Open 4/7 near Kamishinjo Station in Osaka!White sesame and black sesame dandan noodles that you can choose according to your taste and a great ramen set ...
If you write the contents roughly
In addition to the rice, you can choose from various types of rice such as meat miso bowl, charmayo bowl, mentaiko rice, TKG, and simmered sardine bowl. There is an all-you-can-eat service for kimchi, so you can eat at a great price, and there are various ways to taste it, such as risotto with rice.
Right next to Kamishinjo Station in Higashiyodogawa Ward, Osaka City, "Original Renrin Dandan Noodles Noodles and Maiko Kamishin ..." opened on April 4th. → Continue reading
A web magazine that introduces information on gourmet, sightseeing, and events in Kansai (Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Nara, Shiga)! Introduced in a unique coverage centering on deep information that other media do not introduce!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
food(Good, Han, Mama, Manma, Rice) ,:
- Poaceae Of穀物For general, especiallyRiceToWedIn additionboiledRiSteamedCooked (burned)FoodThat.
"Rice" means "食Fu (eat) "HonorificDerived from the respected word "call".."Continuously occurring in Japanese"Honorific Ofinflation"(Even if the expression is respectful at first, if you use it for a long time, the expression will be less thankful and become normal or less), and now it is a little sloppy.In the polite language of honorifics, "rice"(rice).Baby talkIs "manma".Old manIs "as is".
Crystals contained in unheated raw riceStarchTheβ starchGood,sugarIs a macromolecule connected in a chain.People can hardly digest raw rice and do not feel umami after eating it.However, by adding water and heating, some of the β-starch moleculesHydrogen bondComes off and becomes a net, takes in water and expands with viscosity.thisGelatinization(Koka orPregelatinization)GelatinizationStarchα starchThat is.Cooking rice does this watering and heatingrecipeAnd the numerator became smaller αStarch ThedigestionThe absorbed sugar is improved, and the isolated sugar makes the rice taste delicious.Using this gelatinized starch, someadhesiveAspasteMay be used for (glue).
When stored below room temperature, it cools and becomes cold rice, but with the passage of time, α-starch returns to β-starch (Starch aging), It becomes hard.Digestion deteriorates and taste deteriorates..If reheated, it will be gelatinized (made by baking)Plain breadTheToastEquivalent to doing).
When referring to meals, it is also used for meals without rice.
By drying the α-starch quickly, the rice is not returned to β-starch.#Preserved foodHas been practiced for a long time.CurrentlyPregelatinized riceAsInstant FoodIt is also used for.is thisfreeze dryingHas the same effect,Frozen foodUsed as.
- Cooked rice
- Rice, wheat, and panicoideae grains are generally cooked as rice, but when it is clarified that it is rice, "rice rice" (beihan), "rice rice" (hanmai), etc. Say "rice rice".
- brown rice,White riceAlso used.White rice is white and is also called silver rice.White rice is more sticky as the proportion of starch increases.Brown rice is rich in nutrients other than starch.NormallyNon-glutinous riceTo use.Glutinous riceIs sometimes used, but this is called "Okowa".
- Millet rice
- Grains other than rice (with or without wheat)MilletThen, the cooked rice or the cooked rice mixed with rice is called millet rice.millet,FissureEtc. are used.For rice and wheatFood allergyTherefore, I sometimes eat millet rice.Millets that are mixed with rice or cooked alone as rice are mainly Panicoideae.AlsoBuckwheat,Pearl barley,Quinoa,AmaranthMay be mixed with rice and eaten as rice, but it cannot be cooked alone.cornMay be cooked as rice.
- seafood,meat,VegetablesAnd so on,seasoningCooked rice, "cooked rice"Additional rice (additive rice)" "Gome rice (gome rice)" etc...Beans are in a broad sense穀物However, it is considered to be one of the cooked rice as "bean rice".
- Mixed rice
- Glutinous riceMainlySteamedThe cooked rice is called "okowa", "strong rice", "steamed rice", etc.Other than glutinous riceFoodMay be added.AzukiorCowpeaIf you add "Red rice, "Red rice (Akamanma)", etc., and are used for celebrations.DecreeIt remains white without adding azuki beans, etc.Black beanUse the Okowa with the addition of.Also, keep in mind the name of the food you added.Wild vegetablesOkowaChestnutIt is called Okowa, etc.
"Rice" as a substitute for grains
calorie,CarbohydrateThere are also commercial foods and home-cooked foods that reduce the amount of grains mentioned above, or allow you to enjoy a texture and response similar to rice without using them at all, for the purpose of reducing the intake of rice.
Rice cooking method
There are five types of rice cooking methods: cooking and drying, hot water removal, hot water standing, stir-frying, and steaming..
- Cooking and drying method
- A method in which the ratio of the amount of water to the amount of rice is constant, the rice is boiled when there is a lot of water, and the rice is steamed when the water is low, and all the water is absorbed by the rice except for the evaporation...It is a common rice cooking practiced in modern Japan.Method used in areas north of Jiangsu Province, China and the Korean Peninsula.
- Hot water removal method
- Boil rice soaked in water in a large amount of water, and after boilingColanderTake heavy water by raising it toSteam basketMove to etc.SteamIs the way..Heavy water is never thrown awayJapanese buckwheat noodlesAfter meals like hot waterBeverageIt was used in other dishes and was used in other dishes.Also, before the Edo period, rice cooked in this way was dried and used as a portable food.Dried rice(I want)..in Japan's case,Edo PeriodUntil then, the two methods of cooking and drying coexisted, but gradually the method of cooking and drying became dominant, and the method of removing hot water was abolished.The hot water removal method is a method that has been used in Southeast Asia and other countries..In countries that dislike the stickiness of rice, there is a strong tendency for the hot water method to be preferred.Indica rice retains its odor when it is cooked and dried, so it is better to cook it in hot water.However, modernrice cookerThen, since there is no choice but to use the method of cooking and drying, even in countries where indica rice can be eaten, it is becoming more common to cook and dry with the spread of rice cookers.[Source required].
- Hot water method
- Put the sharpened rice in boiling water and cook it...In the Edo period, the method of cooking and drying is to put the ground rice in boiling water, cook it, and then steam it.Boiled in hot waterThis method is common, and this hot water cooking is still done today.Sushi riceMay be used when cooking.
- Stir-fry the ground rice in oil and then water orSoup stockHow to simmer using..A common method in Western and Western Asian rice dishes.pilaf,paellaAfter stir-frying, the rice is cooked and dried so that no water remains outside the rice.risottoIn some cases, it is cooked so that the water remains outside.
- In modern Japan, it is mainly used when cooking glutinous rice and strong rice, and it is said that it is a method used for ritual meals and not a daily rice cooking method...Also, not for the purpose of eating as riceMochiGlutinous rice is often steamed as a preliminary step when making glutinous rice.Heian periodIn the past, the steaming method was also common when cooking glutinous rice.Some commercial rice cookers that continuously cook a large amount of cooked rice are steamed with high-temperature steam.
Cooking example by the cooking method.
bowlPut rice in etc. and wash with water.Because the first rice wash absorbs a lot of water,BranRoughly mix and discard the water immediately so as not to absorb the flavor of.Grind the rice by rubbing it by hand, pour plenty of water and immediately discard the water.Repeat sharpening and pouring water 4 to 5 times.
Pour plenty of water into the rice and let it absorb water for 30 minutes to 2 hours.Raise the rice in a colander and drain it..It has been reported that the higher the water temperature, the lower the water absorption rate per hour..
pot,KettlePut rice in the bowl and add 20% more water by volume.liddo.. Heating at 100 ° C for 20 minutesIs required, so put it on high heatboilingOn the verge of spillingHeat controlCook for 5 minutes on low heat, then reduce to low heat and cook for 7 minutes.This eliminates the water content, but it may vary depending on the amount, equipment, room temperature, etc.Turn off the heat and steam for 10 minutes with the lid on...About 1.7% in water when cooking ricesweet sakeIt is said that the addition of rice bran reduces the odor of rice bran and makes the center soft, fluffy and sticky..
Dried and frozen rice has a high shelf life and has been around since ancient times in Japan.PorridgeCall it (dry rice, flatfish), flatfish, etc.Preserved FoodsAndTravel,battlefieldAtsamurai,Soldier OfPortable food,Emergency foodWas used as.
Example of cooking rice
- cooked rice
- Mixed rice: Seasoned and cooked ingredients are cooked and then mixed.
- rice ball(Omusubi)
- sushi: Of sushi riceVinegared riceIs called "shari".
- Bowl of rice : Eel bowl,Bowl of rice and fried fish,Oyakodon,Pork cutlet on rice,beef bowland so on.
- Tamago kake gohan
- Fried Rice
- ^ a b c d e f g h Kojien5th edition
- ^ Old taleTongue-cutting sparrowThis kind of glue has been eaten by the sparrow that appears in.
- ^ a b Hinoki cypress,Cooking rice and aging starch "Cooking Science" 1970, Vol. 3, No. 4, p.225-229, two:10.11402 / cookeryscience1968.3.4_225
- ^ [Trend] Rice stop CLUB ♪ For example, you can lower sugar just by having you "Nikkei MJ" December 2018, 12 (page 12).
- ^ a b c d e f Kenichi Nomoto ed., "Food Folk Encyclopedia" Hiiragi Fusha p.170 2011
- ^ a b c Yoichiro Sato, "Food Culture Forum 26 Rice and Fish," Domes Publishing, p.127 2008
- ^ Yoichiro Sato, "Food Culture Forum 26 Rice and Fish," Domes Publishing, p.128 2008
- ^ a b c Supervised by Toshi Ochiai "Food and Health Interesting Trivia" p.80 Aokiri Shoin 1991
- ^ Yoichiro Sato, "Food Culture Forum 26 Rice and Fish," Domes Publishing, p.131 2008
- ^ Yoichiro Sato, "Food Culture Forum 26 Rice and Fish," Domes Publishing, p.127 2009
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Japanese food treasure"World Culture ISBN 978-4-418-08113-4
- ^ Mitsuru Yoshida, Akemi Horikin,Observation of rice water absorption process by MRI Journal of the Brewing Society of Japan Vol.103 (2008) No.1 P.10-16, two:10.6013 / jbrewsocjapan1988.103.10
- ^ Kaoru Sakamoto, Saiko Morii, Mariko Ueda,Effect of hot water immersion and low temperature immersion in rice cooking on the water absorption rate of rice Journal of Japan Cooking Science Vol.48 (2015) No.3 p.193-199, two:10.11402 / cookery science.48.193, Erratum: Effect of hot water immersion and low temperature immersion in rice cooking on the water absorption rate of rice [Journal of the Japanese Society of Cooking Science, Vol. 48, No. 3, pp. 193-199 (2015)) "Journal of the Japanese Society of Cooking Science" Vol. 2015, No. 48, 4 p.Errt04_1, two:10.11402 / cookeryscience.48.Errt04_1
- ^ Erratum: Effect of hot water immersion and low temperature immersion in rice cooking on the water absorption rate of rice [Journal of the Japanese Society of Cooking Science, Vol. 48, No. 3, pp. 193-199 (2015)], two:10.11402 / cookeryscience.48.Errt04_1
- ^ Fumiko Matsumoto,Cooking procedure and taste of rice Cooking Science Vol.3 (1970) No.2 p.68-72, two:10.11402 / cookeryscience1968.3.2_68
- ^ Kazuko Okuda, Yukiko Watanabe, Taeko Kuragano, etc.About the effect of adding Hon Mirin to cooked rice Cooking Science Vol.23 (1990) No.1 p.81-85, two:10.11402 / cookeryscience1968.23.1_81
- Omelette rice
- Large tent
- List of pages starting with "rice"
- List of pages that include "rice" in the title
- Yuka Mabashi, Tetsuya Okura, Midori Kasai,Effect of temperature history of cooked rice on the chemical composition of cooked rice Journal of the Japanese Society of Cooking Science 2007 Volume 40 Issue 5 p.323-328, two:10.11402 / cookeryscience1995.40.5_323