Photo "Moon Knight" Key Visual – (c) 2022 Marvel
Marvel's new work "Moon Knight" 3.30 Simultaneous delivery in Japan and the United States!Trailer & key visual release
If you write the contents roughly
At the moment when the mysterious voice "Accept the madness" is heard, another personality Mark Specter full of violence and cruelty appears, and Steven awakens as a dark hero dressed in a pure white suit.
On the 18th, a preliminary announcement of the new live-action drama series "Moon Night" of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Anti hero(British: antihero) Or 漢字でAntihero(Hanei Yu),Dark heroIn a fiction workheroOr one of the classifications of the quasi-hero. Common senseHeroIn many cases, it deviates significantly from the image of "having an excellent personality and solving problems required by society.".. Different from the typical hero type, but treated as a hero.
Anti-heroes are the main characters in the story, but they seem to be ideal, courageous, and moral.HeroA person who does not have a typical character.
- "Don Quixote』(Miguel de Cervantes) Don Quijote de la Mancha
- "Tom Jones』(Henry Fielding) Tom Jones
- "』(Alan Sirito) Arthur Seaton
In the book "Character Design Class: If a person moves, the story begins to move!" By the Light Novel Institute of Manners.Arsene LupineIs cited as a famous example of anti-heroes.. He also states that the following nine categories of antiheroes, and combinations of these, apply..
- You can use any means to achieve your own goals.
- For the purpose of revenge, take illegal measures, understanding that your actions are wrongdoing.
- Take illegal steps to achieve the justice required by society.
- It is hard to say that the character is a personality. Some behavioral patterns are hard to think of as personalities.
- Prioritize the "rules" that you have set yourself over the laws and social rules, and follow the "rules".
- The source is something whose appearance and ability originally belong to "evil".
- The act and purpose are evil, but some ways of life resonate with readers and viewers.
- They take actions that are praised in the main part of the story, but usually behave in a derogatory manner.
- I don't think the current system is good, so I choose a dissident attitude.
Characters similar to anti-heroesTheatrical theater of ancient GreeceIt can also be seen in, and has appeared in many literary works around the world..3th century BCToApollonius of RhodesWritten byEpic"Argonautica"ofEarthornとArgonautsIs more timid, passive, and anti-hero than the heroes in other Greek stories... Romansatire,Don QuixoteSuch asRenaissance literatureAndPicaresque novelYou can also see anti-heroes.
In the 18th century,Is a form ofWas allegedly an anti-hero.
19th centuryRomanticismIn literature, the main character and the main characters have both good and evil. , Many new anti-hero statues appear.Fyodor Dostoevsky OfNote of basementHas established a method of using anti-heroes as social criticism..
20th centuryExistentialismIn literature,ennuiAnd the indecisive hero image, which suffers from anxiety, anguish, and alienation, is remarkable.. For example,Franz Kafka OfTransform,Jean-Paul Sartre OfVomiting,Albert Camus OfThe Strangeretc.
- ^ a b c d Light Novel Manners Research Institute "Character Design Class: If a person moves, the story begins to move!"Hidekazu system, 2012, pp. 258-259.ISBN 9784798033051.
- ^ a b "antihero”. Encyclopædia Britannica (February 2013, 2). 2017/12/6Browse.
- ^ "Antihero”. Merriam-Webster Dictionary (November 2017, 11). 2017/12/6Browse.
- ^ Haggar, Daley (1996). "Review of Infinite Jest". Harvard Advocate Fall 96.
- ^ Halliwell, Martin (2007). American Culture in the 1950s. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press. P. 60. ISBN 9780748618859
- ^ "Literary Terms and Definitions B". Dr. Wheeler's Website. Carson-Newman University. 2014/9/6Browse.
- ^ Lutz, Deborah (2006). The Dangerous Lover: Gothic Villains, Byronism, and the Nineteenth-century Seduction Narrative. Columbus: Ohio State University Press. P. 82. ISBN 9780814210345 2015/4/20Browse.
- ^ Alsen, Eberhard (2014). The New Romanticism: A Collection of Critical Essays. Hoboken: Taylor and Francis. P. 72. ISBN 9781317776000 2015/4/20Browse.
- ^ Simmons, David (2008). The Anti-Hero in the American Novel: From Joseph Heller to Kurt Vonnegut (1st ed.). New York: Palgrave Macmillan. P. 5. ISBN 9780230612525 2015/4/20Browse.
- ^ Steiner, George (2013). Tolstoy Or Dostoevsky: An Essay in the Old Criticism. New York: Open Road. ISBN 9781480411913
- ^ Hearn, Michael Patrick (2001). The Annotated Huckleberry Finn: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Tom Sawyer's Comrade) (1st ed.). New York: Norton. P. Xvci. ISBN 0393020398
- ^ Brereton, Geoffery (1968). A Short History of French Literature. Penguin Books. Pp. 254–255