[Only in Osaka in Kansai! ] A cafe where you can enjoy Disney's world view opens
If you write the contents roughly
In "Zootopia" OH MY CAFE, original limited goods are also available.
On Wednesday, April 2021, 4, a cafe in Shinsaibashi, Osaka, with the world view of the Disney movie "Zootopia" as a motif ... → Continue reading
"Lifestyle magazine to enjoy Kansai more" of Yomiuri TV. Every day, we will provide you with useful information from Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Shiga, Nara, and Wakayama, where women in the Kansai region would want to talk to someone, “Ah!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"Zootopia] (Original title:Z) Is2016 OfThe United States of America Ofcomedy-AdventureIs a movie.Walt Disney Animation StudiosBy3DComputer animationProduced by the method, it was first released on February 2016, 2.
As Walt Disney Animation Studios,Bay Max, Which was released in 1937.snow WhiteThis is the 55th work, built by the hands of animals.CarnivoreとHerbivoreSet in the big city "Zootopia" where they live together, Judy Hopps, a newcomer rabbit police officer who believes in dreams, and Nick Wilde, a fox scammer who has forgotten his dreams, are set as the main characters to solve a series of missing cases. Focusing on the relationship between the two people that changes inRacism,deceptionIt depicts social problems in big cities such as.
The production team is John Lasseter as executive producer, Clark Spencer as producer, and "Director"Rapunzel on the towerByron Howard, "Sugar rushRich Moore, Jared Bush as assistant director, and a person who has made numerous achievements not only in Disney but also in American animation production, and the music in the play is "Karl's Flying HouseIs in charge of Michael Giacchino, who won the Academy Award.The concept isByron HowardBut"Robin Hood』(Disney's movie made in 1973) started with the desire to make a work,2013After the production announcement, $ 1 million was invested, and after technical improvements, long-term fieldwork, and repeated screenplay changes, the premiere was held at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood on February 5000, 2016. I was broken.afterwardsベルギーSame year inMay 2Starting with the screening, on March 3, the same year, screenings began in North America and other parts of the world.in JapanGolden weekIt was released from April 4 of the same year according to..The catch phrase at the time of screening in Japan is "It was supposed to be a "paradise" for animals ...'.
Published at the same time, "Kung Fu Panda 3''Batman vs Superman Justice Birth』Break a number of records all over the world, this work is on par with it.In the end, it generated $ 10 million at the box office, making it the second-largest movie in the world in 2378...In Japan as well, it took first place in the box office ranking for the first time in the third week of its release, and showed an unusual tendency that the number of mobilizations continued to increase thereafter...The final box office record was 76 billion yen, ranking fourth among the movies released in Japan in the same year..
View of the world
This work is "animals that humans have never existed[Supplement 1]Another world where only us live "That is, it is set in a world where evolved animals have built their own advanced civilization., Also the titleZootopia TheCarnivoreとHerbivoreIt is a huge city where (predators and prey) coexist, and it is the center of this world and the main stage of this work.In the production, while emphasizing that urban design is based on animal civilization, the details and events that occur there were calculated to be familiar to the audience..
Also, the animals that appearmammalianAlthough limited to, this was decided as the production team gathered information from zoologists in each field, and the script Jared Bush said, "The planet on which the work is set includes reptiles and birds. But this time it wasn't just about the continent they live in. ".
Rabbit girl living in the country town Bunny BurrowJudy"To create a better world"Police officerShe dreamed of becoming a police officer, but the people around her, including her parents, were negative about her becoming a police officer, saying that she was "not a rabbit's main job."But 15 years later, she used her diligence to graduate from the police academy at the top and celebrate the birth of the first rabbit police officer.Mayor LionheartAssigned to the city center by.
On the first day, Judy's department will investigate the case where only 14 carnivorous animals are missing.Chief of Zootopia Police Station (ZPD)BogoDedicates strong officers such as rhinos and elephants to the investigation, but JudyParking violationOrdered to crack down on.Although I feel dissatisfied, when Judy is cracking down, it is huge at the elephant shopiceFox parent and child refused to sellNickとFinnickI see it.She persuaded the store to sell ice cream and thanked them, but it was actually a fraudster duo who resold ice cream and made money instead of parents and children.Judy questions Nick, but is returned words that deny his upbringing.
The next day, when Judy was cracking down on parking violations, at a flower shoprobberyAn incident occurs.While helping a rat woman who is in danger of life, the criminalDukeArrested, but in addition to abandoning his duties, justBulbBogo accuses me of lethal trackdown for.She wants to do a police-like job, but Bogo further accuses her of not deciding to be assigned.There, Mrs. Otterton is her husbandEmitTo appeal directly to Bogo for the searchBellwether Deputy MayorCome to the police station with.When Judy sees this, he says he will investigate it, but he touches Bogo's rebellion and is told, "If you can't resolve it within 48 hours, you'll be fired."
Judy finally gets a police job and sees Nick knowing the situation from a little evidence.himtax evasionI threatened with the evidence of the above and cooperated with the investigation, and after hearing, there isLimousineEmit's in the carLicenseBut there he was kidnapped by polar bears and the car ownerMr. BigTaken to his mansion.He tries to ice the two as sanctions for trespassing, but when he finds out that his daughter has been helped by Judy, he reveals that Emit has disappeared on his way to Mr. Big's house in a limousine. Driver at the timeManchasIntroducing.The two go to Manchas's home and hear that Emit has become violent, leaving behind saying "howling at night" and attacking him and going somewhere.However, Manchas becomes ferocious in front of them and attacks them.
Bogo and his friends came to the scene by Judy's contact, but for some reason Manchas had disappeared. Bogo, who insists that "animals cannot return to the wild," tells Judy again, but Nick's arbitration escapes the difficulty.On his way home, Nick learns about Judy's circumstances from his interaction with Bogo and tells his memory of a child who was discriminated against as a fox.
The two decide to follow Manchas's whereabouts with a traffic camera, and when Bellweather shows the video, Shinrin catches Manchas and heads for a mysterious facility.オ オ カ ミWas in the picture. The two go to the facility, thinking that "howling at night" is about them.It turns out that the 2 people to be searched and Manchas are housed in a ferocious state, and the main culprit is Lion Heart, a carnivore who fears his own credit loss.When Judy reveals this truth, Lionheart is imprisoned and retires from the mayoral position.
Judy, who was finally recognized for his ability, recommends that he become a police officer after seeing Nick's work, but he accidentally makes a discriminatory remark against carnivorous animals at a press conference and is isolated by Nick. ..In addition, the city's carnivores are becoming more violent, and people are calling for the exclusion of carnivores.Judy realized that he had discrimination and prejudice, and he regretted this, and when he learned of Judy who was thinking about resigning, Bogo advised that "this is why we need human resources like you." The mayor also begs, "I want you to do your best as a police officer," but Judy refuses and returns to his hometown.
One day after a while, Judy, who was helping his parents at home, was bullying himself as a child.GideonReunited with and exchanged words of reconciliation.There, Judy hears that the insect repellent flower that he has known for a long time is commonly called "howling at night", and that the rabbit that ate it became violent and attacked his mother.Realizing that the cause of the violence was "howling at night," Judy returns to Zootopia, apologizes to Nick for his mistakes, and rejoins the case.
When the two asked Duke, who was stealing the bulbs of "Howling at Night" with Mr. Big, in a flower shop robbery, the buyer of the bulbsDougThe existence of is revealed.He used the poison extracted from "Howling at Night"bulletIt was shot into a carnivore and made ferocious. After a fight between Doug and his companions, the two bring out a pistol and a bullet as evidence, but when ZPD is imminent, they are blocked from going to Bellweather.Suspicious, Judy realizes that she is the mastermind behind a series of incidents that plunged Lionheart.Bellweather hated carnivores that oppressed herbivores, and used Doug and his companions to entice the world into fear of carnivores and attempt to rule Zootopia.After seeing the two lost their escape, Bellweather shoots a poison at Nick and calls the police under the guise of a discoverer in an attempt to kill Judy.However, the poisoned Nick bites Judy's neck, but Judy pretends to be dead in a funny way, and Nick laughs as if nothing had happened.In fact, Nick replaced the bullet with the blueberry that Judy brought from his parents' house. Bellwether, who was deceived by the two acting, was arrested on the spot after recording his wrongdoing, and the Ottertons also "reunited" with the establishment of a cure for poison.In this way, the carnivorous violence case was successfully resolved.
Nick then graduated from the police academy as Judy recommended and became the first fox police officer.And on the first day of Nick's work, Judy and Nick were told by Bogo to go to crack down on the runaway car.
At the end roll, Zootopian residents such as Judy and Nick are pop stars.GazelleListen to her song at the concert and get excited.
- Judy Hopps (Judith Laverne "Judy" Hopps[Supplement 2]）
- European rabbitWoman.Aiming to be a good police officerZootopia's first new rabbit police officer to Tokyo from the rural town of Bunny Barrow.At the beginning, he was 9 years old, but when he got a job, he was 24 years old.The position in the play is ZPD City Center 1st Branch[Note 1]Belongs toPolice officer..He lived in his hometown with his parents and 275 siblings.Called juju by parents[Note 2]..The first person in the Japanese dubbed version is "I".
- He has a flexible thinking ability, and although he is a herbivorous animal, he has dreamed of working as a police officer at Zootopia from an early age, and since that time he has shown the courage to confront the bully Gideon Gray, but his parents "Rabbits are happy to make carrots," he continued to say.He has an extraordinary talent and is treated poorly by the police.[Supplement 3]However, in the crackdown on parking violations that was first handed down, he made every effort to achieve "1 cars by noon" instead of "100 cars a day" that Bogo said.Always carry a carrot-shaped pen with a recording function during work, and use it for investigations such as tax evasion of Nick and uncovering the wrongdoing of Bellweather.He also carried a fox repellent spray that his parents gave him when he came to Tokyo, but later caused a conflict with Nick.
- When I first met Nick, I didn't know he was a scammer and took over the ice cream fee.NaturistUbu said he couldn't look directly at the club's guests, but while working with Nick, he came up with the idea of howling to distract the wolf, and with Nick he played to deceive Bellwether and grab evidence. And so on, you will be smart.
- After uncovering the wrongdoing of Bellweather, he gave a speech at the graduation ceremony of the police academy and gave Nick a badge.After that, he was recognized as a full-fledged police officer and ordered to crack down on speed violations in collaboration with Nick.
- Judy2018Published inSugar Rush: Online』Also appears only for a moment.
- Nick Wilde (Nicholas Piberius "Nick" Wilde[Supplement 4]）
- Red foxMen. 32 years old[Supplement 5].. Height 4フ ィ ー ト, Weight 80lb, Home address is Cypress Grove Lane 1955[Supplement 6]..A scammer who works with fellow scammer Finnick to melt a $ 15 popsicle and resell it as a large $ 2 popsicle, he is familiar with all the information about Zootopia.He claims to have earned $ 12 every day since he was 200 years old by reselling ice cream, but he didn't write anything on his tax return.This statement was recorded by Judy's carrot-shaped pen as evidence of tax evasion and will cooperate with Judy's investigation to recover it.The first person in the Japanese dubbed version is "I".
- The first carnivore in the pastJunior Ranger ScoutTrying to become a member ofBullyingReceived and hurt my heart.Since then, he has lived a life of being content with the way of life as he sees his surroundings, without resisting prejudice and discrimination.Dreams and hopes have already been abandoned from his upbringing, and he sees those who come to Tokyo with dreams in Zootopia with frosty eyes.
- From the beginning, Judy was ridiculed and called "carrot" or "rabbit", but the intention of ridicule disappeared from the middle.In pursuit of the missing case, Judy begins to see the knowledge and experience he has gained as a fraudster and is encouraged to become a police officer.Eventually, he became the first police officer of the fox, and at the end of the main story, he was dispatched to the police with Judy.
- Nick2018Published inSugar Rush: Online] Has also appeared.
Zootopia Police Station (ZPD)
- Chief Bogo
- African buffaloMen. ZPD Chief..He always takes an intimidating attitude, giving a bitter greeting to newcomers Judy and Nick, while also celebrating his subordinates' birthdays with a briefing.For each animal speciesStereotypeHe tends to be obsessed with words and deeds, and even when he first meets Nick, he shows a prejudice against foxes, but the mayor and deputy mayor seem to be unable to raise their heads.A fan of Gazelle, when Clawhauser found him, he was ashamed to hide it.At Gazelle's live show in the post-credits scene, I enjoyed dancing with Clawhauser.
- At first, he treats Judy, who has been undesirably assigned, to crack down on parking violations, but he is originally a very serious person for police work, and when he receives a request for support, he is a subordinate. I am rushing to the scene with.In addition, he advised Judy, who made a discriminatory remark at a press conference to carnivorous animals and lost confidence that he had discrimination and prejudice, "I need a policeman like you at this time." Judy, who was thinking of resigning, was stopped.After the consecutive missing cases were resolved, he acknowledged Judy's ability and changed his attitude and way of thinking, and in the last part of the main story, he made Judy and Nick, who became a new police officer, form a combination and dispatched to arrest speed offenders. There is.
- Benjamin Clawhauser
- CheetahMen. ZPD receptionist.He has a good personality and is close to his colleagues, but he has a strong appetite and is very obese.donutIs my favorite.A big fan of the singer Gazelle.When the prejudice against carnivorous animals became stronger, he was transferred to the basement as a record keeper, but after the case was resolved, he was able to return to the reception again.At Gazelle's live performance in the post-credits scene, he enjoyed dancing with Chief Bogo.
- McHorn (Officer McHorn)
- Black rhinoMen. ZPD police officer.At the morning assembly, he sits next to Judy.Like the other officers, he tended to treat Judy carelessly, and even when pursuing Duke, he shouted, "You can't do it!"
- Zootopia Police Academy Instructor (Drill Instructor)
- Polar bearWoman.The wording was harsh, and at the police academy he rebuked Judy for his failure, saying, "There is no life!", But later he was impressed by the accumulation of her intense training.
- Mayor Leodore Lionheart
- LionMen.Mayor of Zootopia. He was the creator of Zootopia's slogan, "Anyone can be anything," and he set up a program to become a police officer regardless of species, with the primary priority being to maintain Zootopia as a paradise.As his first graduate, he assigned Judy to the first branch office in the city center, but Bogo, the chief of the office, was not happy with it.He is arrogant to his subordinate Bell Weather.
- When the inhabitants of carnivorous animals become violent one after another, they are kept secret in a facility built in an abandoned hospital so as not to give anxiety to the inhabitants and to avoid losing their credibility as carnivorous animals. He was investigating the cause and researching the treatment method, but as a result, it was regarded as a continuous missing case and was imprisoned as the cause of the case.However, the intention to protect the city is genuine, and ruining it causes Judy to commit a catastrophe.Later, after it was discovered that this was only danced by Bellwether's plot, he told a television interview that he was "right in purpose but wrong in way."
- Deputy Mayor Dawn Bellwether
- SheepWoman.Although he has been given the title of Deputy Mayor of Zootopia, the reality is that of Lion Heart.secretarySo, no decent room was given and he was always busy.According to him, he became the deputy mayor because of the mayor's "collecting sheep votes."It is often called "Kusai Weather" by Lion Heart, but once "Rai"FartsWhen I replied, "Mayor," he said that the day was a difficult day.[Supplement 7]..After Lion Heart's imprisonment, she will be the successor mayor.
- He praises Judy as "the pride of a small animal" and creates an opportunity for her to investigate the missing case, but in reality, she is angry at the carnivorous animals that look down on herself, including Lion Heart. Of this work that I was lettingDisney VillainsIs.It took advantage of the Dougs to make the carnivorous animals ferocious with the poison of "howling at night" and urge the herbivore inhabitants, who make up the majority in Zootopia, to eliminate the carnivorous animals by force. He plans to dominate Zootopia with fear.Eventually, Judy and Nick reveal that they are the mastermind behind a series of missing cases and are imprisoned.
- Stu Hopps
- Judy's father.I am farming at Bunny Burrow.I thought that living as a vegetable farmer in Bunny Burrow was the happiest thing for a rabbit, and I was worried that Judy would come to Tokyo and become a police officer.He was skeptical of carnivorous animals such as foxes and weasels because his daughter was bullied by Gideon, but Judy changed his mind and began to do business with Gideon.
- Tell Judy that the blue flower "Midnikampam Holicisias" planted in the field as an insect repellent contains poison that makes animals ferocious, and that relatives who ate it in the past became violent and attacked Bonnie.
- Bonnie Hopps
- Judy's mother.Like her husband, she feels uneasy about Judy going to Tokyo and is also concerned when she retires from ZPD and returns home.
- Gideon Gray
- Red fox male.It is called by the full name from Judy.When Judy was a child, Bunny BurrowGeneral kidSo, he put his claws on Judy's cheek, which disturbed Katsuge, and injured him, but when he was an adult, he converted and deeply apologized when he met Judy again.He works as a pie maker at Bunny Burrow and also sells sweets to Judy's parents' store.Judy's parents call her skill as a pastry chef "the best in town."
- Tell Judy that the slang name for the flower Midnikampam Holicisias is "howling at night," and give her a chance to return to Zootopia.
- FennecMen.The name is not revealed in the play.Nick's accomplice and companion, but he has a bad mouth.From usualバ ンI live in the car, and even when I'm at work, I put Nick in the passenger seat and drive myself.
- Very short and can ride a stroller without any problems.He pretended to be Nick's son and imitated a baby in an elephant costume, but his voice was quite low... It is said to be in his 40s[Supplement 8].
- Flash (Flash Slothmore)
- Miyubiナ マ ケ モ ノMen.License center[Supplement 9]Staff and Nick's best friend[Supplement 10]..Judy and Nick will identify the owner of the car based on the license plate number obtained from Yax and provide information.Everything from words and actions to actions was done in a slow space, and by the time Judy and his friends who visited the license center returned in the daytime, it was night.At the ending, I was caught in a speed violation when I was flying in the city at a tremendous speed (180 km / h or more according to Judy) that I can not usually imagine.
- Whenever Nick meets Flash, he says, "Let's go flash, flash, dash!"[Note 3]Is greeting.
- Emmitt Otterton
- North American river otterMen.He runs a flower shop and has a wife and two children.He was one of the victims of a series of missing cases in Zootopia, but his surveillance camera caught him holding the ice cream he bought from Nick, which triggered the investigation.
- He had a close relationship with him because he had delivered flowers to Mr. Big's house on a regular basis, and he was treated like a family, but he drove Manchas to see him.LimousineDoug was shot by a poisoned bullet of "Howling at Night" and became ferocious and attacked Manchas.Later, Judy and Nick discover that they are being held in a secret facility.
- My wife, who I met at the hospital, had changed so much that she wasn't my husband, but after receiving medical treatment, I returned to my sanity and reunited with my family.
- Duke Weaselton
- Least weaselMen.I have a bad mouthBootleg DVDMake a living in.Judy arrests him for stealing bulbs from a florist early in the story, but later discovers that he was part of a series of missing cases.
- The surname Weaselton is the Duke of Weselton (FrozenThe Duke is "Weasel Town" in a parody of "Weasel" which means "Weasel".[Supplement 11]While it was mistaken for "Waselton", it is mistaken for "Waselton".The first name of the Duke of Weselton is also Duke.It is also a voice actor story, and the same voice actor as the Duke of Weselton is in charge of both the English version and the Japanese dubbed version.
- Mr. Big
- ShrewMen.It looks like a mafia boss.He owns a limousine company, and Nick also says, "The dark boss of Tundra Town.[Note 4]I was afraid.He has multiple polar bears on his minions, and in mansion scenes and endings, he sits in a chair on the hand of his tallest minion.Grandmother's in the pastfuneralUse forwoolI bought this carpet from Nick, but in realityskunkIt was made of hair from his ass, and he had a grudge against him as an insult to his grandmother.
- Business partners such as Emit and Nick treat themselves as if they were family members by inviting them to a home party, but they also take cruel measures such as insulating themselves from insults and betrayals and putting them in ice.Nick and Judy, who sneaked into the limousine on the day of their daughter's wedding, also try to ice them, but Judy learns that she is a lifesaver and cooperates with the investigation.After that, he changed his grandson's name to "Judy" and cooperated with Duke's confession.
- "Godfather"ofVito Corleone(Marlon Brand）Is a character based on[Supplement 12].
- Kevin / Raymond
- Both are polar bear men and Mr. Big's minions.There is no dialogue in the play.Kevin has a yellow line on a black backgroundsweatHe wears a bandage on his nose.Raymond wears a sweatshirt with a blue line on a black background.Dollar signI am wearing a necklace that imitates.
- He captures Nick and Judy in the limousine in search of Emit's license and takes them to Mr. Big.Then follow Mr. Big's instructions to try to ice them.
- yakMen.The name is not revealed in the play.NaturistClub owner, Emit is there tooyogaI have come to learn, and it will be an opportunity to cooperate with Judy's listening. "Nature is the best for animals," he is always naked, does not wash his body, and always has flies around him.
- Nangi, a yoga instructor, whispers that "elephants have good memory," but it was Yax himself who gave Nick and Judy the details of Emit's outfit, the color and number of the limousine he was riding.
- Mrs. Otterton
- North American river otter.Emit Otterton's wife, who went missing, frequently visited ZPD and requested a visit to Bogo.After resolving the case, he was pleased to see Emit, who had successfully treated "howling at night" and returned to normal.
- Fru Fru
- Daughter of Mr. Big.Judy helped Duke kick off a donut monument in Little Rhodesia, which later helped Nick and Judy escape Mr. Big's sanctions.
- He had a wedding on the day Nick and Judy were kidnapped by Mr. Big, and from the above, he named his pregnant child Judy.
- Beautiful talented pop starGazelle..It is highly charismatic and has many fans.When Judy comes to Tokyo, she listens to her songs.When the carnivore exclusion movement took place in Zootopia, he was neutral in answering television interviews.
- Dr. Madge Honey Badger
- Honey badgerFemale doctor.In the Japanese dubbed version, it is simply called "Doctor", and in the staff roll, "Secret facility doctorIs written.Lion Heart urges us to find out what caused the inhabitants to become violent, suggesting that biological factors are the cause.He was subsequently arrested in the same way as Lion Heart by ZPD, who rushed to Judy's report.
- Mr. Manchas
- blackジ ャ ガ ーMen.Lives in the rainforest area.A driver of a limousine company run by Mr. Big.Emit, who was on board as a guest, suddenly became violent and attacked him, and his right eyeinjuryTo bear.After that, he tried to tell Judy and Nick, who visited him in the investigation, about the details, but he himself became violent as well.He was then detained by the eastern wolves sent by Mayor Lionheart and, like the other missing persons, detained in the facility.
- Jerry Jumbeaux Jr.
- African elephantMen.Ice cream shop owner.Nick refuses to sell popsicles, but Judy doesn't cover his nose when cooking ice cream[Note 5]Because the hygiene condition of the store was pointed out, he sold ice lollies to Nick instead of overlooking it.
- Sheep man.Bellweather's collaborator, Duke says, is "unfriendly."There are two sheep under his minions, Woolter and Jesse.
- In a laboratory using an abandoned subway car body, "howling at night" was raised from bulbs, a poison that made animals ferocious was refined from the flowers, and then it was put into a bullet and shot at carnivorous animals to make it ferocious. ..As for sniping, he has the skill to hit Emit who is moving in a limousine.
- Peter Moosebridge
- NewscasterElkMen.It has been changed to the original character in some countries, and in JapanRaccoon dog(See below), Jaguar in Brazil, Australia / New Zealandコ ア ラ, In ChinaGiant pandaIt has become.
- Voice actorPeter MansbridgeIs a Canadian television stationCBCA veteran who has been a newscaster for many years, the character name is also his name and moose (moose).
- Michael Tanuyama (Michael Tanuyama)
- Raccoon dogMen.Zootopia newscaster, only available in Japanese dubbed version.To match the voice actor Imoarai-zaka, he wears glasses of the same frame with leaves on his head and a braided hat on his back.
- Apartment landowner (Landlady)
- Coconoobi ArmagiroThe old woman, Judy's apartment "GrandPangolinThe landlord.I'm wearing red-rimmed glasses.
- Bucky / Pronk Orix-Antlerson (Bucky / Pronk Orix-Antlerson)
- BuckyKuduThe corner is bent, and the pronk isOryxThe corners are straight.Two men living together in the apartment next to Judy's room.In the room, the two of us often quarrel, and in response to Judy's soliloquy, a little bit comes out from behind the wall.Judy says, "Noisy neighbor[Note 6]".There are two pictures in Judy's room, but when they talk loudly, the pictures shake according to the conversation.
- Jared Bush reveals the relationship on Twitter as same-sex marriage.
- A female colleague of Flash, a sloth of a license center employee.It moves slowly like a flash or other sloth.
- Angry Mouse
- A man who complains while getting angry at Judy when he is banned after the parking meter is over for just 30 seconds.
|Role name||Original version||Japanese dubbing|
|Judy Hopps||Ginnifer Goodwin||Aya Ueto|
|Young Judy||Della mackerel||Inaba Natsuki|
|Nick wilde||Jason Bateman||Tomoyuki Morikawa|
|Little Nick||Cass Sousie||Toki Hasegawa|
|Chief Bogo||Idris Elba||Kenta Miyake|
|Bellweather||Jenny Slate||Takeuchi Junko|
|Clawhauser||Nate Torrens||Shigeo Takahashi (Savannah)|
|Bonnie Hops||Bonnie Hunt||Yuko Sasaki|
|Stu Hops||Don Lake||Toru Okawa|
|Yax||Tommy Chong||Takeshi Maruyama|
|Mayor Lionheart||JK Simmons||Tetsuaki Genda|
|Mrs. Otterton||Octavia Spencer||Keiko Nemoto|
|Duke Weaselton||Alan Tuddick||Youhei Tadano|
|Finnick||Tiny Lister Jr.||Hiroshi Shirakuma|
|Nangi||Gita Lady||Junko Kamiyama|
|Jerry Jumbo Jr.||John Dimaggio||Junichi Endo|
|Mr. Big||Maurice Lamarsh||Kazuhiro Yamaji|
|Flu Flu||Lee Latham||Kondo Yui|
|Manchas||Jesse Courty||Kunihiro Kawamoto|
|Madger Honey Badger||Katie Lowes||Chika Makihara|
|Gideon Gray||Phil Johnston||Yuki Takeda|
|Doug||Rich Moore||Yasushi Iwaki|
|Peter Moose Bridge||Peter Mansbridge|
|Michael Tanukiyama||Chief of Imaraizaka|
|Police academy instructor||Tricia cheat ham||Seiko Tamura|
|Apartment landlord||Josie Trinidad||Junko Kamiyama|
|Bucky Orix-Antlerson||Byron Howard||Hiroshi Shirakuma|
|Pronk Orix-Antlerson||Jared Bush||Minoru Kawai|
|Angrimes||Melissa Goodwin Shepherd||Thick Jason|
|McHorn||Mark Rhino Smith||Junichi Endo|
|Priscilla||Kristen bell||Kondo Yui|
Japanese version staff
- Japanese subtitles - Yasuko Ishida
- Dubbed version
- Translation-Hiroko Takemoto
- Translation Supervision-James Hubbert
- Direction-Junichi Iwami
- Japanese version production- HALF H・P STUDIO
- Disney Character Voices International, Inc.
Usually WDAS (Walt Disney Animation Studios) Then the director is the director of the initiativeJohn LasseterAnd the presidentEdwin CatmullI have decided on a movie to make from the ideas I proposed to..Around this time, Lasseter produced "classical" Disney movies such as "Pinocchio" in contrast to new worldviews such as "Sugar Rush" and "Big Hero XNUMX" that were being produced in parallel at that time. I was thinking of making it for the audience..In particular"Robin HoodHe liked movies with anthropomorphic and dressed animals, such as Tangled, and how to express Byron Howard's anthropomorphic animals, co-director of Tangled. I sympathized with him and decided to appoint Howard as a director to make a plan in line with this...Howard also wants to make a movie like Robin Hood, which inspired him.Presented 6 ideas for the story "Anthropomorphic and dressed animals play an active role".
After seeing Howard's proposal, Lasseter presented a proposal that would later evolve into "Savage Seas" by extracting the world view and characters from multiple proposals and combining them. "Savage Seas"James bondIt was a 1960s-style spy movie that was built with a rabbit spy called Jack Savage as the main character, but Lasseter and Catmull actually supported this story in the early "Animal City". Was the part..Therefore, Howard leaves only the elements of "the main character of the rabbit" and "the city of animals", and focuses on other animals living in the city to further expand the image.Eventually, with the advice of the Disney Story Trust (a senior WDAS employee who always meets when planning a project), the direction is set for the police, with Nick playing the leading role and Judy playing the supporting role., WDAS 55th feature film "Zootopia" was born.
The production of "Zootopia" was first announced at the D2013 Expo held by Disney's official fan club "" in the summer of 23...This work, which was set up as a scriptwriter by Howard's recommendation, was decided to be released in March 2016 from the beginning.(Actually, in May 2013, prior to the official announcementJason BatemanInformation on the appearance was revealed to the media, but at that time there was not much talk about the work itself.).Here, the city where the characters live is also created assuming that it was designed by animals, not humans., "Zootopia" was said to be different from other "movies in which anthropomorphic animals play an active part in the human world and nature".John LasseterHighly appreciated this idea that "animals live in a modern society built by animals" at the D23 Expo announcement.Baby Simba"Raised Howard's fame to lift".
In addition, it was announced that Rich Moore will be the director in March 2015, and Jared Bush, the scriptwriter, will assist him..
Animal survey by animatorsSan Diego ZooSafari parkWalt Disney World"Disney's Animal Kingdom" at Disney's Animal Kingdom, and at Howard's suggestionKenyaI also went to.The total survey period is 8 months, and various animals' walking styles and hair colors are also studied., The animals in the movie will show 80 different movements..In order to make the fur of the characters look more realistic, the interview was also conducted at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, and animators checked the fur up close using a microscope while checking various ways of shining light... The animal fur that appears in Disney's animated cartoons in the early 2010s was released in 2008.boltWas based on the technology used in.However, the computer software used at that time could not cope with the more realistic coat required for this work.Therefore, WDAS engineers have developed a new software "iGroom" for that purpose...Originally, such technically advanced expressions were dealt with by performing special processing for each scene, but this time such expressions were required throughout the whole story..
This not only accurately expresses the orientation of the fur, molding, and how to shine light, but also makes it possible to express every pose for each animal. iGroom has also made it possible to express fur using a "virtual layer" that takes into account even the invisible hair...This function was used for cheetah characters (Clawhauser) who have a large head with unclear spots...A huge number of hairs are used for each character, and the two main characters, Judy and Nick, have about 2 million hairs.Other characters have 250 million giraffes,GerbillinaeIs 48 and other smallrodentBut 40 were used, which is "Frozen』It is the same number as Elsa's hair..Jared Bush later said of this, "it was a fight against hair.".
In this workBay MaxThe 2D drawing system "Hyperion" was used for the second time after that.This time, Hyperion has a new hair drawingparadigmHas been added, making it relatively easy to create realistic depictions even with dense hair...Real-time 3D developed for Sugar Rush productionModeler"Nitro" was also used, and it became possible to output natural and fine coats more speedily as desired. Nitro can also predict changes in coat, pose, and silhouette from one state to the next at the same time... The vegetation generator "Bonsai", which was first used in "Frozen", is also used to draw detailed drawings of various trees in various climates from the tropics to the tundra. It was realized.
About the characters
Initially, the story was about the city of Zootopia centered around Nick, with carnivores and herbivores having little to do with each other in the city...At its core setting was a "tame collar" to protect herbivores from carnivores...This control collar is attached to all carnivorous animals living in Zootopia, and the color of the lamp of the collar changes from green to yellow to red depending on the degree of excitement of the person, and electricity flows when the climax (red) is reached. ..An internal screening for the film industry was held every four months under the story produced in this setting, but the opinions received generally described Zootopia as "a repressive police state, hopeless" and "who sees it." But it's miserable and there are no new discoveries. "It turned out that the collar had a very negative image... It was described that "the production staff contributed well"Although it was a story, after repeating the screenings about 5 to 6 times, Phil Johnston was newly called as a scriptwriter, and the control collar was set in November 2014 under the agreement with the conventional production team. It was decided to abolish.
November 1, less than a year and a half before the release schedule, Reversing the standing positions of Judy and Nick, focusing on "Innocent and heroine-minded ascending girl" Judy who came to Zootopia, "a big city where the pros and cons of egalitarianism are threatened by the prejudice of the residents themselves" Changed to the current story of placing Nick as a refuting character, "locals who sneer at city equality and promote instability"..Regarding the idea of putting Judy in the lead role, the production team commented that "the audience can see the city of Zootopia from Judy's point of view, that is," longing for the city "."In a normal children's film, the characters express their misery in songs, but Johnston dares not to adopt such a musical scene to make it realistic, and the various trials Judy encounters and her parents. Instead of.
May 2015, 5 with Jason BatemanGinnifer GoodwinHave been revealed to play the roles of Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps, respectively...The production team announced that Bateman "can perform funny and heartfelt performances with a cunning yet dry intellectual voice" as to the reason for this selection.Bateman himself described himself as a "cunning and ironic conspirator," noting that Nick Wilde was similar to the roles he had played since he was 12 years old.He also said, "When I said to the director,'What kind of voice do you want from me?', He said,'I just talk as I want to do.'" talked.
On the other hand, Moore said, "I can act with a stable kindness, a big heart, and a lot of humor," and also about humanity.Girl PollyannaToImperator Furiosa"A woman who seems to be a mixture of women" "People often refer to kindness as simplicity, idiot and paper, but she is a" good woman "on the ground. It's not a foolish rabbit, though."..In January of the same year,Alan TuddickAnnounced to join the voice actorAt the same time, it was revealed that the character he plays is "Duke Weaselton"..
Building the stage
While there are many anime works in which anthropomorphic animals appear, WDAS, which received the production team and the planning of this work, will make this work different and unique-that is, It wasn't just a replacement of humans with animals, but I expected it to be a work that emphasizes animal-specific elements and yet resonates with the audience...In order to realize this, it is necessary to carefully consider not only the characters and video technology, but also the stage of the work and other detailed settings, and the production team set the proposition "Who created this world?" Under that, I came up with various ideas..There are many settings that weren't used in the main story in the end, but Howard and Moore said, "The city of Zootopia in my heart is too big to fit in one movie. There are still stories, places, and animals that haven't been told, "he said, suggesting that this film is just a cut-out of the world in progress..
Art director Matthias Lekner and production designer David Getz considered it important to reflect the size of animals ranging from mice to elephants in their designs as a rough art policy.As a result, various setting proposals were made for all items such as furniture and clothes, but in the end, four stages of extra small, small, regular, and jumbo were set as the standard.Of these, Nick, who is the main character, corresponds to regular, and Judy corresponds to small, and they were set as standard sizes (= the same size as humans), and the design of each place was decided depending on whether they were larger or smaller...For example, in the case of clothes, the design is decided while imagining the material and the process of tailoring, and the shape of the details is changed assuming that the car for the mouse was made by the mouse, or the street light of Little Rhodesia where the mouse lives Make it a decorative light bulb for Christmas trees, etc., I used the ones with different scales and the ones with different structures as appropriate, and devised so that I could feel the size from the texture and design..
Zootopia as a city
Initially, the production team was thinking of making Zootopia an ideal city of the future. , Howard and Moore noted that the city is the accumulation of its history and people's lives, and the cityscape under the assumption that "Zootopia would have developed in the same way as a human city as long as it was a city." Was to build..In this fictional world, the aim of the movement to deepen the truth was to evoke the audience's own experience so that they could sympathize with every event on the screen and immerse themselves in the story...In fact, tax evasionAnd license center,Traffic jamEvents that are familiar to us in human society, such as, appear as key points in the story..
The setting that characterizes the city of Zootopia is that the city is divided into 12 areas according to the climate and the animals that live in it, among which Sahara Square, Tundra Town, Rainforest District, Little Rhodesia, Five main areas of Savannah Central will appear in the film.
- Sahara Square
- An area where desert animals live, in the center of the areaMonte CarloとDubaiIt is designed based on.With the setting that night activities such as hotels with casinos are enriched for animals that become nocturnal avoiding the hot daytime in the desert, warm colors such as red and orange are used for the appearance and neon of the city. Has been done.At the opening, a hotel that imitates a huge palm tree will appear, and other terrain and buildings are composed of structures with the motif of sand dunes and sand castles...It is adjacent to the tundra town, which will be described later, but it has a large air conditioning system on the boundary wall, and it is set to heat Sahara Square with the waste heat that cooled the tundra town..
- An area where animals in cold regions live.Russian architectureA building with an onion-shaped dome that imitatesPolar bearThere is an ice-snow mansion modeled after the ice cave, which is the residence of the city, and a drifting ice block that replaces the moving sidewalk, most of which are constructed of snow and ice.The climate is adjusted by periodically adjusting the amount of snowfall with a snow machine, and it is designed so that the snow never melts, and the color of the city is covered by neon signs skillfully arranged by the CG designer.According to production designer David Getz, the image was inspired by the characters in the film and the mafia boss Mr. Big.A huge air-conditioning wall will be placed on the border with Sahara Square (mentioned above)..
- Rainforest District
- as its name suggests,熱 帯 雨林Area modeled after.It is composed mainly of huge artificial trees that absorb water from the river and generate moisture, and pipes like roots are stretched around it.Always in the districtsprinklerWet and moist, dirty environments like this also reflect the inside of Manchas, one of the characters living here, according to story head Josie Trinidad.Since this area is formed directly above, the height difference is as much as 300m., The road in the rainforest area that appears in the workLoop bridgeIs often used, and a flip-up bridge will also appear.As mentioned above, it has a complicated environment compared to other areas of Zootopia and has a mysterious atmosphere.In the production of computer graphics, ingenuity was taken such as dividing the work into multiple layers and grouping the branches..
- Little Rodentia
- rodentIn areas where small animals live, the city looks like a miniature and is surrounded by high fences and small tunnels to prevent large animals from accidentally entering.The cityscapeBrooklynIt was devised with reference to, and unlike the above-mentioned areas, it was constructed considering the size of the inhabiting animal rather than the climate...Located near the center of Zootopia.In the production, in order to produce a size difference with other areas, after arranging a full-scale model of the cityscapeLos AngelesI take a picture with the cityscape of the city in the background and reproduce it with computer graphics..
- Savanna Central
- In the central city area of ZootopiaDowntownincluding.Various kinds of animals liveSavannahIs a model, and the railway station "Central Station" in the play was created with the image of a drinking fountain where carnivorous animals and herbivores gather without separation, and it is set as an area where various animals gather from inside and outside Zootopia. Has become..The station and its surroundings are what director Byron Howard says he likes most, and is said to have an advanced design that combines Europe and North America.The downtown area is a place where animals are mixed regardless of type, and it does not appear in the opening, but finally appears as a place for the main character Judy's "first job".David Getz said that the scale of downtown was not unified, and the noisy metropolitan atmosphere could be expressed by including the history of various times..
In addition, the rural town "Bunnyburrow", which is 340 km away from Zootopia in the hometown of the main character Judy, and the jumbo size run by an elephant.parlorIt is built with detailed settings to emphasize the characteristics of the city of Zootopia in every stage that appears in the play, such as "Jumbow Cafe" of "Jumbow Cafe" and "Meadow Lands" where the mysterious facility Cliffside is built. ..275 brothers and sisters live in Judy's parents' house in some areas and buildings where the setting was not used while the script changed during the production stageOr, "Wild Times", an amusement park dedicated to them, which allows the bound carnivores to return to their original self, which was devised under the original idea of "distinguishing between predators and prey".Etc. are left in the setting drawing.
Production of the sequel
Served as a voice actor for Finnick in this workTiny Lister Jr.Attend,CaliforniaOntarioAt an event at the restaurant "Dave & Buster's", "I can say for sure that I'm working on a sequel to Disney and Zootopia. It's going to be three.Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euThere are three works, and we will replace them. "In addition, the director of this workRich MooreとByron HowardTalks about his positive thoughts on the sequel in interviews when the Blu-ray was released...From this, various companies reported that a sequel to this work might be produced..
The composition of the score isAcademy Composition AwardOf the award-winning authorMichael GiacchinoWas in charge.The theme song "Try EverythingIsTheaとStargateComposed and played the role of Gazelle in the playShakiraSang.
Try Everything "
Stage Fright "
|3.||"Grey's Uhmad at Me|
Gray's Uh-Mad at Me "
|4.||"Ticket to Write|
Ticket to Write "
Foxy Fakeout "
|6.||"Jumbo Pop Hustle|
Jumbo Pop Hustle "
|7.||"Walk and Stalk|
Walk and Stalk "
|8.||"Not a Real Cop|
Not a Real Cop "
|9.||"Hops Goes (After) The Weasel|
Hopps Goes (After) the Weasel "
The Naturalist "
|11.||"Work Slowly and Carry a Big Stick|
Work Slowly and Carry a Big Shtick "
Mr. Big "
|13.||"Case of the Manchas|
Case of the Manchas "
|14.||"The Nick of Time|
The Nick of Time "
|15.||"World's Worst Animal Shelter|
World's Worst Animal Shelter "
|16.||"Some of My Best Friends Are Predators |
Some of My Best Friends Are Predators "
|17.||"A Bunny Can Go Savage|
A Bunny Can Go Savage "
Weasel Shakedown "
|20.||"You Fail For It|
Ewe Fell for It "
|21.||"Three to Bandito|
Three-Toe Bandito "
|22.||"Suite From Zootopia|
Suite from Zootopia "
The Japanese edition includes the following bonus tracks at the beginning and end.
|1.||"Try Everything"||Dream Ami|
|24.||"Try Everything (Zoorasian Philharmonic Version)"||Dream Ami|
|25.||"Try Everything"||Zoorasian Brass|
In the Japanese dubbed version, the opening is the Japanese version of "Try Everything" and the ending credit is the English version of the same song.At the beginning of the staff roll after that, "Try Everything (Zoorasian Philharmonic Version)" was played, and then the soundtrack medley (arranged version of "Ramifications", "Suite From Zootopia" was in the middle. From).
The English version of the staff roll starts from the beginning of the soundtrack medley ("Ticket to Write", "Suite from Zootopia" beginning, "Ramifications" arranged version, "Suite From Zootopia" ) Is shed.
This work isDisney Digital 3-D(RealD) Published as a work.In North AmericaIMAXScreening in 3D format was also held, and Disney's IMAX workTreasure PlanetThis is the second work in 14 years since then..
The title has changed in some countriesThe United KingdomWaitEuropeIn each countrymetropolisIt was changed to "Zootropolis" derived from "Zootropolis", and even if the audio is in English (including subtitled version) for the European release, all Zootopia in the play has been corrected to Zootropolis. ..Also, in Germany, it was released under the title "Zoomania". ..Disney just said the reason for the change was that the spokesman would "get the attention of the British audience.",Irish TimesThe newspaper (Ireland) argues that the direct reason is that the Danish zoo has applied for a trademark for "Zootopia" in the EU. .. In ChinaState Administration of Press, State Administration of PressAlthough it is said that the theater release of overseas movies is only for 30 days, an unusual response was taken that this work will be postponed for 2 weeks, and it was released for a total of 44 days...Theatrical screenings in Japan began on April 2016, 4, significantly later than in other regions.Finding DollyJuly 7th, the day before the releaseIt ended all at once.
The teaser video was first released by Walt Disney Animation Studios on June 2015, 6.YouTubeIn the trailer released in ,Pixarof"Inside head] From the time of its release, this video has been shown as a theater notice. The second is on YouTube on November 2, the same year (the theater notice is "Arlo and the boy』From) , In the main story, the scene where the two main characters go to the license center and interact with the sloth staff has been released.The full-scale preview video was released on YouTube on December 2st of the same year.Furthermore, on March 12, 31Disney Infinity 3.0The figure for.
Also, a strange shapeViral marketingWas also done.Digital marketing company Allied Integrated Media has received a contract from Disney and is an SNS siteMeetupupperFurry fandomTo the members, of the moviehashtagAttach your ownFursuitPromoted a campaign to publish photos wearing photos on Twitter and Instagram.
In Japan, from March 2016th to May 3th, 25 before and after the screeningKanagawa横 浜 市Tie-up withYokohama Zoo ZoorasiaとYokohama City Transportation BureauBy "Yokohama Municipal SubwayStamp rally "and"Yokohama Municipal Bus× Zoorasia Quiz Rally ”was held, and one route bus vehicle with the advertisement wrapping of this work was also operated..
Home software for "Zootopia" will be released in digital HD formats such as Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, and DVD, and the North American version will be released on June 2016, 6 as a bonus track such as "Scoretopia" and Try Everything MV. The one that recorded the video was released..Regarding the Japanese version, the digital advance distribution of the dubbed / subtitled version started on August 8 of the same year, and then the MovieNEX version (Blu-ray, DVD, digital download authority included) will be released as "Zootopia MovieNEX" on August 10. It has been released.The content is the same as the North American version, the main part is recorded as both theatrical subtitles / dubbed version, and the bonus video is recorded as a subtitled version.
This title recorded 18 sales in the first week of its release, and in the sales ranking on September 9 (August 5-8), "ARASHI LIVE TOUR 2015 Japonism(27.8 sheets) Followed byBD2nd overall and 1st in the BD animation category..In addition, it was the first time in eight months since "Minions Blu-ray + DVD Set" ranked on December 1, 2015 that Western movies took first place in the BD animation category, and at this point it became the provisional first place in 12 Western movie animation BD. Ta..In the ranking on September 9th (August 12th to September 8th), the number of sales was 29 and "ARASHI LIVE TOUR 9 Japonism" (4).) To win the overall BD 1st place..It was the sixth movie in the 1 (December 2016, 2015-) ranking to win the first place in BD overall, and the first in the same year for anime.
Box office record
As of August 2016, 8, when the screening in North America ended, the box office revenue of "Zootopia" far exceeded the production cost of 4 million dollars, and about 1 million dollars in North America (U.S. dollar, And so on), with box office revenues of approximately $ 6 million in other countries and regions totaling $ 8251 million...Disney's animated film topped $ 10 billion, the third in history after Toy Story 3 and Frozen..
Second week of publicationMay 3As a Walt Disney Animation Studios work, the box office revenue exceeded 3 million dollars for three consecutive works following "Frozen" and "Big Hero 5".On April 4, 5, the international box office revenue exceeded $ 2016 million for the first time among the movies released in North America in 8.Achieved another $ 4 million breakthrough on April 24.. It topped $ 6 billion on June 5.The $ 10 billion box office record is the fourth animated film in history, the eleventh Disney film (third in Disney animated films), and the 10th in film history..
In the whole world, "Civil War/Captain America』, The second box office revenue in 2016, and the first place as an animated movieIs.In addition, it is the second worldwide income after "Frozen" as the studio work in the past., 4th place as all anime moviesAs an original movie (a movie that does not have an original such as a novel or a previous work),Avatar2nd place followingIn addition, it is ranked 26th among all movies..
In the United States and Canada, pre-publication forecasts were 3827 screens with box office revenue of $ 6000-7000 million on the first weekend.(The breakdown of the expected number of screens is about 3 screens for the 3100D version, 365 screens for the IMAX version, and 325 screens for the premium large format version.). The pre-screening the week before the release on March 2016, 3 already earned $ 31 million, and a similar release method would be used during the summer vacation, excluding Pixar works.[Supplement 13]The best record for any other Disney movieAlso, as an anime work, it recorded the 7th place in history.
The pre-release reputation spread by word of mouth, breaking the record for "Frozen" with box office revenue of $ 4 million on April 3, the first day of the release...Also, as an animated movie released in March, it will be the second highest in history after "Ice Age 3"...In addition, the box office revenue for the first weekend was $ 7510 million, which was higher than initially expected, defeating "Frozen" in all Disney animated films and ranked first.[Supplement 14], In the animated movie released in March, "Uncle Lorox's Secret Seed』Defeated 1st place, 4th place as an animated movie, and 3th place as a whole movie released in March..In addition, the box office revenue for the first weekend of the original movie was the third highest in history, following "Inside Out" and "Avatar"... IMAX method costs $ 366 million for 520 screens on the first weekend Toy story 3Second place after $ 840 million.
Weekly box office revenue for the second week was $ 2 million, down to 5130% of the total, but for animated films, the decline in occupancy after the end of the first week was the least ("Sugar Rush" occupied in the second week. The rate was 31.6%, but it was 2% in the same week.LEGO movieThe rate of decline is greater than.. Weekly box office revenue for the third week also reached $ 3 million with a 28% occupancy rate, ranking first in the week for three consecutive weeks, and at the same time, total box office revenue so far exceeded $ 3720 million...In the third week after its release, it ranked second after "Avatar" for $ 3 million.007 SkyfallThe result was over $ 3500 million. The occupancy rate of this work was only slightly reduced in the 4th week, but it was released 3 weeks later than this work.Batman vs Superman Justice Birth』, And finally became V3 in North America.
As of June 2016, "Captain America" and "Captain America" in the regionデ ッ ド プ ー ル''ジ ャ ン グ ル · ブ ッ クIn addition to recording the cumulative box office record of 4th place after, Finished in the top 13 for 10 consecutive weeks, approaching "Anayuki (16 weeks)" and "Avatar (14 weeks)".
Theatrical screenings in North America ended on August 8, and were screened for a total of 4 days...The final box office record is the second WDAS work in history after "Frozen"., 2016th place as a 7 North American movie, And became the 10th animated movie in history.
In Japan, it was released for 2016 days from April 4 to July 23, 7, and the final box office record was about 15 million people mobilized and about 83 billion yen in income., Ranked 2016th for a movie released in Japan in 4..It took 70 days for this work to exceed the cumulative box office of 62 billion yen ("Anayuki" on the 23rd, "Big Hero 37" on the XNUMXth)., Even though new films were being screened one after another, they earned stable box office revenue and remained in the top four in all weekend box office rankings during the screening period.
Published on 2 screens nationwide in subtitled version (2D) and dubbed version (3D, 4D, 4DX, MX471D)However, it was released quite late from other areas...First weekend (April 4,24 Day) Total mobilization was 32 people, box office revenue was 9513 yen, one week agoMay 4More published "Detective Conan The Pure Black Nightmare』, Recorded the second place for the first appearance..Furthermore, as a Disney animated movie, it recorded the third largest opening box office after "Frozen" and "Big Hero 3"..
After that, until the second week of publication, it was second after "Detective Conan", but it will be the third week of publication.May 5The box office revenue was 29 yen, and the mobilization was 8776 people, and in the results (weekend box office ranking) on the 4600th and 235th, it was the first place to overtake "Detective Conan"...It is rare in the world that the weekend box office ranking went up from 2nd to 2st two weeks after the release... In the weekend box office ranking of the 4th week (May 5th and 14th), it won the 15st place following the previous week, and the number of mobilization was 1% compared to the previous week, but the number of mobilization in this week has exceeded the first week of publication. , "Anayuki" showed the same movement as when it was first released in Japan 。5週目の週末（5月21日・22日）でも2日間で動員37万5137人、興収5億0407万3100円を記録し、1位を維持した（両日2位の『Tono, interest-free!』Has mobilized 10 people, box office 9248 yen).Also, this week there was a 1 screen decrease from the previous week, but the box office ratio of the previous week was 3522%.The screen average (average seating rate per screen) also increased by 1%... In the 6th week (May 5th and 28th), the box office performance was lower than the previous week, but the first appearance of the same week, "Wolf Girl and the black Prince], And ranked first for four consecutive weeks, and the cumulative domestic box office exceeded 4 billion yen..
7週目（6月4日・5日）は動員26万3766人、興収3億5060万9200円となり、国内累計興収は60億を越えた。同週初登場の『Botanical picture book I picked up the love of fate』(Mobilization 26 people, box office 4270 yen) was close to the second place, and finally became V3 in Japan..However, the first box office is "Deadpool" (1 people, 6 yen) that started on June 1, and the "Botanical Encyclopedia" is the third box office...In addition, "Detective Conan", which had been competing for results since its release, also exceeded the cumulative box office revenue of 60 billion yen on the same day (6 yen, 5 people as of June 60). While the revenue is higher than this work, the number of mobilization will be slightly behind.[Supplement 15]..After that, the number of mobilization in the 8th week (June 6th and 11th) was the first appearance in the same week.64-Rokuyon-Part XNUMX2nd place following, In the 9th week (June 6th and 18th), it was ranked 19rd after "Botanical Encyclopedia" and "Rokuyon Part 3", but it was ranked 1st again in the box office..
Cumulative box office exceeded 6 billion yen on June 23To do.The number of mobilization in the 10th week of publication (June 6th and 25th) is the same week's first appearance "TOO YOUNG TO DIE! die young』, And raised the ranking of the number of mobilization again, In the 11th week of publication (July 7nd and 2rd), there was the first appearance of the same week, "Alice in Wonderland/Time Journey』Entered the 1st place, this work is the 3rd placeIt became.The 12th week (July 7th and 9th), which is the final week of the weekend box office rankings, will be the first appearance of the same week.Independence Day: Resurgence”, And dropped further to 1th place, but the top 4 works of the same weekend that have been released for more than 10 weeks are“ Botanical Encyclopedia ”(5th week) Was only..After that, the theater screening will be held on July 7th as scheduled.All at onceIt became.
People's Republic of China
In the People's Republic of China, it was released under the title of "Crazy Animal City", The most popular Hollywood movie in ChinaJurassic World(Total box office revenue in China is $ 2 million), which is even higher than the expectations of domestic media...In China, the total box office until the end of the theater release was more than 62 times that of the first day of the release, and it was released just before the release.Charlotte troubles』It exceeded the highest record of 61.9 times.In the anime movie, 53.1 times that of "" was the highest record.。公開初日の興収は『葉問3』に続き2位の340万ドルだったが、3日目までの累計は2380万ドルに達し、 前後作を持たないアニメ映画の開始3日間の興収としては史上最高記録となったほか、アニメ映画全体およびIMAX方式のアニメ映画としては、いずれにおいても『カンフー・パンダ3』に続き開始3日間の興収が国内史上2位を記録することとなった（本作のIMAX版は278スクリーン、300万ドルの興収を記録）.
On Saturday, the ninth day of its release, the movie's highest single-day box office in Japan's history was $ 9 million (previous Saturday was $ 2500 million), quickly overtaking the final box office of "Big Hero 1060". Jumped to the top of the box office of all Disney anime movies in China.. Weekend box office revenue for the second week was $ 2 million, up 5650% from the previous week, and as of the tenth day, an anime movie released in China following "Kung Fu Panda 139" and "Monkey King: Hero is Back" As the third in history, it exceeded 10 million dollars.This is the number one single for the weekend box office of anime movies...However, some media reports more than $ 6000 million..
In mid-March, it broke the record of an American anime movie released in Japan with "Kung Fu Panda 3" (3, $ 2014 million)...On March 17, the 3th day of its release, the total box office revenue exceeded 27 million dollars for the first time as an anime movie released in Japan, and for all Disney moviesAvengers: Age of UltronIs the second Hollywood work and the sixth Hollywood work..
This work was released on different days in each country for the purpose of Walt Disney Motion Pictures aiming for a long holiday sales season. It was released in three countries in the second week of February 2016, and by the first weekend (first week of publication), February 2, it had box office revenue of $ 2 million...The following week, 36 countries, 22% of the total, were added, and by February 2 (the second week of publication), the box office had an additional $ 21 million...In addition, in the fourth week of February (third week of publication) the following week, no country was newly released, but by February 2, it had an additional box office of $ 4 million...In the first week of March, which is the fourth week of the release, it will be newly released in 4 countries including the United States and China, and by the weekend it will generate an additional box office of 3 million dollars, and Hong Kong movies in the weekly international box office ranking at that time Jumped to 1nd place following "Leaf Question 45"..Of this amount, $ 330 million is for the IMAX method release... In the third week of March, the 3 countries that were newly released two weeks ago alone generated an additional box office of $ 3 million, an increase of 45% compared to the second week of March, surpassing "Ip Man 8930" to rank first. Became ..The next week also won the first place in the same ranking In the next week,Batman vs Superman Justice Birth』, And finally became V5 worldwide in the results of the 6th and 2th weeks of publication..After that, in the first week of April (the eighth week of publication), the total box office outside North America exceeded $ 4 million..
Results for the first week of publication vary from country to country,スペインThen $ 310 million,ベルギーとデンマークThat's a total of $ 170 million.ベルギーSo, the opening box office recorded the highest amount of all Disney anime movies..Also, in China, $ 2360 million,FranceThen $ 870 million,ロシアThen $ 790 million,GermanyThen $ 680 million,Hong KongThen $ 190 million,ポーランドRecorded 160 million dollars, and in the above countries, it set the highest opening income record as a Disney animation movie excluding Pixar.. other than this,The United KingdomAnd in Ireland $ 730 million,メキシコ$ 460 million, $ 360 million in Australia,BrazilThen $ 260 million,イタリアThen it will be $ 330 million while opening on weekends that are not included in the long holidays, Among which Australia,スイス,Portugal,Republic of South AfricaThen, in the box office of the first week, it recorded the first place in Japan.
In the UK and Ireland, from the public week, "Batman vs Superman: The Birth of Justice" "Kung Fu Panda 3”, This work raised a box office of 579 million dollars (of which 760 million dollars was released in advance) on 250 screens, but it was close to the opening box office of“ The Birth of Justice ”and ranked second in the domestic box office. Walt Disney Animation Studios' opening box office record fell short.. In the second week, in addition to "The Birth of Justice", "Eagle jump』Worshiped the dust and came in 3rd place, but still maintained the occupancy rate of 24%.
North America has the largest box office revenue by country ($ 3 million), followed by China ($ 3720 million), Japan ($ 2 million), France ($ 3610 million), and Russia.CISRegion ($ 3440 million), United Kingdom ($ 3360 million), Germany ($ 3220 million), South Korea ($ 3110 million)..In Russia, it ranked second in the history of all movies with 36 billion rubles after 23 billion rubles of "Avatar"...V4 is the longest in Japan, V3 in Russia and Germany, Recorded V2 in China and South Korea.
This work received evaluation from various fields.Rotten tomatoesIn the comments, positive evaluation accounted for 98%, 8.1 / 10 points (weighted average), And received the highest evaluation as a 2016 movie..According to Rotten Tomatoes' general comment, "'Zootopia' is wonderfully summarized in terms of both technology and story. The content drawn by the video that can be said to be a collection of the essence of technology is profound and captures the modern situation well. A work that allows the audience to think about various things, yet has a good tempo and high comedy, and can be enjoyed by young audiences for a long time. "[Note 7]Is said to be..This is the second highest rating in history for the original movie ("Snow White" and "Snow White" after "Pinocchio" with 2% rating.101 dogs(Same rate as), ranked 8th among all Disney anime movies ("Toy Story" "Toy Story 2" 100%, "Toy Story 3" "Finding Nemo" 99%, "Inside" ·head""Karl's Flying House] Is 98%).MetacriticThen, 78/100 points (based on 39 reviews)Deviation value), And the overall evaluation is "generally good evaluation"[Note 8]Was taken.. In "CinemaScore", out of 8 grades from A + to F, the 2nd grade A was given..
Famous American critic Nail Gentzlinger saidNew York TimesOn the paper, "It's funny, astute, and makes me think about various things."[Note 9]Was described as..Popular culture magazine "Rolling stone』, Along with the comedy nature of this work, after commenting on its message nature that reveals the harmfulness of one of the preconceptions that swept the world at the time of release," political rhetoric that implicitly affirms xenophobia " , "Maybe the most devastating movie of 2016"[Note 10]Is trying..US entertainment industry magazine "variety"It embodies the" strength "of the studio," said Peter Dibruge..IGNFilm critic Eric Goldman rated the film as 10 out of 9.0 (Amazing), saying, "'Zootopia' can be a cool and natural fusion of the present and the past if Disney takes it seriously. It is a worn-out technique for animals to stand, walk, talk, and behave like humans, but there is humor and work style. With that theme, we are sending a modern style. "[Note 11]Said.
Film critic Mark Kellmode is in the UKオ ブ ザ ー バ ーOn paper, this work is "Very interesting and very nice" Holiday fun ""[Note 12]It is said.He added, "At first glance, herbivores as threatening beings fear even their neighbors, while carnivores suppress their instincts, but in reality they are" trust and forgiveness "and" confusion and prejudice. " A "fable" depicting confrontation, which is well organized like a perfect symphony. In a world full of hatred and uncertain future, inspires and encourages the existence of love and diversity as if swinging a conductor. It may seem like you're just lining up the rhetoric, but it's never the case. The jokes that the characters show in the play are interesting and great from a video technology standpoint. "[Note 13]And finally, "Genuine, a work that is perfect for families that can be enjoyed at any age. The best!"[Note 14]Tightening.
In The Daily Telegraph, Robbie Colin said, "The lion didn't just keep prostrating on the sheep, but both took the position of governing the city and took a step toward coexistence. This is the true diversity that I dreamed of. That dream in their world has come true-is that so? (...) Think of a city full of people like Chinatown. This work is based on scrutiny as an anime movie about the world of animals. It's a very realistic world. "[Note 15]And further, ""48 hoursInNick NolteとEddie MurphyEven if Judy and Nick look like a double protagonist who sprinkles adorability, moves around cheerfully, and draws in the audience, nothing beats the extraordinary acting skills of voice actors Goodwin and Bateman. .. The acting of the two is likeBebopYou can feel like you are watching the video while listening to the snaps and swings of the famous songs. "[Note 16]And said."If you watch this movie, we should be aware of the half-hearted racial idea inside-there is a scene where we feel it especially strongly. The pig said to the cheetah,'Go back to the forest!'" On the other hand, the scene where the cheetah returns tiredly saying "I'm from Savannah!" I wrote, but the story itself is by no means rigid, and one of the strengths of this movie is the value of diversity. This is a complicated and subtle theme that even younger audiences can understand- "Actually, it's not always as easy as a nice word" -This is the line that Judy says in the last scene. And he further asserted that "the reality is harsh." Yes, that's right. That's why everything feels more interesting, messy, and beautiful. If you want to experience this feeling, "Zootopia" It ’s the best. ”[Note 17]Tightening.
In addition, the newspaper focused on Judy Hopps, whose character is Rosa Prince.Disney princessJudy is not a character who pays attention to romance and family, but a profession that she dreamed of "in the city", saying that it gave a pleasant change to the image of the heroine appearing in Disney animation works such as He said that he should see "the police officer who does everything".She also said, "This film has fewer female characters than regular Disney movies, at most one-third of all the characters, but Judy broke that pattern.Prince of HakubaI'm not thinking of getting help, but rather I'm busy helping others.Ginnifer Goodwin, the mother of two children and responsible for Judy's voice, said, "If I had a daughter, I would like to have Judy as a sample.I also want my two sons to sample her. " (Omitted) Perhaps it's time to buy Judy's uniforms for the girls so they don't wear princess dresses.If you disagree, remember the words of Chief Bogo- "Life is different from a musical movie!If you sing, your dreams will come true, it's not such a sweet thing.Accept it as it is. "[Note 18]Also noted.
US entertainment magazine "Hollywood Reporter』Cites the big hits in Japan, with strong reviews, many spectators watching both the subtitled and dubbed versions, or the 3D and 4DX versions, and the theme song by Dream Ami.. Also,Studio GhibliProducer ofToshio SuzukiHas described it as "an outstanding masterpiece in Disney movies" from a comprehensive perspective of this work's advanced video technology, easy-to-understand story, and profound message, and in an interview, immediately after watching it.Hayao MiyazakiIt was also told that he went to report to him, "I saw it amazingly!".
Wang Denbao, a professor at Nanjing Political Academy,Chinese People's ArmyBulletin "Liberation Army Bulletin"In, he said that the reversal of the roles of carnivores and herbivores in the play was "the common sense that even children can understand is reversed by Hollywood", and this work is Western using entertainment (invisible hand). Morality and AmericanpropagandaCriticized that it was an imposition of.
|List of awards and results|
|Golden Trailer Award||2016/5/4||Music TV spot section [Note 19]||"Try Everything Voice 3 Days – IMAX"||Nomination|||
|Original TV spot section [Note 20]||"Oscar Review"||Award|
|Pre-screening advertising by theater chain [Note 21]||"Popcorn Club"||Nomination|
|Teen Choice Awards||2016/7/31||Choice Music (TV / Movie)[Note 22]||"Try Everything" (Shakira）||Nomination|||
|Hollywood Film Awards||2016/11/6||Hollywood Animation Award [Note 23]||"Zootopia"||Award|||
|Hollywood Media Music Awards||2016/11/17||Original Music Award (Anime Movie) [Note 24]||Michael Giacchino||Nomination|||
|Song Award (Anime Movie) [Note 25]||"Try Everything" (Thea,Stargate）|
|British Academy Film Awards||2016/11/20||Feature film section ||Byron Howard, Rich Moore, Clark Spencer||Award|||
|Kids boat [Note 26]||"Zootopia"||Award|
|New York Film Critics Association Award||2016/12/1||Anime movie award||"Zootopia"||Award|||
|Washington DC Film Critics Association Award||2016/12/5||Voice actor acting award [Note 27]||Jason Bateman||Nomination|||
|Feature Animation Award [Note 28]||"Zootopia"||Nomination|
|American Film Institute||2016/12/8||Top 10 movies of the year [Note 29]||"Zootopia"||Award|||
|San Francisco Bay Area Film Critics Award||2016/12/11||Feature Animation Award [Note 28]||"Zootopia"||Nomination|||
|Toronto Film Critics Association Award||2016/12/11||Anime movie award [Note 30]||"Zootopia"||Award|||
|Broadcast Film Critics Association Award||2016/12/11||Feature Animation Award||"Zootopia"||Award|||
|San Diego Film Critics Association Award||2016/12/12||Anime movie award [Note 30]||"Zootopia"||Nomination|||
|Dallas-Fort Worth Film Critics Association Award||2016/12/13||Anime movie award [Note 30]||"Zootopia"||Award|||
|Chicago Film Critics Association Award||2016/12/15||Anime movie award [Note 30]||"Zootopia"||Nomination|||
|St. Louis Gateway Film Critics Association Award||2016/12/18||Anime movie award [Note 30]||"Zootopia"||Award|||
|US Women's Film Press Federation Award||2016/12/21||Anime movie award [Note 30]||Jared Bush, Byron Howard, Rich Moore||Award|||
|Female Character Award [Note 31]||Ginnifer Goodwin||Award[Supplement 16]|
|Florida Film Critics Circle Award||2016/12/23||Animated Film Award [Note 30]||"Zootopia"||Runner-up|||
|Austin Film Critics Association Award||2016/12/28||Anime movie award [Note 30]||"Zootopia"||Nomination|||
|Online Film Critics Association||2017/1/3||Feature Animation Award [Note 28]||"Zootopia"||Nomination|||
|Houston Film Critics Society Award||2017/1/6||Feature Film Award [Note 32]||"Zootopia"||Nomination|||
|Village voice movie voting||2017/1/6||Anime movie award[Note 30]||"Zootopia"||3 bit|||
|Golden globe award||2017/1/8||Feature Film Award [Note 33]||"Zootopia"||Award|||
|Golden tomato award||2017/1/12||Best wide release[Note 34]||"Zootopia"||Award|||
|Anime movie award[Note 35]||"Zootopia"||Award|
|Denver Film Critics Association Award||2017/1/16||Anime movie award [Note 30]||"Zootopia"||Award|||
|People's Choice Awards||2017/1/18||Favorite movie [Note 36]||"Zootopia"||Nomination|||
|Favorite family movie [Note 37]||Nomination|
|Favorite movie voice [Note 38]||Jason Bateman||Nomination|
|American Film Editors AssociationEddie Award||2017/1/27||Feature Film Editing Award [Note 39]||Jeremy Milton, Fabienne Lowry||Award|||
|American Filmmakers' Union Award||2017/1/28||Anime movie award [Note 40]||Clark Spencer||Award|||
|Annie Award||2017/2/4||Feature Anime Award [Note 28]||"Zootopia"||Award|||
|Special Award: Animation effect in feature-length animation [Note 41]||Tom Wicks, Henrik Felt, Pyon Dongju, Rattanin Sirinal Eman, Sam Clock||Nomination|
|Special Award: Character animation in feature-length animation [Note 42]||Dave Hardin||Nomination|
|Special Award: Character design in feature-length anime [Note 43]||Collie Loftis||Award|
|Special Award: Feature Animation Director [Note 44]||Byron Howard, Rich Moore||Award|
|Special Award: Production design for feature-length animation [Note 45]||David Getz, Matthias Lekner||Nomination|
|Special Award: Screenplay composition in feature-length animation [Note 46]||Dean Wellins||Award|
|Special Award: Feature Anime Voice Actor [Note 47]||Jason Bateman||Award[Supplement 17]|
|Special Award: Concept in Feature Animation [Note 48]||Jared Bush, Phil Johnston||Award|
|Special Award: Editing in feature-length anime [Note 49]||Fabienne Lowry, Jeremy Milton||Nomination|
|AarpAnnual Adult Film Award||2017/2/6||A movie for adults who want to remain a child [Note 50]||"Zootopia"||Nomination|||
|Visual Effects Association Award||2017/2/7||Feature Anime Visual Effects Award [Note 51]||David Getz, Scott Casabedge, Emest J. Petty, Bradford S. Simonsen||Nomination|||
|Feature Animation Effect Simulation Award [Note 52]||Nicholas Barcard, Mo El Ali, Claudia Chun Sunny, Tom Wicks||Nomination|
|African American Film Critics Association Award||2017/2/8||Anime movie award[Note 30]||"Zootopia"||Award|||
|British Academy Award||2017/2/12||Anime movie award[Note 30]||Byron Howard, Rich Moore||Nomination|||
|Black reel award||2017/2/16||Voice actor acting award [Note 53]||Idris Elba||Nomination|||
|Grammy Award||2017/2/17||Video Media Music Award [Note 54]||"Try Everything" (Thea,Stargate）||Nomination|||
|Film Audio Association Award||2017/2/18||Movie Audio Mixing Award (Animation)[Note 55]||Scott Curtis, David E. Fuller, Gabriel Guy, Joel Iwataki, Paul McGrath||Nomination|||
|Satellite award||2017/2/19||Anime / Media Mix Film Award [Note 56]||"Zootopia"||Nomination|||
|International Film Music Critics Association||2017/2/23||Anime Movie Music Award [Note 57]||Michael Giacchino||Nomination|||
|Academy awards||2017/2/26||Feature Film Award||Byron Howard, Rich Moore, Clark Spencer||Award|||
|Japan Academy Award||2017/3/3||Outstanding Foreign Work Award||"Zootopia"||Nomination|||
|Kids' Choice Awards||2017/3/11||Favorite animated movie[Note 58]||"Zootopia"||Nomination|||
|Favorite Frenemy's[Note 59]||Jason Bateman, Ginnifer Goodwin||Award|
|Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Association of America||2017/5/20||Ray Bradbury Award||Jared Bush, Phil Johnston, Byron Howard||Nomination|||
|Saturn award||2017/6/28||Anime movie award [Note 30]||"Zootopia"||Nomination|||
Only major Japanese books are posted.All published in 2016 unless otherwise specified.
- Disney Anime Novel Version 108 Zootopia
- A novelized version of the content of the main story.Written by Suzanne Francis, translated by Yumie Kittaka,Kasei-sha刊、May 4Released.B6Edition,paper bag, 222 pages in total.ISBN 978-4-03-792080-7.
- DISNEY Zootopia Visual Guide
- A detailed explanation of the character and story. Published by KADOKAWA, released on April 4st. AB version, 21 pages in total.ISBN 978-4-04-104369-1.
- Kadokawa Anime Picture Book Zootopia
- Adapted for young children and made into a picture book using the cuts of the main story. Published by KADOKAWA, released on April 4th. AB version, 26 pages in total.ISBN 978-4-04-104139-0.
- The Art of Zootopia
- Setting art book.A Japanese translation of the entire English book'The Art of Zootopia'.By Jessica Julius,Tokuma bookstore刊、May 6Released.A3Modified edition, hardcover, 157 pages in total.ISBN 978-4-19-864164-1.
- Disney English Collection with CD 14 Zootopia
- An English learning book that explains the contents of the main story in plain English.Supervised by Mayumi Ishihara,KADOKAWAPublished, released on July 7th. A14 version, 5 pages in total.ISBN 978-4-04-601436-8.
- Kadokawa Anime Manga Zootopia (Top / Bottom)
- A manga made from the cuts of the main story, and divided according to the chapters of the MovieNEX version Blu-ray.Kadokawa ShotenPublished, released on July 7th.All 30 pages.ISBN 978-4-04-104690-6 / ISBN 978-4-04-104691-3.
- Judy and Nick's Zootopia Police Station Casebook The mystery of stolen cheese
- A spin-off novel for children.A Japanese translation of the English book'Zootopia: The Stinky Cheese Caper (And Other Cases from the ZPD Files)'.Includes 4 short stories about the case that Judy and Nick investigated on the time axis immediately after the main story.Written by Greg Trine, translated by Noriko Otsuka,KodanshaPublished, released on September 9th. B29 version, 6 pages in total.ISBN 978-4-06-199585-7.
- Enjoy in English scenarios [Zootopia]
- Introducing all the lines of the English version of the main story, their Japanese translations, vocabulary, etc.Supervised by Motoharu Takahashi,Gakken plusPublished, released on July 12th. A27 version, 5 pages in total.ISBN 978-4-05-304597-3.
Parody homage, etc.
- "Bay Max], Nick's silhouette is drawn on the signboard of the building.
- The tank on the roof of the Zootopia Police Academy is oval but "hidden Mickey".
- The artist names and song names displayed on the music player that Judy operates on the train are all real ones.
- In the tundra town reflected in the opening, "FrozenThere are twin children of elephants dressed the same as Anna and Elsa.There is also Kevin (polar bear) in the same scene.The twins still exist after Judy arrives at Zootopia Central Station.
- Gazelle's design had a fine hip line at the conceptual stage, but acted as a voice actorShakiraAt the request of the person(I.e.Was enlarged.
- The photo of the wall calendar in the ZPD chief's office is the silhouette of San Francisco, the stage of "Big Hero XNUMX".
- In a stroller pushed by a hippopotamus that Nick passed by in the cityMickey MouseThe stuffed animal is placed.
- The cake shop "HANS'S" in Little Rodencia is "HANS'S"FrozenIt has the same name as Hans.
- Located in Little RhodenciaCafe"Lucky Cat Cafe" is "Bay MaxIt has the same name as the cafe run by Aunt Cass.
- Weaselton sells on the roadsidePirated versionAll DVDs are Disney moviesParodySo, among them, "Moana and the legendary sea"Gigantic"[Note 60]Is also included.
- Judy hasDigital audio player,SmartphoneUsed for the investigationDesktop personal computerBody design and screen configuration (Graphical user interface (GUI))ア ッ プ ル OfiPhone,iPod,PoppyVery similar tocomputerIn the operation scene of, you can see the Magic Trackpad and Magic Keyboard that are accessories of Mac.
- Looking at the cell phone time after Judy had a videophone conversation with his parents, the time was back before the pre-conversation time.
- In the scene where Judy stares at the carrot in the microwave, he wears a pink shirt in plain clothes, even though he was wearing a police uniform until just before.After that, he returned to his uniform.
- Nick'stax evasionIn the scene that points out, Judy's file changes to open right and open left each time the scene changes, and the number of sheets of paper bound inside is also different.
- In the scene where Judy takes Weaselton into the police station, the polar bear at the back of the screen immediately afterwards.ト ャ ビ ネ ッ トIs moving to the side of.
- Although Judy dropped the radio in the scene of escaping from Manchas, the radio returned to the waist belt in the scene of talking with Chief Bogo and others.
- Tokyo DisneylandThen, the special event "Usatama Great Escape!Judy and Nick have appeared in a number of shows and parades, including the movie version, and Uedo and Morikawa are in charge of the voice actors when uttering the lines.[Source required].
Terrestrial broadcasting history
|Number of times||TV station||Program name (broadcast frame name)||Airdate||Airtime||Broadcast fraction||Dubbed version||Audience rating|
|1||Nippon TV||Friday Road SHOW!||2018May 6||21:00 - 23:04||124 minutes||Theatrical release version||10.3%|
- Audience rating is researched by Video Research, Kanto area, household, real time.
- ^ "Dream Ami selected as the Japanese version of Disney's new "Zootopia" diva”. Music Natalie (March 2016, 2). 2016/2/24Browse.
- ^ "The latest Disney animation" Zootopia ", which depicts the" paradise "of animals, will be released on Saturday, April 2016, 4!". Disney Movie 2015/12/5Browse.
- ^ a b “'Zootopia' Tops the Box Office”. The New York Times 2016/3/13Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Zootopia (2016)”.’Box Office Mojo'. 2016/6/20Browse.
- ^ a b c "Annual movie box ranking “In 2016, Japanese movies that make a lot of money at the world level appeared! ]”(Japanese). ORICON NEWS (September 2016, 12). 2017/1/14Browse.
- ^ McNary, Dave (January 2015, 6). "Disney's'Zootopia'Trailer Introduces Animal-Run World" revealed in the trailer video of Disney's'Zootopia'Trailer Introduces Animal-Run World. variety 2015/7/25Browse.
- ^ "[89th Academy Awards] "Zootopia" feature animation award Disney for 5 consecutive years”. Movie.com (April 2017, 2). 2017/2/28Browse.
- ^ "Annie Award "Zootopia" 6 crowns, Ghibli "Red Turtle" won the Independent Work Award”. Natalie (January 2017, 2). 2017/2/28Browse.
- ^ Onodera, system (May 2016, 5). "The problems of American society that'Zootopia'sharply illuminates-reading the message contained in the work" 2016/5/4Browse.
- ^ a b Graser, Marc (August 2013, 8). “D23 Expo: Disney Reveals Animated'Zootopia' for 2016”. Variety 2016/8/18Browse.
- ^ Yamato, Jen (November 2014, 11). "Disney Dates 2016 Animated Pics'Zootopia'&'Moana' (Disney announces 2016 release dates of" Zootopia "and" Moana and the Legendary Sea ")". deadline.com 2014/11/10Browse.
- ^ Newswire, PR (February 2016, 2). “Disney's Zootopia To Be Released In IMAX® 3D Theaters Domestically And In Select International Markets Including China (IMAX 3D version is also released in some overseas countries such as Zootopia, Japan and China)”. deadline.com 2016/2/3Browse.
- ^ ""Zootopia" trailer There was supposed to be a <paradise> of animals.”. Cinema front line. 2017/12/11Browse.
- ^ "2016 WORLDWIDE GROSSES". Box Office Mojo. 2016/5/18Browse.
- ^ a b c Gavin J. Blair (January 2016, 5). “Japan Box Office:'Zootopia' Climbs to No. 1 on its Third Weekend (Japan box office information: "Zootopia" climbs to 3st place in the 1rd week)". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016/5/10Browse.
- ^ a b ""Zootopia phenomenon" will occur by winning No. 2 for 1 consecutive weeks!Unusual mobilization increase of 122%". Cinema cafe. 2016/5/16Browse.
- ^ a b "Zootopia" box office exceeded 70 billion yen!Updating the record of No. 1 hit this year
- ^ "[Domestic movie ranking] "Your name" exceeded 4 billion in V91, "A Silent Voice" 2nd, "Angry" 3rd!”. Movie.com (April 2016, 9). 2016/9/21Browse.
- ^ a b c Jessica Julius "Disney The Art of Zootopia (Japanese Version)", Inc., June 2016, 6 (30st print), p. 1.ISBN 978-4-19-864164-1.
- ^ "Zootopia Official Pamphlet", 2016, page 2.
- ^ Jessica Julius "Disney The Art of Zootopia (Japanese Version)", Inc., June 2016, 6 (30st print), p. 1.ISBN 978-4-19-864164-1.
- ^ Jessica Julius "Disney The Art of Zootopia (Japanese Version)", Inc., June 2016, 6 (30st print), p. 1.ISBN 978-4-19-864164-1.
- ^ Rich Moore's Twitter remarks
- ^ 15 Disney movies recommended by movie fans [Anime version] --Livedoor News
- ^ Zootopia Fans Keep Asking The Director These 5 Questions, So He Answered Them (5 questions directed by Zootopia fans)
- ^ "Zootopia Official Pamphlet", 2016, page 8.
- ^ "Disney's English with CD [Collection 14 Zootopia]"KADOKAWA, 2016, 10 pages.ISBN 978-4-04-601436-8.
- ^ Jessica Julius "Disney The Art of Zootopia (Japanese Version)", Inc., June 2016, 6 (30st print), p. 1.ISBN 978-4-19-864164-1.
- ^ Twitter --Jared Bush
- ^ "This year's Annecy will be moderated by Genndy Tartakovsky, Masaaki Yuasa, Zootopia directors, and Annecy Will Host Genndy Tartakovsky, Masaaki Yuasa,'Zootopia' Directors, Richard Williams.”. Cartoon Brew (April 2015, 4). 2015/6/19Browse.
- ^ a b c d Jessica Julius "Disney The Art of Zootopia (Japanese Version)", Inc., June 2016, 6 (30st print), p. 1.ISBN 978-4-19-864164-1.
- ^ a b c Jessica Julius "Disney The Art of Zootopia (Japanese Version)", Inc., June 2016, 6 (30st print), p. 1.ISBN 978-4-19-864164-1.
- ^ a b c Jessica Julius "Disney The Art of Zootopia (Japanese Version)", Inc., June 2016, 6 (30st print), p. 1.ISBN 978-4-19-864164-1.
- ^ a b Deitchman, Beth (Spring 2016). “The Start of Z: The filmmakers behind Walt Disney Animation Studios' latest film take us on a wonderful journey through Z(Zootopia coming soon: WDAS production team, make us a wonderful adventure with Zootopia) ”. Disney twenty-three (Burbank: Walt Disney Company) 8 (1): 26–28. ISSN 2162-5492. OCLC 698366817.
- ^ a b c "How Disney Fixed a Huge Mistake With Zootopia, Just One Year Before Release (How Disney Corrected a Serious Mistake in Zootopia-Only One Year Before Release)". io9. Gawker Media (January 2016, 1). 2016/1/20Browse.
- ^ a b c Graser, Marc (August 2013, 8). “D23 Expo: Disney Reveals Animated'Zootopia' for 2016 (D23 Expo: Disney announces'Zootopia'to be released in 2016)”. Variety 2014/3/1Browse.
- ^ Kilday, Gregg (December 2013, 12). “Pixar vs. Disney Animation: John Lasseter's Tricky Tug-of-War (Pixar vs. Walt Disney Animation Studios Tug of War with John Lasseter)”. The Hollywood Reporter 2013/12/4Browse.
- ^ Kit, Borys (December 2013, 5). "Disney,'Tangled' Director Plot New Animated Feature With Jason Bateman (Exclusive) ([Exclusive] Disney's new work starring Jason Bateman in" Rapunzel on the Tower ")". The Hollywood Reporter 2013/6/1Browse.
- ^ Bahr, Lindsey (August 2013, 8). "Disney Animation preview:'Frozen,''Big Hero 6'at Disney's D23; Plus'Zootopia' announced (" Zootopia "announced in addition to" Frozen "and" Big Hero 23 "-at DXNUMX)". Entertainment Weekly 2013/8/9Browse.
- ^ “Walt Disney Animation Studios Reveals New Zootopia Concept Art (WDAS reveals concept art for new“ Zootopia ”)”. CraveOnline. (March 2015, 3) 2015/3/11Browse.
- ^ Byron Howard's remarks in Disney's Zootopia MovieNEX bonus content "Thorough Research: Real Animals"
- ^ "With next year's "Zootopia", Walt Disney Animation Studios promises a different kind of talking animal movie ("Zootopia" to be released next year, Disney is a boast that it is completely different from previous animal movies)". Inside the Magic (September 2015, 12). 2015/12/12Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k Lalwani, Mona (March 2016, 3). “Fur technology makes Zootopia's bunnies believable (Zootopian rabbits change with fur technology)". Engadget. AOL. 2016/4/14Browse.
- ^ a b c Zootopia MovieNEX Blu-ray Bonus Content "Around the Production Staff-Animation Techniques"
- ^ a b c d Zootopia MovieNEX Blu-ray Bonus Content "Spring Ideas"
- ^ Kit, Borys (December 2015, 5). "Ginnifer Goodwin Joins Jason Bateman in Disney Animation's'Zootopia'(Exclusive) ([Exclusive] Ginnifer Goodwin, Disney animation" Zootopia "appearance)". The Hollywood Reporter 2015/5/6Browse.
- ^ a b Truitt, Brian (June 2015, 6). “Sneak peek:'Zootopia' pairs unlikely pals (the two protagonists of“ Zootopia ”are not just good friends)”. USA Today 2015/7/25Browse.
- ^ Goldberg, Matt (June 2015, 7). “Alan Tudyk Confirms Voice Roles in ZOOTOPIA and MOANA”. 2015/7/9Browse.
- ^ "Disney's'Zootopia' Cages Idris Elba, JK Simmons, Octavia Spencer & Others ("Zootopia" voice actors-Idris Elba, JK Simmons, Octavia Spencer and others)”. Deadline (January 2015, 10). 2015/10/27Browse.
- ^ Jessica Julius, Disney The Art of Zootopia, Inc., June 2016, 6 (30st print), pp. 1-84.ISBN 978-4-19-864164-1.
- ^ a b c Jessica Julius "Disney The Art of Zootopia (Japanese Version)" CLASSIX MEDIA Co., Ltd., June 2016, 6 (30st print), p. 1.ISBN 978-4-19-864164-1.
- ^ Satoshi Gunji "Zootopia Visual Guide"KADOKAWA Corporation, 2016, 13 pages.ISBN 978-4-04-104369-1.
- ^ Satoshi Gunji "Zootopia Visual Guide"KADOKAWA Corporation, 2016, 14 pages.ISBN 978-4-04-104369-1.
- ^ Satoshi Gunji "Zootopia Visual Guide"KADOKAWA Corporation, 2016, 22 pages.ISBN 978-4-04-104369-1.
- ^ "Zootopia Official Pamphlet", 2016, page 2.
- ^ Satoshi Gunji "Zootopia Visual Guide"KADOKAWA Corporation, 2016, 65 pages.ISBN 978-4-04-104369-1.
- ^ a b c d e "Zootopia Official Pamphlet", 2016, page 26.
- ^ Satoshi Gunji "Zootopia Visual Guide"KADOKAWA Corporation, 2016, 67 pages.ISBN 978-4-04-104369-1.
- ^ Satoshi Gunji "Zootopia Visual Guide"KADOKAWA Corporation, 2016, 68, 69.ISBN 978-4-04-104369-1.
- ^ Satoshi Gunji "Zootopia Visual Guide"KADOKAWA Corporation, 2016, 62, 63.ISBN 978-4-04-104369-1.
- ^ Satoshi Gunji "Zootopia Visual Guide"KADOKAWA Corporation, 2016, 57, 58.ISBN 978-4-04-104369-1.
- ^ Satoshi Gunji "Zootopia Visual Guide"KADOKAWA Corporation, 2016, 55 pages.ISBN 978-4-04-104369-1.
- ^ Satoshi Gunji "Zootopia Visual Guide"KADOKAWA Corporation, 2016, 72 pages.ISBN 978-4-04-104369-1.
- ^ "Are two sequels to "Zootopia" in progress?". Cinema Today. 2019/2/6Browse.
- ^ "Disney Might Be Working On Two More Zootopia Movies". CINEMABLEND (September 2019, 2). 2019/2/6Browse.
- ^ ""Zootopia" sequels could be in the works, says Disney actor" (English). Inside the Magic (September 2019, 2). 2019/2/6Browse.
- ^ a b c D'Alessandro, Anthony (March 2016, 3). “'Zootopia' $ 70M Opening Is A Record For Original Disney Toon;'London' Raises $ 22M;'Whiskey' Trips – Friday Night BO ($ 7000 million on the first day of opening'Zootopia', Disney original series record)". Deadline.com. 2016/3/5Browse.
- ^ Newswire, PR (February 2016, 2). “Disney's Zootopia To Be Released In IMAX® 3D Theaters Domestically And In Select International Markets Including China (Disney Zootopia, IMAX 3D version released in several countries including China)”. deadline.com 2016/2/3Browse.
- ^ Rosser, Stephen (March 2015, 3). “Disney's'Zootopia' renamed'Zootropolis' for UK (Disney's Zootopia, UK version is“ Zootropolis ”)”. Screen Daily () 2015/3/11Browse.
- ^ White, James (March 2015, 3). "Disney's Zootopia Is Now Zootropolis (Disney'Zootopia'to'Zootopia')". Empire 2015/3/11Browse.
- ^ Hoffman, Jordan (December 2016, 3). “Zootopia review – Disney's furry fable gets its claws out for the bigots”. The Guardian 2016/3/28Browse.
- ^ a b c Cain, Rob (March 2016, 3). “'Zootopia' Stampedes Across China to Record Box Office Results ("Zootopia" Chinese movie record total name)". Forbes. 2016/3/9Browse.
- ^ Rosser, Michael (March 2016, 3). “Disney's'Zootopia' renamed'Zootropolis' for UK (Disney'Zootopia', UK version renamed to'Zootropolis')". Screen Daily. 2016/5/30Browse.
- ^ "Why is Zootopia called Zootropolis here? And why is Disney being so coy about explaining the change? (Why is "Zootopia" in Japan? Why Disney is so quiet)". The Irish Times. 2016/3/24Browse.
- ^ Patrick Brzeski (April 2016, 4). “China Box Office:'Batman v Superman' Sinks 78 Percent in Second Weekend, Lands in Third Place (Batman vs Superman, 2% of the first day of publication at the end of the second week)". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016/4/4Browse.
- ^ a b "Even though "Zootopia" has the highest box office record, the screening ends on July 7th.”(Japanese). Oricon style (September 2016, 6). 2016/7/2Browse.
- ^ Walt Disney Animation Studios, "Zootopia US Teaser Trailer"
- ^ Walt Disney Animation Studios, "Zootopia Official US Sloth Trailer"
- ^ Hilliard, Kyle (August 2015, 8). “Good Dinosaur, Zootopia, And Peter Pan On The Way (Aro and the boy, Zootopia, Petapan are on the way)". Game Informer. Augst 15, 2015 Viewed.
- ^ "Proof Disney Is Actually Marketing "Zootopia" To Furries (Is it true that Disney himself marketed for kemono)". BuzzFeed. BuzzFeed, Inc (March 2016, 3). As of March 2, 2016オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016/3/4Browse.
- ^ "In Hindsight: How The Marketing Of'Zootopia' Won Big By Getting Weird (Zootopia Marketing, How Successful While Going In the Weird Direction)". Forbes. Forbes.com LLC (March 2016, 3). As of March 7, 2016オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016/3/18Browse.
- ^ "Two rally events will be held on the municipal bus and subway in tie-up with the Disney movie "Zootopia"!". Yokohama City Transportation Bureau Sales and Tourism Planning Division (September 2016, 3). 2017/1/20Browse.
- ^ "Yokohama Zoo Zoorasia Disney movie latest work "Zootopia" and special tie-up with Yokohama City Transportation Bureau!". Yokohama City Transportation Bureau Sales and Tourism Planning Division (September 2016, 3). 2017/1/20Browse.
- ^ English version official website
- ^ Is "Ana and the Snow Queen" or "Totoro" hidden in "Zootopia"? MovieNEX will be released on August 8th & bonus video unveiled
- ^ "[Oricon] Arashi, unprecedented 10 years in a row DVD overall leader BD is the highest initial 27.8 this year". Oricon style (September 2016, 8). 2016/9/11Browse.
- ^ a b "[Oricon] "Zootopia" to the provisional top of Western-style animation BD this year". Oricon style (September 2016, 8). 2016/9/11Browse.
- ^ "[Oricon] Arashi, No. 2 on DVD for 1 consecutive weeks, 10th in total, the most in history". Oricon style (September 2016, 9). Viewed 7-2016-09.
- ^ "[Oricon] No. XNUMX on the "Zootopia" BD!". Nippon Television News 24 (September 2016, 9). 2016/9/11Browse.
- ^ "[TSUTAYA / Rental DVD Ranking] The first appearances of "Zootopia" and "The Revenant" are ranked in 1st and 2nd place one after another!". T-SITE (September 2016, 8). 2016/9/11Browse.
- ^ "[TSUTAYA / Rental DVD Ranking] "Zootopia" ranked first for two consecutive weeks!The first appearance of "Terra Formars" is second!". T-SITE (September 2016, 9). 2016/9/11Browse.
- ^ a b c http://eiga.com/news/20160606/20/ [Domestic movie ranking] "Botanical picture book" won the fierce battle and V, "Deadpool" 3rd place, "People of the Takadai family" started 5th place]
- ^ Anita Busch (March 2016, 3). “'Zootopia' To Cross $ 500M Globally Today (Zootopia tops $ 5 million today)”.’Deadline.com'. 2016/3/19Browse.
- ^ Scott Mendelson (March 2016, 3). “Box Office: Disney's'Zootopia'Tops $ 500M Worldwide (Box Office: Disney Zootopia tops $ 5 million worldwide)". Forbes. 2016/3/19Browse.
- ^ a b Nancy Tartaglione and Anita Busch (April 2016, 4). “'Zootopia' Hops To $ 800M + Global; Top 2016 Grosser Still Has Play To Come ("Hop" to "Zootopia" Top $ 8 Million!)”.’Deadline.com'. 2016/4/6Browse.
- ^ a b Nancy Tartaglione (February 2016, 4). “'Jungle Book' A $ 337M Offshore Beast As'Huntsman' Musters $ 80M;'Zootopia' Tops $ 900M Global – Intl BO Update World's top with 3 million)”.’Deadline.com'. 2016/4/25Browse.
- ^ a b Nancy Tartaglione (February 2016, 6). “'Zootopia' Hops Past $ 1B Global Box Office; Disney's 11th Time Over The Mark ('Zootopia' finally'hops' to over $ 10 billion! 11th in Disney history)”.’Deadline.com'. 2016/6/5Browse.
- ^ "2016 WORLDWIDE GROSSES (2016 worldwide box office revenue)". Box Office Mojo. 2016/5/18Browse.
- ^ Scott Mendelson (March 2016, 5). “Box Office:'Captain America' Hits $ 678M Worldwide As'Zootopia' Crosses $ 950M (Captain America also records 9 million behind Zootopia's 5000 million breakthrough)". Forbes. 2016/5/8Browse.
- ^ "Animation (box office: animation)". Box Office Mojo. 2016/5/1Browse.
- ^ "Animation --Computer (box office: computer-produced animation)". Box Office Mojo. 2016/5/1Browse.
- ^ Scott Mendelson (March 2016, 5). “Box Office:'Captain America' Hits $ 678M Worldwide As'Zootopia' Crosses $ 950M (Captain America also records 9 million behind Zootopia's 5000 million breakthrough)". Forbes. 2016/5/8Browse.
- ^ McClintock, Pamela (March 2016, 3). “Box-Office Preview: Can'London Has Fallen' Redeem Gerard Butler After'Gods of Egypt'? ("London Has Fallen" will be Gerard Butler's honor recovery after "God of Egypt"? ")". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016/3/4Browse.
- ^ a b D'Alessandro, Anthony (March 2016, 3). “Disney Unleashed:'Zootopia' Toon Expected To Roar Past $ 60M – Weekend Preview (Disney reveals: anime movie'Zootopia'wells over $ 6000 million)". Deadline.com. 2016/3/3Browse.
- ^ McClintock and Rebecca Ford, Pamela (March 2016, 3). “Box Office:'Zootopia' Roars Friday for Huge $ 63M- $ 65M Weekend (Box Office:'Zootopia'stands out on Friday-6300-6500 million this weekend)". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016/3/4Browse.
- ^ Brevet, Brad (March 2016, 3). “Disney's'Zootopia'Targets March Animated Opening Record". Box Office Mojo. 2016/3/5Browse.
- ^ Mendelson, Scott (March 2016, 3). “Box Office:'Zootopia' Could Score $ 75M Weekend After Mammoth $ 19.5M Friday (Box Office:'Zootopia'Friday 1 million, weekend 9500 million sure)". Forbes. 2016/3/6Browse.
- ^ D'Alessandro, Anthony (March 2016, 3). “'Zootopia' $ 75.1M Opening Is A Record For Original Disney Toon; Pushes 2016 Past $ 2 Billion Mark – Monday BO (Monday box office information:'Zootopia'7 million is Disney's original anime record; willingness to exceed 5100 billion by the end of the year)". Deadline.com. 2016/3/8Browse.
- ^ a b Brevet, Brad (March 2016, 3). “'Zootopia' Scores Disney Animation's Largest Opening Ever (Disney's highest record in opening revenue for'Zootopia')". Box Office Mojo. 2016/3/7Browse.
- ^ Animation Movies at the Box Office
- ^ Mendelson, Scott (March 2016, 3). “Weekend Box Office:'Zootopia' Nabs Record-Breaking $ 73M US Debut For $ 232M Worldwide Total (Box Office:'Zootopia'US 7300 million, worldwide record 2 million)". Forbes. 2016/3/7Browse.
- ^ Scott Mendelson (March 2016, 3). “Weekend Box Office:'Zootopia' Snags $ 50M,'Deadpool Tops $ 700M Global,'Star Wars' Crosses $ 930M (Weekend Box Office:'Zootopia'Stuck at 5000 Million'Deadpool'No. 7 in 1 million worldwide "Star Wars" exceeded 9 million)". Forbes. 2016/3/14Browse.
- ^ Anthony D'Alessandro (March 2016, 3). “'Allegiant' Gang Mauled By'Zootopia' Animals As'Miracles' Happen – Sunday Update.”.’Deadline.com'. 2016/3/20Browse.
- ^ Anthony D'Alessandro (March 2016, 3). “'Batman V Superman' Opening Taking Pre-Summer, Easter & March & Warner Bros. Records — Early Sunday BO Update (Sunday morning latest box office information: Batman v Superman begins summer, March,Warner BrothersTo win the record) ”. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ "2016 Yearly Box Office Results (2016 North American Box Office Results Ranking)". Box Office Mojo. 2016/6/30Browse.
- ^ Scott Mendelson (March 2016, 5). “Box Office: Disney's'Zootopia' Is Now The Second-Biggest Original Movie Ever (Zootopia is now the second biggest movie after Avatar)". Forbes. 2016/5/30Browse.
- ^ "Walt Disney Animation Studios". Box Office Mojo. 2016/8/6Browse.
- ^ "2016 DOMESTIC GROSSES". Box Office Mojo. 2016/12/29Browse.
- ^ "Animation". Box Office Mojo. 2016/8/20Browse.
- ^ The first appearance of the "Nemo" sequel! "HiGH & LOW" starts in 1nd place [Movie weekend box office results]
- ^ a b "Zootopia" first appearance 2nd place-Asahi Shimbun Digital and
- ^ Schilling, Mark (April 2016, 4). “Japan Box Office:'Detective Conan' Wins Second Weekend, Beats'Zootopia' (Japan Box Office: Defeats "Zootopia" in the second week of "Detective Conan")" (English). Variety. 2016/4/26Browse.
- ^ [Movie box office results] "Zootopia" ranked first without "Conan" in the third week of its release --Mynavi News Entertainment
- ^ "Zootopia" domestic box office exceeded 30 billion yen! --Asahi Shimbun Digital and
- ^ "Zootopia" V3 with rising results! 2016 number one is also in sight [Movie weekend box office results] --Cinema Cafe
- ^ Movie.com-[Domestic Movie Ranking] "Zootopia" V3, "Still Deeper than the Sea" 5th, "Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN III" 10th
- ^ Disney movie "Zootopia" achieved V4 and exceeded 50 billion yen
- ^ "Detective Conan: The Nightmare of Pure Black" Box Office Breaks Over 60 Billion Yen Series Highest Update
- ^ http://natalie.mu/eiga/news/191518 "Botanical Encyclopedia" regained the top spot by mobilizing weekends, "Sadako" "Creepy" "MARS" also entered the top 10
- ^ a b "'Zootopia' box office exceeded 70 billion yen! This year's No. 1 hit record is being updated"Livedoor News. (November 2016, 6) 2016/6/30Browse.
- ^ "[Domestic movie ranking]" TOO YOUNG TO DIE! "Is the best result in Kudokan history, V, and" The worst guys in Japan "is 8th."Movie.com. (April 2016, 6) 2016/6/30Browse.
- ^ ""Alice in Wonderland" sequel, first appearance in 1st place". ORICON STYLE. 2016/7/12Browse.
- ^ "Independence Day" new work mobilized 1st on weekends, "FF" with Go Ayano in 10th
- ^ Brzeski, Patrick (March 2016, 3). “China Box Office:'Ip Man 3'Opens to $ 75M Amid Fraud Allegations,'The Mermaid' First to Cross $ 500M Over $ 3 million)". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016/3/7Browse.
- ^ Jonathan Papish (March 2016, 3). “China Box Office:'Zootopia' Is Setting Animation Records in China (China box office information: "Zootopia" animation movie record close)". China Film Insider. 2016/3/15Browse.
- ^ Rob Cain (April 2016, 4). “'Zootopia' Now China's Leggiest Movie Ever, Closes In On Disney's'Ultron' Record $ 240 Million". Forbes. 2016/4/3Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Busch, Anita (October 2016, 3). “'Zootopia' Is Disney Animation Champ;'Mermaid' Makes History; Best Picture'Spotlight' Wins Big — Int'l Box Office Final (at the top of'Zootopia'Disney animation)". Deadline.com. 2016/3/7Browse.
- ^ McClintock, Pamela (March 2016, 3). “Box Office:'Zootopia' Roars to Record $ 25M Saturday in China, Nears $ 100M ('Zootopia' Saturday box office $ 2500 million)". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016/3/13Browse.
- ^ Tartaglione, Nancy (June 2016, 3). “'Zootopia' Bunny-Hopping To $ 100M + In China; Sets Single-Day Animation Record ("Zootopia" Rabbit Jump to Over $ 1 Million! Animation Movie Single Day Revenue Record Break!)". Deadline.com. 2016/3/13Browse.
- ^ a b Nancy Tartaglione (February 2016, 3). “'Allegiant' Pledges $ 26.7M;'Zootopia' Hops With $ 83M 5th Frame – Intl BO Update ("Allegiant" $ 2670 million, "Zootopia" $ 8300 million "hops")”.’Deadline.com'. 2016/3/14Browse.
- ^ Rob Cain (April 2016, 3). “'Zootopia' Tramples China's Animation Record With $ 60 Million Weekend ('Zootopia' China's Anime Movie Box Office Breaks Through $ 6000 Million)". Forbes. 2016/3/14Browse.
- ^ Rob Cain (April 2016, 3). “America's Booming Export To China: Talking Animals (American Booming Export To China: Talking Animals)". Forbes. 2016/3/14Browse.
- ^ a b c d Nancy Tartaglione (February 2016, 3). “'Zootopia' Nears $ 700M Global;'The Revenant' Crosses $ 500M Globally – International Box Office Final (Zootopia is close to $ 7 million worldwide, The Revenant is close to $ 5 million)”.’Deadline.com'. 2016/3/29Browse.
- ^ Rob Cain (April 2016, 4). “China Goes Wild For'Jungle Book'With $ 50 Million Debut Weekend ('Jungle Book' box office $ 5000 million by first weekend in China)". Forbes. 2016/4/18Browse.
- ^ "Inland Box Office_Electric Shadow History Box Office_China Box Office (Continental Box Office / Successive Film Box Office / All China Box Office)". ChinaBoxOffice. 2016/6/4Browse.
- ^ Scott Mendelson (March 2016, 4). “Weekend Box Office:'Batman V Superman' Bested By'The Boss' But Tops'Man Of Steel'". Forbes. 2016/4/10Browse.
- ^ a b Busch, Anita (October 2016, 2). “'Deadpool,''Zoolander 2,''How To Be Single' All Jump Higher – Int'l Box Office Final ("Deadpool", "Zoolander 2" -How to win the top spot)". Deadline.com. 2016/2/17Browse.
- ^ a b c Tartaglione, Nancy (June 2016, 2). “'Deadpool' Scores $ 85.3M In 2nd Offshore Frame; Nears $ 500M Global – Intl Box Office (Deadpool recorded $ 8530 million, close to $ 5 million worldwide)". Deadline.com. 2016/2/22Browse.
- ^ Tartaglione, Nancy (June 2016, 2). “'Deadpool' At $ 609M Global;'Gods Of Egypt' Bows To $ 24M,'Zootopia' Lands $ 33M 3rd Frame – Int'l BO Final ([Deadpool $ 6 million worldwide] "God of Egypt" $ 900 million, less than "Zootopia" $ 2400 million)". Deadline.com. 2016/3/1Browse.
- ^ a b Nancy Tartaglione (February 2016, 3). “'Zootopia' A Flash Away From $ 600M WW; China Welcomes'The Revenant'With $ 31M Bow – Intl BO Final ('Zootopia' well over $ 6 million worldwide:'Revenant' opening revenue of $ 3100 million in China )”.’Deadline.com'. 2016/3/21Browse.
- ^ Nancy Tartaglione (February 2016, 4). “'Batman V Superman' At $ 422.5M Offshore;'Zootopia' Crosses $ 500M;'Deadpool' Tops $ 750M WW – Intl Box Office Final (Batman v Superman $ 4 million worldwide: Zootopia breaks $ 2250 million Deadpool Leads at $ 5 million)”.’Deadline.com'. 2016/4/5Browse.
- ^ Kozlov, Vladimir (March 2016, 3). “Russia Box Office:'Zootopia' Opens to Record $ 7.9M (Russia box office:'Zootopia'opening revenue $ 790 million)". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016/3/10Browse.
- ^ Alex Ritman (March 2016, 3). “UK Box Office:'Batman v. Superman' Smashes Superhero Record (US box office information: set the highest record in the'Batman v. Superman'superhero series)". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016/3/30Browse.
- ^ Charles Gant (March 2016, 3). “Batman v Superman sets superpowered record at UK box office ("Batman v Superman", the strongest box office in British history)". The Guardian. 2016/3/30Browse.
- ^ Charles Gant (March 2016, 4). “Eddie the Eagle soars at UK box office while Batman v Superman crashes ("Eddie the Eagle" defeats Superman brilliantly at the box office)". The Guardian. 2016/4/10Browse.
- ^ a b c "Zootopia (2016) --International Box Office Results ("Zootopia (2016)" International Box Office Revenue)”.’Box Office Mojo'. 2016/6/3Browse.
- ^ Nancy Tartaglione (February 2016, 4). “'The Jungle Book' Packs $ 136.1M Offshore As WW Cume Nears $ 300M;'Batman V Superman' At $ 516M Overseas – Intl BO ('Jungle Book' $ 1 million, nearly $ 3610 million worldwide, overseas Batman v Superman $ 3 million)”.’Deadline.com'. 2016/4/18Browse.
- ^ Nancy Tartaglione (February 2016, 5). “'Captain America: Civil War' Rages Offshore With $ 220M 2nd Frame, $ 497M Cume;'Zootopia' Crosses $ 950M WW – Intl BO (Civil War $ 2 Million Overseas, Zootopia 2000 Million Worldwide Over $ 9 Million)”.’Deadline.com'. 2016/5/8Browse.
- ^ "Рейтинги фильмов --самые большие кассовые сборы (movie evaluation --historic box office revenue ranking)". Метрополитэн Медиа. 2016/6/4Browse.
- ^ Scott Roxborough (March 2016, 3). “German Box Office:'Zootopia' Rules for Third Weekend;'Divergent: Allegiant' Disappoints (Don't miss the third week of'Zootopia'-disappointing'Allegiant')". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016/3/22Browse.
- ^ Sonia Kil (March 2016, 3). “Korea Box Office:'Zootopia' Retains Weekend Top Spot (Korea Box Office: No. 1 in the'Zootopia'Weekend Box Office Ranking)". Variety. 2016/3/22Browse.
- ^ "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Archives (WTF Archives)-BoxOffice ProView ". Box Office Pro." December 21, 2016 ".
- ^ "Zootopia Just Broke One Of Disney's Records, Get The Details (Details that break another Disney record in "Zootopia") --CINEMABLEND”. CINEMABLEND (March 2016, 3). Viewed“ December 6, 21 ”.
- ^ "'Zootopia' is still king of the box office jungle, besting '10 Cloverfield Lane' and all other rivals ("Zootopia" is still the box office champion, and the other top 10 are "Cloverfield Lane" etc.)". Lost Angeles Times. View "December 21, 2016".
- ^ "Box Office:'Zootopia' Roars to Record $ 25M Saturday in China, Nears $ 100M ('Zootopia' barking in China, finally to $ 10 billion)". 2016/12/21Browse.
- ^ "Top 100 Movies of 2016 --Rotten Tomatoes”. Viewed“ December 21, 2016 ”.
- ^ "Z". R. 2016/5/17Browse.
- ^ "Zootopia reviews”. Metacritic. 2016/3/7Browse.
- ^ a b Travers, Peter (September 2016, 3). "Z(Zootopia) ". Rolling Stone 2016/3/4Browse.
- ^ "'Zootopia' $ 73.7M Opening Sets Record For Original Disney Toon;'London' Raises $ 21.7M;'Whiskey' Trips”. Deadline.com. 2016/4/10Browse.
- ^ (September 2016, 3). “Review: In Z, an Intrepid Bunny Chases Her Dreams (In Zootopia, a brave rabbit pursues a dream) ". The New York Times 2016/3/4Browse.
- ^ Debruge, Peter (June 2016, 2). “Film Review:'Zootopia'”. Variety 2016/3/4Browse.
- ^ Goldman, Eric (February 2016, 2). “Zootopia Review”. IGN. 2016/3/6Browse.
- ^ Kermode, Mark (March 2016, 3). “Zootropolis review – Disney's animated odd couple has a perfect chemistry” “Zootropolis review – Disney's animated odd couple has a perfect chemistry”. The Observer (London) 2016/3/28Browse.
- ^ Collin, Robbie (March 2016, 3). “Zootropolis is the Chinatown of talking animal films --review”. The Daily Telegraph (London) 2016/3/28Browse.
- ^ Prince, Rosa (March 2016, 3). “Burn your princess dress: Disney's new heroine is a badass feminist rabbit (Disney's new heroine is a crazy feminist rabbit)”. The Daily Telegraph 2016/3/22Browse.
- ^ Gavin J. Blair (January 2016, 5). “Japan Box Office:'Zootopia' Passes $ 42M, Beats Previous Weekend Haul Again (Japanese movie box office: "Zootopia" topped $ 4200 million in Japan)". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016/5/23Browse.
- ^ "Ghibli Toshio Suzuki also praised" Zootopia "!" Outstanding masterpiece! "". cinemacafe.net. (August 2016, 4) 2016/6/30Browse.
- ^ Wang Treasure (April 2016, 4). “Invisible Hand Castle: Invisible Hand "搞" Invisible Hand (Zootopia: Invisible Hand Advertises Invisible)". People's Liberation Army Daily. 2016/4/10Browse.
- ^ Scott Cendrowski (April 2016, 4). “China Newspaper Calls'Zootopia' American Propaganda (Chinese newspaper treats Zootopia as American propaganda)". Fortune. 2016/4/10Browse.
- ^ Scott Cendrowski (April 2017, 2). “[Seirin front and back] Disney movie "Zootopia" is a propaganda of rice! ??Sino-US friction in Hollywood". Fortune. 2016/2/13Browse.
- ^ "The 17th Annual Golden Trailer Award Nominees (Nominated for the 17th Annual Golden Trailer Awards)". GoldenTrailer.com. 2016/10/27Browse.
- ^ Vulpo, Mike (May 2016, 5). “Teen Choice Awards 2016 Nominations Announced: See the "First Wave" of Potential Winners (TCA 2016 Nominations Announced: Let's take a look at the winner candidate "First Wave")". E!.As of August 2016, 5オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016/5/25Browse.
- ^ "The Jungle Book, Zootopia, & Craft Artists to be Honored (Awarded "Jungle Book", "Zootopia", "Model Writer")". Hollywood Film Awards (September 2016, 10). 2016/10/23Browse.
- ^ "Justin Timberlake & Alexandre Desplat Among Winners At Hollywood Music In Media Awards (Justin Timberlake, Alexandre Desplat-with Hollywood Media Music Award Winners)". 2016/11/18Browse.
- ^ McNary, Dave (July 2016, 11). “'La La Land' Scores Three Hollywood Music in Media Nominations (La La Land, 3 awards)". Variety. 2016/11/3Browse.
- ^ Animated Feature
- ^ Foster, Elizabeth (October 2016, 10). “Horrible Histories, TrueTube lead BAFTA Children's noms (Black History: TrueTube Manipulates BAFTA Children's Voting)”. Kidscreen. 2016/10/23Browse.
- ^ "2016 Children's BAFTA Kids' Vote --Film". British Academy of Film and Television Arts (September 2016, 11). 2016/12/2Browse.
- ^ "New York Film Critics Circle Awards: See the full list of winners". Entertainment Weekly.Entertainment Weekly. 2016/12/1Browse.
- ^ "The 2016 WAFCA Awards Nomination (2016 WAFCA Awards Nomination List) s”(May 2016, 12). 2016/12/4Browse.
- ^ Hipes, Patrick (July 2016, 12). “AFI Awards: Best Of 2016 Film List Includes'Silence','Hacksaw Ridge' & More (AFI Awards: "Silence", "Hacksaw Ridge" and other 2016 masterpieces)". Deadline.com. 2016/12/8Browse.
- ^ Flores, Marshall (December 2016, 12). “San Francisco Film Critics Circle Nominations! (Nominated by the San Francisco Film Critics Association)”. AwardsDaily.com. 2016/12/10Browse.
- ^ Nordyke, Kimberly (December 2016, 12). “'Moonlight' Named Best Picture by San Francisco Film Critics Circle". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016/12/12Browse.
- ^ "San Francisco, Boston, Toronto, NY Online Critics Spread Awards Honors (San Francisco, Boston, Toronto, New York Online Film Critics Society reveals winners)". 2016/12/12Browse.
- ^ "La La Land Leads with 12 Nominations for the 22nd Annual Critics' Choice Awards (22 works that won the 12nd Annual Critics' Choice Awards, including "La La Land")”. Critics' Choice (December 2016, 12). 2016/12/1Browse.
- ^ Adams, Ryan (December 2016, 12). “San Diego Film Critics Society Nominations 2016 (Nominated by the San Diego Film Critics Society 2016)”. AwardsDaily.com. 2016/12/10Browse.
- ^ "San Diego Film Critics Society's 2016 Award Winners (San Diego Film Critics Society's 2016 Award Winners)”(May 2016, 12). 2016/12/12Browse.
- ^ "DFW Film Critics Name'Moonlight' Best Film of 2016 (DFW Film Critics Association Award "Moonlight" becomes the best movie of 2016)". Dallas–Fort Worth Film Critics Association (September 2016, 12). 2016/12/13Browse.
- ^ "The 2016 Chicago Film Critics Association Award Nominees (2016 Chicago Film Critics Association Award Nominees)". Chicago Film Critics Association (February 2016, 12). As of February 11, 2016オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016/12/12Browse.
- ^ "2016 StLFCA Annual Award Nominations (2016 StLFCA Award Nominations)". St. Louis Gateway Film Critics Association (September 2016, 12). 2016/12/12Browse.
- ^ Merin, Jennifer (December 2016, 12). “2016 AWFJ EDA Award Nominees”. 2016/12/17Browse.
- ^ McCue, Michelle (December 2016, 12). "'Arrival','La La Land','Hell or High Water' Among The Nominees for the 2016 AWFJ EDA Awards" ("Arrival", "La La Land", "Hell or High Water", etc. Works to be nominated for the Federation Award) ". WeAreMovieGeeks.com 2016/12/17Browse.
- ^ "'MOONLIGHT' LEADS 2016 FLORIDA FILM CRITICS AWARDS NOMINATIONS (2016 Florida Film Critics Circle Award nominations for "Moonlight")”. Florida Film Critics Circle (December 2016, 12). 2016/12/21Browse.
- ^ Anderson, Erik (December 2016, 12). “Austin Film Critics Association (AFCA) Nominations: The Handmaiden Lands Top Mentions, Trevante Rhodes Double Nominated (Nominations: Trevante Rhodes Double Nominations to the Top of The Handmaiden)”. AwardsWatch.com. 2016/12/15Browse.
- ^ Miller, Neil (December 2016, 12). “2016 Austin Film Critics Awards Nominees,'Moonlight' and'Arrival' lead the way in AFCA's 2016 nominations”. Medium.com. 2016/12/15Browse.
- ^ "20th Annual Online Film Critics Society Awards Nominations (20th Annual Online Film Critics Society Awards Nominations)". Online Film Critics Society (September 2016, 12). 2016/12/27Browse.
- ^ "Houston Film Critics Nominations for 2016 Films”. MovieAwardsPlus.com (December 2016, 12). 2016/12/15Browse.
- ^ "Houston Film Critics Society Nominations –'The Nice Guys' and Rebecca Hall Get a Deserved Boost”. AwardsCircuit.com (December 2016, 12). 2016/12/15Browse.
- ^ "Film Poll 2016”. The Village Voice (January 2017, 1). As of February 6, 2017オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2017/1/27Browse.
- ^ "Golden Globes 2017: The Complete List of Nominations (Golden Globes 2017: List of all nominated works)". The Hollywood Reporter (September 2016, 12). 2016/12/12Browse.
- ^ "Golden Tomato Awards --Best of 2016". R (September 2017, 1). 2017/1/18Browse.
- ^ Tangcay, Jazz (January 2017, 1). “Denver Film Critics Society Announce Nominations". AwardsDaily.com. 2017/1/11Browse.
- ^ Park, Andrea (November 2016, 11). “People's Choice Awards 2017: List of Nominations --CBS News”. CBS News. 2016/11/15Browse.
- ^ Paul Sheehan (January 2017, 1). “ACE Eddie Awards 2017: Full list of nominations includes Oscar frontrunner'La La Land'(2017 Eddie Awards: List of Nominated Works,“ La La Land ”, etc., which runs at the top of the Oscar Awards)”. Gold Derby 2017/1/3Browse.
- ^ "2017 Producers Guild Film Nominations Revealed". The Hollywood Reporter. 2017/1/10Browse.
- ^ "44th Annie Award Nominees”. International Animated Film Society (November 2016, 11). 2016/11/29Browse.
- ^ "Annie Award" Your Name "was nominated for Best Picture & Director Award! 5 new Ghibli films". Cinema Today(July 2016, 11) 2016/11/30Browse.
- ^ Rahman, Abid (December 2016, 12). “Denzel Washington's'Fences' Leads Nominations for AARP's Movies for Grownups Awards (AARP Adult Film Awards for Fences by Danzel Washington)". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016/12/26Browse.
- ^ Giardina, Carolyn (January 2016, 1). “'Rogue One' Leads Visual Effects Society Feature Competition With 7 Nominations As'Doctor Strange,''Jungle Book' Grab 6 Each (Winner of the'Rogue One'Visual Effects Society Award in the feature film category, etc.'・ 6 works such as "Book")". Hollywood Reporter. 2016/1/10Browse.
- ^ Nordyke, Kimberly (December 2016, 12). “'Moonlight' Named Best Picture by the African American Film Critics Association". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016/12/12Browse.
- ^ Ritman, Alex (January 2017, 1). “BAFTA Awards:'La La Land' Leads Nominations". The Hollywood Reporter. 2017/1/10Browse.
- ^ Davis, Clayton (December 2016, 12). “Black Reel Award Nominees –'Moonlight' Leads with 13 Nominations”. AwardsCircuit.com. 2016/12/15Browse.
- ^ "2017 Grammy Awards: Complete list of nominees". Los Angeles Times (September 2016, 12). 2016/12/8Browse.
- ^ "'La La Land',' Rogue One',' Hacksaw Ridge' Among Cinema Audio Society Nominees". Deadline. 2017/1/11Browse.
- ^ Kilday, Gregg (November 2016, 11). “Satellite Awards Nominees Revealed". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016/11/29Browse.
- ^ Levy, Dany (February 2017, 2). “'Arrival,''La La Land' Among Film Music Critics Nominees”. Variety. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 3. 2017/6/8Browse.
- ^ Nordyke, Kimberly (October 2017, 1). “Oscars:'La La Land' Ties Record With 14 Nominations”. The Hollywood Reporter 2017/1/24Browse.
- ^ “Oscar Nominations: Complete List”. Variety(July 2017, 1) 2017/1/24Browse.
- ^ "Japan Academy Awards official website". Japan Academy Prize. 2017/3/12Browse.
- ^ "[40th Japan Academy Prize] "Shin Godzilla" has 7 crowns including Best Picture!". eiga.com. 2017/3/12Browse.
- ^ "Justin Timberlake and Kevin Hart Lead Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards Nominations”. Variety (June 2017, 2). 2017/2/24Browse.
- ^ "Nebula Awards Nominees and Winners: Ray Bradbury Award for Outstanding Dramatic Presentation”.. As of January 2017, 5オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2017/6/8Browse.
- ^ McNary, Dave (July 2017, 3). “Saturn Awards Nominations 2017:'Rogue One,''Walking Dead' Lead”.’Variety'. 2017/3/3Browse.
- ^ "'Give her some meat!' Shakira reveals she asked for her Zootopia character Gazelle to have'bigger hips' because she was'too skinny'(Shakira "Make it a little thicker!" To make the overly thin gazelle a big hip Reveal what you asked for)”. Mail Online (March 2016, 3). 2017/12/11Browse.
- ^ "HERE ARE 5 AMAZING DISNEY EASTER EGGS HIDDEN IN ZOOTPIA (Disney Easter egg hidden in 5 zootopia)”. OH MY DISNEY. 2017/12/16Browse.
- ^ "HERE ARE 5 AMAZING DISNEY EASTER EGGS HIDDEN IN ZOOTPIA (Disney Easter egg hidden in 5 zootopia)”. OH MY DISNEY. 2017/12/16Browse.
- ^ "Disney Shelves'Jack and the Beanstalk'Film'Gigantic' (Exclusive) (Disney, Jack and the Beanstalk's original'Gigantic' production discontinued)". The Hollywood Reporter (September 2017, 10). 2017/12/11Browse.
- ^ Although it is referred to as "animal" in Japanese dubbing, it is almost consistently referred to as "mammal" in English voice.
- ^ As for the voice, this name appears at the beginning of the English version in the scene where Stu reminds Judy that he wants to be a police officer.
- ^ In the English version, it is called a meter maid for a real cop, and Judy is not treated as a real police officer.In JapanTraffic patrolJust as there was a system, the American police have long hired female staff who only control parking violations in addition to ordinary police officers, and the women who are in charge of that work are called meter maids.The tricycle used by Judy in the play is also one of the symbols of parking guards.
- ^ Nicholas P. Wilde is written on the tax return written by the person himself and on the badge received at the graduation ceremony of the police academy.In the voice, say the real name when making an oath of a junior scout in the English version.In the play, the middle name was only written as "P", but Byron Howard responded to a question from the fans.Star Trek OfJames Tiberias KirkThe answer is "Piberius", which is derived from.
- ^ In the scene where Judy tells Nick about tax evasion, the Japanese dubbed version says "12 to 20 years old.AsI said "...", but in the English version, "... since you were twelve, that's two decades! "
- ^ Height and weight are listed on the police application form, and address is listed on the tax return.
- ^ Bellweather himself said, "The mayor gave a nickname as a joke." "Kusai Weather" is "Kusai Weather" in EnglishSmell"wether", "wether" in Japanese subtitled versionHung"Weather" and "Mayor Lionara" are "Lion" in English.fart ", In the Japanese subtitled version, it was called "Rionara Heart".
- ^ From the director's tweet.
- ^ In the Japanese subtitled version, "Land Transport Office”Staff.The American DMV, which became a model, also works with a part of the Japanese Land Transport Bureau and the license examination center.In addition, all the staff other than him are sloths, but it is a satire that the DMV's paperwork takes an unusually long time.
- ^ In the English version, Nick refers to Flash as'pal'.
- ^ In the original language version, it is mistaken for this, but in the Japanese dubbed version, it is mistaken for "virus town".
- ^ Japanese dubbedKazuhiro YamajiIt is,ア ル · パ チ ー ノOf the son who playsMichael CorleoneWas in charge of dubbing.
- ^ In North America, June to September is generally the summer vacation, which also serves as a long vacation for the year, such as the spring vacation in Japan.
- ^ Later, he was overtaken by "Finding Dolly" on June 6th and 18th of the same year.
- ^ The ranking is different depending on the box office and the number of mobilization because "Botanical Encyclopedia" and "Detective Conan" are released only in 2D version, while this work is also released in 2D / 3DX / MX4D version, which is more expensive than 4D. In addition to the above four types, the IMAX version of "Deadpool" has also been released, and since it is designated as R4 +, the number of spectators at a discounted rate will decrease relatively, and the box office will be higher than the number of mobilization.
- ^ "Moana and the legendary sea1st place with Auli'i Cravalho
- ^ "Moana and the legendary sea1st place with Auli'i Cravalho
- ^ Original: precinct 1, city center (literally translated as "the first branch office under the jurisdiction of the city center", but precinct is the police district (≒ in Japan)Police station), Which has a different meaning from the "branch office" in the Japanese police. )
- ^ Original: "Jude the dude"
- ^ Original: "Flash, Flash, hundred yard dash! "
- ^ Original: The most feared crime boss in Tundratown
- ^ Original: "ungloved trunk" In the Japanese subtitled version, it is written as "bare nose (= bare hand + nose)".
- ^ Original: "crazy neighbors"
- ^ Original: The brilliantly well-rounded Z offers a thoughtful, inclusive message that's as rich and timely as its sumptuously state-of-the-art animation – all while remaining fast and funny enough to keep younger viewers entertained.
- ^ Original: generally favorable reviews.
- ^ Original: "funny, smart, thought-provoking.
- ^ Original: may be the most subversive movie of 2016
- ^ Original: Zootopia is a wonderful example of how Disney, at its best, can mix its past and present together in a very cool, compelling way. It takes the classic animation trope of animals walking, talking and acting like humans, but gives it a modern spin both in terms of its humor and animation style ... and also in its themes, which are meaningful and fascinatingly topical.
- ^ Original: very funny, and very likable holiday treat.
- ^ Original: The ensuing drama is nominally a tale of predators succumbing to their animal instincts while frightened prey fear their neighbours. In fact, it's a delightfully well-orchestrated parable about trust and tolerance versus panic and prejudice. in times of hate and uncertainty. If that all sounds overly on-message, then fear not – the jokes are funny, the characters engaging, and the animation packed with delicious visual detail,
- ^ Original: this is proper family fun with genuine cross-generational appeal. Hooray!
- ^ Original: The lion doesn't just lie down with the lamb, they run for City Hall on a joint ticket. It's the diversity dream come true. Or is it? […] Think Busytown by way of Chinatown. It's almost certain to be the most existentially probing talking animal cartoon of the year.
- ^ Original: Like Nick Nolte and Eddie Murphy in 48 Hrs., Albeit considerably cuter, Judy and Nick make a hilariously strained but effective double act – not least thanks to Goodwin and Bateman's tremendous vocal work, which trips along with the effortless swing and snap of great bebop.
- ^ Original: You could read a blunt racial equivalence into this – and there are moments in which the film openly invites us to do so. (“Go back to the forest, predator!” A sheep shouts at a cheetah. “I'm from the savannah, ”comes the weary reply.) But the allegory is far from rigid, and one of the film's great strengths is the trust it puts in its young audience to decode its complex, nuanced message about the value of difference.“ Turns out “Real life's a little bit more complicated than a slogan on a bumper sticker,” Judy sighs after a few days on the beat. “Real life is messy.” Yes it is – and all the more funny, chaotic and beautiful because of it. So too, in the best possible way, is this film.
- ^ Original: Zootropolis has a few more women than most Disney movies --around a third of the cast. But it is Judy who breaks the mould; a character who has no interest in being saved by Prince Charming, she's too busy saving everyone else. As Ginnifer Goodwin, the actress who voices Judy and has two sons, has said: “If I had little girls, I would kill for Judy Hopps to be their role model. And I would kill for Judy to be my boys' role model, too . ”(...) So perhaps it is time to get our daughters a Judy Hopps cop costume and tell them to put away their princess dress. If they protest, we can remind them of the advice given by Judy's boss, Chief Bogo: “Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song and your insipid dreams magically come true. So Let It Go.”
- ^ Best Original Score TV Spot
- ^ Most Original TV Spot
- ^ Best Pre-Show Theatrical Advertising for a Brand
- ^ Choice Music: Song from a Movie or TV Show
- ^ Hollywood Animation Award
- ^ Best Original Score – Animated Film
- ^ Best Song – Animated Film
- ^ BAFTA Kids' Vote
- ^ Best Voice Performance
- ^ a b c d Best Animated Feature
- ^ Top Ten Films of The Year
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m Best Animated Film
- ^ Best Animated Female
- ^ Best Animated Feature Film
- ^ Best Animated Feature Film
- ^ Best Wide Release 2016
- ^ Best Animated Movie 2016
- ^ Favorite Movie
- ^ Favorite Family Movie
- ^ Favorite Animated Movie Voice
- ^ Best Edited Animated Feature Film
- ^ Best Animated Motion Picture
- ^ Outstanding Achievement, Animated Effects in an Animated Production
- ^ Outstanding Achievement, Character Animation in a Feature Production
- ^ Outstanding Achievement, Character Design in an Animated Feature Production
- ^ Outstanding Achievement, Directing in an Animated Feature Production
- ^ Outstanding Achievement, Production Design in an Animated Feature Production
- ^ Outstanding Achievement, Storyboarding in an Animated Feature Production
- ^ Outstanding Achievement, Voice Acting in an Animated Feature Production
- ^ Outstanding Achievement, Writing in an Animated Feature Production
- ^ Outstanding Achievement, Editorial in an Animated Feature Production
- ^ Best Movie for Grownups who Refuse to Grow Up
- ^ Outstanding Visual Effects in an Animated Feature
- ^ Outstanding Effects Simulations in an Animated Feature
- ^ Outstanding Voice Performance
- ^ Best Song Written for Visual Media
- ^ Outstanding Achievement in Sound Mixing for a Motion Picture – Animated
- ^ Best Animated or Mixed Media Feature
- ^ Best Original Score For An Animated Film
- ^ Favorite Animated Movie
- ^ Favorite Frenemies
- ^ "Gigantic" is a work modeled on the fairy tale "Jack and the Beanstalk", which was scheduled to be released in 2020, but it was announced that production will be discontinued in 2017..