"Taisho Gold" to be released on the 18th of the photo (provided by Retown)
Original beer development as a dish that energizes the region
If you write the contents roughly
A person in charge of Retown said, "The new coronavirus is rampant, but I hope Taisho Gold will be a chance to invigorate the people of Taisho Ward."
Complex facility "Tag Boat Taisho" (Naniwa-ku, Osaka) operated by "Retown" (Naniwa-ku, Osaka), which develops community development projects, etc. → Continue reading
Osaka Nichi-Nichi Newspaper
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in.
The following viruses were called new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOIt complies with the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.  
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS).
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
- 2012 MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in.. Originally called "new coronavirus"But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS).
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013
As of 2021, it has the smallest population of the 24 wards of Osaka City.
Place name and origin
The name of Taisho Ward isKizu RiverSpanTaisho BridgeNamed after (Taishobashi)..When soliciting ward names from residents when establishing the ward name, many people requested "Taisho Bridge Ward", but "Taisho Bridge Ward" was finally decided to be Taisho Ward because it was long.The Taisho Bridge, which is the origin of the ward name,TaishoCompleted in 4 years, but Taisho Ward itself is not in the Taisho eraShowaIt is a ward established in 7 years.
The place name of the three houses isEdo PeriodIt is derived from the fact that there were three private houses at the time of early development.Three housesSettsuNishinari-gunKizu villageIt was developed by Kansuke Nakamura (Kansuke Kizu).
The place names of Kitamura and Izuo are derived from Kitamura Rokuemon, who developed this place during the Edo period.Among them, "Kitamura" takes the surname as it is, and "Izuo" is the birthplace of Kitamura Rokuemon.Izumi countryOtori-gunUzukuma Village(CurrentSakai CityNishi-wardFrom Tsukuno-cho), it was named by combining the "spring" of Izumi Province and the "tail" of Tsukuno Village.
The place names of Kitaokajima, Minamiokajima, Chishima, and Kobayashi are derived from Kahei Okajima, who developed this area during the Edo period. Regarding "North and Minamiokajima," the deputy officer in charge of this area changed the notation of "Okajima" to "Onkajima" in order to show respect for the developer, Kaheiji Okajima. "Chishima" and "Kobayashi" are the birthplaces of Kaheiji Okajima.SettsuTosei DistrictSenbayashi Village (currently Osaka City)Asahi kuIt is taken from Senbayashi).
The place name of Hirao isEdo PeriodIt is derived from Yozaemon Hirao, who developed this area.
The place names of Funamachi and Tsurumachi areManyoshuThe town name is taken from the waka poem.The southwestern end of the ward such as Funamachi and TsurumachiMeijiLaterOsakakoIt is a town where landfill and development were promoted during the first renovation work.There used to be the names of Tsuruhama-dori and Fukumachi in this area, and these place names were also taken from the Manyoshu, but they have disappeared in the form of being integrated into Tsurumachi due to the implementation of the residential addressing system.
It has a triangular shape with the north as the apex, the south side is about 2.8 km, and the north-south length is about 4 km.To the east and southKizu RiverIn the westIwasaki Canal,ShirashigawaFlows, the western endOsaka BayIs in contact with.Inside the ward, there is an artificial harborTaishonai PortIt is separated from the Kizu River and forms the boundary between Minamiokajima / Tsurumachi and Funamachi.Kizugawa CanalThere is.At the north endJR West JapanとOsaka Metro OfTaisho stationThere is.Also, on the north-south main streetTaisho street, East and westNational Route 43Passes through.
Currently, there is a connection with the Kizu River, but the northern half of the Sankenya River is reclaimed.There was (Gasshojima) on the east side of the Kizu River, but the one that was flowing east of the island was reclaimed and is also continuous.
Houses began to be seen in this area, which was only the southern part of the delta area called Namba Yasoshima.GenwaIt is said to be a year, and in Himeshima, KizugawajiriNishinari-gunNamba villageIt is said that three fishermen migrated from Japan (another theory derived from the Sanken family).Before and after that1610(Keicho15 years) or1647(Masaho4 years) by Kansuke NakamuraNitta developmentWas carried out, and Himejima came to be called Kansukejima.
Of Kansuke Island, the west bank of the Sankenya River, which branches off from the Kizu River,Cruise shipIt became a lively place to stay and formed Sangenya-cho, Nishinari-gun.1684(SacrednessIn the first year)OkawaFor KawasujiTenmaResidents along Okawa in 1-chome, Usui-cho, and Tenma 2-chome moved to the northeastern end of Sangenya-mura, Nishinari-gun, and Funatsu-cho, Usui-cho, and Kawamoto-cho were established.Misato OsakaWas incorporated into.
On Namba Island, which was located to the east of Kansuke Island and blocked the flow path of the Kizu River,1699(Genroku12 years)Mizumura KawamuraConstruction work was carried out to excavate the central part of the island, and the flow path of the Kizu River became a straight line.The name of the island on the west side of Namba Island, which was divided by the Kizu River Shinkawa Channel, remains Namba Island (Sankenya River to the west of the island), and the name of the island on the east side is Tsukimasa Island (Kitsu River to the east of the island). It was named Nanase River in the old river channel.
After that, it was also excavated by MizukenAji RiverAlong with that, the Kizu River was very busy with kaisen loaded with national products, and Nambajima Village, Nishinari District, on the west bank of the Kizu River, became as busy as Sangenyacho.
Nitta development on Kansuke Island began in earnest with the Kizugawa renovation work, and Nitta reclamation submitted an application.16988Submitted in (Genroku 11), the same year9Was allowed to.It was performed by the townspeople (Kansuke Nakamura, Rokuemon Kitamura, Kaheiji Okajima, etc.), and the current town name is derived from the cultivated person.Among them, Kaheiji Okajima is involved in the development of 16 of the 9 Nitta in this area.As for the construction, first, the inside of the planned embankment site is dug down to make a ditch, and the embankment is built with the raised soil to prevent the invasion of seawater.After this, the inside of the embankment will be cultivated in Nitta.Rainwater from Nitta was temporarily stored in a ditch, drained by opening the floodgate on the embankment at low tide, and prevented from entering seawater through the floodgate at high tide.Edo PeriodIn the latter period, it will be almost in its current form.
1883(MeijiOsaka Spinning Company (currently:Toyobo)ButThe United KingdomImported Japan's first steam-type spinning machine, pushing Osaka into Japan's number one spinning industry city, "OrientalManchesterI made an opportunity to be called.In addition, based on the history of the Sankenya River as a anchorage, the shipbuilding industry began to develop from the middle of the Meiji era.
1897In (Meiji 30), the entire area became Osaka City.OsakakoThe first repair work (port construction project) was started, and Tsurumachi and Funamachi were reclaimed.With the port construction project1916(Taisho5 years)Kizugawa Canal,1923(Taisho 12nd year)Taisho CanalAre completed,Itachibori River-Nagahori RiverThe cramped timber market since the Edo period along the Taisho Canal has moved to the Chishima Kobayashi storage yard along the Taisho Canal.
In Tsurumachi (currently Tsurumachi 1-chome, near the Funamachi ferry terminal)General MotorsAutomobile factory (from 1927 (Showa 2) to 1941 (Showa 16)) in FunamachiNakayama Steel Works OfSteel mill,Hitachi ShipbuildingSuch asShipyardIs also made, and the suburbs areHanshin Industrial AreaTransformed into a heavy industry cluster.The fact that many migrants from Okinawa Prefecture gathered in search of jobs at these large factories is the main reason for the ongoing community formation of Okinawan people.A large ship berths at the factory along the river, so the river surrounding Taisho Ward (at the northern end of the ward)Taisho BridgeNo bridge was built (except for the above), and the ferry was connecting to the opposite bank.From the city, a streetcar connected to Tsurumachi through Taisho Bridge.This Taisho Bridge was opened in 1915 (Taisho 4).
World War IOccasionally, German POWs near Kobayashi,Second World WarOccasionally there was a camp in New Chitose that was said to have housed US POWs.During World War II, the entire Taisho WardOsaka air raidHowever, it was said to be the current Taisho Chuo Junior High School (at that time, Taisho Chuo High School). ）The guns in the nearby anti-aircraft gun positionB29Has been successful in battle, such as shooting down one aircraft.
After the war, from OkinawaMigrantWhen people headed for the mainland, they concentrated on Taisho Ward, where a community of natives had been formed before the war.A village called Okinawa Slum was also temporarily formed...The slums, together with the settlements where many people from the Korean Peninsula live, were extinguished with a large-scale fire that broke out in 1950 after the 1969s..
For pumping groundwater due to industrialization around Osaka PortGround subsidenceIn addition to being vulnerable to floods and storm surges, the damage caused by flooding was serious, so 10-year renovation work began after World War II.In this area, the Shirinashi River is widened near Kitaokajima, and extends to Kobayashinishi and Minamiokajima (formerly New Chitose Town).Taishonai PortWas created, and the earth and sand produced by dredging was used to reclaim the storage yard and Taisho Canal and raise the surrounding area.The tree storage function has been relocated to the Hirabayashi area of Nanko.1980 eraSince then, due to changes in the industrial structure, heavy industry has been sluggish and some small and medium-sized factories have been closed, while large stores have been located on the site and the location along the river has been utilized.Restaurant,ApartmentSome are used as land for the site.
- 1889 (Meiji 22)- Municipal systemBy enforcement,Nishinari-gunSangenya Village-Kawanami VillageWas launched.
- 1897 (Meiji 30) --The right bank of the Kizu River in Sangenya Village and Kawanami Village was incorporated into Osaka City due to the expansion of the first city area of Osaka City.Nishi-wardinclude.
- 1915 (Taisho 4) --Completion of Taisho Bridge.soonOsaka tramKujo Takatsu LineOpened.
- 1916 (Taisho 5) --Excavation of the Kizugawa canal.
- 1920 (Taisho 9) --Excavation of the Iwasaki Canal.
- 1925 (Taisho 14) --Newly established due to the second expansion of the city area of Osaka CityMinato-kuinclude.
- 1930 (Showa 5)-First time in the wardCity busStarted operation. (In front of Noda Hanshin ~ Tsurumachi)
- 1932 (Showa 7) --The left bank of the Shirinashigawa River and south of the Iwasaki Canal are separated from Minato Ward.Taisho WardWas launched.
- 1934 (Showa 9) --In Kobayashi Town (now Kobayashi)Taisho Fire DepartmentIs newly established.
- 1940 (Showa 15) --The seawall is completed. (Shirashigawa-Kizu River）
- 1941 (Showa 16) --Nine tide gates are completed.
- 1943 (Showa 18) --Izuo police stationTaisho Police StationRenamed to.
- 1946 (Showa 21) --Formed the Taisho Ward Shopping District Federation.Established Taisho Ward Tide Prevention Headquarters. (Formation of flood control team)
- 1955 (Showa 30) --Completion of seawall as a flood countermeasure.
- 1961 (Showa 36)- National railwayOsaka Loop Line OfTennoji - NishikujoThe space is open.Taisho stationOpened.
- 1970 (Showa 45)- National Highway 43-Hanshin Expressway Nishi-Osaka LineOpened.
- 1972 (Showa 47) --The Taisho Factory of the Osaka City Environment Bureau is completed.
- 1975 (Showa 50) --The 1st Taisho Ward Festival is held.
- 1995- Namihaya OhashiOpens.
- 1997- Osaka Municipal Subway Nagahori Tsurumi Ryokuchi Line OfShinsaibashi ――Taisho station opens with the opening of the Taisho area.It will be the first and last station on the same line and the transfer station for the JR Osaka Loop Line.
- 2003- Chitose BridgeIs completed.
- 2011 (Heisei 23) --JR Taisho Station becomes a rapid stop.
- 2012- Okinawa returnAs a project to commemorate the 40th anniversary and the 80th anniversary of the Taisho Ward systemChishima ParkOn September 9th9 Day"Tsuna, Chura, Eisa Festival-Yonabaru Taisho Hiki in Taisho Ward-" was held in.
Osaka Prefectural Assembly member
Taisho Ward alone has one constituency (Taisho Ward constituency), and the fixed number is one.
- Katsunori Kaneshiro (Osaka Restoration Society・ 1th term)
As mentioned above, there are almost no railways in Taisho Ward, and the railway station isTaisho stationIs only located at the northern end.
Public transportation in the ward is generallyOsaka city busIs in charge.Tsurumachi district in the south (Tsurumachi XNUMX-chome stop,Tsurumachi Sales OfficeThere is a relatively high frequency of operation between (where) and Taisho Station (Taisho Bridge stop) from early morning to midnight, and there are enough trains to ride in the daytime without having to wait too long.In addition, during the morning rush hour, Daiunbashidori and Taishobashi operate at intervals of less than 1 minute.ExpressThe frequency of operation is particularly high, such as setting up, but this is bidirectional between residents in the ward heading to the station for commuting to school and passengers commuting from the station to the office in the ward even during the morning and evening rush hours. Demand can be expected, Taisho Ward is long from north to southTaisho doriThe reason is that it runs through the center like a spine and it is easy to consolidate bus routes.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- O Osaka Loop Line Taisho station
- Osaka City High Speed Electric Orbit(Osaka Metro)
- Nagahori Tsurumi Ryokuchi Line Taisho station
- Hanshin ExpresswayNo. 17 Nishi-Osaka Line Taisho East entrance-Taisho west entrance
- National Route 43
- Taisho dori
- Sennichimae Street
- Kaigan-dori(Osaka Prefectural Route 5 Osaka Port Yao Line）
Because Taisho Ward is an area surrounded by waterways such as rivers and canals,Public managementferryAre in service.PedestrianandBicycleDedicated and free of charge.Except for Kizugawa Watari by the Port AuthorityOsaka City Construction Bureau(There are a total of eight public ferry services in Osaka City, seven of which are related to Taisho Ward).
■ Osaka City public ferrySee also
Junior high school
- Osaka City
- Osaka City
- Sangenyanishi Elementary School
- Izuohigashi Elementary School
- Nakaizuo Elementary School
- Kitaokajima Elementary School
- Minamiokajima Elementary School
- Tsurumachi Elementary School
- Izuokita Elementary School
- Hirao Elementary School
- Sangenyahigashi Elementary School
- Kobayashi Elementary School
- Tsuruhama Elementary School-Closed in 2015
- Osaka City
- Sangenyanishi Kindergarten
- Izuo Kindergarten --Closed in 2016
- Showa kindergarten
- Kitaokajima Kindergarten
- Minamiokajima Kindergarten
- Akimitsu Kindergarten
- Izuo Park
- Showayama(Chishima Park)
- Osaka Municipal Taisho Library
- Taisho District Cultural Exchange Plaza
- Taisho Ward Fureai Welfare Center
- Taisho Ward Elderly Welfare Center (Tomonos Taisho)
- Osaka Prefectural Police Taisho Police Station
- Osaka City Fire Department Taisho Fire Department
- Osaka city bus Tsurumachi Sales Office
- Chishima Sewage Treatment Plant
- Taisho Factory
Major large-scale commercial facilities
Temples and shrines / religious facilities
The main facilities that once existed
- Kizugawa Airfield - Itami AirportMost of the functions were relocated with the opening of the port, but the port was later closed.
- - World War IOn November 1914, 3 (Taisho 11)German army760 prisoners of war were accommodated.After that, it was closed in February 1917 (Taisho 6).Nijima(Hiroshima citySouth ward).
- Osaka tramOsaka City Tram Tsurumachi Garage
Major companies with headquarters
- Osaka Steel
- Excavator industry
- Nakayama Steel Works
- Matsuya Denki(Home electronics mass retailer)
- Maruju clothes(For businessuniformManufacture and sale)
- Katayama Stratec(1921 - 2017, Iwamatsu Bridge,Shinkizugawa Bridge,Namihaya OhashiIn addition to bridges related to Taisho Ward,Abeno (Sushiya Mansuke) pedestrian bridge,Ukiniwa Bridge,Daikoku BridgeMany bridges around Taisho Ward are also constructed)
- Sukehiro Sato --Former member of the House of Representatives
- Yuka Shibasaki - Novelist
- Kazuo Senoo --Radio personalityAn actor
- Date Saburo -Actor
- Ninety-nine -ActorComedian
- Hitoshi Hakata - TV writer
- Masato Yamada - talent
- Akane Osawa -Talent
- 6th generation Katsura Fumie -Rakugo performer
- Daichi Aozora - Sumo wrestler
- Ikehara Shisa Kumiko - Professional boxer
- Koji Gushiken --Gymnast,Los Angeles OlympicsGymnastics gold medalist
- Hiroyuki Hisataka -Prizefighter
- Maeda Himei -YuanProfessional wrestler
- Eiji Morioka -Prizefighter
- Tamami Morimoto --Former professional boxer
- Katsuhiko Maekawa -YuanProfessional baseball player
- Kenshin Higa - Pro baseball player(Yomiuri Giants）
- Kosuke Sakaguchi - Pro baseball player(Yokohama DeNA Baystars）
- Yamamoto Yudai - Pro baseball player(Yokohama DeNA Baystars）
Celebrities related to Taisho Ward
- Fumie Katsura (5th generation) - Rakugo performer.KitaTenjin BridgeBorn and later moved to Taisho Ward.
Works to be staged
- Pure and love --The second half of 2012 (Heisei 24)Continuous tv novel(Our ward andOkinawaMiyakojima CityWorks set in
- ^ (PDF) p.7 --Taisho Ward (September 2011, 23 (Heisei 9), viewed November 13, 2013 (Heisei 25)) * Remarks by Mayor Sujihara.
- ^ (PDF) ("Ritsumeikan Geography" No. 17, 2005 (17), p.87-99) --Kazuhiro Manabe, published by Ritsumeikan Geography Society (Ritsumeikan University, viewed on November 2013, 25)
- ^ NHK Osaka Broadcasting Station Producer Yasuki Omi. “Program information Etoko”. NHK Osaka Broadcasting Station. 2015/1/8Browse.
- ^ From the description of the Taishobashinishi monument.
- ^ "Talking about the history of Taisho Ward" Published by the secretariat of the association that talks about the history of Taisho Ward 2005 (17) p.68
- ^ "Talking about the history of Taisho Ward" Published by the secretariat of the association that talks about the history of Taisho Ward 2005 (17) p.43
- ^ "Talking about the history of Taisho Ward" Published by the secretariat of the association that talks about the history of Taisho Ward 2005 (17) p.43 ・ 68
- ^ ""Discrimination against Okinawa is still persistent" Lecture in Kobe”. Kobe Shimbun NEXT (March 2019, 6). 2019/6/23Browse.
- ^ Toshio Mizuuchi (2001). “(PDF)”. Space / Social / Geographical Thought No. 6, pp. 22-50. 2019/6/23Browse.
- ^ Taisho Ward Office General Affairs Division General Planning Group (September 2012, 9). “Taisho-ku, Osaka City We will hold "Tsuna, Chura, Acer Festival-Yonabaru Taisho-Hiki in Taisho-ku-" that connects everyone! (※ Ended)”. Osaka City. 2012/10/1Browse.
- ^ Kyoto University website
- ^ August 2013, 26 Press release in Taisho Ward, Osaka CityKoji Gushiken's lecture "From Taisho Ward to the world!" Sports guidance to grow and grow "" will be held], And from the description of the Koji Gushiken gold medal monument in Chishima Park.
- ^ NHK site "Celebrities teach at their alma mater! "Welcome to extracurricular lessons"'
- "Talking about the history of Taisho Ward" Published by the secretariat of the association that talks about the history of Taisho Ward 2005 (17)
- 大阪 市 大 正 区 (Japanese)