The drama of the women who support the protagonists also pierces deeper ... Mirai Moriyama x Takumi Kitamura x Ryo Katsuji starring "Ann ...
If you write the contents roughly
There are many scenes of ramming because of the setting of Miss Deriheru, but Takiuchi's standing behavior is imposing.
The movie "Underdo ..." in which three men played by Mirai Moriyama, Takumi Kitamura, and Ryo Katsuji go up to the ring betting all of themselves. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
By business typeSoaplandAnd so on, "Miss Soap"Awahime",Fashion health,Delivery healthIn the SM industry, "Miss Health" and "Miss Deriheru"SM girlIs called.Sometimes referred to simply as "companion" or "cast"..It is a name that is not used in job advertisements or notices in stores, and female employees say "companionIt is written as "social".On the contrary, it is also called "princess" ("Awahime" in the case of Miss Soapland) from the customer's point of view such as a sex information magazine.
OnceWhore-ProstituteProstitutes as a profession that has been called such as are legally prohibited in modern Japan and as a serviceVaginal intercourseThere are many prostitutes who do not do this, so it cannot be said that they are equal prostitutes.From Miss mannersAV actressThere is a lot of interaction between industries, such as becoming an AV actress and turning from an AV actress to a mistress (sometimes concurrently).For a genre girlAdult videosThe appearance will be a good promotion.
Being engaged in the sex industryOften unfavorable in the light of social norms, In order to avoid being known to boyfriends, acquaintances, family members, etc. (so-called "face barre", "parent barre", etc.)WebsiteThere are many mistresses who do not have a detailed profile or face (so-called "face-up NG") and do not participate in the above-mentioned active promotion.
Motivation and current situation
The opportunity to become a mistress is three days a weekDutyMonthly income is about 30 yen FromincomeThere are many reasons why it is large.The most common reasons are "I want to live a luxurious life"Life60% of all mistresses are the reason for this because of the cost...However, there are cases where even if you get used to the life and try to get another profession, you hesitate because your income will decrease... TypicallyimageBeing "a lot of moneydebtThe reason for "repayment" is actually about 30%.In some cases, he decided to become a mistress with a debt of about 20 to 30 yen.. Also,恋人,hostThere are about 9% of the reasons for contributing to..In addition, at SM clubs, the reason is that "you can enjoy your hobbies and make money", There is also a genre girl who is triggered by the reason "I want to try my own value".
However, from the customer about these reasonsQuestionIt is said that being asked is also the top of the unfavorable question for a genre girl because "I feel that I am being seen from above with curiosity"..
Lehman shockSince then, the deflation of sex customs has progressed, not only the unit price of the customs industry has decreased, but also the number of customers has decreased, the balance between supply and demand has been lost, and there are cases where income works daily and costs 15 yen a month...In the past, if you worked in customs, you could pay off your debts and live a decently elegant life, but now that the average customer price has dropped significantly due to deflation, the occupation of a customs lady, regardless of whether you are a full-time worker or a side business, is no longer safe for women. It is said that it no longer functions as a net.
As an emotional laborer
The job of a mistressManual laborAt the same timeEmotional laborThe element of is also strong.What is emotional labor?Hook shield(Arlie Russell Hochschild) Advocated the way of labor, in order to cause feelings of gratitude and peace of mind to the other party, "to create publicly observable facial expressions and physical expressions.感情Is defined as "management of".
Miss mannershostesslike"Human serviceIn ", in order to satisfy the hearts of customers, we will make words and actions that make us feel familiar.However, since the service provider is also a human being, it is natural to be frustrated or saddened by customers who do not know the manners.The point of being able to control such negative emotions and deal flexibly with various customers is the state of working with emotions controlled.The more sophisticated such labor, the more temporary感情It is required to respond calmly without being swayed by.
In workplaces where emotional labor is requiredOver-adaptationIt is necessary to be careful because the state of is continued.Over-adaptation refers to a psychological state that suppresses one's feelings and adapts to the other person.Even if it seems to be working well at first glance, if it continues to be in a bad state internally, it will have a negative effect on mental health such as increased depressive tendency.Assertive self-expression is effective in improving over-adaptation.Assertive self-expression includes the idea of forgiving oneself and others, taking care of one's feelings and the feelings of others, making arrangements, and refusing excessive demands.
- 1930s-As a result of the abolition movementProstituteWhile criticism of the system has increased and the theory of abolition has risen more than ever within the government, the increase and flooding of private prostitutes has become a social phenomenon, and cafes have emerged as one of the new sex industries during this period.Unlike indentured servitude, which is tied to an indentured servitude due to substantive human trafficking, there is no contract certificate or advance debt for women working at cafes, and high salaries that women in need can easily engage in. It was accepted as a good job and gained popularity from male customers because it allows them to experience a pseudo-romance feeling by "free will"..
- 1946 GHQProstitutes are prohibited by the guidance of.Before the warProstituteSee the item.
- 1947 - 1958 After the prostitute was banneddancer,Bread breadAppeared, prostitution became a problem openly, the deterioration of public security in the red line area became a big social problem, and many media such as newspapers and radios came to handle it.
- 1958 - 1965 Prostitution Prevention LawIs established.manyBrothelTransformed into a restaurant and cafe, and a young woman who hid and prostituted appeared and became a problem.The Public Safety Commission conducted a mass investigation to protect women in their 20s and 30s (36,000) and underage girls (14-19 years old).Women's Guidance Center,Women's and children's school,SenkainSend to.Pink salonWill also appear and diversify.
- 1966 - 1977 Turkish bath (currentSoapland),No-pan coffee shopAppears in Kyoto and becomes a boom.
- 1978 - 1989 Dial Q2,TelekuraAppears, and although it has become a boom, problems are more likely to occur.Shinjuku Kabukicho love hotel serial murder caseOccurs.
- 1990 - 2001 Dating site,Aid communicationAppears, occurs, and becomes a problem.Runaway girlWill occur a lot.
- 2002 - 2011 Meeting cafeAppears.The use of underage girls becomes a problem.
- ^ a b "Awaya International Issues Circumstances of changing the name from Turkish bath to soapland”(Japanese). Livedoor news. 2020/4/29Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g Million Publishing "My trip』December 2010 issue (Volume 12) p63
- ^ Million Publishing "My Journey" December 2010 issue (Volume 12) p63
- ^ "The reality of a 25-year-old woman who has arrived at "cheap delivery health" | The reality of a woman suffering from poverty”(Japanese). 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン (September 2016, 4). 2020/4/29Browse.
- ^ "Deflationary cold wind even for a mistress "I get lost on the street at the age of 18 without customers even at the age of 40"". Diamond Online. 2020/4/29Browse.
- ^ Yu Terazawa, "Sexual Customs Industry in Cafes in the 1930s: Labor Conditions of Women's Salaries Behind the Upset", Bulletin of the Institute of Humanities, Ritsumeikan University, Vol. 103, Institute of Humanities, Ritsumeikan University, February 2014, Pages 2-113.