The stage for Yoshitsune and Benkei's duel was Kiyomizudera, not Gojo Ohashi! ?
If you write the contents roughly
Hokyointo is a type of memorial pagoda, and is often used as a chozubachi because of its gratitude.
Ms. Naomi Trauden, who is from Kyoto, was introduced to some surprising facts about Kiyomizu-dera Temple. August 8th (Wednesday) broadcast "Hayashi ... → Continue reading
Fujite Review !!
A medium that provides entertainment information from the "Fuji TV perspective". Under the theme of "There is a continuation in that flower," we will deliver "intelligence that only the staff can know" and "the real intention of the performers" in text and video. It is full of information other than TV such as entertainment, fashion, gourmet, outing, and beauty.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hand basin(Chozubachi) was originally intended to rinse the mouth and cleanse the body in front of the gods and Buddhist altars.WedRefers to a vessel for securing.
Types of chozubachi
Natural Ishite water bowl
It was made with an emphasis on the wildness of natural stones.WabisabiSuch astea ceremonyIt can be said that it embodies the spirit of.Since the shapes of natural stones vary widely, the following is an example.
- Fuji type
- Single character type
- Sickle shape
- A circular or oval hole dug in a natural stone bent like a sickle.Katsura Imperial VillaThe open field is famous.
- Boat type
- One of the most common pierced stones in the shape of a ship.
- Who is the sleeve type
- The name comes from the shape reminiscent of the sleeves of a kimono.Kiyomizu TempleThe one at the edge of Jojuin Shoin is famous.
- Sima Guang official type
- A stone with uneven edges and rough edges with water holes.
- Anglerfish type
- A stone with a completely irregular shape.
Abandoned,LanternIt is a hand-water bowl made from the part of the tower and the tower, and the old texture makes you feel "wabi-sabi".
- Kasaya type
- Iron bowl type
- A chozubachi that uses the spherical water ring of the Gorinto.
- Four-way Buddha type
- It uses the body of the Hokyointo and the multi-story tower, and is characterized by the Buddha carved on the surface.
- Basic type
- It is said that the ones that use the foundations such as stone lanterns and have decorations such as "anti-flowers" are good.
- Cornerstone type
- It uses the cornerstone of an old building and comes in a variety of shapes.
- Higaki type
- The shade of the multi-story tower is erected sideways, and the eaves are dug into a concave shape, but there are few examples.
- Cap type
- Stone lanternA chozubachi that looks like the beauty of warping by turning the shaded part of a pagoda or a multi-story tower upside down.
In the Edo period, chozubachi became indispensable in the open field, and from natural ones to those designed and made for the use of open water chozubachi. rice field.
Many of what are now called "chozubachi" fall into this category, and many imitations of "masterpieces" of "famous gardens" and "famous gardens" are on the market.
- Jujube type
- Chrysanthemum type
- Ryoanji type
- Cloth spring type
- Bridge pile type
- Ginkakuji type
- Masu type