Photo "Lupin III PART6" 2nd Cool Key Visual Original: Monkey Punch (C) TMS / NTV
Lupine's "Mother" Appears !? "Lupin III PART6" 2nd Cool PV Released!Pay attention to the keyword "female"
If you write the contents roughly
The ending of the second course will be "BITTER RAIN" sung by jazz pianist Yuji Ohno and singer-songwriter Sakura Fujiwara who have supported the sound of "Lupin" for over 2 years.
The TV anime "Lupin III PART6" currently being broadcast will enter the second cool from January 2022, 1.this… → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Singer-songwriter(British: singer-songwriter) IsPopular musicIn, the singer made a song (Lyrics-CompositionEtc.) refers to the solo form of doing it by yourself. It may be written as SSW in music reviews.
Of songs that are basically sung by themselves,Lyrics,Composition(Depending on the singerArrangerAlso do it yourself)Popular musicInsingerRefers to. Even if you only write music, you are generally a singer-songwriter, but if you only write lyrics, you are not often called a singer-songwriter (see below)... In addition, even if you are doing your own composition, even if the proportion of your own composition is low among the performances, you are often not called a singer-songwriter. Is often called a singer-songwriter when.
There are various methods of producing music depending on the singer. Some people use the method of songwriting first, and then the songwriting (a method called "Kyokusen", "Mero-dori", "Hametoji-ryoku", etc.), or vice versa. Is called "Shisen").
Etymology and background
The word "singer-songwriter" was introduced in the early 1970sAmericaでJames TaylorHas been noticed, followed by英国でElton John,America'sCarol KingThere is also a remarkable activity such as, They are called "singer-songwriters" and they are popular in Japan.
originally,Pop music (pops)In the world, making songs and singing were performed by division of labor in both Britain and the United States... In the US and America todayOldiesBut in Japan,Popular songAnd both were basically division of labor.. What brought the flow of self-made performances thereビ ー ト ル ズ,Bob DylanIs.. In the 1960s many self-made musicians were very popular. Nevertheless, in the early 1970sAmericaThe reason why the name "singer/songwriter" was used in "because it was necessary to supplement the value of the performance, which has little connection with rock frenzy, by emphasizing songs and songwriting."Record collectors magazineIs explaining.. Anglo-American "singer-songwriter" has the implications of "singing and singing a song that focuses on the events around you rather than a big dream or anger" or "singing a sincere self-confessional song" was there.Rolling Stone MagazineIn the history of rock music, "Singer/Songwriter"graduate"ofDustin Hoffman, A star unlike a star was bornNew cinemaIs said to be associated with the phenomenon of.. The original word "singer/songwriter" is "rockantithesisHad a meaning like ". However, at the time when these words were imported into Japan, rock wasn't major in Japan yet,JapanIt is believed that the "singer/songwriter" at the beginning was given the role as an antithesis for popular songs..
From the late 1960s to the early 1970s, many hit songs with strong social message were born in the rock world and Seoul... In 1970 James Taylor released the album "Sweet Baby James』, but this album was a rare example at that time because the original version by the singer-songwriter hit.. Also,"Fire and rainWas a lyrics song that confessed James Taylor's very personal experience, but it was single cut after it was recorded in'Sweet Baby James' and it became a big hit in the fall of 1970, which started the singer songwriter boom It is said that.
History in Japan
In the 1930sIshida KazumatsuWas made by himselfChief's daughterWas hit. It is said to be a true singer-songwriter in the broad senseHayao IsaoFrom the 1930sSong to send a convoy soldierHe wrote and sang most of his own songs. In the 1950sSetsuo OhashiSang his own song and hitHawaiianIn addition to the pioneering boom, in 1958RockabillyThree men"Hirao MasaakiAlso made his own song "Miyo-chan" a hit.
Popular songSince ancient timesRecord companyとproductionThere was a strict division of labor system in which the singer sang songs created by professional writers under the initiative of, Their singers also have musical talents, so they have the ability to compose, and together with their name recognition, they were able to release their own compositions... In Kayama's caseHawaiian Young Admiral"ofSong in the playAfter having been hit by his own composition, he started to sing a lot of his own composition.. However, Kayama only wrote the songs himself, and the lyrics were written by professional lyricists, so most of them are love songs and are no different from song songs... The "folk singer" and "singer songwriter" that appeared later were characterized by their intentions of anti-establishment songs and non-pop songs, and the lyrics that they expressed themselves as "singing in their own words". Differ in.. Kayama also has a musical baseGroup soundsAndLockBy the side, this "singer song writer" also laterBob Dylan,PP & MSuch as the AmericanFolk songDifferent from the one based.. Kayama himself "IAn actor.. The songs are hobby."Even from this point, it can be said that it is not systematically connected with the subsequent "singer-songwriter"..Araki Ichiro"At that time, I was the only person who wrote and composed music, and wasn't commercial. That was what I was doing.".Nobuyasu Okabayashi,Takuro Yoshida,Small room,Inoue YosuiDo not consider Kayama et al..Small roomIs "Mr. HiraoOr something like that, people were singer-songwriters who came out in a way that they seemed to be actively approaching Kayokyoku, but we have cut the thread.Different from them. "" The people who started folk songs at that time were anti-commercialism. ", Takuro Yoshida said, "My seniors in the world of music are songs and songs.Group soundsTherefore.I don't write songs.As for the Japanese music world, there is no generation above me.I'm always the first "And so on.1960 eraMany of the folk singer-songwriters that appeared in the second half were born from activities that were almost unrelated to existing songs..
The word "singer-songwriter" was recognized in Japan in 1972, after Takuro Yoshida's break... 『New Music MagazineThe article in the May 1972 issue states, "What's going on with those singer-songwriters now?"Yuya UchidaIs seen, In the book Explosive Rock, also published in July 1972Tomizawa KazumasaとKamayatsu HiroshiIn the interview, Tomizawa asked Kamayatsu, "What do you think about the singer-songwriter that is being talked about now?".. In the January issue of "guts" in 1973, "Takuro Yoshida," as "The Big News of the Japanese Folk Music World in 1"Agata Forest FishArticles such as "The singer-song writer" was closed up in the Japanese music world with the hits of singles such as "The popularization of the "singer-songwriter" ...".. As Takuro Yoshida made a series of hits, each record company and production competed to sell singer-songwriters..
January 1972Arai YumiDebutedKunihiko Murai"I first contracted Arai as a writer, but when it was time to change into the singer-songwriter era, I debuted Arai as a singer-songwriter.".. At that time, it was rare for me to sing my own song and even hit that song,Mass mediaIs also considered to have largely taken up the "singer-songwriter".. The word "singer-songwriter" began to be used after 1972, and until then, it had no particular name, and if anything, it was called "self-made"..
In the early 1970s when the word “singer/songwriter” came into Japan,Tomoya Takaishi"Sock-puppet" folk singers such as Nobuyasu Okabayashi and Nobuyasu Okabayashi were supported by young people.However, theyMinor labelThe record itself isn't selling well because I belonged to itIt wasn't enough to shake the system of the song world..However, after that, Takuro Yoshida andOgura,Princess Kaguya, Yosui Inoue and others refused to appear on TValbumOf the workProduction"Self-produced self-produced" folk singers, who put a lot of emphasis on concert activities, gave mega-hits and provided songs to enka and popular singers, etc. Has come to affect..Hitoshi Komuro, Takuro Yoshida, Yosui Inoue,Izumiya ShigeruFour of their record companiesFour life recordIn 1975, the fork by singer-songwriter occupied nearly XNUMX% of the record share... In this way, singer-songwriters who sing and express songs in their own words and personality, which are not borrowed goods, have won the support of young people and have become established... Many of them wrote songs by themselves,GuitarBecause it was a "solo folk singer" who sang while playing, the image of "singer songwriter = folk solo singer" was added..
On the other hand, at that time, it was not thought that a singer could easily compose music at a level similar to that of a professional lyricist and composer. The aboveYuya UchidaRemark(Singer = songwriter)RockabillyThe same as it became a popular song. It doesn't last long".Tomizawa KazumasaとKamayatsu HiroshiIn the interview, Tomizawa said, "From my point of view, it seems difficult to do all three things, songwriting, composition, and singing well. I think that better people will be born.”.. Was one of the partiesSouth kosetsu"I didn't expect the boom to continue," he said.There was also a view that the singer-songwriter's fork boom might end in a short life. However, because of the number of talented singer-songwriters in the 1970s, it became the mainstream of the Japanese music world rather than being transient..
Especially since 1973,Mayumi Itsuwa,Sachiko Kanenobu,Lily,Arai Yumi,Minako Yoshida,Akiko Kosaka,Kyoko Kosaka,Miyuki NakajimaWhen they emerged, Without having a guitar in themPianoIt was hard to call them "female folk singers" because there were people who didn't have any fork odor, such as playing and singing... It is also thought that this also had an effect on raising awareness of the word "singer-songwriter"... Of course, many "singer-songwriters" were produced.Yamaha Popular Song ContestThe achievements of..The prototype of "female singer-songwriter" was in 1967.Keiko OsonoeI added a song to the lyrics of "A lot of this wide fieldDebuted withRyoko MoriyamaThere is also a view that Moriyama is a work of a professional lyricist and composerWestern music OfCover songI often sang the song until the mid-1970s, and I had the image of a "kayo singer".
The pioneers of "female singer-songwriter" that leads to today are Sachiko Kanenobu, Mayumi Itsuwa, and Lily, who made their album debut in 1972, and the first blockbuster song by "female singer-songwriter" was.Yamaha popconAkiko Kosaka, a native of Japan, published in December 1973, "youIs.. The rise of singer-songwriter becomes a presence that shakes the stability of professional lyricists and composers.. It also had a great influence on the pop singer... In the mid-1970s, there was a lot of music that couldn't be followed by the word folk.new musicWas absorbed by the name.. Even in the field of popular songsMachiko WatanabeWith your own song likeJapan Record AwardThere are some talents that won the Best New Artist Award. Since 1980, there are professional lyricists and composers influenced by singer-songwriters... Today's music world builds on the transformations made by singer-songwriters.
At first, the word "singer-songwriter" was used to include the meaning of "antithesis of songs," but in the latter half of the 1970s, new music was more difficult to distinguish from songs than folk songs. Is a person who sings their own song, including the self-made singer on the song sideGenreDespite this, everyone has come to call them "singer-songwriters".
Tokoro GeorgeNamed himself "Singer Song Comedian" since his debut in 1977, 1981 Weekly MagazineSatoshi TeraoThe blockbuster of "The singer-songwriter with an adult taste"Released a record of his own song called "Mendo"Professional baseball player-Hiroshi Matsuoka"The birth of the first professional singer-songwriter in the baseball world!".. Akihito Tsuchida's main job is "Singer Song Teacher Appears" when an elementary school teacher put out a record... Also, rather than the term of "self-made self-development" up until then, the word "singer-songwriter", which has the same meaning as "self-made self-development", has been established. "Singer-songwriter" is probably the one who said "singer-songwriter" because he was making and singing songs in the olden days. For these reasons, many of the above-mentioned people are now being referred to in the literature and online as "Singer-songwriter No. 1" and "Singer-songwriter's groundbreaking"..
As mentioned earlier, the term "singer-songwriter" began to be used in 1971 and after 1972, with Yuzo Kayama and Ichiro Araki, who were active before this, and Tomoya Takaishi, who appeared in the late 1960s. Nobuyasu Okabayashi] People were not called "singer-songwriters" in real time, but later they were called...Takaishi says, "When I introduce myself as a folk singer, I get a response saying,'You're a singer-songwriter.'.. For Takaishi, is it unfamiliar and uncomfortable with what is called a "singer-songwriter", or (some) "singer-songwriters" after the 1970s, who had great commercial success, Perhaps they were aware that they were different from the “folk singer”.Nagira Kenichi"I can't feel the connection between (the singer-songwriter who appeared in the late 1970s) and the folk I was doing. Takuro-san and Kaguya-hime may have had a connection, but that became a major issue. , I think that the folk part disappeared as it became very popular and became big music in connection with commercial capital. If there was a live guitar, the tune and the content of the song were so. But I think the spirit itself is no longer a folk. ".
At present, no one seems to say "singer-songwriter" as "a composer who doubles as a singer", but it used to be different.Mainichi ShimbunPublished in 1978 in a book called "Separate XNUMX Million Showa History Showa's Popular Singer", "The number of self-produced singers, songwriters, etc. has increased, but it was very rare before the war. Especially when the composer doubled as a singer and both hit, it was completely male," he said.Hayao IsaoIs introducing.. Hayashi is a composer and singer who doesn't write lyrics, and before he was called a "singer-song writer," "self-made singer" meant both "a singer who composes and composes" as well as "a singer who composes only". It is considered to be a thing. And even now, in many cases, "I am a singer-songwriter even if I write only lyrics, but I do not call myself a singer-songwriter if I only write lyrics.".
Like the answer as a reasonYu AkuWas mentioned in 1985Makoto WadaIt is in the co-authorship with. Aku is hereGSBecame popular, guitars became popular, and amateurs started to write songs. Then, after that, the stage of folk came all the way, and until about five years ago, I was aware that songs were more specialized and anyone could write the lyrics. I can write. Somehow something that looks like lyrics can be done. Instead, I had the belief that songs needed specialized knowledge and talent. It's been completely the other way around these days, and songs are easier. And there is no one who can write the lyrics.".
Since the 1980s, when singer-songwriters became mainstreamIs not often seen, but once it was often that a composer sang a song for the lyrics that were recruited from the general public (amateur) on the radio and popular songs and sang by a professional singer. On the contrary, the lyricist never wrote songs by amateurs. Because of this, it is considered that the lyricists used to have a feeling that they were below the composers and could not call "singer-only singers" singer-songwriters..
However, since around the 2000s, the opportunity for lyricists to gain more attention has increased... Rather than saying that, there is an increasing number of discourses as if the lyricist created the era, ignoring the achievements of the composer and singer. In addition, the appearance of "singer who only writes lyrics" is relatively recent compared to "singer who only composes", which is considered to be uncertain. This "singer who only writes lyrics"Single levelThen.Chisato MoritakaIt seems that this is the first place, and the fact that the mass media at the time introduced the lyrics of Moritaka favorably made it unique, etc., may have led to the subsequent surge in the number of “singer-only female singers”. Toshikazu Kanazawa said, “The important thing is whether or not it effectively functions as a means of self-expression. Since I am a singer, I basically can write songs. Like Chisato Moritaka, there are cases where lyrics are written but the composition is left to others. In a broad sense, it applies to singer-songwriters, but I don't want to call it that is, the singer-songwriter's first step is to have the desire to express himself in sound and melody. , Which makes it an ideal singer-songwriter.".. In 2013, the book "Disc Collection Japanese Female Singer/Songwriter" only lists "Singer who composes (not just the lyrics) by himself", and "Singer who only composes the song" is a singer song. Not recognized as a writer.
Although the word "singer-songwriter" was established in the 1970s, it began to be said after the 1980s.J-POP"CategoriesThen, there were times when it was no longer emphasized that it was a self-made performance.Being,Tetsuya Komuro,Tsunku♂Songs by producers such asBand boomLaterrock band,hip hopMaybe it wasn't called "singer-songwriter" who has the image of a solo singer because the music activity by the group was outstanding... But today's musicians usually write their own songs, rather the minority are those who don't write their own..Ryudo Uzaki"For the past 20 years, everyone has become singer-songwriters, and the number of offers to professional writers has decreased except for enka. I think "kayokyoku" has perished once." ing.
Many years have passed since the expression "singer-songwriter" began to be used, but this expression has again come to be used very proudly. Since the 2000sTV Asahi"Music StationOften introduces self-made singers as singer-songwriters,OriconReported that the number one sales record of CD was "a feat since XX as a female singer/songwriter" etc.,Vocational schoolsAnd "singer songwriter department" is placed in music schoolIt can be said that the word "singer-songwriter" itself is well established. Also,Morning Musume. OfSayaka Ichii"I want to be a singer-songwriter," said Morning Musume. Graduate,Nakamura AyumiRelease of a famous singer-songwriter cover albumThese can be said to be cases of respecting the ancestors of singer-songwriters.Nihon Keizai ShimbunIt is,Paul McCartneyIs introduced as "English singer/songwriter".. In addition, many young singers today call their titles "singer-songwriter ○○" or "when they were ○, they decided to become a singer-songwriter" and "lifelong singer-songwriter".The number of veteran musicians calling their title “singer-songwriter ○○” has increased..HokotenFormer bandman and producerCaller TeraokaDescribes this tendency as "singer-songwriter supreme principle" and questions that "I feel that the division of labor system in the 1970s is making something that will survive in the future."..Teraoka said, "I feel that the meaning of the word singer-songwriter is changing steadily. Originally, singer-songwriters came out in the form of" Let's crush Kayokyoku ", driving away full-time writers and arrangers. But when I'm working with a lot of people now, I think it's overwhelming (I'm trying to collaborate with the producer from the beginning) because the lyrics I sing by myself haven't been completed until just before. " Talking to.
live house,ス ト リ ー トActive inArtistsIn theIndiesSome young people, who may or may not belong to the office, call themselves singer-songwriters. There are various motives and age groups of individual artists involved in this movement of directly transmitting a message to the audience with their own performance and singing voice,major debutThere are a wide range of people, such as those who dream of, and those who continue as a hobby. Also, this background was oncesound sourceProduction and itsMusic distributionIs hugecapitalと組織While I neededインターネットBy various technologies and services byMusic distributionIs individual or smallLabelIt is a great thing that it became possible at the level of etc. These things are becoming a factor to produce the "next generation singer-songwriter".
Still moreEnkaIn the industry,21st centuryEven after entering作曲家・After becoming a disciple of a major singerdebutThe de facto apprenticeship remains,Ikuzo YoshiMany singers, with some exceptions, such asveteranEven so, I have no choice but to wait for my master and the outside to receive the song.
Singer/songwriter of each country
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k "W100 Singer/Songwriter Searching for the times"Shinko Music Entertainment, 2011, p4-9, 214-217
- ^ a b "Disc Collection Japanese Female Singer/Songwriter", Shinko Music Entertainment, 2013, p2
- ^ Carole King | 50th Anniversary of Release! "Tapestry" (original title: Tapestry) released in 1971 is reprinted with Mobile Fidelity's ultimate analog record standard "ULTRA DISC ONE-STEP" x "MoFi Super Vinyl"!
- ^ "Record Collectors March 2010, Music Magazine, p3-41
- ^ The origin of singer-songwriter (SSW) James Taylor announces the compilation live album "One Man Band"
- ^ a b "New Score Journal Best Selection '70s",Jiyuminsha, 2003, p88
- ^ a b c "200CD Fork" edited by the 200CD Fork Editorial Committee,Rippu Shobo, 2003, p2, 12-33, 118-215
- ^ a b Let's talk about our Beatles (1) |
- ^ a b c d e f Hitoshi Kiyokawa (August 2015, 8). "70 years after the war, it changed from here (4)... Singer/Songwriter". Yomiuri Shimbun (YOMIURI ONLINE). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 10. 2015/10/23Browse.
- ^ 50 years after Bob Dylan chases... Takuro Yoshida and Yosui Inoue
- ^ a b c Record collectorsMay issue special edition <Rekore Archives 5> published on May 5, 2010,Music magazine, P25-29
- ^ a b Yohito Teraoka "Baton" Release Commemorative Special Feature Yohito Teraoka x Kazutoshi Sakurai (Mr. Children) Dialogue
- ^ a b c "Rock & Pop Masterpieces Thorough Guide (3) 1970-74" Music Publisher, 2006, p. 19.
- ^ a b "Standard Vocal Masterpiece Thorough Guide, First Volume", Music Publisher, 2006, 101 pages.
- ^ "Standard Vocal Masterpiece Thorough Guide, First Volume", Music Publisher, 2006, 52 pages.
- ^ "Hundred Years of Kayo" Vol. 6 Post-war songs, supervisionKeizo HoriuchiRecord making Nippon Victor,Jitsugyo no Nihonsha, 1969, p35
- ^ Billy Morokawa"Showa Roman Rockabilly" 平凡 社, 2005, page 140
- ^ a b The Beatles, Japan, United Kingdom-www.ritsumei.ac.jp
- ^ Yuzo Kayama"Young general resume",Nikkei newspaper publisher, 2010, p100, 101
- ^ "New Music MagazineMay 1972 issue, p5, 48
- ^ Sports Nippon, December 2010, 7 11 pages
- ^ a b Tokiko Iwatani's hit song "Happy Life Single for 92" Yuzo Kayama was surprised to hear more than 100 songs
- ^ a b c Rock turbulent year, 1969 time slip! My 1969-2nd Kenta Hagiwara
- ^ a b Hiroshi Ogawa"Music and Society in the Media Age",Ongaku Tomosha, 1993, p143
- ^ Kyoji Nagata"The 20th century spelled with songs",Yamaha Music Media, 2003, p194, 195
- ^ a b Hideki Taie/ Rolling Stone Japan Editorial Department (July 2020, 7). “Takuro Yoshida and Yosui Inoue look back on their 1970s live album". Rolling Stone Japan. Cat publishing.As of August 2021, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/10/26Browse.
- ^ a b Takanobu Tanaka (June 2021, 6). “Interview Radio DJ Yasuhiko Akasaka talks about the image of a folk song changed by Takuro Yoshida and Shinji Tanimura". HOMINIS. SKY Perfect JSAT.As of August 2021, 8オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/10/26Browse.
- ^ "Kayo Pops Chronicle"Konishi,Haruo Chikada,Yu Aku,Keiichi Suzuki,Saeki Kenzoother,aspect, 1998, 27, 89, 120
- ^ Tetsuro Takahira"Everyone was a bad boy,"Kawade Shobo Shinsha, 1985, p142
- ^ a b "1970 Music Encyclopedia Japan Folk/New Music/Rock",Gakken, 1994, p20-21, 31, 52, 53
- ^ "Movie treasure], January 2012 issue,Yosensha, P79
- ^ Sawako Agawa"If you meet Sawako Agawa, you'll be thrilled to see this person 7",文藝 春秋, 2009, p53
- ^ a b "Interview with Takuro Yoshida". Nikkei electronic version WEB GOETHE (Nihon Keizai Shimbun). (Year 2012). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2010, 8. 2020/12/27Browse.
- ^ a b Nobu SatakaDialogue collection "Sadanobu no Tadatsu", Nanatsumori Shokan, 2006, p362-363
- ^ a b [Column] Kosuke Kida's Big Role｜HMV ONLINE
- ^ "The Age of Folk Songs" Memo by Ryoko Moriyama -High resolution sound source distribution site,Inoue Yosui, "UNITED COVER 2" performance in Tokyo fascinated by one and only world view -musicvoice,Post by Tanimura Takuro Yoshida appears! ! -Shinji Tanimura -Shinji Tanimura Official site.
- ^ a b Kyoko Shimazaki "The Age of Kazumi Yasui"Shueisha, 2013, p282-283
- ^ a b Yoshinori Shigemi (October 2020, 10). “Relief for Central Bank Investors Overlapping with Takuro Yoshida”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nihon Keizai Shimbun). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 10. 2021/10/26Browse.
- ^ a b "New Music Magazine»May 1972, p5
- ^ a b Hitoyasu Ito "Explosive Rock" Bronze, 1972, p82 --84
- ^ guts, Expression Technology Publishing, January 1973, p1
- ^ Agata Morio talks about the "Bellwood record" and the technology to convey-interview
- ^ Museum of Modern Music 70's Vibration! Interview with Kenichi Nagira p3 (archive),Interview with Nagira Kenichi p4 (archive),The great influence that Takuro Yoshida had on Japanese folk songs,Takuro Yoshida's major debut work "I'm fine." ],The 105th: "60 years of rock and Japan" Chapter 6 Queen, heading to the age of dazzling rock idol,[Column] Kosuke Kida's Big Role｜HMV ONLINE
- ^ a b c d New Music White Paper, April Music, 1977, p43, 74, 75, 113, 146
- ^ The 88th Kunihiko Murai | Musicman-NET 6. Encounter with Yumin and Studio A
- ^ Interview | Yamaha Event History | YAMAHA
- ^ Nobuo Furumoda "New Edition Japanese Popular Song History",Social thought company, 1995, p127, 128
- ^ "Hundred Years of Kayo" Vol. 7 Contemporary Songs, SupervisionKeizo HoriuchiRecord making Nippon Victor,Jitsugyo no Nihonsha, 1969, p22,AM1134kHz Cultural Broadcasting JOQR
- ^ BS Asahi “Legendary Melody Revives! Japanese Folk Folk Folk, Nobuyasu Okabayashi, Takuro Yoshida, Princess Kaguya...”
- ^ Mushitaro Jinma "70's STAR DUST",Hit publisher, 1996, p113
- ^ a b "Kayo Rock" Lecture / BARKS Special Feature to Unravel New Artist Kinmokusei
- ^ a b c d "Rock Chronicle Japan Vol.2 1981-1999",Music publisher, 1999, p22-24, 52-54
- ^ Let's talk about the forks of the 70s-senior com.jp,Music CD Official Official Guidebook Volume 111 (CD Journal Mook) pXNUMX,NIKKEI Digital Core,I'll answer anything, music gammon! -BEHIND THE MELODY .2013 May 05..-- J-Wave,Momoe, Atsuko, and a piece of work provided by sharpening | Asage Plus,"The chart itself has great advertising power" Interview with Kenichi Makimura (music producer) (Billboard JAPAN)(* Yosui Inoue's album "Kori no Sekai" sold 100 million copies in August 1975), Tsuneyoshi Noji "The Man Who Created the Entertainment Business",Shinchosha Co., Ltd., 2006, p155-160,Shusuke Kaneko"The Lost Kayo",Shogakukan, 1999, p86-93
- ^ "Soft Showa History",Sports Nippon Shimbun Culture Department, 1975, p297-299,Kenichi Makimura"Nippon Pops Chronicle 1969-1989" Space Shower Books, 2013, p70-71
- ^ a b Japanese folk songs and their times | Mayumi Ito | Meiji University Liberty Academy
- ^ "Singer songwriter Yume no Masterpiece Daizenshu" (NHK BS-2, broadcast on December 2001, 12),68th Ken Yoshida 7 | Musicman-NET
- ^ a b "Music listened to by writers" No.XNUMX Goro Matsui
- ^ Mayonaka Shinya｜Yamai×Interview-Ishigaki Island Yaeyama Portal ,Favorite Male Singer/Songwriter Ranking-Music Ranking-goo ,Favorite Female Singer/Songwriter Ranking-Music Ranking-goo ,Singer-songwriter
- ^ Weekly post, July 2008, 8, p1
- ^ Popcon Age Chronicle 1975-1977,Musicman's relay
- ^ a b Hideki Taie"Read J-POP 1945-1999 Private History",Tokuma bookstore, 1999, p154-193
- ^ a b Tomizawa Kazumasa(Supervised) "Book of New Music/Japanese Folk & Rock",Kyodo News, 1978, p40, 41, 45-50, 146, "Eighties",Kawade Shobo Shinsha, 1990, p136-141
- ^ a b "Music listened to by writers" Taeko Onuki-JASRAC
- ^ Masakazu Kitanaka "Nihon no Uta-History of post-war song",Shinchosha Co., Ltd., 1995, 186-189, "Separate Edition Taiyo Japanese Rock 50's-90's",平凡 社, 1993, p120,Liner Notes | EMI ROCKS The First-EMI Music Japan,"Life" converted to "sound" Real rock vocalist Aya / BARKS
- ^ Katsuo Suzuki "The Gods Blown in the Wind",Shinko Music, 1987, p146-153
- ^ Popular Song Contest | Event History | Yamaha Foundation
LIVE!! POPCON HISTORY VI Tsumagoi Final Round
- ^ Tomizawa Kazumasa"Youth Bible",Shinko Music, P160
Makoto Wada"Interview with Makoto Wada Part XNUMX",Feature of the story, 1989, p122-142
- ^ Nakanishi: Sometimes, like a whore, she doesn't follow common sense-Interview ,Gimon of music! Hello! I am Seiji Kameda. "BE HIND THE MELODY-FM KAMEDA" May 2013, 05
- ^ Saori Yuki "Reward for singing for a long time" on the Medal with Purple Ribbon-Sponichi
- ^ Weekly Asahi, January 1981, 1, p23,jinz bar-Hitoshi Maeda's "Thank you, singers," Part 1
- ^ "Music listened to by a writer" Nyoko Oikawa-JASRAC
- ^ guts, Expression Technology Publishing, January 1973, p1
- ^ Tokoro George | web R25
- ^ Sunday Daily, July 1981, 6, p14
- ^ a b Weekly Sankei, July 1981, 1, p22
- ^ Setsuo Ohashi/Best of Setsuo Ohashi Kousei is here-Original hit collection
Essay ~Record and me~
Akihiro Miwa Concert <Ai>-Concert | Yamaguchi cross STYLE Yuchoru net
LIVING LEGEND Legendary Man Vol.3 Kiyoshi Hasegawa ｜ WEB Magazine e-days
Komuro etc. INTERVIEW CPRA Performer Copyright Adjacency Center
Oricon Entertainment Person Encyclopedia-ORICON STYLE
- ^ "Hiro Sekiguchi's Showa Seishun graffiti",BS-TBS, August 2011, 8 Showa Folk Song "The folk song was the cry of our soul"
- ^ "100 selections of folk masterpieces" "FOLK LIFE Club vol.1-" Folk "magazine for adults"Okura publishing<OAK MOOK 183>, p.75.ISBN 978-4-7755-1086-5.
- ^ "A separate volume of XNUMX million Showa history Showa trendy singers" Mainichi Shimbun, 1978, p86
- ^ Yu Aku-Makoto Wada"A side B side"文藝 春秋, 1985 → Chikuma Shobo, 1999, p260
- ^ "A side B side", p281
- ^ Saitama Saitouripu no Hana-Official Site of Japan Tulip Association
- ^ Mr. Yasunori Kawauchi, exclusive memo "Mori does not understand the heart of the song"-ZAKZAK
- ^ Motoharu Sano's The Songwriters-Moto's Web Server
- ^ "Music to listen to as a writer" Ryudo Uzaki
- ^ YUI, the second female singer/songwriter to be the 2th consecutive title for the first time in 5 years since Utada
Miliyah Kato Achieves Achievements Since Hikaru Utada-ORICON STYLE
- ^ Music Schools Music Schools in Tokyo Affiliated with British Music College Music College National Conservatory
Music School: Mac Music School | Singer/Songwriter
Yamaha Shibuya 3F Music Class Singer/Songwriter Course | Other...
- ^ Sayaka Ichii Returning with a child for the first time in 5 years “Mou Retsu” echo and anxiety
- ^ Ayumi Nakamura Covers masterpieces of Japan's leading male singer-songwriter
- ^ "Paul-san Budokan performance for the first time in 2 years, 1 fans enthusiastic". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2017, 4) 2017/10/3Browse.
- ^ 20100221｜LIVE｜Ao Mao Official Site
Memorial Dialogue (Singer/Songwriter Shota Shimizu) | Yao
Special-Broadcasts & more-Angela Aki | Gene of Heart
PROFILE-Kana Uemura Official web site
Approved by Yasushi Akimoto! Sapporo high school girl singer/songwriter
asahi.com (Asahi Shimbun): Mobile phone users pay attention to 19-year-old singer-songwriter
The youngest singer-songwriter "Yu Mizutani" Debut ...-Real Live
Sports Nippon, June 2011, 6, page 12
- ^ Profile | Yamori (Yoko Moriyama and Akiko Yano) Official Homepage
Radio Days: Dialogue/Lecture |3 Taeko Onuki's World (2)
Singer/Songwriter Kenji Endo/This person/Daily Sports online
Sadoyama Yutaka Blog Speaking of Okinawa singer-songwriter
Yoshitaka Minami INTERVIEW CPRA Performer Copyright Adjacency CenterAkiko Kosaka official website [MUCAL]
Makoto Sekiguchi Super personal diary
Interview with Singer Songwriter Toshihide Baba (Part XNUMX) | MYLOHAS
- ^ = TOP = ofUEMURA KANA(Internet Archive)