Photo Netflix Original Anime Series "The Way of the Househusband" (C) Kousuke Oono / Shinchosha / Kenjiro Tsuda
"The Way of the Househusband" animated on Netflix!Kenjiro Tsuda is delighted with the role of "Immortal Dragon" and "If you lick it, you'll be crazy!"
If you write the contents roughly
The way he washed his feet from the yakuza was his stay-at-home husband ...
Former gangster "Full-time husband" comedy manga "The Way of the Househusband" is animated on Netflix.Voice actor Kenjiro Tsuda starring ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Husband(Shufu, House Husband,English translation: house husband, stay-at-home dad) IsHousework-ParentingIn charge ofhusbandThat thing.It is a word used in opposition to housewives, and when the housewife specializes in housework, the wifehousewifeOn the other hand, in the case of my husbandFull-time husbandThat.
アメリカ合衆国The number of full-time husbands in Japan is as follows.
- The feeling of happiness obtained by a full-time husband is about the same as the conventional one that "men work and support the family".
- There is no such thing as a strong interest in housework, but a strong interest in sports, etc.
- My wife's recommendation to become a full-time husband
- In many cases, he turns into a full-time husband at the recommendation of "a wife who is career-oriented but does not want to leave her child to a babysitter".More quotation
Can be mentioned.
In Japan, the lifestyle of the husband became generally known in the 1990s.By the way, while nurses and nurses, who became popular around the same time, can use the word regardless of gender, the word housewife (housewife) is different in that it identifies the gender (in English, it is called "homemaker"). There are neutral words).
About the number of peopleCensusAccording to the report, among men with a spouse, 20-59 years old, those who "work in addition to housework" (housework husband) or "do not have a job and do housework" (housework husband) The number of people is as follows.For comparison between men and women, female data is also shown for reference.According to this, as of 2005, there was a difference of more than 710 times between full-time housewives (2 million) and full-time housewives (350), but in 2010 it was full-time housewives (690 million). He became a full-time housewife (6 people), and the difference has narrowed to 115 times.
- "I work in addition to housework" (housekeeper) Approximately 2 people
- "I'm not working and doing housework" (housekeeper) Approximately 6 people
- "I work in addition to housework" (housekeeper) Approximately 3 people
- "I'm not working and doing housework" (housekeeper) Approximately 2 people
- "I work in addition to housework" (housekeeper) Approximately 2 people
- "I'm not working and doing housework" (housekeeper) Approximately 1 people
(Reference) Number of female housewives (part-time and full-time)
- "I work in addition to housework" (part-time housewife) Approximately 388 million people
- "I'm not working and doing housework" (housewife) Approximately 690 million people
- "I work in addition to housework" (part-time housewife) Approximately 349 million people
- "I'm not working and doing housework" (housewife) Approximately 710 people
- "I work in addition to housework" (part-time housewife) Approximately 364 people
- "I'm not working and doing housework" (housewife) Approximately 621 people
- Source "22 Census" "17 Census" "12 Census" Table 2 (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications）
As a man's awareness of housework and childcare, regarding childcare, "Public Opinion Survey on Father's Participation in Childcare" (Corporation Central research company), About 3% said that they should actively participate in childcare, and about 6% said that they should participate if they have time, and certain fathers are conscious of participating in childcare...In the case of fathers with children, about 4% participate in childcare "actively, rather positively", and "passive, rather passively" participate in childcare. Is less than 6%.
Regarding housework, it is said that men who were born in the latter half of the 1970s have become less reluctant to do housework, as opposed to the conventional values of "man is work, woman is home".About this, "Valais, Switzerland,UniversitySo, it is pointed out that the fact that both men and women have to take the same home economics is having an effect..
According to the "Public Opinion Survey on Gender Equality Society", the husband's awareness of gender equality in family life is as follows (percentage).For comparison between men and women, female data is also shown for reference.
- Men are given preferential treatment-46.2%
- Women are given preferential treatment-23.1%
- Men are given preferential treatment-54.9%
- Women are given preferential treatment-8.4%
- Source "19 Public Opinion Survey on Gender Equality Society" (Cabinet Office Gender Equality Bureau）
What are the requirements for your marriage partner?According to the president's survey, "In the younger generation, about 4% want highly educated women to marry.HypergamyThere is an intention of..About thisMegumi Ushikubo"The younger the generation, the less different the conditions required of a man and a woman to marry.".
Women's consciousness toward men who want to be full-time husbandsFull-time houseworkIs also a longing for women who want to be full-time housewives, and from the perspective of what they have done for that purpose, it becomes "full-time? Rather, I want to be a full-time housewife", and it is pointed out that the husband is not attractive to women...From the perspective of women who continue to work, men who want to be full-time husbands who are willing to do housework and childcare are attractive.
Support status when spouse dies
About my husbandFamilyBecause administrative support for single-mother families is scarce compared to single-mother familiesThere is a difference in administrative support when a spouse dies..Allowances not paid to parents and children,pensionIs as follows.For details on support for parents and children, seeSingle-parent family #Administrative supportPlease refer to.
South KoreaThe scale of the husband in Japan is as follows.
In South Korea, it was common for men to work and women to do household chores, but the number of husbands has increased rapidly, about 3 times in just three years.Regarding the background of the increase in husbands, it has been pointed out that "women are advancing into the high-income jobs that men have been working on" as a factor..
There are men who are willing to become full-time husbands if their wives earn more than their husbands and can expect a sufficient amount, and as a traditional social practice, child-rearing is the role of women. It is said that the number of husbands participating in child-rearing is increasing in these families..
Works with the theme of the husband
- "House and Life" by Mike McCready,Itami XIIITranslated by Gakuyo Shobo, 1983,ISBN-4 313-85028-7
- "Mysterious! House Has Band" Haruki Murase, Shobunsha, 1984,ISBN-4 7949 5980-X-
- "Our dad is a fledgling husband" Yoshihito Yoshida, Asahi Shimbun, 1992,ISBN-4 02-256559-4
- "Let's make a child to raise even me-Childcare leave for salaried workers" Mutsumi Ota, Kodansha, 2000,ISBN-978 4062564366
- "Dakoha Kimochii --- My Childcare Picture Diary" Fumiyasu Yokoyama, Yuksha, 1997,ISBN-4 8431 0065-X-
- "Sing a new song"Koji Suzuki, Shinchosha, 1997,ISBN-978 4103786047
- "Maria is watching Just a non-special day ”Oyuki Konno, Shueisha, 2004,ISBN-4 08-600484-4
- "Mr. Itsuko, I'm my husband! -In love with the Great Mother of the Boat Race" Kunihiro Hidaka, Chunichi Shimbun, 2007,ISBN 978-4-8062-0547-0
- "Wife earning / husband raising-strategic role exchange between husband and wife"Renge Haribe,Keiso Shobo, 2009,ISBN-978 4326602209
- "Legend of Childcare of Aoki Daddy" Takenori Aoki (Author),Erika Sakurazawa(An illustration),Shodensha, 2002,ISBN-978 4396420406
- Love mommy more than anyone( 2006,TBSsystem)
- Centennial love( 2003,NHK general TVsystem)
- Rainbow color regular service ( 2000Edition,NHK educational TV)
- ( 1986, Similar)
- At home dad( 2004,Fuji Television Network, Incsystem)
- Master husband( 2020, NTV)
- "Ikibata husband rumble" Hoshizato MochiruAuthor,Tokuma bookstore, 1989,ISBN-4 19-839120-3
- "The tree is now depressed."Tenten HosokawaAuthor,Gentosha, December 2006,ISBN 9784344011434(depressionA work depicting the lives of a husband and wife who became a stay-at-home husband
- "Master husband" Kousuke OonoAuthor,Shinchosha Co., Ltd., February 2018-Serialized 2 volumes already published
- ^ a b c d e "The number of" stay-at-home dads "is increasing in the US.
- ^ a b "Public Opinion Survey on Fathers' Participation in Childcare""Central Research Report" No.551 Corporation Central research company
- ^ Momoko Shirakawa"[23rd] Men who do not want to fail in marriage The new boom of" Arasa boys "is" matching marriage "" "Nikkei Business Online" Nikkei BP, delivered on June 2008, 6
- ^ a b c Momoko Shirakawa"[21st] Let's work with a woman sitting down without relying on a" stay-at-home husband "" Knowing that "sharing" without being too particular about "equal relationships" "Nikkei Business Online" Nikkei BP, 2008 Delivered on February 2, 27
- ^ a b c "The number of Korean" house husbands "has increased by more than 3% in three years = Statistics Bureau" Reuters, delivered on October 40, 2007
- ^ a b "The number of full-time" house husbands "is increasing-Shanghai" "Record China" delivered on September 2008, 9
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.