Minami Hamabe who played the main character Emma in the photo movie "The Promised Neverland"
Minami Hamabe "About Neva" Anxiety about live-action "Walls can be overcome" Emma gives courage
If you write the contents roughly
"The Promised Neverland" that such a beach was fascinated enough to prepare books.
Actress Minami Hamabe performed on the first day of the movie "The Promised Neverland" at TOHO Cinemas Roppongi Hills on the 18th ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
PirateHook captainIncluding IndianTiger LilyWhen I moved to the different world where fairies live, Never Land (Neverland), I decided to spend the same time as the children (Lost Boys) who were separated from their parents and did not grow old. (On the contrary, if you go out of Neverland to another world such as the human world, you will get older by the time you are in that world).
- Fairy Valley "Pixie Hollow"
- Hometown of Tinker Bell.Various other妖精There is also.
- Hangman's Tree
- 森林A hideaway in the hinterland of.
- Originally it was just a big tree and a dead treeTreeThe fairy Tinker Bell was a 7-day-old baby (Peter Pan) and a bear at the time.Plush Doll"TaddyIt was created as a new home.
- A bed was set up in the back of the interior, where a 7-day-old baby (Peter Pan) was laid down with the teddy bear "Taddy", and the fairy Tinker Bell was also sleeping there.
- By the time Peter Pan became a 12-year-old boy, from MainlandWendy, John, and Michael were welcomed, and they spent time playing and taking a nap there.
- Mermaid Lagoon
- mermaidThe place where you live.
- Listed as one of the most dangerous places in Neverland, Wendy has been attacked by mermaids and almost drawn into the water.
- Skull Rock
- Also known as skull rock.PirateOf the opponent who foughtBootyThe place where you are hiding.
- mainlyPrecious metal Ofnecklace,crown.diamond,RubySuch asjewelry.arms,ArmorEtc. are placed.
- Crocodile Creek
- ワ ニLive inSwamp.
- Hook captainThere are also ferocious crocodiles that have cut their hands.
- Port town (Cannibal Cove)
- movies"hookThe place depicted in.
- Including housing店,WorkshopAre lined up,A pierThen.boatIs piled up inBaggageIs also being unloaded and loaded.
- pirate shipMay also be moored.
- StadiumIs also provided.
- Lost Boys(Lost Boys)
- Children who are no longer old with their parents.I live mainly in the hinterland of the forest, whereDollyI enjoy riding and playing various games.
- When Peter Pan became a 12-year-old boy, he became a companion, some of whom became subordinates.AnimalWearing a costume in the shape of.
- Native American(Native American tribes)
- Unlike the Lost Boys, there are men and women of all ages.
- イ ン デ ィ ア ンLives in the village of Tiger Lily, including the Picanini tribe, and their families also live in Neverland.
- Fairy Valley "Pixie HollowI live in.
- Fairies are born according to the phrase, "When a human baby laughs for the first time, a fairy is born at the same time."On the other hand, if you say something negative, such as "I don't believe in fairies," the fairy will die.
- The production of fairy flour is a frequent task.
- When I go to the mainland (human world), I'm dying and crying because I'm abandoned in parks and forests.赤ちゃんThey are also responsible for collecting, but most of them are dead.In some cases, they can be brought alive safely, but childcare such as discipline and meals is left to the residents of Neverland.
- The resident was also responsible for raising the 7-day-old human baby, but in some cases Tinker Bell later devoted himself to raising the child's mother.
- mermaid(Mermaids or Mermen)
- Neverland's "Mermaid LagoonAn upper-body female and lower-body fish spirit that lives in.Sometimes I swim and play in the ocean, or come to a cove and take a rest.
- Sometimes it entertains Peter Pan, but it's a nuisance to fairies.
- Most people living in Neverland are born and live here.
- Some children, like the Lost Boys, have lost their parents and lived here.
- It is unclear if anyone else has migrated.
- Human baby (Baby)
- In the mainland (human world)The United Kingdom,UK7-day-old human man born in赤 ん 坊..A white baby dress, coveralls, baby shoes, and a brown bearPlush Doll"Taddy"(Teddy bear" Taddei ").
- I was brought to Neverland in the suburbs of LondonKensington GardensWhile my mother is absorbed in talking with a friend, she is parked by the bench.baby carriageRolls down the slope due to strong winds and hits a circular cobblestone in the back of the forest.The baby carriage falls on its side, and the baby is jumped along with the stuffed animal and slammed to the center.The fairy Tinker Bell found her crying out loud while fluttering her hands and feet in the rain.
- Forgetting the pain and loneliness at the first encounter, after stopping crying out loud, fairy powder was sprinkled while staring at them together, holding the hand of the teddy bear "Taddy" and holding the hand of the fairy Tinker Bell, I left for the world "Neverland" far away.
- When I first entered Neverland, I wasn't getting old, and I was having a hard time in a state where I couldn't walk or talk with my 7-day-old baby.
- The baby later "Peter PanIt becomes.
BookWhat is (tankobon)?Series,Complete worksPublished independently, not as one of the booksOurThat is.Basically, it is published in one volume, but if there are many pages, it is published in a separate volume format..Kumetake Kume"US-Europe circulation memoir], The example of "Although it is a book in the world" is considered to be the first appearance (selected version of the Japanese Language Dictionary).
NovelThen,magazine,News (Chinese)In addition to the example in which the works published in the above are published as a book in one book, there are also cases where the work is written for publication as a book, and such an example is a book.Newly writtenThat is.Bookbinding is fine binding (hard cover) Is common, but normal bookbinding (Softcover) Also.
In general, books published as books will be priced lower after a few years.PaperbackPublished as.This is called paperback..After being published as a bookNovelsIn some cases, it was published as a paperback.RarelyMiyuki Miyabe"You"Pierre LemaitreExamples of simultaneous release of books and paperback books, such as "Let's meet again in heaven",Kyogoku NatsuhikoLike "Lou-Garoo 2", a book, a novels version,paperback-E-bookIn some cases, the editions will be released at the same time..2010From around that time, without going through a bookSuddenly paperbackThere are many examples published as.
ComicThen,LabelDespite being serialized in the same format and appearance for each (which applies to the definition of the series), it is called a book.This seems to be because the word in the book is used as a synonym for "magazine publication".[Original research?]..Outside of Japan, Japanese comic books are called "tankōbon".
- ^ What is a book (Tankoubon)?-Kotobank
- ^ Bookbinding | Various options / special processing | Product information / price | Doujinshi printing Tom Publishing
- ^ Writer Keigo Higashino publishes from "Bunko" instead of "Book"
- ^ Books bought as books are now in the library!Do you buy the paperback edition? --New JP News
- ^ [New culture] --Hayakawa Publishing releases paperback at the same time with new issue of Lumeter
- ^ Asahi Shimbun Digital: Expanding "Sudden Bunko" Why?