Photo Ore Decade! --Tsukasa Kadoya passing by in Reiwa – (c) Toei Tokusatsu Fan Club (c) Ishimori Productions, TV Asahi, ADK EM, Toei
Resurrected with the "Kamen Rider Decade" spin-off! RIDER TIME new work decided to produce
If you write the contents roughly
Although it is called a spin-off, it is a work that is luxurious and quite enthusiastic about the content, staff, and so on.
Spin-off "RIDER TIME Kamen La ..." of the special effects drama "Kamen Rider Decade" broadcast in 2009 → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Spin-off(British: spin-off, spinoff) Has the following meaning:DerivationIt refers to things and by-products that are generated by specific or derivative. In turn, it refers to a specific derivative phenomenon or derivative in each field. More details are given in each section as different concepts use the same terminology.
Also, depending on the field, the terms used as synonyms and synonymsSpin out(British: spin-out, spinoutThere is). This is originallyAutomobile spinThen, it means jumping out of the course, and in some cases, it shifts from the meaning of "jumping out" and refers to a specific derivative phenomenon.
Spin-off in science and technology
Science and technologySpin-off in a field was developed in a specific fieldTechnologyFor civilian diversion (private sectorneedToDiversion) To do.Or a private-sector product (also called a spin-off product) produced using the diverted technology.
In particular, the development technology of national R & D institutions (Military technologydevelopment of,Space development,natural ScienceTransfer of research, etc. to the private sector (Military-civil conversionEtc.) in many cases. For exampleGPS-インターネット-HUDand so on.
Spin-off in business
With the parent companycapitalSpin-off to make another company that has a close relationship such as having a relationship, and to establish another company that has little or no relationship with the parent companySpin outDistinguish as.
Spin-off in work production
Spin-off in the field of work production is an existing work (Main story) Derives from another work related to it.The work produced in this wayDerivative workOrSpin-off worksCall. TV drama in Japanmovies,ComicOften used in derivative works such as.
Side StoryIt may be translated as a work, a sequel, or an extra edition, but it is a mistake to simply think of Gaiden and spin-off as synonymous.
Same as the main story媒体Often produced in, but sometimes produced in a different medium (such as a TV drama from a spin-off movie). In this case, the focus of the story is different from that of the main story, and it is distinguished from general movie, drama, and manga.
Shiro OzakiThe autobiographical novel ofLife theater』Was made into a movie seven times before this work, and the main character was Yukiyoshi Aonari who was modeled on Ozaki himself, but Toei'sShigeru Okadaproducer(Then, the company's president) thought, "It won't be the same as before."Persuade Ozaki, Was just one of the supporting roles in "The Remains"Knight・Kadotaro Koyama, the main character of the sword angle.. This work was a huge hit, and Okada continued to suffer from poor performanceHistorical dramaから, The mainstay of ToeiNintendo movie lineSwitch toFor about 10 years since then, the "Toei Nintendo Line" has been a huge success in Japan's postwar Japanese movie history..
MusicRelated termsSingle cutHowever, this is the original song of the album recorded as the title song of the single board in the reverse pattern after several years, and it is formally close to a spin-off.
- ^ The power of Japanese movies in Showa Kinema Yokocho-TSUTAYA online
- ^ Asahi Shimbun "Weekend Economy" Editorial Department "The sense of keeping up with the times is in-law and humanity Shigeru Okada" "My "management" doctrine"President, 1995, pp. 170-171.ISBN-4 8334-1591-7."Don in the movie world talks about "Showa history of the silver screen" Shigeru Okada" "Shincho 45"2004年(Heisei16 years)9issue,Shinchosha Co., Ltd., Pages 203-204.
- ^ "Testimony from production site Tadashi Sawashima", "Chronicle Toei: 1947-1991" I, Toei, 1992, pp. 170-171.Shigeru Okada (Toei/Counselor) ×Kazuya Fukuda"Let's talk about the Toei Yakuza movie "The Golden Age" Behind the scenes of "Abashiri Extraland", "Scarlet Botan" and "Battle Without Renown" "All reading"2006年(Heisei18 years)3issue,文藝 春秋, P. 215.
- ^ Toshiyuki MatsushimaUnder "Fuun movie castle",Kodansha, 1992, pp. 105-107.ISBN-4 06-206226-7.Kiyoshi Kurosawa-Inuhiko Yomota-Toshiya Yoshimi-Li Fengyu(Ed) "Makoto Naito"Japanese movie and yakuza, or "era of bad sensitivity" 2. Age of nostalgic yakuza movie" "Japanese movie is alive Volume XNUMX Others in the screen"Iwanami Shoten, 2010, pp. 268-276.ISBN 978-4-00-028394-6.History｜Toei Co., Ltd.,"I and Toei" x Tadashi Sawashima & Tatsu Yoshida Talk Event (1st / 2 times in total),The gang leaders who have been associated with Ken Takakura and Bunta Sugawara are the "runaway generation." What will happen to the younger "anti-shrine"?
- ^ Shigeru Okada"Unforgettable Movie Life: 50 Years Together with Toei", Institute of Business Studies, 2001, pp.139-140.ISBN-4 87932-016-1."Professional, movie actor. Ken Takakura Chapter XNUMX To the star movie of the nomination film Ken-chan and "Life Theater Flying Corner" Tadashi Sawashima" "Kinema Junpo"2015年(Heisei27 years)1Late issue, Kinema-Junposha, pp. 44-45.
- ^ a b Taichi Kasuga"Akanyatsura Toei Kyoto Film Studio Bloody Record"文藝 春秋, 2013, 205-209, 232.ISBN 4-1637-68-10-6.
- ^ "Film director Kinji Fukasaku no Kiseki" "Kinema Junpo extra number" 1380,Kinema Junposha, 2003, p. 152.Suzuki Norifumi"Truck guy fengokuroku"Kokusho Publishing, 2010, pp. 31-32.ISBN 978-4-336-05234-6.
- ^ Toei Co., Ltd. Imaging Business Department (Planning/Editing) "Yukichi Shinada's Toei movie history", "Yoshio Hoshina The attractiveness and transition of movies in poster phrases". "Toei Movie Thirty Years: That Day, That Time, That Movie" Toei, 1981, 134-135, 174, 239.
- "What is spin-off?". Koto bank. Asahi Shimbun. 2011/9/16Browse.
- "What is spinout?-- Kotobank". Koto bank. Asahi Shimbun. 2011/9/16Browse.
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency(Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency(HP of (JAXA))
- Examples of utilizing intellectual property(Introduction of spin-off example)
- NASA STI Program(US Aerospace AgencyScience and Technology Information Program, English site)
- NASA Spinoff(NASA spin-off example, English site)