Photo Hidetoshi Nishijima and Yosuke Sugino co-starring in the new drama "Riding the Unicorn" – (C) TBS
Hidetoshi Nishijima "Riding on a Unicorn" co-starring Mei Nagano's uncle's subordinate, Yosuke Sugino
If you write the contents roughly
"People of different generations and values slowly approach each other and respect each other.
Mei Nagano will play the role of CEO of a startup company, and the TBS-based Tuesday drama frame "Unicorn ..." will start in July. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Values(Values,British: sense of values) Is a way of thinking about what is worth..His view of what is the basis for judging value (value such as good / evil, favorable / unfavorable)..When evaluating and judging thingsStandardJudgment of what is worth (what is not).
Diversity, distribution and change of values
People have diverse values.However, even though they are diverse, they are not statistically completely randomly distributed, and there are some trends in each country, region, and cultural area..
Formation of values and their manifestations
The formation of values takes place in various ways.parentIt may be taught from.It may be absorbed by reading a book.組織,communityIt may be inherited by belonging to.also,PersonalA new sense of value may be built independently by the opportunity of a new experience or the accumulation of thoughts.
A person's sense of values becomes a concrete action of that person, and often appears as a "lifestyle" or "way of life."
Sharing values and communities / organizations
People who share the same values are more likely to approach each other because they can understand each other's behavior more easily than those who do not...By people who share the same values in that waycommunityMay be formed
In particularReligiousValues are remarkably shared in a common community.for example,キ リ ス ト 教Community of people,IslamCommunity of people,BuddhismIt can be said that the community of people has inherited and shared values and ways of life for more than a thousand years, regardless of generation or time.
CompanyIn an organization, values are received by the corporate culture, the specific behavior of employees, and the customer.Services,ProductsIt also affects how the company should be, and as a result, it may affect the survival and disappearance of the company.Building values that are suitable for the company and socially appropriate, and presenting and sharing them to employeesManagement-leaderIs often regarded as an important job of.
Husband and wifeGood sharing of values in (also a kind of small community) can affect the relationship between the two.In modern Western countries and Japan,marriageConfirming each other's values before is often done in a very natural way.Some books recommend that such mutual confirmation of values be carried out extremely consciously...On the other hand, even couples who get married without knowing each other's values well can recognize each other's values after marriage and share them, so that they can be safely and harmoniously.Husband and wifeThere is also a book that introduces how to continue.
- Dentsu Communication Institute, Japan Research Center "Value Data Book of 60 Countries" Doyukan, 2004 4496036649
- Yoshio Masuda, Asian Values, Asia Institute, Asia University, 19994900521132
- Takashi Inoguchi, Akihiko Tanaka, "Asia Barometer Urban Values and Lifestyles-Analysis and Materials of the Asian Opinion Survey (2003)" Akashi Shoten, 20054750321516
- Akira Takahashi "Japanese Values / World Ranking" Chuokoron-Shinsha, 20034121500814
- JMA Research Institute, "30 Years of Transition in Japanese Value Data," Living Information Center, 20054861262224
- Robert Kisala, Whereabouts of a Reliable Society-Self-portraits of Japanese in Value Surveys, Harvest, 20074938551934
- Sayoko Yamashita, Sayuri Ogawa "Interview Project-Discovering Japanese Values" Kuroshio Publishing, 19944874240909
- Kazuo Kasahara "Genealogy of Values in Japanese History" 1972 Hyoronsha, ASIN B000J9AUDO
- Yasuro Morita, Money, Freedom, and Chinese: Post-Tiananmen Generation Values, PHP Institute, 20014569617247
- Lee Tonko, Chinese Values That Japanese Can't Tell-68 Laws for Dealing with Chinese, Gakuseisha, 20064311603290
- "American Society and Values" Eihosha, 19954269160128
- Jun Furuya, Shunsuke Kamei, Kenji Suzuki, "American Cultural History Read by Historical Materials <5> Transformation of American Values-2006s-End of the XNUMXth Century," University of Tokyo Press, XNUMX4130250450
- Dai Koyamauchi, "Values Seen by Contemporary Americans-MBA, BMW, Condominiums" Sanshusha, 20014384022913
- Shigeo Hayashi "Islamic Fever (Fever) -Escape from Western Values" Kashiwa Shobo, 19924760108920
- Shinya Hosomi, "African Values: Traditional Thoughts of a Letterless Society and Education in Japan," Ochanomizu Shobo, 19904275013905
- Linda Ayer, "The Greatest Gift for Children," Values "-What You Must Teach Now for Children's Happiness and Future," King Bear Publishing, 20044906638287
- Pam Schiller, 16 Values to Tell Children, Sunmark Publishing, 20054763195743
- Kiyoshi Nakamura, "Theory of Moral Education-Mortal Education in the Age of Diversified Values," Touyokan Publishing Co., Ltd., 20054491021031
- Hisatake Kato "Values and Science / Technology" Iwanami Shoten, 20014000266349
- ^ Progressive English-Japanese Chinese Dictionary "Values"
- ^ a b KojienXNUMXth Edition "Values"
- ^ Daijisen
- ^ Dentsu Communication Institute, Japan Research Center "Value Data Book of 60 Countries" Doyukan, 2004,4496036649
- ^ JMA Research Institute, "30 Years of Transition in Japanese Value Data," Living Information Center, 2005/4861262224
- ^ Jun Furuya,Kamei Shunsuke,Kenji Suzuki"American Cultural History Read by Historical Materials <5> Transformation of American Values-XNUMXs-End of the XNUMXth Century" University of Tokyo Press, 2006/4130250450
- ^ I refer to this kind of thing and say, "Kinds call friends."
- ^ In Latin, which is one of the origins of European languages, community is a synonym for communico.Research society"Rawa Dictionary"Than.
- ^ "Value Management-Management Innovation of Values and Organizational Culture" Shunjusha Publishing Co., Ltd., 2005/,ISBN 4393641280
- ^ Carmen R. DiGeorgio, Marriage Test-Final Test of His and My Values Before Swearing Eternal Love, Bookman, Inc., 2005/ISBN 4893085832