Himeji Castle, a World Heritage Site where the location tour of the photo movie "Samurai Shifters!"
Visiting locations of "Samurai Shifters!" At Himeji Castle, a World Heritage Site
If you write the contents roughly
During the location tour, participants were informed of the situation at the time of shooting by exhibiting props that were actually used at the same location as the shooting site.
On December 12th, at Himeji Castle, a World Heritage Site in Hyogo Prefecture, a tour of the locations of the movie "Samurai Shifters!" Released in 12 ... → Continue reading
"Sun Television" is a TV station in Kobe that celebrates its 50th anniversary with beard and glasses familiar under the trademark "Oh! Sun". People on Sun TV will deliver such things in Hyogo prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Film tourism(Film induced tourism) Ismovies,TV programIt became the stage ofLocationThe ground andOriginalForm of travel around the stage of..Also called cinema tourism, screen tourism, location tourism, location tourism, location tours, media-induced tourism, entertainment tourism, etc..ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンThe journey around the stage of the work is "Pilgrimage to sacred placesThis is also a type of film tourism..
Various movies, anime, novels, etc.contentA trip around the stage and a trip to the land related to culture and artContent tourismFilm tourism is one of them... "Content tourism" is alreadyAncient timesMade fromJapanInSong pillowThe primordial journey was seen in the journey around, and there was a journey around the stage of famous literary works outside Japan...After that, film tourism was born due to the development of movies, and "Roman HolidayThe journey around the famous scenesRomeBecame a staple of tourism..Also released in Japan in 1953, "Tokyo StoryI invited the location ofHiroshimaOnomichiIn the local newspaper at that time, you can see articles that expect the tourism effect of Onomichi...The movie of the same year "Before dawn], The adaptation of the same workKento ShindoIs said to have used the word "location" for the first time in an essay that was made into a movie... In the 1980sNobuhiko Obayashi"The director took a picture in his hometown, Onomichi.Transfer student''Girl taking time''Lonely person"of"Onomichi trilogyIs said to have established a culture of "location tours"..At that time, "The movie caused the tourism boom.Twenty-four eyes"ofShodoshimaSince then? ".. In the 2000s, Ravintola Kamome, now in Helsinki, Finland, made the movie "Seagull cafeteria』Used to spark the Nordic boom.Visiting and dining at Ravintola Kamome is still a staple of Helsinki tourism.
In order for film tourism to be established, it is a major premise that travelers know the location... 『Kisarazu Cat's EyeIn the title of the workPlace nameSince it contains information, it may be easy to identify, the dialogue of the characters in the work, etc.Film directorIn some cases, it becomes clear from the remarks made by the artist, and in other cases, it becomes clear when the characteristic things of the area are projected in the work...In some cases, it is not easy to identify the location, and if the only judgment material is the work, there are cases where a place that is not actually a location is mistaken for a "location"..
2005(17)Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism-Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry-Agency for Cultural AffairsIn the "Survey on Regional Promotion by Producing and Utilizing Content such as Video", we introduced six successful examples of content tourism, and as successful examples of film tourism, "From the northern country』(Furano), "Love Letter』(Hakodate-Otaru), "Shinsengumi!』(Kyoto City), "Cry out love in the center of the world』(Kagawa), "Winter sonata』(South Korea) Is listed.
Activities to attract new movies and dramas
Since the location and the original site have attracted a lot of attention and tourists are rushing in, we are attracting location shooting to capture the image of our city and area as a means of promoting the area. However, after the work is completed and released, there is a movement to attract tourists by widely publicizing the location as a tourism resource...Special as an attractorbudgetIt is an excellent method of regional revitalization in that it does not require resources or resources...In addition, the location corps that is created by attracting locations消费The amount of money to do is also important,Last SamuraiWas filmedHimejiThe economic effect of was about 1 million yen.
"Responsible for attracting locations and supporting location activities"Film commission"(FC),Local government·Tourism Association·Chamber of commerceIt is organized around..In addition, location maps are being created and model courses for locations are being set.However, although film tourism has been successful in some areas, it is often transient..
- ^ a b c d e f Tsutsui (2013): Page 10
- ^ a b Tsutsui (2013): Page 12
- ^ Trends in tourism research on location tours in Japan and arrangement of terms Rikkyo University Academic Repository (Rikkyo Roots): 45 pages
- ^ "What is location tourism?Regional revitalization through pilgrimage to movie locations and anime sacred sites!Explaining success stories and attracting methods”(Japanese). Visit Lab (September 2016, 8). 2020/6/25Browse.
- ^ Article at the time of the location of "Tokyo Story" directed by Yasujiro Ozu --nifty
- ^ Trends in tourism research on location tours in Japan and arrangement of terms Rikkyo University Academic Repository (Rikkyo Roots): pp. 46-47
- ^ From the location before dawn: 1953-09 ｜ Bibliographic details ｜ National Diet Library
- ^ "Announcement of stage rankings of masterpieces selected by 2000 people! Time leap in the 1980s this season!" "Location Japan" Regional Revitalization Planning, October 2016 issue: 10-20 pages
- ^ Transfer student | LOCATION JAPAN.net From the location, energize Japan!
- ^ Nobuhiro Yasuda "Transition and Current Situation of Cinema Tourism in Japan" Bulletin of Seibu Bunri University): Page 74
- ^ Shozo Ishizaka "Legend of the Masters"Sanichi Shobo, 1990, pp. 197-199.ISBN 4-380-90252-8.
- ^ a b Kimura (2010): 116 pages
- ^ Kimura (2010): 116-117 pages
- ^ Tsutsui (2013): Pages 10-11
- ^ Masubuchi (2009): Page 35
- ^ Tsutsui (2013): Page 20
- ^ Tsutsui (2013): Page 13
- ^ Nakatani (2007): 44 pages
- ^ Masubuchi (2009): Page 38
- Megumi Kimura (2010) "From Film Tourism to Location Tourism-A New Culture Created by the Media-" Media and Society (Nagoya UniversityGraduate School of International Language and Culture).2: 113-128.
- Takashi Tsutsui (2013) "New Direction of Content Tourism-As a Method for Regional Revitalization-" Economic Prism (House of CouncilorsResearch Office).110: 10-24.
- Tetsuya Nakatani (2007) "A Study on Film Tourism-Construction of" Tourist Destination Image "and Tourism Experience-"Nara Prefectural UniversityResearch quarterly report.18(1 ・ 2): 41-56.
- Toshiyuki Masubuchi (2009) "Content Tourism and Its Current Situation" Regional Innovation (Hosei UniversityArea Studies Center).1: 33-40.
- Daisuke Tani Kuni (2008) "Film Tourism (MaruzenTourism Practice Handbook): 745-759.