Photo Source: Living Fukushima Web
[Fukushima City] Lunch is also delicious!Beer restaurant "Rosenkeller"
If you write the contents roughly
Kaki fry with plenty of sauce is the best.
Hello. It is Non.Fukushima City's beer restaurant "Rosen Keller" is a must-see for beer lovers ... → Continue reading
Living Fukushima Web
Fukushima, Date, Nihonmatsu, Koriyama, Sukagawa area, and other local and outing information sites throughout Fukushima
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Deep fried oysters
fried oysters(Notation: Fried oysters,Deep fried oysters) IsOystersWas the main ingredientfly.Western food(JapanBorn western food[Note 1]), And JapanFried foodCuisineA kind ofShellfishIt is a kind of cooking.
mainlyPacific oyster(True oysters,scientific name: Crassostrea gigas) Is used, from early autumn to early spring(In a separate document, from late autumn to summer)ButSeasonIs.On the other handCrassostrea(Iwao oyster, IwagakiGenus〈scientific name: genus Saccostrea>,English name: rock oyster) Is from May to August(From spring to summer) It's in season.Therefore, it can be eaten all year round in Japan.
There are various theories about when the oyster fry was first made, and it is not clear.
It has been a menu only for Western restaurants for a long time since its appearance, but eventually it became popular in ordinary households, and it became popular in Japan.home cookingI also joined the menu of.Also, oyster frySet mealIn the form ofJapaneseShops andA coffee shopIt was often offered at.in JapanMass cafeteriaFirst of all,TaishoHappened in the timesGreat Kanto EarthquakeAfterdisasterreconstructionThe second is the periodShowaIn the medium termSecond World War OfPostwar reconstruction periodTherefore, oyster fry was also triggered by one of these times.PopularizationIt may have been done.
Incidentally,Westernin the case of,Ancient romeIn oystersraw food(Seisoku) And thisFood culture:Is spreading all over the world in the form of taking overWesternCulture(FranceCentered onイタリア,America,AustraliaAnd so on.. ) But oysters are eaten raw, and I can't find any fried food.
- 1. Lighten the dirt on the oysterssaltRinse with water and boil in boiling water for about 10 seconds..
- 2. Drain well and add saltpepperShake and season.
- 3. Put on your clothes.One of a and b below.
- 4. 180℃Heated toEdible oilFried in.
Roughly ground, depending on tasteWheat flourWhen used in place of cake flour, it became crispTexture(The texture of the oil is reduced and the crispy texture is increased).For beaten eggsmilkExample of mixingThere is also.Heat unevenness and shrinkageTasteThick clothing to prevent outflowBalesIt is generally molded into a shape.
LemonComb-shaped cutting (Comb)Tartar sauceI often eat it with something like (■ There is an image in the right column).Soy sauce,Worcestershire sauce,Tomatoketchup,Ponzu sauce,mayonnaise,TabascoEtc. are also used depending on the taste.
There is also a dish with another modification to the oyster fry.
Fried oyster bowl(Kaki Fry Don) / Kaki fry bowlIt is,Pork cutlet on ricelikeonion(Onions）Other ingredients and oyster frySubordinateAfter boiling inChicken eggsso,riceIt ’s a dish on top..Kamakura bowlIt is,Kamakura cityOf a specific area withinLocal cuisineHowever, the oyster fry bowl is also one of the variations here.
In some cases, fried oysters are used as an ingredient in other dishes.
curryin the case of,Cutlet curry OfCutletLike the oyster frytoppingIt may be eaten as an ingredient (■ There is an image in the right column).AichiThen,Ankake SpaghettiIt is also one of the topping ingredients of.
EkibenAs an ingredient ofJR Hiroshima Station"" Sold on the premisesRice scoop riceThere is a menu with fried oystersBesides, Western styleBox lunchThere is also an example that can be put in.
Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareIt is,2013(25) According to the "Massive Cooking Facility Hygiene Management Manual" revised on October 10, the center of cooked foods is 6.° C1 minute or more (clamsSuch,Norovirus汚染85-90 for foods that are afraid of° C90 seconds or more. ) Or is instructed to confirm that it is heated to the same level or higher..
Dietary scholar Keiko Hatae is due to norovirusFood poisoningThe central temperature is 85° CRequires heating for 3 minutes and 30 seconds or more to exceed the conditions ofAndGeneral Foundation The Institute for Environmental Culture Creation is based on Noritaka Oyamada et al., Food Hygiene Research, Vol.53 (2003), and the oil temperature is 170.° CThe above alerts you to fry for at least 3 minutes..HokkaidoOkhotsk General Promotion BureauOil temperature 180° CAs a guide, fry for 4 minutes or more...In addition, "4 minutes or more" meansfrozenIt is a numerical value considering that the oyster meat may be fried without being sufficiently thawed...In other words, if you fry the oysters that have been thawed or refrigerated for such a long time, the surface of the fry will be scorched and you will not be able to finish it deliciously..
- Keiko Hatae (Doctor of Science, Dietary scholar,Wayo Women's UniversityProfessor)[Note 2][Note 3][Note 4]"Keiko Prevention of food poisoning"Journal of the Japanese Society of Cooking Science" Vol. 43, No. 5,Institute, 2010, pp. 322-325, two:10.11402 / cookery science.43.322.
- Kikuo Yamamoto "The World's Oyster Circumstances: 14 Countries in the World, All of the Oysters You Don't Know: 2005-2010" Maruto Fisheries, Shogakukan Square, September 2010, 9.ISBN 4-7979-8730-8,ISBN 978-4-7979-8730-0,OCLC 666231611.
- ^ The word "Western food" means "Western cuisineIt may mean "Western-style food" produced in Japan., Here refers to the latter.
- ^ "Keiko Hatae". KAKEN. Ministry of education,Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. 2021/3/18Browse.
- ^ "Keiko Hatae". researchmap. Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST). 2021/3/18Browse.
- ^ "Keiko Hatae". Japanese studies.comBio Impact Co., Ltd. 2021/3/18Browse.
- ^ Hitachi Digital Heibonsha"World Encyclopedia2nd edition, etc. “Western food". Koto bank. 2021/3/18Browse.
- ^ a b Daizen Takahashi (Updated February 2020, 2). “Thorough commentary on the season of oysters!What is the really delicious time that the fishmonger teaches?". Fish WEB-mag (Soma's Onchama Fish WEB Magazine)Senshin Foods Co., Ltd. . 2021/3/20Browse.
- ^ "Pacific oyster". Bozu Konnyaku Market Fish and Shellfish EncyclopediaBozu Konnyaku Co., Ltd. 2021/3/20Browse.
- ^ "Crassostrea". Bozu Konnyaku Market Fish and Shellfish EncyclopediaBozu Konnyaku Co., Ltd. 2021/3/20Browse.
- ^ 近代食文化研究会『お好み焼きの物語』新紀元社、2019年1月29日、157頁。ISBN 9784775316672.
- ^ 菊池武顕『あのメニューが生まれた日』コロナ・ブック、2013年11月13日、29頁。ISBN 9784582634860.
- ^ Kikuo Yamamoto (Maruto Fisheries, Advisor) (2013). “Visit oyster bars around the world”. Mart Fisheries Co., Ltd. 2021/3/18Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Sapporo.
- ^ "Kaki fry bowl". Mie. 2021/3/18Browse.
- ^ "Easy oyster bowl <Delicious recipe". Ebara. Ebara Food IndustryCo., Ltd. 2021/3/18Browse.
- ^ Nabeco (March 2019, 10). “Nakau, large oyster fry and egg "Oyster Toji Don"". ASCII gourmetKadokawa ASCII Research Institute Co., Ltd. 2021/3/18Browse.
- ^ Toba City Tourism Division. “lineup". Official website. Tobaga.Toba City. 2021/3/20Browse.
- ^ Hiroshima City Economic and Tourism Bureau, Industrial Promotion Department, Commercial Promotion Division (updated on September 2020, 9). “Shamoji oyster rice <The Hiroshima brand". Hiroshima city. 2021/3/18Browse.
- ^ "Ekiben Queen Shinobu Kobayashi I want to eat at least once!This ekiben "Shamoji oyster rice"". Michishiru ("New Japanese climate』Archive). NHK (September 2019, 11). 2021/3/18Browse.
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Pharmaceutical and Living Hygiene Bureau, Living Hygiene and Food Safety Department (June 2013, 6).(PDF)”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. P. 3/31 XNUMX frame. 2021/3/23Browse.
- ^ a b c d Kazuyoshi Yano (Tokyo Metropolitan University <currentlyTokyo Metropolitan University> Visiting Professor: At the time of writing) (Published in the February 2016 issue). “When making oyster fry <Countermeasures against norovirus that can be done at home”. Institute for Environmental Culture Creation. 2021/3/23Browse.
- ^ Hatae 2010 [Page number required]
- ^ "Prevention of gastroenteritis by norovirus (SRSV)”. Hokkaido Okhotsk General Promotion Bureau (updated on November 2017, 11). 2021/3/23Browse.