Rango au chocolat
If you write the contents roughly
Simply put a mixture of chocolate, cream and liquor on a thin sponge containing cocoa and let it cool and harden.
I made Lango au Chocolat for Valentine's Day.I wanted to make it once with Rumi Kojima's recipe ... → Continue reading
It is a free blog service that allows you to open blogs from ordinary people to celebrities regardless of genre.
A wide variety of blogs are published, such as diary, pet growth record, introduction of shops and works, recipes, eating out, manga and illustrations. There are many famous blogs such as cats, manga, and life consultations such as the popular blog “Kuruneko Yamato” and “Ise-Shirayama Road”. You can also see the official blog of shogi player Akira Watanabe on goo blog.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
cream(English: cream) IsfatとproteinIs a thick white or light yellow liquid that is concentrated. In principlemilkIt is a product derived from the ingredients.Milk ministerial ordinanceIs "Raw milk,milkorSpecial milkからMilk fatRemoves all but 18.0% milk fat%That's what I said above."
Raw milkmilkCreams that are separated and extracted from "milk fat only" and labeled "Type: cream" are generally treated as "fresh cream". Some product names also have the designation "Junsei". 18-30 depending on fat content for intended use%"Light cream" is "for coffee", 30-48% of "heavy cream" is "for coffee"whipIt is classified as "for".The United KingdomIs divided into 18% single cream (or cream), 48% double cream, 55% clotted cream, etc. according to fat content.
Foods whose main ingredients are milk or dairy products
- Pure milk fat type
- Milk fat with “additives” such as emulsifiers and stabilizers added, and sold under the designation pure milk fat.
- Compound type
- Part of milk fat replaced with "vegetable fat" such as vegetable oil. It is also called "compound cream".
- Vegetable fat type
- It does not contain milk fat and uses only vegetable fat for fat.
These whipped cream alternatives areWhipped creamCalledIt is sold under the names such as, whipped, and fresh.JapanIn the US, alternatives using vegetable oils and fats are widely used."Craft foodsThe whipped state lasts for a long time without the need for whipping and is widely used. The milk fat content of the product has a rich flavor, and the vegetable fats and oils make it easy to melt in the mouth.
Whisked creamWhipped creamCalled,Whisk and hand mixerMake using Also known as chantilly cream and crème chantilly. Milk fatバ タ ーSolid at low temperatures as seen in℃Melting starts before and after the melting point, and when the temperature is higher than the melting point, the fluidity increases and the formed bubbles are easily broken. If it is agitated too much, it will separate into butter and whey.
Heat unrefined milkSterilizationAfter that, let stand and cool to separate the cream into upper layers.IndustrialTypicallycentrifugeIs manufactured using. Not so much from milk, but richer in milk fat than milkbuffaloMuch can be taken from milk. Buffalo milk cream is thick enough to cut with a knife,TurkishでCaimak(slide) Called.Middle East TheDessertBuffalo milk cream is preferred as the cream to be added to.
Use, processing, etc.
- As fresh creamcoffee,Black teaIn addition to that, it is drunk. In this application,evaporated milkEtc. are used.
- As flavor and richnessstew,SoupIt is added to dishes such as.
In any case, since a fat may be separated when a cream having a high milk fat content is added as it is, it is preferable to use a cream having a low milk fat content.
- sugarAdd the mixture and whisk it firmlycake OfIcing(Sugar coating), etc.SweetsOften used to decorate. AlsococoaAnd so on.
- When I put it in coffee,Wiener Coffeebecome.
- In Anglo America,Lady whip"(Reddi-wip)sprayCanned whipped cream is commercially available.
- Claim Chantilly(Whipped cream）
- バ タ ー -When vigorously stirred, fat is separated and becomes butter.
- ice cream -Made only with cream or mixed with milk.
- sour cream -Fresh creamLactic acid fermentationWhat was made.
|saturated fatty acid||23.032|
|6:0 (Caproic acid）||0.71|
|8:0 (Caprylic acid）||0.413|
|10:0 (Capric acid）||0.928|
|12:0 (Lauric acid）||1.039|
|14:0 (Myristic acid）||3.721|
|16:0 (Palmitic acid）||9.732|
|18:0 (stearic acid）||4.484|
|Monounsaturated fatty acid||10.686|
|16:1 (Palmitoleic acid）||0.829|
|18:1 (oleic acid）||9.308|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acid||1.374|
|18:2 (Linoleic acid）||0.836|
|18:3 (α-linolenic acid）||0.538|
- ^ Frequently Asked Questions: About whipped cream. How is it different from fresh cream? | Monterey Co., Ltd..
- ^ "Recruitment results of opinions and information on the examination results regarding the food health impact assessment of nitrous oxide (pdf) ”. Cabinet Office Food Safety Commission. 2015/1/8Browse.
- ^ Ministry of education "Japanese Food Standard Ingredient Table 2015 Edition (XNUMXth Edition)'
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "Japanese dietary intake standards (2015 version)'
- ^ USDA National Nutrient Database