Photo "Makeup Transformation! Tropical Pact" Price: 4,730 yen (tax included) (C) ABC-A / Toei Animation
"Tropical-Ju! Pretty Cure" The transformation item has a cosmetic motif!Related toys released in February 2021
If you write the contents roughly
Furthermore, it is linked with TV broadcasting, and when this product is used during the ending song of the program, the mirror emits light.
The latest work in the "Pretty Cure" series "Tropical-Ju!From "Pretty Cure", the transformation item "Makeup Transformation! ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Theme songWhat is (Sudaika)?movies-tv set-radioSuch asMain theme(British: main theme)andTheme song(English: theme song) song. Mainly played in the opening or ending, not necessarilysongNot necessarily. In a broad senseInsert song-Song in the playAlso includes.. The theme is German and the German equivalent of the English theme song is Titellied, so the theme song is a Japanese English language.
The Japanese song, called a theme song, is basically music that can be said to be a signboard of a video work or a TV program, as the Japanese song is synonymous with the theme song.
The song used in the openingOpening theme(British: opening theme), the song used for the endingEnding theme(British: ending theme / closing theme), the opening theme in JapanOP, Ending themeEDSometimes abbreviated.
In the work where the theme song is not used for the opening ending, in the playInsert songMay be used as.
The selection of songs is on the side of the workproducer(An employee of a TV station/movie company)Advertising agencyAnd other production staff in consultation with the image of the approximate work and music, artists such as record companies and entertainment agenciesproducerOrEntertainment promoterThere are many forms in which an order is placed and music production is started. On rare occasions, the staff of the work side or the original author's preference, in some cases, nominates and uses songs distributed in unique singers or CD albums. On the other hand, there are cases in which music companies and artists are sold from the record companies to the works to obtain tie-ups.
In general, fit the contentLyrics-CompositionSongs are made in (especiallyTelevision AnimationThe theme song ofAnisonHowever, since the 1990slyricsMay be actively adopted even if it does not reflect the content of the work. For TV dramas and Japanese movieslyricsThan itselfsingerAnd creator (作曲家-producer) Is emphasized.Even in the anime, "Street Fighter II MOVIE], [Detective Conan], [Hikaru no Go"etcAnison singernotJ-POPAppointing an artist.
Television AnimationOpening/Ending songIs often changed from the middle, and in recent years it has become common for the opening / ending song to be changed every 1 cool at the shortest and 4 cools at the longest.Sometimes the lyrics are changed from No. 1 to No. 2 without changing the song itself.
For TV anime and special effects TV dramas, there are generally both opening and ending, but2000 eraSince then, the number of works without an ending theme has increased ("Doraemon] The second season of the second TV anime,Kamen Rider series[Note 1]な ど[Note 2]).On the other hand, there are many works in which only one of them exists in general TV dramas and movies.
Theme song in video
- In the video work, the theme song flows with a video at the opening and ending. recent years[When?]In the case of movies, there may be no video.
- In the case of TV programs, 70 to 100 seconds are mainly allocated, but it is short at 60 seconds or less, and some are over 120 seconds, and there are various types.
- The ending song of the final part of the TV drama (B part)IntroThere is also a pattern of moving to the ending (staff roll) after shedding the stuff.
- TV anime and TV dramas since the 2000s (Obi dramaIn (excluding), the opening theme is omitted only for the first and last rounds, and the original theme song is played at the ending (usually only one chorus is used, but there may be changes such as using a full chorus). They tend to be treated. Since the 1s, works that use this method have been seen in special-effects TV dramas.
- Early in the news program[When?]から1980 eraUntil aroundClassical musicThere was a theme song that was an arrangement of symphony andToshiro Mayuzumi"Asahi Shimbun NewsMusic for top titles,"Yomiuri Shimbun NewsInOffenback・"Her Majesty the Princess Jeolstan"").
Theme song production
Time frame given for opening or ending (Timekeeper), Arrange the time scale of the song ()Arranger・It is necessary to edit). Requests from creators of works and music staff (Arranger-DirectorDepending on the judgment of ), an intro ending for tie-up with a modified arrangement is produced.
OK(vocal) Part is independent of accompanimentIt is recorded on the vocal trackTherefore, if you have already recorded for a record, you can edit it and match it with the song, so there are few cases where you sing again for TV.However, there are cases like that, and how to sing.[Note 3]And lyrics[Note 4]There may be differences in[Note 5].. In addition, in a rare case where one chorus for a theme song is recorded in a hurry with the song unfinished, it was commercialized later.singleThe arrangement may differ greatly from the board (ZARDof"Turn the fateful roulette"Such).
For Japanese movie works,TV drama,Television AnimationCompared tostuffed rollIntro → 1 because there is a lot to put onchorus→ interlude →Rust→ It may be used for a long time like the ending, or full chorus that is exactly the same as the single board.American movies(Hollywood movies) Staff rolls may be longer, with the theme song (ending theme) + multipleAccompanimentYou can also see works that use songs.
soundtrackWhen recorded on a CD, the edition will be added to the title of the song, such as "TV size", "TV-Mix", "TV (movie) version", etc.
Although the meaning is different from the theme song, a song made with the image of a movie or anime character,wrestlingStarting withFighting sportsThe songs that players and professional baseball players take when they appear in a game are sometimes called "XX (character name/player name) theme". The representative example of the former is "Imperial March”, also known as “The Theme of Darth Vader”. For the latter, existing songs may be used in addition to the original songs created for the players.
In addition, a song that is made for a retail store and frequently played on the in-store broadcast may also be expressed as "XX (the name of the retail store) theme song".
- ^ "Kamen Rider AgitoToKamen Rider Zero OneMost of the works up to.The only exception was "Kamen Rider Hibiki], The ending theme was abolished with the change of the theme song in the middle stage.
- ^ "Crayon Shin-chan''ONE PIECEThere are also works whose ending theme has been abolished during the broadcast.
- ^ "Lupine the 1rd (TV Series XNUMX)In the opening theme "Lupin III Theme Song I", the phrase "Lupin the Third", which occupies most of the lyrics, is pronounced in English for TV, but in katakana for records.
- ^ "Helper runThe theme song of "" is sung by intentionally changing a part of the lyrics due to social circumstances at the time of production ("The Deadly Series: Original Soundtrack Complete Works 3 Helper Running / Deadly Swordsman" (1996, King Record) from the song description).
- ^ "Lightning Superman GridmanLike the theme song of "," the intro and the coder may be replaced with a separately recorded one for TV (from the song description of "Denshin Chojin Gridman Original Soundtrack" (2019, disc union)).
- ^ "What is the theme song (Shudaika)". Koto bank. Asahi Shimbun. 2016/4/3Browse.
- ^ a b "English learning, TOEIC measures, Eijiro on the WEB". Arc. 2016/4/3Browse.
- ^ "Anime theme song information list". listenmusic. MT eye. 2016/4/3Browse.
- ^ "[Special feature] Drama theme song [Spring of April 16]". L-tike HMV NEWS. Lawson HMV Entertainment. 2016/4/3Browse.
- ^ "Gochiusa: Oricon top 10 with OP and ED". MANTANWEB. MANTAN (September 2015, 11). 2016/4/3Browse.
The notation of the quoted sokuon and yoon is the original sic
What is defined by law isBroadcasting lawArticle 2, item 17 states, "A momentary image of a stationary or moving object and its accompanyingvoiceOtheracousticSendbroadcast(Text,FigureIncludes other images (including those with audio or other sound) or those that also send signals. ) ”. General affairsMinisterial OrdinanceRadio Law Enforcement RegulationsIt is also defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1, Item 28.
As a definition related to the same article of the Radio Law Enforcement Regulations
- No. 28-2 "Standard television broadcasting" refers to television broadcasting other than high-definition television broadcasting.
- No. 28-3 "High-definition television broadcasting" refers to television broadcasting that is listed below.
- (1) Every other scanning method, and the number of scanning lines in one video is 1 or more.
- (2) The scanning method is sequential and the number of scanning lines of one image is 750 or more.
DefinitionAs you can see, television broadcasting is roughly divided into standard television broadcasting and high-definition television broadcasting.
Broadcast Law Enforcement RegulationsThen, in the classification of the core broadcasting according to the type of the attached table No. 5 No. 5 broadcasting
- (4) Television broadcasting
- A. Television broadcasting including high-definition television broadcasting
- B Standard television broadcasting
There isCore broadcastingIt is one of the types of.
In addition, Article 2, Item 5 of the same rule states
- "Cable television broadcasting" means by television broadcastingWired general broadcastingSay.
In Article 142, item 2
- Area broadcastingType of
- Television broadcast to Lee
There is wired general broadcasting andTerrestrial general broadcastingIt is one of the types of.
That is, core broadcasting andGeneral broadcastingIt is one of the subdivisions in.