If you go to Omotesando, you will definitely want to buy it!10 fashionable souvenirs
If you write the contents roughly
A 1-minute walk from Omotesando Station, a modern chocolate-colored shop is the shop of the popular chocolate brand "La Maison du Chocolat" that has been in Paris since 1977.
"Omotesando", a city that is on the cutting edge of fashion Omotesando, which is always on the cutting edge of fashion with a collection of stylish shops, is fashionable ... → Continue reading
MEMOCO is a magazine where you can find information about finding gifts and presents so that you can find things you want to write down. We will deliver information carefully selected by the editorial department who loves gifts and surprises.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Omotesando Station(Omotesando) isTokyoMinato-kuKitaaoyamaIt's on XNUMXrd Street,Tokyo subway(Of Tokyo Metro)stationIs. The origin of the station nameMeiji Jingu OfOmotesando(Route 413)WhenAoyama street(National Route 246) Located at the basement of the intersection.
Ginza Line-Chiyoda Line-Hanzomon LineThere are 3 routes, and each station is given a station number. The Ginza Line and Hanzomon Line are on the same platform. This station is the westernmost station in Minato-ku.
- Tokyo Metro
- 1938(Showa13 years)May 11 : Tokyo High Speed RailOpened. The station name at that time was "Aoyama-rokuchome Station"was.
- 1939(14)May 9: Go to Aoyama XNUMX-chome StationJingumae Station”Was renamed.
- 1941(16)May 9: Tokyo High Speed Rail is reorganizedTeito High Speed Transportation CorpsTransfers station facilities to the (Underground Subway).
- 1954(29)May 8: Jingumae Station expansion work decided.
- 1955(30)May 5: Deadline will be the 4-car Asakusa side of the 1-car train that started operation due to increased transport capacity on the Ginza Line.
- 1957(32)May 7: Jingumae station platform has been extended to support 6 cars, and deadline will disappear.
- 1972(47)May 10: "Chiyoda Line"Omotesando StationIs opened at the current location. The station name on the Ginza line has been changed to the same name, and the station name in front of JinguMeiji Jingumae StationIs taken over by.
- 1978(53)May 8: Hanzomon Line station opens..At the same time, the platform of the Ginza line is about 180 toward Asakusa station. mRelocated to the current form.
- 1986(61)May 9 : Ekiben"METRO-LUNCH PAC-CIKA" launched[Note 1].
- 2004(Heisei16 years)May 4: With the privatization of the Teito High Speed Transportation Corps (Underground Subway), this station will be succeeded by Tokyo Metro.
- 2005(17)May 12 : Station NakaCommercial facility "Echika Omotesando" opens.
- 2007(19)May 3 : Prepaid Card"PASMOCan be used.
- 2008(20)May 3 : Odakyu romance carDirect operation to the Chiyoda line of.
- 2017(29)May 12 - May 12: As part of the 90th anniversary of the opening of the subway "Illuminated Station Illuminated", the site of the former Jingumae Station of the Ginza Line and the former siteManseibashi StationLight up traces for a limited time.
This station is the station in the station affairs district. As the Omotesando Station Affairs District, the Omotesando area,Nagata Townarea,Meiji JingumaeManage the area. In addition, as Omotesando area,Gaienmae StationManage.
Ginza Line/Hanzomon Line
Ginza line and Hanzomon line地下On the first floorIsland homeTwo lines and four lines are shared by direction-specific wiring. The two inner lines are the Ginza line and the two outer lines are the Hanzomon line. Trains bound for Shibuya and Aoyama 2-chome can be changed at the same platform. partConcourseIs on the first basement floor above the ticket gate floor, but in the centerTicket gateThe floor is on the second basement level, and you have to go downstairs to get to the ground.
Line 4 wallStation name markIn the past, the station name of both Hanzomon Line and Ginza Line (Aoyama XNUMX-chome/Gaienmae) was displayed along with the route name in the past, but the Ginza line was hidden by a sticker.
There is a concourse with a ticket gate and commercial facilities on the second basement floor. In addition, the basement on the upper floor is also a concourse. The ticket gate near the Yoyogi-Uehara line on the Chiyoda Line is located on the first basement floor and is directly connected to the third basement floor without passing through the second basement floor. The other ticket gates are on the second basement floor.
Station Naka Commercial Facility "Echika OmotesandoThe tenants are being deployed inside and outside the ticket gate. Therefore, it is very crowded with shoppers on Saturdays and holidays. In addition, a point charge machine dedicated to Tokyo Metro To Me Card is installed at this station, except for the commuter pass section of the Tokyo Subway.
WCThere are two locations on the first basement floor, outside the ticket gate on the central side and inside the ticket gate near the Yoyogi-Uehara on the Chiyoda Line.
The B1 and B2 entrances are located near Shibuya away from the concourse, which is a remnant that was directly connected to the old station on the Ginza line before the relocation (see below).
At the timeTeito High Speed Transportation Corps(Underground subway) uses many large direction signsShowaI changed to a smaller one at the end of the era, but on the Chiyoda Line platform of this stationHeiseiThis has been left even in the era, and in addition, an approach lamp and a suspension type that are written as "This train left ○○"TimetableWas also left. These were removed during the renovation work and had the same style as other stations.
|Chiyoda Line Home (3rd basement floor)|
|1||Chiyoda Line||Yoyogi Uehara-Iseharaaspect|
|Ginza Line/Hanzomon Line Home (1st basement floor)|
|3||Hanzomon Line||Shibuya-Central forestaspect|
|4||Ginza Line||Shibuya Yuki|
|6||Hanzomon Line||OtemachiOshiage <Skytree front>-Kuki-Minami Kurihashiaspect|
(Source:Tokyo Metro: Floor plan）
|1||Chiyoda Line||High heels parade||Yuko Yamato|
|2||Three wishes||Hiroshi Shiozuka|
|3||Hanzomon Line||Kaoru||Naoya Fukushima|
|4||Ginza Line||Forever road||Hiroshi Shiozuka|
- escalatorIs installed at the following location.
- Inside the ticket gate: between home and concourse
- Outside the ticket gate: B2, B1, B4 exits between the concourse on the 5nd basement floor and the concourse on the 3st basement floor (A4/A3 exit direction/A4 exit direction/B5 exit direction)
- エ レ ベ ー タ ーIs installed at the following location.
- Inside the ticket gate: between home and concourse
- The elevator that connects the Chiyoda Line platform to the concourse was installed in 2000, and initially it was installed by connecting a ticket gate on the first basement floor, but with the completion of the improvement work in 1, the ticket gate disappeared and it was underground 2005 Contact from the floor.
- Outside the ticket gate: B3 doorway
- Tokyo Metro -2019 average dailyGetting on and offpersonnel The183,989Is[Number of passengers 1].
- Within all 130 stations of Tokyo MetroIidabashi Station14th place after. This value does not include transfer personnel between Tokyo Metro lines.
- The average daily passengers by route in 2019, including the number of passengers transferring between Tokyo Metro lines, are as follows:[Boarding data 1].
- Ginza Line- 204,870 -The 4th place on the same line after Shimbashi station, Nihonbashi station and Shibuya station.
- Chiyoda Line- 196,946 -Within the same line, Ayase station, Kitasenju station, Yoyogiuehara station, Otemachi station, 5th place.
- Hanzomon Line- 193,981 -Second place on the same line after Shibuya station.
Average daily number of passengers by year
Recent daily averageBoarding and alighting personnelAre as shown in the table below.
|年度||Organization / Tokyo Metro|
Boarding and alighting personnel
|Rate of increase|
|1992 (Heisei4 years)||109,187|
|1993 (Heisei5 years)||105,437||−3.4%|
|1994 (Heisei6 years)||110,124||4.4%|
|1995 (Heisei7 years)||111,978||1.7%|
|1996 (Heisei8 years)||113,119||1.0%|
|1997 (Heisei9 years)||114,151||0.9%|
|1998 year (Heisei 10 year)||114,601||0.4%|
|1999 year (Heisei 11 year)||118,615||3.5%|
|2000 year (Heisei 12 year)||122,369||3.2%|
|2001 year (Heisei 13 year)||125,280||2.4%|
|2002 year (Heisei 14 year)||126,496||1.0%|
|2003 year (Heisei 15 year)||129,292||2.2%|
|2004 year (Heisei 16 year)||129,824||0.4%|
|2005 year (Heisei 17 year)||134,651||3.7%|
|2006 year (Heisei 18 year)||144,877||7.6%|
|2007 year (Heisei 19 year)||151,667||4.7%|
|2008 year (Heisei 20 year)||151,601||0.0%|
|2009 year (Heisei 21 year)||148,428||−2.1%|
|2010 year (Heisei 22 year)||146,476||−1.3%|
|2011 year (Heisei 23 year)||143,772||−1.8%|
|2012 year (Heisei 24 year)||150,569||4.7%|
|2013 year (Heisei 25 year)||163,137||8.3%|
|2014 year (Heisei 26 year)||168,713||3.4%|
|2015 year (Heisei 27 year)||174,394||3.4%|
|2016 year (Heisei 28 year)||177,078||1.5%|
|2017 year (Heisei 29 year)||182,125||2.9%|
|2018 year (Heisei 30 year)||186,923||2.6%|
|2019 (first year of Reiwa)||183,989||−1.6%|
Daily average number of passengers by year (1-1956)
Recent daily averageBoarding personnelAre as shown in the table below.
|年度||Ginza Line||Chiyoda Line||Hanzomon Line||Source|
|1956 year (Showa 31 year)||3,522||Unopened||Unopened||[Tokyo statistics 1]|
|1957 year (Showa 32 year)||3,751||[Tokyo statistics 2]|
|1958 year (Showa 33 year)||3,955||[Tokyo statistics 3]|
|1959 year (Showa 34 year)||6,348||[Tokyo statistics 4]|
|1960 year (Showa 35 year)||6,816||[Tokyo statistics 5]|
|1961 year (Showa 36 year)||7,032||[Tokyo statistics 6]|
|1962 year (Showa 37 year)||5,703||[Tokyo statistics 7]|
|1963 year (Showa 38 year)||7,142||[Tokyo statistics 8]|
|1964 year (Showa 39 year)||8,140||[Tokyo statistics 9]|
|1965 year (Showa 40 year)||10,192||[Tokyo statistics 10]|
|1966 year (Showa 41 year)||9,557||[Tokyo statistics 11]|
|1967 year (Showa 42 year)||10,445||[Tokyo statistics 12]|
|1968 year (Showa 43 year)||11,967||[Tokyo statistics 13]|
|1969 year (Showa 44 year)||13,019||[Tokyo statistics 14]|
|1970 year (Showa 45 year)||15,205||[Tokyo statistics 15]|
|1971 year (Showa 46 year)||18,128||[Tokyo statistics 16]|
|1972 year (Showa 47 year)||18,246||[Note 1]7,987||[Tokyo statistics 17]|
|1973 year (Showa 48 year)||19,660||9,225||[Tokyo statistics 18]|
|1974 year (Showa 49 year)||15,704||6,715||[Tokyo statistics 19]|
|1975 year (Showa 50 year)||15,221||8,096||[Tokyo statistics 20]|
|1976 year (Showa 51 year)||15,370||8,307||[Tokyo statistics 21]|
|1977 year (Showa 52 year)||14,945||8,386||[Tokyo statistics 22]|
|1978 year (Showa 53 year)||14,362||10,545||[Note 2]1,856||[Tokyo statistics 23]|
|1979 year (Showa 54 year)||15,205||11,404||3,101||[Tokyo statistics 24]|
|1980 year (Showa 55 year)||16,926||12,378||3,737||[Tokyo statistics 25]|
|1981 year (Showa 56 year)||18,236||13,395||4,342||[Tokyo statistics 26]|
|1982 year (Showa 57 year)||19,170||13,863||4,855||[Tokyo statistics 27]|
|1983 year (Showa 58 year)||20,052||14,779||5,730||[Tokyo statistics 28]|
|1984 year (Showa 59 year)||21,386||15,608||6,707||[Tokyo statistics 29]|
|1985 year (Showa 60 year)||21,866||16,644||7,310||[Tokyo statistics 30]|
|1986 year (Showa 61 year)||22,814||17,074||8,044||[Tokyo statistics 31]|
|1987 year (Showa 62 year)||22,847||17,650||8,331||[Tokyo statistics 32]|
|1988 year (Showa 63 year)||23,060||18,005||9,060||[Tokyo statistics 33]|
|1989 (first year of Heisei)||22,781||17,542||11,304||[Tokyo statistics 34]|
|1990 (Heisei2 years)||22,745||18,016||13,129||[Tokyo statistics 35]|
|1991 (Heisei3 years)||22,385||18,172||13,612||[Tokyo statistics 36]|
|1992 (Heisei4 years)||21,712||17,874||13,444||[Tokyo statistics 37]|
|1993 (Heisei5 years)||21,496||17,885||13,370||[Tokyo statistics 38]|
|1994 (Heisei6 years)||22,447||17,800||14,200||[Tokyo statistics 39]|
|1995 (Heisei7 years)||22,943||17,150||14,683||[Tokyo statistics 40]|
|1996 (Heisei8 years)||23,589||17,367||14,830||[Tokyo statistics 41]|
|1997 (Heisei9 years)||23,942||17,225||14,882||[Tokyo statistics 42]|
|1998 year (Heisei 10 year)||24,129||17,227||15,167||[Tokyo statistics 43]|
|1999 year (Heisei 11 year)||24,544||17,533||15,546||[Tokyo statistics 44]|
|2000 year (Heisei 12 year)||25,288||17,430||16,104||[Tokyo statistics 45]|
Average daily number of passengers by year (since 1)
|年度||Ginza Line||Chiyoda Line||Hanzomon Line||Source|
|2001 year (Heisei 13 year)||25,759||16,707||16,625||[Tokyo statistics 46]|
|2002 year (Heisei 14 year)||25,655||17,129||16,841||[Tokyo statistics 47]|
|2003 year (Heisei 15 year)||25,730||16,757||18,404||[Tokyo statistics 48]|
|2004 year (Heisei 16 year)||25,644||17,247||18,838||[Tokyo statistics 49]|
|2005 year (Heisei 17 year)||27,266||18,208||19,866||[Tokyo statistics 50]|
|2006 year (Heisei 18 year)||29,356||19,671||21,592||[Tokyo statistics 51]|
|2007 year (Heisei 19 year)||30,464||20,918||22,087||[Tokyo statistics 52]|
|2008 year (Heisei 20 year)||28,118||23,025||21,951||[Tokyo statistics 53]|
|2009 year (Heisei 21 year)||26,956||23,195||21,759||[Tokyo statistics 54]|
|2010 year (Heisei 22 year)||26,446||22,619||21,898||[Tokyo statistics 55]|
|2011 year (Heisei 23 year)||26,033||22,257||21,489||[Tokyo statistics 56]|
|2012 year (Heisei 24 year)||27,419||22,951||22,660||[Tokyo statistics 57]|
|2013 year (Heisei 25 year)||27,684||25,506||25,747||[Tokyo statistics 58]|
|2014 year (Heisei 26 year)||29,095||25,923||26,569||[Tokyo statistics 59]|
|2015 year (Heisei 27 year)||29,902||27,019||27,374||[Tokyo statistics 60]|
|2016 year (Heisei 28 year)||30,268||27,871||27,493||[Tokyo statistics 61]|
|2017 year (Heisei 29 year)||31,153||29,022||28,019||[Tokyo statistics 62]|
|2018 year (Heisei 30 year)||31,660||30,184||28,759||[Tokyo statistics 63]|
Around the station
- National Route 246(Aoyama street）
- Hanae Mori Building
- JBP Oval Building
- Ao Building
- From First Building
- Mizuho Bank Aoyama Branch
- Mitsubishi UFJ Bank
- Omotesando Branch
- Aoyama Branch
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Aoyama Branch
- Kiraboshi Bank Head office
- Omotesando Hills(DojunkaiAoyama apartment site)
- Meiji street
- Meiji Jingumae Station
- Antique street
- Obara styleHall
- Miyuki street
- Seinan Elementary School
- Minami Ward Seinan Kindergarten
- Nezu Museum
- Graduate School of Project Design (Advanced Education Organization)
- United Nations University(United Nations University)
- Aoyama Gakuin
- Oscar promotion(Entertainment office）
- World (company) Kita-Aoyama Office
- Watanabe Entertainment
- Omotesando FAB
- Omotesando Station
- Shibuya WardCommunity bus"Hachiko bus』(Fuji Express）
- Minato City Community Bus "Chibus(Fuji Express)
- Besides this,Toei BusOperatesTheater busThere is a bus stop. This is the year 2000May 12Was operating until81 brownThe Shibuya station bus stop is used as is.Ochanomizu StationThe direction stop was removed at the same time as the Tea 81 system was abolished.
- Toei Bus "Omotesando" bus stop (as a routePond 86 system,Early 81 lines) Is the station next to the Chiyoda lineMeiji Jingumae StationClose toMeiji streetIt's above.
- On the Ginza line, close broadcasts to this station until 2003Toranomon Station-Ueno StationSo, I was broadcasting the departure broadcast only at this station,Departure markIt was expanded to all stations with the installation of.
- Before the departure melody of both lines, the departure bell of the Hanzomon line had an unusual sound so that it would not overlap with the departure bell of the Ginza line. By the way, a similar exampleAkasakamitsuke Station OfMarunouchi LineHome orKotakemukaihara StationIt was also found in the departure bell that was used before the operation of the platform door.
- The romance car that started operation from March 2008, 3, which runs directly on the Chiyoda Line,Metro Hakone""Metro Enoshima'"Metro Morning Way" "Metro Home Way" TheKitasenju Station-Otemachi Station-Kasumigaseki StationHowever, the special train "Bay Resort" that was previously operated stopped only at this station on the Chiyoda Line...In addition, this station and the 60000 type "MSE" were reflected in the operation start notification poster.
- XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayFuji Television Network, IncseriesWas broadcast onFriday Prestige, Hitoshi Matsumoto's full story ○ Gorgeous celebrity SP even if you decide even drool ~],An actor OfKazuki EnariHowever, when using the toilet of this station in 2009, when the number of toilet bowls in the men's toilet was too small for the number of users, he told the Tokyo Metro about the episode that he protested by telephone and the live broadcast that appeared two days after the protest After talking about it in the program, Tokyo Metro later contacted me to improve it, and the toilet at this station was actually expanded about half a year later.[Note 3].
- Tatsuro YamashitaSingle released in 1983,sprinklerThis station is used as the stage for songs.
- hitomiReleased in 1996, the single "by myselfThere is one act in which hitomi stands on the subway platform in the PV of 』, but this is the platform of this station.
Omotesando station on the Ginza line is 180 times shorter than the current position when it opens.mWas closer to Shibuya.. The station name was "Aoyama Rokuchome Station" when it opened in 1938, and it was renamed in 1939 because it was near Meiji Jingu, and became "Jingumae Station"..
When the Chiyoda Line opened in 1972Meiji Jingumae StationAs a result, Jingumae Station was renamed to Omotesando Station to avoid confusion, and at the same time it became a transfer station with the same line, but it was an inconvenient transfer form once contacting outside the ticket gate via the ground... In order to solve these problems, a new platform for the same line and the Ginza line will be built in line with the opening of the Hanzomon line, the Ginza line platform will be moved to the current position near Shimbashi of the old platform, and it will be directly connected to the old platform. A connecting passage was established between the B1 and B2 doorways and the concourse of the new station, and it became the current shape. The old platform at Omotesando (Aoyama XNUMX-chome → Jingumae) station is located near the Ginza line near Shibuya and is being constructed continuously, but it is off-limits and is used as a material storage area.
2012May 8From the same yearMay 8Up to the movie "Prometheus』Use this Ginza Line old home to promote the movieobjectA tie-up campaign entitled "'Prometheus' Mystery Station" was held... This movie was in May of the same yearFranceWhen it was published inParis Metro Line 8 OfStrasbourg Saint Denis Train StationとRepublique StationWe are carrying out a similar campaign using the site of Saint-Martin station in between,20th Century FoxWas implemented by searching for a station that is no longer in use for implementation in Japan..
*A limited express romance car that stops at this station and goes directly from the Chiyoda line to the Odakyu lineMetro Hakone""Metro Enoshima'"Metro Morning Way" "Metro Home Way"For stops next to, please refer to each train article. The Odakyu Line only deals with boarding and the Kitasenju direction only gets off.
- Tokyo Subway (Tokyo Metro)
- Ginza Line
- Chiyoda Line
- □Limited Express Romance Car "Metro Hakone" "Metro Enoshima" "Metro Morning Way" "Metro Home Way" Stop Station
- Hanzomon Line
- Shibuya Station (Z 01)- Omotesando Station (Z 02) - Aoyama-itchome Station (Z 03)
- ^ TV AsahiThe program "Kinya Aikawa's exploration restaurant], the subway ekiben is the only one in history (sold until March 1988, 3).
- ^ stormTV drama "Last promise(Posted on Fuji TV on January 2010, 1) (Posted December 9, 2009-January 12, 28),Dong Bang Shin KiThe event poster (2009 June 6-29 July 2009 posted) became a big topic, and fans were constantly taking pictures.
- ^ At that time, there were only 3 urinals and 1 private room, and there were few queues outside the toilet, but after the expansion, there were 5 urinals and 3 private rooms, so it was possible to queue up outside the toilet. It's gone.
- ^ a b c d e f Tokyo subway Extracted from the official website (viewed on May 2019, 5)
- ^ a b History of Teito High Speed Transportation Corps, P.572.
- ^ History of Teito High Speed Transportation Corps, P.574.
- ^ a b Kazuyuki Fujii "Improvement work on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line celebrating its 90th anniversary" "Railway pictorial』Vol. 67 No. 12 (Vol. 939),Electric Vehicle Study Group, June 2017, 12, pp. 1-50, ISSN 0040-4047.
- ^ “From “Underground Subway” to “Tokyo Metro”” (Japanese) (Press Release), Teito Rapid Transit Authority, (January 2004, 1), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2006, 7. 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "The Tokyo Metro station will evolve! Omotesando station will be reborn! "Echika Omotesando" 26 stores Grand opening on December 12nd (Fri)!" (Japanese) (Press Release), Tokyo Metro, (January 2005, 10), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 5. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "PASMO will start service on Sunday, March 3th-Introduced by 18 railway operators and 23 bus operators, and will gradually expand-" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), PASMO Council / Pasmo, (December 2006, 12), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 5. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "From Saturday, March 2008, 3, Romance Car/MSE will start direct operation to the Tokyo Metro Line." (Japanese) (Press Release), Tokyo Metro, (January 2007, 12), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 5. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "We will illuminate the phantom station on the Ginza line! 2 stations in front of Manseibashi and Jingumae, for a limited time from December 12st (Fri) to 1th (Mon)" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Tokyo Metro, (July 2017, 11), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 1. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ “Introducing a departure melody for the first time on the Hanzomon Line. Adopting songs related to that station at Hanzomon Station and Mitsukoshimae Station” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Tokyo Metro, (July 2018, 9), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 9. 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Takashi Sekita (Business Administration Department, Corporate Planning Headquarters, Tokyo Metro) "Review: Tokyo Metro" "Railway pictorial』Vol. 66 No. 12 (Vol. 926),Electric Vehicle Study Group, March 2016, 12, p. 10, ISSN 0040-4047.
- ^ "Railway sketch" "Railway pictorial』Vol. 66 No. 12 (Vol. 926),Electric Vehicle Study Group, December 2016, 12, end of the book, ISSN 0040-4047.
- ^ "Tokyo Metro Ginza Line departure sign sound produced". Switch official siteSwitch (September 2018, 8). 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line departure sign sound produced". Switch official siteSwitch (September 2018, 10). 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line departure sign sound produced". Switch official siteSwitch (September 2018, 9). 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Saturday, March 21, 3" Limited Express Romancecar "partial change in driving time We will improve convenience" (Japanese) (Press Release), Tokyo Metro, (January 2009, 1), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 12. 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "OPUS-ALL TIME BEST 1975-2012-"2012May 9Release MOON ⁄ WARNER MUSIC JAPAN 4CD:WPCL-11201/4 [First Press Limited Edition], 3CD:WPCL-11205/7 [Regular Edition]
- ^ a b c "Where is Urasando Road moved to Omotesando Station and renamed". NIKKEI STYLENikkei BP (March 2015, 6). As of January 19, 2017オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b "Total production cost 2000 million yen! "Prometheus" is a surprising tie-up with the subway". Movie com (February 2012, 8). As of February 7, 2021オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021th of February 4Browse.
- Average daily passengers on the subway
- Subway statistical data
- Tokyo statistical yearbook
- ^ (PDF) -Page 15
- ^ (PDF) -Page 15
- ^ (PDF) -Page 15
- ^ Showa 34 Year
- ^ Showa 35 Year
- ^ Showa 36 Year
- ^ Showa 37 Year
- ^ Showa 38 Year
- ^ Showa 39 Year
- ^ Showa 40 Year
- ^ Showa 41 Year
- ^ Showa 42 Year
- ^ Showa 43 Year
- ^ Showa 44 Year
- ^ Showa 45 Year
- ^ Showa 46 Year
- ^ Showa 47 Year
- ^ Showa 48 Year
- ^ Showa 49 Year
- ^ Showa 50 Year
- ^ Showa 51 Year
- ^ Showa 52 Year
- ^ Showa 53 Year
- ^ Showa 54 Year
- ^ Showa 55 Year
- ^ Showa 56 Year
- ^ Showa 57 Year
- ^ Showa 58 Year
- ^ Showa 59 Year
- ^ Showa 60 Year
- ^ Showa 61 Year
- ^ Showa 62 Year
- ^ Showa 63 Year
- ^ XNUMX
- ^ Heisei 2
- ^ Heisei 3
- ^ Heisei 4
- ^ Heisei 5
- ^ Heisei 6
- ^ Heisei 7
- ^ Heisei 8
- ^ Heisei 9
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Heisei 12
- ^ Heisei 13
- ^ Heisei 14
- ^ Heisei 15
- ^ Heisei 16
- ^ Heisei 17
- ^ Heisei 18
- ^ Heisei 19
- ^ Heisei 20
- ^ Heisei 21
- ^ Heisei 22
- ^ Heisei 23
- ^ Heisei 24
- ^ Heisei 25
- ^ Heisei 26
- ^ Heisei 27
- ^ Heisei 28
- ^ Heisei 29
- ^ Heisei 30