Photo Visitors enjoying the scenery of the Kuniga Coast = Urago, Nishinoshima Town, Shimane Prefecture, Kuniga Beach Parking Lot
"Like overseas" Landscape of remote islands Enjoy at the sunset cafe
If you write the contents roughly
Makoto Midoji (2), a second-year student at Yasugi Municipal Daiichi Junior High School, visited with her family and said, "It's a spectacular view that you can see overseas.
The "Yuhi Cafe" was held on the 17th at the Kunigahama parking lot in Urago, Nishinoshima Town, Shimane Prefecture, overlooking the Sea of Japan.Visitors ... → Continue reading
Sanin Chuo Shimpo
San-in Chuo Shimpo delivers news from both Sanin prefectures
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request: Hakuta's tulip fieldImage providedplease.(2021/4）|
Yasugi City is located at the eastern end of Shimane Prefecture.TottoriAnd the prefectural border.It seems to have been a sacred place once, and bears the name of the land in this area.ShrineNames are scattered all over the country.Togami (Togami), Kamo (Shimogamo), Yasugi (Yasugi, Yasugi), Hakuta (Hakata), Hirose, Mt. Gassan, Nogi (Nogi), Iwafune (Iwafune), Itaki (Atago), Ise, Suwa Sewing (name of the town that remains in the climate) Uka (so), Kurumayama, Iio (Inari), Hiba, Kume, Suwa, Yoshisa, Yawata, Mother Village, Kuwana, company day, etc.
Yayoi-Kofun periodA powerful kingship is generated in Izumo during the period (Ancient Izumo(See), there is a theory that it was the center (eastern Izumo dynasty).It is one of the largest burial mounds in JapanZouzan KofunUnique to groups and Izumo cultural areasFour-corner protruding mound graveMany ancient burial mounds have been excavated, including (one of the largest concentrated areas in Japan), and it has prospered continuously for about 500 years from Yayoi to the Kofun period.At the timeIzumo TheChikushi,Yamato,KenoIn the latter half of Yayoi, there was a coalition government standardized in the form of a four-corner protruding burial mound on the coast of the Sea of Japan extending to Hokuriku.There is a theory that he and Yamato once formed an independent dynasty under the guidance of pride in their outstanding power.
In Sanin, the amount of ironware has been excavated in the same amount as Kitakyushu, and even in Yayoi period, the remains of iron making in the Yayoi period were found at the Takegasaki and Yanagi sites, so these irons were supplied to the Yamato region, which was iron deficient at that time. There is a theory that it became the driving force for the founding of the Yamato court.In fact, the pre-modern field has been recognized as an iron-making site since the Yayoi period.
Perhaps because of that, it appeared in "Kiki" from an early stage, and "Record of Ancient Matters], [Japanese calligraphyInNe-no-kuni(Nenokatasukuni) or Ne-no-kuni (Yamato Shimane,Shimane It is said to be the etymology ofIzanami MikotoThere is also a place that is said to be the sacred tomb of the shrine, so some people view it as the source of repair and consolidation.YomiSee country. ) CalledSusanooomikotoIt is said that it may correspond to the region that was governed by the city, and there are many old shrines in the city that follow the flow of the city.The place name appeared in the literature in the 6th year of Tenpyo (733 AD).Izumo country style soil record], "Izumo Province, Ou District, Anrai Township".Probably the name from the gods, it belongs to the oldest category of city names.In the mountains of Yasugi from that timeFunatoyamaOriginating from the surrounding areaOrochi riversIn the vicinity ofTatara blow(Tatara = Tatara, Bellows, Bellows, Bellows),Tatara steelmakingBecause the ancient iron making method called was popular, Susano Onomikoto'sYamatano OrochiIt is said that a legend was born.After this Yamata no Orochi was exterminated and buried, the tradition of planting XNUMX cedars is adjacent.Okuizumo,Yunnan,TottoriHino-gunAlthough it remains in the surrounding areas of the Orochi rivers such as, there is a theory that this Yasugi is the etymology of Yasugi.Therefore, there are dozens or more (Hakuta Town, Hirose Town) in the city alone, and in the ruins of Tatara Ironworks and the surrounding areas.Japanese swordThe oldest swordsmith ofMusashi MiyamotoLove sword "Boy cutIs the author ofHokokuOhara安綱Workshop ruins (TottoriSaihaku-gun), And the neighboring Hoki Kuni Ohara is the place where Yasutsuna played an active part, so it was the central city of the Unpaku region (former name; Ou-gun, Nogi-gun) where metallurgy technology had been developed for a long time. I can see that.From such a background, the movie "Princess MononokeIt also became a model for the stage.
Since ancient timesNakaumiYasugi Port, a good natural port facing (Nakaumi)Korean PeninsulaTrade with is also active, "Manyoshu], It appears under the names of Oho no Ura, Kanegaura, and Nishikigaura as the times go by.Therefore, it is rare for the Izumo region at that time from the many ancient burial mounds in the city.Tenso cloud swordIron swords and ironware have been excavated.Therefore, there is a legend that the gods aiming for Izumo first gather in Yasugi Minato to buy iron in Kannazuki, and it can be seen that it was reflected as the gateway to the sea of ancient Izumo.Sengoku periodTo reachAmakoAmago clan, who is also a base for transporting goods and naval battles in the Chugoku regionMr. Ouchi-Mr. Mouri OfFierce battleWas unfolded.The famous misfortune warrior in thisYukimori YamanakaThe spirit of Bushido, which can be said to be an example of their successShotaro IkenamiIt is the subject of numerous novels and stories such as the book "Eminence Grise".Edo periodWhen entering, Amago and Mori ranMt. Gassan Tomita CastleからMatsue CastleThe center of Izumo rule moved to Izumo, and there was a temporary delay in prosperity.
However, from the middle of the Edo period, Japan's commodity economy developed and trade by Kitamaebune became active, and in the steelmaking area that moved to the Okuizumo side in search of iron resources, the mass production type eternal generation from the conventional field tatara method. Move to tatara.And Yasugi Minato became an important port in the Sanin area和鉄-和鋼It has grown into a major commercial city that handles all of its products.At that time, it was extremely prosperous by handling the manufacture and distribution of raw iron and steel products, which accounted for more than 90% of the domestic iron production.
Meiji EraIn the second half, the tatara ironmaking process faces a crisis of decline.Tatara masters established Japan's first private steel company "Unhaku Steel Joint Stock Company" in 1899 (Meiji 32) (there is a theory that it is different from the steel industry and is defined as the origin of the modern steel industry). ..After that, the company went through Yasuki Steel Joint Stock Company (established in 1909) and Yasuki Steel Co., Ltd. (established in 1916), and then introduced modern technology by Nissan Konzern General Manager Yoshisuke Aikawa. Specializing in special steel, it still exists as a steel capital.The steel produced hereYasuki SteelWith the brand nameHitachi MetalsCo., Ltd. continues to manufacture and is one of Japan's leading steel development bases.
In terms of literatureTaisho eraIn addition, it is the accumulation of the gorgeous Yasugi culture up to that point.YasushiWatanabe Oito, who spread the word nationwide, and then a potter,Kanjiro KawaiHe also produced many modern artists such as sculptors and Unkai Yonehara, who focused on the traditions of Japanese culture.In particular, Kanjiro Kawai and others went,Folk craftFinding artistic value toSoetsu YanagiThe aesthetics of "Beauty for Use", which was centered around, formed the spiritual backbone of Japanese crafts, cooking, and industrial people during the Taisho and Showa periods.
- 1889(Meiji22 years)May 4 - Municipal systemBy enforcement,Nogi-gunYasugi Town, Yasugi Village, Yasugi Miyauchi Village, Iijima Village mergedYasugi TownWas launched.
- 1951(Showa26) April 4-New merger with Nogi-gun, and againYasugi TownBecomes
- 1954(Showa 29) April 4-Yasugi-cho, Nogi-gun ...Akae Village・ ・ MergedYasugi CityWas launched.6th in Shimane prefectureMunicipal systemEnforcement (Jiangjin CityEnforced on the same day).
- 1955(30)May 1 --Ishihara Town, Yasugi City (formerly Iinashi Village)Large printIshihara) is Nogi-gunHirose Town・ Merged with Hida Village and Yamasa Village to become part of Hirose Town.
- 2004(Heisei16 years)May 10 --Hirose-cho, Nogi-gunHakuchoAnd newly mergedYasugi CityBecomes
- Former Mayor of Yasugi
|1||Shuichi Oi||March 1954, 29 (Showa 4)||March 1962, 37 (Showa 4)|
|2||Kanichiro Sugihara||March 1962, 37 (Showa 4)||March 1969, 44 (Showa 10)|
|3||Shizuo Iizuka||March 1969, 44 (Showa 11)||October 1989, 11|
|4||Setsuo Kato||October 1989, 11||1997 (Heisei 9)/11/8|
|5||Jiro Shimada||1997 (Heisei 9)/11/9||2004 (Heisei 16)/9/30|
- Mayor Yasugi
|1||Jiro Shimada||2004 (Heisei 16)/10/24||2008 (Heisei 20)/10/23|
|2||Hiroki Kondo||2008 (Heisei 20)/10/24||January 2020, 2 (10nd year of Reiwa)|
|3||Takeo Tanaka||January 2020, 2 (10nd year of Reiwa)||Incumbent|
- Chugoku Regional Development BureauIzumo River Office Nakaumi Branch Office
- MatsuePublic Employment Security OfficeYasugi branch office
- Shimane Prefectural PoliceYasugi Police Station
Designated financial institution
- Shopping center
- Hirose Shopping Center
- Purere Cooperative
- La Mu
- Consumer electronics store
Sister cities/partner cities
|Population distribution by age in Yasugi City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Yasugi City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Yasugi City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Junior high school
- Shorinkai Yasugi Daiichi Hospital
- Hitachi Memorial Hospital
- Yasugi Medical Association Hospital
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Central station: Yasugi station
- Long time agoIchibata Electric Railway Hirose Line 1960(Showa35 years)May 6Was passing through the city limits.
- Yasugi City Wide Area Life Bus(Yellow Bus) For paid transportation by private car in Yasugi City,DaishintoThe operation is outsourced to.
- Ichibata Bus Arashima Station --Higashiizumo --Takeya --Matsue Station --Ichibata Bus Operates between the head offices.
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Wako Museum
- Adachi Museum of Art
- Kano Museum of Art
- Yasugi City History Museum
- Kanayako Folklore Museum
- Yasugi Bushiya
- Hirose Kasuri Center
- Saginoyu Onsen
- Hida Onsen
- Hirose Onsen
Sights and historic sites
- Kiyomizu Temple
- Unjuji Temple
- Kakueiji Temple
- Gansoji Temple
- Joanji Temple
- Iwafuneyama Enjuji Temple
- Tokoji Temple
- Shogenji Temple
- Chodaiji Temple
- Hibayama Kume Shrine
- Noki Shrine --One of the four great gods of Izumo.
- Itaki Shrine
- Sasoofusa Shrine
- Yasugi Shrine
- Izumo Sai-no-Shiko Shrine
- Yamasema Shrine
- Garou Shrine
- Shiro Shrine
- Kanayago Shrine (KanayakogamiDedicated)
- Iwafune Shrine
- Hio Shrine
- Nunoben Shrine
- Tomita Hachimangu
- Tanomo Shrine
- Nawakuri Shrine
- Shihomi Shrine
- Akae Hachiman
- Kawane Shrine
- Shiotsuyama Shrine
- Suga Shrine
- Otsuka Ojingu
- Sumiyoshi Shrine
- Kashima Shrine
- Katori Shrine
- Ise Shrine
- Zouzan KofunGroup- IzumoThe largest burial mounds and burial mounds in the region.
- Onaru Ancient Burial Mound Kofun periodThe largest burial mound in Japan in the previous term.
- Nakasenji Ancient Tombs - Four-corner protruding mound grave.
- Kamidai Kofun
- Yada tumulus group
- Iwafune Kofun-A sarcophagus-style stone chamber that is one of the characteristics of the Kofun culture in the Izumo region. In 1948 (Showa 23)Historic siteIs specified in.
- Miyayama Kofungun
- Shiotsuyama Kofun Group
- Bisetsuzuka Tumulus
- Kofun group of ancient burial mounds
Festivals and performing arts
- Moon Ring Shinto ritual
- Hirose Gion Festival
- Tulip festival
- Takairi Waterfall (XNUMX Famous Waters)
- Shanichi Park (Yasugi Park)
- Taikodan Park
- Togamiyama Nagisa Park
- Mother village tulip field
- Wilderness and camellia village
- Uenodai Green Village (Hyuga Ridge Tumulus)
- Yamasa Dam Campground
- Taketoshi Yoshihara(Former professional baseball player:Yomiuri GiantsOther pitchers)
- Koichi Ozawa(Former professional baseball player:Yomiuri GiantsInfielder)
- Kazunori Yamamoto(Former professional baseball pitcher:Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters,Chiba Lotte Marinespitcher)
- Shakagatake Kumoemon(Former sumo wrestlingWrestler: 36th generationOzeki）
- Uchimon Gate(Former sumo wrestlingWrestler）
- Yuichiro Hata(Former local horse racing jockey)
- Nego six(Entertainer:Yoshimoto KogyoBelongs)
- Miruka(Imitation talent）
- Beruo(Local talent）
- Osamu Harada (Rock band "向風":Drums）
- Seiji Tanabe(rock band:Keyboardist,bassist）
- Hirotomo Hasegawa (Rock band "Oiled octopus":vocalist）
- Amako(Sengoku Daimyo: XNUMXth State Taishou)
- Yukimori Yamanaka(AmakoVassal:Amako Ten HeroesFirst) * There is a different theory
- Kanjiro Kawai(Potter）
- Unkai Yonehara(Sculptor)
- Toshio Funakawa(Composer)
- Noriyuki Abe(Kansai resident free announcer, formerAsahi Broadcastingannouncer)
- Yukari Takamura(Tokyo UniversityProfessor)
- Tetsuya Watari(An actor) --Living at the birthplace of the mother in the city until the age of six.
- Tsunehiko Watase(Actor) --Living at the birthplace of a mother in the city until the age of three.
Area code The0854It is (20-39).However, the weather forecast is 0852-177. (Because there are multiple areas with area code 0854 in the eastern and western parts of Shimane Prefecture.)
- 0854 (20-39) area
- Yasugi Telephone Exchange Jurisdiction (21,22,23)
- Otsuka Telephone Exchange Jurisdiction (27)
- Arashima Telephone Exchange Jurisdiction (28)
- Hirose Telephone Exchange Jurisdiction (32)
- Hida Telephone Exchange Jurisdiction (34)
- Yamasa Telephone Exchange Jurisdiction (35)
- Nunobe Telephone Exchange Jurisdiction (36)
- Hakata Telephone Exchange Jurisdiction (37)
- Akaya Telephone Exchange Jurisdiction (38)
- Yasugi Post Office:692-00xx、692-85xx、692-86xx、692-87xx、692-02xx
- Hirose Post Office: 692-04xx, 692-06xx, 692-07xx
- Akaya Post Office: 692-03xx