A movie telling the nuclear accident to many people... [Koriyama City, Fukushima Prefecture]
If you write the contents roughly
Koriyama Theatre, Yusuke Murakoshi Manager "I hope the environment will allow customers to see even a little for a long time." "Young people should definitely watch.
Reporter Naofumi Sakuma "This is a panel exhibition of the movie Fukushima XNUMX released in March. The last work is at this place ... → Continue reading
"Fukushima TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Fukushima Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In 1954Theater KoriyamaEstablished as. We celebrated our 2014th anniversary in 60.. There were eight movie theaters in Koriyama city at the beginningCurrently, it is the only movie theater in the city, and there are others in Fukushima prefecture.Fukushima OfAEON CINEMA Fukushima,Forum Fukushima,Iwaki OfPole Pole IwakiAnd there are three cinemas.
The only movie theater in the prefecture that does not have its own official website.
Two buildings (1 and 3) with screens 6 to 8 and 2 to 4Has 6 screens and 981 seats. 1 to 3 were renovated in March 2007.
- Location &
- Main Building (Screen 1, 2, 3): 2-9-7, Koriyama City, Fukushima Station
- Annex (Screens 6, 7, and 8): Koriyama City, Fukushima Prefecture 2-379-1
Number of seats
screen Number of seats Screen 1 283 Screen 2 102 Screen 3 102 Screen 6 247 Screen 7 143 Screen 8 104
- ^ a b c "Fukushima movie theater in 32”. Yukio Nakahara's room (source material“Kinema Junpo”). 2015th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Koriyama Theater's 60th Anniversary: Director Mysterious Cape Narima Talks". Fukushima Minyu (47NEWS). (November 2014, 10) 2015th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Screen 5 was on the first basement floor of the "2nd Masuko Building" at 4-15-2 Omachi, Saitama. Originally, the theater took over the site where the "Koriyama Western Painting Palace" was originally located,Great East Japan EarthquakeIt was closed and withdrawn immediately after that on April 2011, 4 (the second Masuko Building still exists).