Italy fair at a department store in Hachinohe
If you write the contents roughly
On the other hand, here are chocolate and nougat from a cafe whose main store is in Turin, Italy.
A product exhibition that collects Italian gourmet food and miscellaneous goods is being held in Hachinohe.At Sakurano Hachinohe store, with pizza and prosciutto ... → Continue reading
ABA Aomori Asahi Broadcasting
We deliver various news about Aomori prefecture every day. Not only incidents and accidents, but also warm topics that relieve the heart. I am focusing on sports.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
PiedmontIs the state capital ofTurinPrefecture capital.It has the fourth largest population in Italy.Metropolitan areaThe population of is about 170 million.At one time, it was a city of 100 million people, but nowadays it is in the 80 range due to the declining population.The automobile industry is thriving.Well-known companies include summaries.
JapanThen to "to"StressPut "GOften pronounced "Reno",Standard italianThen. [toˈrino] , "To" with stress on "ri"LeeIt is pronounced "no".Therefore, along with the original sound, "TorinoIs often written.It is derived from the Celtic tribe name that was in the upper reaches of the Po River in BC.It has the following names in languages other than standard Italian.
In Japanese literature, in old literature, sometimes "" based on English namesTurinSome use the name.
Immediately to the westAlpsThe city is located on the eastern slope, and the road to the west isMoncenisio PassByFranceI am in contact with.In terms of water usePo riverLocated on the upstream riverbankMilanIt is connected to the vicinity by the Cavour Canal,RiceKnown as the distribution center of.
Located in the southeastern part of TurinKomuneIs.TurinGenoaAbout 124km northwest ofMilanApproximately 126km west-southwest ofNiceAbout 156km north-northeast ofGeneva174km southeast of the capitalRomeIt is located about 522km northwest of.
The adjacent comune is as follows.
|Turin (Torino Airport, 1961–1990)|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||5.8|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||−3.3|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||40.5|
|Average days of precipitation||4.4||5.2||7.0||8.4||10.4||8.7||5.9||7.2||6.0||5.8||6.8||4.1||79.9|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||111.6||118.7||158.1||180.0||195.3||219.0||260.4||223.2||168.0||142.6||105.0||108.5||1,990.4|
|Source: Italian Air Force Meteorological Service |
- Ancient romeBefore the era, the Taurini were inhabited.laterRoman RepublicBecome a territory1th century BCCastra Taulinorum by the RomansCastra Taurinorum).laterAugustusAugusta Steak House (named afterAugusta Taurinorum) Was renamed.The name of Turin comes from Taulinorum.
House of Savoy
- 1536から1562OverFrench kingdomAfter the occupation ofHouse of SavoyIn the area belonging toSpanish Succession WarThen.1706Besieged by France, but Savoia wonBattle of Turinwas there.
Resorgiment (Unification of Italy)
- After the war with other countries1720Than1861UntilKingdom of SardiniaWas the capital of.
- Italian unification movement (Resorgiment) After that1861Than1865UntilItaly kingdomIt became the capital of the Kingdom of Sardinia.
AutomobileThe largest private sector group in Japan, centered onFiat OfCastle townDeveloped as.It has the Fiat Auto headquarters and major factories.One of them was said to be the world's largest factory.LingottoWith a factory, it has recently been reborn as an urban complex that includes shopping malls, convention centers, concert halls, hotels, offices, and more.Fiat has been in recent years[When?]The number of employees has decreased to about one-eighth of its peak due to poor management.
- Also, a bicycle manufacturerGIOSAlso known as the home of.
- Aerospace industry
As mentioned above, the industry is thrivingMilanIt is the second largest industrial city in Italy after.
- Movie industry
It is also the city where the media industry in Italy began.Italian Broadcasting Corporation(RAI) was founded in Turin.AlsoMacaroni WesternTurin was also the center of the Italian film industry known for.There is the National Cinema Museum.
The base of the daily newspaper la stampa ("newspaper"), which has the third highest circulation in Italy. The circulation as of 3 is 2005.Read in Piedmont and Liguria. la stampa was first published in Turin in 50 as Gazzetta Piemontese ("Piedmont newspaper"). As of 1867, the political tendency of the paper is liberal.
TrenitaliaAs the main station of (former Italian National Railways),Porta Susa StationThere is.MilanTrains from to Porta Nuova station, but many international trainsTurin Porta Susa StationIt only stops at.
City traffic is tram (Tram) Is developing.
Turin subwayLine 1 (Linea 1) will be built in urban development triggered by the Olympics.2006Opened on February 2th.Introducing Italy's first self-driving vehicle, connecting Porta Susa and Corenho (4km, 7.5 sections, 10 stations).
Turin has a strong image as an industrial city, but with the bid for the 2006 Winter Olympics, it is strengthening its promotion as a tourist city.
The main tourist destinations are as follows.
- Royal Palace (Palazzo Reale)
- Resorgiment(Unification of Italy)House of SavoyRoyal Palace.
- Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)
- A palace for the queen standing on top of the Roman ruins.
- Royal Library (Biblioteca Reale)
- 1837Was built in.Leonardo da VinciIn addition to self-portraits and handwritten manuscripts, various works of art are also held and open to the public.
- Palazzo Carignano (Carignano Palace)
- It was used as Italy's first parliament building.There is a national museum.
- Shroud of Turin (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)
- OnceHoly body clothRenaissance style church that housed.
- Castle of Rivoli (Rivoli Castle)
- The Savoia castle on a hill in the western suburbs of Turin.Currently there is a museum.
- Basilica of Superga
- 1731A suburban cathedral completed in.
- Mole Antonelliana (Mole)
- National Cinema Museum The symbol of Turin with (Museo Nazionale del Cinema).1889The tower built in is a symbol of the city.
- Regio Theater
- The opera house in the center of Turin.
- (Museo dell'auto mobile)
- A museum where various old and new cars are exhibited.With only Fiat's knees, its collection is one of the best in the world.
- Egyptian Museum (Egyptian museum)
- Established in 1824, it has a collection of over 3 items.EgyptOne of the leading ancient Egyptian museums abroad.
- Galleria Sabauda (Sabauda Gallery)
- Exhibits the collection of the Savoia family.
- Lingotto (Lingotto)
- 1923Completed inFiatfactory.Taking advantage of its avant-garde architecture, it is now a complex of shopping malls, hotels, convention centers, etc.
- Atrium Torino
- A museum about the city of Turin and the Turin Olympics.
- The birthplace of Italian cafe culture.
Festivals and events
- Italian cafe
サ ッ カ ー
- Joseph-Louis Lagrange --18-19th centuryMathematician-Astronomer.
- Amedeo Avogadro --18-19th century physicist and chemist.
- Camillo Cavour --A 19th century politician, the first Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Italy.The Three Great Nobles of Italy.
- Clown sluffer --A 20th century economist.
- Carlo Levi --A 20th century painter, writer, doctor, and anti-fascist activist.
- Rita Levi-Montarcini --A neurologist in the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Salvador Edward Luria --A geneticist of the 20th century.
- Primo Levi --A chemist and writer of the 20th century.
- Gianni Agnelli --Honorary Chairman of Fiat, a businessman in the 20th and 21st centuries.Grandson of the founder.
- Nini Rosso (1926-1994)-Trumpet player.
- Tullio Regge --Theoretical physicist.
- Alessandro Baricco - Writer.
- Carla Bruni --Model / singer.Mrs. Sarkozy, President of France.
- John Bosco --Catholic priest / educator,Salesian SocietyFounder.Active in Turin.
- Giovanni Agnelli --A businessman from the 19th and 20th centuries,Fiat("Italian Automobile Factory in Turin") Founder.
Sister city/affiliated city
- Detroit(The United States of America ミ シ ガ ン 州）
- Cordoba(Argentina Cordoba）
- Glasgow(United Kingdom Scottish country Strathclyde Region Glasgow Metropolitan County）
- Haifa(Israel Haifa district）
- Rotterdam(Kingdom of the Netherlands South Holland）
- Quetzaltenango(Guatemala Quetzaltenango Province）
- Shenyang(People's Republic of China Liaoning）
- Nagoya city(Japan Chubu region Aichi）- 2005(Heisei17 years)5Signed a sister city tie-up.
- Cologne(The Federal Republic of Germany North Rhine-Westphalia）
- Gaza(Palestinian country Gaza Governorate）
- Chambéry(France Auvergne-Rhone-Alp region Savoie）
- reel(France Haut de France region Nord）
- Campo Grande(Brazilian Federation State of Mato Grosso do Sul）
- Volgograd(Russian Federation Southern Federal District Volgograd）
- Liege(Belgium Walloon area Liege）
- Esch-sur-Alzet(Grand Duchy of Luxembourg Esch-sur-Alzet）
- Shenzhen(People's Republic of China Guangdong）
- Includes translated articles from the Italian version (履歴reference).
- ^ National Institute of Statistics (ISTAT). "Total Resident Population on 1st January 2020 by sex and marital status" (English). 2020/12/15Browse.
- ^ National Institute of Statistics (ISTAT). "Tavola: Popolazione residente --Torino (dettaglio loc. Abitate) --Censimento 2001." (Italian). 2013/4/28Browse.
- ^ National Institute of Statistics (ISTAT). "Tavola: Superficie territoriale (Kmq) --Torino (dettaglio comunale) --Censimento 2001." (Italian). 2013/4/28Browse.
- ^ Kingdom of SardiniaHistorist February 2020, 2
- ^ "DiPI Online-Dizionario di Pronuncia Italiana". 2013/4/28Browse.
- ^ "Visualizzazione tabella CLINO della stazione / CLINO Averages Listed for the station Milano Linate”(Italian). Italian Air Force Meteorological Service. 2010/5/26Browse.
- ^ JOCHistory of Universiade Retrieved February 2020, 2
- ^ Turin Nagoya Sister Friendship City Association Retrieved February 2020, 2
- Turin City Official Website (Italian)(English)