Photo ▲ "I never cry" © Piotr Domalewski / Akson Studio
Experience "diversity" in Polish films until January 1nd Yamaguchi University Faculty of Global Sciences holds an event
If you write the contents roughly
A "movie event to experience diversity" that touches diversity through Polish movies is being held at the Yamaguchi Center for Arts and Media (YCAM, 1 Nakazonocho, Yamaguchi City) until Saturday, January 22nd.
"Diversity" has been heard more and more in work, personnel, and economy.Differences in ideas and values as well as ethnicity and culture ... → Continue reading
The first issue was in 1978.We deliver 6 copies twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday) free of charge by inserting newspapers in Yamaguchi City, Mine City, Ube City (part), Hofu City (part) and installing racks in various places, Yamaguchi Prefecture. doing.In addition to living information, we also handle "hard-line articles" such as Yamaguchi Prefectural Government, Yamaguchi Municipal Government, and local economy. I named it "Sundae" because I wanted you to read it casually like a Sunday newspaper.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Yamaguchi Center for Arts and Media
Yamaguchi Center for Arts and Media(Yamaguchi Center for Arts and Media)Yamaguchi Yamaguchi CityNakazonomachiIt is inlibrary-hole-MuseumComplex facilities such as.It is an art that mainly uses computers and images.Media artIn addition to holding special exhibitions related to this, there are also production facilities and performance halls.Known as "YCAM"Or"Big Wave Yamaguchi".It is operated by the Yamaguchi City Cultural Promotion Foundation.100 excellent hallsThe only election in the Chugoku-Shikoku region.20 by the Public Buildings Association2008/), 11thPublic Building AwardAward-winning building in the cultural facilities category.
2003/Was built in.The designer建築 家Arata Isozaki..Equipped with the first municipal library in the former Yamaguchi City (before the merger), and othersGallery,Studio,theaterIt is a complex cultural facility equipped with.To the eastJapan Broadcasting Corporation OfYamaguchi Broadcasting StationBut next to the westYamaguchi Cable VisionThere is a building.
This is a large empty space created in the center of the city (Yamaguchi Prefectural Gymnasium andYamaguchi Prefectural Yamaguchi Chuo High SchoolRelocation site)RedevelopmentIt was a huge project that Yamaguchi City took more than 10 years to do so, and the construction cost of the facility was 70 billion yen, and the annual maintenance cost of the facility was 5 million yen.In addition, the total amount of the project exceeded 100 billion yen because the surrounding area was improved at the same time.
In setting up the cultural facilities attached to the library function, it was decided to focus on new media art in the art field, and galleries and studios were designed for that purpose.If this is completed, it will be in Shinjuku, Tokyo.NTT Intercommunication CenterIt was supposed to be one of the few media art bases in Japan.Before the start of construction, exhibitions and workshops for citizens were held as a pre-project to introduce media art and boost the opening momentum, but due to the financial difficulties of the city from time to time, Arata Isozaki's huge design proposal and after completion The annual maintenance costs of Arata Isozaki made the public uneasy, and the unfamiliar field of media art also caused a backlash.For this reason, it became an issue in the Mayor of Yamaguchi election in the spring of 2003, and the construction was frozen.Eiichi GoshiThe construction was suspended due to the election of the candidate, and the project itself was at stake for a while.May 11Opened in.
2004/January,Typhoon 18Hit Yamaguchi Prefecture directly.The roof was blown off and scattered around.The rain fell inside the building, and staff smashed the windows with a hammer to drain the rainwater.It took several months to fully restore the building.It was less than a year after the opening, and it was examined in detail whether there were any defects in the design or construction, but it is said that there were no particular problems.
Currently, it is crowded as a municipal library, as well as media art and現代 美術Exhibition, a place for citizens to present art,theaterPerformances and workshops,Mini theaterAsmoviesScreenings are being held.In addition, art such as video worksコ レ ク シ ョ ンIs not in the possession, but is dedicated to the production and exhibition of works.
- Yamaguchi City Central Library
- Studio A (drama, music, art exhibition, etc.)
- Studio B (art exhibition, theater, etc.)
- Studio C (movie screening)
- Laboratory (includes a lab for art production)
- Foyer (free space in front of the grand staircase leading from the 1st floor to the 2nd floor)
2011/At the long-term workshop "meet the artist 2011 Library Radio", an FM radio station (frequency FM89.2MHz) was set up by citizen collaborators, artists, and YCAM staff.A small-scale broadcast that can be heard only in a narrow range was performed, centering on the events held in the same building. (The business is closed.)
- JRSanyo Shinkansen-Sanyo Main Line-Ube LineShin-Yamaguchi StationGet off Bocho Bus25 minutes (get off at Nakazonomachi)
- JRYamaguchi LineYuda Onsen Station20 minutes on foot, 5 minutes by taxi
- JRYamaguchi LineYamaguchi Station20 minutes on foot, 10 minutes by bus (get off at Nakazonomachi or Saiseikai Hospital), 5 minutes by taxi
- Sanyo ExpresswayHofu East IC30 minutes by car from
- Chugoku ExpresswayOgori IC15 minutes by car from
Wireless communicationInDiversity(English: diversity, British English:/ daɪˈvɜːsɪti /, American English: / dɪˈvɝsəti /) IswirelessMultiple signals with two or moreantennaでReceiveIt is a technology that improves the quality and reliability of communication by doing so.Specifically, the signal of an antenna having an excellent radio wave condition is preferentially used, or the signals received by a plurality of antennas are combined to remove noise.Not receiveSENDWhat was applied toSend diversityThat is.In old literature etc.Diversity"In some cases.
For example, on the side of a large buildingMobile phoneWhen you use, there are radio waves that arrive directly and radio waves that are reflected by the building, and there is a slight difference in arrival time between the two radio waves (Multipath), Two radio wavesinterferenceAnd the quality of communication deteriorates.Such coherenceFadingOf the diversity, spatial diversity is particularly effective.
- Spatial diversity.
- It is said that if the two antennas are separated by more than 2/1 wavelength, there is no correlation between the reception states of each antenna.
- Antenna selection method
- This is a method in which multiple antennas are prepared and the antenna with the stronger radio wave is simply switched with a switch.The purpose is to reduce fading, and the radio waves themselves do not become stronger.
- Maximum ratio synthesis method
- This is a method in which a plurality of antennas are prepared at appropriate intervals, and the antennas that pick up strong radio waves are aligned in phase and combined.While the above-mentioned antenna selection method does not strengthen the radio wave itself,gainCan be obtained.
- In addition, a variable attenuator / phase device is used to arbitrarily change the directivity (beam steering) to create a null point (dead point) (null steering), which is used to reduce interference.Adaptive arrayantenna(Beamforming).
- Further, by forming a plurality of spatially separated beams (multi-beam) by using a plurality of attenuators / phase systems, multiplex communication can be performed at the same time and at the same frequency.This isSpatial access method (SDMA)It is applied to.
- Polarization diversity
- PolarizationIn this method, antennas whose surfaces differ by 90 degrees are prepared, and the received signals are combined or switched to the polarized wave with the stronger radio wave.Since the polarization fluctuates due to reflection and diffraction, it may be better to receive with a polarization different from that of the transmitted wave.It is also effective when the angle of the antenna itself actually fluctuates as in a mobile phone.
- Furthermore, an adaptive array antenna is composed of a plurality of polarized antennas to suppress reflected waves and diffracted waves (including cross-polarized components) and reduce interference with direct waves (same as polarized waves at the time of transmission). ..
- Angle diversity
- A method in which antennas with multiple directivities are installed at different angles and the received signals are combined or switched to an antenna with a large reception output for reception.
- Multipath diversity
- Beam null point formation for adaptive array antennasMultipathWhen it is done for, it becomes multipath diversity.That is, if interference waves are removed by preparing elements for the number of multipaths, selective fading countermeasures can be taken.An LMS (Least Mean Square) adaptive array antenna is required to form beam null points for multipath.
- On the contrary, if the same beam / null point is formed for a plurality of multipaths on both the transmitting side and the receiving side, the multipaths can be used for multiplexing.thisMIMOApply to.
- Site diversity
- This is a method in which radio waves transmitted simultaneously from multiple transmitting stations are combined on the receiving side.
- Frequency diversity
- Since the fading pitch is different at different frequencies, the diversity effect can be obtained with one antenna, but it occupies twice the frequency.However, in the case of digital modulation, the occupied frequencies can be made equal by halving the original data rate.
- Time diversity
- When moving, the fading state changes from moment to moment, so by transmitting the same content at different times, the diversity effect can be obtained with a single antenna, but it takes twice as long to complete reception. It takes.Also,TDMAIn the case of, it occupies twice as many slots, but in digital modulation, the number of hours occupied can be equalized by halving the original data rate.
- Send diversity
- This method uses the antenna selected at the time of reception for transmission.The conditions for application are that the transmission and reception frequencies are the same and that the movement speed is slow. TDMA /T,TD-CDMAIt is adopted in the method.
- Resend diversity
Strongly susceptible to fadingMobile communicationWidely used in general.
Mobile phone / PHS base station
Mobile phone / PHS mobile station
Mobile phones and PHS mobile stations (terminals) have two or more antennas, and preferentially use the antenna with the better radio wave condition, which is widely adopted to improve the stability of calls.
It is said that if the two antennas are separated by more than 2/1 wavelength, there is no correlation between the reception status of each antenna...By the way, NTT DoCoMo's mobile phone "MOVAIs used by800MHz bandIn the case of, the 1/2 wavelength is about 18 cm, which does not satisfy the above conditions, but it has been reported that the correlation is actually low due to imperfections..
The antenna of a mobile phone or PHS is usually one that can be seen from the outside of the terminal housing (however, in recent years, there are many cases where all of them have multiple built-in antennas that cannot be seen from the outside), but there are multiple sub-antennas inside the main body. Some are.
For example,NTT DoCoMoMobile phone "MOVA"Has two antennas in the main body.CDMAWith technology-based mobile phonesLake receptionAs a result, the same effect as diversity can be obtained, so only one antenna is required.
- Radio control carDiversity antennas are also beginning to be used in the field of.
- Futaba Electronics IndustryHas released receivers using diversity (R603FS, R604FS, R604FS-E).
- Car AudioIs adopted to reduce multipath noise when receiving FM broadcasts and to switch to an antenna with good radio wave conditions for reception.AlsoIn-vehicle TVThen noiseGhost disorderMany models use diversity antennas to suppress the occurrence of noise and obtain stable audio and video.
- ^ References: Second-class land radio engineer exam questions 2009/2
- ^ References: Basics of Mobile Communication (Published by the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers)
- ^ References: Tsunekawa, Kagoshima, Diversity characteristic analysis of horizontally arranged dipole antennas on a small housing, credential theory, J75-B-II, No. 9 (1992.9) pp.629-637