Photo 2 XNUMX
Maybe you can brag if you know it? SCREEN 75th Anniversary Trivia Collection
If you write the contents roughly
Also, when "Jaws" was released, the appreciation comments (January 1976 issue) by actor Kiyoshi Atsumi, manga artist Fujio Fujiko, and writer Shintaro Ishihara were posted.
SCREEN In the long history of 75 years, various records and anecdotes were born.If you know it, you're a little self ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|This item includes some computers andBrowsing softwareContains characters that cannot be displayed .|
Fujiko Fujio(Fujiko Fujio) isJapan Ofmanga artist.Hiroshi Fujimoto(Fujimoto Hiroshi) andAbiko MotooIt is a joint pen name of (Abiko Motoo).1951/Formed a combination.1954/To eliminate the combination1987/Used up to.After resolution, eachFujiko F. Fujio,Fujiko FujioⒶI called myself.The masterpiece is "Ghost Taro(Co-authored), "Doraemon(Fujimoto), "Perman(Fujimoto), "Ninja Hattori"(Azumako),"Monster] (Azumako) and many others.
This paper mainly describes the work during the formation of the combination.Please refer to each item for individual backgrounds.
- Fujiko F. Fujio(Fujiko, F, Fujio, real name:Hiroshi Fujimoto(Fujimoto Hiroshi),1933/May 12 - 1996/May 9, O type）
- ToyamaTakaokaBackground..For about a year after the combination is resolved, "Fujiko Fujio"ⒻWas written..The office was established after the combination was dissolvedFujiko F. Fujio Professional(Commonly known as Fujiko Pro).In his self-portraitberetTall,Our NetworkIt is drawn as a person who has a crush on.
- Fujiko FujioⒶ(Fujiko / Fujio / A, real name:Abiko Motoo(Abiko Motoo),1934/May 3 - 2022/May 4, Type A）
1944/(Showa 19) In September, Yasuko is with FujimotoTakaoka City Jozuka National School (currently elementary school)I transferred to the same class.When Azumako was drawing a manga in her notebook during her break, she saw it.藤 本Talked to them, and they became friends, and they were always playing together.
When I was in the third year of junior high schoolOsamu Tezukaof"Shin treasure islandAspiring to become a cartoonist with a shock and great influence (The strong shock at this time was the book "Manga Road』But it is talked about greatly).Around this time, a parody of a magazine called "Shoyo", in which all manga and novels were handwritten.[Annotation 1]Produced.
From junior high school to high schoolCartoon boyI started posting magazines such as.Initially, each of them posted independently, but Fujimoto's winning rate was by far the best, and Azumako sometimes suffered from humiliation and jealousy.However, when he started collaborating, even if Fujimoto showed his talent, such psychological refraction disappeared...From around the second year of high school, I switched to collaboration completely, created a common postal savings account, and started managing manuscript fees.Fujimoto was in charge of managing the money.I withdrew money from it and started watching movies together.This was the trigger for drawing under the name of Fujiko Fujio, but the style of splitting all the guarantees into two was maintained until the combination was resolved..
When they wrote a letter to Tezuka with respect for Osamu Tezuka, they received a handwritten postcard from Tezuka saying, "I am looking forward to the future with a solid touch."This made them more and more determined to become cartoonists.At that time, the two of them were only copying Tezuka Osamu, and the content of the manga was also Tezuka's touch.
1951/(Showa 26)Mainichi elementary school newspaper』Send a letter and a four-frame cartoon.The content of the letter is "We are high school students in Toyama. We are big fans of Osamu Tezuka.Machan's DiaryI am a favorite reader from.There is no serialized manga by Professor Tezuka right now, so please serialize our manga instead.It was something like.And a month has passed, "Angel ballWill be published and will be the de facto debut work (in addition, ""Manga Road"Tenshi no Tama-chan" published in "" is not the original one, but a remake by Azumako).This also made it known to the teacher and other classmates that they were drawing manga.Also, in the January New Year issue published in Takaoka City in the same year, Yasuko's one-frame manga "Rabbit Year" and Fujimoto's four-frame manga "Karuta Tori" were published..
1952/(Showa 27), they decided to get a job after graduating from high school, but they couldn't give up their dream of becoming a cartoonist and took advantage of the spring break just before graduation.TakarazukaI visited Osamu Tezuka's home.There, the manga written by the two (""Ben Ha』) To Tezuka.At that time, Tezuka repaired the place by saying "I'm good at it", but he was shocked by the workmanship and was surprised that "outrageous children appeared ...".At that time, Tezuka kept the manga they showed for the rest of his life...As an episode when he first met Tezuka, Azumako said on a radio program, "The aura was so terrifying that it looked shining."Also, the two of them loved Tezuka's "The world to comeI'm thrilled to see the raw manuscript.However, the manuscript had 1300 pages and was not what they knew.When Tezuka said, "Oh, that's a manuscript that was lost," the two were surprised, "Does Tezuka-sensei draw 700 pages of manga?".
After that, when they aimed to become a manga artist, they decided to collaborate because it would be more powerful to do it with two people than to do it alone.After that, "Shin treasure island"ofOsamu TezukaAyakari Posts under the name of "Fujio Tezuka".However, it is so explicit that it "doesn't even reach Tezuka's feet."Fujio FujioIt became the name.
After graduating from high school, Azumako was run by an uncleToyama newspaperJoined the company, Fujimoto joined a confectionery company.However, Fujimoto retired in a few days thinking what to do if his arm was caught in a machine and he was seriously injured and couldn't draw a manga.Azumako makes use of her favorite manga on paperイ ラ ス トHe was doing his job well, such as by incorporating a lot of.On the other hand, Fujimoto sends to a magazine companyComicI drew, and on the weekends, I was in a state of helping Azumako.Fujio Fujio's first serialized work, "", began to be serialized, but it was discontinued after a few times.After that, the first and last newly written book, Fujiko Fujio (then under the name of Fujio Ashizuka)'s first book, "UTOPIA Last World War』(Tsuru Shobo) Is published.The name is "Fujio Fujio", and it is one of the most premium comic books in Japan with a small number of existing books.
Go to Tokyo, Tokiwa-so
1954/(Showa 29) On June 6, Fujimoto invited Azumako to Tokyo...Unlike Fujimoto, who has no end, it is stable.Office workerAzumako, who has a living, says that the newspaper company had some problems.The first time they livedTokyoKotoMorishitaIt was a Japanese-style room with 2 tatami mats in the house of a relative of Azumako.In tokyoTokiwaso(Toshima) Lived inHiroo Terada, And the same Terada's younger brotherSaburo Sakamoto,Naoya Moriyasu,Takemaru Nagata, And a group of up-and-coming children's cartoonists "New cartoon partyWas formed.From the reading of "Detective King" drawn around this time, "Space Vein", the pen name was taken from "Fujio Fujio" and "Fujio FujikoWas changed to ".
Eventually, Osamu Tezuka left Tokiwa-so, and Fujiko Fujio and Fujiko fit in the back pot of the room where Tezuka was.At that time, they were pleased to be able to draw a manga in Room 14 of Tokiwa-so, where Osamu Tezuka was longing for.In addition, Tezuka took over the deposit of Tokiwa-so for the two who had no money, and left the desk for drawing the manga used by Tezuka.Therefore, they were drawing manga on the same desk that Tezuka was using.
After moving into Tokiwa-so, the number of jobs increased rapidly as he worked on one-shot works and collaborations by members of the new manga party, and he now has 10 serialized manga every month.Azumako sometimes helped Osamu Tezuka's manga.However, because he ignored the limits and undertook too much work.1955/In January, while returning to Toyama temporarily, he played a big blunder of dropping eight deadlines for serialization.
After that, I thought about closing the business of a manga artist for a while, but at the recommendation of Hiroo Terada, I returned to Tokiwa-so again.It will be dried up by the magazine for about a year, but somehow it will return.From around this time, the number of manga drawn independently, rather than collaborative works, gradually increased.I also rented a room in a neighboring apartment and used that room as my workplace.
While drawing manga, it was rare at that timetv setTheAkihabaraYou can buy it atMovie with 8mm cameraOr make.The introduction of TV was useful for getting to know the topic because the number of serializations in weekly magazines increased and the deadline became shorter, and he said that he always kept it on during work.
1959/(Showa 34),ShogakukanWas first published byWeekly Shonen Sunday], "Prince of the Sea" (collaboration) is serialized. 1960,Kobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd.of"juvenile], "Silver Cross" (Azumako) serialized. Leaving Tokiwa-so in 1961.
Studio Zero and "Ova Q"
In 1964, Fujiko Fujiko and Studio Zero's magazine club drew "Ghost TaroIs a big hit (serialization is "Weekly Shonen Sunday"1964/From issue 6, the issue will be released on January 1nd, and the issue date of credits in the magazine will be February 22nd).Until then, there were many serious-oriented works, but this made them widely recognized as "Fujiko Fujio, a gag manga."At this time,Weekly Shonen Magazine]Wakato(Also in the name of Fujiko Fujio and Studio Zero), "Weekly Shonen King]Hoota(Azumako) was serialized, and it became a simultaneous serialization of three weekly manga magazines as Fujiko Fujio..
Following this, "Perman(Fujimoto) ・ "Ninja Hattori"(Azumako) ・"Monster"(Azumako) ・"21 Emon(Fujimoto) ・ "Plum star denka』(Fujimoto) and other well-known manga are released one after another, and againAnimeBe converted.
Divergence between the two routes
From around 1960DramasHas flourished, and boys' magazines have begun to focus on manga, which are much older than before.
1968/(Showa 43)Big comic", And Yasuko said,"Black Laughing Salesman』Announced.Until then, he often released black manga, but he began to work on manga for adults in earnest.Also, in shōnen manga1972/Started serialization in "Mataro will come!''Black Shokai HenkirouI was drawing a black manga like this.Another hobby of AzumakoGolfTaking advantage of "Professional golfer monkey] Was also born.
On the other hand, Fujimoto is basicallyChildren's cartoonWas devoted to.However, in the prosperity of graphic novels, "Plum star denkaAnd 'Prince MojaIt is said that he was worried because he was not as popular as he thought.While Shonen Manga magazine is focusing on acquiring young readers, the editorial department of "Weekly Shonen Sunday"GonsukeTheOffice workerFujimoto refused, saying, "I can't keep up with the recent changes in the readership," although he proposed a new work.Meanwhile,1970/In (Showa 45), as a successor to "Umeboshi Denka", "Shogakukan's study magazineThe serialization was started in ""Doraemon』Popularity<span>Grade 1-2</span>It gradually rises between.AlsoSFHe has published many short stories, which he also published in seinen manga magazines and science fiction magazines.
The fact that the two people stopped collaborating and began to concentrate on their respective works was not actively announced until the combination was resolved.For example1977/In the first edition of the autobiography, "I've drawn only boys' cartoons with two people," Yasuko describes both works as "us" works...Also, when the author himself was drawn during the work, the two of them often appeared together...Therefore, I was sometimes interviewed and commented on works that were not actually written by me.However, the difference between the two styles gradually became known to the readers.[Annotation 2], Yasuko was nicknamed "Black Fujiko" and Fujimoto was nicknamed "White Fujiko"..
Doraemon popular explosion and Fujiko Fujio whirlwind
"DoraemonFujiko Fujio's popularity has increased in proportion to the popularity of Fujiko Fujiko's work.Colo comic"But1977/It was first published in (52), and "Weekly Shonen KingIs an autobiographical manga by Fujiko Fujiko.Manga Road] (Azumako) was also serialized.
1979/ToDoraemon"ButTV AsahiseriesAnimated with.Determined its popularity immobility, the following year1980/Was made into a movie and continues to this daySeries workWill be. Following "Doraemon"1980 eraIsMonster''Ninja Hattori''Perman''Ghost Taro''Professional golfer monkey''Esper Mami''Ultra B''Billy dog''Chimpui, But at other stations,Kiteretsu Encyclopedia''Lol''Pokonyan!''Prince Moja] Etc. in quick successiontv setEach animation, movie, etc.MediaA program frame that sweeps over and broadcasts multiple of these series together ("Fujio Fujiko Wide] Etc.) was organized regularly.In addition, Fujiko Fujio's complete manga collection "Fujiko Fujiko LandWas launched.
1987/At the end of (62), the two distributed a greeting letter to publishers and expressed their intention to eliminate the combination.The reason for this was, "Around here, we talked about how to untie the straps of the three-legged race and walk with each foot. It would be interesting to try what we want to do as a new development."And said.Fujimoto repeatedly hospitalized and discharged, so he said, "The leg that was tied up with a three-legged race was slightly tingling. If you untie it, you might be able to do something new.""It's been an impossible year for the two of us to keep pace with each other like we used to. I want to write not only manga but also me and sentences, but Fujiko Fujio's name is selfish. Absent"And said.In this greeting, it was officially revealed that each work that had been collaborated so far was drawn in a shared manner..
After the combination was resolved, Yasuko remained at "Fujiko Studio", and Fujimoto launched "Fujiko Pro" and moved to the building next to Fujiko Studio.AzumakoFujio FujikoⒶIn addition, FujimotoFujio FujikoⒻHowever, one year later, Fujiko FujioⒻ TheShotaro IshinomoriBy recommendation ofFujiko F. Fujio(Until Azumako diedFujio FujikoⒶContinued writing activities as).
Later, Azumako interviewed ("Separate Treasure Island409 The Manga Artist / Treasure Island), As a reason for eliminating the combination, "Fujimoto came with a single life gag, but my tendency has changed. It was a turning point that I began to draw black humor. My work and life are with myself It's different from Fujimoto-kun. I have to hurt Fujimoto-kun's "Doraemon" in order to draw myself radically. I didn't think I would do manga up to 50, and I've done everything. So I broke up trying to do whatever I wanted (summary above). ".
However, "The Laughing Salesman", which was the basis of "The Laughing Salesman", was written almost 20 years before the dissolution of the combination (40's), and at that time, Azumako was already "Black". In the 50s, he released many dark works such as "Bee" and "Black Shokai Henkirou", and "Mataro ga Kuru !!".
According to Azumako, he began to draw seinen manga.1973/Around that time, I read a fan letter from a child saying, "Please write a lot of interesting manga in boys'magazines," and decided to return to boys' manga...However, later on, when Azumako saw Fujimoto's "Doraemon" a big hit, he said, "At this rate, Mr. Fujimoto'sManagerOrassistantI have no choice but to do it. "..After that, Azumako became more active in manga for young people and adults, but it took a long time from when she began to draw black humor until she decided to eliminate the combination.
In addition, Azumako said, "Because I am sociable,liqueur,GolfI remembered, but Fujimoto didn't do anything like that.[Annotation 3]..As a result, Mr. Fujimoto became an opportunity to keep his heart like a boy, and on the contrary, his child's heart became weaker and his style became different. "
According to Azumako, it was Fujimoto who cut out the combination elimination...The copyright fee as Fujiko Fujio was evenly divided into two regardless of the degree of involvement, but after one of the deaths, it is expected that the distribution of the huge copyright fee of "Doraemon" will become a problem by the bereaved family, and that is not the case. It is said that the combination was eliminated to prevent..According to Mrs. Fujimoto's Masako Fujimoto, the reason for the dissolution of the combination was Fujimoto's 1986.Gastric cancer(Fujimoto had not been notified).Fujimoto returned after the operation, but he became ill again, and the following year he confessed, "I'm going to break up with Mr. Azumako."
Since the combination was not resolved due to mutual disagreement, Fujimoto gave souvenirs to Azumako every time he went on an overseas trip, and Azumako also displayed them in the drawing room at home. That..Also, since watching movies is a common hobby,Preview meetingIt is said that he used to meet face to face.
After the death of Fujiko F. Fujio
Nine years after the combination was resolved1996/(Heisei8 years), Fujimoto died.The collaboration work of Fujimoto and Azumako isChuokoronshaIssue of "Fujiko Fujiko Land"ButOut of printIt had been unpurchasable for nearly 20 years since then.However, since 2009, "Fujiko F. Fujio DaizenshuWas published, and "Ghost Taro] And other collaborative works by Fujimoto and Azumako have been republished. In 2010, "", and in 2011, ""UTOPIA Last World WarHas been republished, and since 2015, a new edition of "Obake no Q-taro" has been published by Ladybug Comics, making it easier to purchase the collaboration work of Fujimoto and Yasuko.On the other hand, as for the solo work of Azumako, the solo work of Azumako from the former "Fujiko Fujio Land" has been released since 2002.bookingFrom "Fujiko FujioⒶIt has been republished as "Land" and can be read systematically.
For a while after the combination was resolved, the book of the collaborative work from before was continued to be released under the name of "Fujiko Fujio", but in the related books and new editions of the book released later, "Fujiko F. Fujio, Fujiko Fujio"Ⓐ”Has been transferred to the joint name.
However, "Ninja Hattori-kun + Perman", in which "Hattori-kun", the character of Azumako, and "Perman", the character of Fujimoto, co-starred, was unlikely to be reissued.
Fujio FujikoⒶAfter death
- 8st (Showa 37)Shogakkan Manga AwardAwarded ("Recommended Robotette", "Tebukuro Techan")
- Received the 27th (56) Shogakukan Manga Award for Children ("Doraemon")
Works by Fujiko Fujiko
For early works,
- Angel Ball (1951-1952)
- A letter from a Japanese student in Rome (1954)
- Hoshinoko Gun (1961)
- Famous dog Tantan (1965-1968)
and so on.
- UTOPIA Last World War
- 1953/(Showa 28)Tsuru ShoboからFujio FujioPublished in the name.Fujiko Fujio's first booked work.
- Sea prince
- 1959-In 1964, "Weekly Shonen Sunday] Etc. will be serialized.Fujiko Fujio's first weekly magazine serialized manga.
- Ghost Taro
- 1964/ --1966, 1971 --In 1974, "Weekly Shonen Sunday] Etc. will be serialized.
- A life that funnyly depicts the various uproar caused by one ghost Q-Taro who came to the Ohara familyGag cartoon..Three timesAnimeIt was transformed (1965-1967, 1971-1972, 1985-1987).
- 1965-Some of the works serialized in 1967 were drawn only by Fujimoto, not some collaborations. 1965-The 1967 "Weekly Shonen Sunday" series isShotaro IshimoriHas also participated in some drawing. It is said that Fujimoto worked on most of the works serialized in 1971-1974, and Yasuko was not involved in anything other than some drawings.
- Chintara God
- In 1967Boy book』(Shueisha) Will be serialized.
- A gag manga in which God, the guru of the Cintara religion, creates a turmoil in an attempt to increase the number of believers in the town.
- 1971-In 1972, "Weekly Shonen Sunday』Serialized in.
- Half servinghermit・ A gag manga in which Senbei returns to the present age 100 years later and causes a turmoil by staying at the Mineno family, his younger brother's great-grandson.Fujimoto was in charge of drawing the story and background, and Azumako was in charge of drawing the characters.
- Postwar children's manga personal history that we have drawn only boys' manga
- TBS"Survey informationBased on the series "We are still drawing shounen manga at this age." Of "Survey Information"Akira ImaiIt was a serialization that started when Azumako was recommended by the editor-in-chief.
- Azumako's "Manga Road], Unlike a pure autobiography.Also, it is not a manga.Mainly written by Azumako, with Fujimoto's "middle writing" at the beginning of each chapter.Fujimoto states that the ratio of the number of characters in the middle text to the text is "equal to the ratio of the usual number of words" by Fujimoto and Yasuko...The chronology at the end of the book isJunzo Ishiko"Postwar Manga History Chronology"This is a revised version based on the chronological table of.
- In the Bunko Bunko edition, some typographical errors have been corrected.In addition, the charts in the text and the chronology at the end of the book have been added or changed.In the postscript (written by Azumako), it was stated that "Doraemon" had become a big boom, and it was not wrong to return to the world of shōnen manga, and "(by Azumako)"Boyhood』It is written about the reaction.
- In the reprint of the Japan Library Center, the author name is changed from "Fujiko Fujio" to "Fujiko Fujio".Ⓐ"Fujiko F. Fujio" changed to a joint name.Typographical errors (such as "Doraemon" being written as "Doraemon") are reproduced as they are.Also, since it is a reprint of the Mainichi Newspaper edition, the revised part of the Bunko Bunko edition is not recorded.
It was set when Fujiko Fujiko was, and it has been inherited even after the combination was resolved.
And so on.
Complete collection / selection
- Fujiko F. Fujio Daizenshu (Shogakukan) Some Fujiko FujioⒶIncluding collaboration with.
- Fujiko Fujiko Land (Chuokoronsha）
- Fujio FujikoⒶLand (booking) As Fujiko FujioⒶOnly for the part republished from 2002.
- Fujio FujikoⒶ Digital selection (Shogakukan E-book 215 volumes in total)
- Michiaki Tanaka
- Takeshi Ebihara
- Yoji Katakura
- Kenji Takaya(Chief Assistant)
- Mugiwara Shintaro(1993/(Chief Assistant since 5)
- Junji Abe
- Tadashi Yoshida
- Yoshihiko Takemura
- Hideo Shinoda
- Yukihiro Mitani
- Hiroshi Murata
- Rui Hachu
- To Takamine
- Midori Shimura
- Shinei Video
- Kenta with liver - Voice actor.Fujiko's original anime workMany appeared as regulars of.
Books dealing with Fujiko Fujio's research
- Yusuke Hamada (Author) "Fujiko F. Fujio Theory"ISBN 4835518748
- Yonezawa Yoshihiro(Author) "Fujiko Fujio's Theory-Equations of F and A" Kawade Shobo Shinsha,ISBN 4309265499(April 2002).Later, Kawade Bunko version.
- Fujiko Fujio (A) (supervised): Completely preserved version "Manga Michi Dai Anatomy", Sanei Shobo (San-ei Mook),ISBN 978-4-7796-3054-5 (June 2017, 4).
- ^ Several volumes of "Shoyo" produced at that time still exist, and in 1995, "Shoyo"Good luck!(It was Fujimoto who appeared and brought in. Also, the appraiser thought that only this one book existed and the price was appraised, but after the appraisal, Fujimoto said, " "Azumako also owns the same thing," he said. "If (if not just one), the price will drop a little.")
- ^ Tezuka Osamu, who wrote the preface to "I've drawn only boys' manga together," pointed out that "the individuality of both men can be easily distinguished at a glance," and that the two canceled the collaboration. I have come to understand. "The two of us have drawn only boys' comics" Nihon Tosho Center, p.3
- ^ Mt. Ooyama nobuyoAccording to him, Fujimoto participated in the golf competition "Doraemon-kai" by people involved in the anime "Doraemon", but he told him to play golf once or twice a year. Mt. Ooyama Nobuyo "I was Doraemon. 』\ Shogakkan Library, Pp.112-113
- ^ a b c d e f g h Manga seek/Nichigai Associates co-authored “Manga Artist Encyclopedia” Nichigai Associates, first published on February 2003, 2,ISBN-4 8169-1760-8, Pages 323-324
- ^ a b "[Breaking news] Fujiko Fujio A died at home". TBS TV(July 2022, 4) 2022/4/7Browse.
- ^ "Private history of postwar children's manga that we have drawn only boys' manga" Japan Library Center version pp.64-65
- ^ Sawako Agawa"I want to meet this person from Sawako Agawa" (Bunshun Bunko, 1997) P.210 Interview with Fujio Fujiko A
- ^ Mainichi Newspaper Osamu Tezuka Debut Works 1991 P.9 From the opening sentence
- ^ "Tomoichi Shima, Postwar Takaoka Ministers I Seen"
- ^ NHK"This person Fujiko Fujio show" 1985/May 3
- ^ Shogakukan version Learning Manga People's Museum "Fujiko F. Fujio" 1997 P.55
- ^ ""Fujiko Fujio" disappeared in 1988 Fujiko F. Fujio's Hiroshi Fujimoto died in 1996”. Nikkan Sports (March 2022, 4). 2022/4/7Browse.
- ^ Takahiro Inagaki, "Fujiko Fujio A Fans Are Here, Book 1 Roundtable Edition," Shakai Hyoronsha, 2009, p. 18.ISBN 978-4784509386.
- ^ Ikuya Komori, "Portrait of Zero," Kodansha, 2012, p. 82.
- ^ Fujiko Fujio A, Fujiko F. Fujio "I've drawn only boys' cartoons together" Nihon Tosho Center, p.250
- ^ Fujiko F. Fujio "Doraemon" Ladybug Comics Volume 10 "Invisible Eyes" (published in the December 1975 issue of "Fourth grade elementary school"), Volume 12 "Long and long New Year" ("Third grade elementary school" 23 1980) Monthly issue) etc.
- ^ Fujiko Fujio A "78-year-old still manga road ..." p.100
- ^ a b c d Asahi Shimbun January 1988, 1 Evening edition
- ^ Reference: Doraemon Column 008
- ^ "Private history of postwar children's manga that we have drawn only boys' manga" Japan Library Center version pp.260-263
- ^ "Yoritsu Shimbun』July 2010, 7 issue, Fujiko FujioⒶ"78-year-old still Manga Michi" p.110
- ^ Fujio FujikoⒶ "All the way from the country of the future" "NHK TV Text Discerning Characters" April-May 2010 issue (Volume 4, Issue 5),Japan Broadcast Publishing Association, P.22
- ^ Kenji Ando"Mystery of Sealed Work 2"Ota Publishing, P181-184
- ^ Fujio FujikoⒶ"Manga Road Love ... around the time ...』Volume 02 recording" Special edition Farewell friend "see
- ^ "Private history of postwar children's manga that we have drawn only boys' manga" Japan Library Center version p14
- ^ Shibundo"Modern Esprit" No. 108 "Postwar Manga History Chronology" Junzo Ishiko.
- ^ "Encyclopedia of Manga Artists", page 70
- ^ "Encyclopedia of Manga Artists", page 101
- Doraemon Channel --The official website of Fujiko Pro (Fujiko F. Fujio)
- Mr. Fujiko Fujio A talks about Mr. Tezuka's memory Special exhibition "Tokiwa-so and Osamu Tezuka Exhibition" from the 7th (Sankei Shimbun April 2021, 4 article)