Photo Representatives of fair participating stores offering menus using Morioka shorthorn beef
Morioka Shorthorn Beef Fair 10th 24 Stores proud taste, take-out
If you write the contents roughly
I hope it will help enhance the appeal of Morioka City through food. "
The "Morioka Shorthorn Beef Fair" sponsored by the Morioka Shorthorn Beef Promotion Council (Chairman, Hidenori Nagasawa, Director of Agriculture and Forestry, Morioka City) is a food and drink in the city ... → Continue reading
Iwate Daily WebNews
This is the official website of Iwate Daily.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Heian period,Emperor HanmuBy the life ofShiwa CastleIs placed,Ritual systemIt will be below.Azuchi-Momoyama PeriodExpanded power toMr. Nanbu Morioka CastleSince buildingcastle townDeveloped as.After the Meiji era, it will be the prefectural capital of Iwate Prefecture.IwateIt is the largest city in the prefecture and the political, economic and transportation center of the prefecture.
Inland area of Iwate prefecture,Kitakami BasinLocated almost in the center of the city, mainstream in the city centerKitakami RiverToShizukuishi River,NakatsugawaMeet.From the city centerOu MountainsBelongs toMt. Iwatesan(Northwest),Komagatake(West)Kitakami HighlandsBelongs toMt. HayachinesanIn addition to (East), the independent peakMt. Himekamiyama(North),Nanshozan-HigashineyamaLooking toward (south), these are landmarks of the city as a whole, even though they are inside and outside the city area.The city area is about 23 times that of Tokyo's 1.4 wards, and is blessed with a rich natural environment, forming a beautiful landscape.
- (I.e. : Mt. Himekamiyama - Iwayama ---- Iiokayama --- Kanfuzanな ど
- Lake : Yotsuda Dam - Gosho Dam - Tsunatori Dam - Takamatsu Pond - Iwadong DamOther
- Snowfall/snowfall in major cities (normal value)
According to the Geospatial Information Authority of Japan, the north, south, east and west ends of Morioka City are located at the following positions...The eastern end is about 4.2 south-southeast of Hayasaka PassKilometers (km), the west end is the shore, the south end is the north end. .
|Center of gravity|
|municipal office||Eastern end|
|Population distribution by age in Morioka City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Morioka City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Morioka City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Looking at the population change from the previous survey from the 27 national census, it was 0.24 people, a 297,631% decrease, and the rate of change is 33th among 4 municipalities in the prefecture.
In generalKitakami BasinTo be located inInland climateThe highest temperature ever recorded at the Morioka Local Meteorological Observatory was 37.2 ° C (July 1924, 7), and the lowest temperature ever was -12 ° C (January 20.6, 1945). The difference is large.The observation point by the Japan Meteorological Agency in the city is in the centerGovernment officeMorioka Local Meteorological Observatory, in the northern part of the cityTamayama WardIt is inAmedusThere are 3 locations in total, Koma and Yabukawa.Köppen climate classificationAccording to, from the center of Morioka to the southKitakami Basin TheWarm and humid climateOn the other hand, in the northern part of the cityTakizawaAreas adjacent to the area and high altitude areas around the Kitakami BasinSubarctic humid climateBelong to.
The climate of Morioka city area (Morioka Local Meteorological Observatory) is as follows.The lowest average annual temperature in HonshuPrefectural office locationAndCherry BlossomsFloweringTokyoAbout a month late, the full bloom timeGolden weekTends to overlap.The average temperature in the coldest month (January) of the Morioka Local Meteorological Observatory, which was used until the 1970s (average value from 1941 to 1970), was -1 ° C.Subarctic humid climateBelonged to.
In the summer,真 夏日Although there are days when,StopStrongly influenced by Besides having a yearFern phenomenonMay occur, so depending on the yearSummer41-94 days,真 夏日Also fluctuates from 1 to 48 days.Tropical nightRarely (1931-2012 years in 82, August 1994, 6) And August 1999, 11 (Heisei 8) And August 2012, 24 (Heisei 9) And August 2014, 26 (Heisei 8) 4 nights only), So it is especially easy to spend the morning and evening.
Winter is considered to be the coldest in Honshu's prefectural capital, with a 30-year average (1976-2005).Winter dayIs 124.6 days (97-147 days),真 冬日が16.6日（1 - 40日）となっている。年間平均降雪量は以下の都市別比較表にある1971～2000年平年値の351cmより大幅に減少し272cm、過去最深積雪は81cm（ 1938年2月19日） 程度と、毎年必ず積もるとはいえ雪は極端に多くはない一方で、冬季の日照時間が長いために、よく晴れた深夜・早朝にRadiation coolingThe phenomenon has occurred and the road surface has frozen, which is more of a problem than snow damage.However, in recent years, the temperature in the center of Morioka City has become weaker year by year, and it rarely cools down to -10 degrees Celsius or less.1970 eraCompared to -3.0 ℃, it increased by 1.1 ℃.However, in the suburbs, temperatures below freezing point of 15 degrees Celsius are also observed, and the morning and evening chills are extremely severe. In addition to reaching ℃, it is adjacentShizukuishi TownAt (elevation 195m), on February 2018, 2, -2 ℃, in the southShiwa TownEven in AMeDAS (altitude 125m), the temperature dropped to -2013 ℃ on January 1, 18, and the temperature difference between the central part and the suburbs tends to be larger year by year than in summer.
Cold climate of Yabukawa
Yabukawa in the northeastern part of the city has an altitude of 680m, which is not the highest among the AMeDAS observation points, but it is surrounded by mountains.Lake IwatoIt is a very cold land due to the geographical condition that cold air tends to accumulate. The average minimum temperature in February was -2 degrees Celsius, which is lower than Kusatsu in Gunma prefecture and AMeDAS in Nagano prefecture at an altitude of 13.8 m.HonshuThe lowest of all AMeDAS.It is not uncommon for radiative cooling to drop below 20 ° C below zero, andIwateMiyako CityKuzakai,GifuTakayamaMumaya,NaganoUedaSugadaira,NaganoMinamimakiNobeyama Along with that, severe freezing temperatures can be observed in early autumn and late spring, making it one of the coldest places in Honshu.It is a place different from the current AMeDAS point (elevation 680 m), and although it is unofficial (it is treated as unofficial because it is a meteorological station before AMeDAS), it was -1945 ℃ on January 1, 26. To sayHokkaidoIt records the coldness of the inland area.Taking advantage of the cold climateJapanese buckwheat noodlesIs cultivated and is a special product called Yabukawa Soba.
- Extreme high temperature (1976/11 -) 31.5℃ (August 2007, 8)
- Extreme temperature minimum (1976/11-)-27.6℃ (February 1988, 2).
|Climate of Morioka Local Meteorological Observatory (1981-2010)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||13.2|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||1.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||−1.9|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||−5.6|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−20.6|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||53.1|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||85|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||116.9||127.5||160.4||173.7||185.4||154.7||128.5||149.1||123.7||145.8||116.9||101.6||1,684.1|
|Source: Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|Climate of Morioka (Morioka Local Meteorological Observatory, 1961-1990 average)|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||1.4|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||−2.5|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||−6.5|
|Source: Science timeline|
|Climate of Koma (1981-2010)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||12.9|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||1.2|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||−3.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||−8.1|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−21.6|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||37.0|
|Source: Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|Climate of Yabukawa (1981-2010)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||7.7|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||−2.4|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||−6.9|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||−13.7|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−26.6|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||62.3|
|Source: Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|city||Cumulative amount of snowfall||Deepest snow||Coldest month temperature||city||Cumulative amount of snowfall||Deepest snow||Coldest month temperature|
|Asahikawa||743 cm||94 cm||-7.5 ° C||Tokyo||11 cm||6 cm||6.1 ° C|
|Sapporo||597 cm||100 cm||-3.6 ° C||Toyama||383 cm||62 cm||2.7 ° C|
|Hakodate||381 cm||45 cm||-2.6 ° C||Kanazawa||281 cm||44 cm||3.8 ° C|
|Aomori||669 cm||111 cm||-1.2 ° C||Fukui||286 cm||55 cm||3.0 ° C|
|Akita||377 cm||38 cm||0.1 ° C||Nagoya||16 cm||8 cm||4.5 ° C|
|Yamagata||426 cm||50 cm||-0.4 ° C||Gifu||47 cm||17 cm||4.4 ° C|
|Morioka||272 cm||39 cm||-1.9 ° C||Hikone||104 cm||26 cm||3.7 ° C|
|Sendai||71 cm||17 cm||1.6 ° C||京都||19 cm||6 cm||4.6 ° C|
|Ishinomaki||54 cm||17 cm||0.7 ° C||Osaka||3 cm||2 cm||6.0 ° C|
|Fukushima||189 cm||25 cm||1.6 ° C||Tottori||214 cm||46 cm||4.0 ° C|
|Niigata||217 cm||36 cm||2.8 ° C||Matsue||89 cm||20 cm||4.3 ° C|
|(I.e.||635 cm||122 cm||2.5 ° C||Hiroshima||12 cm||6 cm||5.2 ° C|
|Nagano||263 cm||31 cm||-0.6 ° C||Fukuoka||4 cm||3 cm||6.6 ° C|
|NYCp||57 cm||- cm||-0.6 ° C||Chicago||97 cm||- cm||-5.6 ° C|
- ■Cumulative amount of snowfall : JMA statistical data "The total depth of snowfall". Accumulate the amount of snowfall every day (normal value)
- ■Deepest snow: Most snowfall at one time (normal value)
- ■Coldest month temperature: Average temperature in January (normal value)
- (reference):アメリカ合衆国 OfNew York City (NYC) andChicago CityTogether (the numerical value is National Weather Service by).
- Hachimantai City
- Miyako City
- Shimohei District
Name and symbol
- "For many springs, the dew of the blessings of flowers and this treasure pearlShengThathillMountain"
The name of "Morioka" was in 1691, the lord of that time.Shigenobu NanbuWhen,Morioka CastleDemon gatePlaced as a temple of protectionShingon Buddhist Toyoyama SchoolIt was exchanged with the 42nd generation of Eifukuji Temple, Kiyokohoin.Series songDerived fromMizusho place nameIs. It is said to have the meaning of "a prosperous oka", and later the clan name changed from "southern" to "southern".MoriokaIt was changed to.RedemptionImmediately afterMoriokaWas there, but it was named after the old county where Morioka Castle was located.IwateIt is said that it was changed to (there are various theories).Although it is not a common name in modern times, it was also written as "Morifu" in the Middle Ages.
The center of Morioka City is equivalent to the former "Niogo, Iwate-gun Kozukata".MissingIt is believed that it was called (Kozukata) or "Kojikata".Morioka was named as an alternative "Mina", but today there is a tendency for "Kozukata" to be used as a graceful name.Also,"Du LingWrite "Mori Ryo" and read "Morioka" or "Toryo", Sometimes called a gagô.Born in MoriokaIshikawa TochigiIs a "city of beautiful recollections" in the work, related to Morioka City.Kenji Miyazawa TheEsperantoI wrote "Morio City" in the wind. "Michinoku OfLittle KyotoIt is also called.
Desired by all areas of the city as reminiscent of "Morioka"Mt. IwatesanOf many schoolsschool songIn addition to being sung in, they meet in the center of the cityNakatsugawa-Kitakami River-Shizukuishi RiverThree major rivers of the countryHistoric siteIs specified inMorioka CastleIshigaki, the countryNatural treasureIs specified inIshiwari Sakura, Kaminohashi, an important national art objectGiboshi, The family crests of the former Morioka feudal lord Nanbu, "Mukozuru" and "Takeda Ryo," are often used as simple motifs to represent Morioka.
Heian periodPostponementA year,Conqueror General-Sakaue Tamura MaroByShiwa CastleWas built.Then the familyMr. AbeBy "Kitchen fence-Todo fenceIs placed to achieve de facto autonomy, but Mr. AbeGenjiInvaded byDewakuniからKiyoharaHas advanced (Role of the last nine years).When Mr. Kiyohara is destroyed by internal conflict (The role of the next three years), The current city of Morioka (Iwate-gun and Shiwa-gun at that time) is based in Hiraizumi.Kiyohira FujiwaraRa (Oshu Fujiwara) Becomes a sphere of influence.Hiraizumi Yoritomo GengenWhen Genji reigns again after being captured by (Kamakura ShogunateEstablished), Gokenin "Kugawa Castle" basedMr. Oshu KudoWas ruled, and later Iwate-gunHojo・ Shiwa-gunAshikagaIs under the influence of.Northern and Northern DynastiesKai Genji is the ancestor of Kai GenjiMr. NanbuPlays southward from Sannohe.With Mr. Kudo and others as subordinatesIwateOwned, Nanbu clan vassalMr. FukushiBut"Fukukata Castle(Keizenkan / Awajikan) ”is set up.Mr. Nanbu TheMr. Sanami"Shiwa-gun (Shiwa-gun) ”Fukukata CastleBased onMorioka CastleBuild,castle townMaintenance.This is the beginning of Morioka's modern times.The Morioka Domain (formerly the Southern Domain) became Iwate Prefecture via Morioka Prefecture, and Morioka City became the prefectural capital.The core of Shiwa and Iwate counties, the governing base since ancient timesShiwa Castle""Kitchen river castle""Morioka CastleThe current city of Morioka will be formed as an area that includes.
- From the remains of the Paleolithic period at the "Koishikawa Ruins", it is recognized that there have been human activities in this area since 13000 years ago.
- Designated by Iwate PrefectureHistoric siteFrom the "Odatecho Ruins", about 500 Jomon periodPit dwellingTraces and a large amount of earthenware were discovered, and at the nearby "Daishinmachi Ruins"Claw-shaped earthenwareWith other excavated itemsTohoku regionA glimpse of the transition of pottery in Japan.Also,"JadeThere are examples of ore excavated that are not mined locally, and it is presumed that trade in a wide area has been realized since ancient times.Covered with cold temperate deciduous forests, the area is warmer than it is today and is blessed with a rich natural environment that is based solely on mountain harvesting and hunting and fishing.for that reasonJomon cultureLeaving the influence ofYayoi cultureIt has a cultural background that is independent of western Japan.In MoriokaJomon potteryWhile being excavatedYayoi potteryThere are few examples of excavation.AlsoAncient tomb cultureとSequel Jomon cultureIt was on the border of the two cultures at the intersection of the two cultures.
Yayoi period-Nara period
- South "Oki pottery"Category" and "North"Cylindrical pottery areaIt was also a buffer zone, and the area has long been a boundary between north and south cultures.Excavated from the Teshiromori site, which tells the story of a unique form of faith and magicShading clay figurineIn addition,AinuThe feature is that the place names that are thought to be influenced by are still left.Originally unsuitable for tropical rice cultivation due to differences in climate and vegetation,Yamato kingshipWith the promotion of rice cultivation through the expansion policy of the government, it will be incorporated under a centralized economic system with rice as the main crop.This was a factor that resulted in an economic lag in the region until the modern era when the development of cold-tolerant varieties was seen.Became a power base in the Tohoku region of the Yamato kingdomSendai PlainCompared toKitakami BasinThe influence is weak, and it seems that the local small lords were semi-independently self-governing around Morioka.In the city, due to clearing etc.Old tombIs lost, but IshimuroEarthenware-Sue wareAnd iron harnesses have been excavated, and it is believed that the influential rulers showed their authority with the tombs. Remains of the Nara period, which tell the story of people's lives at that time, have been excavated, such as the discovery of an "earthenware spindle wheel" at the "Takao A Ruins", but many have not yet been clarified.
- Morioka in the Heian period had a powerful force independent of the rule of the Ritsuryo at that time.EzoCalledYamato administrationWas despised by foreigners. "Ueda Ezomori Kofungun" is an archaeological site, and "Ueda Ezomori Kofungun" is an excavated item.Armor with an angle"And the most excavated in Iwate prefecture in Japan"WarabitetouIt is speculated that people with a high steelmaking culture lived in the area from ancient times, and tin productsamberDue to the excavation of, it is believed that a trading route has existed since that time.Also, from "Ota Ezomori Kofungun", "Jewel"Glass ball" and others, "" showing the relationship with the Yamato administrationWado Kai, Etc. have been excavated, suggesting a connection with the construction of Shiwa Castle.
- HeianjingAlong with constructionEmperor Hanmu21 years of Enryaku due to Mutsu's invasion policy802年),Atelui 都When taken to, the next year's Enryaku 22 years (803年),Conqueror GeneralIn "Shiwa Castle Envoy"Sakaue Tamura MaroBut"Shiwa Castle(Currently "Shiwajokodai Park", near Nakaota Hohatcho, Morioka City) was built.This was the northernmost castle fence in Mutsu, but it took 10 years due to the flooding of the river.Tokutan CastleMoved to.The area is under the decree system,Kazusa(ChibaIt is believed that settlements by immigrant soldiers from other countries were formed from the excavated materials with characters such as).Later, due to the suspension of the expansion policy due to the financial difficulties of the imperial court, in the 10th century, EzoPrisonerNamed the chiefMr. AbeContinued to dominate the local area.ResidenceTodo fence(Assumed to be Abetatecho, Morioka City)Kitchen fenceWe also built bases such as (tentatively located near the current Tenshoji-cho, Morioka City).
- Abe Yoritoki-Abe no SadatoFather and sonKitakami RiverBasinOkuroku DistrictWas governing, but laterOshuAim to advanceMutsu no KamiyoshiMinamotoDue to the plot of, it falls into a state of battle. (Role of the last nine years) Initially, Mr. Abe was in an advantageous battle situation, but with the persuasion of YoriyoshiDewaPrisonerKiyohara DewaHowever, when Yoriyoshi sided with him, the war situation changed, and Sadato and his child, Chiyodoji, who were also called Jiro Kitagawa, died in the war.Also, a younger brother of SadatoAbe no MunetōIt is,Iyo country,KyushuDazaifuExiled to, etc., laterMatsuura PartyIt is said that he became the founder of the clan that composes.Furthermore, at this time, he joined Mr. Abe.Officials in the officeNobuyoshi FujiwaraWas also executed, and his wife was born to Tsunekiyo.CleanlinessTakeTakesada KiyoharaBe married to.Since then, both Mutsu and Dewa haveKiyohara TakenoriWas placed under the control of his son Takesada. "Rikuoku story"Around this timeMissing(Reverse Shikata) reports that Kiyohara no Takenori's nephew "Tachibana Yorai" became the lord.A child of Minamoto no Yoriyoshi, he also served in the role of the previous nine years.OriginatorCame to Mutsu no Kami Yoshiyuki and intervened in the internal conflict of Kiyohara's inheritance after the death of Takesada Kiyohara.The role of the next three yearsOccurs.Although Yoshiie won the battle, he was recognized as a private battle.The current Morioka city area is a father who calls himself Kiyohara.Mr. FujiwaraIn the lineage ofMr. AbeKiyohira Kiyohara (later) who has a real mother fromKiyohira Fujiwara) Will be governed by the surname of the father(I.e.Return to.Hiraizumi OfOshu FujiwaraIs.This rule has since beenTaira administrationLasts for about 100 years under.
- Mr. Fujiwara Oshu is against the backdrop of huge wealth from gold production and northern trade.HiraizumiThe Buddhist culture based on the Pure Land Buddhist thought flourished by establishing its own government centered on.Taira administrationAim to establish a unique samurai governmentYoritomo GengenandKamakura ShogunateIt is,Yoshitsune MinamotoAs an excuse to protectYasuhira FujiwaraWas targeted for pursuit.Yoritomo mobilized samurai from all over the countryBattle of AtsukashiyamaDefeated Mr. Fujiwara.At this time, Yoritomo visited "Kosuiji"IzukuniWhen he solicited the running hot water GongenAzuma mirrorTells.
- MinamotoMinamoto no Yoritomo, the fifth descendant of the group, arrived at the kitchen on September 5, 5, and established the "Kitagawakan".Role of the last nine yearsFollowing the story of his ancestors in Japan, he declares the sovereignty of Oshu by exposing the head hunter of Fujiwara no Yasuhira, just as Yoriyoshi did to Mr. Abe in the kitchen.This battleOshu BattleCalled.As a merit, the current Morioka obeyed Yoritomo.LordIn Izu Province (Kanagawa) JitoMr. KudoWas given Iwate-gun and began to rule.Kojiro Kudo Yukimitsu (Mr. Kudo Oshu) established the "Kitagawakan" on the site of the old battlefield of the battle in the previous nine years, and based on Mr. Abe's prayer place, "Tendai Sect Tenshoji" (currentlySoto sectMt. IwateTenshoji) was founded, and as a position to govern Iwate-gun with both sacred and profaneMt. IwateHe became the current priest of Gongen and was hereditary for generations, and was also called "Iwate-den".Later, the whole area of Iwate-gun was "Hojo Tokune Family, Shiwa-gun was placed under the great influence of the "Ashikaga clan".
- Around this time, from the "Taitarou Ruins" from the continentNorthern Song DynastySomewhat moneyTokoname wareHas been excavated, so the currentMorioka South New CityIt is speculated that influential rulers who follow the tradition of Mr. Fujiwara Oshu had set up residences around the area, and like Kosuiji, the temple was later relocated to Morioka by the religious policy of Mr. Nanbu.AfterMorioka DomainMainMr. NanbuAccording to folklore, the founderNanbu MitsuyukiPublic, 1180,Ishibashi Mountain BattleIt is said that Yoritomo had been worshiping Oshu Nukanobu Township due to his achievements.Mr. KaiDraw the flow ofMr. NanbuIt is,Kai countryWe made a foray into Oshu from the southern part of Koma-gun.
- Muromachi Period
- During the turbulent period of the Northern and Southern Dynasties, influential clans were assigned to the area around Morioka, and Mr. Shiba of the Northern CourtMr. HikanukiAgainst the Southern CourtMr. Kitahata(Namioka)・Kasai-Mr. NanbuConflict.The first year of Kenmu (1334),Emperor GodaigoBy the life ofAkira KitahataIs the national governmentTaga CastleMoved to.Following this, we advanced from Koshu to Oshu.Nanbu Shibu(Mr. Nanbu Nejo, LaterNanbu TonoWas the ancestor of).Kenmu 2nd year (1335),Ran of the Middle AgesAfter,Takashi Ashikaga TheMutsuKokufuTo control Mr. Nanbu independentlyGeneral OshuAsShiba IenagaWas turned down.This is "".Because it is the same rank as the shogunate, in OshuOshu SogoIt was a clan along with Mr. Kasai.Mr. Nanbu Mito(LaterNanbu Morioka) Was taking in the 16 villages of Iwate-gun, which was owned by Mr. Kuriyagawa Kudo (formerly Mr. Oshu Kudo) who was in conflict at this time. The rise of "Mr. Nanbu in Iwate-gun" and "Mr. Shiba in Shiwa-gun" began here, and the composition of the Southern and Northern Courts continued, and the conflict continued until the XNUMXth century.What is this Shiba?HojoOf the Ashikaga clanAshikagaWas a clan that originated from the possession of Shiwa-gun (Shiwa-gun), and fought the role of the previous nine years here.OriginatorIt is a descendant of.
- In Iwate-gun, in the first year of Shohei (1346), the Shogun Mutsusuke of the Southern CourtAkira NobuhataAdvances to Drop Stone Sho, and Kitahata Shoni is in the residence "Drop Stone"Imperial PalaceIt is said that he ran "" and left his name in the current "".Northern courtMr. SanamiLater dismissed Mr. Tozawa and leaned predominantly in Shizukuishi, and also called the branch family "Shizukuishi Gosho".In Shiwa-gun (Shiwa-gun),Mr. Shiba TakamizuderaBut,Komizuji Castle(CurrentShiroyama Park), From the center, it is called "Oku no Shibaden", and in Oshu, it is also called "Shiba Gosho", and its branch house is also called "Inoki Gosho".Imperial PalaceWas called by the honorific title.
- Asano NagamasaとGamo UjisatoAccording to the recommendation of, Nioh-go, Iwate-gun, located in the central part of the territoryMissingWill be decided as a new headquarters.
- Mr. Nanbu uses "Mr. Fukushi" as the Mokudai and controls Kozukata (currently Morioka).Fukushi Ise Irido Keizen Awaji and Nukanobu HikojiroFukukata Castle(Keizenkan / Awajikan) was built, which was laterMorioka CastleIt became the foundation of.Mr. Nanbu relocated the Hizume Kosui-ji Castle, which was the home of Mr. Shiba Oshu, to "Koriyama Castle", and became the former site of "Fukukata Castle" for three generations, Nobunao, Toshinao, and Shigenao.Morioka CastleBuild up.
- In 1588, Mr. Nanbu became the origin of what is now Morioka City.IwateAnd Shiwa-gun (Shiwa-gun) Is completely under control.Oura Tamenobu(Mr. TsugaruThe ancestor)Odawara SeijiOn the occasionHideyoshi HashibaAudience and get a relief letter of 3 stones in 3 counties of Tsugaru.As a result, Mr. Nanbu loses the Tsugaru region.Since then, the spiritual conflict between the Southern Clan and the Tsugaru Clan has become serious even among the territories, leaving a serious stigma until the present day.In the 20th year of the Tensho era (1592), the 400-year governing base "Kugawa Castle" was abolished since the Kamakura period, and construction of a castle town centered on Fukukata Castle (later Morioka Castle) began.This is the origin of "Morioka as a city".After that, Mr. Kudo called himself "Mr. Kuriyagawa", and Mr. Fukushi and other influential warriors around him.Mr. Sanami-KasaiHe became a vassal of the Nanbu clan while forming a relationship with him. Mr. Nanbu Mito after "Morioka Kaifu" is called "Mr. Nanbu Morioka", and in posterity, "Mr. Nejo Nanbu" (also called "Mr. Hagii Nanbu") of Hachinohe was put under his control.TonoTransferred to (later "Mr. Nanbu Tono"), escaped from the medieval clan coalition, Mr. Nanbu, and became a sect of the Nanbu clanDamingIt became.In the 4th year of Keicho (1599), "Morioka Castle" arranged the appearance for the time being and saw the feudal lord's entrance, and at the order of the southern feudal clan, the miner "Jinroku KamazudaExcavated a weir in Kazuma and completed a large-scale waterway.Nitta development can be promoted as water for the clan.As a result, southern MoriokaShiwa-gunIt became possible to produce high-quality rice grains in Japan, and all the rice produced became brewed rice.Morioka's prosperity is largely due to stable production and improved agricultural technology in the suburbs of this castle.This waterway management was inherited by the "Kazumaana Weir Ordinary Water Conservancy Association" (currently "Kazuma Ana Weir Land Improvement Zone") in the Meiji era, and was designated as a state-owned southern Morioka irrigation project in XNUMX and continues to this day.By this time, the southern territory was already in the current state of gold dust in the Morioka territory.ShigaTakashimaFrom the area includingOmi MerchantWas used as a stepping stone to advance into the castle town of Morioka, based at Hizume Koriyama Station.
After the Meiji Restoration
- Boshin WarSince the feudal government gave it to the shogunate side, the current Morioka city area became a direct control of the government.Iwate TheMatsushiro Domain,Shiwa-gun TheMatsumoto DomainIt was dominated by the former feudal clan, which was given to the chief of the Satsuma.In this turmoil, among the samurai who lost, it is inevitable to seek a new world,HokkaidoMany of them set out for pioneering.This yearGoryokakuでHakodate WarIs over.
- 1870-The Morioka Domain is abolishedMoriokaIs established.
- 1872-Morioka Prefecture is renamed Iwate Prefecture.
- 1874- Morioka CastleDemolish.
- 1875-Former Morioka feudal lordMr. NanbuHowever, the land reclamation business for the former vocational workshop was started.
- 1876- Emperor MeijiYukiyuki.Morioka Normal SchoolOpening school.
- 1889- Municipal systemEnforcement.The first generationMayor of MoriokaInauguration of the former Morioka feudal lord.
- 1890- Tohoku Main LineMorioka StationOpening.
Until the railway construction to Morioka, the main logistics is the regular ship from Morioka to Ishinomaki.Kitakami rowing companyWas carried by the conglomerate, centered on Omi merchants, who inherited the "shipping" since the feudal government.This sect was called, and became a major commercial group in Morioka in terms of both economy and culture.However, the decline of Kitakami River shipping due to the construction of railways had a great impact on the business world of Morioka, and responded to the demands of a new era such as "railroad and electricity".Hanamaki Onsen・ I saw the rise of the Kaneda family, which bundled infrastructure such as the maintenance of Hanamaki Electric Railway.Around this time, Harubei Nakamura of the wealthy merchant "Itoya (Itoji) Nakamura family" who had been selling purple root dyeing since the Edo period served as an officer of the Kitakami rowing company, Morioka Bank, and Morioka Electric.Morioka Technical High SchoolAlso contributed to the establishment of.24 (Meiji 1891) Koiwai Farm(Koiwai Farm) Is one example, and the founder of Nippon RailwayYoshimasa Ono,Railway AgencySecretaryMasaru InoueAre listed.AlsoMitsubishi ZaibatsuFounder'sYanosuke IwasakiParticipated, and the farm name was attached by taking their acronym.It is reported that this opening has a deep feeling for Inoue's railway construction.
- 27,Ono groupWas responsible for the exchange rate in Iwate Prefecture with its rootsFirst National Bank"Morioka branch" is closed.
The XNUMXth National Bank is in a slump, and the Western goods dealer "Eiou" embarks on reconstruction as the president.Eiichi ShibusawaIs the "XNUMXth National Bank of Sendai (currently the XNUMX Bank)" in Sendai, which he was involved in establishing.XNUMX Bank) ”Was mediated to open the Morioka branch, and the Iwate prefecture public money handling business was transferred to the bank.
- 1902- Morioka Higher Agriculture and Forestry School(CurrentIwate UniversityFaculty of Agriculture) Opened.
- 1908-The XNUMXth Army Engineers move to Morioka.
- 1909-Established by the Army Cavalry Third Brigade 23/24 Regiment.
- 1922- Takashi HaraBy donationIwate Prefectural LibraryOpened (Hara died the previous year).
- 1923- Ishiwari Sakura,country'sNatural treasureSpecified.
- 1927- Vegetable garden block, OdoriUrban development started.Iwate Prefecture Public HallCompletion.
- 1939- Morioka Army Reserve Officer SchoolEstablished.
After the war
- 1949- Iwate UniversityOpening of school.
- 1970- Iwate National Athletic MeetHolding, maintenance of social capital (→#West).The civic movement increased in the wake of the tournament, and today it is inherited by the "Morioka Civic Movement to Build Tomorrow".
- 1978- Chagu Chagu Umako,Selected Intangible Folk Cultural PropertySelect to.
- 1979- Tohoku ExpresswayOpening.
- 1982- Tohoku ShinkansenTemporary opening.
- 1985- カナダ-Victoria cityConcluded a sister city with.
- August 3- Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquakeで(I.e.Observed over 5The whole citypower failuredid.
- April 4-Tohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeaftershockA seismic intensity of 5 upper was observed in Yabukawa, Tamayama-ku, Morioka City, and a seismic intensity of 5 lower was observed in the center of the city. (Even with this earthquake, the entire city was cut off)
- * For successive mayors, see "Mayor of MoriokaSee.
- * For the administrative organization of Morioka City Hall, see "Morioka City HallSee.
- Mayor of Morioka Hiroaki Tanifuji(Tanifuji Hiroaki 19th generation winning 3 times).
- vice-mayor Zenichi Fujio
- Deputy Mayor Mitsuhiko Sato
Morioka City has been the "Iwate" number (Iwate Transport Bureau) Was assigned.
- Iwate number allocation area (-November 2014, 11)
- All over Iwate prefecture
- Morioka number allocation area (November 2014, 11-)
- Financial capability index(2007) 0.73
- Initial budget scale (FY2008)
- Laspeyres index99.3
Changes in administrative areas
- March 1889, 22 (Meiji 4)- Municipal systemBy enforcement,Minamiiwate-gunWith some areas of Nioh Village, Shike Village, Higashi-Nakano Village, Shinjo Village, Kagano Village, Yamagishi Village, Mitsuwari Village, Ueda Village, and Senboku Town VillageMoriokaIs established.
- June 1913, 2 (Taisho 6)-Iwate-gunKuriyagawaPart ofTransferTo do.
- April 1928, 3-Iwate-gunYonai VillageTo be incorporated.
- 1940 (Showa 15) January 1-Incorporate Kuriyagawa Village.
- April 1941, 16-Iwate-gunAsagishi Village-Nakanomura-Motomiya VillageTo be incorporated.
- 1955 year (Showa 30 year)
- February 1961, 36-Part of Morioka City is Iwate-gunTamayama VillageWill be transferred to.
- September 1992, 4- Shiwa-gunTonan VillageTo be incorporated.
- January 2006, 18-Incorporated Tamayama Village.
- Financial reconstruction
- Improvement of urban infrastructure
In addition to the problem of city halls with seismic resistance issuesCrematoriumAnd sewerage repair problems (Combined sewerage problem)Such,High economic growthThere is an urgent need to renew the social capital that was established during the period.
- Congestion problem
In Morioka, the city area is small and narrow, and there are narrow alleys all over the city center.Traffic jamHas become chronic.The city will promote the use of buses as a measure to curb the use of private cars.
- Taro delinquent case
August 2020, 4,New coronavirusThe staff of the tax payment section of the city hall, who was consulted about the deferment of payment of property tax, etc., sent the application form with "Taro delinquent" in the description example to multiple businesses that consulted.Tax payment manager apologized after receiving protest from business operator.
Sister city/affiliated city
- sister city
- Partner city
- Friendship city
- Uruma City(Okinawa) July 2012, 7 Alliance
- Bunkyo ku(Tokyo) July 2019, 2 Alliance
Morioka City Council
- Number of people: 38 people
- Term: March 2019, 8-March 28, 2023
- Chair: Masayuki Endo (Moriyukai)
- Vice-chairman: Shigeyuki Takahashi (Municipal Administration Club)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is secretary general)|
|Seiyukai||17||◎ Hirohisa Takeda, Katsuto Asanuma, Hisazumi Amanuma, Masayuki Endo, Hitoshi Oishi, Hideo Ogasawara, Takashi Kikuta, Kenichi Kudo, Yoshiharu Kudo,|
Yuriko Goto, Yuko Sakura, Toshiyoshi Tayama, Nobuyuki Chiba, Toshiaki Nagaoka, Konosuke Nakano, Yuzo Fujisawa, Yoshizo Murata
|Municipal administration club||8||◎ Toru Nakamura, Shiho Ise, Yosuke Otani,Mai Kato, Kazuo Suzuki, Shigeyuki Takahashi, Seiko Takehana, Yasushi Nonaka|
|Japan Communist PartyMorioka City Council||5||◎ Shinya Kambe, Haruji Shoko, Tsutomu Suzuki, Kazuo Takahashi, Amiko Mitamura|
|Soseikai||4||◎ Koichi Murakami, Shoji Ohata, Takanobu Kanehira, Tetsuya Toyomura|
|Komeito||3||◎ Naotomo Ikeno, Takashi Ota, Yasuko Date|
(As of June 2020, 5）
Iwate Prefectural Assembly
- Constituency: Morioka City Constituency
- Constant number: 10 people
- Term: March 2019, 10-March 2, 2023
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Chiba Ayako||Iwate Prefectural Club|
|Tajima Takahashi||Iwate Shinseikai||Party membershipConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Kazuko Konishi||Social Democratic Party|
|Keiko Yoshida||Iwate Shinseikai||No party membership|
|Yoshinori Karaishi||Hope||Party membershipNational Democratic Party|
|Shin Saito||Japan Communist Party|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 10-October 22, 2021 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Iwate Prefecture 1nd Ward(Morioka City,Shiwa-gun）||Takeshi Shina||Constitutional Democratic Party||5||Constituency|
|Hinako Takahashi||LDP||3||Proportional revival|
Business / Distribution
According to the average income ranking by region, the city has an income of 1 million yen per person.. Also,Annual product salesIs about 1 billion yen (3559).High economic growthIn the period,Sendai city Wide area central cityAs Morioka CityIwateEstablished its position as a regional center city.High economic growthAfter that,Tohoku ShinkansenOpened (1982),Tohoku ExpresswayAll (1987),Hachinohe ExpresswayConnection (1989), etc.1980 eraThe high-speed transportation infrastructure was improved at once.Akita ShinkansenOpening and Tohoku ShinkansenShin-Aomori StationHigh-speed transportation such as extensionInfrastructureHas been further expanded.
In recent years, in rural areasCity centerInShopping districtThere is a tendency for many retailers to replace large-scale suburban retail stores., In the city centerRoute priceHas continued to decline, and even in central Morioka, it has fallen to less than one-third of the peak in 1992.In the central shopping district, the number of retail stores changes rapidly.Suburbanization of product sales and centralRentDue to the low price of goods, the decline of product sales in the central area is further progressing.
According to the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Household Expense Survey, per householdtofuConsumption is the highest among prefectural capital cities nationwide..Product salesSuburbanizationanddistributionDue to the oligopoly of the product, the diversity of products is lower than before.FashionContinuing to maintain and expand diversity centered on high-end products such as related itemsSendai city,TokyoThe outflow to is remarkable.
Major department stores and commercial facilities
- Pheasant(Morioka Station Building)
- Kawatoku(Department store: Parc Avenue Kawatoku, Suburban complex store: Annex Kawatoku)
- Sun Building (Iwate Sangyo Kaikan Building)
- Cross terrace Morioka
- Morioka Minami Shopping Center Sansa (Anchor store: Universe Morioka Minami store)
- Shopping Court Mitake (Anchor store: Maruichi Mitake store)
- Maiya Gran Town (Anchor store: Maiya Senboku store)
- BHAoyama Town (Anchor store: Big House Aoyama store)
- Aslife (anchor store: Universe Aoyama store)
- Across Plaza Seinan (Anchor store: Joyce Morioka Nishi Bypass Store)
- trial(Morioka Nishi Bypass store only)
- Arcs group
- Iwate Life Cooperative(5 stores in the city)
- Maya(2 stores in the city)
- A Corp(2 stores in the city)
- Tamori Otobe store
- Daizen store Higashisenboku store
- Super Kawatetsu (Kawatetsu Shoten)
- Janmaru Tsushida store
- Koma Shopping Plaza
Consumer electronics store
- DCM Homac
- Morioka Kuroishino store
- Morioka Tonan store
- Super Depot Seinan Store (2nd generation)
- Morioka Kamido store
- Morioka store
- Morioka Maegata store
- Morioka Motomiya store
- Yushan store
Books, CDs, DVDs, stationery
- M's Expo(Bookstore, CD, DVD, stationery)
- Tozando(6 stores including bookstore, AEON MALL Morioka / Morioka Minami and Kawatoku)
- Sawaya Bookstore(4 stores including bookstore, Fezan and Odori)
- MORIOKA TSUTAYA (bookstore, only one store)
- Ikichi Shoin(Bookstore, Morioka Minami Shopping Center Sansa only)
- Miyawaki Shoten(Bookstore, Aeon Morioka Shibutami Shopping Center only)
- Junkudo bookstore(Bookstore, MOSS Building only)
- Hirakin Shoten(Stationery, Nanak only)
- Tower Record(CD / DVD, AEON MALL Morioka)
Major companies based in Morioka
- Headquartered company
- Companies that have their destination in Morioka
- Companies with factories and offices in Morioka
- Morioka City Financial Institution
- The one where the head office / main office is located
- Iwate Bank
- Northern Japan Bank
- Tohoku Bank
- Morioka Shinkin Bank
- Toryo Credit Union
- Iwate Medical Credit Union
- Iwate Prefecture Credit Agricultural Cooperative Association
- Iwate Central Dairy Agricultural Cooperative
- Iwate Prefecture Credit Fisheries Cooperative Association
- Those with branches, branches, and manned branch offices
- General correspondencebusiness person
- Japan Post
- Morioka Central Post Office（〒020-8799 集配局。盛岡市内は〒020-00xx・020-02xx・020-03xx・020-08xx地域を管轄）
- Morioka North Post Office(〒020-0199 Collection and Delivery Bureau. 〒020-01xx ・ 020-06xx ・ 020-07xx jurisdiction over the area→TakizawaIncluding the whole area).
- Otobe Post Office (〒020-0499 Collection and Delivery Office. Jurisdiction over 〒020-04xx area)
- Koma Post Office (〒028-4199 Collection and Delivery Office.Tamayama WardPart of → 〒028-41xx area jurisdiction)
- Yabukawa Post Office (Post Office 028-2799, Yabukawa District, Tamayama Ward → Jurisdiction over 〒028-27xx area)
- 裁判 所
- Morioka District Court
- Morioka Family Court
- Morioka Simple Court
- Cabinet Office (National Police Agency)
- Reconstruction Agency
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- TohokuProvince Administrative Evaluation BureauIwate Line Monitoring Administrative Counseling Center
- Ministry of Justice
- Immigration Control Agency
- Immigration Bureau of SendaiMorioka branch office
- Public Security Intelligence Agency
- TohokuPublic Security Research BureauMorioka Public Security Intelligence Agency
- Prosecutor's office
- Ministry of Finance
- Tohoku Finance BureauMorioka Finance Office
- National Tax Agency
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Tohoku Agricultural Administration BureauIwate prefecture base
- Tohoku Agricultural Administration Bureau Kitakami Land Improvement Research Management Office
- Forestry Agency
- Tohoku Forest Management BureauMorioka Forest Management Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Japanese Meteorological Agency
- MoriokaLocal weather station
- Ministry of the Environment
- Tohoku Regional Environment OfficeTowada Hachimantai National Park Management Office Morioka Management Office
- Ministry of Defense
Independent administrative agency
- National Hospital OrganizationMorioka Medical Center
- Livestock Improvement CenterIwate Ranch
- Car accident prevention mechanismIwate branch
National Research and Development Agency
- National Agriculture and Food Research Institute(Agricultural Research Organization) Administration Headquarters (Tohoku Administration Department Morioka Plant)
- Agricultural Research InstituteTohoku Agricultural Research Center
- Agricultural Research InstituteFruit Tree Tea Industry Research Division
- Forest Research and Maintenance OrganizationForest Research InstituteTohoku branch
Characteristics of each area in the city ・ Townscape
ShobunshaIn the published "City Map Series (1 sheet type)", the type that includes Morioka City + Shiwa Town, Yahaba Town, and Takizawa Village is published as "Iwate Prefecture 1", and the main facilities with barrier-free facilities are written. "Detailed map of Morioka city center with barrier-free information" is included (Morioka city center circulation bus "Dendemushi"Information is also posted).An enlarged view of Shizukuishi Town and the center of Tamayama Ward (Shibutami / Koma District) is not included in this series (""Mapple by prefecture3 Iwate Prefecture Road Map ”does not include an enlarged view of the center of Tamayama Ward and the center of Shizukuishi Town.The enlarged view of Shizukuishi Town Center & Shiwa Town Center is "Super MappleIt is published in "Tohoku Road Map", but the enlarged map of the center of Tamayama Ward is not posted).
Since it is located north of Nakatsugawa, it has been around since the feudal era."Hebei"This area, also known as "Niogo" (also known as "Niogo")Minamiiwate-gun).Even now, the three major rivers of Nakatsugawa, Kitakamigawa, and Shizukuishigawa intersect, but until the Azuchi-Momoyama period, flooding of the rivers was seen in the wetlands.Later, the castle was built as a natural fortress and became the current main part of Morioka City.Until the end of the Tokugawa shogunate, the clan's chief retainers lined upMorioka CastleUchimaruIn the Meiji era, government facilities such as prefectural offices, financial institutions, the media, and medical institutions are concentrated on the ruins.KeichoAt the time of the annual opening of Morioka, Mr. Nanbu's old castle townSannoheIn addition to the relocation of residents and the opening of "Sannohe Town"京都There are "Kyomachi (Honcho)", a town of wealthy merchants who emigrated from Japan, and "Hanayacho" and "Timber Town" as merchants and craftsmen's towns.Odori/Vegetable gardenIn the district, the name of "Morioka Castle Vegetable Garden" was adopted for the display of the residence to serve vegetables to the meals in the castle, and in modern times, the vegetable garden racecourse, Morioka Fruit and Vegetable Market, and Morioka Agricultural School were placed.
"Henan"This area, which was once called "Nakanogo", was also called. The clan's "Kosatsuba" was placed under "Nakanobashi", and even in the early modern period, "Ono group""Morioka Bank"Morioka Savings Bank," "XNUMXth National Bank," and "Bank of Iwate" were set up and developed as a commercial district.Yawata Town (Morioka Hachimangu ShrineIn the Edo period, it is crowded with the distribution base "Shinyama Riverbank (currently Meiji Bridge)" and the nearest "Shinkokucho Somon".
This area, which belonged to "Ueda-dori" during the feudal era, is lined with the Iwate Prefectural Museum, Morioka City Library, and Iwate University.In the past, due to the religious policy of the Morioka domain, important temples in the territory were gathered.Kitayama TemplesIs generated.Morioka Dominican Monastery,Orthodox Church in JapanHistorical Christian churches such as Morioka Church are also scattered (Ueda, Takamatsu, Yamagishi)."Retaining the remnants of the Oshu Highway"milestoneIt is called the "Shio no Michi" that carries salt from the Sanriku coast to the castle.Noda HighwayThere is.
There used to be a racetrack,Hanin PalaceNamed "Golden Racecourse" after the neighboring Golden Shimizu.The current "Morioka Racecourse" that has been relocated is nicknamed "ORO PARK" after this.
This area, which belonged to "Kuriyagawa-dori" during the feudal era and Kuriyagawa village in modern times, was in the Heian period.Mr. Abe, In the Kamakura periodMr. Oshu KudoThere are a wide range of archaeological sites such as Abetatecho, Satokan, Odatecho, and Daishincho.Kitchen fenceas well as the Todo fenceIt is also a pseudo-fixed land.
With the opening of Morioka Station, it became an exchange base instead of the conventional boat transportation, and a Kaiun Bridge connecting the city area and the station was established.
Until the early Showa periodKanbugahara"Assault course" is known,Army Reserve Officer SchoolIn addition to the above, many old buildings such as the brick "", which is attracting attention as a modern heritage, were left behind, but they are rapidly disappearing in Heisei.
After the war, the "Kanbugahara Pioneer Agricultural Cooperative" was established and farmland reclamation progressed, but in 1970Michinoku National Athletic MeetWhen the event was held, the "Iwate Prefectural Sports Park" was developed and a grid-shaped residential area was formed.
This area, which belonged to "Iioka-dori" and "Mukainakano-dori" during the feudal era, was known as a breadbasket due to the water use of the "Kazumaana dam" that was excavated prior to the opening of Morioka.
In the Heian periodSakaue Tamura MaroByShiwa Castle,Omiya ShrineIn the area where such things are open, there are many buried cultural properties such as pit dwellings represented by the Taitaro ruins.
With the merger with the former Tamayama villageLocal autonomous districtAs a special case, "Tamayama Ward" was set in the northern part of Morioka City (Law Concerning Special Provisions for Merger of Municipalities"Regional Autonomous Regions by Areas of Municipalities Related to Merger" to which Article 1-XNUMX, Paragraph XNUMX is applied, stipulated in Article XNUMX-XNUMX of the same lawSpecial merger wardis not.The installation period is 2006 years from January 1, 10 to March 2016, 3.).Ishikawa TochigiIncludes the fabric "Old Shibutami Village".
castle townThe section since the opening of the prefecture remains.The center is narrow道路Is also narrow, so traffic congestion is likely to occursectionCompared to the current city area, the ratio of areas unsuitable for residential land development such as forests is high.City areaThe upstream area of Nakatsugawa, which is a river located at the eastern end,Mountain forestIt is a rural area occupied by.manycity stationIn contrast to the development centered on Morioka CityMorioka CastleThe range of the central city area was expanded to the west centering on.The current central city area is around the Morioka Bus Center, which straddles the Nakatsu River, Kitakami River, and Shizukuishi River.Odori/Vegetable garden - Morioka StationIt is the surrounding area.
- Sewerage penetration rate 83.4% (2007)
In MoriokaPhone Number(Area code) Is "019" throughout the city.It used to be "0196", but due to the risk of a shortage of numbers due to the increase in fixed-line telephone subscriber households, the old "6" was changed by shifting the digits (the last "0196" of the area code is moved to the beginning of the city code). Area (Morioka City,Takizawa-IwateShizukuishi Town-Shiwa-gunShiwa TownとYahaba Town) Was changed to the current "1996" from October 10, 1 (the city code is prefixed with "019").After that, since the 6X to 60X series that became usable due to the digit shift was exhausted, the city code of 61X to 90X was assigned, and it continues to the present. Phone bookAs "Iwate Prefecture Central Edition"Town pageとHello pageIs published separately, and the prefectural central version contains cities, towns and villages in the Morioka metropolitan area (Morioka City, Shizukuishi Town, Takizawa Village, Shiwa Town, Yahaba Town, Hachimantai City, Iwate Town, Kuzumaki Town) (formerly "Iwate Prefecture" The local government of the Ninohe area was also recorded as the "Northern version", but now it is issued separately from the Ninohe area). "Telepal 50" is not published for the entire Morioka city, but for each region (Matsuzono, Tamayama Ward, city center, etc.).
Jurisdiction police station and fire department
- Morioka East Police Station(East of the Kitakami River and south of the Shizukuishi River = Morioka City's former Tonan Village areaYuito Pia SeinanNorthern district and Senboku district ・Tamayama WardJurisdiction)
- In frontExecutive police box(Mobile investigation teamGovernment building)
- Vegetable gardenPolice box
- Nakabashi police box
- Honmachi police box
- Kitayama police box
- Ueda police box
- Kagano police box
- Senboku Town Police Box
- Matsuzono police box
- Omiya police box
- Iioka police box
- Asagishi police box
- Higashigawa police box
- Nakano police box
- Tamayama police box
- Shibutami Substation
- Koma police box
- Otobe Representative Office
- Morioka Nishi Police Station(Districts west of the Kitakami River and north of the Shizukuishi River, connections,Takizawa-IwateShizukuishi TownJurisdiction)
- Morioka station square police box
- XNUMX years ago police box
- Mitsu family police box
- Mitake police box
- Kuriyagawa police box
- Police station that had jurisdiction in the past
- Shiwa Police Station(Old in Morioka City until March 2016, 3Tonan VillageIt had jurisdiction over the entire region. It has been under the jurisdiction of the Morioka East Police Station since April 2016, 4. )
- Morioka District Fire Department
- Morioka Central Fire Department
- Matsuzono branch office
- Ueda branch office
- Yushan branch office
- Morioka Nishi Fire Department
- Josai branch office
- Kitchen branch office
- Morioka Minami Fire Station
- Senboku branch office
- Morioka Central Fire Department
Lower secondary education
- Prefectural high school
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka Daiichi High School
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka Daini High School
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka Third High School
- Iwate Morioka Fourth High School
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka Minami High School
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka Technical High School
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka Commercial High School
- Iwate Prefectural Moryo High School
- Municipal high school
- Private high school
- Iwate High School
- Iwate Girls' High School
- Kashima Gakuen High SchoolIhatov Campus
- Kashima Gakuen High SchoolMorioka Campus
- Gangnam Gijuku Morioka High School
- Daiichi Gakuin High SchoolMorioka Campus
- Morioka Shirayuri Gakuen High School
- Morioka Skole High School
- Morioka Makoto Sakura High School
- Morioka University High School
- Morioka Chuo High School
Primary and lower secondary education
- Public elementary and junior high school
Special support education
In Morioka cityIntellectual disabilityHas an elementary school / junior high school corresponding toSpecial schoolIs not located at the prefectural school,Iwate University Faculty of Education Special Needs School(There is at least one school that has a high school for intellectual disabilities and one school that corresponds to each of the other four educational areas).
In 2009, the entire prefectural special needs school was reorganized, and the conventional names of "school for the blind," "school for the deaf," and "school for the disabled" were unified into the name of "support school." ..
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka Visual Support School
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka Hearing Support School
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka Mitake Support School (In Morioka City, only the high school is set up. Headquarters organization and elementary and junior high schoolsTakizawa(Located at
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka Minami High School
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka and What Support School
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka and Nan Support School Branch Classroom
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka Aomatsu Support School
- Iwate Prefectural Morioka Aomatsu Support School Morioka Children's Branch Class
Promote the use of fixed-route buses in order to alleviate traffic congestion in narrow urban areas.From the countryOmnibus townHas been designatedZone busWe are promoting the advanced use of route buses centered on the system.
The railway that runs through the city is the JR line, which is the galaxy railway line.Morioka-Tokyo is the closestIwate Hanamaki Airport(Hanamaki) Has no Tokyo flight, and the Tohoku-Hokkaido is overwhelmingly superior to the air route due to the problem of access from the airport to Morioka City.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Morioka Station
City route bus
Local buses are the main means of public transportation in the city.The service area is almost the entire city, and there are "branch line buses" and "main buses".Bus centerThe transportation network is laid out through such means.
- Bus operator
Express Bus/Express Bus
Between cities north of MoriokaExpress BusIt is,Tohoku ShinkansenDeveloped as a line connecting to, but the Tohoku ShinkansenShin-Aomori StationThe number of passengers has decreased significantly due to the extension to (December 2010, 22)...However, the "Odate Line" has not been significantly affected. "Sendai Line"Tohoku ShinkansenConflicts withShinkansenThere are many passengers because the fare is set at half the price. * The number of passengers in 2007 is also added. .
- Daytime flight
- Morioka- Sendai city: 25.7 people (Urban）
- Morioka- Odate City: 20.9 people (Michinoku）
- Morioka- Hirosaki: 16.5 people (Yodel）
- Morioka- Aomori: 5.1 people (Asunaro）
- Morioka- Ichinoseki: 2.4 people (Murone-Morioka Line）
- Morioka- Ninohe City: 2.2 people (Super hot water ~ Yu）
- Morioka- Kuji City: 1.2 people (Kuji amber) +1.0 people (Super Kuji）
- Morioka- Hachinohe City: 1.8 people (Yamori）
- Morioka- Karumai Town: 1.9 people (Windy）
- Morioka- Lake Towada: 0.2 people (Towada)-Seasonal service
- Morioka- Miyako City: (106 express bus) -No highway section
- Morioka- Ofunato City: (Express Morioka Ofunato Line）
- Night flight
Regional high standard road
General national road
- National Route 4
- National Route 46
- National Route 106
- National Route 281
- National Route 282
- National Route 396
- National Route 455
- National Route 456
Main local road
- Iwate Prefectural Road/Akita Prefectural Road 1 Morioka Yokote Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 2 Morioka Stop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 13 Morioka Waga Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 16 Morioka Loop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 36 Kamimeuchi Yuzawa Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 43 Morioka Osako Towa Line
General prefectural road
- Iwate Prefectural Road 119 Senbokucho Stop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 120 Fudo Morioka Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 128 Kuriyagawa Stop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 129 Koma Stop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 132 Kamimorioka Stop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 158 Yabukawa Kawaguchi Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 169 Shibumin Kawamata Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 172 Morioka Ujuku Onsen Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 204 Oshida Stop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 208 Okesei Tokuda Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 220 Ujikobashi Yukaose Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 223 Morioka Takizawa Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 258 Connected Hot Spring Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 293 Hongu Nagatacho Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 301 Shibumin Tadashi Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 502 Morioka Yawa Bicycle Road Line
- Teramachi street
- A main street that runs north-south through the center of the Kitayama district, and the road that leads to the northern part of the prefecture's coast in the north has been in the past.National Route 455Was also designated as part of.. "Road Day" executive committee established by the former Ministry of Construction on August 1987, 62 (Showa 8)Top 100 Roads in JapanHas been selected..There are many temples such as Hoonji, Ryutani, and Honjoji along the road, and it is designated as the city's environmental protection district "Kitayama Temples District"...The city planning street project did not spoil the image of the ancient city of Morioka, and the road was created in a calm environment. White sidewalk,StewartiaRoadside trees such as were maintained at that time.
- National newspaper / wide area paper
- Local newspaper
- NHK Morioka Broadcasting Station(Radio is 1st broadcast 531kHz, 2nd broadcast 1386kHz, FM broadcast 83.1 MHz)
- IBC Iwate Broadcasting(IBC. TVTBS(JNN) Series, radioJRN/NRNSeries / frequency 684kHz)
- TV Iwate(TVI.NTV series）
- Iwate Menkoi TV(MIT.Fuji TV series）
- Iwate Asahi TV(IAT.TV Asahiseries)
- FM Iwate(FMI.FM Tokyosystem/JFNseries)
Items related to national designation / registration, etc.Important cultural property14 cases,Important artwork5 cases,Important intangible folk cultural properties1 cases,Selected Intangible Folk Cultural Property1 cases,Historic site2 cases,Natural treasure3 cases (excluding those specified without specifying the area),Registered tangible cultural propertyThere are 2 places (9 cases).Morioka City Board of Education History and Culture Division Web Page (There is a difference in the counting method for the number of specified cases, etc., and it does not necessarily match the above number).
- Iwate Prefectural Museum
- Iwate Museum of Art
- Iwate Prefecture Public Hall
- Iwate Public Hall
- Morioka City Ruins Learning Center
- Morioka Municipal Library
- Morioka Zoological Park
Tourism / Culture / Specialty / Facilities / Sports
Castle fences and castle ruins after the Heian period, and since the opening of Moriokacastle townThere are shrines and temples that accompany the establishment.
- Morioka Hachimangu Shrine
- Mitsuishi Shrine
- Hoonji Temple-Five hundred arhat
- Sixteen Rakan
- Daci Temple
- (XNUMX best roads in Japan)
- Morioka Takugi / Kenji Seishunkan(Former National XNUMXth Bank Head Office Main Building) (NationalImportant cultural property）
- Ryutani Temple (of the country)Natural treasure）
- Historical Museum of Agricultural Education attached to Faculty of Agriculture, Iwate University -OldMorioka Higher Agriculture and Forestry School(Important national cultural property)
- Gift pine garden
- Old plum garden (selected by XNUMX views of Morioka)
- Oshimizu Taga Garden
- NanshosoGarden (national registered monument)
- Takeda House Garden
- Koizumi House Garden
- Shimoda House Garden
- (Currently Morioka City Central Community Center, National Registered Monument)
- (Eleven-faced Kannon)
- Ishiwari Sakura
- Yonai Water Purification Plant
- Iwate Park(country'sHistoric site・ Morioka Castle Ruins)
- Shiwa Castle(Historic site of the country)
- Ishikawa Yuki Memorial Hall
- Iwate Bank Red Brick Museum(Important national cultural property)
- Morioka Shinkin BankHead office
- Sake buying Jizo
- Tofu buying Jizo
- Omokage Jizo
- Morioka Memorial Museum of Predecessors
- Teshiromori Ruins
- (Morikyu Shoten, National Important Cultural Property)
Festivals and events
- Morioka Autumn Festival(Morioka Hachimangu Festival)
- Chagu Chagu Umako
- Boat ride
- Morioka sansa dance
- Naked visit
- Nagai's Great Nembutsu Sword Dance (National Designation, Important Intangible Folk Cultural Property)
Specialty products and taste
SouthernMr. TsujiIt is the home of.The food culture of sushi and seafood is not well developed due to the geographical conditions in the inland area far from the sea. There are many rice cakes and sweets that are unique to this region called "Benjemono ()", and the characteristic cooking methods, ingredients, and names that are often eaten in Morioka are as follows.
- local cuisine
- Hittsumi: "As a local dishSuiton'
- Wanko soba: The action of stacking bowls one after another originally has the meaning of serving customers even when they are full.In this area, it is customary to serve soba at the end of the ceremonial occasion.
- Potato soup: Originally, it is made by boiling Morioka's "Tsushida potato".Potato childA gathering to taste the juice is called "potato child eating".
- (Soba method)
- Soy sauce dango : Mitarashi dumplingUnlike the old dumplings, the skewered dumplings are made using only soy sauce.Nationwide, it is made only in the vicinity of Morioka City.
- Yubeshi: Different from "Yuzu Kama Yubeshi" known in Hokuriku and Kyushu.
- Kirisensho: May be equated with Yubeshi.Similar to "Kirisensho" known south of KantoJapanese pepperIs rarely added.
- Ochamochi: Also known as "Uchiwa Mochi".Mochi baked with walnut miso.
- : A name that resembles the teeth of a "sickle".Wrap walnut bean paste and miso bean paste. Also known as "miso pepper".If the dough is white, it may be wrapped with perilla leaves.
- : Non-glutinous riceとSticky riceA confectionery made by mixing and puffing.Eat the peach festival.
- Nagasawaya: In the Edo periodElder"Huangsei ("Solomon's seal) ”A confectionery.
- : Mountain grapeMochi confectionery that makes the best use of the sweetness of.
- : A green bean confectionery that resembles soybean silver from the Edo period.
- : It is also called a portable food because it is named after the "Kanayama" of the Morioka domain.
- Southern rice cracker : wheatBased on｡-walnut-peanutsBaked confectionery with such items.
- : A bite-sized rice cake wrapped in black honey.The name comes from the fact that when you chew, black honey pops out and you have to eat it in one bite, which looks like "illegal (bad manners)".
- Bean Shitogi : EdamameSteamed confectionery made in.
- (Ganzuki): A sweet made by mixing wheat flour with walnuts and sesame seeds.Because the sprinkled walnuts look like geese crossing the moon.
- : Boil a bite-sized white ball dumpling, put it in soup powder and eat it. "Hechoko" is the navel.
- : Homemade confectionery made by kneading and baking wheat flour.
- : Homemade confectionery made by kneading buckwheat flour.
- Dried mochi: Mochi sliced and dried.Eat it by fried or soaked in hot water.
- Lightly baked: A crepe-like confectionery made by stretching and baking wheat flour, which is mainly sold at festivals.
- : Originally born as a preserved food, it was used for festivals and became a popular confectionery for children.Ishii (rabbit ball), Aoyagi, Tankiri, tea ball, cinnamon ball, mint sugar (sugar confectionery with a light scent)),Ginger candy, Shochu sugar, soybean flour twist, scallions candy, etc.It is customary to sell wheat confectionery in the shape of sumo wrestlers only on New Year's Day.
- ロシアBiscuit: Very hard walnut biscuits from Russia.Currently sold by the Morioka City Regular Food Promotion Association.
- How to call ingredients and eating habits
- Tamana:cabbageTo call.The accent is "ma"
- Himetake: Call.The accent is "me"
- Gonpachi:Grated Japanese radishIt is also served with morisoba.
- Bucket:Butterbur sproutTo call.The accent is "ke"
- you:cornTo call.The accent is "ki"
- Kirazu:OkaraTo call.The accent is "ra"
- Bancha : roasted green teaTends to be called "bancha".
- Nanban : Red peppersTo call.
- Cold noodles:chilled Chinese noodlesIs sometimes called by this name.
- Ms:Elatostema umbellataTo call.
- Mizukobu: Of UwabamisouPropaguleTo call.
- Boli:ArmillariaTo call.
- Local beer
- Bank of Iwate Baseball Club --Acted from 1961 to 1995Adult baseballCorporate team.
- Fesund Iwate --For adult baseball founded in 2006Wide area conglomerate team..It was attracting attention as a leading case for the establishment of a wide-area conglomerate team, but it was disbanded in 2015 due to financial difficulties.
Works set in Morioka
- - Mina Aoe
- Anime cartoon
Political and business world, legal profession, academia
Writer / artist / cartoonist
Actors, entertainment world, announcers, athletes
Person with connection
|In this section,JIS X 0213: Contains the characters specified in 2004 (the character of "Ton Satomi" is enjoyed by the bow bias) (Details).|
- ^ Morioka City Mayor's Office Planning and Coordination Division (August 2016, 8). “Core city". Morioka City Official WebsiteMorioka City. 2017/1/10Browse.
- ^ Geospatial Information Authority of Japan. “Area adjustment by prefectures, cities, towns and villages nationwide". 2014/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Longitude and latitude of the north, south, east, and west end points of Japan". Geographical Survey Institute website. 2014/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Iwate Prefecture Municipal government offices and offices and longitude and latitude of the north, south, east and west ends (world geodetic system)". Geographical Survey Institute website. 2014/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Center of Population in Japan-From the 22 Census Results-". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Statistics Bureau Home Page. 2014/6/6Browse.
- ^ On average for 30 years (1976-2005)SummerHas 68.6 days,真 夏日There are 17.7 days.
- ^ http://www.reigai.affrc.go.jp/zusetu/inasaku/jittai/nogyo.html
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency ・ Past meteorological data search ・ Morioka August 1994, 6 ・ Hourly value
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency ・ Past meteorological data search ・ Morioka August 1999, 11 ・ Hourly value
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency ・ Past meteorological data search ・ Morioka August 2012, 24 ・ Hourly value
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency ・ Past meteorological data search ・ Morioka August 2014, 26 ・ Hourly value
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency / Past weather data search / Morioka Annual value Number of days for each class (minimum) ・ Refer to the item of ≧ 25 ℃
- ^ Basic 2: Temperature / ground temperature and local circulation "Kondo genuine homepage"
- ^ M29. Radiative cooling "Kondo genuine homepage"
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency (1-10th place in Yabukawa observation history
- ^ "Morioka 19801-2010”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2011/10/18Browse.
- ^ "Koma 19801-2010”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2011/10/18Browse.
- ^ "Yabukawa 19801-2010”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2011/10/18Browse.
- ^ (PDF) (Iwate Prefectural Library"Library Iwate No.164 ”issued in October 2008)
- ^ "Application for deferment of city tax payment" Taro delinquent "Morioka City apologizes" - NHK2020/4/26
- ^ Friendship exchange by exchanging floats
- ^ Uruma City / Morioka City Friendship City Alliance
- ^ Local governments that have concluded Bunkyo Ward agreements, etc.
- ^ Election type and term (as of May 2, 5nd year of Reiwa)
- ^ Parliamentary list (by parliamentary group) / Morioka City
- ^ Mainichi NewspapersAggregation, as of July 2005, 17, 7 municipalities nationwide
- ^ About revitalization of the central city area Iwate Prefecture Commerce, Industry, Labor and Tourism Department
- ^ Results of the 18 Morioka Area Wide Area Consumption Purchasing Trend Survey [Overview] Iwate Prefecture Industrial Promotion Division December 18
- ^ Maruichi'sFranchise.
- ^ Except for the Josai store, it is annexed to Maruichi and business supermarkets.
- ^ Maruichi'sFranchise.BelljoyceIt is different from the "Big House" operated.
- ^ Originally the former Tohoku K's store, "Morioka Main Store", but renamed to "Morioka Kita Main Store" due to the transfer of the operating entity to Denkodo.Later, the main store was opened and it is now the "Morioka Kita store".
- ^ The former MAX Denkodo Morioka Nishi store was converted to the K's brand and became the K's Denki Morioka Nishi main store, but after that the main store was opened.
- ^ The first generationTohoku K's DenkiWhat was operated byDenkoInherited by. The second generation is a store that converted the Denkodo Morioka Minami store to "K's Denki" by closing the first store, and the third generation is the old one.Morioka Minami Sati (first Sanbonyanagi)The current store that opened on the site of.
- ^ The first generation was in the current MORIOKA TSUTAYA building opposite South Aeon.
- ^ Former Arte Marukan Morioka store.
- ^ DCM HomacOpened on the site of the Super Depot Seinan store (first generation).
- ^ Iwate Prefectural OfficeIs the nominal name of the registrationHead officeSo, the actual headquarters function isMiyako Station(Miyako City).
- ^ However, the Morioka Central Post Office is in charge of collection in the Midorigaoka / Takamatsu area of Morioka City in the 020-01xx area.Post boxThere are some (however, all mail delivery to them is in charge of the Morioka North Post Office).
- ^ "About NARO / Organizational Overview”. Agricultural Research Organization. 2020/2/3Browse.
- ^ Web Morioka: City structure and measures: Tamayama Ward Regional Council[Broken link]
- ^ Sewerage in Morioka Morioka City Sewerage Department[Broken link]
- ^ Elementary and junior high schoolsIchinosekiIt has been transferred to the newly established integrated school.
- ^ Due to this effect, some routes (such as the Yodel) were forced to reduce flights.
- ^ a b c Study Group on “100 Selected Roads in Japan” 2002, pp. 30-31.
- ^ Study Group on “100 Selected Roads in Japan” 2002, p. 8.
- ^ Iwate Cultural Information Encyclopedia
- ^ Koto bank
- ^ "Morioka's ancestors 67th: Yamada Bimyō". Morioka City Official Homepage. 2014/7/21Browse.
- Masaru Sato "City Planning in Morioka" (Research Institute 1984)
- Masaru Sato "Creating a Landscape with" Five Senses "-Urban Landscape Administration and District Planning in Morioka-" (Hokudosha 1991)
- "100 Selected Roads in Japan" Study Group "100 Selected Roads in Japan (New Edition)" Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Road Bureau (supervised),Gyosei, October 2002, 6, pp. 20-30.ISBN 4-324-06810-0.
- Iwao Umebayashi, Takashi Abe, "Changes in Urban Form and Formation of Urban Areas in Morioka, the Old Castle Town," Tohoku Geography, Vol. 33, No. 3, Tohoku Geographical Society, 1981, pp. 160-170, two:10.5190 / tga1948.33.160.
- Category tree of Morioka city category
- List of pages starting with "Morioka City"
- List of pages with "Morioka City" in the title