Photo Mr. Sanada (right) and Mr. Hoshino standing in front of the preparations given by Akita Sake
"Tofuya Kai" Akita's ingredients are used. The deputy chef is from Yokote.
If you write the contents roughly
It is said that the introduction by Atsuko Sato, a farmer in Semboku City, led to the handling of products from this prefecture.
The famous Japanese restaurant "Tokyo Shiba Tofuya Ukai" at the foot of Tokyo Tower (Shiba Park, Tokyo) uses the ingredients of Akita ... → Continue reading
Akita Kaishin Shimpo
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Located in the eastern center of Akita prefecture,IwateIn contact with.Almost in the center of the cityLake TazawaThere is, in the eastAkita Komagatake, Hachimantai to the north, SouthSemboku PlainOpen to.
The Lake Tazawa area has the deepest lake in Japan, Lake Tazawa.AgricultureforestryThe tourism industry is thriving, and small Jomon archaeological sites are scattered and located in the north.Tamagawa Onsen OfHokutoliteIs a country-designated specialNatural treasure.KakunodateDistrictSamurai residenceCentered onImportant traditional buildings preservation areaThere is, "MichinokunoLittle KyotoIt is a historical town called "" and a famous place for cherry blossoms.Hinokinai RiverHolds a bank.Akita ShinkansenAfter the opening, the number of tourists has increased further, making it one of the leading in Tohoku.(I.e.Has become..Nishikicho district is bigSaimyoji chestnutAnd Yatsu districtKatakuriIt is a town of nature and history.
- Mountain:Hachimantai, Akita Komagatake, Mt. Eboshidake (Papillary Mountain) ,,Akita Yakeyama,
- River: Hinokinai River,Tamagawa,
- Lakes: Lake Tazawa, Kamidai Adjustment Site,Shusen Lake,Lake Hosen,Tateten Ikenuma
It has a basin-specific climate and is clear(I.e.It is characteristic that it has an annual temperature range of 40 degrees or more, so it is characterized by the largest difference in temperature in Akita Prefecture, and the amount of snowfall in winter is relatively large, if you look at it in the whole countryHokkaido OfAsahikawa,Kushiro,Iwate OfHachimantai,Aomori OfSukayuIt is a very cold area, though not as much as the surrounding area.One of the best in Japan, especially when it comes to snowfallHeavy snowfallCounted inSpecial heavy snowfall areaEspecially in the winter around February, a large amount of wet snow tends to fall, and even in the plains, it can reach 2 m or more in the deepest snowfall.Also, regarding the summer climate, it is over 1 ℃.真 夏日Although it is not uncommon to becomeOu Mountains35 ℃ or higher, probably because it is directly affected byExtremely hot dayIs extremely rare.
|Population distribution by age in Semboku City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Semboku City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Semboku City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- 2005年(Heisei17 years)9/20 --Semboku DistrictKakunodate Town-Tazawako Town-Nishiki VillageWas merged and launched.Establish a city emblem at the same time.
- 2013年(25)8/9 --A debris flow occurs at Lake Tazawa memorial service in Semboku City due to heavy rain.
- 2015年(27)8/28 --As a reform base for "agriculture and medical tourism"National Strategic Special ZoneDesignated as (Regional Revitalization Special Zone).
- 2020年(2nd year of Reiwa)12/21 --The new Kakunodate Government Building, which was built next to the Senpoku City Health Care Center near Kakunodate Station, has been completed and will start operations from this day...The former Kakunodate Town Hall has been renamed to Higashi Katsurakucho Government Building.In addition, the organization of the city hall is being reorganized on December 12, prior to the start of business..
Background to the name decision
Regarding the mergerHeisei 15In September, we held a discussion that "Kakunodate and Lake Tazawa should be connected".However, the former Tazawako Town and the former Kakunodate Town are competing for the initiative after the merger, and the two towns are in conflict.A compromise was proposed for the names of the cities, including the names of both towns, but the two towns were in conflict and could not be decided, depending on which one had the crown, "Tazawako Kakunodate City" or "Kakunodate Tazawako City".
After that, the council proposed a resident questionnaire to select the name.As a result, "Michinoku", "Kakukan", "Lake Tazawa", and "Northern Capital" are candidates at the final stage.However, the conflict between the two towns could not be resolved at "Kakunodate" and "Lake Tazawa", and "Michinoku" was around.TohokuOpposition from local governments in each prefecture (especially on the Pacific side) ("Michinoku"MutsuIt is oldDewakuniThis district is not included), which prevented the chairman of the council from bringing it to the vote.After the name was decided by the council again, it settled down to "Semboku City" which was once excluded from the candidates in the third selection.
However, after that, the conflict between the former Tazawako Town and the former Kakunodate Town became more serious, and the former Kakunodate Town Mayor declared that he would withdraw from the council., Former Tazawako Town and former Nishiki Village have set up the "Nishiki Tazawako Merger Council". The "Nishiki Tazawako Merger Council" agreed that the name of the town would be "Tazawako Town" and the location of the government office would be the former Nishikimura government office.
In the former Kakunodatemachi, the mayor who changed the policy from "merger promotion" to "single independent town unavoidable" during the merger talks resigned and held a re-election, and as a result, Naoji Ishiguro (the first mayor) who held the "merger promotion". Is elected.Former Tazawako Town and former Nishiki Village accepted the former Kakunodate Town again and the "Nishi Tazawako Kakunodate Merger Council" resumed (until the merger, the "Nishi Tazawako Kakunodate Merger Council" and "Nishiki Tazawako Merger Cooperative" coexisted).
In addition, when the name was decided, in Akita prefectureSenboku-gunSembokuchoHowever, it has already been decided that the name of Sembokucho will disappear due to the merger with Daisen City, and there were not many voices of opposition and doubts from the citizens of the prefecture.
Place name after the merger
In some areas, the district name is removed, and the letters are added or separated.However, after the merger of the former Tazawako Town, instead of "Tazawako Town, Semboku City", "Lake Tazawa, Semboku CityIs written.
- Lake Tazawa, Semboku City (formerly Lake Tazawa Town)
- Kakunodatemachi, Semboku City (formerly Kakunodatemachi)
- Nishiki Town, Semboku City (former Nishiki Village)
- Mayor:Mitsuhiro Kadowaki(August 2009, 10, 30th term)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|Duty agent||Kiyoo Sato||2005/9/20||2005/10/30||Former Mayor of Lake Tazawa|
|First generation||Naoji Ishiguro||2005/10/31||2009/10/29||Former Mayor of Kakunodate|
|2-3 generations||Mitsuhiro Kadowaki||2009/10/30||Incumbent|
- (First Chairman) December 2005: Mineo Sato (former Chairman of the Tazawako Town Council, former Mayor of Lake Tazawa)
At the beginning of the merger, the monthly fee for members of the Diet was set at 408,000 yen for the chairman, 357,000 yen for the vice chairman, and 340,000 yen for the members.Compared to the old towns and villages, the amount of remuneration has increased significantly, nearly doubling.The case where the rate of increase in parliamentary remuneration due to the merger is so high is extremely unusual among the municipalities created by the Great Heisei Consolidation.Currently on this matter[When?]However, although criticism has been received from many residents, the majority of the opinion in the parliament that this rate of increase is reasonable, so far.[When?]There is no prospect of a review.
In addition, there is an annual political investigation fee of 12 yen.
The works of people living in Fukuoka prefecture (at that time) were selected from 1003 public offerings.
- It is a design of "S" which is an acronym for "Senboku", and uses three colors of yellow-green, orange, and indigo to represent the gathering of three towns and villages and the development and spread of the new city. is there.
- Ando Soy Sauce Brewer of soy sauce miso in the Kakunodate district
Major companies with headquarters
- Akita Bank
- Lake Tazawa Branch
- Kakudate Branch
- Hokuto Bank
- Lake Tazawa Branch
- Kakudate Branch
- Ugo Shinkin BankKakudate Branch
- Akita Aoba Agricultural Cooperative
- Lake Tazawa Branch
- Tazawako station square branch
- Kakudate Branch
- Nishiki branch
- Japan Post Shiraiwa Post Office
- Kumozawa Post Office
- Nakagawa Post Office
- Jindai Post Office
- Kamihinokinai Post Office
- Hinokinai Post Office
- Tazawa Post Office
- Tazawako Kogen Simple Post Office
Junior high school
- Semboku City
- Kakunodate Junior High School
- Kamidai Junior High School
- Life insurance junior high school
- Saimyoji Junior High School
- Hikiuchi Junior High School
- Semboku City
- Kakunodate Elementary School
- Shiraiwa Elementary School
- Nakagawa Elementary School
- Jindai Elementary School
- Life Honai Elementary School
- Saimyoji Elementary School
- Hinokinai Elementary School
- Akita Prefectural Omagari Support School Semboku School:2013年ToAkita Prefectural Omagari School for the ElderlyInaugurated as2016年At the same time as the high school was established, it was relocated to the premises of the Kakunodate High School part-time school building and renamed to the current name.
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- NagasakiOmura 1979年(Showa54 years)7/18In addition, the former Kakunodatemachi has a sister city tie-up
- Partner city
- KagawaSanuki City 1996年(8)9/28Former Kakunodatemachi is oldShido TownAnd friendly city alliance
- YamagataShinjo City 1996 year (Heisei 8 year)7/27Former Kakunodatemachi concludes a disaster prevention agreement
- IbarakiTakahagi Former Kakunodatemachi concludes a disaster prevention agreement on July 1996, 8
- IbarakiHitachiota City 1998年(10)11/21Former Kakunodatemachi is oldKanasago TownConcluded a friendly exchange with
- East Japan Railway
- Akita Inland Transit Railway
- Central station: Tazawako station
- Ugo Traffic
- Kakunodate Sales Office
- Lake Tazawa Sales Office
- Tazawako ticket sales office (inside Tazawako station)
- Senboku Citizen Bus
General national road
- National Route 46
- Sengan Information Station (former: Sengan Road Museum)
- National Route 105
- National Route 341
Akita Prefectural Road
Main local road
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 10 Honjo Nishisen Kita Kakudate Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 23 Obuke Hachimantai Line(Hachimantai Aspite Line)
- Akita Prefectural Road 38 Tazawako Nishiki Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 50 Omagari Tazawako Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 60 Tazawa Lakeside Line
General prefectural road
- Akita Prefectural Road 127 Komagatake Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 181 Kamidai Stop Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 194 Nishiyama Seihonai Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 247 Aiuchigatagatano Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 248 Haruyama Tazawa Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 250 Nissan City Kakukan Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 253 Kakukan Nagano Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 257 Hirokuuchi Kakukan Stop Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 258 Shiraiwa Kakunodate Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 318 Hachimantai Park Line(Hachimantai Jukai Line)
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 321 Kamihi Kiuchi Tamagawa Line
- OldAkita Prefectural Road No. 182 Tazawako Stop Line(Cancellation of prefectural road certification in 2006, change to city road)
Famous places / historic sites / sightseeing spots
- Hachimantai hot spring village(National health resort）
- Nyuto Onsenkyo(National health resort)
- Tazawako Kogen Onsenkyo (National Recreation Hot Spring Area)
- Mizusawa Onsenkyo
- Kakunodate Onsen (One-day hot springsFacility)
- Hanabakan (Kayokan / accommodation and hot spring facility)
- Natsuse Onsen
- Nishiki Onsen
- Towada Hachimantai National Park
- Lake Tazawa
- Akita Komagatake
- Dakigaeri Valley
- Hinokinai River bank(Hinoki cypress Kawatsutsumi)
- Sashimaki Wetland(MisbasaColony)
- Yatsu districtKatakuriColony
- Niten no Taki
Festivals and events
Hundreds of thousands of tourists visit Kakunodate's Sakura Festival every year, Tohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeAfter2011年In (23), at the opening of the cherry blossom viewing, we refrained from the word "festival" and changed the name to "Ganbaro Tohoku Kakunodate Sakura", shortening the period by 6 days and shortening the time by 2 hours each day by refraining from night lighting. We decided to hold the event, and also planned a charity event..
- Raising paper balloons in Kamikiki(Nishikicho-February 2)
- Lake Tazawa Marathon(Lake Tazawa-Third Sunday in September)
- Kakunodate Sakura Festival (Kakunodatemachi-Mid-April to May 4)
- Fire swing kamakura(Kakunodatemachi-February)
- Sashimaki skunk cabbage (Tazawako Sashimaki-late April to May 4)
- Nishiki Katakuri (Nishiki Town-Late April to May 4)
- Kakunodate Festival(Kakunodate Town --September 9-7, "Kakunodate Festival Yama Event"Important intangible folk cultural properties）
- Dakigaeri ValleyAutumn leaves (Kakunodatemachi, Lake Tazawa-October to November)
- Ryoichi Kusanagi(An actor-Director) OldKakunodate Town
- Norihisa Satake(AkitaGovernor, OriginalAkita CityChief) Old Kakunodatemachi
- Sadako Sato(Folk songsinger) OldTazawako Town
- Yoshiaki Sato(Shinchosha Co., Ltd.Founder) Former Kakunodatemachi
- Yonematsu Shiono(Writer) Former Kakunodatemachi
- Kikutaro Shimoda(建築 家) Old Kakunodatemachi
- Taguchi Kikutei(Novelist,Playwright,Art critic) Old Kakunodatemachi
- Seigo Taguchi(Western painter) Old Kakunodatemachi
- Shigehiro Taguchi(ProfessionalBasketball player) Old Kakunodatemachi
- Yasunao Nakada(Scholar,Chuo UniversityProfessor Emeritus) Former Kakunodatemachi
- Masaaki Nishiki(作家) OldNishiki Village
- Hirafukuhoan(Japanese painter) Old Kakunodatemachi
- Hirafuku Hyakusui(Japanese-style painter,poet) Old Kakunodatemachi
- Ayako Fuji(singer) Old Kakunodatemachi
- ha-j(作曲家-Arranger-ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン) Old Kakunodatemachi
- Mihokawa English(OriginalLDPMember of the House of Representatives, Former Akita Prefectural Assembly member) Former Tazawako Town
- Hatsuo Yamatani(An actor) Old Kakunodatemachi
- Yanagiya young(Rakugo performer）
- Tachimi Yano(作曲家) Old Kakunodatemachi
- ^ "My Town Is the Best in Japan" New Discovery Compared to Municipalities, PHP Research Institute, page 24
- ^ (PDF) --Semboku City
- ^ Illustrations Chapters of municipalities in Japan p41
- ^ Debris flow in Akita / Semboku A 91-year-old woman died in Iwate / Hanamaki --MSN Sankei News Retrieved August 2013, 8
- ^ National Strategic Special Zone -Prime Minister's Office
- ^ Pamphlet for Shinkakunodate Government Building attached to No. 311 --Issued December 2020, 12
- ^ No.311 --Issued December 2020, 12
- ^ No.2 --Published October 2003, 10, page 10
- ^ No.8 --Published October 2004, 6, page 10
- ^ No.9 --Issued December 2004, 7
- ^ No.15 --Issued December 2005, 1
- ^ a b Of the prefectural roadsHachimantaiThe Kazuno Regional Promotion Bureau will manage the area near the summit.
- ^ Semboku City Various statistics and surveys
- ^ "I want to cheer up the disaster area, focus on the Tohoku / cherry blossom spots and events". Kahoku Shimpo(July 2011, 4) 2011/4/6Browse.
- Aigake Jindai Curry --Representing this areaLocal gourmet
- IRIS ~ Iris ~ ――The slope of Tazawako Ski Resort, which became the location, was named "Iris slope".
- Omontenashi 3 Brothers --Tazawako Kogen Onsenkyo Revitalization Promotion Project Mascot Character