Boys and Men Tsujimoto, Festival nine. With Nonoda, "Gluttony" revenge "" Losing will grow the most "...
If you write the contents roughly
――Please tell us if you have any thoughts you would like to convey to the two Studio MC Sandwichmen and Mr. Kawashima.
From 1:22 on January 20nd (Friday), "Customers of Rumors" will be broadcast on Fuji TV.In this program, a major chain ... → Continue reading
Fujite Review !!
A medium that provides entertainment information from the "Fuji TV perspective". Under the theme of "There is a continuation in that flower," we will deliver "intelligence that only the staff can know" and "the real intention of the performers" in text and video. It is full of information other than TV such as entertainment, fashion, gourmet, outing, and beauty.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sandwichman(Sandwich man,British: sandwich man) isAdsOne of the advertising methods, advertising signs (on both the front and back of a person's torso)) Is attached, and it means an advertising method that stands or walks in the town, and a person who has attached the signboard.
Human advertising towerIs one of the forms.
It is an advertising method that has been used since the mid-19th century.As shown in the photo, attach advertising signs to the front and back of the torso,DowntownStanding all the way to a particular place or walking around a particular place.By showing the signboard while catching people's curiosity, it brings about an advertising effect.
Legally in a prime location in a downtown area that can only be afforded at a very high cost[Annotation 1]It's an economical way to get a sign (only with labor costs).
There are the following patterns as the relationship between the advertiser and Sandwichman.
- The advertiser asks Sandwichman to advertise.
- Advertiser officials (store employees,School festival-Cultural Festival(Even staff of events such as) will be a sandwich man for promotion.
- Sandwichman advertises himself, such as "I'm looking for a job".
In Japan, there are various prefectures (or cities, towns and villages approved by prefectures).Outdoor advertisingOriginallyOrdinanceTo regulate withOutdoor advertising matter lawHowever, most of them are related to advertisements installed on the human body.ExemptionIt is allowed to be posted in public areas including roads.例えばFor exampleTokyoin the case of,
|Tokyo Outdoor Advertising Ordinance|
|Article XNUMX(Advertisements, etc. that can be displayed or installed in prohibited areas or permitted areas without permission)|
The following advertisements, etc. may be displayed or installed regardless of the provisions of Articles XNUMX and XNUMX. (Partially omitted)
Advertisements to be displayed on three people, animals, vehicles (excluding trains and automobiles), ships, etc.
|Tokyo Metropolitan Urban Development Bureau|
Even in areas where advertising is prohibited (Article XNUMX provisions) represented by public roads and parks, and areas where the governor's permission is required (Article XNUMX provisions), it is permitted.
However, there are exceptions, and caution is required as there are cases where conditions are set and there are local governments where the exemption from application of people is unclear.An example is given below.
- Tochigi - Advertisement display area is 0.5m2Exempted only in the following casesTo[Annotation 2] .
- Yamanashi --Cars, shipsWaitThe governor's permission is required to exempt the advertisement of the above from the prohibited area provision (Article XNUMX)..
- Kanagawa ――It is clearly stated that automobiles and ships are exempt, but people are not included..
In addition, depending on the purpose, such as those for the purpose of ideological activities and political activities, or customary cases, the restrictions may be relaxed with separate provisions.
As a song with the theme of Sandwichman,1953(Showa 28)City sandwich man] (Lyrics:Tetsuo Miyagawa / Composition:Tadashi Yoshida / song:Koji Tsuruta) Is (in later years)Sayuri YoshinagaAlso covers) Was released and became a hit..この曲は、戦後の窮乏期に元This song was originally from the postwar period of povertyCombined Fleet CommanderMiyoshi TakahashigeneralBecause of the hardship of life1948Based on the true story of having been a sandwich man in Ginza since (23).
- ^ As will be described later, it may be restricted by the local government, so confirmation before implementation is desirable.
- ^ Tochigi Prefecture Ordinance"Advertisements displayed on people, animals, vehicles or ships,Those that meet the standards stipulated by the regulationsIs exempted, and a guide for outdoor advertisingAccording to the standard, the display area is 0.5m.2It is described as.
- ^ “This body for sale tragic sandwichman”. Asahi Shimbun Evening Paper (Tokyo): pp. 2. (May 1931, 5)
- ^ “Impact similar to business closure”. Asahi Shimbun morning edition (Tokyo): pp. 5. (May 1912, 8)
- ^ "Professional scribes imitate an advertiser's husband on the street". Asahi Shimbun morning edition (Tokyo): pp. 11. (May 1925, 7)
- ^ a b c “Tokyo Song (52) City Sandwich Man”. Asahi Shimbun morning edition (Tokyo): pp. 16. (May 1968, 3)
- ^ Tokyo 1948"Tokyo Outdoor Advertising Ordinance" Article XNUMX
- ^ Tochigi prefecture 1964Outdoor Advertising Ordinance, Article 2, Paragraph XNUMX, Item XNUMX
- ^ Tochigi prefecture 2018"Guide for Outdoor Advertising (April 30)" p.2018 and p.4
- ^ Yamanashi Prefecture 1991"Yamanashi Prefecture Outdoor Advertising Ordinance" Chapter 2 Article XNUMX
- ^ Kanagawa 1949"Kanagawa Prefecture Outdoor Advertising Ordinance" Chapter 2 Article 6 (5)
- ^ "Victor Popular Song Masterpiece / Rare Edition Collection Third Season (8) All-Star Festival -Tadashi Yoshida Masterpiece Collection-". Victor Entertainment. 2014/9/26Browse.
- ^ "(Asato Izumi's Tokyo version museum) Asakusa" Sandwichman "Funny and fast walking / Tokyo". Asahi Shimbun morning edition (Central Tokyo): pp. 35. (June 2005, 6)
- Horsley, Scott (August 2006, 8). “Real Estate Downturn Produces Condo Glut". National public radio. 2016/3/31Browse.
- Sharpe, Jennifer (September 2006, 9). “'Human Directionals' Twirling for Your Attention". National public radio. 2016/3/31Browse.
- Wortham, Jenna (March 2012, 3). “Use of Homeless as Internet Hot Spots Backfires on Marketer". The New York Times. 2016/3/31Browse.
- Katz, Celeste (March 2012, 3). “Public Advocate Bill de Blasio To BBH Global: Keep Your'Homeless Hotspot' Stunt Out Of NYC". Daily News. 2016/3/31Browse.
- Schmidt, Alex (October 2013, 10). “There's A New Kind Of Sign Spinner In Town". National public radio. 2016/3/31Browse.
- Tokyo (August 1948, 8). “Tokyo Outdoor Advertising Ordinance". 2018/9/19Browse.
- Tochigi Prefecture (October 1964, 10). “Tochigi Prefecture Outdoor Advertising Ordinance". 2018/9/19Browse.
- Tochigi Prefecture (October 2018, 4). “Guide to outdoor advertising (PDF)". 2018/9/19Browse.
- Yamanashi Prefecture (December 1991, 12). “Yamanashi Prefecture Outdoor Advertising Ordinance". 2018/9/19Browse.
- Kanagawa Prefecture (September 1949, 9). “Kanagawa Prefecture Outdoor Advertising Ordinance". 2018/9/19Browse.
- Wikimedia Commons There is a category about.