"TOMORROW X TOGETHER" is in charge of the theme song for the 2nd season of "World Trigger"
If you write the contents roughly
The 2nd season of the TV anime "World Trigger" is scheduled to start broadcasting on the TV Asahi series from Saturday, January 2021, 1.
Theme song information for the 2021nd season of the TV anime "World Trigger" scheduled to start broadcasting in January 1 ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
All Nippon News Network
In this section, ANN's program supply networkTV Asahi Network (TV Asahi Network) Is also explained. In addition, in general, ANN and TV Asahi Network explained in this section are combined.TV Asahi seriesTo say[Note 1].
"ANN" is the official name of "All Nippon News Network" (All-Nippon News Network), but TV Asahi of the key stationAsahi ShimbunIt is not uncommon to be mistaken for the abbreviation of "Asahi" News Network because not only the affiliated companies of the company but also most of the affiliated stations have "Asahi" as the company name. .. However, regarding this, I originally intended to use "Asahi News Network", but at that time,Mainichi ShimbunOf the Osaka station, which has a close relationship withEvery day broadcasting(MBS TV) Was an ANN member station[Note 2]There is also a theory that the A part was replaced with "All Nippon" because some cross-net stations that were not the main net could not be named Asahi because some stations had little relation to the Asahi Shimbun.However, the company name at the time of the inauguration of ANN in 1970 was Japan Educational Television (NET), and the capital of newspaper companies was mixed at that time (Nihon Keizai ShimbunIt was in 1973 that the capital was unified in the Asahi Shimbun.
ANN also serves as a general program supply line as an incidental business, but since it is handled separately from news, it is currentlyTV Asahi Network(Common name: "Tele Asahi Network", "TV Asahi Series", etc.)[Note 3] For a comprehensive program supply,Fullnet stations onlyThis is the target, and the minimum net security for cross-net stations. In addition, this program supply series,TBSIn seriesJNNSimilar to the TBS network operated by the company as an ancillary business (the JNN name may be used as in the news series depending on the application).NTV series OfNNS,Fuji TV series OfFNSAbbreviations such as are not defined.
The current member bureau is 24Full netStation and twoCross net station(Fukui Broadcasting[FBC],TV Miyazaki[UMK][Note 4]) Consists of 26 stations.Core station[Note 5] Out ofKyushu Asahi Broadcasting(KBC) onlyLatte[Note 6][Note 7] And, other than that, all are TV-only[Note 8].
All 26 stations are participating in the ANN news agreement and network business agreement, but the sports news production agreement is participation of 2 stations other than 24 cross net stations..
For educational and liberal arts programs, please refer to the former: NET TV era.School broadcastBecause there is a station that received the national net ofPrivate Broadcast Education AssociationSince there is a (Civil Religion Cooperative), the programs of the Religious Cooperatives basically do not flow to the TV Asahi network. Since there are many first stations in the region among the affiliated stations of the Religious Education Union,TBS seriesThere are 33 stations[Note 9] It occupies 16 stations. The stations that are affiliated with the ANN affiliate and the Religious Association are TV Asahi, Fullnet stations.Asahi Broadcasting TV(ABC TV),Nagoya TV BroadcastThere are only 3 stations (me-tele), and Fukui Broadcasting is the only crossnet station.
The "ANN" logo is 2003With the relocation of Tele Asa Headquarters from Roppongi Hills, the logo design at the beginning of this article has been changed[Note 10].. In principle, the logo mark color is displayed with a dark blue background and white characters.
Most remote control key IDs for terrestrial digital broadcasting are "5", including TV Asahi, but "6" for Hokkaido TV (HTB), Me-Tele, Asahi Broadcasting TV, "7" for Fukui Broadcasting (FBC), and Kyushu. Asahi Broadcasting (KBC) is "1" and TV Miyazaki (UMK) is "3". Of the stations that do not use "5" as the remote control key ID, only ABC and KBC inherited the channel number of the analog master station.
ANN 19701/1Nippon Educational TV (NET TV [NET] → National Asahi Broadcasting [ANB] → TV Asahi [EX]) was established as a key station in 19744/1Was formed as an official news network by concluding news agreements with affiliates in each region.
NET TV news initially invested itselfJoint televisionIt was planned to broadcast "Joint Telenews" produced and distributed by News, but it is located in the same Tokyo area.Fuji Television Network, IncWas also supposed to broadcast "Joint Telenews", so it is the parent company of NET TV just before opening to avoid duplicationToeiIn partnership with Asahi ShimbunAsahi TV news companyWas established and changed to receive news from the company. 1959"NET News" was broadcast at the same time as the opening of the program, but this program was originally from Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting (KBC) due to Asahi Shimbun.[Note 11] It was on the net at the same time. At this time, it can be said that the essence of ANN was formed.[Note 12].
However, the next 19603Until then, this program had not been broadcast in the Kansai area, and the coverage of the Kansai area was done by a local photographer contracted by Toei (such as a movie theater owner). 19604Since then in the Kansai area (Mainichi ShimbunDaily broadcast)[Note 13] It will be broadcast on Asahi BroadcastingOsaka Television BroadcastRadio Tokyo from the era (currentTBS TVThis is because "NET News" was not broadcast because it had a news agreement with MBS TV used to produce news programs in-house until it received the internet.
after that,(Analog) UHF stationWith the increase in the number of licenses and opening of 1970Renamed "NET News" to "ANN News" on January 1, but still outsourced news programs produced by Asahi Television News.[Note 14]Was adopted by each station on the Internet[Note 15].
By the way, the number of affiliated stations in 1970 when ANN was established was 19, but of these, ANN's sole member (full net) station was the key station TV Asahi (NET TV at that time). Except for Hokkaido TV, MBS TV, Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting, Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting only 4 stations. Regarding the Chukyo wide area, two stations, Nagoya TV and Chukyo TV, have joined together, and immediately after the establishment of ANN, both Okayama and Takamatsu areas have not been expanded to a wide area, so Okayama Broadcasting and Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting They were all members (it was not a double member at that time).
1972In the advertisement of NET TV published in the edition "Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook", "NET line network,” Hokkaido TV, Aomori TV, TV Iwate, Miyagi TV, Fukushima Chuo TV, Nagoya TV, Chukyo TV, MBS TV, Okayama Broadcasting, Hiroshima Home TV, TV Yamaguchi, Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting, Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting, Kumamoto Television. 17 stations of TV Oita, TV Miyazaki, and Kagoshima TV were described by the abbreviations at that time.
1975In the intention of the Asahi Shimbun,News (Chinese)With companycapitalTo clarify the relationship (so-calledNet change (policy to eliminate intestinal torsion)),same year3/31Than,The quasi-key station has been changed from daily broadcast to Asahi broadcast.
As a broadcasting network mainly for television broadcasting, there are many cross-net stations with other main lines for a long time (especially many new stations opened after the 1970sUHFBecause it is starting from beforeVHFWas being broadcast onMorning show''Afternoon showMany of the programs such as ”and some dramas and varieties have a service area smaller than VHF even after the ANN series started, and because there is no relay station, it is a new UHF station from the viewpoint of viewer protection. There were many cases where the net was maintained in the existing VHF without shifting to[Note 16]), such as Fukushima Broadcasting, which opened in 1981, and Kagoshima Broadcasting, which opened in 1982. 1989Only a few full-net stations at the time12 inningsWas only.
after thatBubble economyThe Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications (currentMinistry of Internal Affairs and Communications) Was promoted by4 stations nationwide'[Note 17] And 1987TV Asahi has formulated a network strengthening policy, "establishing a complete 10-station system," with the goal of "increasing 10 affiliated stations in 22 years" By doing so, we worked on the maintenance of affiliate stations that were far behind in comparison with other affiliates, and in 1989Kumamoto Asahi BroadcastingStarting from the opening, 199610 of the monthIwate Asahi TVNew full-net stations are increasing until the opening, and current full-net stations24 inningsComplete the network[Note 18] Let's say, literally in seven years "Double"did[Note 19].
In addition, since the number of multi-stations has progressed, some core stations have been playing the role of coordinator of blocks, and the special case of the broadcasting law premised on business integration in the Tohoku and Kyushu districts has been sought by the president of TV Asahi. It was provided.
Crossnet stations that do not use ANN as well as simultaneous or delayed/preceding internet programs received the same net security as full net stations, and the deposit was high, so it was difficult for crossnet stations to leave ANN.[Note 20]. It is also commonly known as an "exclusive agreement."JNN News AgreementBecause of the relationship withTV YamaguchiThere was also an example of not signing news programs like the Internet, but having a net security contract only for general programs. By the way, in the current JNN, on the interpretation of the exclusive agreement, it is impossible to form a crossnet with other affiliates even in general programs.
- 19593 -Nippon Educational Television (NET Television, now TV Asahi)Asahi TV news company(ToeiとAsahi Shimbun(Joint company of)NET newsStarted broadcasting ("Asahi ShimbunProduction"ofcreditWas included).Kyushu Asahi BroadcastingWill also be online (the title is "KBC News]).
- 19595 - 3 company newsFor framesAsahi Shimbun NewsProduction was transferred to Asahi Television News Co., Ltd., and the content is essentially the same as "NET News".
- 19604 - MBS TV,Sapporo TVWill also be online. However, the former is "MBS News, And the latter is broadcast under the title of "Asahi Shimbun News".
- 19624 month - Nagoya TVIt was also broadcast online under the title of "Asahi Shimbun News".
- 1967July-7 minutes of the first commercial night in JapanWide news"NET TV (or affiliate station name) Night Wide News"start.
- 196811 - Hokkaido TVIs also online,HTB news』Broadcast with the title.
- 19694 month - Chukyo (UHF) TVIt is also online and is broadcasted under the title of "Chukyo TV News".[Note 21]
- 19701 - ANNWith the launch of "NET News"ANN News』Renamed. Internet stations are also unified to this name at any time.
- 19734 month - Chukyo wide areaUnification of the internet stations of Nagoya TV.
- 1974April-ANN agreement signed.
- 1975March-Internet stations in KinkiMBS TVからABC TVchange to.
- 198510 -TV AsahiNews station] Start broadcasting. Full cooperation in production.
- 1987 -TV Asahi formulates a network strengthening policy "establishing a complete 10-station system" with the goal of "increasing 10 affiliated stations in 22 years".
- 1989April-TV Asahi / Asahi Broadcasting "Sunday project] Start broadcasting. Full cooperation in production.
- October 1989-Communications satellites using satellite channels (laterAsahi New Star) Is opened. Full cooperation in production.
- 19934 month - YamagataInternet stationYamagata TVchange to.
- 199610 month - Iwate Asahi TVOpened.The current full-net 24 station system is completed[Note 22],upper(I.e.And the sun below影Established a series of symbol marks with the motif.
As a symbol mark of commercial broadcastingFuji Television Network, IncSince then, it is the first symbol mark of the series, and it was used until the end of September 2003.
- 2004March-TV Asahi "News Station" broadcast end.
- April 2004-TV Asahi "News station] Start broadcasting. Full cooperation in production.
- April 2012, 4-Co., Ltd. Satellite channel "Asahi New Star" management rights of TV Asahi. (April 1,TV morning channel[Note 23] Channel name integrated into)
- 2014April 4-Transition to TV Asahi Broadcasting Holding CompanyTV Asahi HoldingsKey station), the key station of the new corporation that inherits the TV broadcasting business from the old companyTV Asahichange to.
- 2017August 12-ANN Super J Channel] Due to the rebuilding of the studio, the news room of TV Asahi Nipponsha was renovated (however, until February 2018, 2).
- 2018February 2-The studios for "ANN News" and "ANN NEWS & SPORTS" have been redesigned.
- 2018April 4-Asahi Broadcasting Broadcasting holding company transition (nameAsahi Broadcasting Group HoldingsAs a result, the entire TV broadcasting business will be inherited from Asahi Broadcasting.Asahi Broadcasting TVchange to.
Current Member Bureau
This table is based on the notation on the "Member Broadcasting Station" page of the official website of the Japan Commercial Broadcasting Association (some exceptions).[PR 4].
- ●- Medium wave radioInteroperable with
- ○-Stations that have radio stations at affiliated companies/subsidiaries
- ■ --- News video distribution implementation station on the company's website
- △-External site (Yahoo! News-YouTubeEtc.) News video distribution implementation station
- *- One SegBroadcast upper right logo (Watermark) Stations that do not display
|Broadcast target area||Abbreviation/ID||Company name||Opening date or|
TV broadcast start date
|ANN member date||Remarks||symbol|
|Hokkaido||HTB 6||Hokkaido Television Broadcast||196811/3||Launched January 1970, 1[Note 24]||Core station||■ △|
|Aomori||ABA 5||Aomori Asahi Broadcasting||199110/1||■|
|Iwate||IAT 5||Iwate Asahi TV||199610/1||[Note 25]||■ △|
|Akita||AAB 5||Akita Asahi Broadcasting||199210/1||■ △|
|Yamagata||YTS 5||Yamagata TV||19704/1||Joined April 1975, 4|
|Miyagi||KHB 5||East Japan Broadcasting||197510/1||Core station||■ △|
|Fukushima||KFB 5||Fukushima Broadcasting||198110/1||■ △|
|Kanto wide area||EX 5||TV Asahi||19592/1||Launched January 1970, 1[Note 24]||Key station.. Core station. Former company name: Nippon Educational Television (NET, popular name: NET Television, February 1959, 2- 1977March 3) → National Asahi Broadcasting (ANB, popular name: TV Asahi, April 31, 1977- 20039/30）||■ △|
|Yamanashi||None||TV Asahi Kofu BranchIs in charge of the interview.|
|Shizuoka||SATV 5||Shizuoka Asahi TV||19787/1||Former company name: Shizuoka Prefectural Broadcasting (SKT, commonly known as: Shizuoka Kenmin TV, 19939/30Until).[Note 27]||■ △|
|Nagano||abn 5||Nagano Asahi Broadcasting||1991/4/1||■|
|Niigata||UX 5||Niigata TV 21||198310/1||Former abbreviation: NT21 (Opened- 20067/31).||■△*|
|Toyama||None||TV Asahi Toyama BranchIs in charge of the interview (Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting may also be in charge of the interview).|
|Ishikawa||HAB 5||Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting||1991/10/1||■ △|
|Fukui||FBC 7||Fukui Broadcasting||19606/1||19894/1||NNN/NNS mainCross net station.[Note 28]||● ■ △|
|Chukyo wide area||NBN 6||Nagoya TV Broadcast||19624/1||Launched January 1970, 1[Note 24]||Core station.. Nickname: Me-Tele.||■ △|
|Kinki wide area||ABC 6||Asahi Broadcasting TV||195612/1[Note 29]||1975/3/31||Quasi-key station, Core station.[Note 30]||○ ■ △|
|Tokushima||None||Asahi Broadcasting TV Tokushima BranchIs in charge of the interview.[Note 31]|
|Kochi||None||Asahi Broadcasting Television Kochi BranchIs in charge of the interview.|
|Ehime||eat 5||Ehime Asahi TV||19954/1||[Note 32]||△|
|Kagawa||KSB 5||Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting||19694/1||Launched January 1970, 1[Note 24]||[Note 33]||○■ △|
|Tottori||None||TV Asahi Tottori Branch,as well asYonago BranchIs in charge of the interview.[Note 34]|
|Shimane||TV Asahi Matsue BranchIn addition, Hiroshima Home TV and Asahi Yamaguchi Broadcasting are in charge of coverage.[Note 35]|
|Hiroshima||HOME 5||Hiroshima Home TV||1970/12/1[Note 24]||Old abbreviation: UHT (from opening 19863/31Until). News coverage includes the western part of Shimane Prefecture (west of Ota City and Misato Town).||■ △|
|Yamaguchi||yab 5||Yamaguchi Asahi Broadcasting||1993/10/1||News coverage includes Masuda City, Shimane Prefecture.||■ △|
|Fukuoka||KBC 1||Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting||19593/1[Note 36]||Launched January 1970, 1[Note 24]||Core station||●■ △|
|Saga||None||Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting Saga BranchIs in charge of the interview.[Note 37]|
|Nagasaki||NCC 5||Nagasaki Cultural Broadcasting||19904/1||△|
|Kumamoto||KAB 5||Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting||198910/1||■ △|
|Oita||OAB 5||Oita Asahi Broadcasting||1993/10/1||■ △|
|Miyazaki||UMK 3||TV Miyazaki||1970/4/1||19764/1||FNN/FNS main NNN, ANN 3 series cross net station.[Note 38]||■ △|
|Kagoshima||KKB 5||Kagoshima Broadcasting||198210/1||■ △|
|Okinawa||QAB 5||Ryukyu Asahi Broadcasting||1995/10/1||[Note 39]||■ △|
Past member stations
The ● mark is the station that was the main net at the time of joining.
★ indicates a member station of the Association for Commercial Broadcast Education.
The stations marked with a star are those that were members of the Private Broadcasting Education Association in the past.
|Broadcast target area||Abbreviation||Company name||ANN membership period||Reason for withdrawal||Current series||footnote|
|Aomori[Note 40]||ATV||Aomori TV||Established January 1970, 1[Note 24] - 19753/30||To conflict with the JNN agreement.||JNN||[Note 41]|
|RAB||Aomori Broadcasting★||19753/31 -19919/30||Withdrew from the opening of Aomori Asahi Broadcasting.||NNN / NNS||[Note 42]|
|Iwate||TVI||TV Iwate||Established January 1970, 1[Note 24] - 19803/31||[Note 42][Note 43]|
|Akita||ACT||Akita TV||1981/4/1 - 19873/31||Withdrew from the agreement deadline of March 1987, 3.||FNN / FNS||[Note 44]|
|Yamagata||YBC||Yamagata Broadcasting Corporation★||19804/1[Note 45] - 19933/31||Withdrew due to the net change of Yamagata TV.||NNN / NNS||[Note 42]|
|Miyagi||MTB → mm34 (current: MMT)||Miyagi TV Broadcast||Opened October 1970, 10[Note 24] -XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X Day||Withdrew from the opening of East Japan Broadcasting.|
|Fukushima||FCT||Fukushima Central Television||Opened October 1970, 4[Note 24] - 19819/30||Withdrew from the opening of Fukushima Broadcasting.||[Note 46]|
|Kanto wide area||NET → ANB → EX||NET TV → National Asahi Broadcast → TV Asahi ● ★||Established January 1970, 1[Note 24] - 20143/31||(Old) TV Asahi (After the transitionTV Asahi Holdings)) has been transferred to the certified holding company, and the current department has moved to (new) TV Asahi.||-|
|Nagano||TSB||TV Shinshu||1980Opened October 10-March 1, 1991||Withdrew when the Nagano Asahi Broadcasting started.||NNN / NNS||[Note 47]|
|Niigata||NST||NST Niigata General Television||Established January 1970, 1[Note 24] - 19839/30||Withdrew from the opening of Niigata TV 21.||FNN / FNS|
|Chukyo wide area||CUT → CTV||Chukyo TV broadcasting●||Established January 1970, 1[Note 24] - 19733/31||With the simplification of the series, it became one on Nagoya TV and withdrew.||NNN / NNS||[Note 48]|
|Kinki wide area||MBS||Every day broadcasting● ☆||Established January 1970, 1[Note 24] -XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X Day||Withdrew due to reorganization of the net to eliminate intestinal torsion.||JNN||[Note 49]|
|ABC||Asahi Broadcasting||March 1975, 3-March 31, 2018||Asahi Broadcasting ("Asahi Broadcasting Group Holdings")ofCertified Broadcast Holding CompanyDue to the transition, the TV broadcasting division was divided into "Asahi Broadcasting TV".||-|
|Okayama||OHK||Okayama Broadcasting||Established January 1970, 1[Note 24] -XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X Day|
March 1970, 10-March 1, 1979
|Withdrew due to mutual entry of Okayama and Kagawa terrestrial broadcasting on April 1979, 4. TV Asahi's program has been integrated into Setonaikai Broadcasting.||FNN / FNS|
|Yamaguchi [Note 40]||thousand||TV Yamaguchi||Opened October 1970, 4[Note 24] - 19789/30||JNN||[Note 50]|
|ERM||Yamaguchi broadcasting★||March 1978, 10-March 1, 1993||Withdrew from the opening of Yamaguchi Asahi Broadcasting.||NNN / NNS||[Note 51]|
|Kumamoto||TKU||TV Kumamoto||Established January 1970, 1[Note 24] -XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X Day||Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting withdrawal, leaving.||FNN / FNS||[Note 52]|
|Oita||TOS||TV Oita||Opened October 1970, 4[Note 24] -XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X Day||Withdrew when Oita Asahi broadcasting started.||NNN/NNS/FNN/FNS[Note 53]|
|Kagoshima||KTS||Kagoshima TV broadcast||Established January 1970, 1[Note 24] - 19829/30||Withdrew due to the opening of Kagoshima Broadcasting.||FNN / FNS||[Note 52][Note 54]|
Current major non-member stations
- * Listed the major stations that did not join, although there was or was the possibility of joining.
- ● is the 3rd station in the prefecture
|Broadcast target area||Abbreviation||Company name||Remarks (why not joined)||Current|
|Iwate||with||●Iwate Menkoi TV||Iwate Asahi TV was scheduled to open, and the ground is here政治家Ichiro OzawaBy the intention of.||FNN / FNS||[Note 55]|
|Toyama||TUT||●Tulip TV||At the time of the frequency allocation of Toyama Prefecture's 1986rd station in 3, it was thought that the opening of the TV Asahi series was likely, but it was finally decided to open as a TBS series.||JNN|||
|Fukui||FTB||Fukui Television Broadcast||Signed an agreement with NET TV during the opening preparation period, but just before the opening 1969Changed to Fuji Television (FNN/FNS) affiliated company in July.||FNN / FNS||[Note 56]|
|Gifu||GBS||Gifuhoso||Because it is the opposite of Nagoya TV and Chukyo TV. Eventually Nagoya TV became the ANN full-net station in the Chukyo wide area. The breaking sound uses the old breaking sound of ANN. This is because Nagoya TV broadcasting in the Chukyo Wide Area uses Morse code for breaking sound.||JAITS|
|Kinki wide area||KTV||Kansai TV broadcasting||The head office of Sankei Shimbun Tokyo was also involved in NET TV at the stage of preparation for opening the office, and an officer was dispatched from the perspective of shareholders, but Fuji TelevisionMizuo NaruoWith the appointment of, changed to the internet with Fuji Television just before the opening of the station. Also, NET TV was originallyJoint televisionHad invested in, but has withdrawn capital before the opening of the bureau. (At that time, before ANN started)||FNN / FNS|
|Tottori-Shimane||NKT||Nihonkai Television Broadcast||Until the masturbation in October 1989, they organized programs similar to NNN/ANN cross-net stations and received daytime ANN news online, but they did not formally join.||NNN / NNS|
|Kochi||KSS||●Kochi-san TV||Initially, Fuji TV showed difficulty in opening the station,PrefectureBecause Fuji TV became a key station due to the strong demand of.||FNN / FNS|
|Ehime||itv||●Ai TV||JNN agreementBecause it was in conflict with, and it was decided that Ehime Asahi TV was open at that time.||JNN||[Note 57]|
|Nagasaki||KTN||TV Nagasaki||NNNNTV affiliated mainly (however, NNS is NNNWithdrawalSince it started as a cross-net station of Fuji TV affiliate,Yomiuri ShimbunWhile it was a station with a strong relationship withNagasaki Broadcasting(NBC/TBS affiliates) had a deep relationship with the Asahi Shimbun, and it was difficult to join ANN. On the other hand, there were few broadcasts on KTN. After that, in the 3s, the frequency for Nagasaki Prefecture No. 1980 civil open service station was assigned. By the way, until the opening of Nagasaki Cultural BroadcastingSame prefectureKyushu Asahi Broadcasting was in charge of the coverage of ANN in.||FNN / FNS|
|Kumamoto||KKT||●Kumamoto citizen TV||As a result of coordination and key discussions among three key stations in Tokyo (Nippon TV, Fuji TV, and TV Asahi), the third commercial broadcast station in Kagoshima Prefecture will be replaced by the TV Asahi series (Kagoshima Broadcasting), and the commercial broadcast station in Kumamoto Prefecture will be released. Because the third station was the Nippon Television series.||NNN / NNS|||
Here, we will only focus on media coverage. Excludes those where there is a separate member station at the branch office location.
In order to improve the coverage network, branch offices have been set up mainly in areas with no affiliated stations. These branch offices are operated by consignment to local cable TV companies and technology companies, or by dispatching resident cameramen. However, in the event of a major incident or large-scale natural disaster within the branch office, support will come from the head office, key stations, and member stations nearby.
Unlike other news networks, ANN has a branch office in an area without all member stations, and has only one commercial television station.Saga(Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting) is the only out-of-region branch office. In addition, most of the regional offices use properties managed by the Asahi Shimbun Real Estate. This seems to be the influence of the national newspaper Asahi Shimbun.
In the Kanto local frame and the Saturday and Sunday afternoon spots in ANN News, in addition to the Kanto news and seasonal topics, the following five TV Asahi branch offices also convey news and seasonal topics.
The following is not written on each station's website or company guide, but on the InternetTown pageAnd its existence in the field could be confirmed.
- [Note 58]
- TV Asahi Kofu Branch
- TV Asahi Toyama Branch[Note 59]
- Asahi Broadcasting TV Tokushima Branch
- Asahi Broadcasting Television Kochi Branch
- TV Asahi Tottori Branch[Note 60]
- TV Asahi Yonago Branch[Note 61][Source required]
- TV Asahi Matsue Branch[Note 62]
- Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting Saga Branch
As of April 2018. Overseas branch offices are opened with the approval of ANN from each member of ANN, and the operation is subsidized by the ANN fund.[Note 63].. Most of the overseas branches are operated by TV Asahi and Asahi Broadcasting TV, but Shizuoka Asahi TV also operates one location.[Note 64].. Other core bureaus are cooperating in the form of dispatching personnel to existing bureaus.
As a result, Asahi Broadcasting Television has a significant degree of uniqueness when compared to other affiliates. Asahi Broadcasting TV employees will be dispatched only to the branch offices established by the company, and will be interviewed overseas using the company employees' titles and business cards provided by the company. This is also the case when the news of a major issue arises and the support of other branch offices is sent. On the other hand, correspondents dispatched from affiliated stations other than TV Asahi/Asahi Broadcasting TV may be treated as being seconded to TV Asahi due to their form, and the name of the station they originated from is parenthesized even though they are similar to TV Asahi proper employees. TV Asahi prepares custom-made business cards.
|Region||Overseas branch name||Installation/operation|
|ANN Directorate of America||TV Asahi|
|ANNニ ュ ー ヨ ー クBranch office||TV Asahi||Reporter dispatch from Hiroshima Home TV.|
|ANNWashingtonBranch office||TV Asahi|
|ANNLos AngelesBranch office||TV Asahi|
|ANNUKBranch office||TV Asahi||Reporters dispatched from Hokkaido TV.|
|ANNParisBranch office||Asahi Broadcasting TV||Asahi Broadcasting TV was the branch office of the JNN era 1969Opened in[PR 6]. 1975 OfNet changeSince then, he has been working as a branch of ANN (ANN did not have a branch in Paris until the net change.[PR 7]).|
|ANNMoscowBranch office||TV Asahi|
|ANNChugokuDirectorate General||TV Asahi||BeijingInstalled in. Reporter dispatch from Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting.|
|ANNShanghaiBranch office||Asahi Broadcasting TV|
|ANNSeoulBranch office||TV Asahi||Reporter dispatch from Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting.|
|ANNBangkokBranch office||TV Asahi||Shizuoka Asahi TV also dispatched a reporter. In the past, there was also a dispatch from Me-tele.|
|ANNCairoBranch office||TV Asahi|
Past overseas bureaus
- ANNViennaBranch * TV Asahi was established and operated.
- ANNメキシコBranch * TV Asahi was established and operated.
- ANNSao PauloBranch * TV Asahi was established and operated.
- ANNSaigonBranch * TV Asahi opened in 1973 and closed in 1975.
- ANNBeirutBranch * TV Asahi opened in 1974 and closed in 1975.
- ANNHanoiBranch * TV Asahi was established and operated.
- ANNBerlinBranch *Asahi Broadcasting,Kyushu Asahi BroadcastingWas opened and operated.
- ANNTaipeiBranch office * Asahi Broadcasting Corporation was established and operated.
- ANNSingaporeBranch *Nagoya TVWas opened and operated.
- ANNManilaBranch *Hokkaido TVWas opened and operated. Opened in 1987, closed in 1993.
- ANNVladivostokBranch * Hokkaido Television was established and operated. Opened in 1992, closed in 2000.
- At any time
- final version
In case of elections, typhoons, earthquakes, and other large-scale incidents/accidentsPress special programWill be broadcast. However, in some cases it may be supported by expanding the broadcasting frame of normal news and information programs, in which case the ANN logo mark will be displayed for a few seconds at the top right of the screen to indicate that it is an "ANN special news program". To be done.
Exit investigationBroadcast a special program that tells the status of the number of votes, etc. Taking advantage of the fact that there are many bureaus that are closely related to the Asahi Shimbun, since the beginning of the 21st century, we have been working with Asahi Shimbun to report elections, especially in large-scale elections. Election special site on the InternetAsahi Shimbun digitalAnd ANN jointly opened it.
- Major election programs
- ANN election ballot breaking news(1971 Upper House election-1983 Lower House election)
- Election station(1986 lower house election, upper house election -)
- Morning !! yajiuma bulletin breaking news
About the shaking that observed seismic intensity of 3 or moreBreaking newsFormat, and in some cases also the seismic intensity by municipality[Note 65].. In addition, the place name on the screen displayed at that time has only a furigana.
Large-scale earthquakes will be reported for a long time. Similar measures will be taken for tsunamis associated with earthquakes. It is up to the organizing director to decide whether to set up a news special number. This also applies to typhoons and sudden incidents/accidents.
The breaking chime was "Pyrroli Lorraine" before the move to Roppongi Hills in September 2003, but after the move in October of the same year, it was changed to a two-tone chime of "Pyrrolilon Pyrrolilon" (however, Niigata Television 9).・ Yamaguchi Asahi Broadcasting, Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting, Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting, Oita Asahi Broadcasting, Kagoshima Broadcasting, Ryukyu Asahi Broadcasting, etc. still use chimes one generation ago.[Note 66], Hokkaido Television, Higashinippon Broadcasting, Shizuoka Asahi Television, Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting, Me-Tele, Asahi Broadcasting Television, Ehime Asahi Television, etc. use their own sound effects[Note 67], On Asahi Broadcasting NaganoNippon TVUses the chime currently used by Setonaikai Broadcasting, but does not use the chime).
Since each station is organized during a typhoon, special programs are rarely broadcast to all member stations.Also, regular newsInformation programAmong them, we deal with many programs by devoting them to typhoon information.
Program affiliated with affiliated stations other than news programs
1970 eraIn, ANN series full net (must buy) has been produced serial drama co-produced by each station.
- Tokugawa Sangokushi(October 1975-March 10) Secretary/Starting station/NET broadcasting frame/Wednesday 21:XNUMX[Note 68]
- Two new case files rush to Akatsuki(July 1976-April 7) Secretary/Starter/Asahi Broadcasting TV[Note 69] Broadcast frame ・Tuesday 20:XNUMX
- Kaikyo Monogatari(April-September 1977) Secretary/Starter/ANB broadcast slot/Thursday 22:XNUMXpm
- (November 1977-March 11) Secretary/departure station, NBN broadcasting frame, Tuesday 1978:3
- Tokyo Metropolitan Police Series(April 1978-September 4) Secretary/Starter/Asahi Broadcast TVFriday 21:XNUMX
- Runaway of host(October 1978-March 10) Secretary/Starter/KBC broadcasting slot/Monday 21:XNUMX
Other, 1981Is being broadcast fromNational High School Baseball ChampionshipThe digest program ofHeat fight Koshien] As for the secretary production, there are two companies, Asahi Broadcasting Television and EX, but there were times when other ANN Full Net stations were credited in the form of "production cooperation".
Many ANN news programs used to use a common theme song.
- 1975-around September 1980
- Music composition:Miyagawa Yasushi(Alias: Psychedelic version of Pappaya)
- However, in Asahi Broadcasting (at that time),ABC Flash News(From the era of bowel torsion. Concentric image). On Nagoya TV (me-tele),Nagoya TV News", and adopted a small-scale orchestra base.
- Around October 1980-around March 10
- Composition: Hiroshi Miyagawa (also known as Pappaya's studio version, song arrangement changed) However, Asahi Broadcasting Corporation (at that time), Me-Tele will be treated as before.
- Around October 1982-around March 4
- Composition: Unknown
- There are early piano and electronic sounds and late synthesizer sounds.However, only Asahi Broadcasting (at that time) is partially different. The opening action of CG graphics was different for each program.
- Around October 1984-around March 10
- Composition: Unknown
- It was an orchestra orchestra.Asahi Broadcasting (at that time) Me-Tele will be made by Eurobeat.
- January 1985-January 10
- Music composition:Naoya Matsuoka(Also known as a folding screen)
- Broadcasting started in October 1985News stationIt started according to.The finish was different depending on the program.Asahi Broadcasting Corporation (at that time), Me-Tele, uses its own music as before.The 5-minute frame of Hiroshima Home Television will be its own music from 1988.
- However, on Saturdays and SundaysANN News Fresh』(The morning news of that time) was used until March 1993.
- January 1990-January 10
- Composition: "ASTINA" (Pure Eurobeat production caught the eye.) Asahi Broadcasting (at that time) only "ABC Flash News" "Weather & News" Theme song of the service area (Video also A-SAT parabolic antenna Utilize the used CG).
- A CG that flies over the grassland, changes to the water surface, and the title appears. The studio is reflected at the end. Also known as Meadow Crystal.
Support for major non-net (including cross-net) areas
In Yamanashi prefecture, although there is no ANN affiliated station, it can be received directly in the eastern part, and since the penetration rate of cable TV and co-listening equipment is 90% or more, in most areas you can watch TV Asahi, around Mt.Fuji and Minobu area. Then you can watch Asahi Shizuoka TV. In addition, some local broadcasters also run some programs at the same time and on the time difference net.[Note 70].
In the Hokuriku region, only Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting (HAB) in Ishikawa Prefecture is currently full net. Therefore, in areas other than the area where Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting can be directly received, some programs are broadcast on Northern Japan Broadcasting and Toyama Television, and Tulip Television in Toyama Prefecture, and Fukui Broadcasting (part of Crossnet) and Fukui Television in Fukui Prefecture. ,Cable TVThen, in the Reihoku region of Toyama and Fukui prefectures (Minami Echizen(Excluding), Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting, Niigata Television 21 (UX) in eastern Toyama Prefecture, and Reinan District in Fukui Prefecture (including Minami Echizen Town in Reihoku District) are watching Asahi Broadcasting Television outside the area. There are many households.
Tokushima Prefecture has no affiliated stations, but in local news on Asahi Broadcasting Television and in special election programs, it will be treated like "Kinki and Tokushima..." in the same way as each prefecture in the (Kinki) area. Also local bureauShikoku BroadcastingBut some programs are being broadcast. In addition, most of the areas where cable television is rebroadcast outside Asahi TV, but some stations may deliver Seto Inland Sea broadcasting.
In the San'in region and Kochi prefecture, there are currently no member stations for both fullnet and crossnet.[Note 71] でProgram salesIn addition to receiving the cable television, the Seto Inland Sea broadcast in the eastern part of Kochi Prefecture on cable TV (from February 2011, 2Kochi cable TVDigital re-transmission started in), Ehime Asahi TV (eat) in the west, Asahi Broadcasting TV/Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting (KSB) in Tottori prefecture, Hiroshima Home TV (HOME) in Ishine district except Ishinishi district, Ishinishi district In Yamaguchi Asahi Broadcasting (yab) there is a station that delivers each station. In addition, 20072/6of"Super J channelIt was in Kochi prefecture when the topic of light rain was broadcast in Western JapanSaimeura DamFrom the skyhelicopterThere was an interview, but this interview was done by the Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting, not Asahi Broadcasting Television[Note 72].
In Saga prefecture,Saga tvHowever, in Fukuoka, Kumamoto, and Nagasaki prefectures, it is possible to receive radio waves and receive Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting (KBC), Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting (KAB), and Nagasaki Cultural Broadcasting (NCC). Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting is often seen in Saga Prefecture, and Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting also has a branch office on the second floor of the Asahi Shimbun Saga General Bureau, and since it deals with local news, special election numbers, etc. Can be said to be treated as a broadcasting area of Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting[Note 73].
Currently Miyazaki Prefecture TV Miyazaki (UMK) is a cross-net member, but the main distribution is FNN/FNS (Fuji TV series), and NNN (Nippon TV affiliate news net) is the center, so programs that are not broadcast on TV Miyazaki are on sale to Miyazaki Broadcasting (MRT) (NTV affiliates also have sales on Miyazaki Broadcasting). .. In addition, Kyushu (including Okinawa Prefecture) ANN series block netObi program"Super J Channel Kyushu/OkinawaKumamoto Asahi Broadcasting was in charge of the coverage of Miyazaki Prefecture. 『Super morningWas broadcast on Miyazaki Broadcasting until March 2009, but it has become "Production Cooperation: Television Miyazaki".[Note 74].
Okinawa PrefectureSakishima IslandsSince there was no relay station for Ryukyu Asahi Broadcasting (QAB) for a long time, and redistribution on cable TV was not done, there was a situation where Ryukyu Asahi broadcasting could not be received.[Note 75] However, this situation was solved by the opening of a new digital station in 2009. AlsoDaito IslandsHowever, analog broadcasting is not limited to relay stations, and there are no cable stations, so until now, TV Asahi images received by communication satellites were re-received (later received by terrestrial digital satellite broadcasting). , This situation was solved by the opening of a new digital station in 2011[Note 76].
Incidentally,Digital Terrestrial TelevisionNow for cable TVRebroadcast outside the areaSince it is a policy that basically does not allow, it may not be possible to receive on cable TV in the future.[Note 77]. Under these circumstances, TV Asahi is in Yamanashi Prefecture, Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting is in Toyama Prefecture and the Reinoku District of Fukui Prefecture, Asahi Television is in the Reinan District and Tokushima Prefecture of Fukui Prefecture, and Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting is in Saga Prefecture. BroadcastRebroadcast outside the areaHas issued permission.
Online deliveryAbemaNewsAlthough some programs can be watched on the Internet after being delayed, some entertainment/sports news is not distributed due to rights.
- ANN News
- Private Broadcast Education Association(Folk religion)
- ANN Announcer Award
- Radio station local news title list
- National Interesting News Grand Prix -Year-end special number, ANN member 26 stations participated in all stations
- 27-hour challenge TV -1996, 1997 only
- Panel Quiz Attack 25 -Held New Year's Women's Announcement every year on the first broadcast
- List of local news video distribution stations
- News series
- Commercial television nationwide four-wave
Digital satellite broadcasting/video distribution related
- BS Asahi(The accent is only the rounded alphabet A.)
- TV morning channel(Old store name tv asahi ch. Renamed to the current store name in 25.)
- Asahi New Star -Old name satellite channel (moved to TV Asahi channel from April 2013)
- AbemaNews -ANN logo is displayed in the lower right of the video collected by ANN
Program Sales Cooperation Bureau
- Gifuhoso(Gifu Chan)-JAITS: Independent station. We have a friendly relationship with Tele. At the beginning of the TV station, many of the NET TV programs were online.
- Kyoto broadcasting(KBS Kyoto)-JAITS: Independent station. Once upon a time, it used ANN video to convey national news.
- Shikoku Broadcasting(JRT)-NNN/NNS: NTV affiliate
- Saga tv(Sts)-FNN/FNS: Fuji Television Network
- Miyazakihoso(MRT)-JNN: TBS series (Broadcast some TV Asahi programs that TV Miyazaki can not broadcast due to the frame[Note 79]. In addition, "National high school baseball championship broadcast] (Final) broadcast in Miyazaki Prefecture is broadcast on Miyazaki Broadcasting. )
- ^ In some cases, either ANN or TV Asahi Network can be used. If you only refer to the ANN of the news network,ANN seriesThere are many cases.
- ^ Once when Mainichi Broadcasting was a member of ANN, MBS mistakenly thought ANN's A was "Asahi's A"... In some books, there are some cases in which "A" in "ANN" is mistakenly described as "A in Asahi.
- ^ Asahi Broadcasting TVIn programs originating from (ABC TV), it is often written as "ABC/TV Asahi series".
- ^ Both stations do not have a main net.
- ^ Fukushima Broadcasting, which was opened in the Showa period, depending on the business, centered on 6 stations, TV Asahi (Tokyo), Hokkaido Television, East Japan Broadcasting (Miyagi), Nagoya Television, Asahi Television (Osaka), Kyushu Asahi (Fukuoka). , Niigata Television 21, Shizuoka Asahi Television, Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting (Kagawa/Okayama), Hiroshima Home Television, may include 12 stations including Kagoshima Broadcasting.
- ^ KBC Radio TheNRN OfSingle net station.
- ^ Asahi Broadcasting TVAlsoAsahi Broadcasting OfCertified Broadcast Holding CompanyUntil the end of March 2018, when commercialization is carried out,Radio department TheJRNとNRN OfCross netBureau).
- ^ In addition to the core stations, Fukui Broadcasting is also a latte operator and is a cross-net station for JRN and NRN.
- ^ Radio professionalNippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.except for.
- ^ In broadcasting, the designs of telops and CG have not been completely replaced by new ones.ANN NEWS & SPORTS』\Sunday opening,BS Asahiof"News Access(Including 730)Asahi New StarThe cooperation credits (both at the end of the program) in the news broadcast on 1970The logo at the time of its inauguration is used.In addition, the news studio of some affiliated stations, TV AsahiMetropolitan Police Department,Tokyo Metropolitan GovernmentInstalled in etc.Press clubAt the face-up booth, you can still see an example of installing a set with the old logo on it.
- ^ Back thenFuji Television Network, IncSeries = current:FNSAnd cross-net, news and some liberal arts programsRKB Mainichi Broadcasting SystemFuji was the main program for general programs other than
- ^ Back-feedでSapporo TV BroadcastingIt was also broadcast on (STV).
- ^ At the beginning of NET TV broadcasting, the pure full net series was only daily broadcasting.
- ^ Asahi Television News Co. (TV Asahi video from 1977) was producing news programs until July 1978.
- ^ In addition, before changing the title to ANN news at each affiliated stationAsahi Shimbun News], [HTB news," Chukyo TV News", "MBS News], "KBC News" and other titles were unique to each station.
- ^ Even in the actual example, even though the news network is a single member, general programs, etc. are inclined to other programs. For example, 1975Aomori TV until spring (mainly TBS programs mainly),TV New HiroshimaBefore the opening, there were Nippon TV (which leaked from the composition of Hiroshima TV), Hiroshima Home TV which broadcasted a considerable number of Fuji TV programs (for this reason,Aomori Broadcasting(NTV)China broadcasting(TBS system) was also broadcast a number of NET series of programs).
- ^ Information gapFor the reason of the correction, the goal was to have at least 4 commercial broadcasts available nationwide. So-calledHeisei New BureauAlso called policy.
- ^ ANN-affiliated broadcasting stations are often called XX Asahi Broadcasting or XX Asahi Television, centering on stations that opened during this period. Many ANN-affiliated broadcasting stations were the last to open in the area. On the other hand, Yamagata TV rejoined ANN in April 1993 and became a full-net station.
- ^ Toyama,Fukui,Yamanashi,San'in district(Tottori-Shimane ),Tokushima,Kochi,Saga,MiyazakiDoes not have a full-net station as of April 2018.
- ^ Used to be a crossnet stationAomori BroadcastingFrom the history of the company.
- ^ At that time, two stations in parallel with Nagoya TVIrregular cross netBut at the Chukyo UHFNEWSThe Internet broadcasted only NET and Asahi Shimbun distribution. Separately from this, newspaper company capital (Nihon Keizai ShimbunWas invested in)Tokyo 12 ChannelDue to the internet relationship withTokyo 12 Channel News] Was also delivered.
- ^ Since then, there has been no movement to maintain affiliated stations
- ^ As "tele morning ch" 2002Already onSKY PerfecTV!-Cable TVIt was opened as “Faboli TV” for the current channel name in 2004. With the transfer of Asahi New Star management, the existing Tele Asa ch was changed to "Tele Asa ch1" and Asahi New Star was changed to "Tele Asa ch2".
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s ANN was officially launched on April 1974, 4.
- ^ Between April 1980, 4-September 1, 1996TV Asahi Morioka BranchIs in charge of the interview.
- ^ 1975 April 4-1 July 1979 is FNN / FNS during the cross-net, 7 April 1 after FNN / FNS withdrawal, ANN full-net station.
- ^ Opened July 1978, 7- 19796/30BetweenNNNIt was a cross net (but not a member of NNS).
- ^ Since April 1975, 4, before official membership, ANN News has been treated as a program sale on the Internet, and since 1, we have cooperated in coverage and news material exchange for ANN. However, he has not participated in ANN's general program supply department even after official membership. Furthermore, it is not treated as a cross-net station in the list of net stations on the official website of Nippon Television (because all news programs designated by NNN are online. During the daytime, it is continuously broadcast in the order of NNN → ANN).
- ^ radio The 195111/11Opening.
- ^ Opened as OTV Osaka Television Broadcasting on December 1956, 12. Asahi Broadcasting in March 1 (at that time only the radio section, the currentAsahi Broadcasting Group Holdings), the name was changed to ABC-OTV Asahi Broadcasting Osaka Television. After the corporate merger in June of the same year, the name was changed to ABC Asahi Broadcasting Television. Two months later in August 6JNNIs a member of the Internet key station Radio Tokyo (KRT/Current:TBS TV), so there was intestinal volvulus. The intestinal volvulus was resolved on March 1975, 3. Detail isNet changechecking ... Long time ago,Kinki wide areaUntil November 2004, 11EPGIt was the host station ofG guideOf JNN affiliates that are deliveringMBS TVDue to this, the current G guide, and EPG host station, JNN station does not existAkita-Fukui-Tokushima-SagaExcept for 4 prefectures, all of them are JNN affiliated stations and currently do not distribute EPG program data (currently the G guide in the Kinki wide area and the EPG host station are JNN affiliated MBS TV stations). It is only).
- ^ Until March 2011 JRTShikoku BroadcastingWas part of the "ANN News" online for program sales.
- ^ RNB until Ehime Asahi TV opensNankai BroadcastingWas part of the "ANN News" online for program sales.
- ^ Interviews with western Tokushima Prefecture, Kochi Prefecture and Tottori Prefecture may also be conducted.
- ^ Mt. Ooyama Town(Old:Nakayama Town)・Kotoura Town-KurayoshiIn the east of the Tottori branch, Mt. Ooyama town (formerly Mt. Ooyama townNawa Town)・KofuIn the west, Yonago branch offices interviewed each other.
- ^ Izumo-Yunnan-Iinan TownIn the eastTV Asahi Matsue BranchBut,Ota City-Misato TownTo the west is Hiroshima Home TV,Masuda CityWas interviewed by Asahi Yamaguchi Broadcasting.
- ^ radio The 1954Opened January 1
- ^ The broadcasting area of KBC.
- ^ 19704ANN news etc. has been online since the beginning of. However, he did not participate in ANN's general program supply department and NNS.
- ^ 1995Until September 7, (9)TV Asahi Naha BranchIs in charge of the interview. JNN affiliateRyukyu BroadcastingA broadcasting station that operates in a two-wave system with virtually one station. Broadcasting services other than news coverage, announcements, and some sales-related services are outsourced to Ryukyu Broadcasting.
- ^ a b All three commercial broadcasting stations in Aomori prefecture and Yamaguchi prefecture have a common point that they are all members of ANN in the past or are still members. In addition, the starting station is a VHF (analog)/AM wave latte, NNN/NNS affiliated station, the second station is a (UHF wave) TV only, and is rare among JNN affiliated stations and JNN affiliated stations. There is a history that existed, and there is no history of Fuji Television Network (FNN/FNS affiliated stations) up to the present day, but it happens by chance in both prefectures.
- ^ Official membership in JNN is withdrawal from ANN due to JNN agreement
- ^ a b c Since all NNN news programs were being broadcast while ANN was a member, it was essentially an NNN full-net station.
- ^ After TVI's departure from ANNTV Asahi Morioka BranchIn charge of the interview (1980 April 4-September 1, 1996).
- ^ However, even after joining ANN, all FNN news programs were broadcast. Between AKT's departure from ANN and the opening of AAB, ANN's news base is not set up (April 1987, 4- 1992September 9).
- ^ Since April 1979 before the official accession, ANN news has been sold online as a sales sales, and in July of the same year, a network business alliance was signed with TV Asahi.
- ^ Previously, it was FNN/FNS/ANN (cross net) → NNN/NNS/ANN (cross net).
- ^ NNS non-member in the cross age
- ^ Between the establishment of ANN on January 1970, 1 and March 1, 1973, both CTV and Me-tele are double members. NBN became ANN must-buy on April 3, 31. And CTV is solved by NNN/NNS must buy.
- ^ Because TV Asahi was opened as a specialized educational station and Nippon Educational Television, Mainichi Broadcasting was licensed as a quasi-educational station at the beginning of television broadcasting (March 1959).
- ^ Participation only for general program supply. Previously, it was JNN/FNS (Crossnet).
- ^ Initially, general program supply and news net only participation. At the end, it will be an official crossnet. Also, Nippon TelevisionNNN Sunday Evening] Since the start of the Internet in October 1979, NNN has become a full-net station in effect by broadcasting all NNN news programs.
- ^ a b c TV Kumamoto (TKU), TV Oita (TOS),Kagoshima TV(KTS) was only a member of ANN's news program supply department at that time. The general program supply department is not a member.
- ^ However, both NNS and FNS did not participate in the business agreement (in addition to being treated as a member station on the FNS homepage, it was already listed as a member station in the Fuji TV / FNS advertisement published in the 1972 edition of the Japanese Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook).
- ^ Previously, it was a cross-net of FNN / FNS / / NNN / NNS. Regarding FNS, it was listed as a member station in the advertisement of Fuji TV / FNS published in the 1972 edition of the National Association of Commercial Broadcasters in Japan, but it is unknown whether or not it participated in the business agreement in the cross era.
- ^ Kazunori NakagawaAuthor "Media Ruler", 20104/28On saleweekly magazine-Weekly BunshunAccording to (May 2010th, 5th, 6 merger issue), Iwate Prefecture is politicallyOzawa systemとShiinaThere was a fierce confrontation with him, and even when attracting TV stations, they were involved in these two camps. The Shiina camp supported the Asahi side as the third commercial station, but the Ozawa camp (Fuji affiliate newspaper company)Sankei ShimbunIn return for their cooperation in expanding sales in Iwate Prefecture, they said they were promoting the third commercial broadcast station to be Fuji series.
- ^ Opened at FNN/FNS Fullnet station on October 1969, 10. Cross netting with ANN will not be realized[PR 5]
- ^ Just before the opening of Ai TV, the frequency for the Ehime Prefecture 4th public broadcasting station was assigned.
- ^ Great East Japan EarthquakeIt is a temporary branch office that was established as a local base for long-term coverage in the disaster area. The coverage area is usuallyIwate Asahi TVとEast Japan BroadcastingIs in charge of,IwateからMiyagiIt is located in the area along the Sanriku coast, and is set up in the form of joint management of ANN affiliated stations, mainly TV Asahi.
- ^ Co-established with Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting Toyama Sales Office.
- ^ 1989And separated from Yonago branch office.Currently treated as a branch of the Yonago branch[Source required].
- ^ San'in Regional Office
- ^ 2005And separated from Yonago branch office.Currently treated as a branch of the Yonago branch[Source required].
- ^ However, not all the amount is paid, but some are paid by the installation company.
- ^ It is a rare example that an affiliated station other than the Higashi-Meihan Fukufuda operates an overseas branch office (JNN operated a Cairo branch office by Sanyo Broadcasting in the past).
- ^ Only the TV Asahi is crowned with "ANN" in the breaking news, and the other ANN stations and BS Asahi are crowned with the broadcasting station name.
- ^ BS Asahi used to include Earthquake Early Warnings before the relocation of Roppongi Hills Mori Tower, but since the master update in December 2013 after the relocation, it has been switched to the same chime as terrestrial broadcasting. Also, as of April 12GifuhosoUsed in.
- ^ Of these, Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting / Me-TeleMorse code(Formerly Iwate Asahi Television, Asahi Broadcasting <at that time, before the relocation of the head office on May 2008, 5>, Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting also applies).
- ^ Only this work, East Japan Broadcasting has just opened, and I did not participate in the co-production.
- ^ 1st workTOKYO DETECTIVE Two people's case book] Produced by Asahi Broadcasting Television
- ^ Neither station is cross-netting.
- ^ Mainly in the San'in area, the San-in broadcasting center and in Kochi prefecture, the Ko-chi broadcasting center.
- ^ Although it is located in Kochi Prefecture, it is behind the fact that the impact on Kagawa Prefecture will be greater than Kochi Prefecture due to the role of the dam, including water intake.
- ^ The news in Saga prefecture was broadcast before the Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting Saga branch was established.
- ^ However, some of Asahi Broadcasting TV production programs have remnants of the bowel torsion era, and there is also a program of "Production Cooperation: Miyazaki Broadcasting".
- ^ for that reason,Miyako TV(Miyakojima),Ishigaki Cable TV(Ishigakijima) Was a staggered delivery of TV morning series.
- ^ As for the Daito Islands, other broadcasting stations are the same, and for a long time I could not directly receive Okinawa's broadcasting, but at the beginning of 2011, the construction work of the submarine optical fiber cable was done, and the digital relay station opened on July 7 of the same year. We can now receive Okinawa prefecture broadcasts.
- ^ However, when cable TV distribution is performed in an area that is not within the broadcasting area but can be received directly,Rebroadcast outside the areais not.
- ^ Fukui Broadcasting is a cross-net station with NNN/NNS (NTV affiliates) and ANN.
- ^ TV Miyazaki TheFNN/FNS (Fuji TV series), NNN (Nippon TV series), for cross-net stations with ANN.
- ^ Every day broadcastingCompany History "Mainichi Broadcasting XNUMX Year History"
- ^ NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute Annual Report, 2010, Vol. 54“Transitions of discussions over commercial networks” Seiichi Murakami, p. 21.
- ^ a b "20 years of Nagano Asahi Broadcasting" (Published April 2011, 4) Page 1
- ^ Yahoo! News News provider
- ^ a b Akita Television 20th Anniversary Event Executive Committee Company History Compilation Subcommittee, "AKT Akita Television 20 Years Ayumi" Akita Television, 1990, p. 22.
- ^ From Kita Nippon Shimbun, January 1986, 1, 18st page, "First two companies apply for license".
- ^ 30 years history of TV Kumamoto. TV Kumamoto. (2001). Pp. 88-89
- ^ National Asahi Broadcasting "25 Years of TV Asahi History Family Viewing", 1984, p. 11.
- ^ National Asahi Broadcasting "25 Years of TV Asahi History Family Viewing", 1984, p. 11.
- ^ National Asahi Broadcasting "25 Years of TV Asahi History Family Viewing", 1984, p. 189.
- ^ TV Asahi sky, TV Asahi 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ Asahi Broadcasting Co., Ltd., "50 Years of Asahi Broadcasting. 3 Data Collection" (2000.03), Shibusawa company history database 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ Overseas branch communication, Asahi Television Broadcasting Corporation, (2009-09-15) 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ Yumemil, 50 years of power HTB
- ^ Yumemil, 50 years of power HTB
Sources of information related to the primary source or the subject of the article
- ^ Yes! TV Asahi(2004 10 年 月 日 17)
- ^ TV Asahi｜Tele Asa news
- ^ Network (TV Asahi)
- ^ "Member company broadcasting station”. National Association of Commercial Broadcasters. 2017/4/9Browse.
- ^ "Fukui Television Hitsugashi" (History of Fukui Television Broadcasting Company)
- ^ Asahi Broadcasting Corporation History Editing Room (edited) "Asahi Broadcasting 50 Years 3 Material Collection", 2000, p. 304.
- ^ National Asahi Broadcasting Co., Ltd. General Affairs Bureau Corporate History Compilation Department (edited) "TV Asahi Corporate History: 25 Years of Family Viewing", 1984, p. 253.
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.