Natsuko Toda watching Tom Cruise in Japan "I'm fine" Toshiyuki Morikawa
If you write the contents roughly
Mr. Toda and Morikawa chatted in the corner of the venue while Tom was doing fan service.
Actor Tom Cruise, who is visiting Japan, starred in the movie "... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
fan serviceMeans attentive to the customerJapanglish. For shortFanzaThere are also cases.
The etymology isフ ァ ンToServicesFrom. Especiallyentertainer,athleteThe act that he does to his fans is called this.Handshake,SignCelebrities who are active in interacting with fans are said to have good fan service. Also, as a fan service provided from the stageaudienceA typical example is a throwing kiss towards.
About fan service in video mediaService cutSee.
Mr. Toda(Todashi) issamurai-Ethnic familywasJapan Ofclan..There are multiple strains of different origin (see next section).source,MikawaguniAtsumi-gunFrom Mr. Toda, who has a base inTokugawaBelonging to manyEarly modern lord-Flag book,Great clanProduced a senior vassal.After the Meiji Restoration, the former clan was a middle clan with more than 5 stones in the current United States.Ogaki DomainTodayaPiagetThe house, and the other five Toda families who were daimyo of the small clanViscountI lined up at home.
Mr. Toda from all over the world
- Mino countryMr. Toda.Mr. MoriFrom.The youngest son of the Toda clan named Toda.
- MikawaguniMr. Toda.Fujiwara KitaPublic season styleMasachika Sanjo familyIt is transmitted as a descendant of.In the old days, there is also an example of writing Toda.SokeMatsudaira familyWas given the name of the houseToda Matsudaira familyWas called...After the Meiji Restoration, the Soke family also returned from Matsudaira to Toda's surname.The Toda clan, which was the former Ogaki feudal lordPiagetThe house, the Toda family who was a daimyo other than thatViscountI lined up at home.
- Murakami Genji..A child of a lord of the Edo period, the third shogunTokugawa IemitsuOf the concubineEveryoneIs the younger brother ofUjitoyoBut my maternal grandfatherToda Tameharu(Toda KazuakiI called myself Mr. Toda at the edge of).During the Edo period,High houseTo serve.
- Murakami GenjiAkamatsuDraw the flow ofMr. OkuhiraIn the clanOkudaira NobumasaThe descendants of.
- Descendants of (),KamoThe descendants of the children of the Toda clan named Mr. Toda.
- Takehira HiranoFlow.The origins of Ama District, Owari Province and Iwaki, Mutsu Province are transmitted.As a person in the family, (Sendai DomainThere is a vassal).[Source required]
- Ogaki DomainThe main Toda family is Mr. Mikawa Toda in the previous section.Toda MunemitsuIt is said that it draws blood, but in the Edo period it was treated as a separate family.According to one theory, it was originally another surname,Toda KazuakiThere is also a theory that he was allowed to have a surname until he became the son-in-law of Mr. Toda's son-in-law, Tokugawa Ieyasu..
Mr. Minomori Mr. Toda
Mori YorisadaCounting from the 12th generation, the second son of the youngest son, Kabane, is named after Toda's surname.His family crest is Tsurumaru and Rokusei.The descendants are the Edo ShogunateFlag book..Tsurumaru is originally the family crest of Mr. Mori.Since Rokusei is the family crest of Mr. Mikawa Toda, is it the one that affected Mr. Mikawa Toda's family name?[Source required]..There is a theory that Mr. Mikawa Toda is the bloodline of Mori Yorisada's tenth son, Nobuyoshi Toda.Naotaka TodaMori Sanzaemon KaseiCousin of Mori Echigo MamoruMori Yoshinari).WhenTokugawa TsunashigeServe,Tokugawa IsenoriHe went to Edo and became a gokenin of 300 bales.
Before KashuMr. MoriSee.
Genealogy of Mr. Minomori and Mr. Toda
┃ ┃ ┃ ┃ ┃ ┃ ┣━━ ┓ ￤ ┃ ← obedience
Mr. Mikawa Toda
The family crest is six stars.The Soke who will be the lord of the Matsumoto domain is other than RokuseiTokugawa ShogunateIt is a worship crestTrefoil AoiWas allowed.The clan of the Ogaki feudal lord used the Navagraha crest instead of the six stars.MikawaguniAtsumi-gunNirengi Castle(AichiToyohashi) AndTahara Castle(AichiTahara)National lord.
OwariKaifu-gunToda(CurrentAichiNagoya cityNakagawaIt is said that Mr. Toda was named by Toda area).Asakura RiverOn the south bankNirengi Castle,Atsumi-gunWhole area[Annotation 1]Dominated.TokugawaWas incorporated into the vassals of.Toda's torrent isTokugawa IeyasuMarried to his half-sister and given the Matsudaira surnameYasucho MatsudairaAfter that, he inherited the title of Matsudaira Tanbamori and was allowed to use the Aoi crest.Edo ShogunateMore hospitalityEdo Eighteen MatsudairaIt was counted as one of.The torrent is mainlyMatsumoto Domain(Matsumoto Castlereference. ) Has been given.Mainly for tributariesUtsunomiya DomainA system that was given 7 stones, mainly Mino ProvinceOgaki DomainThere are mainly Ichinishi systems where Mino was allowed 10 stones.Six families reached the end of the Tokugawa shogunate as Fudai Daimyo.othersFlag bookThe house that becameKofu Domain,Mito DomainSome have served.
"Hiromasa Shigeo's family history],Masachika Town Sanjo KojiChild ofActual performanceIt is said in the family biography that he turned down and named Mr. Toda when he was a child.However, "Kansei Choshu Shoka" points out that the child of Mitsumitsu, Munemitsu, is at the same time as Koji Sanjo, and raises doubts about this origin..
In another document,Gen SeiwaIs the flow ofGen Kawachi OfMaster,Guardian general-Yawata Taro Minamoto no YoshiieNo. 5 ・ (Mori YorisadaIt is said to be the bloodline of the ten sons)Gen SeiwaFamilyGen KawachiMr. MoriIs a tributary of..Munemitsu (Zenhisa)'s father orMasachika Sanjo family(Fujiwara KitaCustomsIt is said that he was adopted from the sidestream).However, this Sanjo family descendant theory is also tentative..
- Genealogy from Yoshiya to Nobuyoshi Toda
- Genealogy from Nobuyoshi Toda to Munemitsu (according to the genealogy contained in the Oshoji document)
┳ ┣ ┗━━━━━Munemitsu
Medieval Mikawa Toda
OwariKaifu-gunIt seems that he dominated Toda-so,Kamakura PeriodDuring the Kempo year, Nobuyoshi Toda was a gokenin in the same area.GroundIt can be confirmed from the records at that time that it became.Northern and Northern DynastiesThe military commander, HaSouthern DynastyBelonging to ShinanonomiyaSoraThere is a record that he devoted himself to the battle and fought Shinano.After that, Munetada led his tribe and left Okawachi Castle in Shinano Province to reach Ama District in Owari Province, and it is probable that he returned to the old territory.Muromachi PeriodIs the shogunateGovernment officeButler OfMr. Ise OfOfficerIt has been confirmed as a powerful family.However, the genealogical relationship between these Toda surnames and the later Toda clan is unknown..
- Appearance of Toda Munemitsu
What you can see as Mr. Mikawa Toda with certainty isToda MunemitsuBecause (Zenkyu).HeWen'anYear (1444/ - 1449/), It is said that an old castle in Ueno was built in Ueno, Hekikai-gun (Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture).[Source required].文明7 years(1475/)Toda MunemitsuBut,MikawaguniAtsumi-gunOtsu Village (Otsu Castle)entered in.Furthermore, the 11th year of civilization (1479/)Mr. IsshikiIs a clanIsshiki MasateruI'm in Tahara after that.He was later adopted by Masateru.Onin's rebellionIn case ofMatsudaira(AfterTokugawa) And spread the power on the side of the East Army and established the control base of the clan.
OeiIn the yearTahara CastleIncluding Ueno CastleAsakura RiverOn the south bankNirengi CastleEtc. to build a castleAtsumi-gunWe solidified the power base in.The protection of Mikawa Province throughout the Muromachi periodAshikagaIt is a familyMr. Isshiki,Mr. HosokawaHas served, but the dominance of the guardian is weakening.On the other hand, in the early days of the Warring States period, it took its own route.AtsumiTo Mr. TodaImagawaFollow the cooperative route withHohan-gun OfMakinoWill oppose.Imahashi CastleWhen the repeated battles between the two men, represented by the battle for the battle, were unfolded, the male of Nishi-MikawaMatsudairaIt falls into a three-way antagonism state where is involved.Eventually, as the rise of Matsudaira in the country became more prominent, Norimitsu Toda became a guardian of Suruga.ImagawaMr. Toda, such as freezing the relationship with Mr. Matsudaira and temporarily becoming a subordinate of Mr. Matsudaira, is Mr. Imagawa and Mr. Owari.Mr. Oda・ The subordinates changed within the power of Mr. Matsudaira.
- The destruction of Toda Yasumitsu and the conversion of Tokugawa to a vassal
The fate of Mr. Toda was greatly shaken in the middle of the Warring States period when Mr. Matsudaira's power weakened.He was trying to unify Mikawa by suppressing Mr. Toda and Mr. Makino.Kiyoyasu MatsudairaDue to his sudden death, his prosperity began to fade.It inherited the trace of KiyoyasuHirotada MatsudairaUnder the pressure of Mr. Oda, he offered to sponsor Takechiyo Takechiyo (later Ieyasu Tokugawa) on the condition that he be taken hostage by Mr. Imagawa.At this time, Chiyo Takechiyo's Ryo ImakawaSuruga countryIt was Mr. Toda who was ordered to escort him.The owner of the Toda family, who was ordered to act as an escortYasumitsu TodaIs the influential person of Imakawa in MikawaSengoku warlordBut last yearYoshikawa ImagawaIchimonNobunari TodaDeeply resented that he was destroyed, and tried to turn over to Mr. Oda of Owari for fear of following the same end.Ieyasu pretended to send Takechiyo to Suruga and delivered it to Mr. Imagawa's enemy, Mr. Oda, so Ieyasu was killed in response to Mr. Imagawa's follow-up.However, in recent studies, the betrayal of Yasumitsu Toda is not true, and as a result of losing the battle between the Matsudaira-Toda Union and the Imagawa-Oda Union, Yasumitsu Toda, who lost to Mr. Imagawa, was destroyed and Hirotada Matsudaira lost to Mr. Oda. It is said that although his life was saved, he decided to take Chiyo Takechiyo as a hostage to Mr. Oda...Yasumitsu's second son, Nobumitsu, who had set up the Niren Kitoda family as a branch family, kept his lifeline for Imagawa, and the Toda Soke became the pedigree of the Norimitsu system.
Imagawa YoshimotoBattle between SasakamaAtOda NobunagaWhen he was defeated by, he succeeded the trace of Nobumitsu and became the owner of the Nirenki castle.ShigesadaIs Yoshimoto ImagawaImagawaNishi-Mikawa, which has become independent from ImakawaTokugawa IeyasuFollowed.Although he circulates to the nationals of Higashi Mikawa to be on the side of Tokugawa, Imakawa'sYoshida CastleWas killed in the middle of the capture.Ieyasu was a younger brother of Shigesada because he had no children.YasunagaIt became a mark with.Like his uncle, his father, who was a military commander who served the Tokugawa clan, died early, so Ieyasu, who was pitiful, gave him a territory and gave him a territory. I gave my surname.On the other hand, Yasumitsu's younger brother Mitsutada's childToda Tadatsugu TheMikawa Ikko IkkoI was involved in, but the Ikki armyTokugawaWhen I fought withTadashiHowever, he was suspected of being a secretary because he had a relationship and a master-slave relationship with the Tokugawa family for several generations.As a result, Mr. Toda became a Fudai daimyō of the Tokugawa family, along with the Nirenki Toda family (Toda Soke) and the Tahara Toda family.The Tahara Toda family produced old and middle-aged people during the Edo period..
Munemitsu ┏━━━┻━━━┓ (Genbu system) ┣━━━━┳━━━━┳━━━━━━━━┳━━━━━━━━━━━┓ Declaration (Kowa Toda family) Yoshimitsu (Namigami Toda family) ┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳━━━┳━━┓ ┃ Yasumitsu Masashige ┏━━━╋━━━━━━┳━━━┓ ┃ (Nanauchi system) ┃ (Ogaki Toda family) Hirotada MatsudairaConnecting room Tadashi Nobumitsu ┏━━━╋━━━┓ (Shigeshin) ┃┃ Shigesada Shigemasa Takatsugu Mitsutada ┃ (Shigemasa) (Tahara Toda family) ┃ Yasunaga Nobuyoshi (Soke Toda)
As mentioned above, it was roughly divided into Fudai Daimyo and Hatamoto.There are also houses that served the clan.
Yasunaga's family (Matsudaira Toda, Soke)
In the pedigree of Mr. Mikawa Toda,Toda Soke(Especially after Nobumitsu Toda,Niren Kidoda FamilyCalled).Because Yasunaga was allowed to call Matsudaira in the Edo period,Toda Matsudaira familyAlso known as.Shinano Province Matsumoto Domain →Harima countryAkashi Domain→Mino countryKano Domain→YamashiroYodo Domain→ Transferred with the Matsumoto Domain in Shinano Province.
SupporterNot,MitsunagaTwo younger brothers (Sonjuro) at the time of inheritanceMitsumasa, Built-in assistantMitsunao), With 5000 stones each, followed by two Hatamotos of the branch family.The house of Mitsumasa Sonjuro is called the Bunshu Toda family, and the house of Sukemitsu Sukemitsu is called the Northern Toda family..
In the Meiji era, the daimyo family of the head family became viscounts.The last Shinano province Matsumoto feudal lordMitsunoriHas returned to Toda by command.
The history of the former daimyo family owner after the Meiji era is as follows.
- Yasuhiro Toda(Yasuhiro) Viscount.Mimi SanjoKazoku union farm management in Uryu-gun, Hokkaido.
- (Yasmochi) Viscount.He is a graduate of the Faculty of Science, Tokyo Imperial University.He is a bachelor of science.
- Yasuhide Toda(Yasuhide) Graduated from the Faculty of Letters, Tokyo Imperial University.He is a literary person.Samurai Tomiya.
Usage Guide Thick lines are real children (thin lines are adopted children) Yasunaga ┏━━┳━━┫ Nagakane Tadamitsu Nao ┃ ｜ Mitsushige Mitsushige ┣━━━━━━━━━┳━━━━━━━┓ Mitsunaga SonjuroMitsumasa Aided helpMitsunao ┣━━┓ ┃ ┃ Koto Kouki Kouki ┣━━┳━━┓ ┣━━┓ ｜ Kouji 光 雄 Mitsumasa Mitsunori ｜ ｜ ┣━━┓ 光 雄 Mitsunori Mitsutomo ┣━━┳━━┓ ｜ ┣━━┳━━┓ Mitsutoku Mitsuwa Mitsuyoshi Koichi Mitsuchi Mitsuyuki Koyo ｜ ｜ ┃ Mitsuwa Koyo Kodai ｜ ┃┃ Mitsuyoshi Mitsutake Mitsutake ｜ ━━┓ ┃ ┃ Mitsuyuki Light years Koten (Mitsuda) Built-in assistant ｜ ━━┓ ┃ Light years Koyo ｜ ━━┓ ｜ Koyo Mitsuosa Koken ┏━━━━╋━━━┳━━━━┓ Ogasawara Nagakuni Mitsunori Masatsune Naito Matsudaira (Matsui) Yasushi → Toda Hiroshi → Itakura Katsumi ┣━━━┓ Yasuyasu (To the Ogaki Nitta Clan) ┣━━━┓ (To the Ogaki Nitta Clan) ┃ Yasuhide |
Family of Shoemon Tadamasa (Mitsutada) (Tahara Toda family, Utsunomiya domain lord of Shimotsuke province)
Toda Yasumitsu's younger brother (Mitsutada)Lineage.
Tadamasa's childTadashiServes Ieyasu, the child of TadashiTakatsuguAt that time Mikawa ProvinceTahara DomainBecame the main.After that,ShimosaSakura clan,Hizen countryShimabara DomainAnd so on,Shimono countryUtsunomiya DomainIt became the main and reached the end of the Edo period.
There are two branches (Ashikaga Domain,Kotoku Domain).Ashikaga domain is the first Tahara domain lordTadayasuIt is a family that begins with his younger brother.Tadashi was the Hatamoto of 200 bales, but his child,TadatokiWas added at the timeHoei2 years(1705/) Shimotsuke ProvinceAshikaga-Kawachi-Toga DistrictHe dominated 1 stones and established the Ashikaga domain.The third son of Tadatoki is a branch of the family and has become a hatamoto.On the other hand, the Takatoku domain is the Utsunomiya domain.MotoharuNew Year (1864/)ofTengu Party RebellionA family of elders who worked on the imperial court when they were suspected of being involved inToda TadayukiIn addition, 1 stones were distributed and the clan was established.Although it is a feudal lord's lineage, he was initially a vassal of 200 stones.
Also, for the Takatsugu branch family, which is not a branch domain,TadashiThere are two houses, the house where his younger brother became a hatamoto after knowing 3150 stones, and the Toda Sanzaemon family whose other younger brother became a vassal of the head family.The loyalty system later became 2 stonesTadatomoAt that time, he succeeded to the head family, but his adopted child, Tadatomo,Ueno WarI was cut off because I died in the war.
After the Meiji Restoration, all three families, including the branch domain, became viscounts.
The lineage of Takatsugu's three children (,,) other than Tadayasu and Tadayasu also became a hatamoto.Masatsugu has 3 stones, Ikatsu has 300 stones (later known as 1200 stones.Tokugawa TsunashigeTadataka, who served in, knew 2570 stones.Tadataka's second son, Tadataka, split his family and learned about 600 new stones.
Also, the children of Tadamasa other than Tadashi (,Katsunori,Tadakatsu) Also became a hatamoto.Kiyokatsu's house was 200 stones and then 400 stones, and Katsunori was 700 stones, which was 2080 stones when he was his great-grandson.At the time of Sadakichi's great-grandson, his younger brother knew about 580 stones and became 1500 stones.In addition, Sadakichi's younger brother knows 150 bales.Tadakatsu has 300 stones for his child.Tadakatsu's grandsonKyoko (Mosui)Made a name for himself as a singer.Some became his vassals, and the Toda Kozen family, a child of Tadakatsu, is the chief retainer of the Utsunomiya domain.
Toda Takatsugu's grandsonChungchang TheTomicho AkimotoThe daughter of Tadamasa became a regular room, and Tadamasa's eldest son was adopted by Tomicho.Akimoto TakachiI called myself.From the descendants of TadamasaAkimoto familySome people are adopted.
- Provenance of the owner of each family after the Meiji era
- Utsunomiya Domain Todaya
- Toda Tadatomo(Tomo) Governor of the Utsunomiya Domain.Seika Junior High SchoolContributed to the founding of.
- Toda Tadatsune(Just always) Viscount.
- (Just Masa) Former Viscount.Graduated from Hosei University.After he was a lieutenant in the Army, he became a manager.He was later a priest.He is the priest of Minashi Shrine.In his last years at the wedding hallKinkakuji TempleHe works as a god in a facility that imitates a hermit, lives like a hermit, and dies quietly.
- Takatoku Domain Todaya(Tahara Toda family side system)
- Toda Tadayuki(Tadayuki) SubordinateMamoru Yamato.Utsunomiya feudal lordToda TadatōThe second son of the prince.Utsunomiya domain chief retainer.Second rank..Viscount.He was founded by the Utsunomiya Domain and established the Takatoku Domain.
- Toda Tadatsuna(Just Tsuna) Governor of Takatoku Domain, Shimotsuke Province.He later became the governor of the Sogano domain because he moved to the domain office.
- Tadayoshi Toda(Just good) Viscount.Member of the House of Lords.
- (Just good) Viscount.Finance bureaucrat.He finally retired from the Sendai Finance Bureau after serving as the director of the tax office and other managerial positions.
- Ashikaga Domain Todaya(Tahara Toda family side system)
- Tadayuki Toda(Tadayuki) After the Meiji RestorationThird placeIsao XNUMXth Viscount.He is a member of the House of Lords.Ashikaga schoolRevival.
- (Just) Viscount.Tokyo Art SchoolAfter graduating from the Japanese painting department, he worked as a teacher at Kinjo Junior High School.
Genealogy of Takatsugu (Mitsutada) ┣━━┳━━┳━━┓ Tadashi Katsunori Tadakatsu ┏━━┫ Takatsugu ┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳━━━━━━━━┳━━━━━┳━━━━ ━┓ Tadayasu ｜ ┏━━┫ ┃ ┃ ┣ ━━ ┓ Chungchang Chungchang Tadatoki Tadatoki Tadatoki Tadatoki ┏━━━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳━━┓ ┏━━┳━━┫ ┃ ┃ ｜ ┃ Akimoto Takachi Tadashi Tadakatsu Tadashi Taira no Tadatsune Taira no Tadatsu Taira no Tadatsu ｜ ━━┓ ┣━━┳━━┓ ｜ ┣━━┳━━┓ ┃ ┃ ┃ ┃ Tadami Tadahisa Tadami Kuki Takayasu Tadako Loyalty Loyalty Loyalty Loyalty Loyalty Loyalty Loyalty Loyalty Loyalty Loyalty ┏━━━╋━━━┳━━┓ ┃ ┃ ┣ ━━ ┓ ｜ ━━┓ ┃ ┃ ┃ Takashi Akimoto Loyalty Tadahiro Kinoshita Toshitane Tadahiro Advice Tadachi Tadachi Tadachi Tadachi Tadachi Tadachi ｜ ┣━━┳━━┓ ┃ ┣━━┳━━┓ ｜ ｜ ｜ ｜ Tadahiro Tadashi Ujihiro Loyalty Tadashi Tadataka Zhou Zhong Baozhong Baozhong Baozhong ┣━━━━━━━━┓ ┃ ｜ ┃ ｜ ┏━━╋━━┓ ｜ ｜ Tadanaka Loyalty Tadataka Tadataka Tadataka Tadataka Tadataka Tadataka ┣━━┓ ┃ ┃ ┌── ┨ ｜ Tadanobu Tadaon Loyalty Tadatomo Tadafumi Loyalty Loyalty ｜ ┣━━┓ ｜ ｜ Tadaon Loyalty Akimoto Okitomo (Tadanobu OkuboBrother of) Loyalty ┣━━┳━━┓ ┣━━┓ ┃ Tadaaki Tadafumi Loyalty Loyalty Mitsuhiro Shikazono ｜ ┃┃ Loyalty ｜ ┃┃ Tadatomo ┃ Tadatsune ┃
Family tree of Mitsutada (Tadamasa) style other than Takatsugu (Tadamasa) ┣━━━┳━━━┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ Tadashi Katsunori Tadakatsu ┏━━┫ ┃ ┃ ┣━━━┳━━━┓ Takatsugu Katsuyoshi Yoshihisa Watanabe Tadashi ┃ ┃ ┣━━━━━━━━┓ ┃ ┃ Kiyotsugu Masakatsu Kyoko (Mosui) ┃ ┃ ┃ ┃ ┃ Kiyokata Kiyokata Tadayuki Yoshinari Masatake ┃ ｜ ┣━━━━━┓ ┣━━┓ ｜ Kiyokata Tadatsu Tadamitsu Tadashi Chen Masasada ┃ ｜ ┣ Tadayoshi Katsuhide Masanori Masanori Tadayoshi Tadakatsu Masako Masatsune ┃ ┃ ｜ ┏━━┫ ｜ ｜ Kiyokata Tadahisa Katsubin Masataka Katsubin Tadakatsu Masatsune ┃ ┃ ┃ ┃ ┃ Tadaaki ┃ ┃ ┃ ｜ ┃ Kiyokata Tadaaki Katsuhide Yoonaga Tadayoshi ┃ ┃ ┃ ┃ ｜ Kiyokata Hosada Katsutaka Ichizaemon Tadasuke ┃ ┃ ┃ ┃
Family line of Mitsutada Nanauchi (Mitsutada) (Hatamoto)
Mitsutada Nanauchi (Mitsutada)Mitsusada, a child of Noko, served Ieyasu and became a hatamoto.In the next generation, the firstborn was 400 stones (later 1500 stones), and the secondborn (Sadamasa) was separated with 400 stones, and his grandson (Masatsugu's child) succeeded with more than 330 stones.However, it was cut off by Masanobu's grandson...In addition, Masakatsu (Sadamasa) systemTempo5 years(1834/)MiddleWas killed by..The political system is called the Ashishiki Todaya family..
(Mitsusada) ┣━━━┓ (Shigehide) ┃ ┃ Shigeyoshi ┏━━━━━━━━━━━┳━━━━━━ ｜ ｜ (Sadamasa) Shigehide ┏━━╋━━━━ ━┓ ┃ ┃ ┃ Masanari Masanari Yoshimasa Mitsutaka Masanari ｜ ｜ ┃ ┃ ｜ Masanari Masanari Masahiro Masanari ┣━━┓ ｜ ┃ ┃ Masanari Masanari Masahiro Masanari ｜ ｜ ｜ ┃ Masanari Mori Masanari ┃ ｜ ｜ Mori Masanari ┃ ｜ Mori Masanari ┃ ┃
Shigeshin's family (Hatamoto)
A descendant of Toda Yasumitsu's child.Masao Shigeo served Ieyasu and got 500 stones, and his third son became a subordinate of his brother and learned 700 stones.After that, these two families continued until the end of the Edo period.In addition, Shigemoto's eldest son, Mitsumasa, is separated, but he is guilty and falls, and Mitsumasa's child becomes a hatamoto and obtains 2 stones.However, after the adopted child (whose parents' home is unknown), the descendants are unknown...On the other hand, Masayoshi only had 300 bales in his room, and it is said that his younger brother took over the house and learned about 1020 stones. ..
┣━━━━━━┳━━━━━━┓ Motoyu Magokuro ┣━━━━━━┓ ┃ Mitsumasa Shigemasa ┣━━ ┓ ┃ ┃ Shigeteru ｜ ┏━━━┫ ┃ Shigemitsu ┃ (Child of) ┃ ┃ Tadaaki Shigetatsu ｜ ┃ Magokuro (Itakura KatsuzumiNoko) Tadashi ｜ ┃ Mitsuhiro (Matsudaira Nobunao(Child of) ┃Mitsushige ┃Mitsugu ┃Mitsuretsu ┃Taro
Genbu's family (Hatamoto)
The system of the second son of Tsunami Toda.The child of Genbu served Ieyasu and learned about 500 stones.Naoyori's son inherited his father's wisdom.Naohide's grandsonTokugawa TsunashigeAfter becoming a vassal of the shogunate, he returned to the shogunate and gained 850 bales.
The family line of Naoyori's second sonHideyasu Yuki-Mitsunaga MatsudairaHowever, he became a servant at that time.Naogo's younger brother, the lineageTokugawa TsunashigeAfter serving, he became a hatamoto and learned about 200 bales.He got 540 stones for his third son, Naoyori, and his fourth son, 700 stones.At that time, his younger brother, Naoyoshi, was separated with 200 bales.In addition, Naoyoshi's second son, who served separately from his brother, went to know 600 bales.
Usage Guide The real child is a thick line, and the adopted child is a thin line. ┃ ┣ ━━━━━┳━━━━━┳━━━━━┓ ┃ ┃ ┃ ┣ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━┓ ┃ ┣━━━┳━━━┓ ┣━━┓ Naomasa Naomasa Naomasa Oguri Naoho Naoho ┃ ┃ ┃ ｜ ┃ ｜ ┃ ┃ ｜ Naotake Nao | Naohisa Naokichi Naooki Naooki Naooki ┃ ┃ Naohisa Ichirobei ┃ Ichinoshin
Ichinishi family (Ogaki Toda family, Ogaki feudal lord of Mino province)
The grandson of Somitsu IV is the ancestor, and the genealogy before Ujiteru isTenshoIt burns down in a year and is not transmitted..On the other hand, "Hankanfu" contains a genealogy that the third son of Norimitsu Toda, the father of Imagawa Ujiteru.In the era of Ieyasu, it was already a separate family (not the head family) from the family of Matsudaira Yasunaga.
IchinishiBattle of SekigaharaAfter theOmi countryZensho ClanHe occupied 3 stones and became a Fudai Daimyo.At the time of the next generation of Ujikane, the Omi Kokuzensho clan →SettsuAmagasaki Domain5 stones →Mino countryOgaki DomainIt was transferred to 10 stones, and the Meiji Restoration was celebrated with the Ogaki domain.
There are two branches (Ogaki Nitta Domain).Ogaki feudal lordToda ironThe second son of Sandaime J Soul Brothers became the flagship of 6200 stones due to the distribution of Nitta, etc.Mr.When he entered from the head family and succeeded, Nitta 3000 stones were his brother.Mr.It was distributed from and became a daimyo of 1 stones.
There were Ushido Toda and Fukasaka Toda in the branch houses that have territories in Mino..Toda ironIt was the beginning of the Ushibora Todaya family that the child of Noko dominated the Nitta 4000 stones in Mino Ono-gun by splitting up with his brother Ujitsune.Later, when the Ujiteru Toda family was a child of Ujiteru, he distributed 500 stones to his younger brother to set up the Fukasaka Toda family, resulting in 3500 stones at the end of the Tokugawa shogunate.This family isToda Kindo(Mr. profit) is famous.Kondo is the lord of the Ogaki domainToda UjimasaMy sixth son, my mother is Kite (Kaemon Takashima(Takashima's elder sister).Mr. profit is after the restorationFreedom Civil Rights MovementParticipated in Japan's firstPolitical novel"" Was written.The Fukasaka Toda family reached the end of the Tokugawa shogunate after the shrine dominated 500 stones.The owner of the end of the Edo periodMr. Sakae TheUraga magistrateAsMatthew PerryI'm meeting with the Admiral.
In addition, his second son, Nitta 5000 bales, is also known and separated..
Gorozaemon, the fourth son of Mr. Tetsu, became the chief retainer of the Ogaki domain.His descendants include the junior elder, Rei ().The seventh son also becomes a chief retainer and knows 1000 stones.The descendants include (Nobuhide Koshiro), the second son of Toshitetsu, who succeeded the Mamiya (Toda) family, and the senior Ogaki clan, a child of Shotetsu at the end of the Edo period.XNUMXth place OfMiya HirotetsuThere is.
After the Meiji Restoration, the Ogaki feudal lord became a count, and the branch Ogaki Nitta feudal lord became a viscount.
- Provenance of the owner of each family after the Meiji era
- Ogaki feudal lord
- Mr. Toda(Ujitaka) SubordinateUneme Tadashi.chamberlain.Mr. Masako.Governor of the Ogaki domain, Count.First place..Ambassador of Austria.
- Toda Ujihide(Ujihide) Junior Fourth Rank Uneme.The lord of the Takasaki feudal lord of Kozuke ProvinceTeruo MatsudairaChild.He graduated from the Department of Political Science, Law University, Tokyo Imperial University.Bachelor of law..Secretary Tomiya.Count.
- (Ujidada) Count.He was a second year student at the Faculty of Economics, Kyoto Imperial University.His younger brother, Ujinao, succeeded him.
- Ogaki Nitta feudal lord
- Toda Ujiyoshi(Yoshi Uji) Mamoru Awaji, who is in fifth place.After the Meiji Restoration, he was fourth rank.The second son of Toda Ujimasa, the lord of the Ogaki domain.
- (Ujihisa) The second son of Viscount Mitsunori Toda (former Matsumoto feudal lord).Ujiyoshi's son-in-law.
- (Ujitsugu) The second son of Viscount Yasuhiro Toda (former Matsumoto domain lord).
Usage Guide The real child is a thick line, and the adopted child is a thin line.Bold isOld age ┣━━━┓ Mr. Maki (Mr. Maki) ┃ Ichinishi ┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳━━┓ Ujikane Honesty 為春 Katsuko ┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳━━┳━━━━━┳━━┓ ┃ Ujinobu Room (Toda UjitoyoMother) ┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ ┃ ┣━━━━━━━━┓ Mr. Nishi Mr. Hiroshi ┣━━━┓ ｜ ｜ ┃ ┃ Mr. Mr. Mr. Ken Mr. Mr. Tsune Shiki ┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳━━┓ ｜ ｜ ┣━━┳━━┓ ｜ Chairman Uchibo Mr. Ryo Uchibo Mr. Ki Mr. Kaori Mr. Ki ┃ ┃ ｜ ┃ ｜ ｜ Mr. English Mr. Sumi Mr. Mr. Meng ｜ ┃ ┃ ┃ ｜ ｜ Religion Mr. Chang Ujiyo Mr. friend ┣━━━┳━━━━┳━━━━┓ ┃ ┃ ┃ ｜ ┃ Ujitsune Honda Ken Endo Mr. Ujiyasu Mr. Sumi Mr. Incense Ujiko Mr. Sakae ┣━━━┳━━━━┳━━━━┓ ┃ ｜ ｜ Mr. Tadashi Doi Toshiyuki Hotta Masayoshi Hojo Ujihisa Written by Mr. Ujihiro ┣━━┳━━┳━━┓ ｜ ┃ Ujiakira Ujiyoshi Ujitaka Mr. Masu (Kondo) Mr. Ujiyasu ｜ ｜ ｜ Ujitaka Ujiyoshi Mr. Masu (Kondo) ｜ ｜ Mr. Hide (From the Toda Matsudaira family) ┣━━━┓ ｜ (From the Toda Matsudaira family) ┃
Mito Domain Todaya
The third son ofShigemasaGrandson SanemonTokugawa YorifusaTo serveMito DomainBecame a fighter.From this flow,Fujita TokoAlong with the Mito feudal lord, who was called the Ryoda of MitoLoyalty (Hoken)Came out.On the other hand, the second son, Juemon, who has an advantageTadashi SakakibaraHe served.
Toda Katsushige━ Advantage ┳━ Arishige ━ Yuji ━ Tadanaga ━ Ginjiro Tadanaga ━ Tadayuki ┳Loyalty━Loyalty━ Yunosuke ┗ ┗Ajima Nobutatsu
Owari clan, Kowa Mizuno family
Tahara castle owner, Norimitsu Toda (AichiMihama TownKawawa) was built, and its child, Mangoro, succeeded Kawawa Castle.He continues with Sonemon and Sonhachiro.In the 17th year of Tensho, Sonhachiro MorimitsuOdawara SeijiKawawa Castle was abandoned when he was killed in action.Moriko's child is a mother (Nobumoto MizunoChanged his name to Mizuno's surname at the edge of his daughter, Myogen Nun, and served Ieyasu.Musashi countryAdachi-gunHe became acquainted with 500 stones of Daimongo and later returned to the former territory of 1460 stones of Kawawago.andTokugawa YoshinaoBecame a vassal of the Owari clan. AlsoOwarimainUmanojou Mizuno(LoyaltyBecause he was the daughter of Morimitsu Toda, he temporarily named himself Toda (later returned to Mizuno).
━━━━ Masayasu ━ Iyori ┳ Yasuhiro = Yasumura ━ Yasutomo ━ Yasushi General ━ Yasumin ━ Yasushi ━ Yasutoshi ┗ Yasushika ━ Yasumura
Descendants of Norimitsu Toda's child, second child,[Source required]..However, in "Kansei Choshu Shoka", there are three children of Yoshimitsu, and there is no name of Shigemitsu, and it is Yoshikuni who succeeded the trace of Yoshimitsu.
- (Real light) Denjuro.A child of Norimitsu Toda of the Toda Soke family.He is my brother.He emigrated from Kaji-go, Hoi-gun to Nirenki Castle.
- Both Sajuro and Sobei.He is the Imagawa family Higashi Mikawa XNUMX people.He follows Ieyasu.He is my brother.To my nephewYasunaga Toda.
Other Mikawa Toda clan
- Nobunari Toda --The family of the Toda family. ""Hankanfu』The second son in.Kinshiro.He is also called Osaki Tachibana Shichiro.He is the owner of Mikawa Imabashi Castle.He was defeated by Yoshimoto Imagawa, and Mr. Toda created the beginning to turn over to Mr. Oda.
- --A tributary of Mr. Toda.Kofu clan chief retainer.Under the fifth rank.Tokugawa TsunashigeServe.He contributed to the road maintenance of the clan and left the name of Toda Kaido
- --Jiro.Amendment.The eldest son of the feudal lord of the Utsunomiya domain.Sonno Joi school.He led the clan and formed the Utsunomiya Tengu Party (a sect of the revered sect in the clan).Tengu Party RebellionThen, when the Tengu party in Mito invaded the clan, he participated in it.
- (Iemitsu) --Sonjiro Tahara Iemitsu. Sign the "Matsudaira Ichimon Round-robin".astronomicalOchiai castle owner in a year.MunemitsuChild or grandchild.
- (Naomitsu)-Iemitsu's child.Protect with Naoyori Toda.It was in Shinano Castle at the time of the attack by Nobunaga Oda in the 3rd year of Eiroku.
- (Reading unknown) --Matabei.Mikawa Iwakura castle owner.Osaka Summer TeamKilled in action.
- (Naomasa)-Naomasa's child.After he was injured in the summer camp of Osaka, he is said to have settled in the site of Mikawa Province.
- --Senior Fifth Rank, XNUMXth prize.The family of the Ogaki feudal lord.Gifu prefecture businessman.Ogaki Kyoritsu BankServed as president and chairman of the Ogaki Chamber of Commerce, and held important positions in the Government-General of Korea.
Rokujo family tributary Toda family
ShogunateHigh house.Murakami GenjiRokujo familyAlthough it is a tributary, the first Mr. Yutaka (father) is raised by his granduncle, Ujikane, because his mother was the daughter of Toda Kazuaki's child, Tameharu, and calls himself Toda.
Usage Guide The real child is a thick line, and the adopted child is a thin line. ┃ Ujitoyo ┃ Ujiko | Mr. Yoon ┃ Mr. Tomi ┃ Mr. Tomo ┃ Mr. ┣━━━━┓ Mr. Satoshi Shinagawa Ujitsune ｜ ━━━┓ Ujinori ┃
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ a b c d e f Ryo OhtaAuthor,Mana Ueda,MikamiSupervision ""Kadokawa Shoten,1934/.[Page number required]
- ^ Ryotaro Shiba, "Personal Names and Place Names on the Road," Asahi Shimbun, 1989.ISBN 4022559322.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Kansei Choshu Shoka"[Detailed information for identifying documents]
- ^ 平凡 社Hen "Japanese Name Encyclopedia (Shinsen Adult Names) Volume XNUMX" (Heibonsha,1980/) See page 432.
- ^ Aichi Prefectural Surname Historical Character Dictionary Compilation Committee "Aichi Prefectural Surname Historical Character Dictionary 23 Aichi Prefecture" (Kadokawa Shoten,1991/) See page 797.
- ^ Hiroyuki Shiba "Relationship with Motoyasu Matsudaira" Edited by Motoki Kuroda, "Series, New Research on Sengoku Daimyo Vol. 1 Yoshimoto Imagawa" (Shoko Ebisu Publishing, June 2019) ISBN 978-4-86403-322-0 P276-277.
- ^ For the details of the series of establishments, see the above-mentioned book (Kadokawa Shoten, 1991), p. 796, p. 797 of the Aichi Prefectural Family Name History Dictionary Compilation Committee.
- ^ a b c "History of Gifu Prefecture, Early Modern Period" Gifu Prefecture, 1968.[Page number required]
- ^ a b According to the genealogy submitted by the Toda family when compiling "Kansei Choshu Shoka", Mitsutada and Tadamasa, the second son of Masamitsu, are the same person, and the name of the third son, Nanai.However, in "Kanei Morokei Zuden", Masamitsu's second son Shoemon is Tadamasa, and his third son, Nanai is Mitsutada. "Kansei Choshu Shoka" is based on "Kansei Choshu Shoden". ""Hankanfu''Genealogy summary] Is Mitsutada with Shoemon.In addition, "Keizu Sanyo" regards the name of Nanai as Kosada.
- ^ a b "Genealogy of the Toda Clan, the Bakushin" Satsuki Process, 1984.[Page number required]
- ^ "Hatamoto Encyclopedia after Kansei Choshu"[Page number required]
- ^ "Establishment of Mr. Mizuno and Mizuno Mansion" on the website of Mihama Town, Aichi Prefecture
- Aichi Prefectural Surname Historical Character Encyclopedia Compilation Committee "Aichi Prefectural Surname Historical Character Encyclopedia 23 Aichi Prefecture" (Kadokawa Shoten, 1991)
- Ryo Ohta National Diet Library Digital Collection "Last Name Family Family Dictionary" 2stMana Ueda,MikamiSupervised by the Family Family Dictionary Publishing Association, 1934. NCID BN05000207.OCLC 673726070.National bibliographic number:47004572.https://dl.ndl.go.jp/info:ndljp/pid/1130938 National Diet Library Digital Collection.
- Heibonsha ed. "Japanese Name Encyclopedia" (Heibonsha, 1990) [Renamed copy of "Shinsen Adult Name Dictionary" (Heibonsha, 1937)]