Expressing the past and future of Mickey Mouse with art
If you write the contents roughly
Why don't you go out on the weekend to discover the new charm of Mickey Mouse?
At the Mori Arts Center Gallery in Roppongi, the exhibition "Mickey Mouse Exhibition THE TRUE ORIGINAL ..." → Continue reading
City Living Web
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
1927 New York film producer and distributorUniversal Studios(Charles Mintz)Oswald the Lucky Rabbit』ProductionWalt DisneyInstruct to.Oswald by Mintsユ ニ バ ー サ ルDisney asked for an increase in production costs because it was distributed and succeeded in, but the request was rejected and the character's ownership was pointed out to Universal.Negotiations broke down, Disney was denied renewal, and Mints pulled out employees, leaving Walt and Abu with all their rights to Oswald, as well as talented animators.Walt Disney,Ub Iwerks,Wilfred JacksonIs forced to plan another work while continuing the production of "Oswald".Mickey Mouse was born in this project.
"Walt tamedA mouseHe studied well and devised Mickey Mouse in 1927 by enlarging his ears, mouth, legs, etc., which he thought was ugly, and invented Mickey Mouse in XNUMX. ”The episode is fictitious.Walt is in the first placeproducerAndanimatoris not.
As soon as Ub Iwerks robbed Mickey, he hated his partner Walt, broke up with Disney and had his own studio.
Walt originally had MickeyMortimerI intended to name it, but with a voice of my wife Lillian, it became the current name, and instead of Mickey's loverivalAndMinnie MouseAs a childhood friend ofMortimer MouseAppears..LoverMinnie Mouse..My dogPluto..My nephews are Morty and Ferdy.
The actual first work isCharles LindberghIt is a parody "Plain Crazy (Airplane Madness)" of the hit work "Felix's Nonstop Flight" associated with.The second work is "Galloping Gaucho".Both were silent and could not get a distribution route and were not dealt with at all. 192811/18, The third animated movie "Steamship willyIs a talkie[Note 1] Successful.Walt was the voice actor at that time.After that, the movie was made into a series and Mickey became a popular character.[Note 2][Note 3][Note 4].
1939, After "Mickey's hunting is fun"Character DesignHas changed.Until then, it tended to be black eyes, but with this change, white eyes have been added and the black eyes have become smaller.Also, I didn't have eyebrows, but I did have eyebrows because it was difficult to add facial expressions.
- Mickey Mouse
- Also, the nickname often called in the United States is "Mick".
- The names are different in each country
- アメリカ合衆国 (However, the profile in front of Tokyo Disney Resort "Bon Voyage" says "citizen of the world" and does not mention the specific country name.)
- Date of Birth
- 192811/18,Sunday,ニ ュ ー ヨ ー クBackground
- It is also the release date of the debut work "Steamboat Willie", which is also the first in the table of contents of the screening at the Colony Theater in New York.However, it is also the third work for Mickey because he also appeared in the works "Plane Crazy" and "The Gallopin'Gaucho" in 1.
- In the settingsteenager
- White mouse[Note 5]
- 3 feet 2 inches (about 96.5 cm)
- According to Ward Kimball, who has been drawing Mickey for many years and wanted to make Mickey's eyes white and black, Mickey is about 90 cm.Also,ドイツAccording to Disney's official website, it is 109 cm.
- 23 pounds (about 10.4 kg)
- There is a strong sense of justice, shy and mischievous, but polite and gentleman.Very cheerful.Curious and fun.It ’s solid, but the money is loose,House of mouse Then, the rent of the club building entrusted to me by Minnie has been used for cheese.I'm buying a present for Minnie by sneaking a lot of money that had fallen on the road in a short film.
- "Oh, boy!", "Ha-ha", "Gosh", "Swell", "Aw-Gee", "Uh-Oh!"
Also, when saying goodbye, he often says "See ya real soon!".
- Movie actors, theme park hosts, night jazz club owners (at cartoons), charities, etc ...
- Pilots, hunting, ship captains, passenger cars, work vehicles, heavy trucks, etc.He is also the captain of the Disney Park fire brigade.
- Sports, country life, reading.
- Red retro car → (redsports car）
- One day, I got sick of an old retro car and went to sell it, and got a new sports car.However, it was swayed by various functions, and after all, it was sold when I tried to buy the old car.In fact, it was Minnie who bought the car (included in "Mickey's Gag Factory").
- living place
- アメリカ合衆国CaliforniaLos Angeles,Anaheim,Toontown, Hot Dog Hills ("Mickey Mouse and Road Racers))
- (It seems that he used to live in Mouthton, but Minnie moved to Toontown, so he built a house next to Minnie soon. He still lives in Toontown. Toontown was originally "Roger Rabbit". It is the stage of the movie.)
- I have parents.My nephews are Morty and Ferdy, and two sisters.
- Pluto (Pluto)
- The origin of the name is "" discovered in 1930 at the time of debutPlutoI took it from.The type is Bloodhound, faithful to the master.I treat him as a close friend without thinking of him as a pet.
- Play with squirrels and animals, play with balls.
- Butch (brother's name)
- Get the newspaper from the newspaper tray and give it to Mickey.Hunting companion.
- Goofy,Donald Duck,Minnie Mouse,Daisy duck,Huey Dewey Loei,Chip & Dale,Clarice,Max,Clarabelle Cow,Horace horsecollar,Gideon Goat,Peter pig,Paddy pig,Clara CluckSuch.
- girl friend
- Minnie Mouse
- The date of birth is the same as Mickey (Mickey also calls Minnie "My Sweet Heart" or "My Cherry Pie").
- Pete,Mortimer Mouse
- I often get into Minnie's fight with Mortimer.
- Celebrity of acquaintance
- UN Secretary-General (Anan), King, President, Actor, Singer, Athletes, etc.
- Love reading
- Cheese and Peace, My Fair Mouse, All Mouse Catalog, History of Toontown (also read philosophical books)
- Featured Magazines
- Time, Newsweek, Life, National Geographic, Good Housekeeping
- Newspaper taking
- TOON Repoter
- Cooking skill
- He is the chef of a buffet-style restaurant called "Chef Mickey" in Japan and the United States.I live alone so I can cook.He specializes in sandwiches made by stacking ingredients such as ham, cheese, and lettuce on bread for nearly 1m.
- Favorite color
- Red, yellow (I don't seem to like green very much).There is an anecdote that Walt thought of green pants in the monochrome era.
- Favorite food
- Good sports
- American football, equestrian, (among others) dance
- Good instrument
- Guitar, drums, (most loved) piano
- He performed drums at the big band beat that started from the 5th anniversary and is still being performed at DisneySea, and performed a guitar solo at Haunted Rockin'Street at Disney Halloween in 2007.Rarely ad lib "Wish Upon a Star"Or"Mickey Mouse MarchWas put in.Minnie shows off a Digipad (sampling digital drum) with cymbals.
- It seems that glue (wax?) Is attached to the ears to shape the ears.[Source invalid]..Mickey has his brain clogged in his ears[Source invalid].
In 1978, Mickey Mouse became the first fictional characterHollywood Walk of FameA star-shaped plate with its name engraved on it was installed in..ThereWalt Disney,snow White,Minnie Mouse,Donald Duck,Tokyo DisneylandThere are also star plates such as the 50th anniversary. The 50th anniversary has a castle medal embedded in it, which is not found on ordinary star plates.
Typical appearance movie
- Steamship willy
- 1928,モ ノ ク ロthe work.Disney's firstTalkieAnimated movie. The third Mickey Mouse work produced.Since it was first released, it is said to be Mickey Mouse's debut work, and it is the release date. 192811/18Has been considered Mickey's birthday, but these days it's simply called "Screen Debut Day".birthdayMay not be called.
- In Japan, November 11th is basically Mickey & Minnie's birthday, and its recognition is high.The Disney Mobile site has a birthday on November 18th, and an event associated with it is being held in 11 as well.
- 1940Published in.Several short animations progress to classical music.Mickey will appear in the third song, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice."
- The Band Concert of Mickey
- 1935Published in.This is the first color work in the Mickey Mouse series.Mickey said "stormThe storm really came after playing the song.The Mickeys were still playing.
- Mickey's Minnie Rescue Operation
- 2013Published in3Dthe work.Mickey's voice uses Walt's voice extracted from the archive.
Copyright / trademark rights
Disney copyrights Oswaldユ ニ バ ー サ ルAfter receiving the experience of being robbed byIntellectual property rightThe copyright of Mickey Mouse is strictly controlled, especially as the leading character.
アメリカ合衆国Copyright law is "(with ironic meaning)"Mickey Mouse Protection ActAlthough there are groups and companies that criticize such a system, it is uniformly called "Mickey Mouse" and other "character names" and "work names".商標Because it is protected and can be retained semi-permanently, even if the copyright expires (because other intellectual property rights remain), it is prohibited to use it in conflict with the trademark right without permission.It should be noted that the infringement of the trademark right is the usage as a mark of the product, for example, the trademark right cannot be exercised for the title of the copyrighted work even for commercial purposes., The sale of works that include Mickey Mouse in the title is free without infringement of trademark rights.In addition, if the usage does not identify the product, such as the appearance of Mickey Mouse in the work, it will not infringe the trademark right.It is a misunderstanding that it cannot be used for commercial purposes at all because it has a trademark right..
Since copyrights have different protection periods in each country, in Japan, in the case of movies before 1953, in the case of a group name, the copyright is valid for 50 years after publication (Note that prewar American works areWartime additionHas been extended for about 10 years).Mickey Mouse first appeared in "Steamship willyIs estimated to have been protected around 1989..In Japan, "Fantasia" and "Dumbo" are actually sold by Applock after clearly stating "public domain" on the package.Since Disney is evaluated as "strict in compliance with laws and regulations", it is focusing on the compliance of each country, and when Applock makes a package, "Buena Vista, which produces Disney movies, is told in advance. I declared that I would put it out. I wasn't told to stop. "
Walt Disney Japan has adopted a policy of "not disclosing copyright policies and views", and its website does not clarify the policy of intellectual property rights to characters and works..
- Original language version voice actor
- Japanese dubbed voice actor
- Hori Ayako (1973) - NET TV""
- Ikue Sakakibara (1979) --TV programs "Mickey Mouse 50th Anniversary Special" "Mickey Mouse Tournament"TBSVersion
- Yoshiko Ota (1981) - "Fun and Fancy Free"TBSVersion[Note 7]
- Masumi Goto (1984-1988)- PonyEditionBandaiEdition (discontinued)
- Doi Mika (1984-1988)-Part of the pony version and Bandai version (discontinued)
- Eiko Yamada (1984-1985)- Nippon TV"Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck"
- Hideyuki Tanaka (Tokyo Disneyland parade and show in the late 1980s)[Note 8]
- Rokuro Naya (1989-1991)- BVHEFirst edition[Note 9]
- Takashi Aoyagi (1991-2018[Note 10]) --BVHE version 2nd generation
- Takanori Hoshino (2018-) --BVHE version 3rd generation[Note 11]
History in Japan
Mickey Mouse was introduced to Japan the year after "Steamboat Willie" was released. 1929ByHanwa Electric Railway(CurrentJR West JapanHanwa Line) Published "Blessed Paradise" Sunagawa Amusement Park around 1935[Note 12] It was used as a character in the pamphlet.As a Japanese original Mickey Mouse related song, in 1934, "Mickey Mouse's Marriage" (lyrics:Takao Saeki Music composition:Shinobu Kato song:Hideko Hirai & Ichiro Fujiyama), "Mickey Mouse" (sung by Makoto Mochizuki) was announced around 1935.ChildWas a year 1936I drew a Mickey MouseNew year's cardPostcards such as,It seems that it was quite well known in urban areas[Original research?](After that, it was printed as a design with Minnie Mouse on the 2008 New Year's postcard after the child's year).Also this yearNew Year OfOsaka Asahi ShimbunMickey Mouse was drawn onAjinomotoNewspaper advertisement was published.It was the former mascot character of Keio University.
1983ToTokyo DisneylandBefore the opening of Disney characters, Disney characters were more popular in Japan than Mickey Mouse.Bambi,PinocchioWas higher.. 1988Keiyo LineI was invited as a guest to the ceremony of the partial opening (second term). 1997Akita ShinkansenAt the time of opening, I came to the ceremony with Minnie Mouse.
Palace of VersaillesLooking at the garden from the sky, the garden looks like the face of Mickey Mouse.It turned out by the indication of the person who saw the image of the satellite photograph in Japan[Source invalid].
- ^ Not the first of the talkie anime,soundtrackThe world's first movie that adopted the method
- ^ Ochna serrul is also known as the “Mickey-Mouse Plant”.Normandy Landing OperationCodename is "Mickey Mouse",mouseThe unit that indicates the relationship between the amount of movement and sensitivity is "Mickey", and there are few long straights and many low-speed corners.Motor sportsThe circuit is derogatoryly called the Mickey Mouse circuit.
- ^ Nazi GermanyOne of the kings of shooting down, later organized a jet fighter corpsAdolf GallandDraws a Mickey Mouse holding a cigar and an ax and a pistol next to his cockpit (the cigar is also Garland's trademark).
- ^ 1933 years,IngersollBy 1957, 2500 million wristwatches designed by Mickey Mouse with hands were sold, saving the company's financial difficulties.
- ^ Edna Disney (Walt Disney's older brother Roy Disney's wife) said when Mickey Mouse's food-related products came out, "Mickey couldn't be used. Who eats mice for twenty days! I was saying.
- ^ Olwin's wife is Lucy Teller, the voice actor for Minnie Mouse (revealed in a conversation with Leonard Martin in Mickey Mouse / Color Episode Vol.2).
- ^ At one time,Disney Deluxe(CurrentDisney +) Delivered
- ^ "One Man's Dream] And so on.It is credited that Tanaka is also appearing in some software that recorded the show.In addition, since the software version is in charge of Naya and Aoyagi, which will be described later, Tanaka was in charge of the show and parade, but after that he played a prince who looked exactly like Mickey who appeared in "Prince and Boy of Mickey" with Aoyagi. Co-starred (in the original language version, the voice of the prince was also played by the third voice actor, Olwin).
- ^ DVD"A special story / Mickey Jack and the Beanstalk] From the voice appearance credit.OtherVHSReleased in "Special Story / Mickey's Christmas CarolAnd 'Roger Rabbit』I am in charge of.After that, "Mickey's Jack and the Beanstalk" and "Mickey's Christmas Carol"Disney channelWhen it was broadcast on, Aoyagi was in charge of the voice (the voice actor who also appeared was also re-recorded, the tone of the character, the first person, etc. are different). In "Mickey's Christmas Carol", the DVD "Mickey's Magical Christmas" BD『ミッキーのクリスマスキャロル』にはディズニー・チャンネルで放送された音声のみが収録されている（ただし、BD『ミッキーのクリスマスキャロル』にはオープニングとエンディングの歌詞のみVHSで発売された音声が収録されている。）等、納谷の担当した音声が使用されることはなかったが、2018年11月3日・18日・12月30日に、ディズニー・チャンネルで1990年9月21日にVHSで発売されたものと同じ邦題タイトルである『ミッキーと豆の木』として、ハイビジョン放送が行われ、納谷が声を担当した音声が14年ぶりに使用された。
- ^ However, no official replacement announcement has been made.
- ^ "Mickey Mouse and Road Racers] In charge from episode 30. "Kingdom hearts iiiThere are also works in which the voices of Aoyagi and Hoshino are used at the same time.
- ^ Izumisunagawa StationAn amusement park that once existed near.The park will be closed by 1944, when the Hanwa Electric Railway → Nankai Yamanote Line was acquired during the war.
- ^ a b Kenworthy, John (2001). The Hand Behind the Mouse (Disney ed.). New York. P. 53-54.
- ^ "6 Things You Didn't Know About Mickey Mouse”. Oh My Disney (November 2016, 11). 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ "Mortimer Mouse --D23”. Disney A to Z. 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ From House of Mouse # 25
- ^ "Mickey's part-time job is in danger』(Runaway Brain)
- ^ "Mickey Mouse" Official website of the Hollywood Walk of Fame Retrieved October 2015, 10
- ^ Naoki Mizutani "Intellectual Property Case News News Cases of denying trademark exercise for music CD titles"Monthly Invention" Vol.92 October 1995 issue (General Incorporated Association Invention Promotion Association Intellectual Property Rights Judgment Bulletin In the site)
- ^ a b "Mickey Mouse's copyright ends in 2023 Unpleasant complicated circumstances in Japan”. Nikkei BP (created on October 2019, 10). 2019/11/1Browse.
- ^ Kenji Ando"Sealed Mickey Mouse"[Page number required]
- ^ "Walt Disney himself is a new animation and Mickey's voice [video]". RBB TODAY (Eid). (April 2013, 12) 2019/1/27Browse.
- ^ 2013,Mickey's Minnie Rescue OperationPlayed the role of Mickey for the first time in 66 years by extracting the voice from the archive and using it..
- ^ "郵趣』(Japan Postal Association(Published) Reader page "Reader's News" (June 1994 issue, page 6, August 94 issue, page 1994, October 8 issue, page 94).
- ^ Keio University symbol (Broken link,Web archive)
- ^ Nikkei circulation newspaper"Character Frontline" dated February 2000, 2
- ^ 20071/27"Trivia Fountain-Wonderful Waste Knowledge-"When you look at the garden of the Palace of Versailles from the sky, it looks like that mouse." At
- Mickey Mouse -Disney
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.