Ramen with plenty of chicken umami Ramen Yu-chan <Iwate / Morioka City>
If you write the contents roughly
The fragrant soup is full of soup stock of Etrumeus sadina and Japanese anchovy ordered from Kumamoto and Nagasaki.
A popular ramen shop with plenty of chicken umami, which opened at the foot of Kaiunbashi in Morioka City, Iwate Prefecture. JR Morioka Station ... → Continue reading
Iwate Menkoi TV
"Iwate Menkoi TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Iwate Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sardine,Urumei eagleSame asイ ワ シAlthough it is a kind of anchovy, the eyes of the anchovy are closer to the front of the head,mouthIs on the underside of the head and is characterized by wide opening to the back of the eyes.The Japanese name is also derived from "the upper jaw is larger than the lower jaw and one jaw is significantly developed"...Also, the body is slender in the front and back than the other two species.In terms of classification, sardines and sardines belong to the family Clupeidae, but anchovy belongs to the family Anchovy (Engraulidae).
Western partThe Pacific OceanInhabits andKarafutoFrom the south to HonshuSea of Japan・ Pacific coast,Taiwan-GuangdongIs distributed up to.Very rarelyフィリピン,SulawesiThere is also a record from such.Form large herds near sea level in coastal areas, from inner bays to offshore.
Adult fish are up to 18 cm long and weigh 45 g.Standard body length is about 14 cm.Dorsal finIs 14-16 soft strip.Anal finIs 13-18 soft strip..The body is slender and close to a cylinder..The body color is bluish gray on the back side and silvery white on the ventral side.scaleIs a circular "round scale" (enrin), but it is easy to peel off, and the scales often fall off when caught.The cross section is oval with a slight bulge on the back side.The posterior end of the maxilla extends posteriorly from the eye..The anal fin begins behind the base of the dorsal fin..There is no abdominal ridge scale other than the one just before the pelvic fin.
Swim offshore from the coast.planktonWith eating habits, open your mouth wide while swimming and inhale phytoplankton and zooplankton together with seawater.鰓Plankton with gill crawlFiltered feedingTo.
On the other hand, the enemySeagull,BoobiesSeabirds, etc.shark,SkipjackCarnivorous fish, such asA whale,DolphinSuch as marinemammalian,squid, Human beings, etc., not only for human useFood chainIt is also an important creature on the above.AnchovyNatural enemyForm a dense formation to protect yourself from the flock, and all members of the flock will swim in the same direction to avoid enemy attacks.This is a common defense for other small fish.On the other hand, the enemy repeatedly rushes into the flock of sardines, disperses the flock, and adopts a tactic to attack the stray individual.
The spawning season is almost all year round,Spring:とFall:Many spawn in..The egg is an oval separated floating eggSo, while each grain is floating in the waterOutbreakTo do.Hatched fry grow rapidly and can breed in less than a year..Lifespan is 2 years-It's about 3 years.The spawning ground is on the coast from the Sea of Okhotsk to Kyushu..
The ones with good freshnesssashimiYou can eat it raw, but it will be damaged quickly and availability will be limited.Fresh anchovy sashimi is said to be the most delicious of all the sardines.However, depending on the season and fishing groundAnisakisParasitism is seen, and great care must be taken when eating raw.
The most common usageBoiledEtc.Dried fishAnd since the decisive factor for good dried fish is also freshness, the processing work is a battle against time.When anchovy is landed, the harbor and processing plant suddenly become busy.
The main usage is as follows.
- Tatami iwashi (Tatami sardine) --Collecting fry into nori seaweedDried fishWhat I did.
- Dried shirako(Shirasuboshi) --Boiled and dried fry.calciumIt is also synonymous with foods containing.It is divided into "Shirasu Chirimen", "Taishaku Chirimen", and "Kami-Dried Chirimen" according to the degree of dryness from soft ones.A slightly larger individual is called "Kaeri Chirimen".Those that are not dried are called "Kamaage Shirasu".
- Boiled(Niboshi) --Boiled and dried.mainlysoup stockIt is used to take.Small individuals are often eaten in the same way as dried shirasu.
- Eye stab(Aim) --Dried fish that has been salted and then stabbed on bamboo skewers and dried.Bamboo skewers are often removed at the distribution stage.It can be divided into "slightly dried" and "round dried" depending on the degree of dryness.
- Field work(Tazukuri) --Gomame (small dried anchovy)sugarとSoy sauceBoiled in.Chinese foodKnown as a celebration of.
- Salted anchovy ――It is cut into three pieces, salted, and then aged and fermented in a cool and dark place.イタリア,スペイン,PortugalSuch asSouthern EuropeIt is one of the most popular ingredients in each country.For canned and bottled itemsOlive oilIs often added.Often as wellsardineAs a raw materialOil sardineAlthough it is confused with, the anchovy used for salted anchovy is not heated and the processing method is different.What is called "anchovy" in Japan almost always refers to this salted product.
- Pickled sesame --Local cuisine from Kujukuri, Chiba prefecture.
- seasoning - Fish sauceIt is used as a raw material for fermented seasonings called or.
For agriculturefertilizerHowever, since the catch has been declining since the 1990s, the consumption has not been as high as before.
Since it has been used for food since ancient times in Japan, it has various aliases in each region.Small sardines (Hiroshima), Japanese anchovy (Misaki, Yonago, Shimonoseki),Hishiko(鯷) (Mito), Anchovy, Shiko (鯷)）, Shikoiwashi,Rice field(Tazukuri), XNUMX rice (sesame),Sardine sardines, Wolf sardine, sardine, sardine, kanayama, maru, hirare, mud, goby, sardine, mamago, etare, crotale, shirasu, tarekchi (sanin), Chirimen, Sauce, Hotareiwashi (Kochi), Hotare, Hotare, Hotare, Gnat (Sendai / Niigata), Longtail tuna, burrs, kakuhari, etc.
- Atherina japonica Houttuyn, 1782
- Engraulis capensis (not Gilchrist, 1913)
- Engraulis japonica Temminck & Drumstick, 1846
- Engraulis zollingeri Bleeker, 1849
- Engraulus japonicus Temminck & Drumstick, 1846
- Stolephorus celebicus Hardenberg, 1933
- Stolephorus zollingeri (Bleeker, 1849)
- E. anchoita CL Hubbs & Marini 1935 (Argentine anchoita)
- E. australis (J. White, 1790) (Australian anchovy)
- E. capensis Gilchrist 1913 (Southern African anchovy)
- E. encrasicolus (Linnaeus, 1758) (European anchovy) --East大西洋And westIndian Ocean
- E. japonicus Temminck & Drumstick 1846 (Japanese anchovy) --Anchovy
- E. mordax Girard 1854 (Californian anchovy)
- E. ringens Jenyns 1842 (Peruvian anchoveta)- The Pacific Ocean OfSouth AmericaAlong the coast
Anchovies(Anchovy) is used as a general term to refer to the genus Anchovy, and more broadly to the family Anchovy, but when it is called "anchovy" in Japan, it often refers to processed products rather than fish.
- ^ "Anchovy [Kataguchi 鰯] ”. Fisheries Management Division, Fisheries Bureau, Fisheries and Forestry Department, Hokkaido Government. 2019/11/5Browse.
- ^ "Anchovy". Kagawa Prefecture. 2019/12/5Browse.
- ^ a b Froese, Rainer and Pauly, Daniel, eds. (2006). "Engraulis japonicus" in FishBaseApril 2006 version.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n Osamu Okamura and Kunio Amaoka "Yamaki Color Directory Japanese Seawater Fish"Mountains and valleys, Nov. 1997, 8, p. 20.ISBN 9784635090278., Clupeiformes Commentary: Yoichi Sato
- ^ a b c d e f g Toshiharu Kambara and Okamura Osamu "Primary Color Nihonkaisui Fish Encyclopedia I"Nursery company, Nov. 1985, 7, p. 31.ISBN 4586300728.
- ^ "Food and Drink Encyclopedia" Motoyama Tekishū Heibonsha p45 Published December 33, 12
- ^ About the supply and demand outlook for bait sardines used in bonito rod fishingIsamu Mitani 1989 Kamimizu Test Bulletin No. 10
- ^ a b Akiyasu Todo・ Akira Matsumoto ・Akira Takeda-Yoshimitsu Kano"Kanji source"GAKKEN, Revised 5th Edition, p. 1830.ISBN 9784053031013.