Appeared as a transvestite from the birthday cake of Daniel Craig, a personality villain actor of "007"
If you write the contents roughly
Daniel, who starred in five of the "007" series, said in a variety magazine interview video, "I remember you dressed as a woman, but there was something else." "Except that he came out of the birthday cake dressed like a bond girl.
Javier Bardem, who played the role of cyber terrorist in the movie "Skyfall: Original Motion Picture" (XNUMX), is Bonn ... → Continue reading
Hello.Subculture entertainment news site "Yorozu-News".This site covers a wide range of genres such as anime, games, and idols as much as possible, and cuts deeply.In addition to the latest news, in-depth articles based on original coverage and analysis, unique photos and videos, etc. will be delivered one after another by unique editors.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
ろ う そ く
There are various theories about the relationship between candles and birthday cakes.
- Greek origin theory
- SakumotsukiIt is a story from a candle celebrating the birth of the moon goddess Artemis on the 6th of, but the story connected with the cake from it is unknown.[Source required].
- Pagan origin theory
- The use of fire in certain ceremonies dates back to the time the altar was created. Birthday candles were considered to have symbolic power.
Other than that, there are the following.
- German origin theory
- Swiss origin theory
Birthday cultures in other countries
RussiaWill serve a birthday pie with fruit.ChugokuThen, it ’s either Simplified Chinese (Simplified Chinese) orShou Tao Baoと 呼 ば れ るpeachSteamed sweets (Lotus envelope) Can be eaten. In Ghana,YamOto fried with mashed meat and eggs is eaten.
There is no clear definition of a bond girl, but both novels and moviesJames BondGirlfriends and women in the villainspyThere are many patterns in which Bond has a romantic feeling from the position of being hired by a villain, awakens to justice, and turns over.Other than that,MI6There are some women who are dispatched from Bond's assistant and a female agent of another intelligence agency who pursues the same enemy, and finally fall in love with Bond.上司Mの秘書である中年女性のA middle-aged woman who is the secretary of her boss MMoneypennyIs not defined as a Bond girl because Bond has no romantic feelings.
Ursula Andress(Honey Rider) (1962) is widely regarded as the first Bond girl. Second personDaniela Bianchi, The third Goldfinger (3)Honor BlackmanAppeared and impressed the women and the audience who regularly appear in Bond movies.
For many Bond girls, there have been many attempts to create a top 10 list for the entire series.Frequently appearing characters on these lists include Anya Amasova (The Spy Who Loved Me Barbara Bach), Pussy Galore (Goldfinger: Honor Blackman), and Contessa Teresa (Her Majesty's Queen 007).Diana Rigg), Often there are honey riders (Dr. Noo Ursula Andress) and others on the list.Entertainment Weekly pays attention to "Bond Swimwear"Halle BerryOrange bikini (Die Another Day, 2002) and so on.
Some of the actresses who played were appointed as actresses and models who were not internationally famous.The policy was to appoint a beautiful woman who left an impression on the audience rather than the name, and the voice actor dubbed the lines to eliminate pronunciation errors and accents.[Annotation 1]..In many cases, attractive and glamorous actresses were chosen.その一方、近年ではOn the other hand, in recent yearsSophie Marceau,Halle Berry,Michelle YeohBig actresses such as are also actively appearing.Even if he is treated as a supporting character, he is often noticed because of his good looks, and appearing is regarded as a "great honor" for the actress.
Successive bond girls
Bond girl only in the original
|Title of work||Name|
|Moon Laker||Gala brand|
|Rare fish Hilde brand||Liz Crest|
|Rose and pistol||Mary Ann Russell|
|The spy who loved me||Vivienne Michel|
|The owner is a woman||Maria Freudenstein|
|Escape Berlin||Trigger (KGB Sniper)|
|Title of work (release year)||Role name||actress|
|Casino Royale (1954) TV version||Valerie Matisse||Linda Christian|
|007 Casino Royale (1967)||Vesper Lynd||Ursula Andress|
|Mata Bond||Joanna Pettet|
|Miss Good Thing||Jacqueline bisset|
|Never Say Never Again (1983)||Domino Petacci||Kim Basinger|
|Fatima Blush||Barbara Carrera|
|Fortunately and glory-London Olympics opening ceremony- (2012)||Elizabeth II||Elizabeth II(Person)|
Jane Seymour(Photographed in 1994)
Carole Bouquet(Photographed in 2013)
Maryam d'Abo(Photographed in 1987)
Famke Janssen(Photographed in 2008)
Michelle Yeoh(Photographed in 2000)
Teri Hatcher(Photographed in 1995)
Dennis Richards(Photographed in 1999)
Halle Berry(Photographed in 2003)
Eva green(Photographed in 2008)
Rare Seydou(Photographed in 2014)
Bond girls preferred by James Bond
According to a survey published in the journal "Sex Roles", a survey of 007 female characters appearing in the first to twentieth films of the movie "1 Series" revealed that 20 were "sexual" with James Bond. They had "contacts", 195 had "strong" contacts, and 98 had only "mild" contacts such as kisses.分析により、以下の結果が明らかにされたThe analysis revealed the following results:..Only a part will be posted.
- The average age is estimated to be 26 years.
- Three-quarters are white, 8% Asian, and 7% black.There were a handful of Arabs and Native Americans.
- Those who have a sexual relationship are younger, slimmer and more attractive than those who do not, and tend not to wear glasses.
- hair colorFor 40% black hair, 19% brown, 9% red hairblondeIs 27%, and dark hair is more likely to be intimate.
- Long hair accounted for 18% and short hair 22%, but long hair tends to have more sexual relationships.
Also, as a recent trend, hair is getting shorter and it is not possible to choose a partner.This survey was led by a professor.
- Bernard Lee
- Gerd Flawe
- Christopher Walken
- -A German voice actor who dubbed many Bond girl lines in addition to appearing as a bit part until "Moon Laker".Raw name Monica.
- ^ (Nikki Van der Zyl), (Barbara Jefford), etc.
- ^ Up to Madeleine (Léa Seydou) in "Specter", the only example of appearing in multiple works in the same Bond girl role
- ^ Appeared in a different role from "With love from Russia".
- ^ Forty years later, he made a cameo appearance in "Casino Royale" as Madame Wu.
- ^ Appeared in a different role from "The Man with the Golden Gun".Only Adams played the Bond girl in the protagonist class twice.After this, he made a cameo appearance in "A View to a Kill", making it the most appearance in Bond girls.In addition, Bond girl holds the record of the oldest appearance in history at 38 years old.
- ^ "Eva Green and other Bond girls from Daniel Craig's version of "007" are approaching "afterwards"!". Yahoo News. Harper's BAZAAR. 2021/11/1Browse.
- ^ Queen Elizabeth II Awards BAFTA Honor as "Most Memorable Bond Girl Ever"
- ^ “James Bond prefers brunettes, research says” (English). Telegragh.co.uk(July 2009, 6) 2009/8/6Browse.
- ^ "James Bond's sex survey in an academic journal! Do you like black-haired, lean women?". Cinema Today. (November 2009, 6) 2009/8/6Browse.