Photo "Sakuhi" MV (Short ver.)
The MV (short ver.) Of the new song "Sakuhi" will be released prior to the release.
If you write the contents roughly
The jacket picture depicts two cats looking up at the earth from the moon, and the continuation of the story of looking up at the moon from the earth in the jacket picture of the 2nd mini album "Third Breathing Speed" released the other day. The finish is reminiscent of it.
The MV (short v ... → Continue reading
Music site that collects the latest information from various artists
Information for music fans, including the latest music news, interviews with artists, live reports, recommendations by famous writers, and introductions to Japanese music and Western music masterpieces!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
JapaneseNow, simply use "JacketsWhile it is often called "", it is also used properly according to the difference in media such as "record jacket" and "CD jacket".If it is in a bag-like or tubular shape,Sleeve(British: sleeve) is also called.of the surfaceFront and backSometimes called "front jacket (front -)" and "back jacket (back -)".
English "jacket" refers to "covering things" and "things that cover things".,Etymologyclosest to "(coatis a kind ofJackets"(15st centurymid-first appearance)Also,Ourcover (1886First appearance) and record covers,machineThe cover of also comes from this meaning.In the case of a disc jacket, it refers to what is drawn on the surface that covers it.cover art"Good, in Japanese this isSound recording officialForeign wordsAsCover art' is widely used.printed on disc jacket写真in JapaneseJapanglishto select "Cover photo" (略 語 : Jacket copy).
Jacket of each media
The LP record (analog record) jacket isCardboardIt is a sleeve made of such materials, and has a bag shape with 4 of the 3 sides closed.Label sideA hole with a round center so that you can seeTransparentThere is also a double-paged jacket (gate fold).
Similar sleeve jacketsLaser disc (LD) was also used.
Type A / Type E
There are types of album record jackets called A-type and E-type.
- Type AIs a thick jacket made by pasting paper printed from the front and back sides on a cardboard core material.America(America)It came to be called like this in many vinyl records.
- E formulaIs a jacket made by folding the printed paper itself.United KingdomIt came to be called like this in many vinyl records.(Europe(Europe)Because it is often seen inis also called).
- Both A-type and E-type are adopted in Japanese records, and even the same artist may be A-type, E-type, or inconsistent depending on the album.
Many on music discs such as CDsMade of plastic OfJewel caseThe jacket is plugged into the back of the transparent lid of the case,paper OfLeaflet(1 sheet of paper) orbooklet(Small book). The front sideCoverIs especially called a jacket, on the back and insidelyrics,creditEtc. are written. The back jacket is sandwiched inside the case and cannot be removed without disassembling the case.Single CDManySlim caseThen, there is no back cover and the label side of the CD can be seen from the outside. CD case (for detailsOptical disc case(See) differs depending on the 1-disc or 2-disc set, and there are various variations, and the jacket size may differ depending on the shape of the case.
Paper jacket(Kami jacket) is a type of case for CDs and DVDs.A disc is stored in a paper sleeve like a record without using a jewel case..Developed after analog record jackets. "paper jacketabbreviated as.
The disc inside is placed in a plastic bag.Unlike jewel cases, the standard is not unified, so there are a wide variety of sizes, from simple packages to elaborate ones.In recent years, when the albums released in the record era are reprinted on CDs, CD-sized jackets that imitate the record jackets (type A and type E) are being sold.
DigipackIs a cardboard package with a plastic tray glued together. There are various variations, mainly folding in half and folding in three.
Many video discs such as DVDs and BDsTall caseThe jacket is transparent with the case bodyPlasticthe filmIt is a sheet of paper that is sandwiched between.It is easy to remove, but it is not necessary for normal use.The front, back, and back are a single piece of paper.In addition, there is no uniformity in the case, and it may be sold in the same jewel case as the CD.
Jacket as a graphic design
The jacket constitutes the appearance of the disc package, so it is visualDesignMost important onBook designAtCoverIt becomes an element that corresponds to. The jacket surface is designed to represent the disc,magazine,Web pageIn the disc introduction such as, the jacket side is printed or displayed.
Products using jackets
- ^ Eijiro Disc Jacket.
- ^ eijiro sleeve.
- ^ OED sleeve.
- ^ a b eijiro jacket.
- ^ a b OED jacket.
- ^ kb jacket.
- ^ eijiro cover art.
- ^ Universal "Paper Jacket Frontline Presented by UNIVERSAL INTERNATIONAL" | Released in 2019 | HMV & BOOKS online
- ^ "Frequently Asked Questions Q&A List". Toyo KaseiCo., Ltd. April 2022, 9Browse. “A is American style, E is European style.”
- ^ Ichitaro Ohara (April 2018, 4).Talking about record jackets -About A-type and E-type”. WOLFPACK JAPAN. April 2022, 9Browse.
- ^ a b c kb paper jacket.
- ^ "A joke accessory that spreads the circle of laughter ── Transforms daily necessities and captures playfulness (Keizai Report)" "Nihon Keizai Shimbun"Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 1982, 7,Evening paper,One surface.April 2022, 9Browse.
- "Jackets". Koto bank. April 2022, 9Browse.
- "Jackets". Eijiro on the WEB. Arc. April 2022, 9Browse.
- jacket (Wikt: racket, Wikt: en: jacket)
- Disc jacket
- "Disc jacket". Eijiro on the WEB.Arc. April 2022, 9Browse.
- sleeve (Wikt: sleeve, Wikt: en: sleeve)
- Paper jacket
- Shogakukan "Digital Daijisen". "Paper jacket”. Kotobank. April 2022, 9Browse.
- Buy jacket
- cover art
- "cover art". Eijiro on the WEB.Arc. April 2022, 9Browse.
- "20 of the most controversial album covers of all time”. uDiscoverMusic (September 2019, 9). April 2022, 9Browse.