Photo 300 billion yen "Theatrical version" Kimetsu no Yaiba "Infinite Train Edition" – (C) Koyoharu Gotouge / Shueisha, Aniplex, ufotable
Theatrical version "Kimetsu no Yaiba" V7!Alan Shirahama & Yuna Taira "10 / 1" 4th place start [Movie weekend box office record]
If you write the contents roughly
Director Koichiro Miki, such as "The Traveling Cat Chronicles," made a movie of Kaho Miyasaka's comic, which is known as "We knew it."
The national movie mobilization ranking for two days on Saturday and Sunday (October 2th to October 11th) was announced by the entertainment news agency and became a big hit ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"Tabineko Report』(Travel cat report),Arikawa HiroshibyNovels.文藝 春秋Published by the company "Weekly BunshunWas serialized from the October 2011, 10 issue to the April 27, 2012 issue,2012年A book was published in November.The cover illustration isTsutomu Murakami.. 34stYoshikawa Eiji Literature New Face Award, 26thYamago Shugoro PrizeCandidate work, 4thBlogGrand Prize (Novel Category), 4thYamada Futaro AwardFinal candidate nominated work.
In addition, a picture book based on this work was published on February 2014, 2..
- Tabineko Report
- Book: Published November 2012, 11,文藝 春秋,ISBN 978-4-16-381770-5
- Book (reprint): Published February 2015, 2,Kodansha,ISBN 978-4-06-219388-7
- Paperback book: Published February 2017, 2,Kodansha library,ISBN 978-4-06-293561-6
- Children's book: Published March 2015, 3, KodanshaBlue bird library,ISBN 978-4-06-285480-1
- Picture book "Tabineko Report"
2011 Hiro Arikawa wrote and wrote the scriptTheater Theater25th act "Another theater!"Theater group caramel box OfJoji AbeAs a guest performer, the two became friends.After that, Arikawa collaborated with Caramel Box and said, "Here Comes the Sun』Written.With that as a trigger, I started writing this work on the premise that it will be staged..
Knowing his death, Satoru has to let go of his cat Nana, and travels in a silver wagon in search of Nana's taker.It was also a journey to reaffirm Satoru's childhood to the present over time.
- hero.Originally a stray cat, he became Satoru's domestic cat who helped him since he broke his right leg in a car accident. The name "Nana" comes from the fact that the tail is bent into a "7" shape.Hybrid male.Since then, he has lived as a partner of Satoru for more than 5 years.Dexterity such as unlocking the cage with your nails.Understand human language.
- Satoru (Satoru Miyawaki)
- Another hero.Nana's owner. A man in his thirties.I had to let go of Nana for some reason.Since he used to have a cat, he is good at handling cats.
- A cat that Satoru once kept.Similar to Nana.When Satoru lost his parents, he was taken over by a distant relative of his mother, who loves animals, and was taken care of, but when Satoru was in high school, he died in a car accident.
- Kosuke (Kosuke Sawada)
- Satoru's childhood friend and elementary school classmate.I picked up a bee that was a kitten with Satoru.It inherits the photo studio of my parents' house.
- Yoshimine (Daigo Yoshimine)
- Satoru's middle school classmate.I have a kitten with a tea tiger pattern, Chatlan.
- In junior high school, his parents, who were so fond of work that he didn't care about his family, divorced and wanted to live with his grandmother, who was often entrusted to him.Currently, he inherits the fields that his grandmother had.
- Sugi (Sugi Shusuke), Chikako (Chikako Sugi)
- Satoru's high school and college classmates (although high school is transferred on the way).Pets are allowed in a place where you can see Mt. FujiPensionHe runs a cat peach and a dog tramal.Shusuke is a dog school and Chikako is a cat school.Nana tells us that she had a child in the epilogue.
- Noriko (Noriko Kashima)
- Satoru's maternal aunt.He is single and takes over Satoru, who lost his parents when he was in sixth grade.He lost his parents early, and was raised by an older sister who was eight away.JudgeBecause I am doing this, there are many transfers.I've been bitten by cats before, and I'm not good at cats.
- I will live with Satoru who has lived alone since I became a member of society,LawyerAfter changing jobs toHokkaidoMove to.Nana tells us that she picked up a kitten in the epilogue and started keeping it.
Hiro Arikawa and Joji Abe's unitSky rocketPerformed at Kinokuniya Southern Theater from April 2013rd to 4th, 3...In addition, a pamphlet containing a newly written gaiden, a stage script, etc. that was planned to be incorporated into the novel was released..
- Nana / Bee- Daisuke Hosomi
- Satoru- Joji Abe
- Kosuke / Tramal- Yoshikazu Sugano
- Kazuko (Satoru mother) / Yoshimine grandmother / Momo- Satsuki Okada
- Yoshimine / Kosuke Father / Cop / Doctor-Kenji Ohara
- Sugi / Satoru Father / Physical Education Teacher- Yoshinobu Ishihara
- Chikako / Kosuke Mother / Beauty Teacher / Lady- Aya Maeda
- Noriko / Candy (neighbor) / Chatlan- Rie Sakaguchi
- Original / Screenplay- Arikawa Hiroshi
- Director --Etsuko Shirasaka
- Producer-Joji Abe
- Art-Michiko Inada
- Lighting-Hideshi Katsumoto
- musics - Yugo Sasakura
- Sound-Takeshi Hayakawa
- Costume-Ayako Kurobane
- Stage Director-Shin Muraoka
Appearance (radio drama)
- Daisuke Hosomi
- Joji Abe
- Satsuki Okada
- Rie Sakaguchi
- Yoshikazu Sugano
- Kenji Ohara
- Yoshinobu Ishihara
- Aya Maeda
- Yoshida Aasmi
- Masayuki Haruhara
- Reita Shibai
2018 (XNUMX) the day before the national release dateHeisei30 years)10/15ToTokyoChiyoda Ward OfMarunouchi PiccadillyPrince Tokuhito and Princess Masako at the charity preview of this movie held in Japan (currently:Emperor Imakami,Empress Masako) And the eldest daughterAiko's princeAttend.Director Koichiro Miki was also present next to the Crown Prince family, including Sota Fukushi, who starred in the appreciation..
- Satoru Miyawaki- Fukushi
- Nana (voice)- Takahata Miki
- Chikako Sugi- Alice Hirose
- Shusuke Sugi- Takuro Ohno
- Kosuke Sawada (Satoru's best friend, Sawada Photo Studio owner)- Ryosuke Yamamoto
- Daigo Yoshimine- Tomoya Maeno
- Satoru of elementary school Shota Taguchi
- Kosuke elementary school student- Keita Ninomiya
- Igarashi- Yasuhi Nakamura
- Kanzaki- Naho Toda
- Momo (voice)- Sawashiro Miyuki
- Toramaru (voice)- Tomoaki Maeno
- Kengo Miyawaki (Satoru's father)- Jun Hashimoto
- Kazuko Miyawaki (Satoru's mother)- Kimura Tae
- Keisuke Sawada (Father of Kosuke)- Sotaro Tanaka
- Hiroe Sawada (Kosuke's mother)- Fueki Yuko
- Noriko Kashima (Satoru's aunt / Kazuko Miyawaki's younger sister)- Yuko Takeuchi
ス タ ッ フ
- Original- Arikawa Hiroshi"The Traveling Cat Report" (Kodansha library）
- directed by - Koichiro Miki
- Screenplay-Hiro Arikawa,Emiko Hiramatsu
- musics - Kotoringo
- Executive Producer-Masaru Ohsumi
- Executive Producer-Shigeaki Yoshida, Keisuke Tsushima
- Co Executive Producer-Hibiki Ito, Atsushi Sugai
- Chief Producer-Ryuta Inoue
- Producers-Minori Tabuchi, Takeshi Udaka, Misato Kono
- Co-Producer-Kei Kushiyama
- photograph - Takashi Komatsu
- Lighting-Kyoya Kimura
- Recording-Masaya Kusakabe
- Art- Koichi Katsu
- Decoration-Tatsuo Ozeki, Kuniyasu Ofuji
- Edit --Zensuke Hori
- Animal Supervision-ZOO Animal Pro
- Dog Trainer-Tadaomi Miya
- VFX Supervisor-Kousuke Kamada
- Costume supervision- Tomoki Yuma
- Hair and Makeup Artist-Yuko Yuzuki
- Record-Hidemi Kono
- Music Producer-Mami Takaishi
- Promotion Producer-Jun Nagai
- Assistant Director-Hiroshi Mori
- Producer-Shuhei Toyoda
- Line Producer-Osamu Watanabe
- Cooperation-Image field
- Production Production- Horipro
- Production cooperation- Shochiku Studio
- Planning / Distribution- Shochiku
- Production-Movie "The Traveling Cat Report" Production Committee (Shochiku,Nippon Television Network,Kinoshita Group, HoriPro,Kodansha,Yomiuri TV broadcast,Kenne,Yomiuri Shimbun, Image field,AEON Entertainment）
- ^ "Picture book traveling cat report”. Bungei Shunju. 2014/2/27Browse.
- ^ Arikawa Hiroshi, Ryo Asai, Katsuyoshi Ise, Meron Uminekozawa, Manabu Kaminaga, Yuya Sato, Seia Tanabe, Former Long March, Takumi Yoshino, Tatsuhiko Takimoto "Kadokawa Characters Novel Act 2"Kadokawa Shoten, Reprinted July 2012, 7, quoted from pages 15-208
- ^ "Sky Rocket "The Traveling Cat Report"”. Sky Rocket. 2012/11/19Browse.
- ^ ""The Traveling Cat Report" Theater Sales Pamphlet”. Sky Rocket. 2013/4/8Browse.
- ^ "First broadcast on TV!”. Sky Rocket. 2013/7/28Browse.
- ^ "News of traveling cat radio drama & traveling cat picture book sale”. Sky Rocket. 2014/2/27Browse.
- ^ Kinema Junpo Special Issue, Late March 2019 p.3
- ^ "Sota Fukushi and Hiro Arikawa starring in the movie "The Traveling Cat Report"!Aiming for the definitive edition of a cat movie”. Movie.com. 2017/3/8Browse.
- ^ Fukushi Sota, watching "The Traveling Cat Report" with the Prince's family Excitement with cat talk --October 2018, 10 Movie.com -Retrieved August 2019, 5.
- ^ "TV station Kanto Edition, No. 2019, 16,Diamond Company, P. 71.
- "The Traveling Cat Report" special site
- Novel "The Traveling Cat Report" (Bungei Shunju)
- Sky Rocket "The Traveling Cat Report"
- Picture book traveling cat report
- Youth Adventure "The Traveling Cat Report"
- Sky Rocket Official Website
- Movie "The Traveling Cat Report" Official Website
- Tabineko Report (@tabineko_movie)- Twitter
- Tabineko Report (nana_tabineko)- Instagram
- 朗読劇 旅猫リポート
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.