play requires Xbox Live Gold account qualifications, just like the actual Xbox 360 console.
In addition,2017 ToThe original XboxSupports booting of game discs.At the moment, only some games are supported. The Xbox One X main unit operates with a high resolution of up to 16 times, and the other main units have a maximum resolution of 4 times.The following describes only the parts that are different from the Xbox 360.
- The original XboxXbox LiveThe service ended in 2010, and online functions cannot be used.
- Saved data is saved on the user's cloud storage, but save data migration from the original Xbox, Xbox 360 main unit is not supported.
In the United States, it is connected to a cable TV tuner → TV, but by connecting this to a cable TV tuner → Xbox One → TV, information related to TV broadcasting can be displayed as an overlay.is thisNFLIt is expected to be used in a service that can provide match information and play linked games by relaying.In addition, you can operate everything from the power supply of the TV to the switching of the cable TV channel by voice.A dedicated TV Guide (EPG) service is also available to change channels.. Xbox One in parallel with the gameSkypeBetween multipleVideo chatThere is a "Snap" function that allows you to enjoy TV broadcasting and games at the same time with this connection method..
ID @ Xbox
In July 2013, MicrosoftIndiesAnnounced a plan to use a commercially available Xbox One main unit as a development device and publish the created work (self-publishing), Xbox Live, Kinect, cloud, achievements.. It was part of Microsoft's vision of "everyone becomes a creator"..About a year later, in July 1, a Microsoft technical department official said that the plan to make the commercially available Xbox One main unit available as a development device was reported to be withdrawn., A Microsoft spokeswoman denied this..When supplying the same title to the game console version of another company (Xbox One ・PS4-Wii UEdition etc.Cross platformThere is a restriction (simultaneous release clause) that "Xbox One version should not be postponed", and indie developers are calling for the removal of the restriction..
- Game softwareIs with HDDク ラ ウ ドBecause it is saved in the library ofBoxed editionBut you need to install and authenticate online (diskless).
- You can play offline for up to 24 hours, but if you stay offline for 24 hours, you will not be able to start the game, so you will need to authenticate once a day..
- If you want to access the library from another main unit, you need to authenticate once an hour, but you can also access the "family" that can specify up to 1 people..
- Software can only be transferred to "friends" for 30 days or more with software approved by the publisher..
However, after the specifications were announced, complaints from users and the industry continued, andPlayStation 4At the time of the announcement of the specifications of, not only did the announcement that "the game can be played as before" caused a big cheer, but also the video "How to lend and borrow the game on PlayStation 4" was made to emphasize the difference from Xbox One. In response to that, it is revealed in the Xbox One official blog "Xbox Wire" dated June 6 that some of the specifications will be changed to the following.
- After the system setup at the first startup, online authentication is not required after that, but the package version needs to have a disk inserted for authentication..
- No certification of software transfer or restrictions on second-hand sales.
- Purchased libraries in the cloud no longer include the packaged version and are no longer shared by families of up to 10.
- download version TheXbox 360It is the same mechanism as.
In addition,Region codeSince there are no restrictions due to, it is possible to play overseas version software on hardware in Japan, and if there is a Japanese version, you can install the Japanese environment by online update.The reverse is also possible, you can install a Japanese environment on overseas hardware, and you can play all Japanese software without any problems.The software has no region code, but it remains on DVDs and Blu-rays, so there are restrictions when watching overseas DVDs on hardware in Japan.
Detail is"Xbox One game title listSee.Also,Backward compatible titles for Xbox 360 and the original XboxAlso works.
Furthermore, Xbox One is the next generation machineXbox Series X / S, Xbox OneRegion freeTherefore, if you change the regional settings, you can easily enter the overseas store and buy the overseas version.
Release date in each country and region
|Release date||country or region|
|2013 May 11|
|2014 May 9|
|2014 May 9|
|2014 May 9|
|2014 May 9|
|2014 May 9|
|2014 May 9|
|2014 May 9|
- ^ The countries released on Day One (November 2013) are the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria, Australia, and New Zealand, for a total of 11 countries.Japan belongs to Tier 13 (second team) and was a latecomer.
- ^ https://www.famitsu.com/news/201912/18189299.html
- ^ http://www.vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/
- ^ "Explaining the 4K UHD BD, which is the centerpiece of "Xbox One S", which continues to be in a surprising shortage!". 2017/2/17Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One with limited memory architecture for multi-OS”. PC Watch (March 2013, 7). 2013/7/29Browse.
- ^ "Microsoft announces Xbox One chip overview at Hot Chips”. PC Watch (March 2013, 8). 2013/11/26Browse.
- ^ VGChartz (Xbox One) January 2019
- ^ (Link in page)
- ^ "Xbox One-4Gamer.net'4Gamer.net.
- ^ "Xbox One software to be released-Famitsu.com'Famitsu.com.
- ^ ""Xbox One" Microsoft Japan officially announces release-Famitsu.com". 2021/12/5Browse.
- ^ Initial specifications.Updated to Windows 10 based one.
- ^ Inc, Aetas. “"Two Windows 2" run on Xbox One at the same time.The actual state of the system architecture that was revealed at the event for developers”(Japanese). www.4gamer.net. 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ Inc, Aetas. “Microsoft Announces Phil Spencer Appointed Head of New Xbox Division”(Japanese). www.4gamer.net. 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ a b "Microsoft Japan provides free adapter to connect Kinect to Xbox One S”. GAME Watch (February 2016, 11). 2018/6/21Browse.
- ^ a b "Microsoft Japan decides to release Xbox One X worldwide at the same time". GAME Watch (Impress Watch Corporation). (June 2017, 9) 2017/9/20Browse.
- ^ a b “Xbox One X World Simultaneous Release Decision Commemorative Interview”. GAME Watch (Impress Watch Corporation). (June 2017, 9) 2017/9/20Browse.
- ^ a b c "How to see the Xbox One-a new generation Xbox image analyzed by technical journalist Zenji Nishikawa”. Famitsu.com (November 2013, 5). 2013/5/24Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One Launch Markets Confirmed”(English). Microsoft. 2013/12/14Browse.
- ^ New Xbox, 100 million units sold on the first day of release Microsoft
- ^ "Microsoft Has No Clear Solution For Xbox One Disc Drive Issues”(English). Kotaku. 2013/12/14Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One Early Adopters Reporting Hardware Problems”(English). IGN. 2013/12/14Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One Deals More Than 2 Million Units in the First 18 days; Sold Out at Most Major Retailers”(English). Microsoft. 2013/12/14Browse.
- ^ Yusuf Mehdi (March 2014, 3). “Xbox One Coming to 26 New Markets in September” (English). Xbox Wire (Microsoft) 2014/3/18Browse.
- ^ "[Breaking news] Xbox One will be released in Japan in September 2014!". Famitsu.com (KADOKAWA). (November 2014, 3) 2014/3/18Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One Has Shipped 5 Million Units”. IGN Entertainment, Inc. (April 2014, 4). 2014/7/9Browse.
- ^ ““ Xbox One ”will be released on Thursday, September 2014, 9”. Microsoft News Center (Microsoft). (November 2014, 4) 2014/8/13Browse.
- ^ a b c “Kinect-free Xbox One coming June 9 for $ 399”. Polygon (VOX MEDIA INC.). (May 2014, 5) 2014/6/20Browse.
- ^ a b c Phil Spencer (September 2014, 9). “Welcoming 29 New Markets to Xbox One”. Xbox Wire (Microsoft) 2014/9/8Browse.
- ^ a b "Xbox One, an all-in-one entertainment system centered on a new generation of games, is on sale today.". Microsoft News Center (Microsoft). (November 2014, 4) 2014/9/8Browse.
- ^ "[Breaking news] Xbox One sold 23562 units in the first week. The number one software is" Titanfall ".". Famitsu.com (KADOKAWA CORPORATION). (July 2014, 9) 2014/9/14Browse.
- ^ “Microsoft delays Xbox One's China launch”. Polygon (VOX MEDIA INC.). (May 2014, 9) 2014/9/21Browse.
- ^ “Xbox One has had another official price cut in the UK”. Videogamer (PRO-G MEDIA). (September 2014, 9) 2014/9/24Browse.
- ^ “Xbox One sells 1m in the UK”. MCV (NewBay Media, LLC.). (November 2014, 11) 2014/11/21Browse.
- ^ From September 2016, 9, we will carry out a limited-time campaign where you can purchase Xbox One for 1 yen (tax included) – Xbox Japan Blog (Microsoft Japan Official) August 2016, 8 (viewed September 29, 2016)
- ^ 
- ^ 
- ^ The reference price of Xbox One S 1TB in Japan has been revised from February 2018, 2 --Xbox Japan Blog (Microsoft Japan Official) January 2018, 1 (viewed January 30, 2018)
- ^ Posted July 2020, 7 17:9, by Matt TM Kim Updated July 41, 2020 7:23 (July 17, 53). “Xbox One X and Xbox One S All-digital Edition to be discontinued”(Japanese). IGN Japan. 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ MS had discontinued the "Xbox One" in 2020
- ^ "About TV resolution on Xbox One". 2017/2/17Browse.
- ^ "4K on Xbox One S". 2017/2/17Browse.
- ^ "Can 4K / HDR be played on the Xbox One S, which is cheaper than the UHD BD player?Actually play and thoroughly verify image quality etc.". 2017/1/28Browse.
- ^ "What is Dolby Atmos that surrounds Windows 10 audio?". 2017/2/17Browse.
- ^ "US Microsoft, 4K compatible, increased processing speed, the smallest housing in history "Xbox One X". $ 499". 2017/6/14Browse.
- ^ "[Reiji Asakura's CES 2017 Report] Vol.12 Belgian stereophonic format "Auro-3D" expands application fields". 2017/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Verification tests confirm performance improvements over Xbox One S, original version". 2017/2/17Browse.
- ^ a b "[E3 2017] Zenji Nishikawa's 3DGE: What makes Xbox One X different from PS4 Pro?". 2017/6/14Browse.
- ^ "[Xbox E3 2017 Briefing] Xbox One X fascinating smallest body ever seen in photos and spec sheets!The area around the terminal is the same as the Xbox One S. GPU supports FreeSync". 2017/6/14Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f "Inside The Xbox One ｜ AMD & Microsoft Developer Day Analysis & Breakdown ｜ Tech Tribunal Part 1”. RedGamingTech (June 2014, 6). 2014/7/9Browse.
- ^ Anand Lal Shimpi (May 2013, 5). “The Xbox One: Hardware Analysis & Comparison to PlayStation 4”. Anandtech 2013/5/22Browse.
- ^ As the on-board memory speeds up, ESRAM is no longer needed and has been deleted.
- ^ a b "Xbox One Compatibility Xbox One console”. Microsoft. 2013/9/17Browse.
- ^ "Frequently Asked Questions About Cloud Saved Data on Xbox One". 2017/2/17Browse.
- ^ "What is the play that Xbox One realizes? Creators of 5 titles talk”. Famitsu.com (November 2013, 7). 2013/7/29Browse.
- ^ a b ""Xbox One is hard to accept change" Key person talks about the possibility of a new generation machine in a panel discussion”. Famitsu.com (November 2013, 6). 2013/7/29Browse.
- ^ Kinect-only Xbox 360 titles do not support backward compatibility due to Kinect incompatibility
- ^ "Xbox One's new Kinect has evolved significantly, recognizing facial expressions and heartbeats. Full body capture for 6 people at the same time”. japanese.engadget (May 2013, 5). 2013/5/24Browse.
- ^ "[Xbox One announcement] Details of the Xbox One dedicated controller with 40 improvements revealed”. Gs.inside-games (May 2013, 5). 2013/6/25Browse.
- ^ ""Xbox One" seen in the spec sheet and screenshots”. Famitsu.com (November 2013, 5). 2013/5/27Browse.
- ^ I immediately touched the new game console "Xbox One S"
- ^ "Microsoft releases USB cable bundled version of "Xbox Wireless Controller" that also supports Bluetooth connection with PC". 2017/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Xbox controller improves responsiveness with new farm ・ Supports BT connection and easy switching --Engadget Japanese version". Engadget JP. 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ Impress Corporation (September 2020, 3). “Xbox Series X reveals the whole picture of the new controller In addition to the new share button, the D-pad, trigger, bumper have been improved”(Japanese). GAME Watch. 2021/4/21Browse.
- ^ author (March 2020, 3). “Details of the new Xbox Series X controller will also be released!Ultra-low latency and high-speed analog input.”(Japanese). WPTeq. 2021/4/21Browse.
- ^ The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, a wireless controller that pursues professional-level customization functions and operability, will be released on February 2016, 2 (Thursday).
- ^ "Xbox Elite Wireless Controller" Review The strongest game controller in human history from Xbox was also the strongest on the PC!
- ^ Microsoft Japan
- ^ Common specifications with Xbox wireless controller
- ^ In Series 2, there are "Default Slot" (all indicators are off) and "Default Profile", and "Default Profile" is fixed to "Default Slot" and cannot be changed. When "Default Slot" is selected, the paddle on the back is disabled. The "default profile" stores standard button assignments. (Note that A, B, X, Y are assigned to the paddle in the "default profile", and it becomes effective when the "default profile" is set to the user slot.)
- ^ A function that automatically links the input range on the profile side according to the maximum operating range set by the switch on the controller side.Originals that do not work together will not work properly unless the profile side is manually set according to the position of the switch.
- ^ (Comparison based on the original, the same applies below)
- ^ ("Default slot" with paddle operation disabled is selected)
- ^ Series 2 and the original have different connection shapes between the stick and the main body side shaft, and are not compatible.
- ^ "Xbox Adaptive Controller”. MICROSOFT. 2020/1/24Browse.
- ^ ""Xbox Adaptive Controller", a non-grasping controller aimed at adapting to many people, is now on sale in limited quantities”. GAME Watch. 2020/1/24Browse.
- ^ [E3 2018] What can you do with the new controller "Xbox Adaptive Controller" that supports gameplay for people with physical disabilities?
- ^ a b "Experience the first ever game controller for people with disabilities "Xbox Adaptive Controller"”. GAME Watch. 2020/1/24Browse.
- ^ "Game controller "Xbox Adaptive Controller" that can be used by people with disabilities”. Mynavi News. 2019/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Microsoft officially announces "Xbox Adaptive Controller" to promote "accessible gaming"”. GAME Watch. 2020/1/24Browse.
- ^ "Microsoft's innovative controller "Xbox Adaptive Controller" was born in this way”. ITmedia. 2019/1/29Browse.
- ^ Except for Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- ^ "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 | Xbox”(Japanese). Xbox.com. 2021/12/7Browse.
- ^ Headsets, chat pads, headset adapters, etc.
- ^ "Xbox Support". support.xbox.com. 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ “Microsoft cuts Xbox One launch to 13 countries this year.”. engadget Japanese. (August 2013, 8) 2013/8/15Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "The only "box" in the living room, "Xbox One," is packed with the latest software and hardware technologies.Summary of details of the premier event". 4Gamer.net (September 2013, 5). 2013/5/25Browse.
- ^ New "Xbox One S" officially announced, 40% smaller & built-in power supply, HDR games & 4K movies and Blu-ray
- ^ Breaking news: Xbox One S announced. 4K BD & HDR compatible, the smallest ever, $ 299 with new controller
- ^ "The domestic release of "Xbox One S" is November 2016, 11.The price is 24 yen (excluding tax). HDR video support for "FFXV" revealed-- 3Gamer.net". 2019/12/31Browse.
- ^ "The birth of the True 4K game console "Xbox One X". E3 2017 detailed report". 2017/6/14Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One X will be released in Japan on November 11th.Limited edition Scorpio edition is also the same price 7 yen --Engadget Japanese version". 2019/12/31Browse.
- ^ "Low-priced model without optical drive "Xbox One S 1TB All Digital Edition" released today! --GAME Watch (May 2019, 5)". 2019/5/7Browse.
- ^ a b “Xbox One Starts Reservation for Sale in Japan on June 6st!”. GAME Watch (Impress Watch Corporation). (June 2014, 6) 2014/6/20Browse.
- ^ “Limited Edition Day One Edition to commemorate the release of Xbox One, sold out immediately by reservation on Amazon in the US (update: additional stock restocked)”. engadget Japan version (AOL Online Japan, Ltd.). (June 2013, 6) 2014/6/20Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One + Kinect (Day One Edition)”. Microsoft. 2014/6/20Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One 500GB + Kinect" will start shipping from September 2016, 9 (Thursday) – Xbox Japan Blog (Microsoft Japan Official) August 2016, 9 (viewed September 1, 2016)
- ^ “Microsoft Announces New Kinect-Less Xbox One SKU For $ 399 / £ 349.99”. GearNuke. (May 2014, 5) 2014/9/24Browse.
- ^ "The Xbox One S will be available in Japan for 5 yen with the de facto "Xbox One Starter Package" equipped with "Halo 1", "Halo: TMCC", 4TB HDD, and 34,980K Blu-ray!". 2017/1/28Browse.
- ^ ""Xbox One S 500 GB" with "Minecraft" included in "Xbox One S 500 GB (with Minecraft)" will be released on Thursday, January 2017, 1". 2017/1/28Browse.
- ^ ""Xbox One S 1 TB" with "Forza Horizon 3" bundled with "Xbox One S 1 TB" will be released on February 3, 2017 (Thursday).Campaign to present 2K Ultra Blu-ray version "Ghostbusters" with early purchase". 2017/2/17Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One S 1TB (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds bundled version)" with "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds" will be released on February 2018, 2 (Tuesday) – Xbox Japan Blog (Microsoft Japan Official) August 2018, 2 (viewed September 20, 2018)
- ^ “Xbox One X, the high-end model of the Xbox One family, will be released in Japan on November 2017, 11 (Tuesday)”. Xbox Japan Blog (Microsoft Japan). (September 2017, 9) 2017/9/21Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One X White Special Edition" and "Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (White Special Edition)" will be available in limited quantities from November 2018, 11. ". Xbox Japan Blog (Microsoft Japan). (September 2018, 10) 2018/10/23Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One S 1 TB All Digital Edition" without optical disk drive, which allows you to easily enjoy downloadable games and streaming video, will be released on May 2019, 5 (Tuesday) – Xbox Japan Blog (Microsoft Japan Official) August 2019, 4 (viewed September 17, 2019)
- ^ Sakr, Sharif (May 2013, 5). “Xbox One runs three operating systems, including cut-down Windows for apps”. Engadget. 2013/5/21Browse.
- ^ "7 Reasons Game Developers Should Get Together with Microsoft-Xbox One Information”. Inside (August 2013, 7). 2013/7/29Browse.
- ^ "It's finally time for Windows 10 apps to work on the Xbox One, and is the game developer the key to the "Fusion of Windows 10 and Xbox" strategy?". 2017/1/28Browse.
- ^ [E3 2016] Aiming for a "future without boundaries" ... Xbox Media Breifing Report
- ^ "[Special plan] Enjoy the PC game environment upgrade guide (Part XNUMX) "FFXV" for all gamers on your PC! Build a gaming environment with outstanding cost performance on PC & Xbox One". 2017/2/17Browse.
- ^ Xbox Play Anywhere compatible titles appear one after another. Cross-platform play on Windows 10 and Xbox One is also possible
- ^ a b "[E3 2013] Microsoft's new strategy as seen from "Xbox E3 2013 Media Briefing"”. GAME Watch (February 2013, 6). 2013/7/29Browse.
- ^ "Interview with Phil Spencer, Xbox One Developer”. AV Watch (November 2013, 9). 2013/9/21Browse.
- ^ a b "Xbox One New Generation Online Multiplayer". 2014/9/4Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One New Achievement System Details Revealed". 2014/9/4Browse.
- ^ a b "Two major next-generation game consoles "PS3" and "Xbox One" on the E2 show floor”. PC Watch (March 2013, 6). 2013/7/29Browse.
- ^ ""EA Access" service launched for Japanese Xbox One users.You can play various EA titles for 518 yen per month". 2017/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Summary of what you know about Xbox 360 backwards compatibility on Xbox One”. GAME Watch (February 2015, 6). 2015/6/18Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One adds "Blue Dragon" and "Lost Odyssey" to backward compatibility". 2017/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Supports backward compatibility with Xbox One and the original Xbox ”(May 2017, 10). 2018/2/13Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One may be your best friend on TV”. Gizmo (May 2013, 5). 2013/6/22Browse.
- ^ “Xbox One press briefing! Check out new titles, apps, and comments from gorgeous creators !!”. GPARA.COM LTD .. (June 2014, 6) 2014/6/20Browse.
- ^ "Introducing a wireless TV solution for Xbox One!". 2017/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Game development on Xbox One enabled ── Microsoft executives announced”. ITmedia (June 2013, 7). 2013/7/29Browse.
- ^ a b c "Microsoft enables game development and publishing on Xbox One”. CNET (July 2013, 7). 2013/7/29Browse.
- ^ "Announcing "ID @ Xbox", a self-publishing program for independent developers on Xbox One.The long-term goal is to allow anyone to develop / sell games on Xbox Live". 4Gamer.net (September 2013, 8). 2013/8/21Browse.
- ^ "Microsoft Scraps Xbox One Plan to Allow All Units to Work as Development Kits”. GameSpot (July 2014, 7). 2014/7/9Browse.
- ^ "Updated: Microsoft denies dropping plans for Xbox One retail units to double as dev kits”. Digital Spy (July 2014, 7). 2014/7/9Browse.
- ^ "Microsoft Discusses Xbox One Launch Parity Clause”. IGN (June 2014, 4). 2014/5/2Browse.
- ^ "Xbox One Parity Clause a'Shame' Says Stealth Inc. Dev”. IGN (June 2014, 5). 2014/5/2Browse.
- ^ "UWP submissions to the Xbox Store are now available for all Windows developers.". 2017/1/28Browse.
- ^ "UWP apps will work on Xbox One with next update !? Try developer mode". 2017/1/28Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Xbox One games can be bought and sold in the cloud, and can be shared or transferred to the cloud.No boot disk required”. japanese.engadget (May 2013, 6). 2013/6/8Browse.
- ^ "Microsoft answers a number of questions on the official website regarding the constant connection of "Xbox One" and second-hand sales". 4Gamer.net (September 2013, 6). 2013/6/12Browse.
- ^ a b c "Xbox One withdraws 24-hour online certification Free to buy and sell used software, lend and borrow software”. ITmedia Netorabo. 2013/6/21Browse.
- ^ Nossosu (operated by WPTeq) (February 2017, 2). “Here's a summary of how to use the North American store on Xbox One! [Preserved version]”(Japanese). WPTeq. 2021/9/29Browse.
- ^ "Microsoft Japan releases home video game console "Xbox One" in Japan on September 9th". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2014, 4). 2014/4/23Browse.
- “Microsoft Announces Ultimate All-in-One Home Entertainment System“ Xbox One ”” (Press Release), Microsoft, (October 2013, 5)
- “The whole world celebrates the arrival of a new generation of games and entertainment with the launch of Xbox One” (Press Release), Microsoft, (October 2013, 11)
- “Xbox One marks the beginning of a new generation of games” (Press Release), Microsoft, (October 2013, 11)
- “Xbox Introduces Future Gaming Experiences That Cross Generations of Home Video Game Consoles” (Press Release), Microsoft, (October 2016, 6)
- Game title list
- Category: Xbox One software --List of titles created in Japanese Wikipedia (in alphabetical order by title)
- Xbox One game title list --List of all titles officially released in Japan (in order of release date)