Corona Ehomaki "Amabie" and "Luxury Edition" Food loss measures are national
If you write the contents roughly
The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries is promoting the "Ehomaki Loss Reduction Project".
Setsubun in 2021 is February 2nd.This is said to be the first "rare" in 2 years.Ehomaki to eat at Setsubun.Corona wreck ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In the primary industry,natureIndustries that work with and directly acquire wealth are classified. According to ClarkAgriculture:,forestry,Mining,Fishery:(Fishing industry) Corresponds to this. Industries that manufacture food by processing from natural resources such as fishery processingManufacturing industryIt is classified as and is not included in the primary industry.
Clark is from the primary industry as the economy developsSecondary industry,Tertiary industryAlthough he suggested that the industry would shift to, there is a weakness that the classification by Clark cannot capture the structural changes occurring inside the industry. For example, even if you try the same agriculture in modern times,Developing countriesSome old-fashioned agriculture as seen inDeveloped countryAs seen inBiotechnologyMake full use ofbrandAlso managesSecondary industryof,Tertiary industryAgriculture (Agribusiness), And even in the same agriculture, diversification is remarkable.
Status of each country
JapanSo, as a convention,Japanese standard industry classificationThe following industries in Japan are often the primary industries. this isMiningIt differs from Clark's definition in that it does not include.
- "27 National Census Breaking News Summary Results / Summary of Results (Part 1 Explanation of Results) (pdf) ”. Table III-15-XNUMX Changes in employees aged XNUMX and over by industry (major category)Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. P. 24 (June 2016, 6). 2020/7/23Browse.
According to one theory, a seaweed trader in Osaka came up with the idea for sales promotion.
Currently, "Setsubun Night (not only at night, but at Osaka Temmangu, events that are distributed free of charge and all at once facing Ehomaki, except in 2021, have continued for about 40 years, sponsored by the Osaka Seaweed Cooperative Association)) ,EhomakiWhile thinking of your wishes, you can grab them in a circle and eat until the end without saying any words. ". "EyeClose and eat "Or, some people say, "Eat while laughing," and this has given rise to various derivations.In principle, round sushi rolls are thick rolls, but in recent years, expensive items such as seafood rolls, character children's roll sushi, and whirlpool rolls have become available, and the market is expanding endlessly."Half-cut" and "medium-thin rolls" that are easy to eat with a small amount because there are no special rulesAnd some people eat "hand-rolled sushi"..It originated in the Kansai region, and comes with a legend that "does not cut the edge (yen)", which is probably a retrofit.KinkiIt is also considered that the word "round cover", which is the expression of "Maru Kaburi", did not originally wish for the safety of a prosperous business family..folkloreMay be treated as a research topic on folklorism.
The name "Ehomaki" entered the Seven-Eleven Funairi store in 1989 (Naka City, Hiroshima City) Aeon's headquarters employee, Yasumasa Noda, heard that "Osaka has a custom of eating thick-rolled sushi in Setsubun," and since around 1998, Aeon has been known as "Aeon's Ehomaki" nationwide. Expanded sales promotion and corner construction spread all over the country at once, Spread rapidly after the 2000s..No literature has been found that was called "Ehomaki" before that...Other names include "lucky maki sushi," "ehomaki sushi," and "blessed maki."..A seaweed trader introduced the setsubun round cover that was held in a part of Osaka to customers in order to sell the twists, but only some sushi restaurants went there.However, it was introduced to Daiei at the time (1970s) when Akashi's popular sushi restaurant "Sushi Dojo" was open, and it became established as a setsubun event in Kansai.Following that, sushi restaurants in Kansai began to sell round sushi all at once.
It is said that seven kinds of ingredients are used for thick sushi rolls.The number is hoping for prosperous business and no illnessSeven Lucky GodsIt is named after, and it is meant to involve fortune...There was another interpretation, and the demon who escaped the thick sushi was forgotten.Gold barThe theory that it is regarded as a demon extermination, as if it were a (demon's gold rod)There is also.Although the specific 7 types of ingredients are not fixed, the following are used as typical examples (note that there are cases where there are not 7 types).
- cucumber(Lettuce / Kaiware)
- Datemaki (dashi roll, thick roasted egg)
- eel(Conger eel) (The above four types are based on the etymological dictionary.）
- Sakura Denbu (Oboro)
- Shiitake mushroomcook
Also, from the Taisho era to the early Showa erapicklesWas often mentioned..In addition, grilled sockeye salmon, kamaboko (crab-flavored kamaboko), Koya tofu, shiso (perilla), trefoil (spinach), ginger, rape blossoms, carrots, etc. may be used.
Since the 2000s, salmon, salmon roe, squid, shrimp, tuna (negitoro, pickled tuna), etc. are sometimes sold in stores under the name of "seafood ehomaki" (Later).The number of types of ingredients is not limited to 7 types, but can be reduced to 2 or 5 types., 11 kinds, 12 kinds, 15 kinds, etc. may be increased.
Commercially available Ehomaki uses a variety of ingredients, including ingredients that are not normally eaten, and it is difficult to see the contents because it is chewed without cutting.Therefore, it is necessary to check the ingredients that cause allergies when purchasing the product and on the display sticker.
SetsubunTribute(Mamemaki and Oni) was originally an event on New Year's Eve in MiyanakaMet.TokujinAt dawn・ "EhomakiTo Tokutoku shelfThe New Year's custom of celebrating the New Year's god by matching the directions of the rice cakes is still in the back of Heiankyo.In the southShinsenenNew Year's Eve Tokujin MawashiCan be seen at (wrong type)..In the Meiji era dictionary, New Year's Eve meant New Year's Eve and Setsubun...Before the transition to the new calendar (solar calendar), January (Mutsuki) of the lunar calendar was around February of the new calendar, and Mutsuki meant spring.In other words, New Year's Eve, the day before New Year's Eve, was setsubun on the day before the beginning of spring, and it was over a year...Setsubun's New Year's soba is still at Yoshida ShrineIs being eaten.
京都Old custom of sushiOsaka sushi trade association advertising leaflet that referred to1940年The owner of the sushi restaurant in Osaka that was distributed around the time went to Osamu Shinoda1969年I talked about "Shinko = Joshinko rice cake in the Taisho era", Koko = Shinka) Maki Sushi Marukaburi Hanamachi Origin Theory "Hearsay,1932年The theory of origin of the Hanayanagi world in the sushi industry advertising leaflet is treated like a historical fact, but there are various theories about the origin and origin of Ehomaki, and the credibility of any of them is uncertain.There are multiple theories.
- From the end of the Tokugawa shogunate to the beginning of the Meiji era, it began with a wish for prosperous business, no illness, and a healthy wife in Senba, Osaka. (From the leaflet of the Sushi Association)
- The theory is that a woman stood in the middle of the stairs in the colored streets of Senba and grabbed a circle to make a wish. (From the leaflet of Super U)
- Setsubun was the time when new scented foods were pickled, and in the middle of the Edo period, sushi rolls with scented foods were eaten as they were, facing Ehomaki, and were auspicious.The theory is that this became the practice of blessing that if you turn to Setsubun and put on a roll of sushi, the fortune of the year will be lost. (From the leaflet of Super D)
- The theory that the husband of Senba had a prostitute wearing a roll on the day of Setsubun and was playing a lot (interview with Hideo Fujimori, the secretariat of the Osaka Nori Cooperative Association at that time) )
- Warlords of the Warring States period (Yoshiharu HorioIt is said that), but he won the battle when he started his career in Setsubun, so he said that it started with Mizusho. (Interview with Hideo Fujimori)
The above theory is based on the theory written by Takehiko Iwasaki on leaflets such as supermarkets and the interview with Hideo Fujimori, who was the secretary general of the Osaka Nori Wholesaler Cooperative in 1990 when his investigation was conducted. It is a summary of the obtained origins.— Hiroyuki Kasuzawa, Meaning Found as an Annual Event in Modern People-A Case Study of Ehomaki-, 2009
Maki sushi first appeared in the literature as "Cooking Sankaigo Vol. 1749 ”(written by Hiroko, XNUMX) and“New menu category collection(Written by Motoaki Saeki, 1776)...To trace the origin further, "Maki" is the Osaka languageSushi rollsNot only udon noodlesSteamed Odamaki,Egg roll, In Kyoto dialect and Osaka / Senba languageChimakiIs an abbreviation for, Chimaki was sown like beans in SetsubunIt is unknown.
In 1960 and 1961, the sushi restaurant in Kyoto opened on the day of Setsubun in the 1800s, in Shinmura near Osaka (currentlyKonohana WardThere is also a theory that men and women of all ages who live in the vicinity of Denpo (Hisada) gathered and listened to an episode that when eating sushi rolls, they put on a single round sushi to save the trouble of cutting it..
From the Taisho era to the postwar period
There is no established theory.. Even if you refer to the folk survey "Japanese Folk Map" from 1962 to 1964 and "Complete Collection of Japanese Eating Habits" from the end of the Taisho era to the beginning of the Showa era, even if you have a habit of eating soybeans and sardines Was not found, and it was recorded that sushi was eaten at Setsubun in Gome Chirashi (Tokyo), Gomezushi / Nigiri Zushi (Shizuoka Prefecture), and Sushi (Tokushima Prefecture / Ehime Prefecture)..
This custom is originally thought to begin in Osaka, but its origin is uncertain ... there is no established theory and it is unknown.—Osaka Museum of History, Setsubun "Maru Kaburi Sushi" Custom, 2014
The following description can be found in Osamu Shinoda's "Sushi Book", which is famous for his research on sushi, in the section of Setsubun and Makizushi ... The phrase "existed at the beginning of the Taisho era" is mentioned here. It is the oldest of the "probable" records that can be traced.—Hiroyuki Kasuzawa, Meaning Found as an Annual Event in Modern People-A Case Study of Ehomaki-, 2009
Referenced by KasuzawaShinoda"Sushi Book" (1970)In 1969, a sushi restaurant in Uehonmachi, Osaka City, Mitori told the authors about the tradition of the early Taisho era around Hanamachi. doing).
Setsubun and Makizushi On the day of Setsubun in the XNUMXth year, at the monthly meeting of the Food History Subcommittee of the Historical Society of Japan,Osaka City MuseumToshijiro Hirayama, the director of the museum, asked me, "On my way here, I saw an advertisement on the front of the sushi restaurant in Abenobashi saying that there is a sushi roll today, but what is it?"In response to Toshikazu Kubo of Mito Toshizushi, the wind of eating Setsubun was already in the early Taisho era.It's mainly held in Hanamachi, and it's the time when the new kokou is soaked, so it's a reason to eat the glue rolls with the spring scents around the core, without cutting them, facing Ehomaki.It is said that the old Chinese people are still known to this day.Of course, I'm new to it.It seems that ordinary townhouses do not do much.How about all over the country? — Osamu Shinoda, Sushi Book, 1970
It can be seen that in 1969, Osamu Shinoda and Yoshicho Shioji, who were Naniwa children, and Toshijiro Hirayama, the director of the Osaka City Museum, did not even know.
There is no Osaka word for "new kokou", but Shinko is Shinko mochi and new powder mochi.(Shiraito in Kyoto), Koko is Shinka, Oshinko(Okoko in Kyoto).Maki is an abbreviation for Odamaki, Egg Maki / Makizushi, and Senba Word Chimaki.Shinko, or Joshinko mochi, is also the content of the headband.AbenobashiIn April 30Transferred to Osaka CityOldTennoji VillageIt is an area.
In the experience of 1955, Senba, Osaka, which was founded in 1841, testified that Yoshino Sushi's Mt. Ooyama did not know about Setsubun Maki Sushi.
Mt. Ooyama Yuichi (68) of Osaka Zushi's long-established restaurant "Yoshino Sushi" (Chuo-ku, Osaka) said, "The night of the festival around 1955 (Showa 30) when I entered a sushi restaurant in Hyogo prefecture. On the go, a crowd of geisha who had a hard time wearing sushi was wearing sushi rolls. I wondered why a woman was doing this even though she was not well-behaved. I was told that there is. " "I thought it was a small part of the custom at that time. It would be so exciting later," said Mt. Ooyama. "Long and round things like burdock in New Year dishes are one of the lucky charms. People nowadays have the same desire to fulfill their wishes and to cling to something. " — Mainichi Shimbun, [Food] Rolled-up "Round Cover" Gabri, Mogumogu ... "Happy Come!", January 2004, 1
In 1932, the Osaka Sushi Trading Union entitled "Makizushi and Fukujin Setsubun no Himaru Kaburi" for the purpose of sales promotion.Advertising flyerWas distributed and "Lucky Makizushi" was promoted..
Makizushi and the God of Fortune Setsubun Day
This epidemic has long been hailed by the Hanayanagi world.Recently, it has been generally argued that Makizushi is eaten as soon as he can eat beans only for the age of the year.
This is limited to the day of Setsubun, and if you silently wear the Makizushi of Tsubomoto toward the Ehomaki of the year, you will be lucky that year.
Considering the fact that it was popular without anybody without proclaiming it, it should not be overlooked as a superstition.
Fortunately, if you are lucky this year, we would like to thank you for your patronage and for your patience.
I hope that the whole family will try it, and I would like to thank you for your good luck this year.
Setsubun, Showa XNUMXth February XNUMXth Ehomaki Northwest (Yokono-ma)
Lucky Maki Soji Ippon Kinho Goho Osaka Sushi Trading Association — Osaka Sushi Trading Association Flyer
In 1940, an advertising leaflet about "Setsubun no Maru Kaburi Toshi" was published at the Osaka Sushi Trading Association Supporters Association.The price at that time was 1 sen per bottle.
Lucky Maki Sushi Round cover on Setsubun day
It has been a long-standing practice that if you eat sushi on the day of the snake, you will be sushi by the sushi, and if you wear the sushi in a circle toward the sushi of the year on the day of the annual setsubun It is one of the events and is becoming more and more popular every year.
We recommend that you do not miss the good luck of this year.
Setsubun, February XNUMX, XNUMX Ehomaki Nishi (Monkey Rooster Room)
Good luck sushi roll, XNUMX-chome, Uehonmachi, Higashi-ku, Osaka
Customer (February XNUMX, sponsored by the Osaka Sushi Trading Association)
In 1932, the Osaka Sushi Trading Association described the custom of sushi rolls in the Hanayagi world in comparison with Setsubun beans, and in 1940, Mizushi, an ancient Kyoto custom of eating sushi on the day of the snake instead of the Hanayagi world. )Is explained as an example.Mizushi (Mikuriya) is a lady-in-waiting at Uchizenji Mikuriya, and Mizushi (Mikuriya) is a maiden.Also means.Hinamatsuri is a festival of Kamimi.Since the zodiac of Setsubun on February 1932, 2 (December 4, lunar calendar) when the advertisement leaflet was distributed last time was Yin Wood Goat, 12 was the day of the snake in 28. It is possible that the habit of sushi was taken as an example.
Osamu Shinoda heard a hearsay from Toichi Kubo of Mito Toshizushi in 1969, a description of a 1932 leaflet stored at (book) Fuku Sushi in Tenma, Osaka, and distributed by Mito Toshizushi in Osaka. It is presumed that it was a custom from the Taisho era because there is a description of the Taisho era in the description of the 1940 advertising leaflet.It can be said that the sushi industry used it to promote sales with the touch that it is an old tradition...The Osaka Museum of History is unclear about the origin of Senba and the Hanamachi customs theory, and although it was advertised by people involved in the sushi industry from the early Showa period, it is said that its name was extremely low even after the war..
1949 years,The habit of eating eel on the day of the OxAs a means of sales promotion to counter the problem, the Osaka Sushi Trading Union planned to revive the "Setsubun Marukaburi Sushi" advertisement that had been held before the war... Around 1955Original Tako MasaYamaji Masahiko devised Ehomaki as part of the seaweed sales promotion activities that were being carried out at that time..
In the first half of the 40's, the seaweed wholesaler cooperative in Osaka and the sushi union collaborated to charter an airplane and spread advertising villas as part of the event promotion activities.However, this was only done once due to excessive expenses..
4 generations at this timeBun'ya OkaEssay "Change of goods" ("Bunya elephant"New Japan Publisher, 1980, p28-29), when he spent Setsubun in Osaka, he squeezed a "horse-sized norimaki" called "Fukuzushi" toward Ehomaki. It is written that he encountered the custom that "If you finish eating Fukuzushi, your wish will be fulfilled, but if you speak, you shouldn't."In addition, "even if you eat a little, it is permissible to say" I got it "."
Since the 1970s
From the mid-1970sMass mediaBecame taken up byAfter that, it became established again. A poster created by the Osaka Nori Wholesaler Cooperative since 1973Sushi ShopJointly posted on the store, and a sales promotion campaign was developed with thick sushi rolls using seaweed as "lucky sushi rolls"... In 1974, the owners of a seaweed shop in OsakaOil shockAiming to expand the demand for seaweed later, the "Maki Sushi Fast Eating Competition" was started at the Setsubun event, and in 1977, the Osaka Nori Wholesaler CooperativeDotonboriThe event that was held in Japan was taken up by the media, and the Kansai Atsushi Yaki Industry Association also started advertising activities around the same time, and the name gradually increased and became popular...After that, in Osaka, on the last Sunday of JanuaryTombori River WalkIn addition to the ongoing "Maki Sushi Eating Contest", on the day of SetsubunOsaka Tenmangu Shrine"1000 Maki Sushi Maru Kaburi Event" is being held at.
To nationwide expansion
Priest sushiSince the mid-1980s, it has been expanding nationwide under the name of "Engi Maki" (trademark application in 1986, registered in 1989), and although it has been campaigning every year, it has not become so booming.afterwards,Seven-ElevenBy paying attention to Marukaburi sushi and developing it as "Ehomaki", it will be widely used... In 1989, "Operation Field Counselor" who was in charge of 7 to 8 member stores in Hiroshima City learned about the existence of Ehomaki in a conversation with the member store owner, and as a new event, Seven in Hiroshima City -Eleven starts selling.. The sales area has been expanded since 1990, the sales area has been expanded to western Japan since 1995, and it has spread rapidly since it was expanded nationwide in 1998...Miyagi prefectureKesennuma CityThen, make it about 5 cm in diameter and 20 cm in length, similar to the one at Iwasakunesaku Shrine in Tochigi Prefecture.However, there are only two ingredients that use ordinary rice instead of vinegared rice, umeboshi and soy sauce, and the name is simply "Taimaki".The time to eat is not particularly limited, and it does not mean that it is something to eat in Setsubun. In the 2s, sales promotion campaigns were held mainly at convenience stores nationwide..
In the supermarketDaieiWas sold in the Kansai region around the 1980s, and in some areas of the Kanto region, sales began in the early 1990s.Jusco(Current:ion) Started selling at the same time nationwide from 1992, And so onThe same retail formatBut promotion activities have started to take place.. Since the 2000s, there is a movement to enter small local supermarkets and privately owned stores..
2000, Iwasakunesaku Shrine (Shimotsuga-gun, Tochigi Prefecture)Mibu Town) At the Setsubun Festival, the event of eating thick sushi was introduced for the first time at a shrine in the prefecture...At the shrine, there is a thick sushi called "Yumefuku Maki Sushi" that is served by the attendees of the Setsubun Festival.KazeThere is a stone monument of "Birthplace of Fukumaki Sushi" built on the directional board of..After the priest performs the Shinto ritual, a thick sushi roll with a thickness of about 5 cm and a length of about 20 cm is distributed in the hall of worship, and everyone turns to the ehomaki of this year and wears the thick sushi roll with a signal of a drum...Thick sushi rollDemon OfGold barIt has the meaning of "to exterminate evil spirits", and it also means "to not cut the edge" and "to wrap up fortune" by eating thick sushi rolls for a long time without cutting. Be supposed to be.
According to the Mizkan survey, the national average of Ehomaki was 2002% in 53 and 2005% in 88., MyVoiceCom survey shows that there is an increasing trend in terms of "recognition" and "experience of eating"However, the national average of those who answered "I actually ate" was 2006% as of 54.9... According to the 2018 questionnaire, the recognition rate of Ehomaki nationwide was 84.2%, and the eating rate was 61.1%..
The number of units sold in Japan in 2007 was about 3000 million... In the two days of February 2008 and February 2, 2, Seven-Eleven alone sold 2 million units, and three major convenience store companies sold about 3 million units..
In addition, there is a large regional difference in "whether to actually eat Ehomaki", and in a survey conducted by iShare in the latter half of December 2008, "actually eat" accounted for more than half in Kansai, Chugoku, and Shikoku. On the other hand, in Kanto, 12% of the respondents said they would not eat..
Hakuhodo Institute of Life and Living in 2011Three major metropolitan areasWhen asked what they did at the Setsubun event, 48% answered that they ate Ehomaki and 44% answered that they ate beans, and answered that they ate Ehomaki. It was shown that the number of people who planted beans surpassed that of people who planted beans, and that it was established as a national event..
Mainly as a sales event from late January to early February, when sales are falling commerciallyconvenience storeWith a focus onsupermarketDeployed in various stores such as.AboveThere was also the influence of the sales promotion event in Dohtonbori.
The promotion activities of the Kansai Atsushi Industry Association are carried out extensively, and around 1987, the promotion villa of "Good luck winding sushi" was directed to each city such as Kyushu region, Gifu city, Hamamatsu city, Niigata city in addition to the Kansai region. Was sent..In the Kanto region, Kawasaki's Wakamiya Hachimangu Shrine has started the Ehomaki event from this year.
Sales other than Spring Setsubun
As a related new development, some stores that focused on the fact that Setsubun is held four times a year, not just in February, started selling "Autumn Ehomaki" (November) in 2.
In 2011, Summer Ehomaki (August) was held in the supermarket and convenience store industries...Aeon continues in supermarket relations, FamilyMart in convenience storesHas begun a new development.
In 2012, the number of new entrants increased in the summer Ehomaki, and it was widely held...In Aeon, which continues to develop in supermarket relationsDoraemonIn addition to launching products that useSummit,YaokoEtc. enter the summer Ehomaki..In terms of convenience stores, in addition to FamilyMart, which continues to develop summer ehomaki, Seven-Eleven andCircle K ThanksThe movement is expanding year by year, such as following.
About spring Ehomaki (May), at the same timeBoys' FestivalThere was little need to start a new sales battle because of the existence of Ehomaki, but as the summer and autumn Ehomaki became established, some stores were gradually selling..
The problem of overproduction
In the 2010s, retailers began to produce or order large quantities of Ehomaki, and for employees and part-time workers.Quota,Suicide businessThere were a series of cases of forcibly accepting in the form of..In addition, a large number of unsold products are discarded.Food lossBecame a social problem and the related bill was passed in May 2019.,Ministry of AgricultureThere was also an unusual response to notify convenience stores and supermarket affiliates in writing to sell Ehomaki to meet demand...In addition to that, the burden on member stores of discarded products has been regarded as a problem, and FamilyMart and Aeon have started measures to reduce unsold products and discarded products as much as possible, such as strengthening pre-order sales from FY2019..
How to spread nationwideバ レ ン デ ー-White Day-Orange dayAs a commercial event related to Setsubun, it aims to promote sales by skillfully using Ehomaki under the leadership of related industries such as the seaweed industry and convenience store industry..
It is an ingredient closely related to Setsubun.beans,イ ワ シCompared to Ehomaki, new product development has been carried out because various arrangements are possible.Since the 2000s, not only the original "thick sushi" but also "seafood sushi" and "half size" have become more diverse in ingredients and sizes.Or "Hanshin TigersOfficial goods such as "Version Tiger Ten Volumes"Has appeared.Also,Tobu Department StoreWe also prepared multiple types of Ehomaki such as Chinese and Western style at department stores such as.. In 2013Gold leafEhomaki using grilled seaweed that was crimped was released in a limited quantity.
In addition, various products that imitate Ehomaki are being developed for foods that have nothing to do with the original thick sushi rolls.The following are examples.
- Roll cake --In 2007, "Round Cover Roll Cake" was released from Seven-Eleven. In 2011FujiyaAlso released Ehomaki roll.
- Western confectionery
- KasumakiSuch asJapanese sweets
- Pocky-Prits-colonGeneral confectionery such as --PockyEzaki GlicoHas released a series with the motif of a demon's gold rod as the "Setsubun Kabuki Series".
- Bread-tortilla-Roll sandwich-Omelette rice・ Cooking such as
- Fast food - Japanese Kentucky Fried ChickenHas been conducting PR to recommend Twister, which is one of the regular menus, instead of Ehomaki since the end of the 2000s.
- By Tochigi Prefecture's brewery association, liquor sales and restaurantsSake"Ehomaki swallowing" event
- From January 2019, 1, Calbee Co., Ltd. will sell a limited number of "Potato Chips Ehomaki Aji" that reproduces the taste of "Ehomaki"
- ^ "Why February 2nd is eating Setsubun Ehomaki this year". Weather News (September 2021, 2). 2021/2/3Browse.
- ^ a b goo dictionaryDaijirin XNUMXnd Edition. “Ehomaki [Ehomaki]”(Japanese). 2013/2/3Browse.
- ^ a b Koto bank; DigitalDaijisen. "Ehomaki [Ehomaki]”(Japanese). 2013/2/3Browse.
- ^ Round sushi --Weblio Dictionary
- ^ a b c d e f g h Setsubun "Maru Kaburi Sushi" custom (Report). Osaka Museum of History. (June 26, 6) 2018/1/10Browse..
- ^ a b Inaba Scallop (February 2010, 2). “Where is Ehomaki this year? Origin of Ehomaki and "correct" way to eat”(Japanese). Hatena Bookmark NewsHatena Bookmark. Pp. Column. 2010/2/5Browse.
- ^ Relationship between Setsubun and Maki Sushi (Ehomaki)(Food Education Encyclopedia)
- ^ a b c d Yasuko Miura (January 2006, 1). “Setsubun 1: Unraveling the mystery of Ehomaki (maru-kaburi sushi) --Interesting! Ehomaki rules”(Japanese). Saijiki of life. All About. 2010/2/6Browse.
- ^ Nikkei BP "2nd place: medium and thin rolls of eel and cucumber"
- ^ Masahiro Endo (January 2008, 1). “Ehomaki for Setsubun, isn't it good for hand-rolled sushi?”(Japanese). All About. 2009/2/3Browse.
- ^ Takahiro Otsuki (January 2008, 1). “[Setsubun Takahiro Otsuki] Restoration of "Mamemaki"”(Japanese). MSN Sankei NewsSankei Shimbun. As of February 2008, 2オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2013/2/3Browse.
- ^ a b Takehiko Iwasaki "Setsubun winding from the perspective of folklorism"Japanese Folklore," No. 236, Japanese Folklore Society, November 2003, 11.
- ^ EijiroEijiro on the WEB. “folklorism”(Japanese). 2015/1/27Browse.
- ^ Takashi Waguri (January 2009, 1). “I found an unexpected gimmick of the convenience store "Ehomaki", which was flooded with reservations! What made it commercialize?”. Nikkei Trendy Net. 2018/1/10Browse.
- ^ "Nowadays, Ehomaki can be seen everywhere ...”. Seven-Eleven Japan. As of September 2010, 9オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2018/1/11Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. 2019/1/12Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Hiroyuki Kasuzawa (March 2009, 3). “(PDF)". Comparative Folklore Studies for Asian folklore studies. No. 23. University of Tsukuba Comparative Folklore Study Group. Pp. 131 --151. 2018/2/6Browse.
- ^ Yasuki Ichishima (February 2009, 2). “I didn't know Ehomaki, but I ate round sushi every year". Personal marketing. makitani.com & Cinci .. 2013/2/4Browse.
- ^ Sandwiches and waffles ... The unusual Ehomaki popularity Kobe Shimbun January 2013, 1 30:15 delivery February 49, 2013 viewing
- ^ a b Etymological dictionary. “Ehomaki”(Japanese). 2010/2/5Browse. “Trademark Infringement Injunction Request Appeal Case-20 (Ne) 2836 There is a description of "Etymological Dictionary" as a material in "
- ^ I'm curious! "Ehomaki" circumstances --FLET'S Hikari Members Club (NTT East)
- ^ a b c Established in the prefecture, "Ehomaki" originated in Kansai Supermarket in the Setsubun sales battle Archived August 2013, 2, at the Wayback Machine.-- Yamagata Shimbun February 2013, 2
- ^ a b (PDF) --Ito-Yokado May 2012, 12
- ^ a b c d e f Osaka High Court Decision January 2010, 1,20 (Heisei 2836) XNUMX, "Trademark Infringement Injunction Request Appeal Case".
- ^ Miyanaka New Year's Eve event
- ^ Tokujin
- ^ dawn
- ^ Ehomaki
- ^ Tokutoku shelf
- ^ Heiankyo Dairi
- ^ Ehomaki
- ^ Shinsen-en Garden - YouTube
- ^ Yamada Bimyō "Japanese Dictionary. Volume 10" Nihon Daijiten Publishing Co., Ltd., 1892 . Toshikoshi (...) name. (...) Moving to the New Year over the years.Setsubun night, New Year's Eve.
- ^ Fumiyo Makimura "Osaka Language Encyclopedia" Kodansha Academic Bunko, October 1984, p. 10.ISBN 4-06-158658-0. New Year's Eve Currently, the night of Setsubun in February is called New Year's Eve, but it is clear from its meaning that it was originally the night of the transition from the old year to the New Year, that is, New Year's Eve.For example, the lunar new year (Lunisolar calendar) is usually around the beginning of spring.In this way, New Year's Eve (New Year's Eve), which is the farewell of the year, and Setsubun, which is the farewell of the XNUMXth solar term, are almost every year, so this is confused before I knew it.
- ^ Buckwheat noodles
- ^ Kyoto Yoshida Shrine Setsubun Festival Oni Yarai (Nuo folk religion) - YouTube
- ^ a b Yuichi Inokuchi; Reiichi Horii ed., "Kyoto Word Dictionary", Tokyodo Publishing, March 1992, p. 3.ISBN 4-490-10305-0.. "Mizushi (Snake) << Name >> Eat sushi on the day of the Snake ...".
- ^ a b Fumiyo Makimura "Osaka Language Encyclopedia" Kodansha Academic Bunko, October 1984, p. 10.ISBN 4-06-158658-0.. "Shinko [rice cake] rice flour is kneaded with water and steamed to make rice cakes ...".
- ^ a b Fumiyo Makimura "Osaka Language Encyclopedia" Kodansha Academic Bunko, October 1984, p. 10.ISBN 4-06-158658-0.. "Koko [Incense] Incense. Pickled radish. Oshinko. Okoko."
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Mitsuko Arai and Chiaki Shimizu (March 2008). “(PDF)”(Japanese). Bulletin of Hokkaido Bunkyo University No. 32-March 2008-. Hokkaido Bunkyo University Tsuruoka Memorial Library. 2010/2/5Browse.
- ^ Supervised by Takehiko Iwasaki (September 2012, 9). “"How did the custom of Setsubun sushi that traces the history of Ehomaki spread?" Japanese traditional food Maki sushi story”. Ajikan Co., Ltd. p. 48. 2018/1/19Browse.
- ^ ""The story of the beginning of maki sushi" The story of maki sushi”. Ajikan Co., Ltd. 2018/1/12Browse.
- ^ Fumiyo Makimura "Osaka Language Encyclopedia" Kodansha Academic Bunko, October 1984, p. 10.ISBN 4-06-158658-0.
- ^ Yuichi Inokuchi; Reiichi Horii ed., "Kyoto Word Dictionary", Tokyodo Publishing, March 1992, p. 3.ISBN 4-490-10305-0.
- ^ "Nuo folk religion, Tokindo”. Kofukuji Temple. 2018/1/11Browse. “Originally,“ Chimaki ”was always made for Setsubun, but now it has become a sweet for Setsubun in May.Eventually, "chimaki" was replaced by five grains, and was also represented by beans. ”
- ^ Ehomaki Eating Area Konohana Ward, the origin of the round head Osaka Nihon Shimbun January 2013, 1 Delivery February 31, 2013
- ^ "Denpo no Kataribe (1991)" by Katsuyasuo XNUMX
- ^ Misuzu Matsumoto "Annual events and food in modern homes"Aoyama Gakuin Women's Junior College Research Institute Annual Report, 2005, pp. 3-20.
- ^ a b Osamu Shinoda "Sushi no Hon" (4th edition) Shibata Shoten, 1970, p. 113.ASIN B000J9OXDM.
- ^ "[Food] Rolled-up" round cover "Gabri, mogumogu ..." Happy come! "". Mainichi Shimbun: pp. 15. (June 2004, 1)
- ^ a b Yasuko Miura (January 2006, 1). “Setsubun 1: Unraveling the mystery of Ehomaki (maru-kaburi sushi) --Who set it up? Let's explore the roots of Ehomaki”(Japanese). Saijiki of life. All About. 2013/2/2Browse.
- ^ Fumiyo Makimura "Osaka Language Encyclopedia" Kodansha Academic Bunko, October 1984, p. 10.ISBN 4-06-158658-0.
- ^ "Special Feature-Kansai Delicious Store Trivia Fountain" "KANSAI 1 Week" No. 126, January 2004, 1, p. 20. "Yamaji's remarks"
- ^ a b c SUMO Journal (February 2013, 2). “Setsubun = Ehomaki, which has become established someday.By the way, what kind of day is Setsubun?". 2013/2/3Browse.
- ^ "1 people wearing" Ehomaki "all at once Osaka Temmangu". Asahi Shimbun digital (Asahi Shimbun). (March 2013, 2). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2013, 2.
- ^ "Introduction of "Osaka Seaweed Cooperative" activities”. Nori seaweed Surugaya. 2017/2Browse.
- ^ Rie Arai"× -Peque" 2,Shogakukan, 33.ISBN 4-09-134802-5.
- ^ "Rie Arai's manga "× (Peke)" is talked about in Ehomaki on Setsubun Day.". Gadget communication. Tokyo Sangyo Shimbun (June 2021, 2). 2021/2/3Browse.
- ^ a b Seven-Eleven Japan. “Seven-Eleven Ehomaki, which can be seen everywhere nowadays. ｜ Seven-Eleven Japan”(Japanese). As of September 2010, 9オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2009/2/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Seven round cover”. Seven-Eleven Japan. As of September 2011, 1オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2013/1/28Browse.
- ^ a b c Takashi Waguri (October 2009, 1). “I found an unexpected gimmick of the convenience store "Ehomaki", which was flooded with reservations! What made it commercialize?”(Japanese). Broadcast writer Takashi Waguri's "food" cooking! Scoop.Nikkei Trendy Net. 2010/2/5Browse.
- ^ "Setsubun round cover ... This year's gorgeous" Ehomaki "". YOMIURI ONLINE (Yomiuri Shimbun). (September 2011, 1). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 1. 2013/1/18Browse.
- ^ Ehomaki Sales Battle 2012 Convenience store 8 companies all comparative analysis (attached: convenience store sales graph)
- ^ Finally debuted in the national district! February 2rd is "Ehomaki" --G-Search "side B" February 2005, 2
- ^ Emiko Furuya (June 2006, 2). “Are non-Kansai people eating Ehomaki?”(Japanese). Excite News. As of October 2012, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2012/10/17Browse.
- ^ a b ""Setsubun" thick sushi rolls to bring in good fortune". Tochi Telenews Calendar. Tochigi Television (February 2009, 2). 2013/2/3Browse.
- ^ Source: According to the description of the stone monument of "Birthplace of Fukumaki Sushi" located at 1772 Yasuzuka, Mibu-cho, Shimotsuga-gun, Tochigi Prefecture.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Tourism Exchange Division, Ministry of Commerce, Industry, Labor and Tourism, Tochigi Prefecture (December 2006). 2010/2/5Browse.
" (PDF)”. Tourism Exchange Division, Ministry of Commerce, Industry, Labor and Tourism, Tochigi Prefecture (December 2007). 2010/2/5Browse.
- ^ a b Mizkan Group (January 2006, 1). “"Ehomaki Ehomaki for Setsubun" is established nationwide”(Japanese). 2009/2/3Browse.
- ^ a b Mizkan Group (January 2006, 12). “Let's make "Nanafuku Hand-rolled" with your family at Setsubun (February 2rd)!”(Japanese). 2009/2/3Browse.
- ^ " Ehomaki (5th)”(Japanese). Voluntary planning questionnaire resultsMy Voicecom (February 2009). 2010/2/5Browse. "[Survey target]" MyVoise "questionnaire monitor, [Survey method] Internet survey (net research), [Survey period] February 2009st to February 2th, 1, [Survey organization] MyVoicecom Co., Ltd., [Respondents] Number] 2 people ”
- ^ "Who created the "tradition" of Ehomaki? The blind spot of the sales promotion campaign”(May 2019, 2). 2019/8Browse.
- ^ Tsutomu Washizu, "Convenience Evolving System as a Public Space 24 Hours 365 Days," Asahi Shimbun Publishing <Asahi Selection Book 847>, Tokyo, October 2008, 10, p. 25 (Japanese).ISBN 978-4-02-259947-6.. "There was also a report that XNUMX Ehomaki were sold nationwide during this period ("Ise Shima Keizai Shimbun』February XNUMX, XNUMX). "
- ^ "Special demand for "Ehomaki" at a long-established seaweed wholesaler in Ise-For the background of sales expansion at convenience stores”. Ise-Shima Keizai Shimbun (September 2008, 2). 2012/10/17Browse. "Last year, the number of" Ehomaki "consumed was about 3,000 million (the total number of seaweed produced nationwide was about 95 billion, according to a survey by the National Federation of Fisheries Cooperatives). ”
- ^ Tsutomu Washizu, "Convenience Evolving System as a Public Space 24 Hours 365 Days," Asahi Shimbun Publishing <Asahi Selection Book 847>, Tokyo, October 2008, 10, p. 25 (Japanese).ISBN 978-4-02-259947-6.
- ^ "Difference in region? "Ehomaki eats" Kansai less than 7%, "I know but do not eat" Kanto 6%”. Eye Share (January 2009, 1). As of June 27, 2011オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2013/1/28Browse.
- ^ EntamePlex (January 2014, 1). “What are the trends in the expanding Ehomaki industry in 2014?”(Japanese). 2013/2/2Browse.
- ^ Nishinippon Shimbun (August 2009, 2). “Battle with "Ehomaki" ingenuity Originated in Kansai Established in the February sales season Supporting "home-cooking" orientation”(Japanese). 2009/2/3Browse.[Broken link]
- ^ a b "Summer also Ehomaki" Aeon and FamilyMart develop --JOSHI + (Oricon) July 2011, 7
- ^ FamilyMart (8028) starts pre-order sales of "Summer Ehomaki" --Searchina Economic News July 2011, 7
- ^ a b c Ehomaki is also used for summer setsubun, and seafood and spicy beef are used as ingredients. --Nikkei Messe Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning edition August 2012, 8
- ^ Is it difficult to establish "Spring Ehomaki"? Archived August 2016, 2, at the Wayback Machine. (web R25, December 2015, 4)
- ^ ""Help!" Convenience store "self-destruction business" will not disappear this year in Ehomaki quota”. J-CAST News (September 2018, 1). 2019/1/11Browse.
- ^ a b "A major convenience store is serious about reducing waste loss, and is building a system that is beneficial to customers, affiliated stores, and headquarters.”. Food Industry Newspaper (created May 2019, 5). 2020/2/3Browse.
- ^ ""Ehomaki" Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries calls on industry groups to sell products that meet demand”. NHK News (October 2018, 1). 2019/1/11Browse.
- ^ July 2019, 5 Chunichi Shimbun morning edition 18 pages
- ^ "Ehomaki to reduce waste Seasonal products that are focusing on AEON pre-order sales and reviewing tasting sessions”. Chiba Daily (created on February 2020, 1). 2020/2/3Browse.
- ^ "It has spread all over the country through promotional sales, and is similar to chocolate on Valentine's Day." Nagasaki Shimbun Column February 2009, 2
"Osaka seaweed wholesaler's consumption promotion, promotion nationwide by convenience store sales strategy" Chiba Daily Column February 2009, 2
"Although rice consumption will increase, it is a strong event for convenience stores and supermarkets." Hokkoku Shimbun column February 2009, 2
- ^ a b “Fortune Ehomaki (Eat silently)”. asahi.com (Asahi Shimbun). (June 2010, 2). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2010, 2. 2013/1/28Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "Ehomaki special demand? Sweets and bread are also" facing west-southwest "with fog". Oricon(November 2010, 2). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 6. 2013/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Pray for victory in the Hanshin version and sushi rolls". Daily sports online (Daily Sports). (February 2010, 2). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2010, 2. 2013/1/28Browse.
- ^ Tobu's unique "Ehomaki" from Chinese to American to sweets Tokyo Bargain Mania January 2013, 1 29:17 delivery February 29, 2013 View
- ^ Aware of the Golden Hall, selling gold leaf Ehomaki[Broken link] -Yomiuri Shimbun February 2013, 2
- ^ Released "Ehomaki Roll Cake" Hotel Osaka Bay Tower Archived August 2013, 1, at the Wayback Machine.-- Sankei Shimbun Osaka Headquarters Sankei Kansai News January 2013, 1 Viewed February 9, 2013
- ^ How about "Ehomaki Sweets" Enagawa Ueya sells thick sushi rolls Archived August 2013, 1, at the Wayback Machine. - Gifu newspaper December 2013, 1 Retrieved December 24, 2013
- ^ From Nagasaki PrefectureEhomaki (red bean paste)[Broken link] Is on sale.
- ^ Glico Runner (January 2009, 1). “Giant Pocky with a cover <Kinako flavor>”(Japanese). Glico clubEzaki Glico. Pp. Weekly Glico Newspaper. 2010/2/5Browse.
- ^ "Ehomaki Fair at RIHGA Hotel Zest Takamatsu”(Japanese). Kagawa News. Shikoku Shimbun (January 2010, 1). 2010/2/5Browse.
- ^ Kashihara @ Sister (January 2009, 1). “You can call fortune even in the evolution of Ehomaki !?”(Japanese). Excite News. 2010/2/5Browse.
- ^ Setsubun in Tochigi is "Ehomaki"Electronic version of "Nikkei" (October 2018, 1)
- ^ This year's Setsubun is Ehomaki with Potato Chips! "Potato Chips Ehomaki Aji" released on Tuesday, January 1 | Calbee Press Release