Kasumi Arimura and Go Morita cranked in to the stage greetings just before the release of the photo movie "Former"!
Kasumi Arimura and Go Morita praise the "beauty of the eyes" "I was surprised"
If you write the contents roughly
"If the dentist says" Let's do our best "," Let's do our best! "
On the 20th, actress Kasumi Arimura co-starred Go Morita and Isomura in a stage greeting just before the release of the leading movie "Former" in Tokyo. → Continue reading
Mainly on the latest information on domestic and foreign movies & TV dramas, the "now" of entertainment, which has become a hot topic on the Internet such as animation and overseas gossip, is transmitted daily with news!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Dentist(OnlyEnglish: Dentist, Doctor of Dental Surgery, Doctor of Dental Medicine) IsDentistryOn the basis ofInjury Ofprevention,Diagnosisand治療Andpublic healthIs responsible for disseminatinghealth care worker.
What is a dentistDentist law"It is our duty to contribute to the improvement and promotion of public health and to ensure the healthy life of the people by exclusively taking charge of dental care and health guidance." What is "dental practice"?BiteActions involved in construction (Prosthesis,filling,Orthodontics),Tooth-jawbone-Oral mucosa-tongue-Lips-Salivary glands-Masticatory musclesAnd the like, such as the treatment of diseases that occur in the lower face, the treatment of diseases that show symptoms in the oral cavity or the lower face of systemic diseases, and training for recovery of function, etc.
The parts that overlap with the medical practice of the Medical Practitioners Law are oral diseases (oral cancer, tongue cancer, etc.) in otolaryngology, oral mucosal diseases in dermatology, etc. We are providing medical care.However, when oral cancer has spread to organs throughout the body other than the oral cavity, doctors and dentists exchange opinions on treatment policies with each other, and medical and dental cooperation treatment is performed there.
In addition, doctors advocate otolaryngology and head and neck surgery, and dentists and oral surgery only advocate dentists.Doctors cannot advocate dental and oral surgery.
A dentist is a healthcare professional who performs dentistry related to occlusion, which is not allowed by a doctor.It is a violation of the Dental Practitioners Act if a doctor performs "occlusal medical care" such as dentures and orthodontics.In addition, "stand-by surgery for the purpose of jaw position modification only" such as osteotomy orthodontic surgery is a dentist's business, and if it is performed by anyone other than a dentist, it violates the Dental Practitioners Act.
The anatomical area around the oral cavity is not limited to the scope of diagnosis and medical practice, but also includes drug dependence that causes diseases of the teeth and oral cavity, for example.There are many dentists who are good at psychiatry and psychiatry as part of the treatment of teeth and oral cavity (however, it is not possible to diagnose general mental illness and addiction or perform medical treatment based on the dentist. No).
Bachelor of Science
In Japan today,Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareSpecified byUniversityRegular course of dentistry in (Dentistry, 6 years),Dentist National ExamIf you don't pass Therefore, all dentistsBachelor (dentistry)With a degree of. However,"Doctor (dentistry)Is not necessarily a dentist. Published several papers in a doctoral program at a graduate school of dentistry or in a laboratory of a dentistry schoolPhDIf it is appropriate to apply for and give a PhD in the examination of graduate professors,PhDEven if you are not a dentistDoctorIs alwaysBachelor (Medical), ButDoctor (medicine)Is not necessarily a doctor).
National dentist qualification
In Japan, dentistsDoctorIt is another national qualification. To become a dentist,Dentist National ExamMust pass. You cannot become a dentist just by graduating from the dental school and earning a bachelor's degree (dentistry).
Dentist National ExamAs a general rule, those who have graduated from a university who have completed a regular course in dentistry and who are expected to graduate (undergraduate (dentistry)) are eligible to take the examination. Those who have graduated from the regular course, passed the examination, and registered in the dentist registryMinister of Health, Labour and WelfareA dentist's license will be granted, which allows the dentistry to work independently. Usually, insurance doctor registration is also often performed. Further medical institutions (Clinic,hospital) (Both become the founders and managers of clinics that practice dentist practice, mainly hospitals that practice dentist practice) That is, to open a dental clinic and become the director of the clinic, it is more than one year after obtaining a dentist license. After graduationClinical trainingMust be completed.Dental hygienistOnly some dentists are allowed to carry out dentistry based on the instructions of others, except for some acts that are allowed by. Also mainly engages in dentistryhospitalandClinicIt is stipulated that the dentist should also be the administrator of. Currently, there is no renewal deadline for dentist licenses, so you can suspend your dentist's business or cancel your license.Medical CouncilValid for life unless otherwise determined by
Dentist licenseDepartmentIt is not issued for each. Therefore, in each medical field学会Is an academic societyCertifying physicianHave been certified. Since these are not legally binding qualifications, advocacy department names (currently recognized as 4 departments of dentistry, dental surgery, orthodontics, and pediatric dentistry) can be advocated freely. In addition, you cannot advertise the specialist qualifications unless you have a specialist from each academic society (unlike the doctor's specialty doctor system).
Meiji RestorationBefore: Before the Meiji Restoration, there were doctors who specialized in oral dentistry and oral and mid-orthodox medicine, and they treated the mouth, throat, and teeth. There are dentures that are estimated to have been around 2500 BC around the world.GizaIt has been excavated from.
After the Meiji Restoration: In August 1874 (Meiji 7)Medical systemWas promulgated, and a medical system modeled after the West began to be put in place. Due to the "medical system", in order to become a doctor, it was required to pass the medical practice examination. 1875 (Meiji 8),Einosuke ObataApplied for and passed the first medical practice examination, specializing in "dentistry".Obata was registered with Medical Register No. 1.This means that he was "registered as a doctor majoring in dentistry", but Obata was a pioneer majoring in Western dentistry and used the word "dentistry" for the first time, making it the first (modern) in Japan. ) It is said to be a dentist. In 4 (Meiji 1883), a dentist's register was created separately from the medical register, and doctors and dentists became independent and separate entities. In 16 (Meiji 1906), the Dental Practitioners Law was enacted by Law No. 39. In 48 (Showa 1942), in order to establish a medical system during the war, it became a national medical law in combination with the Medical Practitioners Law, but the dentist system itself did not change.After the war, the National Medical Care ActDoctor law,Dentist law,Medical lawI am divided into (regulation about medical institution) and reach the present.
Specialist/certified doctor qualification
- Oral surgeon (Japanese Society of Oral Surgery）
- Dental anesthesia specialist (Japan Dental Anesthesia Society）
- Japanese Society of Periodontology Certified Periodontologist(Japanese Society of Periodontology）
- Pediatric dentist (Japanese Society of Pediatric Dentistry）
- Dental radiologist (Japanese Society of Dental Radiology）
Academic certified specialist
- Infection control doctor(ICD System Council）
- Oral Implant Specialist (Japan Oral Implant Society)
- Oral pathologist (Japanese Pathological Society）
- Dental Conservation Specialist (Japan Conservation Society of Dentistry）
- Japan Orthodontic Society Specialist (Japan矯正 歯 科Society)
- Certified Orthodontist of Japan (Japan矯正 歯 科Society)
- Japan Dental Anesthesia Society Certified Doctor (Japan Dental Anesthesia Society）
- Japanese Society of Adult Orthodontists Certified Doctor (Japan Adult Orthodontic Association）
- Japanese Dental Aesthetic Society Certified Doctor (Japanese DentistryAestheticsMeeting)
- Japan Prosthodontic Society Certified Doctor (JapanProsthesisDental Society)
- Certified Japanese Oral Hygiene SocietyHygieneMeeting)
- Japan Dental Radiology Society Certified Doctor (Japanese DentistryradiationSociety)
- Japan Disability Dental Society Certified Doctor (JapanhandicappedDental Society)
- Certified by the Japanese Society of Jaw and Occlusion (Japanese Society of Jaw and Occlusion)
- Certified physician of the Japan Temporomandibular Joint Society (JapanTemporomandibular jointSociety)
- Certified by the Japanese Society of Systemic Occlusion (Japanese Society of Total Occlusion)
- Japanese Endodontic Society Certified Doctor (Japan Endodontics Society）
- Japan Dental Association Oriental Medicine Certified Physician (Japanese DentistryOriental medicineMeeting)
- Certified Doctor of Japan Sports Dental Association (JapanSportsDental Association Certified Doctor)
- Certified Doctor of Japan Laser Dentistry (JapanlaserDental Society)
- Japanese Dental Psychosomatic Association Certified Physician (Japanese DentistryPsychosomatic medicineMeeting) etc.
Qualifications granted to dentists
- No exams/courses (qualifications granted by having a dentist qualification)
- Yes Exam (qualification to be granted or partially exempted from the exam)
|Survey year||Number of dentists||Male||Female|
|1955 (Showa 30)||31,109||-||-|
|1960 (Showa 35)||33,177||-||-|
|1965 (Showa 40)||35,558||31,710||3,848|
|1970 (Showa 45)||37,859||33,756||4,103|
|1975 (Showa 50)||43,586||38,700||4,886|
|1980 (Showa 55)||53,602||47,012||6,590|
|1984 (Showa 59)||63,145||55,049||8,096|
|1986 (Showa 61)||66,797||58,180||8,617|
|1988 (Showa 63)||70,572||61,189||9,383|
|1990 (Heisei 2 year)||74,028||63,822||10,206|
|1992 (Heisei 4 year)||77,416||66,501||10,915|
|1994 (Heisei 6 year)||81,055||69,048||12,007|
|1996 (Heisei 8 year)||85,518||72,252||13,266|
|1998 (Heisei 10 year)||88,061||73,669||14,392|
|2000 (Heisei 12 year)||90,857||75,671||15,186|
|2002 (Heisei 14 year)||92,874||76,549||16,325|
|2004 (Heisei 16 year)||95,197||77,301||17,896|
|2006 (Heisei 18 year)||97,198||78,254||18,944|
|2008 (Heisei 20 year)||99,426||79,305||20,121|
|2010 (Heisei 22 year)||101,576||80,119||21,457|
|2012 (Heisei 24 year)||102,551||80,256||22,295|
|2014 (Heisei 26 year)||103,972||80,544||23,428|
|2016 (Heisei 28 year)||104,533||80,189||24,344|
|2018 (Heisei 30 year)||104,908||79,611||25,297|
|2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)||107,443||80,530||26,913|
Japanese universities (29 schools) with department of dentistry
National university corporations (11 schools), public university corporations (1 school)
- Hokkaido University
- Tohoku University
- Tokyo Medical and Dental University
- Niigata University
- Osaka University
- Okayama University
- Hiroshima University
- Tokushima University
- Kyushu University
- Nagasaki University
- Kagoshima University
- Kyushu Dental University(public)
Private (17 schools)
- Hokkaido Medical University
- Iwate Medical University
- Ou University
- Nippon Dental University(Faculty of Life and Dentistry, Faculty of Life and Dentistry, Niigata)
- Tokyo Dental University
- Nihon University(Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry Matsudo)
- Showa University
- Meikai University
- Tsurumi University
- Kanagawa Dental University
- Matsumoto Dental University
- Asahi University
- Aichi Gakuin University
- Osaka Dental University
- Fukuoka Dental University
The total number of dentists in the United States in 2012 was about 20.. The largest number is about 3 in California, followed by about 1 in New York, and dentist excess problems are pointed out in the urban areas of these areas..
However, most states in the United States have a shortage of dentists, with the fewest at 293 in Wyoming, followed by 373 in Vermont..
In 2009, the average annual salary of US dentists was $19 for general practitioners and $4 for specialists.
The American Dental Association has nine types of endodontics, periodontists, prosthetics, orthodontists, pediatric dentists, oral surgeons, oral pathologists, dental radiologists and public health specialists..
In the United States, in addition to specialists certified by the American Dental Association, special specialist programs for oral medicine, geriatric dentistry, orofacial pain, temporomandibular disorders, etc. and doctors are positioned as quasi-dentist specialists..
Medical insurance system
There is no national health insurance system in the United States, and individuals often take out private insurance through companies and schools... Medical insurance includes narrowly defined medical insurance and dental insurance, but the latter is particularly expensive, so more than 1 million Americans do not have dental insurance..
Medicaid has medical insurance for low-income people and people with physical disabilities, and the federal and state governments share the cost of medical care... However, low-budget states have limited coverage for treatment, most states only provide emergency treatment, and few facilities accept Medicaid, which requires a long period of treatment..
- International Dental Federation
- Was first appointed as Wer-i beḥsenjw (highest dentist) in ancient Egypt in the 27th century BC.
- Father of modern dentistryPierre FauchardHowever, in the 18th century, he wrote his masterpiece "Le Chirurgien Dentiste" (meaning surgical dentist), and the European medical community was reorganized.
- GReeeEN --All four members are active dentist music groups.The faces of the members are not disclosed in order to be parallel to the medical activities that are their main business.
- Dentistry/Pharmacy/Medical science
- Oral diagnostics/Conservative Restoration/Periodontal therapy/Endodontics/Oral surgery/Pediatric dentistry/Dental anesthesia/Orthodontics/Dental prosthesis
- Dental science and engineering/Biomedical engineering/Regenerative medicine/Biomaterial
- Microbiology(microorganism)/Bacteriology(Bacteria)/Virology(ウ イ ル ス)/Myciology(Fungus)/Parasitology(Parasite）
- Immunology/Genetics/Biochemistry(Oral biochemistry)/Pathology(Oral pathology)/Anatomy(Oral anatomy)/Bacteriology(Oral bacteriology）
- Infection/Epidemic/Caries/Periodontal disease
- tooth/Periodontal tissue/pulp/Gum/tongue/Oral cavity/saliva/Pharynx
- Faculty of Dentistry/Dental university/Pharmacy/Faculty of medicine/Medical college/Faculty of Science
- Dental technician/Dental hygienist/Dental assistant
- pharmacist/Doctor/Specialist/Certifying physician/nurse
- Dentist National Exam
- Barber surgeon ――I used to extract teeth until modern times.