Mio (Fuka Koshiba), "Did you come back!" "Monsters Share House" sequel announcement fans delight
If you write the contents roughly
Shuten-doji / Katsuya Maiguma, who plays Ryo Sakai, said on Twitter, "Did you come back!
Saturday night drama "Monsters Share House-The Returning Monster" (TV Asahi, Saturday 23:2022) will be released in April 4 ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sake lover(Shutendouji) isTamba countryとTango countryOn the border ofOeyama, ま た はYamashiroOn the border of Tanba Provincebig Branch(Old slope)(bothKyotoIt is said that he lived in)DemonThe head of the boss, or the head of a thief.He was called by his minions by this name because he liked sake.Depending on the literature,Shuten-doji,Shuten-doji,Shuten-dojiIt is also written as such.In Mt. Oe, where he was based, he lived and lived in a cave palace.Ibaraki DojiIt is said that he had many demons such as his subordinates.In folklore, Shuten-doji is finallyMinamoto no YorimitsuAnd its subordinatesWatanabe TsunaTo usTadaoHe was amputated and overthrown.Tokyo National MuseumThe sword that is in the possession ofBoy cutHas a tradition of exterminating Shuten-doji,National treasureSpecified toWorld Five SwordsHas also been selected.Also related to GenjiHyogoKawanishi CityTada Shrine's collectionYasutsunaThe inscription sword "Onikirimaru" also has a tradition of exterminating Shuten-doji..
There are two main types of books, the "Oe Mountains" where the residence of the children is Oeyama, Tanba Province, and the Omi Province.Mt. IbukiyamaIt is said that it is divided into "Mt. Ibukiyama series".However, there are some objections and cautious opinions about this classification method..
The oldest book "Oeyama Eji" in the Itsuo Museum collection and "Edo period"Fairy tale』Printed book (Shibukawa book)" Shuten-doji "belongs to" Oeyama system ", and Suntory Museum of Art collection" Shuten-doji picture scroll "belongs to" Mt. Ibukiyama system ".Masaaki TakahashiIn the case of, the two classifications are called "Ishonkei" and "Sahonkei"..
The oldest manuscript is "Oeyama Eji" ("Oeyama Shuten-doji Emaki".Northern and Southern DynastiesFrom the second halfMuromachiEarly days.It is said to belong to the Itsuo Museum).. this is,Shimosa Katori ShrineThis is the old collection of the Omiya Guji family, and is commonly known as the "Katori book"..Important cultural property..The spelling is "Shuten-doji"..There is also a consideration that it was established from the Nanbokucho period to the early Muromachi period, or even older.Because the age is so old, it can even be regarded as the "original"..There are many missing parts, but the beginning can be complemented by the Yomei Bunko book, and the end isHometown TanIt is known from fragments etc..
"Shuten-doji Emaki" from the Suntory Museum of Art (InabaFormerly owned by the Ikeda familyMotonobu KanoBrush)Muromachi PeriodWith the establishment, it is considered to be highly documentary compared to the oldest manuscript..
The synopsis by "Oeyama Emaki" (Oeyama Emaki) is as follows.
Emperor IchijoDuring that time, young people and princesses in Kyoto were spirited away one after another.Abe HaruakiI found out that it was the work of a demon (Shuten-doji) who lives in Mt. Oe.So the emperorChotokuIn the first year (995)Minamoto no YorimitsuとYasumasa FujiwaraI sent them to conquer.Yorimitsu and his colleagues pretend to be Yamabushi and visit the demon's castle and ask for an overnight inn.Shuten-doji and others were wary of the information that Minamoto no Yorimitsu and others would come to defeat themselves from the capital of Kyoto, so they asked various questions.I managed to get rid of my doubts, and when I talked to him about drinking alcohol, he said that he was called "Shuten-doji" by his servants because he was a big drinker, and Hiranoyama (Mount Hira), But a missionary master (Clearest)ButEnryakuji TempleI haven't been there since I builtJiaxiangHe talked about his story, such as having lived in Mt. Oe from 2nd year (849).Yorimitsu and his colleagues behaved as a poisonous liquor called "Kamihenki Tokushu" (Kamibin Oni Poison Sake) given to the demon by the Bodhisattva Yawata. I pressed it down and hit my neck.The head was still bitten by Yorimitsu's helmet, but his fellow helmets were also worn to escape the difficulty.The party brought back the head hunter and made a triumphant return to Kyoto.The head is inspected by the emperorsUji OfByodo-in Temple OfTreasure houseWas paid to.
Fairy taleAs for the edition, the Otogi Bunko edition (1720) published by Seiemon Shibukawa spread widely during the Edo period.The outline is explained below from the Otogi Bunko (published by Shibukawa)..
Shuten-doji who went up to KyotoIbaraki DojiA young aristocratic princess who often appears in Kyoto based on Mt. Oe, accompanied by many demons includingKidnappingIt is said that he served the side and cut it with a sword and ate it raw.He does so badly by the order of the emperorGenji Settsu OfMinamoto no YorimitsuとGen Saga OfWatanabe TsunaIs the firstYorimitsu Four Tenno(Watanabe no Tsuna,Kotoki Sakata,Sadamitsu Usui,Urabe no Suetake) Formed a subjugation team and headed for subjugation.
In this manuscript, the warriors themselves devise tactics and devise the appearance of Yamabushi, and hide them in armor and weapons (these names are mentioned here).In addition, the laundry woman who the party first meets and learns about the internal circumstances of the demons is not an old woman, but a female of ages 17 and 8, and is the only daughter of Hanazono's Chunagon..
The party pretends to be Yamabushi (a monk) and receives the treatment of Shuten-doji, who begins to talk about himself.Here, the child says, "My home country isEchigo"Mt. HieiI was there, but it was a missionary master (already mentioned.Clearest) Chased there and lived in this peak (Mt. Oe), but this timeKobo DaishiWas banished to.HoweverKukai KoyasanAfter he died in Japan, he said he was back.[Note 1]
Yorimitsu and his colleagues were relieved to eat the princess's blood liquor and human flesh together, and then received from God.[Note 2]Let the Shuten-doji drink the poisonous sake, I pressed the place where I couldn't move and scratched my neck and lost.However, even after being decapitated, he bit the helmet of Yorimitsu.
To Yorimitsu and others who had been blocked by sake and deceived in a sense, the child violently screamed Yorimitsu, saying, "There is no sideways for demons.".
Under the control of Shuten-doji
Under the control of Shuten-dojiIbaraki DojiThere are four demons, Hoshikuma Doji, Kuma Doji, Tiger Kuma Doji, and Kin Doji, as the four heavenly kings.[Note 3]..Regarding Ibaraki-doji, it is recalled that Watanabe no Tsuna cut off his arm., Later being defeated in battle.The daughter of Chunagon, who had been made to be a laundry woman in advance, explained to Yorimitsu and others about the four heavenly kings., Will appear after that.There will also be a demon called "Ishikuma Doji" who will perform dances and songs in response to the command to dance Shuten-doji., In a different book, it is "Ikushima Doji"[Source required].
Shuten-doji is one theoryEchigo countryIt is said that it was born in Nakamura, Kambara-gun.alsoMt. IbukiyamaAt the foot ofSusanooLost in the battle withYagi Giant IzumoThere is also a tradition that Shuten-doji was born to a millionaire daughter there.The proof is that both father and son love liquor like no other.
The story of Shuten-doji told in Otogi-zoshiThen, Shuten-doji, who received a sake cup from Minamoto no Yorimitsu and drank it, began to talk about his origin to the joy, and the country where he was born at that time.Echigo country(Niigata)Raised in YamaderaHe says. Also,Missionary,Kobo DaishiWas kicked out of the mountain that lived inHe also said.
Born in Echigo in the early Heian period, he was born at Kokujoji Temple (NiigataTsubame City)ofChildBecame[Note 4]..UnprecedentedBeautiful boyBecause it was, I fell in love with many womenLove letterHowever, when I burned everything without reading the love letter I received, the love of a woman who could not convey her feelings煙And surrounds him,GrudgeBecame a demon..And he who became a demonHonshuIt is said that he settled in Mt. Oe after moving around the mountains.
The picture scroll of "Oeyama Shuten-doji" in Kugami-ji Temple describes the origin of Shuten-doji.According to it, Shuten-doji's childhood name is Gaidomaru, and he was born after spending three years in his mother's womb as a child of Echigo Kugami Sunagotsuka castle owner, Toshitsuna Iwase. He was a violent man who had an owner but couldn't handle it, so his parents were concerned about it and sent him to Kokujoji as a child.It has been.
In one theoryEchigo country OfblacksmithBorn as a son of a motherIn the wombI've been spending 16 months in Japan, and while I was borntoothとhairAre all growing and can walk immediately, about 5 to 6 years oldwordWhen I was 4 years old, I was about 16 years oldIntelligenceとPhysical strengthWear,temperIn addition to the roughness of the monkey, it is said that he was estranged from the surroundings as a "demon" due to his extraordinary talent. According to "", after that, at the age of six, he was abandoned by his mother and wandered around the country to walk the path to becoming a demon...In addition, he was entrusted to a temple because he was despised as a demon, but the priest of the temple was a user of foreign law, and the child became a demon because he learned foreign law, and it is said that he did his best to evil. be.
Wano Village(Currently Niigata PrefectureNiigataNishikan Ward) Then, "" living in a stream near the villageTochiThe fishPregnant womanWhen he eats, the child is big if he is a manthiefIf you are a womanSlutIt is said that the child born after 16 months of staying in the womb of a woman who ate the fish is said to be Shuten-doji, and the place names such as Doji-yashiki and Dojida are left behind in this area..
Regarding the place names, it is also said that the place names such as Maki and Akasabi are derived from the legend of Shuten-doji..
Shiga Prefecture Mt. Ibukiyama
According to the Nara picture book "Sake-no-Doji", Sake-no-Doji isOmi countrySugawa (Maibara)'S daughter, Tamaki Gozen,Mt. IbukiyamaBorn with Ibuki Daimyojin (Yagi Daija).After her birth, Tamaki went up to Mt. Ibukiyama, and Sakenori Doji was raised as the son of her grandfather, Sugawa's eldest son, by the decree of Ibuki Daimeijin.
At the age of 10, Sakeden DojiKoyasanとMt. HieiMy grandfather advised me to practice Buddhism in either of them, and because Mt. Koya is too far away, Mt. Hiei, which is nearby,ChildIt became.After entering the mountain, he was praised as a scholar of the Three Towers, but he was a liquor lover.this isFive CommandmentsHe was despised by everyone because he violated the drinking precepts, but refused to drink when he was strongly scolded by his priest.
At that time, the capitalHeianjingMoved to, and inside the inside, as a celebration event by the people of KyotoFengyu danceWas held, and there was an order to perform a traditional dance at various temples.Mt. Hiei is the capitalDemon gateAt the suggestion of Enryakuji, the monks of Mt. Hiei will perform a "demon dance".All the demon masks used when dancing were prepared by Sakeno Doji.
After the show on the inside and outside, sake was served to the monks on Mt. Hiei.After drinking whales, Doji returned to the mountain and went to bed wearing a demon mask.The next morning, when I woke up, the demon's face was stuck.Feared by the monks,ClearestAfter being chased by Mt. Hiei, Sakeno Doji returned to his grandfather, Sugawa's chief.However, his grandfather did not welcome the demon-shaped Sakenori Doji and drove him away to his parents, Mt. Ibukiyama.
Sakeden Doji went up to Mt. Ibukiyama, and when he stayed in a rock shop in the northwest of the mountain under the guidance of his mother, he became a real demon with magical power and began to kidnap the people of the area.When he was banished from Mt. Ibukiyama by Saicho's prayer, he wandered the mountains all over Japan, and finally.OeyamaI arrived at.
Yamato(CurrentNara)ofShiratoji TempleThe chigo found a corpse in a nearby mountain and, curiously, took the meat back to the temple and fed it to the priest's priest without saying it was human meat.After that, the chigos frequently brought back flesh, and eventually not only robbed the corpse of flesh, but also attacked and killed living humans and robbed them of flesh.A suspicious monk followed the child to find out the truth, blamed the child violently, and threw it into the mountain.This child later became Shuten-doji, and the place where he was abandoned was later told under the name of "Chigozaka"..
According to another theory, a child born to the chief priest of Byakugo-ji Temple grew fangs and horns as he grew up, and later became a beast-like violent child.The chief priest was ashamed of the world and abandoned the child, but later the child entered Mt. Oe and became a Shuten-doji..
Heian periodからKamakura PeriodThe "demon" as an outlaw who hung on the city and devastated the cityTamba country OfOeyama, Or the current city of KyotoNishikyo Wardbig Branch(Oh),Oeyama(Oinosaka) (Rakusai district, Kyoto city) and adjacentKameokaIt is said that it was based in Shinochooji (there is a small letter called Oeyama).There is a theory that the legend of Mt. Oe in Tanba Province is misrepresented that the bandits of Oeyama bothered the pilgrims. .
Yorimitsu and his colleagues brought the defeated head back to Kyoto, but at Oeyama, Jizo-son on the roadside advised him not to bring unclean things into Kyoto, and the neck stopped moving from the spot. Buried his neck there.According to one theory, the child regretted his sins when he died and wanted to help people with illnesses above his neck after his death, so it is said that he was enshrined as Oeyama God, which is still in Kubizukadaimyo. In Oeyama, it is said that the illness above the neck was a spiritual test, as is traditionally said..OeyamaIt is said that it was buried in the mountains of (Oe Town, Fukuchiyama City, Kyoto Prefecture), and it is the origin of the place in Oe Mountain.
Takahashi alsoOrthodoxIt was a pandemic in 5 years (994)SmallpoxSeems to be involved in this legend.. Also,"History』Written inChiyouLegends and唐The novel "Jiang Zong Shirosaruden" of the generation, and evenLightIt is said that similarities with the generation's "Chen Zhou Gon Umemine Lost Wife" are also recognized..
There is also a depiction of Shuten-doji drinking human blood like sake,TangoIt is said that it was derived from a German named Stein Dotch who was washed ashore in Japan and was drinking it.Red wineThere is a theory that was the true identity of "living blood"..According to Masaaki Takahashi, this is a short story called "Shuten-doji" published in the weekly Asahi in 27.The depiction of a person named Stein Dotch who appears inAlso, the fact that he was drinking red wine was interpreted as the fact that a Westerner who had drifted to the beach in Tango entered Mt. Oe and was drinking wine, which seemed to be drinking blood.I am thinking that it may have been the basis.
Three Great Yokai
Cultural anthropologist,Folklore OfKazuhiko KomatsuWhich is the most terrifying youkai?中 世If you ask the people of Tokyo, the names of the following three youkai will come up. "Tamamo-mae,OtakemaruAre listed.
KomatsuThree Great YokaiI suspect that there was a special treatment for these youkai as a background to what was considered to be an outstanding youkai.After being defeated, Komatsu's three great youkai are the "treasure" of the ruler (the people centered on the emperor of Kyoto), so the "treasure storehouse" that symbolizes the ruler's power has corpses and corpses. It states the commonality that some were paid.This treasure houseFujiwara no YorimichiWas erectedA treasure trove of Byodo-in Temple in UjiIs.
Also, putting the demon's neck and the fox's corpse in the treasure chest isUotaku,StuffedBased on the same idea as, it can be interpreted as a memorial to the victory, and among the many youkai that were defeated in the Middle Ages, the owner of the treasure house shows the blessing of the armed forces, wisdom, and gods and Buddha that surpass the spiritual power of these three youkai. I think it was a great youkai worth putting in Uji's treasure house..
Positional relationship of Yasumasa Fujiwara
In the old form of Shuten-doji extermination legend, it is said that Minamoto no Yorimitsu and Fujiwara no Yasumasa, who exterminate Shuten-doji, were on an equal footing.in the first place,"Mido Kanpakuki],HirohitoOn March 3th (April 8th, 1017), he was Yorimitsu's younger brother.ParentWas the Roh party of HoshoKiyohara no Munenobu(SeishonagonIt is written that he caused an incident that killed his brother), and in the narrative "Kojidan" (Volume 2-57), the murder of Kiyohara was replaced by Yorimitsu Tenno. In any case, it shows the rivalry between Yorimitsu and Yasumasa.
Also,"Homoto story("Things to consolidate each gate of the Shinin Imperial Palace and military evaluations") ・ "Umematsu theory("Second volume"), "", but "Tamura (Sakanoue Tamura Maro)-Toshihito (Fujiwara no Toshihito)・ Yorimitsu / Hosho ”is listed as a set of four ancient masters.Reflecting that,Nobumitsu KanzeThere is a scene where Yasumasa Fujiwara and Watanabe no Tsuna argue in "".
However,Muromachi PeriodFrom mid-termSengoku periodYorimitsu and Shitenno were replaced by the protagonists of Shuten-doji, and Yasumasa Fujiwara was treated as a supporting character.Otogi ZoshiIn the case of Shuten-doji, Yorimasa was treated as Yorimitsu's roster along with Yorimitsu's four heavenly kings, and this became widely known to posterity.It is said that it was established during the Northern and Southern Dynasties.ChibaThere is also a tale that the achievement of the extermination of Shuten-doji was exclusively attributed to Yasumasa Fujiwara (Hosho), as in the tradition of "Hosho no Tachi"..
Works on Shuten-doji
- "Oeyama" (Oeyama)
- "Oeyama Shuten-doji" (Oeyama Shutendouji)
- Kansaburo Nakamura, XNUMXth generationI wrote it down forNagauta OfDance drama..June 38KabukizaPremiere.
- "Oeyama Kaden』(Oh Yamakaden)
- 1986 Starring Michi Taira
- 2009 (Revival) Starring Yuhi Ozora
Several movies about Shuten-doji and Oeyama's demon extermination have been produced from prewar to postwar.
- 35 (Showa 1960) Daiei Kyoto,Tokuzo Tanakadirected by.A gorgeous masterpiece produced by the Daiei All-Star cast at that time.Cast:Kazuo Hasegawa(Shuten-doji),Raizo Ichikawa(Minamoto no Yorimitsu),Katsu Shintaro(Watanabe no Tsuna),Kojiro Hongo(Kintoki Sakata) and others.
- At the time60 years securityReflecting the social situation in Japan, Shuten-doji is depicted as an aspiring revolutionary..
- Oyamada MakotoStarring riceDramaseries"Yokai King], Shuten-doji has appeared.
- Koshiba FukaStarring "Yokai share house』Inhabited by youkaishare-houseHas appeared as one of the inhabitants of.He is usually a human being and is active as Ryo Sakai, who works for an auction company.Cast: Katsuya Everykuma
- "Shuten-doji"-Yin and YangMusic.Included in the album "Chimimoryō".
- TokyoChiyodaIt is inKanda AkijinAt the "Kanda Matsuri" held in May every year, Minamoto no Yorimitsu is a supplementary festival of the Shinko Festival, which is held only once every two years at the main festival.Yorimitsu Four Tenno・ People dressed as servants shaped the neck of Shuten-dojiFloatParade with"Mt. Oe Kaijin"Is done.This event was once held by the festivalTenka MatsuriIt was one of the popular towed items when it was called,Edo Meisho ZueThis can also be seen in the "Kanda Myojin Festival" figure.After that, it was cut off for a long time due to the loss of Hikiyama, but at the 19 Shinko-shiki festival.Cultural Resources Society4 meters high with the cooperation ofballoonRestored as, for the first time in about 170 yearsResurrected to.
- SagaKaratsu CityHeld every August inKaratsu ShrineAt the annual autumn festival "Karatsu Kunchi", "Shuten-doji and Minamoto no Yorimitsu's helmet" from Komeyamachi tour the city.
- Shuten-doji procession
- Echigo Province, where the legend of the birth of Shuten-doji isNiigataTsubame CityThen, at the autumn event "Shuten-doji procession" in the city, the Yosakoi-style dance team "Shuten-doji" is performing a performance based on the concept of the legend.
- Eisuke AikawaThe title work of the work collection "Moon away from the clouds".Based on the Shuten-doji tale, it has been reconstructed as a modern youth story.
- "Asakusa Demon Wife Diary"
- Midori YumaNovel.A novel about the daily lives of Shuten-doji and Ibaraki-doji, high school students who have a previous life.In this novel, Shuten-doji and Ibaraki-doji are written as a couple.
- "Silver thorns"
- "Otogi Zoshi』- Production IG-Nippon TVTV anime by.
- "Mobile Shinsengumi Moeyo Sword』――The original is a game.OVAAppeared in.
- "Rolling girls"
- Broadcast on Wednesday, January 2022, 1Fuji Television Network, IncVariety show "What is this in the world!? MysteryAt "SP"You exposedWith a university professor who is a demon researcher,DemonWe conducted a field interview to clarify the identity of the "organization that defeats demons".
- ^ When Ibaraki Doji goes to the capital and turns into a womanWatanabe TsunaThe story of how the arm was cut off is also told.
- ^ The original text says "Jinbenkidokushu".
- ^ Doji Doji.Bear tiger doji.Bear Doji.Doji
- ^ KugamiyamaAt the foot of the mountain, there remains a "children's road" that is said to have passed him.
- ^ The legendary treasure sword "Onikirimaru" that has been active in exterminating "Shuten-doji" by Minamoto no Yorimitsu is released at a shrine related to Seiwa Genji. Yomiuri Shimbun May 2021, 5
- ^ Keiko Ikeda (1998), p. 74.
- ^ Masaaki Takahashi (1992), p. 182.
- ^ a b c Keiko Ikeda (1998), p. 75.
- ^ a b c d e Kazuhiko Komatsu 2003, pp. 32–34
- ^ Masaaki Takahashi (1992), p. 67.
- ^ Ryushin Matsumoto (1978), p. 926.
- ^ Masaaki Takahashi (1992), p. 75.
- ^ Ryushin Matsumoto (1989), p. 126.
- ^ Teisuke Imaizumi; edited by Ken Hatakeyama "22 Shuten-doji" "After Otogi Zoshi" Yoshikawa Hanshichi, 1891 . (Redaction)Otoo Fujii "Shuten-doji" "Otogi-zoshi" Aritomodo Bookstore, pp. 299–232, 1922 .
- ^ Imaizumi, Sadasuke; Hatakeyama, Ken, eds. (1891), “22: Shuten-doji”, Fairy tale (Hanshichi Yoshikawa) 2
- ^ Reider (2005), pp. 212–230.
- ^ Imaizumi & Hatakeyama (1891)"Shuten-doji" 8–11
- ^ Imaizumi & Hatakeyama (1891)Shuten-doji, pp. 17-18
- ^ a b Imaizumi & Hatakeyama (1891)Shuten-doji, pp. 18-19
- ^ Imaizumi & Hatakeyama (1891)"Shuten-doji" page 21
- ^ Imaizumi & Hatakeyama (1891)"Shuten-doji" page 25
- ^ "There is no mercy (no mercy), the guest priests, to hear that there is no lie, and what the demon god has to do.".
- ^ The location isIchijo ModoribashiInstead, it is "Nanajo no Horikawa".
- ^ Imaizumi & Hatakeyama (1891)Shuten-doji, pp. 10-11
- ^ Imaizumi & Hatakeyama (1891)"Shuten-doji" page 22
- ^ Collection of fairy tales 1974, pp. 444–474.
- ^ a b c Collection of fairy tales 1974, p. 460
- ^ a b 2005 stories of Edo countries XNUMX, p. 56
- ^ a b Kazuhiko Komatsu 1992, pp. 25–30
- ^ Katsumi Tada 1990, p. 60.
- ^ a b Miyoko Matsutani 1979, pp. 332–333
- ^ Kazuaki Ishihara "Ryochi no Hito Kawai Tsunosuke"Nihon Keizai Hyoronsha, October 1993, 7, pp. 10-27.ISBN 978-4818806801.
- ^ Naoji Koyama 1975, p. 69.
- ^ Ikumaru Takahashi 1994.
- ^ a b Shojiro Miyamae and Shinryoku Nakao 1959, pp. 38–39
- ^ The Complete Encyclopedia of Japan (Nipponika) "Mt. Oe (Kyoto)』- Koto bank
- ^ Kojurina Elena, "Regional Development of the Legend of Shuten-doji," Bulletin of the Graduate School of Sociology, Keio University, No. 71, 2011, pp. 119-134.
- ^ Sachie Miyamoto and Azusa Kumagai 2007, p. 34.
- ^ Masaaki Takahashi 1992, p. 117.
- ^ Masaaki Takahashi 1992, p. 96.
- ^ Masaaki Takahashi 1992.
- ^ a b c Masaaki Takahashi 1992, pp. i–ii
- ^ "Shuten-doji". Weekly Asahi (Autumn special issue). (1952).
- ^ Toshikazu Ogawa "Legendary Thoughts on Mt. Oe", 1928.
- ^ Morihiko Fujisawa, "Study of Japanese Legends", 1937.
- ^ a b c Kazuhiko Komatsu 2007, pp. 184–186
- ^ Shinji Toyama "Fujiwara no Yasumasa Tradition and Mr. Chiba-On the Shuten-doji Narrative in" Excerpt from the Sengakushu "-" (edited by Hironobu Sato, "Society and Culture in the Middle East: 7" (Iwata Shoin, 2016) ISBN 978-4-86602-981-8 ）
- ^ "Complete collection of Japanese special effects and fantasy movies"Keibunsha, 1997, 120 pages.ISBN 4766927060.
- ^ Naoyuki Kinoshita, Toshio Fukuhara, "Oni ga Yuku Edo no Hana Kanda Festival"平凡 社, February 2009.ISBN 978-4582834314.
- ^ Kanda Matsuri Shinko-shiki on May 5th (Chuo Ward Newspaper, April 12, 2007)
- ^ 19 Kanda Matsuri Special Site / Resurrection !! Oeyama Kaijin
- ^ "Asakusa Demon Wife Diary". Fujimi L Bunko. Kadokawa. 2019/10/28Browse.
- ^ "There really is an organization that defeats demons in Japan !? What is a demon in the first place ..." corner.
- Keiko Ikeda "The fairy tale of" Shuten Doji "" "Fairy Tale Collection Vol. 8: Emaki / Muromachi Story and Narrative" Narrative and Narrative Literature Society, pp. 71–, 1992 .
- Shojiro Miyamae, Shinryoku Nakao "Legend of Yamato" Juro Takada, Fumiyo Yamato Study Group, 1959.
- "Collection of fairy tales" Tatehiko Oshima (school note / translator), Shogakukan <Complete collection of Japanese classical literature(36)>, September 1974, 9.ISBN 978-4096570364.
- Naoji Koyama "Legend of Echigo Sado"Daiichi Hoki Publishing, 1975.
- Akihiro Satake"Shuten-doji Ibun"平凡 社, 1977.
- Miyoko MatsutaniOn "Legend of Japan",Kodansha〈Kodansha library>,1979.ISBN +978-4-06-134053-4.
- Katsumi Tada"Inhabitants of the Illusionary World" IV,Shinkigensha<Truth in fantasy>, 1990.ISBN +978-4-915146-44-2.
- Masaaki Takahashi"The Birth of Shuten-doji" Chuko Shinsho, June 1992, 6.ISBN 978-4121010810.
- Kazuhiko Komatsu"Japanese Youkai Ibunroku"Shogakukan, 1992.ISBN 978-4092073029.
- Ikumaru Takahashi"Esoshi Shinsetsu Shuten-doji Demon or Buddha-The 1000 Years of Mystery" Kokodo Bookstore, June 1994, 6.ISBN +978-4-87499-508-2.
- Kazuhiko Komatsu "Chapter XNUMX" Minamoto no Yorimitsu and Shuten-doji "" "Another world and Japanese』Kadokawa Gakugei Shuppan, September 2003, 9.ISBN 978-4047033566.
- "Hundred stories of Edo countries West Japan"Humanities Society<Monoshiri Series, A Collection of Bizarre Talks between Countries>, November 2005, 11.ISBN 978-4795919563.
- Takanobu Matsumoto "Medieval folk literature: Monogatari Soshi's whereabouts" Kyuko Shoin, 1989 .
- Sachie Miyamoto, Azusa Kumagai "Mysteries and Wonders of Japanese Youkai"Gakken<Gakken Mook Visual Edition Mystery Series>, April 2007.ISBN +978-4-056-04760-8.
- Reider, Noriko T. (2005). “Shuten Dōji:'Drunken Demon'”. Asian Folklore Studies (Nanzan University) 64 (2): 207–231 .