The musical "FLOWER DRUM SONG" has begun!
If you write the contents roughly
Tar was trying to turn the opera house into a Western-style nightclub.
The musical "FLOWER DRUM SONG" started on April 4th.It's called a performance only by Asians ... → Continue reading
Theater entertainment NEWS
"Theatertainment NEWS" is a news site that provides entertainment information centered on theater.We will deliver exciting news regardless of genre.
Operated by: Tament Co., Ltd.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In the hall of the opera, in addition to the stage, the lower part between the audience seats and the stage (Orchestra pit, Abbreviation: Pit) hereOrchestraとConductorPut.The depth of the pits varies somewhat from opera house to opera house.The stage is for a smooth scene change3rd and 4th stageHave.Ordinary theaters that are not opera housesConcert hallSome are designed so that the stage or part of the audience seats can be used for opera by lowering the floor and providing an orchestra pit.
The opera is a large group of orchestras in the pitMusical instrumentBy performance and on-stage solo and chorussingingTo match the production ofacousticVery complex consideration of properties is requiredIt is a building.The traditional and world-famous opera is better than the new opera, which has a short history.19st centuryFor the structure of old buildings in construction, etc.acousticIs often not enough.
"Opera house" in Japanese does not simply refer to "buildings" where opera-ballet can be performed, but to continuously perform opera-ballet with an orchestra and manage them. It is usual to refer to those who have an organization that can do it.In many opera houses around the worldMusic directorOr permanentConductor, ExclusiveOrchestra,ChoirIs installed.For exampleBerlin State OperaOrchestra isStaatskapelle BerlinCalled.Vienna State OperaIs an exclusive orchestra ofVienna State Opera OrchestraIs an organization where members of this orchestra perform concert activitiesVienna Philharmonic OrchestraIs.However, in a broad sense, it may simply refer to an "opera company" (opera company). When the word "opera" is used, it is necessary to pay attention to whether it means "building" or "opera group".
Incidentally,EuropeIt is generally said that there are opera houses with opera groups not only in big cities but also in small cities with a population of about XNUMX, but this is full of opera houses.Germany(And also German-speakingAustria,Switzerland) Is almost true,ItalyFollows this.However, even in Germany and Italy, in regions with a small population, there are cases where there are only buildings and no permanent performance groups.
In countries other than Germany and Italy, opera houses are often limited to typical big cities.AmsterdamAlthough it is the largest city in Japan, there are some that do not have a permanent opera organization.
- The "building" and "opera group" are the same, and an exclusive "orchestra" is set up.In particularEuropeSo many "operas" apply.GenerallyChoir, Dedicated soloists and staff.balletIf you include the "three-point theater," which has both a performance section and a drama section, this format isGermanyThe area is overwhelmingly large.The German-speaking world has nearly 100 opera houses, while most countries have only single-digit opera houses.
- The "building" and "opera group" are the same, but the non-exclusive "symphony orchestra" is performing.
- Grand Théâtre Geneva ⇒ Swiss Romande OrchestraEnters the pit.
- Leipzig Opera ⇒ Leipzig Gewandhaus OrchestraEnters the pit.However, since the group usually has nearly twice as many people as the orchestra and forms a rotation, the opera can operate at the same level as the opera with its own orchestra.
- There are multiple "buildings", but the "opera groups" are the same.
- Paris National Opera ⇒ Palais Garnier,Opera BastilleOperates two facilities,Paris National Opera OrchestraEnters the pit.
- Rhine German Opera ⇒ It is jointly operated by the cities of Dusseldorf and Duisburg, and is performed alternately at the facilities of each city (Dusseldorf Opera, Duisburg Theater) and the orchestra (,).
- The "building" and "opera group" are the same, but there is no dedicated "orchestra".
- "Building" and "opera group" are separate corporations.
- Sydney Opera HouseとOpera Australia..If both are forcibly translated into Japanese, they will look like "Sydney Opera" and "Australian Opera", but to be precise, the Sydney Opera House is an opera, ballet, theater and concert. I doComprehensive art facilityOpera Australia will perform at the Sydney Opera HouseOpera group.
- Opera can be performed in the "building", but it does not have a specific "opera group".This applies to large theaters.
- Music festivalA "building" or "facility" where an opera performance is held at.
- Although it is a so-called "opera group", it does not perform in a specific "building" but in multiple places.
Major opera houses in Japan
(3rd and 4th stageWhen defined as a facility with)
- New National Theater(TokyoShibuya）
- Sapporo Cultural Arts Theater(HokkaidoSapporo)
- Yokosuka Arts Theater(KanagawaYokosuka）
- Act City Hamamatsu(ShizuokaHamamatsu city）
- Matsumoto Performing Arts Center(NaganoMatsumoto）
- Toyama City Arts and Culture Hall(ToyamaToyama）
- Aichi Prefectural Art Theater(AichiNagoya city）
- Shiga Prefectural Art Theater Biwako Hall(ShigaOtsu City）
- Hyogo Performing Arts Center(HyogoNishinomiya）
The world's major opera
- Berlin State Opera(Berlin）
- Berlin German Opera(Berlin）
- Oper Berlin(Berlin）
- Hamburg State Opera(Hamburg）
- Bayreuth Festival Theater(Bayreuth）
- Dresden Semperoper(Dresden）
- Bavarian State Opera(Munich）
- Stuttgart State Opera(Stuttgart）
- Rhine German Opera(Dusseldorf/Duisburg）
- San Carlo Theater(Naples）
- La Fenice Theater(ヴ ェ ネ ツ ィ ア）
- Maggio Musicale Fiorentino Theater(Florence）
- Roman Opera(Rome）
- Regio Theater(Turin）