Photo Craft beer making Collect donations with crowdfunding (CF)! @ Yokohama City University Kihara Biology Research Institute
Craft beer making Collect donations with crowdfunding (CF)! @ Yokohama City University Kihara Biology Research Institute
If you write the contents roughly
In 2017, the institute first manufactured and sold craft beer using self-cultivated beer barley at the manufacturing company Sankt Gallen (Atsugi City).
Yokohama City University Kihara Biology Research Institute (Maioka-cho), known for its wheat research aimed at selling in spring and autumn, gathers support for beer making ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The population is about 22.4.
From a relatively old ageCentral prefecture areaSince it is an area that has developed as a central city of Japan, it has become an organization, company, facility, etc.Atsugi,Atsugi,Atsugi,ATSUGIThere are many things that bear the name etc., but some of them are not registered in Atsugi city and there is no location.
Since the mid-1980s, as part of the New Media City Plan, city halls, railway station premises, libraries, and other public facilities in the cityCaptain systemWe are making some advanced attempts such as installing street terminals and digitizing public services using the InternetLocal governmentBut also.
In 2010, the day-night population ratio was 114.9%. This is the 16th highest in Japan and the 1st in Kanagawa prefecture.
Atsugi City is located in the center of Kanagawa Prefecture, with straight line distances of about 45km and 30km from Tokyo and Yokohama, respectively. To central TokyoOdakyu Odawara Line OfLimited express romance carAbout 45 minutes (commuting time: about 50 minutes using Morningway), about 48 minutes during the day (commuting time: 56 minutes to Shinjuku),Local trainAbout an hour and a half. From this station, most of the stations on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, which are direct express trains, and each station heading to Shinjuku are the starting stations.
Lake YamanakaSourceSagami RiverMakeSagami PlainLocated at the northern end of the westTanzawa areaThen, it extends to the plains on the west bank of the Sagami River that opens to the southeast.Ebina,Zama,Sagamihara CitySourced from the Higashitanzawa Mountains on the Sagami River that flows through the boundary withNakatsugawa・The Koyusyu River merges in the northern part of the city, and in the southern part of the cityTamagawa(However, the current Tamagawa is an artificial river due to river renovation, and once in Hiratsuka cityHanami RiverWas joined). Therefore, multiple erosion topography is formed by rivers, and plateaus and erosion basins alternate between the southwest and northeastern parts of the city. In the northeastern part of the city, you can see the Sagamihara Plateau where the Echi Plateau faces from the end across the Sagami River.
The Sagami River moves from the middle-stream topography to the downstream topography near the city and heads for the estuaryAlluvial plainTo form. Along the flow pathNatural embankmentHas been developed, and the old town of Atsugi and the old village of Okada are located on it. Directly belowIsehara faultIs located. The area around Hon-Atsugi station used to have a lot of rice farming,Paddy fieldWas spreading. Paddy fields were reclaimed and urbanized due to rapid expansion of the central city area1970 eraOr laterGround subsidenceHas become a serious problem.
Since ancient times, this area has been known as a transportation hub,Tsukui - HiratsukaIntermediate trade betweenMt. Ooyama HighwayMidwayMt. OoyamaIt developed as a post town. For that reason, there are originally many wholesale wholesalers, and in the former Atsugi Town area,WholesalerThe city was formed. In the past, water transportation was also popular and it was a key point for river transportation using the Sagami River. The origin of Atsugi's name is that there is a wood distribution center along the river, so there is a theory that Atsugi was transcribed into Atsugi... Against this background,Edo PeriodMid-termKyohoAfter the year,Sagami country内 のAiko-gun,Koza-gunEtcEnclaveHad a territoryShimotsukeKarasuyama DomainIn AtsugiJinya(Atsugi government office) was set up and used as a base for controlling the enclave.MeijiAfter that, it prospered as a center of commerce and transportation in Sagami country and central Kanagawa prefecture.
It is still a distribution base in the central region of the prefecture,Tomei Expressway,Odawara Atsugi Road,Ken-O ExpresswayInterchange,National Route 129,National Route 246,National Route 412There are major national roads such as, and each has a bypass. In addition, the Yamato Atsugi Bypass, which is an overlapping section of National Routes 129, 246, and 412, exists in a form that divides the city center commercial area (former Atsugi Town) from other western areas. As of 2006, new roads have been planned and developed in various parts of the city to alleviate traffic congestion, and some have been opened.
It is a town with many universities and junior colleges, and is also a town where students from universities and junior colleges along the Odakyu/Odawara Line gather. Train station in the cityOdakyu Electric Railway OfHonatsugi StationandAiko Ishida StationAlthough there are only two stations (which span Isehara City), the area around Honatsugi Station is highly developed, and more than half of the limited express romance cars (paid limited express with reserved seats) stop at this station.
The cityForest therapy baseHas been certified by.
- Mountain:Mt. Ooyama,Mount Kegon, Mt. Takatori, Mt. Tobi, Kanegatake,Takamatsuyama, Hyuga
- River:Sagami RiverWater system
- First-class river(Kanagawa Prefectural management, partly Kanagawa Prefectural Atsugi Civil Engineering Office Permitting and Licensing Section Management) 6 rivers
- Sagami RiverNakatsugawa-Ogino River-Koayu River-Tamagawa・Hosoda River
- Mutual use river (Atsugi-shi river contact section management) 3 rivers
- Onsogawa・Zenmei River/Yamagiwa River
- Ordinary rivers (Management of Atsugi City River Contact Section, partly managed by Sewerage Facility Section) 23 rivers
- Mayumigawa/Kanibuchigawa/Tajiri River・Kitakubo River/Arai River・Prince river・Kiyoda Tanigawa・Nakagawa・Ohira River・Yokobayashi River, Iwasaka Moat, Kasugazawa, Amida River, Kanashi River, Notakezawa River, City Road River, Takenohana Drainage, Fukasawa (Mineshigawa River), Yado River, Kubo Yashiki River,Uemura River・Horiai River/Iwata Moat
- Some of the Yamagiwa and Onso rivers are treated as ordinary rivers.In addition to the above, there are rivers that Atsugi City does not understand and manage (because there is no definition of rivers by the city). It is called by.
Adjacent local governments
- Sagamihara City(Chuo-ku,South ward）
- Aiko-gunAikawa Town
- Aiko-gunKiyokawa Village
- Koza-gunSamukawa Town
From our city areaAikawa TownTo the southeastMohri-so((I.e.Was placed. At the end of Heian period, Mori-so became the property of Yoshitaka, the son of the Minamoto family. In the early Kamakura period, it was the subject of Mori KagekoWada battleAnd defeated the territoryKamakura ShogunateProbably confiscated by. Then the shogunateGovernment officeBecame the first generation secretaryHiroe OeThe XNUMXth son of HiromotoSeason light Mr. MouriCall yourself.Kamakura PeriodFrom the endNorthern and Northern DynastiesMr. Mori was based in the early daysAki countryTakadaYoshida Sho (CurrentHiroshimaAkitakata City(Yoshida Town),Sengoku Daimyo-Early modern lordGrow to. It is presumed that after Mori's territorial conversion, Mori-so became the place of Adachi Morinaga (the grave remains at Iiyama Seikinji Temple in Atsugi City).Shimotsuki riotrear,ProfitIt is believed that it became a territory.
Close to Kamakura,In the 14th century, it was the number one production of the bell bell in Japan.[Source required]
The early modern period
Edo Period, The city areaShogunateArea (Heaven)・Flag bookDominionClanSubdivided into regions. As time goes by, the relationship of control becomes more complicated,BakumatsuAt the stage of, most of the villages existing in the city area are controlled by multiple lordsRemunerationIt was.
Edo PeriodAtsugi village in the second halfShimotsukeKarasuyama Domain(Mr. Okubo)Sagami countryThe same clanEnclaveDominate the territoryJinyaIs placed (Atsugi government office). Also, SagamiOdawara Domain(Mr. Okubo) Jinya of the feudal clan was placed in Nakaoginomura (Ogino Yamanaka Domain・Okubo). Furthermore, at the end of the Edo periodShimosaSakura clanMr. Hotta,MusashiKanazawa DomainMutsuura Domain) Mr. Yonekura, SagamiOdawara DomainHad a territory within the current city limits.
1868 Tokugawa OfSunpuBy packingOgino Yamanaka DomainWas dominated bySuruga countryMany of the former Shogunate territories and Hijimoto-dominated territories within this city area are territories of the same territory as alternative territories.
- Shimotsuke Karasuyama Clan: Atsugi Village, Hayashi Village○, Shimokawa Irimura○, Iiyama Village○, Warm water village○, Okada (of which),Kamiogino Village
- Shimosa Sakura Clan: Hasemura○, Funako Village○, Kamiochiai○
- Musashi Kanazawa Domain: Shimotsuko Village○
- Sagami Odawara Domain: Onomura○, Toda○, Shimotsuko Village○
- Sagami Ogino Yamanaka Domain: Nakagino Village,Shimogino Village,Wife Tamura
- Shogunate territory/Hatamoto ruler ■○,■Shimokawa Irimura○,■Oikawa Village○,■Tanasawa○,Iiyama Village○,■○,■,Nanasawa○,Onomura○,Okazu○,■Atsui Village○,○,■○,■○,■○,■○,■○,■○,■○,○,○,■○,■○,○,○,○,○,○,○(* indicates a village that became the Ogino Yamanaka domain in 1868)
- 1868 The former Hijimoto rulerKanagawaBelong to.
- 18717 Abandoned DomainBy the former Ogino Yamanaka domainOgino Yamanaka PrefectureNext, the old Jinya in Nakaogino Village will be the prefectural office of the prefecture. In addition, the former Karasuyama domain is Karasuyama prefecture, the former Sakura domain is Sakura prefecture, and the former Muura domain isMutsuuraBecomes
- 187111 From Ogino Yamanaka, Karasuyama, Sakura, Mutsuura and KanagawaAshigaraIntegrated into.
- 18764 From Ashigara prefectureKanagawaBecomes
- Atsugi TownEnforcement,Aiko-gunA government office is set up.Yachi Village(Yamagiwa Village + Nakayori Village + Kamiyori Village + Shimoyori Village + Kaneda Village + Sekiguchi Village + Sarugashima Village)Ogino Village(Kami-Ogino Village + Naka-Ogino Village + Shimo-Ogino Village)Mitamura-Tanasawa-Shimokawa Irimura-Wife Tamura-Oikawa Village-Lincun-Koayu Village(Iiyama Village + Kamikozawa Village + Shimokozawa Village)Tamagawa Village(Nanazawa Village + Ono Village + Okazu Furuhisa Village)Minamimori Village(Onsui Village + Hase Village + Aina Village + Aiko Village + Onna Village + Funako Village + Tomuro Village)
- 1946May 6 -Mitamura, Tanasawa Village, Shimokawa Irimura, Tsumata Village, Oikawa Village, Hayashimura merger,Mutsui VillageTo
- 1955May 2 -Atsugi Town, Mutsue Village, Koyu Village, Tamagawa Village, Minami Mouri Village merged with 1 villagesAtsugiInauguration,Sagami OhashiOpened.
- 1955May 7 -Echimura,Naka-gunAikawaTo be incorporated.
- 1956May 9 -Transfer Oginomura.
- 1962 Population exceeded 50,000.
- 1969 TomeiAtsugi InterEstablished.
- 1973 Population exceeded 100,000.
- 1976 Honatsugi StationThe three-dimensional construction of is completed.
- 1978 Atsugi City Cultural Center opens.
- 1981 Duck City Atsugi (current:AEON Atsugi store) Opened.
- 1982 HonatsugiMilordOpened,Aoyama Gakuin UniversityAtsugi Campus opened (closed in 2003).
- 1982May 4 - Disaster prevention administrative radioOperation started.
- 1984 Nakamachi Underpass,Atsugi Bus CenterIs completed,Atsugi City PlazaEstablishment,Showa College of MusicOpened (in 2007ShinyurigaokaMoved to).
- 1985 Atsugi City Children's Science Center (current:Kanagawa Institute of Technology Atsugi Children's Science Museum), Atsugi City Young Community Center opened.
- 1987 Nanasawa Nature Class (Current:Nanasawa Nature Contact Center) Opened,Aiko Ishida StationHashigami station building is completed.
- 1990 Nanasawa Forest ParkIs open.
- 1991 Population exceeded 200,000.
- 1992 Zakyo BridgeOpened.
- 1994 AtsugiParcoOpened (closed in 2008, currently "Amu Atsugi)).
- 1996 Ayumi BridgeOpened,National Route 412All bypasses (Kamiogino Bypass) are available. Before the opening of Ayumi Bridge, there was a so-called "Moguri Bridge".
- 1997 Atsugi Central ParkOpening of the park (Underground is an underground car parking lot for Atsugi Central Park and a storage tank for disaster prevention.)
- 2000 Bosai Hill ParkIs open.
- 2002 Special cityBecomes
- April 2002, 4-Change of disaster prevention administrative radio broadcasting.
- 2003 Atsugi City Hospital opened (former: Kanagawa Prefectural Atsugi Hospital, the building was transferred from Kanagawa Prefecture).
- 2005 To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the municipal organization, a monument clock "Ayupo" was installed at the north exit of Honatsugi Station.
- 2008 3 timesB-1 Grand PrixAnd in AtsugiAtsugi Shirokoro HormoneShines in the crown of the grand prix.
- 2010 The 5th B-1 Grand Prix is held (Ito-Yokado parking lot, Atsugi baseball field).
- 2013 Keno Atsugi InterchangeEstablished.
- 2018 Atsugi Minami InterchangeEstablished.
- 2019 Atsugi Folk MuseumIs open (the old local museum is closed).
- 2020 Atsugi PA Smart InterchangeEstablished.
Before the war, the population was about 4, but the population grew significantly during the post-war period of high economic growth and the bubble economy. It exceeded the population of 1991 in 20, but its growth has been slow since then and has been flat in recent years.
According to the “Future Estimated Population by Region of Japan (estimated by March 25)” published by the National Institute of Population and Social Security Research, it is expected that the population will decrease by about 2013 over the next 3 years. .. In addition, Atsugi City has announced a population transition forecast that takes into account the population decline control measures implemented by the city, but this is also expected to decline by 30 over the next 5 years, so population decline can be avoided. It is considered not to exist.
|Atsugi City and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Atsugi City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Atsugi City
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
In Atsugi City, in some areasAct on Residential Displaybased onHouse displayIs being implemented. The underlined town names in the Town Name column before the display of the residence are all of them, and the rest are part of them. If there is a number at the end of the town name, indicate the chome.
My Town Club
You can join if you live in the city, commute to work, or go to school and have a relationship with Atsugi City.
By connecting the city's main facilities online, it is possible to make reservations such as lending books at the library and using the city's cultural sports facilities via the Internet. This service was formerly owned by Atsugi Ministry of PostSince there is a history of conducting an operation test of the teletopia concept by theCaptain system) Was introduced.
There are two post offices in charge of collection and delivery (the numbers written after the station name are the postal code). In addition, 2 post offices are not in charge of pick-up and delivery, One simple post officeIt has been placed.
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First generation||Motomasa Hatano||1955May 2||1959May 2|
|2||Tadashige Ishii||1959May 2||1979May 2|
|3||Adachihara Shigenori||1979/2/23||1995May 2|
|4||Iwao Yamaguchi||1995/2/23||2007May 2|
|5||Kobayashi Tsuneyoshi||2007/2/23||Current position (4th term)|
- City staff 2,095 (as of April 2010)
- Fire service Atsugi City Fire Department
- Atsugi Summary Court
- Yokohama Legal Affairs Bureau Atsugi Branch
- Atsugi District Public Prosecutor's Office
- Atsugi Tax Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareKanagawa Labor Bureau AtsugiLabor Standards Inspection Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareKanagawa Labor Bureau AtsugiPublic Employment Security Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismKanto Regional Development Bureau Yokohama National Road Office Atsugi Branch Office
Prefecture administrative agency
- Atsugi Joint Government Building
- Prefectural center prefectural government synthesis center
- Atsugi Health and Welfare (Health Center) Office (Aiko Welfare Office, Atsugichild consultation center) *In Kanagawa prefectureHealth centerIs called the Health and Welfare Office.
- Atsugi Joint Government Building Branch Office-Kanagawa Labor Center Prefectural Office
- Atsugi South Joint Government Building (Atsugi Civil Engineering Office)
- Kanagawa Prefecture Atsugi Police Station
- City Council Chairman-Mayumi Teraoka (Selected: August 2019, 8)
- City Council Vice Chairman-Takeshi Inoue (elected date: August 2019, 8)
- Number of city council members: 28 (Term of office: July 2023, 7)
- 41 times,42 times,43 times,44 times
- Yoshiyuki Kamei(LDP)
- 2006 By-election
- Zentaro Kamei (LDP)
- 45 times
- Yuichi Goto(Democracy)
- 46 times
- Kosuke Yoshie(LDP)
- 47 times
- Yuichi Goto (Democratic)
- 48 times
- Kousuke Yoshie (LDP)
Kanagawa Prefectural AssemblyIn the election, a single constituency is formed in Motoichi. The constant is 1 people. Current mayor (Kobayashi Tsuneyoshi) And the former mayor (Iwao Yamaguchi) are transferees from the prefectural assembly. In 1995Kanagawa network movementSince (Net) won the seats, Net has protected the seats for four consecutive terms, but lost seats in the 4 elections.
- Takahiro Yamaguchi (LDP)
- Tomokazu Sato (prefectural government)
- Horie Noriyuki (private citizen)
As an important point of transportation and because it is close to the metropolitan area, companies such as research and development, distribution and service industries are concentrated. Many cities in the prefecture are positioned as bed towns for people who go to central Tokyo, but the situation is different in Atsugi City.Daytime populationMore than 30,000 people at night. Atsugi is the only city in Kanagawa prefecture with a daytime population that exceeds the nighttime population. In 2005 (17), the "Ordinance on Attracting Companies, etc." was enforced and we are trying to attract new companies.
Industrial population (Number of employees by industry category. Units, people. Composition in parentheses. From 2000 Census Report.)
- Primary industry 1 (1,898%)
- Primary industry 2 (33,559%)
- Primary industry 3 (74,668%)
Major companies and offices in the city
Nanji Temple Industrial Park/Central part of the city
Inland Industrial Park・Northern part of the city
Forest Village/Western part of the city
Around Tomei Atsugi IC, southern part of the city
Around Honatsugi Station
- Oizumi(head office)
- Sagami Rubber Industry(head office)- コ ン ド ー ムThe company that developed the ultra-thin (contraceptive device for men) for the first time.
- Alliance industryCo., Ltd. (head office)
Major companies and establishments that existed in the past
- Noritake Company LimitedAtsugi Factory (2001After closingNoritake Square AtsugiWas2009Complete withdrawal: Shimo-Ogino)
- Nippon Bulker IndustryAtsugi Factory (2001Closed: Tanasawa)
- CanonCentral Research Institute (2004Closed: Morinosato Wakamiya)
- Kurita IndustryTechnology Development Center (2005TochigiMoved / closed to: Morinosato Wakamiya Current Kurita Analysis Center Atsugi Office)
- Hitachi High TechnologiesMorinosato Customer Center (2005Closed: Morinosato Aoyama Current Doctor Sea Lab Morinosato Techno Plaza)
Around Honatsugi Station
- Restaurant business
- Shopping center, supermarket
- Honatsugi Milord (MYLORD) -Directly connected to Odakyu Honatsugi Station at the Odakyu Group shopping center. Main tenants:Kumazawa bookstore, UNIQLO, Right-on, Muji
- AEON Atsugi store(Former Atsugi Sati)-Main tenants:Fukuya bookstore,Post hobby,Jeans mate, Sporting Goods B & D (Atsugi)ParcoMoved because it was closed)
- OK store
- Amu Atsugi(Former Atsugi Parco)
- Yurindo -Due to the nature of the land and the concentration of higher education institutions such as high schools and universities, it is the only bookstore that has specialized books on engineering and medical care and sells some documents in Kanagawa prefecture.
- Ishimura Shubundo Main Store,Book off, Animate miniHonatsugi
- Other commercial facilities
Along National Route 129
Along National Route 246
Along National Route 412
- Sweetfish products
- Onigiri Onigiri-A rice ball for praying for safety, named after the rice ball that Nichiren Jonin had eaten before he fled.Food agency(CurrentMinistry of Agriculture(General Food Bureau)Oldness and XNUMX selections of rice ballsWas selected.
- Hormone grilled - Atsugi Shirokoro Hormone 200820rd (3)B-1 Grand PrixWon the grand prix. Also,2010(22) The 9th tournament was held on September 18th and 19th at the Atsugi Municipal Baseball Field and the Ito-Yokado Parking Lot, and was also televised.
- Local beer -In the citySt. Gallen・Two companies, Koganei Sake, are brewing.
Sister cities/partner cities
- Friendship city
- Friendship city
- Kanagawa Institute of Technology(Former name: Ikutoku Institute of Technology) -Ocean Fisheries (currently Maruha Nichiro) Is established.
- Shoin University
- Tokyo Polytechnic University Atsugi Campus-Konica (Present) Konica Minolta) Is established.
- Tokyo University of Agriculture Atsugi Campus
- Shohoku Junior College- SonyWas established by Sony Gakuen.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Atsugi High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Atsugi Kita High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Atsugi Commercial High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Atsugi Seinan High School -Inherit the facilities of the former Kanagawa Prefectural Atsugi Minami High School. Only in the central part of the prefecturePart-time-Correspondence high schoolIt is the base of
- Kanagawa Prefectural Atsugi Nishi High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Atsugi East High School
Junior high school
- Atsugi City Aikawa Junior High School
- Atsugi City Atsugi Junior High School
- Atsugi City Echi Junior High School
- Atsugi City Ogino Junior High School
- Atsugi City Ayu Junior High School
- Atsugi City Tamagawa Junior High School
- Atsugi Tomei Junior High School
- Atsugi City Minami Mori Junior High School
- Atsugi City Hayashi Junior High School
- Atsugi City Fujitsuka Junior High School
- Atsugi Mutsumi Junior High School
- Atsugi City Mutsui Higashi Junior High School
- Atsugi Morinosato Junior High School
- Atsugi Aikawa Elementary School
- Atsugi City Aiko Elementary School
- Atsugi City Atsugi Elementary School
- Atsugi City Atsugi Daini Elementary School
- Atsugi City Iiyama Elementary School
- Atsugi City Echi Elementary School
- Atsugi City Echiminami Elementary School
- Atsugi City Ogino Elementary School
- Atsugi City Kamii Elementary School
- Atsugi City Kamiogino Elementary School
- Atsugi City Kita Elementary School
- Atsugi City Koyu Elementary School
- Atsugi Mita Elementary School
- Atsugi Shimizu Elementary School
- Atsugi City Tamagawa Elementary School
- Atsugi City Tsumada Elementary School
- Atsugi City Toda Elementary School
- Atsugi Municipal Tobi Elementary School
- Atsugi City Tomuro Elementary School
- Atsugi Minami Mohri Elementary School
- Atsugi City Midorigaoka Elementary School
- Atsugi Moridai Elementary School
- Atsugi Morinosato Elementary School
- Atsugi Nursing College --It is operated by the Kanagawa Prefectural Comprehensive Rehabilitation Corporation.
- Atsugi Cookery School
- Atsugi Cultural College
- Kanto Dental Hygienist College
- YMCA Health and Welfare College
- Atsugi National College of Technology-operated by Suzuki Gakuen. Located on the same site as Atsugi Chuo High School, it is the only technical college in Atsugi City. Divided into the Department of Industrial Technology and the Department of Living Art, the Department of Industrial Technology Electrical (Electrician) course is exempt from national examinations at a certified electrician training school.
- Educational foundation Soushi Gakuen Clark Memorial International High SchoolAtsugi Campus
- - 横 浜 市Facilities for new firefighters employed by municipalities in the prefecture except
- Self Defense Force Kanagawa Regional Cooperation Headquarters Atsugi Recruitment Office
- Atsugi Summary Court
- Ministry of Justice Yokohama Legal Affairs Bureau Atsugi Branch
- Atsugi District Public Prosecutor's Office
- National Tax Agency Tokyo National Tax Bureau Atsugi Taxation Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Kanagawa Labor Bureau Atsugi Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Kanagawa Labor Bureau Atsugi Public Employment Security Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Kanto Regional Development Bureau Yokohama National Road Office Atsugi Branch Office
- Atsugi City Cultural Center
- Atsugi City Plaza
- Atsugi City Welfare Center
- Atsugi City Information Plaza
- Amu Atsugi
- Kanagawa Prefectural Disaster Prevention Center-Kanagawa Fire Department is located on the same site.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Nature Conservation Center
- Atsugi City Children's Science Museum - planetariumIs attached.
- Atsugi City Central Library (Atsugi City PlazaInside)
- Mobile rental car "Wakaayu"-touring the city twice a month.
- Nanasawa Nature Contact Center(Former name: Nanasawa Nature Class)
- Atsugi MunicipalAtsugi Folk Museum
Physical education facility
- Minami Mori Sports Center (Former Prefectural Central Sports Center, transferred from Kanagawa Prefecture since 2005)
- Higashimachi Sports Center
- Sarugashima Sports Center
- Atsugi City Fureai Plaza (from April 2006Designated manager systemManagement/operation is transferred to a private company
- Ogino Sports Park
- Oikawa Stadium
- Tamagawa Stadium
Public halls, etc.
Some public halls are responsible for the central library's branch function, and all public halls are renting books.
In addition to the following, there are 37 children's centers in the city.
- Atsugi City Hospital : Former Kanagawa Prefectural Atsugi Hospital. In April 2003, the facility was inherited from the prefecture and opened.
- Kanagawa Rehabilitation Hospital : Operated by the social welfare corporation Kanagawa Prefectural Rehabilitation Agency.
- Nanasawa Rehabilitation Hospital Cerebral Vascular Center: Operated by the Kanagawa Prefectural Comprehensive Rehabilitation Corporation.
The central stationHonatsugi StationIs. The number of passengers a day is about 1, which is the sixth place on the Odakyu Line. Connect with other routes orContact transportationThe most frequent passengers at private railway stations in Japan. Almost all except limited express, rapid express, express, commuter semi-express, each station stop and some limited express trains stop at the same station, and most of the trains that commute semi-express and each station stop are the starting stations to return to this station. .. Tokyo MetroChiyoda Line, JRStop at each station on the Joban LineDirect driving to,Gotemba LineThere are also direct limited express trains.
In addition, from this city, from November 2010, 22 (Heisei 11), from this city (Yoshioka) And in the cityPrefectural Atsugi High SchoolFrom (Yoshiki Mizuno-Hoson Yamashita) Pop unit composed of 3 peopleIkimonogakariThe business unit also agreed with the intention of "I want to provide songs in return for the locals who grew up ourselves," and the unit's song "YELL"A part of the" was used as the melody when approaching the train..
While maintaining high level of convenience in wide area transportation such as long and long highways and Tomei Expressway, the problem is that chronic traffic congestion in the city center affected by it and the resulting reduction in convenience of public transportation Is. In particular, because of the size of the population, there are only two railway stations, and there is a tendency for the bus lines to be heavily distributed. The bus route network was constructed on the site after the relocation of Atsugi Elementary SchoolAtsugi Bus CenterAnd it is being deployed radially around Honatsugi Station. For this reason, one of the causes of congestion is that the loop route network is not maintained, and that the number of bus garages in Oikawa, Atsugi City, regardless of forwarding or business flights, increases after noon and in the evening. That,KananakaOne of the challenges is the reduction in the number of arrivals and departures due to the rationalization of buses. In addition, between Atsugi Bus Center and Atsugi Axuto, from February 2008, 20Articulated bus"Twin linerThe operation of "has started. In the future, measures such as BRT (Bus Rapid Transit), monorail, and ropeway should be taken to reduce the time difference between Honatsugi Station and the suburbs, and increase the number of people not only in the city center but also in the suburbs. From December 2008, 20 (PASMO), transportation ICs such as PASMO and Suica are now available on all Atsugi Sales Office routes.
- Kanagawa Central Transport East/Kanagawa Central Transport West
As mentioned above, there are few railway stations in the city, so moving to the neighborhood depends on automobile traffic. The roads around the stations are National Route 129, National Route 246 Bypass, and Prefectural Route 603 Kamisaya Atsugi Line (former National Route 246 Due to the influence of major highways, etc. However, on February 2010, 22, the Sagami traverse road (Ebina Junction - Ebina InterchangeTo)Atsugi InterchangeIt is expected that the over-concentration will be eased.
- Expressways and toll roads
- Tomei Expressway
- Shin-Tomei Expressway
- (Ebina City)- Atsugi Minami Interchange -(Isehara City)
- Odawara Atsugi Road (Atsu Oda)
- (Isehara City)- Atsugi West Interchange -Atsugi Interchange
- Sagami traverse road (Metropolitan area Chuo Expressway (Kenou Expressway)）
- Atsugi Hadano Road(Not used on all lines)
- Keno Atsugi Interchange / Junction-Atsugi North Interchange-Morinosato Interchange-(Isehara City)
- National Route 129
- National Route 246(Nee Young Lok)
- National Route 412
- National Route 271(Odawara Atsugi Road (Atsu Oda)）
- General prefectural road
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Shrines and temples
- Sagami Doll Play - 1980(55)May 1In the countryImportant intangible folk cultural propertiesSpecified in.
Cultural person, announcer, politician
- Wada Den(作家）
- Amari Akira(politician)
- Chihiro Odagiri(NHKannouncer）
- Shinichi Aida(economist)
- Naoto Higuchi(Sociologist)
- Shinshin City(Movie producer）
- Ryota Furusawa(Writer）
- Kensuke Yokouchi(Playwright-Director, Atsugi Cultural Arts Special Ambassador)
- Naruse Akemi(Mahjong Pro)
- Ikue Sakakibara(talent）
- Kyoko Koizumi(singer·actress)
- Azusa Senou(Talent/FormerCoCo）
- Tamaki Gomioka(Talent/FormerOnyanko Club）
- Nami Ichinohe(talent)
- Sakura Uehara(talent)
- Yurina Kumai(Talent/FormerBerryz Kobo）
- Mimi Hibi (Actress/formerDream5)
- Suzuki Fujimaru(An actor）
- Yuya Endo(ActorD-BOYS）
- Rie Kokubo(Miss japan）
- Yoshida Keiko(model)
- Marina Abe(model)
- Junya Hiramoto(Writer/Businessman/FormerSHADOW) Former Johnny's Office talent
- ^ Example)
- ^ Atsugi City Official Homepage
- ^ "Moguri Bridge"  When the amount of water on the Sagami River increased due to typhoons, the bridge dived due to the amount of water, making it impossible to pass. "Ayumi Bridge" was constructed by dividing the construction cost between Ebina City and Atsugi City due to the fact that it was extremely dangerous, and  the bridge was deteriorated.[Source required].
- ^ Atsugi Kamiogino, Nanasawa, Aiko Ishida Station, Atsugi Asahi-cho XNUMX, Atsugi Mountain, Koyu, Atsugi Morinosato, Atsugi Asahi, Aikawa, Atsugi Midorigaoka, Atsugi Tsumada, Atsugi Aiko, Atsugi Uechi, Atsugi Higashi, Atsugi Tobio, Atsugi Matsueda-cho・Each post office in Atsugi Mohridai.
- ^ Atsugimiya no Sato Post Office.
- ^ The area of 243-01xx was the area in charge of the Nanasawa Post Office, but was transferred to the Atsugi Kita Post Office when the office was made a non-collection office in 2006.
- ^ (PDF) -Kanagawa Prefecture (viewed November 2012, 11)
- ^ "We concluded a friendship city with Itoman City, Okinawa Prefecture”. Atsugi City (August 2018, 8). 2018/12/8Browse.
- ^ ""Spreading Friendship Wheel" Friendship City Signing Ceremony”. Itoman City (August 2018, 8). 2018/12/8Browse.
- ^ Atsugi City Hospital XNUMXth Anniversary Lecture was held. -Atsugi Municipal Hospital (October 2013, 10, viewed on December 30, 12)
- ^ (PDF) -Odakyu Electric Railway (read October 2010, 10)